Jump to topic:

Hindus Are Predisposed To Criminality.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 7:40:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Your association between morality and belief in God is not based on any empirical evidence. The highest percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in india are Hindus. Hindus are predisposed to criminality.

95% of the federal prison population in India are Hindus.

Epidemics of rape and child rape, Child prostitution inside their temples, Cow vigelante murders, Runaway corruption, 46% of govt. Minister under indictment, Filthy air, Filthy water. . . . .

Hindus are predisposed to criminality.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 5:36:50 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Your association between morality and belief in God is not based on any empirical evidence. The highest percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in india are Hindus. Hindus are predisposed to criminality.

Epidemics of rape and child rape, Child prostitution inside their temples, Cow vigelante murders, Runaway corruption, 46% of govt. Minister under indictment, Filthy air, Filthy water. . . . .

Just another fabrication from Ethang a low IQ negroid living in Ghana Africa. Can you provide your source like I am doing below:

The CDC confirms that, Following an extended period of general decline, The overall homicide rate -- as well as the homicide rate within each racial group -- has increased from 2014 to 2015. In 2015, The homicide rates were (per 100, 000 population):

20. 9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)
4. 9 for Hispanics
2. 6 for whites (non-Hispanic)
5. 7 for all races

Compared to the national average, The homicide rate was 54% lower for whites, 14% lower for Hispanics, And 267% higher for blacks. Put another way, The homicide rate among African-Americans is nearly quadruple that of the national average.

Last year, President Obama highlighted the importance of this issue. He said, "The single greatest cause of death for young black men between the ages of 18 and 35 is homicide. And that's crazy. That is crazy. " Actually, It's worse than that. According to the CDC, Homicide is the #1 cause of death for African-Americans in all age groups from 15 to 34.

Source: "QuickStats: Age-Adjusted Rates for Homicides, By Race/Ethnicity" United States,
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 7:34:11 PM
Your association between morality and belief in God is not based on any empirical evidence. The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in india are Hindus. Hindus are predisposed to criminality.

Just another fabrication from Ethang a low IQ negroid living in Ghana Africa. Can you provide your source like I am doing below:

Do you deny that the percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in india are Hindus?

The CDC confirms that, Following an extended period of general decline, The overall homicide rate -- as well as the homicide rate within each racial group -- has increased from 2014 to 2015. In 2015, The homicide rates were (per 100, 000 population):

For which country?

Compared to the national average, . . . . .

For which country?

The homicide rate was 54% lower for whites, 14% lower for Hispanics, And 267% higher for blacks. Put another way, The homicide rate among African-Americans is nearly quadruple that of the national average.

The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus.

The homicide rate was 97. 4% lower for whites, 0% lower for Hispanics, And 2732% higher for blacks. Put another way, The homicide rate among black indians is more than quadruple that of the national average.

Last year, President Obama highlighted the importance of this issue.

The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus.

He said, "The single greatest cause of death for young black men between the ages of 18 and 35 is homicide. And that's crazy. That is crazy.

For which country? Why bring up America? What does Obama have to do with Hindu criminals in India?

" Actually, It's worse than that. According to the CDC, Homicide is the #1 cause of death for African-Americans in all age groups from 15 to 34.

In which country?

Your association between morality and belief in God is not based on any empirical evidence. The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus. Hindus are predisposed to criminality.

In India.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 8:28:24 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Your association between morality and belief in God is not based on any empirical evidence. The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in india are Hindus. Hindus are predisposed to criminality.

Do you deny that the percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in india are Hindus?

Show us your source or citation.
Just like I do below.

For which country?

For which country?

The homicide rate was 54% lower for whites, 14% lower for Hispanics, And 267% higher for blacks. Put another way, The homicide rate among African-Americans is nearly quadruple that of the national average.

Show us your source of citation.

The homicide rate was 97. 4% lower for whites, 0% lower for Hispanics, And 2732% higher for blacks. Put another way, The homicide rate among black indians is more than quadruple that of the national average.

There are no black Indians. Indians are grouped as South ASIANS. Blacks are negroid Africans. Americans call African negroids black. You would'nt know that because you live in Ghana Africa.

India has Muslims, Christians, Sikhs and other religious groups. Get an education you low IQ ignorant negroid mutt.

Obama said, "The single greatest cause of death for young black men between the ages of 18 and 35 is homicide. And that's crazy. That is crazy.

For which country? Why bring up America? What does Obama have to do with Hindu criminals in India?

The stats of African crime rates in African countries are even worse. Africa is the rape and AIDS capital of the world taking the top three spots.

" Actually, It's worse than that. According to the CDC, Homicide is the #1 cause of death for African-Americans in all age groups from 15 to 34.

In which country?

It's stats on Africans living in America.

Your association between morality and belief in God is not based on any empirical evidence. The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus. Hindus are predisposed to criminality.

In India.

Hindus are famously known to be the least criminal of all religious groups both in India and overseas.
Still waiting for you to provide your source for your fabricated lies about Hindu crime rates.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 8:59:25 PM

Show us your source or citation. Just like I do below.

Do you disagree with it? Surely you can say?

National? For which country? See how you can't answer? See how you're afraid and ashamed to talk about India?

That's America. Not India. The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus.

I asked you if you dispute it, And which country your comments are about. Why can't you answer?

There are no black Indians. Indians are grouped as South ASIANS.

Grouped by whom? The subject is, "the percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in india are Hindus. "

Address that. The OP. Yo brought up blacks. Unless Indians are black, Why bring up blacks?

Blacks are negroid Africans. Americans call African negroids black. You would'nt know that because you live in Ghana Africa.

Lol. I wouldn't know what Africans say because I live in Africa? Lol OK.

The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus. President Obama has nothing to do with this.

India has Muslims, Christians, Sikhs and other religious groups. Get an education you low IQ ignorant negroid mutt.

No one has denied that idiot. The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus. Do you deny this?

Obama said, "The single greatest cause of death for young black men between the ages of 18 and 35 is homicide. And that's crazy. That is crazy.

The stats of African crime rates in African countries are even worse.

What does Obama have to do with Africa?

Africa is the rape and AIDS capital of the world taking the top three spots.

Lol!

In which country?

So in a thread about stats on Hindus in India, You ignore India, Ignore Hindus, And immediately rant about other people in another country? You are ashamed and afraid to talk about India

Hindus are famously known to be the least criminal of all religious groups both in India and overseas.

Then why are you dodging the questions? Is the percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India Hindus?

Still waiting for you to provide your source for your fabricated lies about Hindu crime rates.

And we're again waiting for you to address the topic instead of ranting about blacks.

Every thread, Every post, The same thing. You rant about blacks. You run away from facts about India. You try to hide behind Africans.

I said I would expose you. And here again, In yet another thread, With yet another topic, You are illogically ranting about blacks.

I got the comment from you moron. I wanted to show that people who make such comments are usually lying racist idiots.

The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population of any country will be that countries majority. So in India, The prison population is majority Hindu. In America, It is whites. So the lying racist uses the fake stats to make a fake point.

You are so afraid and ashamed, You can't even acknowledge that. In a thread having nothing to do with blacks, You reverted to form.

You are empty. The only thing you can do is rant about blacks. No matter the topic no matter the thread. Sad pitiful self hating man.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 11:02:53 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Do you disagree with it? Surely you can say?

National? For which country? See how you can't answer? See how you're afraid and ashamed to talk about India?

That's America. Not India. The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus.

I asked you if you dispute it, And which country your comments are about. Why can't you answer?

You still cannot provide source or citation. So I was right it is just another baseless fabrication from Ethang.

Grouped by whom? The subject is, "the percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in india are Hindus. "

You still cannot provide source or citation. I was right it is just another baseless fabrication from Ethang.

Address that. The OP. Yo brought up blacks. Unless Indians are black, Why bring up blacks?

It was to show you what a source and citations looks like. The one I posted was a CDC report.
Blacks are negroid Africans. Americans call African negroids black. You wouldn't know that because you live in Ghana Africa.

Lol. I wouldn't know what Africans say because I live in Africa? Lol OK.

You still confuse Indian South Asians for Blacks. You are a low IQ negroid living in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus. President Obama has nothing to do with this.

You are separating the CDC report. Obama was quoted in the CDC report. You have yet to produce your source or citation for your fabricated Hindu crime stats.

No one has denied that idiot. The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus. Do you deny this?

Where is your source or citation? All you posted was a fabrication.

It was part of a CDC report I posted as an example of source and citation.

What does Obama have to do with Africa?

I was going to post African crime stats. But you failed to produce any source or citations for your fabricated stats on Hindu crime rates.

Africa is the rape and AIDS capital of the world taking the top three spots.

Lol!

Actually, It's worse than that. According to the CDC, Homicide is the #1 cause of death for African-Americans in all age groups from 15 to 34.

In which country?

So in a thread about stats on Hindus in India, You ignore India, Ignore Hindus, And immediately rant about other people in another country? You are ashamed and afraid to talk about India

You were asked to produce your source or citation of your stats on Hindu crime rates or they are just fabrications. But we have real stats on African crime rates in America which I posted as an example.

Then why are you dodging the questions? Is the percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India Hindus?

You quoted the stats on Hundu crime rates in India but you gave no supporting source or citation.

And we're again waiting for you to address the topic instead of ranting about blacks.

I already called your Hindu stats a fabrication. You cannot provide the source or citation to back it up.

Every thread, Every post, The same thing. You rant about blacks. You run away from facts about India. You try to hide behind Africans.

The only facts we have are on African slavery, Christianity's role in African slavery, Arabs role in African slavery.
Now we have a confession from Ethang that he is a full time modern slave running free bibles to countries which outlaw the pissession of bibles.
He is both an atheist and a low IQ negroid slave.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

I said I would expose you. And here again, In yet another thread, With yet another topic, You are illogically ranting about blacks.

It's part of my research.
What you said about your country and people and your work is all that matters to my research about:

1. The role Christianity played in African history.
2. If Africans are subhuman. Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?
I got the comment from you moron. I wanted to show that people who make such comments are usually lying racist idiots.

The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population of any country will be that countries majority. So in India, The prison population is majority Hindu. In America, It is whites. So the lying racist uses the fake stats to make a fake point.

But India has a large population of Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and others. Get an education you low IQ negroid mutt.

You are so afraid and ashamed, You can't even acknowledge that. In a thread having nothing to do with blacks, You reverted to form.

When you talk about criminal disposition or low IQ people Africans are automatically included because they top the list in crime and stupidity.

You are empty. The only thing you can do is rant about blacks. No matter the topic no matter the thread. Sad pitiful self hating man.
Sorry I only have stats on Low IQ negroids like you and some videos. Lol!
Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 11:55:20 PM

You still cannot provide source or citation. So I was right it is just another baseless fabrication from Ethang.

I provided my source. You dodged. My question was first. I need cite no source if you go not dispute it.

The homicide rate was 97. 4% lower for whites, 0% lower for Hispanics, And 2732% higher for blacks. Put another way, The homicide rate among black Indians is more than quadruple that of the national average.

Grouped by whom? The subject is, "the percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus. "

You still cannot provide source or citation. I was right it is just another baseless fabrication from Ethang.

I provided my source. You dodged. Address that. The OP. You brought up blacks. Unless Indians are black, Why bring up blacks?

It was to show you what a source and citations looks like. The one I posted was a CDC report.

OK, Now tell us if you dispute the OP.

You still confuse Indian South Asians for Blacks. You are a low IQ negroid living in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

OK. Now tell us if you dispute the fact that hindus are the majority group in Indian prison population.

You are separating the CDC report. Obama was quoted in the CDC report.

There is no CDC in India. Address the topic.

No one has denied that idiot. Hindus are still the majority in the prison population in India. The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus. Do you deny this?

OK then. What percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus? You tell us the actual number.

India has no CDC. Now that you've posted your example, And I have mentioned my source, Please address the topic.

Worse than the stats of Indian crime rates in Asian countries? That is untrue. India has the worst crime rates in all of Asia.

I was going to post African crime stats.

Why? The thread is about Hindus in India.

But you failed to produce any source or citations for your fabricated stats on Hindu crime rates.

I told you my source.

According to the CDC, Homicide is the #1 cause of death for African-Americans in all age groups from 15 to 34.

In which country?

You were asked to produce your source or citation of your stats on Hindu crime rates or they are just fabrications.

If you dispute them, Say so. If you have other numbers, Post them. Ranting about Africa is just a dodge attempt. Do you have stats that show any group other than Hindus as the majority group in the Indian prison population?

But we have real stats on African crime rates in America which I posted as an example.

Who is we? Are there no stats on Indian crime rates in India? Why not post those if you dispute the OP?

Then why are you dodging the questions? Is the percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India majority Hindus?

You quoted the stats on Hundu crime rates in India but you gave no supporting source or citation.

Answer the question.

I already called your Hindu stats a fabrication.

OK then. If Hindus are not the majority group in the Indian prison, Please tell us who is.

The only facts we have are on African slavery, Christianity's role in African slavery, Arabs role in African slavery.

We know your insane racism is why those are the only "facts" you have. We want to now force you to accept that there are more facts than the ones you have.

But India has a large population of Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and others. Get an education you low IQ negroid mutt.

And the majority in Indian prisons is still Hindus. I actually have an education. I don't just claim one online.

When you talk about criminal disposition or low IQ people Africans are automatically included because they top the list in crime and stupidity.

Then how come Indian Hindus are the majority in Indian prisons?

Sorry I only have stats on Low IQ negroids like you and some videos. Lol!

So now I'm going to some stats you don't have, And show you that your stats are not all there are. You won't like these stats, But the truth is the truth.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 1:54:45 AM
I see you online, But you can't post. Slow internet in your shithole country got you down?

Mine is normal. That's fast to you.

Is there internet in shithole Indian prisons?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 3:18:33 AM
ethang5 wrote:

I provided my source. You dodged. My question was first. I need cite no source if you go not dispute it.

Why would I waste my time disputing your fabrication. Provide your source or citation.

The homicide rate was 97. 4% lower for whites, 0% lower for Hispanics, And 2732% higher for blacks. Put another way, The homicide rate among black Indians is more than quadruple that of the national average.

There are no black Indians. Indians are grouped as South ASIANS. Only Africans are called Blacks.

Grouped by whom? The subject is, "the percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus. "

I provided my source. You dodged. Address that. The OP. You brought up blacks. Unless Indians are black, Why bring up blacks?

OK, Now tell us if you dispute the OP.

I said it is a fabrication. You can provide your source of citation.

OK. Now tell us if you dispute the fact that hindus are the majority group in Indian prison population.

No, because there are many religious groups in India such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhist etc.

You are separating the CDC report. Obama was quoted in the CDC report.

There is no CDC in India. Address the topic.

That is why you have to provide your source and citation. I provided the CDC report as an example of African crime rates in America.

No one has denied that idiot. Hindus are still the majority in the prison population in India. The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus. Do you deny this?

OK then. What percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus? You tell us the actual number.

You made an assumption without any source or citation. You fabricated your stats on Hindu crime rate. Now you cannot prove it with any data.

India has no CDC. Now that you've posted your example, And I have mentioned my source, Please address the topic.

You made an assumption without any source or citation. You fabricated your stats on Hindu crime rate. Now you cannot prove it with any data. You lied.

Worse than the stats of Indian crime rates in Asian countries? That is untrue. India has the worst crime rates in all of Asia.

Provide your source or citation.

Because stats on Aftican crime rates are more common.
But you failed to produce any source or citations for your fabricated stats on Hindu crime rates.

I told you my source.

You have not provided any source or citation.
According to the CDC, Homicide is the #1 cause of death for African-Americans in all age groups from 15 to 34.

In which country?

You were asked to produce your source or citation of your stats on Hindu crime rates or they are just fabrications.

If you dispute them, Say so. If you have other numbers, Post them. Ranting about Africa is just a dodge attempt. Do you have stats that show any group other than Hindus as the majority group in the Indian prison population?

But we have real stats on African crime rates in America which I posted as an example.

Who is we? Are there no stats on Indian crime rates in India? Why not post those if you dispute the OP?

Then why are you dodging the questions? Is the percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India majority Hindus?

Answer the question.

OK then. If Hindus are not the majority group in the Indian prison, Please tell us who is.

We know your insane racism is why those are the only "facts" you have. We want to now force you to accept that there are more facts than the ones you have.

And the majority in Indian prisons is still Hindus. I actually have an education. I don't just claim one online.

You said you are a full time slave running free bibles in Ghana Aftica a shithole country.

When y
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 7:42:00 AM

Just another fabrication from Ethang a low IQ negroid living in Ghana Africa.

It's funny how you have to say living in Ghana Africa every time. Your racism is like a compulsion.

I asked you put in the numbers you think are correct. Why can't you do that?

Then why can't you say the correct number? My question was first. I need cite no source if you do not dispute it.

Why would I waste my time disputing your fabrication.

If you do not dispute it, How is it a fabrication? D'oh!

There are no black Indians.

Google and South Africa say there are. Indians were slaves in South Africa.

Indians are grouped as South ASIANS.

Only Africans are called Blacks.

By shithole racists sure. Indians are called blacks everywhere. They look black. They are black. If you actually lived in Canada, You would know this.

No, . . . . .

Thank you. Nice change of mind. Let me guess, You googled it and found Hindus are in fact the majority group in Indian prisons.

No one has denied that idiot. Hindus are still the majority in the prison population in India. The percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus.

If you don't agree, What percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India are Hindus? You tell us the actual number.

You made an assumption without any source or citation. You fabricated your stats on Hindu crime rate. Now you cannot prove it with any data.

Lol. And you cannot say what the number is. Telling.

Provide your source or citation.

India has +10 times the population of most other Asian countries moron. It is evident.

Because stats on Aftican. . . . .

You misspell African when you're flustered. You're flustered when I catch you in a jam you can't get out of. Like now.

. . . Crime rates are more common.

More common than what? Indian crime rates are common on the net. Your crimes make world news all the time.

Fabricated stats. 38% of doctors in America are Indian.

I told you my source. You made the comment. It was you.

Are you aware that African-Americans are not Africans? You seem to be dishonestly switching stats between them.

You said it was African-Americans. You are lying again.

How does that stop you from talking about India? If you dispute the stats, Say so. If you have other numbers, Post them. Ranting about Africa is just a dodge attempt. Do you have stats that show any group other than Hindus as the majority group in the Indian prison population?

Lie. The CDC does not report on African crime. It reports on American crime. It mentions the race of the criminal, And many listed as black are of Indian ancestry. So both African-Americans and Indian-Americans are in that list. D'oh!

Err. . . . .

Are there no stats on Indian crime rates in India? Why not post those if you dispute the OP?

Child rape epidemic. Cow vigilantes. Mob violence. Religious violence. High corruption. How your stupid racism makes you not see all that is a case to study. Hindus are ignorant and violent. Everyone knows that. Your country's history shows that.

Why are you dodging the questions? Is the percentage of societies incarcerated found in the prison population in India majority Hindus?

Answer the question or offer your own numbers.

Still waiting for you. . . . . . . . .

Lol.

No Hindu stats then? How then do you know they are fabricated? We know your insane racism is why those are the only "facts" you have. We want to now force you to accept that there are more facts than the ones you have.

You said you are a full time slave running free bibles in Ghana.

Doesn't change Indian stats. Hindus are predisposed to criminality.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 2:54:50 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish is proud Indian. Ethang is a Ghanaian shithole. See details.

Ethang maybe it will make you feel better to start saying nice things about the country you live in and the people that look like you. Ghanaian Africans.

I am proud to be an Indian. You are not proud to be African. But that is your problem. Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.
Indians are high achievers and successful and can brag about India's great achievements.
Africans like you are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1, 700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.
The phenotypic studies of Africans such as their genetic disposition to low IQ and negroid appearance has subjected Africans like you to global discrimination.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

Lol.

I am not. You have to pretend I'm not because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

How can it sting Harikrish who is a proud successful Indian living in Canada and working in the US.
You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa. You said you have been a full time slave for 15 years. If you had a choice you would have left your shithole country. But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes. .
Even Africans in America are treated like black shitholes. Your bad Karma is worse than what any Hindu could have imagined.

You are a liar. I posted your lies.

You posted lies about India.

You are ashamed, Your PM says you are.

PM Modi praises Indians for their success.
Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu. Be/te5cGXUYlfU

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.
https://youtu. Be/J9LVTa9dXIM

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.
https://youtu. Be/sWVpd4tdR8c

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

Here are some pictures of Indians.
Indian women.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI

Indian men.
https://youtu. Be/gtWrY4l_h24

India's successful Mars mission.
https://youtu. Be/sLDKWDOiHWc

Cleanest cities and states in India. 2018.
https://youtu. Be/y-mRmuL06xM

You are a shithole, Your ignorance on the bible shows it

You are a low IQ negroid atheist. Read your confession.
Your father and you are a atheists.
You said: "My father, An atheist, Had both a journalism and law degree. He was big on logic and rational thought. Not in the self-serving irrational way neo-atheists are today, But in the classical way. He raised my siblings and I to think, And by "think" he did not mean, "whatever is pleasing to you. " I still have much of that mindset in me.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Shame on the low IQ negroid

Even the things you say are like you are retarded. But come on, If your debacle on Mary and the spices, And your contradictions haven't shamed you enough, There is more coming. Stick your head in the sand and pretend that you aren't a moron. Delete your shame a repost your stupidity.

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that. Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

You are exposed as a sham, A fake, A liar, And moron.
What you said about your country and people and your work is all that matters to my research about:

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern. You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. You even publicly denounce your race and said openly you are not a proud African. You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!
Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 2:43:36 AM

The moron calls this a fabrication. But cannot answer simple questions about Hindu incarceration. If you dispute my numbers, Give us the correct numbers. He cannot.

The fact is, Every country's prison population will reflect the majority in its society. In India, The majority group in prison is Hindus. This is a fact. You run from this fact. Even Hindu police officers are predisposed to criminality.

You asked for my source. I got the comment from you moron.

Lying is part of criminality. You lie.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 10:35:54 AM
ethang5 wrote:

The moron calls this a fabrication. But cannot answer simple questions about Hindu incarceration. If you dispute my numbers, Give us the correct numbers. He cannot.

The fact is, Every country's prison population will reflect the majority in its society. In India, The majority group in prison is Hindus. This is a fact. You run from this fact. Even Hindu police officers are predisposed to criminality.

You asked for my source. I got the comment from you moron.

Lying is part of criminality. You lie.

India caught on video.

Trump loves Indians.

Indian women.

Indian men.

He even uses the phrase, "full of sh*t"

Trump only called African countries shitholes.

He admits the govt. Chases black money.
The Indian govt chases the money of the same people the moron calls "sub human"

Africans genetically have lower IQ than non Africans. They also have the ugly negroid appearance to go with their low IQ.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

This Indian admits India is a shithole.

We have Ethang's confession disparaging his people and country. Ethang is from Ghana Africa. He is a Ghanaian Aftican or African shithole according to Trump.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

What is missing in your bloggers post.

1. India has a population 4 times that of America. India 1. 3 billion. America 325 million.
2. America leads the world in gun related deaths. Guns are banned in India.
3. Mass murders are common in America. Mass church killing. Mass school killing. Mass public killing. Mass terrorist killing. India does not have those problems.
4. America have an opioids problem. Drug related deaths are through the roof. India dies not have an opioids problem.
5. America has a Black problem. Africans living in America are descendants of slaves. Black Lives Matter is a black movement and not a right. India sees Africans as demons and people with very bad Karma to be avoided at any cost.
6. Rape ranking America 9th. India 46.
7. Total crimes ranking America 1st. India 10th.
8. Gun related crimes ranking America 1st. India 105th
https://www. Nationmaster. Com/country-info/compare/India/United-States/Crime
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 2:46:29 PM
By abandoning the thread topic, I think our moron is accepting the OP's claim.

He can't do anything else. Everyone knows Hindus pack the prisons in India.

This stupid argument was first used by atheists to say that theists filled the prisons in America. And our moron took up that argument. But when I used his very argument on Hindus in India instead of blacks in America, The idiot suddenly was against his own argument.

This is a dishonest argument. Of course Christians and Hindus will be the majority in American and Indian prison respectively.

His dishonesty is compounded by him switching in between Africans and American citizens, Using the same stats for people from different countries.

He is a willful liar. We know this. Google "crime in India" and it will shock you. Most people have no idea how bad it is in India. It must be Hinduism. When Indians leave India, They do well. Every country with a large Hindu population (not many) has suffered violence, Corruption, And crime.

It is a sick religion. Hari says Hindus are gentle and peaceful, But look at his posts. The moron gleefully posts pictures of dying children and then can say Hindus value life.

I started the thread to force him to address the topic and to DDO that he had no answer to this question. And look at him now. Posting unrelated nonsense. I think he thinks all he has to do is post something. I don't think he realizes it is a debate.

Hinduism has made India a shithole. And India has made hari a shithole. And as long as India and hari cling to Hinduism, They will both remain shitholes.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 3:07:04 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I rebutted your bloggers post on Quora.

You are just jealous you live in a shithole African country sorrounded by Negroid shitholes like yourself. And Harikrish a proud Indian lives in Canada and works in America.
Ethang said:Even the current Prime Minister of India, Says Indians are ashamed of being born. Do you know of any other country this is true of? The moron pretends none of this exists, And goes on posting nonsense.
Again:
The Indian PM said all Indians are ashamed of being Indian.
So you were lying all this time. The Indian PM did not call Indians shitholes. You finally got the facts right.

We can start dealing with why you are not a proud African and why Trump called African countries shitholes.

India caught on video.

Trump loves Indians.

Indian women.

Indian men.

Africans genetically have lower IQ than non Africans. They also have the ugly negroid appearance to go with their low IQ.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

We have Ethang's confession disparaging his people and country. Ethang is from Ghana Africa. He is a Ghanaian Aftican or African shithole according to Trump.

What is missing in your bloggers post.

1. India has a population 4 times that of America. India 1. 3 billion. America 325 million.
3. Mass murders are common in America. Mass church killing. Mass school killing. Mass public killing. Mass terrorist killing. India does not have those problems.
4. America have an opioids problem. Drug related deaths are through the roof. India dies not have an opioids problem.
5. America has a Black problem. Africans living in America are descendants of slaves. Black Lives Matter is a black movement and not a right. India sees Africans as demons and people with very bad Karma to be avoided at any cost.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 5:10:11 PM

By posting nonsense about Africa? Lol. I don't think so.

They were not all on Quora, And they were not blogs. But how do you "rebut" an Indian saying India is a shithole? I see no rebuttal, Unless you count your stupidly repeating that I live in Ghana as a rebuttal.

You still cannot answer the question, "What group is the majority found in Indian prisons? " Don't worry. I made the tread knowing you couldn't answer.

The purpose was to show you couldn't answer. And you proved me right. Crime in India prove me right too. You live in a filthy violent country. No wonder one of your fantasy worlds has you living in another country.

You went to other sites and was promptly banned due to criminality. That is how Hindus are. You are proof. You are the perfect example.

A shithole religion makes a shithole country, And a shithole country makes for shithole citizens. You, My criminal idiot, Are a shithole.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 6:58:37 PM
ethang5 wrote:

By rebutting your bloggers post with facts.

You are just jealous you live in a shithole African country sorrounded by Negroid shitholes like yourself. And Harikrish a proud Indian lives in Canada and works in America.
Ethang said:Even the current Prime Minister of India, Says Indians are ashamed of being born. Do you know of any other country this is true of? The moron pretends none of this exists, And goes on posting nonsense.
Again:
The Indian PM said all Indians are ashamed of being Indian.
So you were lying all this time. The Indian PM did not call Indians shitholes. You finally got the facts right.

We can start dealing with why you are not a proud African and why Trump called African countries shitholes.

India caught on video.

Trump loves Indians.

Indian women.

Indian men.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 8:45:56 PM

Your "facts" have to be pertinent you simpleton.

Still leaves India a shithole homer.

This can be true with India still a shithole. India leads the world in cow vigilante deaths. Cow vigilantes are banned in America. Try again.

Mass murders are more common in India and more people are killed. America has never had a mass killing with more than 500 people killed. India has had many with more than 5, 000 killed. Sorry.

India has a opium problem. And a poverty problem. More people die in India from malnutrition and filth in 6 months than die in America from opiods in an entire year. Try again.

India has a worse black problem. Dalits are locked in by caste. Nothing holds an African American back. African Americans as a group are richer, Better educated, Smarter, And happier than Indians.

India is ranked worse country in the world for women. Rape is not the only evil India does to women. And you lie again. India is not 46th.

America reports more crime. In your shithole country, Many things like sentencing a girl to be gang raped are not crimes. This is why India would be empty if America allow all you shithole in.

Machete related crimes ranking India 1st. America doesn't chart.

India is worse. We see this by how Indians behave, And by the things they post online.

You are just jealous you live in a shithole African country sorrounded by Negroid shitholes like yourself.

Whatever jealousy I may have cannot make India stop being a shithole. That is not a rebuttal.

Hindus are still violent and predisposed to criminality. You still could not address the question.

She called India a shithole. You had no rebuttal, For even if you silly posts did show America a shithole, India would still be a shithole too.

Have you ever been to prison moron? Are you one of India's Hindu stats?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 9:41:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Your "facts" have to be pertinent you simpleton.

4. America have an opioids problem. Drug related deaths are through the roof. India does not have an opioids problem.
See link.

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern. You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. You even publicly denounce your race and said openly you are not a proud African. You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!
Try this.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

When you combine poverty with Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks.

You get black's who loathe everything about black negroid shitholes. Stop being a hater Ethang. You were created black and ugly so the rest of the world would appreciate their beauty. That is why your black colour and negroid appearance is called the curse of Ham in the Bible.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2019 10:36:06 AM
By Dean Nelson in New Delhi 4:51PM BST 07 Sep 2010

According to Pratyush Sinha, who stepped down as India's Central Vigilance Commissioner on Monday, only 20 per cent of the country's people are steadfastly honest, While he describes the remaining 50 per cent " more than half a billion people " as "borderline". His comments, Made in an interview with the financial newspaper Mint, highlight the scale of corruption and the extent to which it is institutionalised. It also amounts to a challenge to countries such as Britain, Who want to increase trade with India.

Mr Sinha said his greatest concern was that corruption had gained a "social acceptance" in India. "Society is no longer seriously concerned about corruption and there is social acceptance. When we were growing up I remember that if someone was corrupt they were generally looked down upon. There was at least some social stigma about it. That is gone, " he said.

Despite the rise of whistle-blowers, An assertive press and right-to-information legislation, too many in India care more about wealth than honesty. "If someone has a lot of money, He is respectable. No one questions by what means he has got the money, " he said.

India's slow courts, Lengthy appeals process and liberal bail policies meant that only 4 per cent of those convicted for corruption served a jail sentence, He said.

His comments reinforce concerns expressed by Transparency International, Which has ranked India below African countries such as Rwanda in the Corruption Perception Index. Its surveys in India reveal high levels of concern by ordinary people about the scale of political corruption.

A number of senior politicians have been embroiled in embezzlement scandals involving public funds and accepting bribes on major contracts.

Vir Sanghvi, A leading Indian commentator, Last night said the outgoing commissioner's comments reflected growing concern as well as hypocrisy. "Concern about corruption is rising but when it comes to stigmatising friends you know to be corrupt, It doesn't exist, " he said.

"We used to think it was a function of scarcity " if there were no seats on the plane, You bribed someone. But now it's an economy of plenty yet corruption has increased, " he added.

www. Telegraph. Co. Uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/7987069/Third-of-Indians-utterly-corrupt-says-watchdog. Html
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2019 10:45:01 AM

According to Pratyush Sinha, who stepped down as India's Central Vigilance Commissioner on Monday, only 20 per cent of the country's people are steadfastly honest, While he describes the remaining 50 per cent " more than half a billion people " as "borderline". His comments, Made in an interview with the financial newspaper Mint, highlight the scale of corruption and the extent to which it is institutionalised. It also amounts to a challenge to countries such as Britain, Who want to increase trade with India.

Mr Sinha said his greatest concern was that corruption had gained a "social acceptance" in India. "Society is no longer seriously concerned about corruption and there is social acceptance. When we were growing up I remember that if someone was corrupt they were generally looked down upon. There was at least some social stigma about it. That is gone, " he said.

Despite the rise of whistle-blowers, An assertive press and right-to-information legislation, too many in India care more about wealth than honesty. "If someone has a lot of money, He is respectable. No one questions by what means he has got the money, " he said.

India's slow courts, Lengthy appeals process and liberal bail policies meant that only 4 per cent of those convicted for corruption served a jail sentence, He said.

His comments reinforce concerns expressed by Transparency International, Which has ranked India below African countries such as Rwanda in the Corruption Perception Index. Its surveys in India reveal high levels of concern by ordinary people about the scale of political corruption.

A number of senior politicians have been embroiled in embezzlement scandals involving public funds and accepting bribes on major contracts.

Vir Sanghvi, A leading Indian commentator, Last night said the outgoing commissioner's comments reflected growing concern as well as hypocrisy. "Concern about corruption is rising but when it comes to stigmatising friends you know to be corrupt, It doesn't exist, " he said.

"We used to think it was a function of scarcity " if there were no seats on the plane, You bribed someone. But now it's an economy of plenty yet corruption has increased, " he added.

www. Telegraph. Co. Uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/7987069/Third-of-Indians-utterly-corrupt-says-watchdog. Html
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2019 4:18:50 PM
ethang5 wrote:

According to your link which you deceitfully edited to mislead proving once again you are a lying low IQ negroid mutt.

"His comments reinforce concerns expressed by Transparency International, Which has ranked India close to African countries such as Rwanda in the Corruption Perception Index. "

Now where does Rwanda rank in corruption among other corrupt African countries.
https://www. Newtimes. Co. Rw/section/read/229524
Rwanda ranked among Africa's three least corrupt nations again
Rwanda has for the second year running ranked third least corrupt country in Africa, According to the latest Corruption Perception Index, 2017, Released yesterday.

So India is close to the least corrupt African country Rwanda according to the study you cited.

The same study list the 10 worst corrupt African countries released by Transperancy International using a Global Corruption barometer.
https://answersafrica. Com/africas-top-10-most-corrupt-countries. Html

1. Sierra Leone.
2. Liberia
3. Kenya.
4. Libya
5. Zimbabwe
6. Mozambique
7. Cameroon
8. Angola.
9. Equatorial Guinea.
10. Uganda

Note: Rwanda does not even make the list of most corrupt African countries which would put all the corrupt Affrican countries listed worst than India.

You are proving once agan you are a lying low IQ negroid mutt.

Try this.
--
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2019 5:39:52 PM
So India is close to the least corrupt African country Rwanda according to the study you cited.

The least corrupt African country is Saychelles.

1. Saychelles. 28 Africa
2. Botswana. 34 Africa
3. Cape Verde. 45 Africa
4. Rwanda. 48 Africa >> India is nowhere near Rwanda.
5. Namibia. 52 Africa
6. Mauritius. 56 Africa
7. Sao Tome. 64 Africa
8. Senegal. 67 Africa
9. South Africa. 73 Africa
10. Tunisia. 73 Africa
11. Burkina Faso. 78 Africa
12. Ghana. 78 Africa
13. India. 78 Asia

12 African countries beat India on the corruption index. 12 African countries.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2019 6:36:11 PM
ethang5 wrote:

1. Saychelles. 28 Africa
2. Botswana. 34 Africa
3. Cape Verde. 45 Africa
5. Namibia. 52 Africa
6. Mauritius. 56 Africa
7. Sao Tome. 64 Africa
8. Senegal. 67 Africa
10. Tunisia. 73 Africa
12. Ghana. 78 Africa
13. India. 78 Asia

You are profoundly stupid and prove you are a low IQ negroid mutt. You live in Africa and run free bibles like a delivery JW mule. You have been a delivery mule for over 15 years running bibles.
You cannot even see how stupid your logic is and the citations you use actually go against your objectives.
You tried to provide citation to show how corrupt India is. But your citation found India with a population of 1. 3 billion close in corruption levels to that of Rwanda which is one of the least corrupt of African countries. So in comparison there are many more African countries more corrupt than India which proves India is not as corrupt as you imagined.

According to your link which you deceitfully edited to mislead proving once again you are a lying low IQ negroid mutt.

Here is you edited quote:
His comments reinforce concerns expressed by Transparency International, Which has ranked India below African countries such as Rwanda in the Corruption Perception Index.

The original said 'close' not 'below'. You prove once again you are a lying low IQ negroid mutt.

"His comments reinforce concerns expressed by Transparency International, Which has ranked India close to African countries such as Rwanda in the Corruption Perception Index. "

Rwanda has for the second year running ranked third least corrupt country in Africa, According to the latest Corruption Perception Index, 2017, Released yesterday.

The same study list the 10 worst corrupt African countries released by Transperancy International using a Global Corruption barometer.

1. Sierra Leone.
2. Liberia
3. Kenya.
4. Libya
5. Zimbabwe
6. Mozambique
7. Cameroon
8. Angola.
9. Equatorial Guinea.
10. Uganda

Note: Rwanda does not even make the list of most corrupt African countries which would put all the corrupt Affrican countries listed worst than India.

Try this.
--
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 8:30:06 AM

1. Saychelles. 28 Africa
2. Botswana. 34 Africa
3. Cape Verde. 45 Africa
5. Namibia. 52 Africa
6. Mauritius. 56 Africa
7. Sao Tome. 64 Africa
8. Senegal. 67 Africa
10. Tunisia. 73 Africa
12. Ghana. 78 Africa
13. India. 78 Asia

You changed "close to" to "below".

India IS below Rwanda. Far below. Even Ghana is less corrupt than India.

The countries you called low IQ subhumans are less corrupt than India! If you get beaten by such genetically inferior people, What does that say about you?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 6:24:09 PM
ethang5 wrote:

1. Saychelles. 28 Africa 95 843
2. Botswana. 34 Africa 2. 292 million
3. Cape Verde. 45 Africa 546, 388
4. Rwanda. 48 Africa 12. 21 million. >> India is close to Rwanda.
5. Namibia. 52 Africa
6. Mauritius. 56 Africa
7. Sao Tome. 64 Africa
8. Senegal. 67 Africa
10. Tunisia. 73 Africa
12. Ghana. 78 Africa
13. India. 78 Asia

India IS below Rwanda. Far below. Even Ghana is less corrupt than India.

The study said

You are profoundly stupid and prove you are a low IQ negroid mutt. You live in Africa and run free bibles like a delivery JW mule. You have been a delivery mule for over 15 years running bibles.
You cannot even see how stupid your logic is and the citations you use actually go against your objectives.
You tried to provide citation to show how corrupt India is. But your citation found India with a population of 1. 3 billion close in corruption levels to that of Rwanda which is one of the least corrupt of African countries. So in comparison there are many more African countries more corrupt than India which proves India is not as corrupt as you imagined.

The original said 'close' not 'below'. You prove once again you are a lying low IQ negroid mutt.

1. Sierra Leone.
2. Liberia
3. Kenya.
4. Libya
5. Zimbabwe
6. Mozambique
7. Cameroon
8. Angola.
9. Equatorial Guinea.
10. Uganda

Try this.
--

The countries you called low IQ subhumans are less corrupt than India! If you get beaten by such genetically inferior people, What does that say about you?

India has a population of 1. 3 billion. India's corruption rate is close to Rwanda with a population of 12. 21 million.

You are a low IQ negroid mutt. You cannot even read the citation you provided about global corruption indexes. India is ranked close to Rwanda which has a population of 12. 21 million negroids and India's population tops 1. 3 billion.
Go run some bibles you delivery mule. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 8:02:46 PM

5. Namibia. 52 Africa
6. Mauritius. 56 Africa
7. Sao Tome. 64 Africa
8. Senegal. 67 Africa
10. Tunisia. 73 Africa
12. Ghana. 78 Africa
13. India. 78 Asia

India IS below Rwanda moron. Far below. Even Ghana is less corrupt than India. India lost to Ghana in corruption.

Note: Rwanda does not even make the list of most corrupt African countries

That's because Rwanda is one of the least corrupt African countries idiot.

12 African countries beat India. 12 countries you call low IQ subhumans beat the ganeesh out of shithole India.

No wonder you didn't want a country to country comparison. Rwanda is 48, India is 78. Not near each other. Hindus are so corrupt.

Predisposed to Criminality is what they call that.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 9:21:20 PM
ethang5 wrote:

5. Namibia. 52 Africa
6. Mauritius. 56 Africa
7. Sao Tome. 64 Africa
8. Senegal. 67 Africa
10. Tunisia. 73 Africa
12. Ghana. 78 Africa
13. India. 78 Asia

India IS below Rwanda moron. Far below. Even Ghana is less corrupt than India. India lost to Ghana in corruption.

Note: Rwanda does not even make the list of most corrupt African countries

That's because Rwanda is one of the least corrupt African countries idiot.

12 African countries beat India. 12 countries you call low IQ subhumans beat the ganeesh out of shithole India.

No wonder you didn't want a country to country comparison. Rwanda is 48, India is 78. Not near each other. Hindus are so corrupt.

Predisposed to Criminality is what they call that.

Wow Ghana Africa with a population of just 28. 83 million negroids is just as corrupts as India which has a population of 1. 3 billion Indians.
So Ghanaians steal as much as Indians even though Ghana has only 28. 83 million population compared to Indias 1. 3 billion. In terms of numbers each Ghanaians steal 45 times more than the average Indian. Any wonder Trump called African countries shitholes.

You said you live in Ghana Africa and run bibles to countries which outlaws possession of bibles. You also said the bibles are free and that you have been a full time slave and delivery mule working for free for over 15 years.
So what do you do for an income?
Now we know Ghanaians steal 45 times more than an average Indian. So not only are you a shithole living in a shithole African country. You are also a lying, Thieving Ghanaian shithole. Lol!

Add that to your other Ghanaian traits and that would explain why Ghanians are such low IQ negroids full of hatred and self loathing.

The truth must hurt!
Try this.

--
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 1:45:08 AM
Another report, Another failure for India.

India most corrupt country in Asia: Corruption rampant in education, Healthcare, Says report

While India remains the most corrupt country in this region, With 69 per cent bribery rates, Japan came out as the least corrupt nation, With a 0. 2 per cent bribery rate.

As far as fighting corruption goes, things are not looking well for India which was named the most corrupt country in Asia-Pacific region. Almost seven out of ten people had to pay a bribe to access public services, Said a Forbes report while quoting a study by Transparency International.

Transparency International, A Berlin based NGO working against corruption, Spoke to nearly 22, 000 people across 16 countries in the Asia-Pacific to understand the levels of corruption in the region.

Shockingly, Number of times bribes were demanded for accessing public education and healthcare facilities is also very high in India, The report shows. Around 58 per cent and 59 per cent bribery rates were seen in education and healthcare sectors in India respectively. Times when people paid a bribe was also seen to be almost equally high for police, identification documents and basic amenities, The report stated.

Noticeably, India was found to be more corrupt than Vietnam, Thailand, Pakistan and Myanmar in the report.

www. Google. Com/amp/s/m. Businesstoday. In/lite/story/india-most-corrupt-country-in-asia-corruption-rampant-in-education-healthcare-forbes/1/259512. Html

How many of these indexes does India have to fail before you'll admit that Hindus Are Predisposed To Criminality?

It's the sick religion I tell you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 3:05:12 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Another report, Another failure for India.

India most corrupt country in Asia: Corruption rampant in education, Healthcare, Says report

While India remains the most corrupt country in this region, With 69 per cent bribery rates, Japan came out as the least corrupt nation, With a 0. 2 per cent bribery rate.

As far as fighting corruption goes, things are not looking well for India which was named the most corrupt country in Asia-Pacific region. Almost seven out of ten people had to pay a bribe to access public services, Said a Forbes report while quoting a study by Transparency International.

Transparency International, A Berlin based NGO working against corruption, Spoke to nearly 22, 000 people across 16 countries in the Asia-Pacific to understand the levels of corruption in the region.

Shockingly, Number of times bribes were demanded for accessing public education and healthcare facilities is also very high in India, The report shows. Around 58 per cent and 59 per cent bribery rates were seen in education and healthcare sectors in India respectively. Times when people paid a bribe was also seen to be almost equally high for police, identification documents and basic amenities, The report stated.

Noticeably, India was found to be more corrupt than Vietnam, Thailand, Pakistan and Myanmar in the report.

www. Google. Com/amp/s/m. Businesstoday. In/lite/story/india-most-corrupt-country-in-asia-corruption-rampant-in-education-healthcare-forbes/1/259512. Html

How many of these indexes does India have to fail before you'll admit that Hindus Are Predisposed To Criminality?

It's the sick religion I tell you.

Wow Ghana Africa with a population of just 28. 83 million negroids is just as corrupts as India which has a population of 1. 3 billion Indians.
So Ghanaians steal as much as Indians even though Ghana has only 28. 83 million population compared to Indias 1. 3 billion. In terms of numbers each Ghanaians steal 45 times more than the average Indian. Any wonder Trump called African countries shitholes.

You said you live in Ghana Africa and run bibles to countries which outlaws possession of bibles. You also said the bibles are free and that you have been a full time slave and delivery mule working for free for over 15 years.
So what do you do for an income?
Now we know Ghanaians steal 45 times more than an average Indian. So not only are you a shithole living in a shithole African country. You are also a lying, Thieving Ghanaian shithole. Lol!

Add that to your other Ghanaian traits and that would explain why Ghanians are such low IQ negroids full of hatred and self loathing.

The truth must hurt!
Try this.

--

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.