Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Can Delusion Be Permanent?

Willows
Posts: 11,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2019 11:05:48 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
John F Kennedy Jr. Had it all. His Dad had the top job, He was born into great wealth, Power and influence. He had the good looks, Intelligence, And image that made him the worlds most eligible bachelor (until the misfortune of getting married).

One fateful day, He flew his plane with his wife and sister-in-law on board and crashed upside-down into the ocean, All occupants perished. Investigations concluded that JFK Jr. Suffered a condition known as "spatial disorientation".

In other words, He was temporarily in a state of delusion.
Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.


He thought that he was flying the plane safely and all was ok but in fact, He was flying upside down and plummeting towards the ocean.

We may all suffer from delusions from time to time for one reason or another, However, Isn't it different when religious believers maintain their deluded beliefs constantly and permanently?
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 11:52:42 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Willows wrote:

John F Kennedy Jr. Had it all. His Dad had the top job, He was born into great wealth, Power and influence. He had the good looks, Intelligence, And image that made him the worlds most eligible bachelor (until the misfortune of getting married).

One fateful day, He flew his plane with his wife and sister-in-law on board and crashed upside-down into the ocean, All occupants perished. Investigations concluded that JFK Jr. Suffered a condition known as "spatial disorientation".

In other words, He was temporarily in a state of delusion.
Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.


He thought that he was flying the plane safely and all was ok but in fact, He was flying upside down and plummeting towards the ocean.

We may all suffer from delusions from time to time for one reason or another, However, Isn't it different when religious believers maintain their deluded beliefs constantly and permanently?

You've been deluded now for at least 5 years we can document on the board. Does that count as permanent?

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Realities -
Christianity #1 Religion
People love Christianity
Christianity convinces the most converts
You are consistently booted from moderated sites
Christianity Is effective in every culture
Christianity is most geographically diverse religion
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human history
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human literature
You consistently Fight and insult virtually everyone

Rational Arguments -
Zero reply threads
Doom and Gloom not attractive
People freely choose Christianity
Christianity opposed Slavery
Christianity upholds women
Christianity speaks up for the unborn
Christianity Is logical

You have maintained your idiosyncratic beliefs, Despite being contradicted by reality and rational argument.

Mental illness? You are obsessed, And you have OCD.

Bet you still can't see it can you?

That's delusion.
Willows
Posts: 11,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 12:22:16 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

John F Kennedy Jr. Had it all. His Dad had the top job, He was born into great wealth, Power and influence. He had the good looks, Intelligence, And image that made him the worlds most eligible bachelor (until the misfortune of getting married).

One fateful day, He flew his plane with his wife and sister-in-law on board and crashed upside-down into the ocean, All occupants perished. Investigations concluded that JFK Jr. Suffered a condition known as "spatial disorientation".

In other words, He was temporarily in a state of delusion.
Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.


He thought that he was flying the plane safely and all was ok but in fact, He was flying upside down and plummeting towards the ocean.

We may all suffer from delusions from time to time for one reason or another, However, Isn't it different when religious believers maintain their deluded beliefs constantly and permanently?

You've been deluded now for at least 5 years we can document on the board. Does that count as permanent?

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Realities -
Christianity #1 Religion
People love Christianity
Christianity convinces the most converts
You are consistently booted from moderated sites
Christianity Is effective in every culture
Christianity is most geographically diverse religion
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human history
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human literature
You consistently Fight and insult virtually everyone

Rational Arguments -
Zero reply threads
Doom and Gloom not attractive
People freely choose Christianity
Christianity opposed Slavery
Christianity upholds women
Christianity speaks up for the unborn
Christianity Is logical

You have maintained your idiosyncratic beliefs, Despite being contradicted by reality and rational argument.

Mental illness? You are obsessed, And you have OCD.

Bet you still can't see it can you?

That's delusion.

"God is real".
That's delusion.
Willows
Posts: 11,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 12:22:38 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

John F Kennedy Jr. Had it all. His Dad had the top job, He was born into great wealth, Power and influence. He had the good looks, Intelligence, And image that made him the worlds most eligible bachelor (until the misfortune of getting married).

One fateful day, He flew his plane with his wife and sister-in-law on board and crashed upside-down into the ocean, All occupants perished. Investigations concluded that JFK Jr. Suffered a condition known as "spatial disorientation".

In other words, He was temporarily in a state of delusion.
Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.


He thought that he was flying the plane safely and all was ok but in fact, He was flying upside down and plummeting towards the ocean.

We may all suffer from delusions from time to time for one reason or another, However, Isn't it different when religious believers maintain their deluded beliefs constantly and permanently?

You've been deluded now for at least 5 years we can document on the board. Does that count as permanent?

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Realities -
Christianity #1 Religion
People love Christianity
Christianity convinces the most converts
You are consistently booted from moderated sites
Christianity Is effective in every culture
Christianity is most geographically diverse religion
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human history
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human literature
You consistently Fight and insult virtually everyone

Rational Arguments -
Zero reply threads
Doom and Gloom not attractive
People freely choose Christianity
Christianity opposed Slavery
Christianity upholds women
Christianity speaks up for the unborn
Christianity Is logical

You have maintained your idiosyncratic beliefs, Despite being contradicted by reality and rational argument.

Mental illness? You are obsessed, And you have OCD.

Bet you still can't see it can you?

That's delusion.

"God is real".
That's delusion.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 2:43:20 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:


Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Realities -
Christianity #1 Religion
People love Christianity
Christianity convinces the most converts
You are consistently booted from moderated sites
Christianity Is effective in every culture
Christianity is most geographically diverse religion
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human history
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human literature
You consistently Fight and insult virtually everyone

Rational Arguments -
Zero reply threads
Doom and Gloom not attractive
People freely choose Christianity
Christianity opposed Slavery
Christianity upholds women
Christianity speaks up for the unborn
Christianity Is logical

You have maintained your idiosyncratic beliefs, Despite being contradicted by reality and rational argument.

Mental illness? You are obsessed, And you have OCD.

Bet you still can't see it can you?

That's delusion.
Christianity's role in African Slavery.

Out of Africa

Historical records show that Islam and Christianity played an important role in enslavement in Africa. The Arab-controlled Trans-Saharan slave trade helped to institutionalise slave trading on the continent. And during the 'age of expedition', European Christians witnessed caravans loaded with Africans en-route to the Middle East. Others arriving much later in West Africa observed slavery in African societies, Leading them to assume that African enslavement was intrinsic to the continent.

For many of these early European explorers, The Bible was not only regarded as infallible, It was also their primary reference tool and those looking for answers to explain differences in ethnicity, Culture, And slavery, Found them in Genesis 9: 24-27, Which appeared to suggest that it was all a result of 'sin'.

In the Genesis passage, Africans were said to be the descendants of Ham, The son of Noah, Who was cursed by his father after looking at his naked form. Moreover, In Genesis 10, The 'Table of Nations' describes the origins of the different 'races' and reveals that one of the descendants of Ham is 'Cush' - Cush and the 'Cushites' were people associated with the Nile region of North Africa.

In time, The connection Europeans made between sin, Slavery, Skin colour and beliefs would condemn Africans. In the Bible, Physical or spiritual slavery is often a consequence of sinful actions, While darkness is associated with evil. Moreover, The Africans were subsequently considered 'heathens' bereft of Christianity, Although scholars now suggest that Christianity reached Africa as early as the early 2nd century AD and that the Christian communities in North Africa were among the first in the world. However, Europeans doubtlessly refused to acknowledge the relevance of African Christianity as it appeared irreconcilable with the continent's cultural surroundings.

Religion as justification

The emergence of colonies in the Americas and the need to find labourers saw Europeans turn their attention to Africa with some arguing that the Transatlantic Slave Trade would enable Africans, Especially the 'Mohammedans', To come into contact with Christianity and 'civilisation' in the Americas, Albeit as slaves. It was even argued that the favourable trade winds from Africa to the Americas were evidence of this providential design.

Religion was also a driving force during slavery in the Americas. Once they arrived at their new locales the enslaved Africans were subjected to various processes to make them more compliant, And Christianity formed part of this. Ironically, Although the assertion of evangelisation was one of the justifications for enslaving Africans, Very little missionary work actually took place during the early years. In short, Religion got in the way of a moneymaking venture by taking Africans away from their work. It also taught them potentially subversive ideas and made it hard to justify the cruel mistreatment of fellow Christians.

However, Some clergy tried to push the idea that it was possible to be a 'good slave and Christian' and pointed to St Paul's epistles, Which called for slaves to 'obey their masters', And St Peter's letters (1 Peter 2: 18-25), Which appeared to suggest that it was wholly commendable for Christian slaves to suffer at the hands of cruel masters.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 5:16:47 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

John F Kennedy Jr. Had it all. His Dad had the top job, He was born into great wealth, Power and influence. He had the good looks, Intelligence, And image that made him the worlds most eligible bachelor (until the misfortune of getting married).

One fateful day, He flew his plane with his wife and sister-in-law on board and crashed upside-down into the ocean, All occupants perished. Investigations concluded that JFK Jr. Suffered a condition known as "spatial disorientation".

In other words, He was temporarily in a state of delusion.
Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.


He thought that he was flying the plane safely and all was ok but in fact, He was flying upside down and plummeting towards the ocean.

We may all suffer from delusions from time to time for one reason or another, However, Isn't it different when religious believers maintain their deluded beliefs constantly and permanently?

You've been deluded now for at least 5 years we can document on the board. Does that count as permanent?

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Realities -
Christianity #1 Religion
People love Christianity
Christianity convinces the most converts
You are consistently booted from moderated sites
Christianity Is effective in every culture
Christianity is most geographically diverse religion
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human history
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human literature
You consistently Fight and insult virtually everyone

Rational Arguments -
Zero reply threads
Doom and Gloom not attractive
People freely choose Christianity
Christianity opposed Slavery
Christianity upholds women
Christianity speaks up for the unborn
Christianity Is logical

You have maintained your idiosyncratic beliefs, Despite being contradicted by reality and rational argument.

Mental illness? You are obsessed, And you have OCD.

Bet you still can't see it can you?

That's delusion.

"God is real".
That's delusion.

That's your idiot opinion. And that is what is deluding you.

Your zero replies mean everyone loves you, You fringe moron.
Willows
Posts: 11,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 9:19:30 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

John F Kennedy Jr. Had it all. His Dad had the top job, He was born into great wealth, Power and influence. He had the good looks, Intelligence, And image that made him the worlds most eligible bachelor (until the misfortune of getting married).

One fateful day, He flew his plane with his wife and sister-in-law on board and crashed upside-down into the ocean, All occupants perished. Investigations concluded that JFK Jr. Suffered a condition known as "spatial disorientation".

In other words, He was temporarily in a state of delusion.
Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.


He thought that he was flying the plane safely and all was ok but in fact, He was flying upside down and plummeting towards the ocean.

We may all suffer from delusions from time to time for one reason or another, However, Isn't it different when religious believers maintain their deluded beliefs constantly and permanently?

You've been deluded now for at least 5 years we can document on the board. Does that count as permanent?

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Realities -
Christianity #1 Religion
People love Christianity
Christianity convinces the most converts
You are consistently booted from moderated sites
Christianity Is effective in every culture
Christianity is most geographically diverse religion
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human history
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human literature
You consistently Fight and insult virtually everyone

Rational Arguments -
Zero reply threads
Doom and Gloom not attractive
People freely choose Christianity
Christianity opposed Slavery
Christianity upholds women
Christianity speaks up for the unborn
Christianity Is logical

You have maintained your idiosyncratic beliefs, Despite being contradicted by reality and rational argument.

Mental illness? You are obsessed, And you have OCD.

Bet you still can't see it can you?

That's delusion.

"God is real".
That's delusion.

That's your idiot opinion. And that is what is deluding you.

That's my opinion but what you omitted was that you know very well that my opinion is based on sound proven facts.
Such sound proven facts have been presented to you and the public on many occasions.

The fact that you continue to quote others deliberately out of context is very telling indeed.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 4:09:52 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

John F Kennedy Jr. Had it all. His Dad had the top job, He was born into great wealth, Power and influence. He had the good looks, Intelligence, And image that made him the worlds most eligible bachelor (until the misfortune of getting married).

One fateful day, He flew his plane with his wife and sister-in-law on board and crashed upside-down into the ocean, All occupants perished. Investigations concluded that JFK Jr. Suffered a condition known as "spatial disorientation".

In other words, He was temporarily in a state of delusion.
Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.


He thought that he was flying the plane safely and all was ok but in fact, He was flying upside down and plummeting towards the ocean.

We may all suffer from delusions from time to time for one reason or another, However, Isn't it different when religious believers maintain their deluded beliefs constantly and permanently?

You've been deluded now for at least 5 years we can document on the board. Does that count as permanent?

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Realities -
Christianity #1 Religion
People love Christianity
Christianity convinces the most converts
You are consistently booted from moderated sites
Christianity Is effective in every culture
Christianity is most geographically diverse religion
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human history
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human literature
You consistently Fight and insult virtually everyone

Rational Arguments -
Zero reply threads
Doom and Gloom not attractive
People freely choose Christianity
Christianity opposed Slavery
Christianity upholds women
Christianity speaks up for the unborn
Christianity Is logical

You have maintained your idiosyncratic beliefs, Despite being contradicted by reality and rational argument.

Mental illness? You are obsessed, And you have OCD.

Bet you still can't see it can you?

That's delusion.

"God is real".
That's delusion.

That's your idiot opinion. And that is what is deluding you.

That's my opinion. . . .

Progress!

. . . But what you omitted was that you know very well that my opinion is based on sound proven facts.

Then how come reality contradicts you? And how come when these contradictions are brought up to you, You dodge?

Such sound proven facts have been presented to you and the public on many occasions.

You keep saying this but you can never point to these mysterious facts? They always were just here, Or just left.

You asked, "Can delusion be permanent? " The answer obviously is yes. I think 5 years qualify. And you fit your definition of delusion to a "T".

The fact that you continue to quote others deliberately out of context is very telling indeed.

In this thread I quoted no one but you, And it was in context. What is telling is how far you'll go to avoid facing your idiosyncratic belief.

Did you know Idiosyncratic belief in the definition of delusion is synonymous with "fringe" belief?

Whose fringe? You or the theist?
Willows
Posts: 11,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 10:03:10 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

John F Kennedy Jr. Had it all. His Dad had the top job, He was born into great wealth, Power and influence. He had the good looks, Intelligence, And image that made him the worlds most eligible bachelor (until the misfortune of getting married).

One fateful day, He flew his plane with his wife and sister-in-law on board and crashed upside-down into the ocean, All occupants perished. Investigations concluded that JFK Jr. Suffered a condition known as "spatial disorientation".

In other words, He was temporarily in a state of delusion.
Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.


He thought that he was flying the plane safely and all was ok but in fact, He was flying upside down and plummeting towards the ocean.

We may all suffer from delusions from time to time for one reason or another, However, Isn't it different when religious believers maintain their deluded beliefs constantly and permanently?

You've been deluded now for at least 5 years we can document on the board. Does that count as permanent?

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Realities -
Christianity #1 Religion
People love Christianity
Christianity convinces the most converts
You are consistently booted from moderated sites
Christianity Is effective in every culture
Christianity is most geographically diverse religion
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human history
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human literature
You consistently Fight and insult virtually everyone

Rational Arguments -
Zero reply threads
Doom and Gloom not attractive
People freely choose Christianity
Christianity opposed Slavery
Christianity upholds women
Christianity speaks up for the unborn
Christianity Is logical

You have maintained your idiosyncratic beliefs, Despite being contradicted by reality and rational argument.

Mental illness? You are obsessed, And you have OCD.

Bet you still can't see it can you?

That's delusion.

"God is real".
That's delusion.

That's your idiot opinion. And that is what is deluding you.

That's my opinion. . . .

Progress!

. . . But what you omitted was that you know very well that my opinion is based on sound proven facts.

Then how come reality contradicts you? And how come when these contradictions are brought up to you, You dodge?

Such sound proven facts have been presented to you and the public on many occasions.

You keep saying this but you can never point to these mysterious facts? They always were just here, Or just left.

You asked, "Can delusion be permanent? " The answer obviously is yes. I think 5 years qualify. And you fit your definition of delusion to a "T".

The fact that you continue to quote others deliberately out of context is very telling indeed.

In this thread I quoted no one but you, And it was in context. What is telling is how far you'll go to avoid facing your idiosyncratic belief.

Did you know Idiosyncratic belief in the definition of delusion is synonymous with "fringe" belief?

Whose fringe? You or the theist?

Give it up.
You lost the argument two posts ago.
As per usual.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2019 4:09:19 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:

Biblical facts can also lead to denials and delusions.
Nigger Ethang is in denial of biblical facts the Bible condemned African to slavery. It has led to his permanent delusions becase as a African bible delivery mule he is forced to accept African slavery is biblical and justified.

Genesis 10:6 The sons of Ham:
Cush, Egypt, Put and Canaan.
Cush ruled the Sudan. Sudan is in Africa. It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt. Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27). Egypt is in Africa not in Europe. Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya. Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible. His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan. It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.

Stop being a hater nigger Ethang. God put you in a slum city Accra Ghana. The Lord knows they need free bibles because toilet paper is too expensive for Africans. And they need a low IQ delivery mule to smuggle the bibles. Praise the Lord! . The plagues God is sending to Africa will put them out of their misery. We can only stand and wait. Praise the Lord!

News flash! Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342553/
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Ethang5 replied: OK moron


Slum dwellers love dancing in the streets of Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/u165qa4PMY4

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Dr. Anokye was presenting findings on a literature review and research methodology used in a study of three informal settlements in Accra yesterday [Wednesday].

They are Madina Zongo, Agbogloshie and Chorkor.

New slum dog starring Ethang the slum dweller based on a true story.
https://youtu. Be/FaCi94NaRkk

The slum dweller Ethang is reduced to a black shithole or was it the black shithole is a slum dweller. Whatever!

Meet Ethang5 our resident slum dweller.
Why is God sending all the plagues to Africa nigger Ethang?
UN report 100s of millions of Africans to die from AIDS, Starvation, Droughts, Famines, Wars.

You need professional help nigger Ethang. You are more than a black shithole. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

We now have evidence you are a slum dweller. You tried to hide the truth by claiming India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.


Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
"In reality, Every house is supposed to have a toilet. But you know our people and how they build their houses " they don't locate any toilets. When nature calls, There is no place, " Bernice Ofei, A resident, Told DW.
"The only option for many is to go to the bush to defecate. Some had to use the neighbors' toilets, " said Nana Abena. The plastic bags of human excrement in communities bother Abena.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2019 5:48:29 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

We may all suffer from delusions from time to time for one reason or another, However, Isn't it different when religious believers maintain their deluded beliefs constantly and permanently?

You've been deluded now for at least 5 years we can document on the board. Does that count as permanent?

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Realities -
Christianity #1 Religion
People love Christianity
Christianity convinces the most converts
You are consistently booted from moderated sites
Christianity Is effective in every culture
Christianity is most geographically diverse religion
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human history
Christianity has the Greatest effect on human literature
You consistently Fight and insult virtually everyone

Rational Arguments -
Zero reply threads
Doom and Gloom not attractive
People freely choose Christianity
Christianity opposed Slavery
Christianity upholds women
Christianity speaks up for the unborn
Christianity Is logical

You have maintained your idiosyncratic beliefs, Despite being contradicted by reality and rational argument.

Mental illness? You are obsessed, And you have OCD.

Bet you still can't see it can you?

That's delusion.

"God is real".
That's delusion.

That's your idiot opinion. And that is what is deluding you.

That's my opinion. . . .

Progress!

. . But what you omitted was that you know very well that my opinion is based on sound proven facts.

Then how come reality contradicts you? And how come when these contradictions are brought up to you, You dodge?

Hmmmm?

Such sound proven facts have been presented to you and the public on many occasions.

You keep saying this but you can never point to these mysterious facts? They always were just here, Or just left.

You asked, "Can delusion be permanent? " The answer obviously is yes. I think 5 years qualify. And you fit your definition of delusion to a "T".

The fact that you continue to quote others deliberately out of context is very telling indeed.

In this thread I quoted no one but you, And it was in context. What is telling is how far you'll go to avoid facing your idiosyncratic belief.

Did you know Idiosyncratic belief in the definition of delusion is synonymous with "fringe" belief?

Whose fringe? You or the theist?

Give it up.
You lost the argument two posts ago.
As per usual.

Lol. OK.

Christianity remains #1
The world still flocks to church every Sunday
Jesus still remains on his throne
Christianity is still growing
. . . . And you still get ignored with zero replies.

I'll take that "loss" player.
Willows
Posts: 11,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2019 8:18:12 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
And hepatitis A is the #1 disease in the world.
Hitler is the #1 hated person in history.
Ethong is the #1 idiot who habitually quotes out of context, Lies and deceives in order to make an argument where he knows very well he doesn't have one.

Especially when you choose to ignore the fact that Christians are leaving churches in droves all over the world.

Face the fact that religions, Especially Christianity, Will be all but dead and gone, Sooner than you think.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2019 8:41:55 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Willows wrote:

And hepatitis A is the #1 disease in the world.
Hitler is the #1 hated person in history.

You still stupidly think "popular" means most numerous. Get thee to a dictionary moron.

Ethong is the #1 idiot who habitually quotes out of context, Lies and deceives in order to make an argument where he knows very well he doesn't have one.

You've been soundly beaten so all you can do now is lob lame insults.

Especially when you choose to ignore the fact that Christians are leaving churches in droves all over the world.

The total number of Christians is increasing moron. And Christianity is still the most popular religion. No amount of your stupidity changes that.

Face the fact that religions, Especially Christianity, Will be all but dead and gone, Sooner than you think.

OK. But it isn't unpopular or dead now doofus. And no matter how much your bias and moron obsession is, It will not change the appeal or popularity of Christianity.

Next time, Tell us Christianity being unpopular is what you wish, Instead of lying that it is a fact. No one shares your delusion.
Willows
Posts: 11,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2019 11:03:25 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

And hepatitis A is the #1 disease in the world.
Hitler is the #1 hated person in history.

You still stupidly think "popular" means most numerous. Get thee to a dictionary moron.

Ethong is the #1 idiot who habitually quotes out of context, Lies and deceives in order to make an argument where he knows very well he doesn't have one.

You've been soundly beaten so all you can do now is lob lame insults.

Especially when you choose to ignore the fact that Christians are leaving churches in droves all over the world.

The total number of Christians is increasing moron. And Christianity is still the most popular religion. No amount of your stupidity changes that.

Face the fact that religions, Especially Christianity, Will be all but dead and gone, Sooner than you think.

OK. But it isn't unpopular or dead now doofus. And no matter how much your bias and moron obsession is, It will not change the appeal or popularity of Christianity.

Next time, Tell us Christianity being unpopular is what you wish, Instead of lying that it is a fact. No one shares your delusion.

You seem to have an obsession with being "popular" for some peculiar reason.
"Aw gee, Christianity is popular and I'm a Christian, So, Derr, I'm popular and dat's good.
Aw yeah, And that Willows bastard gets zero replies so, Like he's not popular and that's derr, Well, Like no good.
And, Huh, Yuk, McDonald's is popular so it must be the best food.
Sayyy, Like heck, Hepatitis B is the most popular disease so's I'm a goin out ta get me some of that too.
And, Hey listen up. It's popular to be poor so Geronimo eat me alive, I'm gonna give all my money away, Stop a workin and be real absolutely, Bottom of the heap poor. And since poor is popular I'm going real hard core and live in the gutter. That's gotta be the best. "
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2019 4:19:42 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

And hepatitis A is the #1 disease in the world.
Hitler is the #1 hated person in history.

You still stupidly think "popular" means most numerous. Get thee to a dictionary moron.

Ethong is the #1 idiot who habitually quotes out of context, Lies and deceives in order to make an argument where he knows very well he doesn't have one.

You've been soundly beaten so all you can do now is lob lame insults.

Especially when you choose to ignore the fact that Christians are leaving churches in droves all over the world.

The total number of Christians is increasing moron. And Christianity is still the most popular religion. No amount of your stupidity changes that.

Face the fact that religions, Especially Christianity, Will be all but dead and gone, Sooner than you think.

OK. But it isn't unpopular or dead now doofus. And no matter how much your bias and moron obsession is, It will not change the appeal or popularity of Christianity.

Next time, Tell us Christianity being unpopular is what you wish, Instead of lying that it is a fact. No one shares your delusion.

You seem to have an obsession with being "popular" for some peculiar reason.
"Aw gee, Christianity is popular and I'm a Christian, So, Derr, I'm popular and dat's good.
Aw yeah, And that Willows bastard gets zero replies so, Like he's not popular and that's derr, Well, Like no good.
And, Huh, Yuk, McDonald's is popular so it must be the best food.
Sayyy, Like heck, Hepatitis B is the most popular disease so's I'm a goin out ta get me some of that too.
And, Hey listen up. It's popular to be poor so Geronimo eat me alive, I'm gonna give all my money away, Stop a workin and be real absolutely, Bottom of the heap poor. And since poor is popular I'm going real hard core and live in the gutter. That's gotta be the best. "

You gave all the reasons Ethang chose to become a slave to Christianity and took up smuggling free bibles for a living. AIDS is the most popular disease in Africa, Otherwise you are mostly right in your analysis.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2019 9:30:21 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Willows wrote:
John F Kennedy Jr. Had it all. His Dad had the top job, He was born into great wealth, Power and influence. He had the good looks, Intelligence, And image that made him the worlds most eligible bachelor (until the misfortune of getting married).

One fateful day, He flew his plane with his wife and sister-in-law on board and crashed upside-down into the ocean, All occupants perished. Investigations concluded that JFK Jr. Suffered a condition known as "spatial disorientation".

In other words, He was temporarily in a state of delusion.
Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.


He thought that he was flying the plane safely and all was ok but in fact, He was flying upside down and plummeting towards the ocean.

We may all suffer from delusions from time to time for one reason or another, However, Isn't it different when religious believers maintain their deluded beliefs constantly and permanently?

You are assuming the public narrative is valid based on the murder of JFK by a lone gunman, Oswald. That was a lie. It's time to know the truth. Secret Societies exist and Yahweh explains the conflict Yahweh created between ETs and Luciferians to implement His-Her intentions and will to be exactly where we are today. Premature disclosure would have enslaved everyone--ETs and humans:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343251/

The fact JFK Jr did not believe in the public murder narrative of JFK in 1963 by the Warren commission, Would this cause the plane crash narrative to be suspect? A man who has logged thousands of hours in flight school to officially fly the plane cannot trust the instrument panel? Huh? He received a license to fly the plane 15 months earlier. That is like saying a 16-year-old cannot drive a car after receiving a license and having 15 months of practice driving a car and does not know how to use the speedometer. Oh! The stupid ideas of men who control the public by fake news.

Therefore, The bogus narrative is Warren Commission II. The body count of dead bodies connected to the Kennedys keeps growing--don't forget Marilyn Monroe was going to publically reveal the ETs before the time, Contrary to Yahweh's will. Therefore, Yahweh killed her to stop her freewill to accomplish His will to be exactly where we are today. Tricky stuff when we know Yahweh controls both sides of the mortal fence by Almighty predestination power. The ETs and Luciferians need to restore their trust in each other with the same objectives to be of One Mind to implement the Law of One on the entire earth, Which is from Yahweh to remove the current Biblical paradigms.
Willows
Posts: 11,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 12:33:07 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows wrote:
John F Kennedy Jr. Had it all. His Dad had the top job, He was born into great wealth, Power and influence. He had the good looks, Intelligence, And image that made him the worlds most eligible bachelor (until the misfortune of getting married).

One fateful day, He flew his plane with his wife and sister-in-law on board and crashed upside-down into the ocean, All occupants perished. Investigations concluded that JFK Jr. Suffered a condition known as "spatial disorientation".

In other words, He was temporarily in a state of delusion.
Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.


He thought that he was flying the plane safely and all was ok but in fact, He was flying upside down and plummeting towards the ocean.

We may all suffer from delusions from time to time for one reason or another, However, Isn't it different when religious believers maintain their deluded beliefs constantly and permanently?

You are assuming the public narrative is valid based on the murder of JFK by a lone gunman, Oswald. That was a lie. It's time to know the truth. Secret Societies exist and Yahweh explains the conflict Yahweh created between ETs and Luciferians to implement His-Her intentions and will to be exactly where we are today. Premature disclosure would have enslaved everyone--ETs and humans:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343251/

The fact JFK Jr did not believe in the public murder narrative of JFK in 1963 by the Warren commission, Would this cause the plane crash narrative to be suspect? A man who has logged thousands of hours in flight school to officially fly the plane cannot trust the instrument panel? Huh? He received a license to fly the plane 15 months earlier. That is like saying a 16-year-old cannot drive a car after receiving a license and having 15 months of practice driving a car and does not know how to use the speedometer. Oh! The stupid ideas of men who control the public by fake news.

Therefore, The bogus narrative is Warren Commission II. The body count of dead bodies connected to the Kennedys keeps growing--don't forget Marilyn Monroe was going to publically reveal the ETs before the time, Contrary to Yahweh's will. Therefore, Yahweh killed her to stop her freewill to accomplish His will to be exactly where we are today. Tricky stuff when we know Yahweh controls both sides of the mortal fence by Almighty predestination power. The ETs and Luciferians need to restore their trust in each other with the same objectives to be of One Mind to implement the Law of One on the entire earth, Which is from Yahweh to remove the current Biblical paradigms.

Here we go again with the conspiracy crap. You could have at least thrown a conspiracy theory about Maralyn Monroe into the mix.

As it happened, JFK jr had not done "thousands" of hours as per your conspiratorial assumption. He had his license but did not have a rating for flying at night or through inclement weather conditions.
On the day of the doomed flight, JFK Jr was peed off at having to wait so long for his wife and sister-in-law to come back from shopping before flying off to Martha's Vineyard. So, They left late with foggy weather and darkness closing in when they eventually took off.

Some analysts thought that Jr's broken leg from a skiing mishap could have been a factor in the crash. That was ruled out as it did not really hinder his control of the aircraft.
Investigations did reveal that Jr was a very busy man and did his flight training with a number of different instructors and training for night-flight was almost zero.

The real damning evidence was that the plane was found upside-down on the bottom of the shallow sea. This was consistent with his likely suffering from"spatial disorientation" where Jr did not know that he was actually flying upside-down in the very foggy, Dark conditions. Add to that, His wife and sister-in-law would have been bitching away like hell and Jr would not know whether he was Arthur or Martha despite the altimeter showing that the plane was upside down and rapidly descending.

So, You see what delusion does to you. JFK Jr was a pretty switched-on intelligent guy and that was a very isolated (albeit fatal) incident for him.

Now, Apply that sort of condition to someone who is permanently deluded by clinging onto misguided and wrong beliefs 24/7.

I have already documented the "Saylor" case (look it up) whereby a deluded Christian killed himself and his family in an unfortunate car accident. He could have saved the day but oh no, He thought God would save them. His last words were, "Hold on and pray".
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 3:07:30 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Willows wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows wrote:
John F Kennedy Jr. Had it all. His Dad had the top job, He was born into great wealth, Power and influence. He had the good looks, Intelligence, And image that made him the worlds most eligible bachelor (until the misfortune of getting married).

One fateful day, He flew his plane with his wife and sister-in-law on board and crashed upside-down into the ocean, All occupants perished. Investigations concluded that JFK Jr. Suffered a condition known as "spatial disorientation".

In other words, He was temporarily in a state of delusion.
Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.


He thought that he was flying the plane safely and all was ok but in fact, He was flying upside down and plummeting towards the ocean.

We may all suffer from delusions from time to time for one reason or another, However, Isn't it different when religious believers maintain their deluded beliefs constantly and permanently?

You are assuming the public narrative is valid based on the murder of JFK by a lone gunman, Oswald. That was a lie. It's time to know the truth. Secret Societies exist and Yahweh explains the conflict Yahweh created between ETs and Luciferians to implement His-Her intentions and will to be exactly where we are today. Premature disclosure would have enslaved everyone--ETs and humans:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343251/

The fact JFK Jr did not believe in the public murder narrative of JFK in 1963 by the Warren commission, Would this cause the plane crash narrative to be suspect? A man who has logged thousands of hours in flight school to officially fly the plane cannot trust the instrument panel? Huh? He received a license to fly the plane 15 months earlier. That is like saying a 16-year-old cannot drive a car after receiving a license and having 15 months of practice driving a car and does not know how to use the speedometer. Oh! The stupid ideas of men who control the public by fake news.

Therefore, The bogus narrative is Warren Commission II. The body count of dead bodies connected to the Kennedys keeps growing--don't forget Marilyn Monroe was going to publically reveal the ETs before the time, Contrary to Yahweh's will. Therefore, Yahweh killed her to stop her freewill to accomplish His will to be exactly where we are today. Tricky stuff when we know Yahweh controls both sides of the mortal fence by Almighty predestination power. The ETs and Luciferians need to restore their trust in each other with the same objectives to be of One Mind to implement the Law of One on the entire earth, Which is from Yahweh to remove the current Biblical paradigms.

Here we go again with the conspiracy crap. You could have at least thrown a conspiracy theory about Maralyn Monroe into the mix.

As it happened, JFK jr had not done "thousands" of hours as per your conspiratorial assumption. He had his license but did not have a rating for flying at night or through inclement weather conditions.
On the day of the doomed flight, JFK Jr was peed off at having to wait so long for his wife and sister-in-law to come back from shopping before flying off to Martha's Vineyard. So, They left late with foggy weather and darkness closing in when they eventually took off.

Some analysts thought that Jr's broken leg from a skiing mishap could have been a factor in the crash. That was ruled out as it did not really hinder his control of the aircraft.
Investigations did reveal that Jr was a very busy man and did his flight training with a number of different instructors and training for night-flight was almost zero.

The real damning evidence was that the plane was found upside-down on the bottom of the shallow sea. This was consistent with his likely suffering from"spatial disorientation" where Jr did not know that he was actually flying upside-down in the very foggy, Dark conditions. Add to that, His wife and sister-in-law would have been bitching away like hell and Jr would not know whether he was Arthur or Martha despite the altimeter showing that the plane was upside down and rapidly descending.

So, You see what delusion does to you. JFK Jr was a pretty switched-on intelligent guy and that was a very isolated (albeit fatal) incident for him.

Now, Apply that sort of condition to someone who is permanently deluded by clinging onto misguided and wrong beliefs 24/7.

I have already documented the "Saylor" case (look it up) whereby a deluded Christian killed himself and his family in an unfortunate car accident. He could have saved the day but oh no, He thought God would save them. His last words were, "Hold on and pray".

Is there no other possible explanation for the plane ending upside down? Is that even true in the first place? Or is it a lie like the Warren commission that deliberately messed with the evidence based on the new evidence of documents released by Trump about the 1963 murder of JFK almost 20 years after the plane crash in 1999!

We have to deal with so many lies and tampering with the evidence by those in power. Yahweh reveale on the sea of glass that JFK Jr was murder. Take it or leave it. I believe Yahweh and not man when the facts are "weird". Occult Israel can get to the sea of glass and get the pertinent answers from the Lord about the occult literature mixed with fake news to fool the insiders. Same goes with the elected ETs.

John 2:20-21
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, And you know all things [That we need to know. Anon does not need to know the name of Tradie's wife. Duh! ].

There are more fake narrative than insiders assume to lead them where the leaders want them to go. It is Yahweh, Of course, Working through the leaders, But knowing the truth helps us better see the Infinite Creator as He/She really is who controls everything. No blame or shame for the past. No seeking of revenge. Knowing the truth correctly defines things as they are from an eternal view and not just a mortal one.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 3:15:57 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And hepatitis A is the #1 disease in the world.
Hitler is the #1 hated person in history.

You still stupidly think "popular" means most numerous. Get thee to a dictionary moron.

Ethong is the #1 idiot who habitually quotes out of context, Lies and deceives in order to make an argument where he knows very well he doesn't have one.

You've been soundly beaten so all you can do now is lob lame insults.

Especially when you choose to ignore the fact that Christians are leaving churches in droves all over the world.

The total number of Christians is increasing moron. And Christianity is still the most popular religion. No amount of your stupidity changes that.

Face the fact that religions, Especially Christianity, Will be all but dead and gone, Sooner than you think.

OK. But it isn't unpopular or dead now doofus. And no matter how much your bias and moron obsession is, It will not change the appeal or popularity of Christianity.

Next time, Tell us Christianity being unpopular is what you wish, Instead of lying that it is a fact. No one shares your delusion.

You seem to have an obsession with being "popular" for some peculiar reason.

Lol! YOU make a moron thread saying Christianity is unpopular, I show you are wrong, And suddenly I'm obsessed. OK chet.

"Aw gee, Christianity is popular and I'm a Christian, So, Derr, I'm popular and dat's good.

Now you have to make up stupidity I'm supposed to have said. Could you be a worse sore loser?

Aw yeah, And that Willows bastard gets zero replies so, Like he's not popular and that's derr, Well, Like no good.

Would you like me to leave you alone while you talk to yourself?

And, Huh, Yuk, McDonald's is popular so it must be the best food.

Make up your mind whether you are saying Christianity is unpopular, Or not the best. Those things aren't the same idiot.

Sayyy, Like heck, Hepatitis B is the most popular disease so's I'm a goin out ta get me some of that too.

You still stupidly think "popular" means most numerous. Get thee to a dictionary moron.

And, Hey listen up. It's popular to be poor so Geronimo eat me alive, I'm gonna give all my money away, Stop a workin and be real absolutely, Bottom of the heap poor. And since poor is popular I'm going real hard core and live in the gutter. That's gotta be the best. "

No one said popular was the best idiot. You said nothing about whether Christianity was the best, You said it was unpopular. It is not.

Now that you've lost, You want to move on to whether Christianity is good. No problem, That is how you do, Lose, Run, Make another zero reply thread.

You are deluded. You are obsessed, And you are compulsive. These are facts. Not earth shaking facts, But facts none-the-less.

I haven't said I'm better than you, I said my posts are more popular. Its just your low self-esteem making you feel inferior.

As I always say to you. Deal with your obsession or it will get worse and consume you. It has already crippled your life. You know this. Obsession is not insurmountable.

Grow a backbone and make a positive move in your life man.
Willows
Posts: 11,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 5:11:07 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And hepatitis A is the #1 disease in the world.
Hitler is the #1 hated person in history.

You still stupidly think "popular" means most numerous. Get thee to a dictionary moron.

Ethong is the #1 idiot who habitually quotes out of context, Lies and deceives in order to make an argument where he knows very well he doesn't have one.

You've been soundly beaten so all you can do now is lob lame insults.

Especially when you choose to ignore the fact that Christians are leaving churches in droves all over the world.

The total number of Christians is increasing moron. And Christianity is still the most popular religion. No amount of your stupidity changes that.

Face the fact that religions, Especially Christianity, Will be all but dead and gone, Sooner than you think.

OK. But it isn't unpopular or dead now doofus. And no matter how much your bias and moron obsession is, It will not change the appeal or popularity of Christianity.

Next time, Tell us Christianity being unpopular is what you wish, Instead of lying that it is a fact. No one shares your delusion.

You seem to have an obsession with being "popular" for some peculiar reason.

Lol! YOU make a moron thread saying Christianity is unpopular, I show you are wrong, And suddenly I'm obsessed. OK chet.

"Aw gee, Christianity is popular and I'm a Christian, So, Derr, I'm popular and dat's good.

Now you have to make up stupidity I'm supposed to have said. Could you be a worse sore loser?

Aw yeah, And that Willows bastard gets zero replies so, Like he's not popular and that's derr, Well, Like no good.

Would you like me to leave you alone while you talk to yourself?

And, Huh, Yuk, McDonald's is popular so it must be the best food.

Make up your mind whether you are saying Christianity is unpopular, Or not the best. Those things aren't the same idiot.

Sayyy, Like heck, Hepatitis B is the most popular disease so's I'm a goin out ta get me some of that too.

You still stupidly think "popular" means most numerous. Get thee to a dictionary moron.

And, Hey listen up. It's popular to be poor so Geronimo eat me alive, I'm gonna give all my money away, Stop a workin and be real absolutely, Bottom of the heap poor. And since poor is popular I'm going real hard core and live in the gutter. That's gotta be the best. "

No one said popular was the best idiot. You said nothing about whether Christianity was the best, You said it was unpopular. It is not.

It is highly unpopular as I have already quite rightly reasoned so in another thread.

Go ask a Muslim how popular you are with your Bible-bashing hogwash.
Or, Ask a Jew.
Or ask a Hindu.
Or ask an atheist.
Or ask a Buddhist.
Or ask a Christian from any of the thirty thousand other Christian denominations how popular you and your stupid sect are.
Then you will discover exactly how unpopular your group really is and realize that wherever you go you are about as wanted as a stale fart in an elevator.

Christianity, The most unpopular, Unwanted, Divisive, Polarising institution ever created.
The Bible, The most hated, Ridiculed and least read book ever published.
Fact.
Willows
Posts: 11,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 5:21:53 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows wrote:
John F Kennedy Jr. Had it all. His Dad had the top job, He was born into great wealth, Power and influence. He had the good looks, Intelligence, And image that made him the worlds most eligible bachelor (until the misfortune of getting married).

One fateful day, He flew his plane with his wife and sister-in-law on board and crashed upside-down into the ocean, All occupants perished. Investigations concluded that JFK Jr. Suffered a condition known as "spatial disorientation".

In other words, He was temporarily in a state of delusion.
Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.


He thought that he was flying the plane safely and all was ok but in fact, He was flying upside down and plummeting towards the ocean.

We may all suffer from delusions from time to time for one reason or another, However, Isn't it different when religious believers maintain their deluded beliefs constantly and permanently?

You are assuming the public narrative is valid based on the murder of JFK by a lone gunman, Oswald. That was a lie. It's time to know the truth. Secret Societies exist and Yahweh explains the conflict Yahweh created between ETs and Luciferians to implement His-Her intentions and will to be exactly where we are today. Premature disclosure would have enslaved everyone--ETs and humans:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343251/

The fact JFK Jr did not believe in the public murder narrative of JFK in 1963 by the Warren commission, Would this cause the plane crash narrative to be suspect? A man who has logged thousands of hours in flight school to officially fly the plane cannot trust the instrument panel? Huh? He received a license to fly the plane 15 months earlier. That is like saying a 16-year-old cannot drive a car after receiving a license and having 15 months of practice driving a car and does not know how to use the speedometer. Oh! The stupid ideas of men who control the public by fake news.

Therefore, The bogus narrative is Warren Commission II. The body count of dead bodies connected to the Kennedys keeps growing--don't forget Marilyn Monroe was going to publically reveal the ETs before the time, Contrary to Yahweh's will. Therefore, Yahweh killed her to stop her freewill to accomplish His will to be exactly where we are today. Tricky stuff when we know Yahweh controls both sides of the mortal fence by Almighty predestination power. The ETs and Luciferians need to restore their trust in each other with the same objectives to be of One Mind to implement the Law of One on the entire earth, Which is from Yahweh to remove the current Biblical paradigms.

Here we go again with the conspiracy crap. You could have at least thrown a conspiracy theory about Maralyn Monroe into the mix.

As it happened, JFK jr had not done "thousands" of hours as per your conspiratorial assumption. He had his license but did not have a rating for flying at night or through inclement weather conditions.
On the day of the doomed flight, JFK Jr was peed off at having to wait so long for his wife and sister-in-law to come back from shopping before flying off to Martha's Vineyard. So, They left late with foggy weather and darkness closing in when they eventually took off.

Some analysts thought that Jr's broken leg from a skiing mishap could have been a factor in the crash. That was ruled out as it did not really hinder his control of the aircraft.
Investigations did reveal that Jr was a very busy man and did his flight training with a number of different instructors and training for night-flight was almost zero.

The real damning evidence was that the plane was found upside-down on the bottom of the shallow sea. This was consistent with his likely suffering from"spatial disorientation" where Jr did not know that he was actually flying upside-down in the very foggy, Dark conditions. Add to that, His wife and sister-in-law would have been bitching away like hell and Jr would not know whether he was Arthur or Martha despite the altimeter showing that the plane was upside down and rapidly descending.

So, You see what delusion does to you. JFK Jr was a pretty switched-on intelligent guy and that was a very isolated (albeit fatal) incident for him.

Now, Apply that sort of condition to someone who is permanently deluded by clinging onto misguided and wrong beliefs 24/7.

I have already documented the "Saylor" case (look it up) whereby a deluded Christian killed himself and his family in an unfortunate car accident. He could have saved the day but oh no, He thought God would save them. His last words were, "Hold on and pray".

Is there no other possible explanation for the plane ending upside down? Is that even true in the first place? Or is it a lie like the Warren commission that deliberately messed with the evidence based on the new evidence of documents released by Trump about the 1963 murder of JFK almost 20 years after the plane crash in 1999!

We have to deal with so many lies and tampering with the evidence by those in power. Yahweh reveale on the sea of glass that JFK Jr was murder. Take it or leave it. I believe Yahweh and not man when the facts are "weird". Occult Israel can get to the sea of glass and get the pertinent answers from the Lord about the occult literature mixed with fake news to fool the insiders. Same goes with the elected ETs.

John 2:20-21
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, And you know all things [That we need to know. Anon does not need to know the name of Tradie's wife. Duh! ].

There are more fake narrative than insiders assume to lead them where the leaders want them to go. It is Yahweh, Of course, Working through the leaders, But knowing the truth helps us better see the Infinite Creator as He/She really is who controls everything. No blame or shame for the past. No seeking of revenge. Knowing the truth correctly defines things as they are from an eternal view and not just a mortal one.

If it really were all lies and cover-up I'm sure that we would know about it by now.
But if people choose to be contrary and reject anything that the establishment says then nothing short of a full-frontal lobotomy is ever going to change their mind.

I suppose I would have to take pity on someone who believes:
the world is flat,
nobody landed on the moon,
JFK and Marylin Monroe were murdered by federal agents
9/11 was instigated by the government
vaccines contain micro-transmitters so the government can control us.

You just cannot be too careful and you can never believe what you hear.
Oooh no, No sirrreee. It's all a conspiracy, Lies I tell you.
Willows
Posts: 11,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 5:25:20 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
OOOh, And did I tell you about GM crops?
And the pesticides they use?
And the hormones they put in animals.

If you're not a vegan man, You are going to mutate, Get cancer, Ruin generations to come and die a horrible death.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 6:53:51 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And hepatitis A is the #1 disease in the world.
Hitler is the #1 hated person in history.

You still stupidly think "popular" means most numerous. Get thee to a dictionary moron.

Ethong is the #1 idiot who habitually quotes out of context, Lies and deceives in order to make an argument where he knows very well he doesn't have one.

You've been soundly beaten so all you can do now is lob lame insults.

Especially when you choose to ignore the fact that Christians are leaving churches in droves all over the world.

The total number of Christians is increasing moron. And Christianity is still the most popular religion. No amount of your stupidity changes that.

Face the fact that religions, Especially Christianity, Will be all but dead and gone, Sooner than you think.

OK. But it isn't unpopular or dead now doofus. And no matter how much your bias and moron obsession is, It will not change the appeal or popularity of Christianity.

Next time, Tell us Christianity being unpopular is what you wish, Instead of lying that it is a fact. No one shares your delusion.

You seem to have an obsession with being "popular" for some peculiar reason.

Lol! YOU make a moron thread saying Christianity is unpopular, I show you are wrong, And suddenly I'm obsessed. OK chet.

"Aw gee, Christianity is popular and I'm a Christian, So, Derr, I'm popular and dat's good.

Now you have to make up stupidity I'm supposed to have said. Could you be a worse sore loser?

Aw yeah, And that Willows bastard gets zero replies so, Like he's not popular and that's derr, Well, Like no good.

Would you like me to leave you alone while you talk to yourself?

And, Huh, Yuk, McDonald's is popular so it must be the best food.

Make up your mind whether you are saying Christianity is unpopular, Or not the best. Those things aren't the same idiot.

Sayyy, Like heck, Hepatitis B is the most popular disease so's I'm a goin out ta get me some of that too.

You still stupidly think "popular" means most numerous. Get thee to a dictionary moron.

And, Hey listen up. It's popular to be poor so Geronimo eat me alive, I'm gonna give all my money away, Stop a workin and be real absolutely, Bottom of the heap poor. And since poor is popular I'm going real hard core and live in the gutter. That's gotta be the best. "

No one said popular was the best idiot. You said nothing about whether Christianity was the best, You said it was unpopular. It is not.

It is highly unpopular as I have already quite rightly reasoned so in another thread.

Uh huh. Popular means preferred. It infers choice idiot. Your other thread was stupidity, Like this one.

Go ask a Muslim how popular you are with your Bible-bashing hogwash.

I did not say I was popular stupid. I countered your dumb assertion that Christianity was unpopular.

Or, Ask a Jew.
Or ask a Hindu.
Or ask an atheist.
Or ask a Buddhist.
Or ask a Christian from any of the thirty thousand other Christian denominations how popular you and your stupid sect are.

You said nothing about my sect. Don't try to dodge now you imbecile. The world celebrates the day chosen for his birthday. History was carved in two (bc & ad) by his birth.

Then you will discover exactly how unpopular your group really is and realize that wherever you go you are about as wanted as a stale fart in an elevator.

Lol. Your delusion makes you think popular Christianity is unpopular, And theists with popular threads are as unlined as you.

Christianity, The most unpopular, Unwanted, Divisive, Polarising institution ever created.

Now you're parading your delusion.

The Bible, The most hated, Ridiculed and least read book ever published.
Fact.

Uh huh. The literature classes you failed in school were influenced by the great Bible.

Be stupid. Be deluded. Your life isn't messed up enough as it is. Your fringe beliefs have taken you far right?

Lol. What an idiot.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 9:59:40 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
willow wrote
***If it really were all lies and cover-up I'm sure that we would know about it by now.

This logic would suggest by definition cover-ups never happen and criminal do to exist. This is not reasonable. Criminals do exist and their objective is to convince us they do not exist.

***But if people choose to be contrary and reject anything that the establishment says then nothing short of a full-frontal lobotomy is ever going to change their mind.

Some people do not believe criminal exit at the top. True. In the USA, That is. Criminals only exist at the bottom where no authority of man exists. They define "authority as good" and those in position of authority cannot be criminals. The TV says so. It must be truth. Criminals are the Joker or Riddler in Batman. They are insane with mental issues and do not say nice things like our leaders. Leaders say good things we like to hear. If their words sound good to us, Then they cannot be criminal thieves to steal our money and control us. They have such nice smiles. We just love listening to them. They say nice things--smart things. This is delusional thinking.

The truth is white smiles represents God's white grace and our spirit-orbs knows that deep inside. The flesh is deceived because we make graven images to trust and love men with nice smiles and not God as a Spirit. Cover the flesh when we pray or read the Bible. Remove the pictures of Jesus on the walls of your homes. Etc. No graven images. It distorts the essence of God. A graven image is dead and does not moves. God is alive and moves. .

***I suppose I would have to take pity on someone who believes:
the world is flat,

Someone is paying a lot of money to promote something they do not believe in the first place.

*** nobody landed on the moon,

The ET can travel to the moon. The Van Allen radiation belts prevents NASA from going to the moon.

***JFK and Marylin Monroe were murdered by federal agents.

There are many theories, But the "official" public narratives of the government are lies. Trump released the proof of the JFK lies of the Warren commission. Just because we know something is a lie does not mean we know the truth. Sea of glass is designed for us to know the truth of all things we need to know on our unique paths.

***9/11 was instigated by the government.

We know the government lied in its official reports by the valid evidence, But that does not tell us the truth.

*** vaccines contain micro-transmitters so the government can contof ol us.

Some vaccines have weird stuff added to them that is proven harmful. Not true of all vaccines. Drug companies have become more corrupted by money power over the years as the government changed the laws--especially advertising for drugs on TV to be patient driven rather than doctor driven.

***You just cannot be too careful and you can never believe what you hear.

We need to believe the valid evidence and not what we hear.

***Oooh no, No sirrreee. It's all a conspiracy, Lies I tell you.

No. Only criminals exist to rob and control us at the top for our "own good". Those at the top have noble and good intentions. They just do not tell us what they are doing to control the public.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 4:55:13 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
Clarification:

We have to deal with so many lies and tampering with the evidence by those in power. Yahweh reveals on the sea of glass that JFK Jr was murdered. Take it or leave it. I believe Yahweh and not man when the facts are "weird". Occult Israel can get to the sea of glass and get the pertinent answers from the Lord about the occult literature mixed with fake news to fool the insiders. Same goes with the elected ETs **[ETs who are elect of Israel and had past lives in Israel--sheep or goats]**

John 2:20-21
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, And you know all things
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 5:33:50 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

We may all suffer from delusions from time to time for one reason or another, However, Isn't it different when religious believers maintain their deluded beliefs constantly and permanently?

You've been deluded now for at least 5 years we can document on the board. Does that count as permanent?

Willows bases his logic on the public narratives, And if they were true, Then his logic is impeccable and the thoughts true. But because his assumptions are invalid, His thoughts are also invalid.

Your logic by calling his reasoning delusional is irrational based on faith in bad ASSUMPTIONS from the Bible, Invalidating your arguments time and time again, Which of course, You are paid to do. Great job. Stay on task. You are making the ETs very happy, ET. . . Hang5. Here is the typical argument for Christian ministers defending bad Biblical assumptions:

DDO argument:</strong>
***Christian ministers: The moon is made of green cheese. The Bible says so.
Anon: Prove it from the Bible.

***Christian ministers: The moon is made of green cheese. The Bible says so.
Anon: You have shown no valid evidence. The idea is an assumption of dead theologians of the 9th to 11th centuries who changed the doctrines.

***Christian ministers: The moon is made of green cheese. The Bible says so.
Anon: You are twisting words of the dead prophets. Show us from the Bible and not what they teach in the Universities.

***Christian ministers: The moon is made of green cheese. The Bible says so.
Anon: No. The Bible say this, "xxxxx". Quotes scripture with commentary.

***Christian ministers: The moon is made of green cheese. The Bible says so.
Anon: Believe whatever you want.

Conclusion: Delusional thing based on faith without valid first-hand evidence from God Himself-Herself.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 5:52:01 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
Continued. . .

Believing in something without proof is delusional. Faith and hope includes valid evidence (Heb 11:1).

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Where did you get this definition? It is not true in the first place. By using "reality" without including the word "truth" or "valid evidence" invalidates your definition of "delusion". Realities can be created in the mind. The reasoning with rational arguments can be logical but based on delusional "realities" and the person cannot distinguish fact from created fantasy. Therefore, Your definition of a delusion is a delusion.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 7:07:31 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
Continued. . . To ET. . Hang5 and Christian or Biblical ministers:

Realities -
EThan5 wrote: Christianity #1 Religion
Huh? Here are the facts. The growth in Christianity is due to the birth rates not new converts and has a straight line pattern since the 1960s. But the mix between ideas has changed.

Pentecostal growth in Christianity that believe in modern personal revelations has replaced traditional ideas. The first-hand evidences of the power of God since 1960s has made the switch in the mix.

However, It is a deception of the Gentile-angel-dogs who do not know the purpose of the Bible. Matt 7 explains the "Lord, Lord" miracles to convince the mind but God never knew them in spiritual intimacy. Therefore, The world-wide trend numbers when properly analyzed support everything Yahweh has been teaching in DDO.

The other shrinkage in traditional Christian religions have offset the Pentecostal growth to reject formal past theology about dead prophets. Many Christian prophets are being raised up by God with the erroneous atonement and other forgery doctrines. The goats need to lead the deceived Christian prophets like Roy Sausek and many others into the light over the next 30 years using the book of Revelation new paradigms as the model for spiritual growth and eternal progress for occult Israel toward the third temple era for the ETs to witness the valid evidence. The ETs are not supposed to believe in Yahweh without the proof. We are supposed to be closed-minded adults like them that trust in valid evidence. Only children are to be open minded.

The growth in all religions is due to birth rates and has nothing to do with doctrines. Look at the trend numbers. Religions are evil because they indoctrinate the children and then they cannot get out of their religious flavor of the dragon and beast system. For those who like numbers, This dynamic of the children being indoctrinated into religions by parents can be plainly seen and proven by in the numbers. Children are created by God to believe what their parents teach them is true. Duh!

Your statement about Christianity being the number 1 religion is targeted by God to be starved to death in Rev 17 as the parents believe in the Law of One and the children believe the parents.

Rev 17
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/

The hidden facts in the numbers proves the children are the future. For Israel, God says the hearts of the fathers will turn to the children and the children turn to the fathers. This is the heart of translation into Gods and Goddesses.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 8:09:44 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
Continued for ET. . . Hang5. . .

***ET. . . Hang5 wrote: People love Christianity

No. Only Christians love Christianity. Words have meaning. They love the religions that brings community. They do not love the God of Israel because they do not know him by spiritual sex. They love the imaginary man-made Jesus of the 9th century.

God made it possible to love dead and phony gods. Graven images of any kind automatically blind us from seeing God as a Sprit and that we are part of God as the Great I Am. Graven images are "physically independent" and not one with the "other" guy's graven images. Therefore they naturally divide us by relating them to God erroneously. As people "love" their graven images, It automatically connects them to the flesh, And then they cannot see neither us nor God as they are in their "lost" indentity.

Loving Christianity connects one's emotions to the physical so we cannot see the metaphysical eternal truth. Just because believers do not comprehend the 1st and 2nd commandments is not God's fault, Other than giving the Bible to Gentile-angel-dogs who have theologians and religions blind them with false doctrines to bring us to where we all are today. Yahweh will glorify His name without the mortal help and deeds of men or religions.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2019 3:48:50 AM
Posted: 6 days ago
***EThan5 wrote
Realitieis-
Christianity #1 Religion

Yes. Based on the Great Commission scam of the Catholic Corruptors to uneducated adults from the third century AD they gained the top position then maintained it by birth rates. Muslims came 600 years after Christ and are catching up fast. The ETs have been controlling the earth since the Dark Ages bearing false witness to control everyone. Fortunately for us, The educational systems have removed superstition, Stabilized Christianity to population growth rates today. They are the #1 Religion not because of doctrine. The doctrines are proven false by the one "lost coin" parable. We only need a couple of sentenced to prove the "atonement" errors. Brilliant! Yahweh is a genius.

Any new converts in Christianity are offset by adults leaving Christianity. The activity rate is less than 50% of baptized babies, Children, And adults, Distorting all the baptized membership roles.

Luciferians ideas have been one of the fastest growing religions but are omitted from the numbers not to alarm outsiders. God has been growing His-Her goats that he loves by transferring all the money power to them as the foundational moonlight power of the reincarnation woman in Rev 12 of the "justice" of law and works in mortality. Time to flip over the coin from black grace to white sunlight grace of mercy which is 1000x more powerful. Eternal mercy does not submits to man's power. No. Eternal mercy submits to God's white grace power of eternal truth and eternal love. Satan's God of death justice is irrelevant to eternity.

***People love Christianity

Christians love Christianity.

***Christianity convinces the most converts

Christianity loses adults as fast as it gains in converts. The children are loyal to parents. The new generation of children are rejecting Christianity for New Age thinking and the Law of One. The membership records to various Church HQs are not updated to reflect these truths on a timely basis. Christianity creates whatever impression they want on Wikipedia. Yahweh uses Wikipedia to maintain the public narratives for the top leaders. The insiders use their own sources. Insiders manage two sets of books (private vs public) of numbers as standard practice. Same with information,

***You are consistently booted from moderated sites.

Anyone with evidence, Reason, And logic will be booted off by Christian moderators. Yahweh was booted off and banned by two moderated sites. The truth about religions and theologians or politics becomes uncomfortable for them to hear. Since the internet, We no longer follow the trite policy, "No discussing religion or politics around the dinner table". The American ideas are being nuked by Yahweh to prepare for the ETs. Little things like family dinners, But very important change agents.

Yahweh knows what He-She is doing. When one can see He-She controls all things, Worry and fear stop dead in their tracks, And we find joy watching God operate from both sides of the mortal fence with laws by free will illusions. Predestinated eternity has no laws of good and evil. We choose between good and better good based on eternal light. All evil is removed because the Satan software program is removed from our hearts in translation or the resurrection.

***Christianity Is effective in every culture

Freedom of thought in the Bill of Rights is effective to create success. The Bill of Rights of freedom and liberty is what works. Freedom of speech and religion, Etc. God's name or Christianity is not in the Bill of Rights. Christian ministers should stop placing their ostrich heads in the ground or up the buttocks so they might see the true cause and effect principles. The Bill of Rights is not Christianity. What about the Jews? The Christian ministers are arrogant pricks. Plain and simple. Children trained by religious parents to believe the dumb ideas of Christianity to enjoy community social bonds. A perpetual religious monster.

***Christianity is most geographically diverse religion
Huh? Where does that idea come from? The Eastern and Western ideas are deliberately divided.

***Christianity has the Greatest effect on human history

Yahweh controls all sides not just Christianity; we are all One Yahweh Elohim the Great I Am.

****Christianity has the Greatest effect on human literature
The Spirit of the Creator governs all things. Christianity as nothing to do with it. The atonement doctrines are proven logically false by the parable of the lost coin:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343205/

***You consistently Fight and insult virtually everyone

He is merely responding to the idiotic ideas in Christianity and desires to protect the children from it. Love for children will make anyone emotional to stop the evil ideas.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.