Harikrish v Tradesecret

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2019 3:15:15 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Hello all,

This is a topic specifically to address the question of how many friends - listed in the friends list or not, Who may well identify as our friends.

If you are Harikrish's friend or identify with him and his views then type his name into a post and if you are my friend or may well identify with me, Then type my name. And if you are neither, And don't identify at all with us or what we may be, Then type neither.

Thanks in anticipation of this survey.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 5:33:51 AM
Hari bottom has no friends. Well none that came to defend him. Hari - bottom - where are you? Are you hiding again because you are have been so obviously shamed? This is really quite embarrassing for you.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 5:35:48 AM
And I don't care whether Ethang is black or not. In Christian religion - colour is not a problem. Your understanding of the curse of Ham is flawed as is pretty much everything else you write.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 2:55:53 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

And I don't care whether Ethang is black or not. In Christian religion - colour is not a problem. Your understanding of the curse of Ham is flawed as is pretty much everything else you write.

Ethang5 is Black.

He just told you he doesn't care moron.

No one care except you. Now you've told him and he has said he doesn't care, What will you do now?

See what I mean by calling you empty and hollow?

All you can do is post the same stupidity again though he has told you he doesn't care. Lol.

Did you think you would call me black and people would shun me? Lynch me? Crown you king? How I'd it go in your racist mind?

No one cares, So you clunk along, Posting over and over what no one cares to read.

You've lost all your respect, Lost all your friends. You are empty, Having nothing to say, Just posting for spite, Like a retard.

But I'm here for you. You are stupid beyond measure, But I am a troll whisperer. I have exposed your lies, Your sick religion, Your filthy country, Your putrid character, And your lack of friends.

I will not leave you or forsake you. TS now has 2 friends. You still seem stuck at zero, Begging for a poster who called you ignorant to be called your friend. Sad.

No one likes you. No one wants you here. No one thinks your posts are worthwhile. But I will be here for you moron. Even if everyone forsakes you, Ethan will always be here for you, Exposing your slime.

Tell us them that I'm black again, I have more on your sick country and your sick religion. Check out the thread, "The Shame Of Indians" where we see how racism is baked into your slaver religion. Go ahead, Tell them I'm black, Maybe one more spam from you will set them off.

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 3:43:38 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Ethang5 is Black.

No one care except you. Now you've told him and he has said he doesn't care, What will you do now?

All you can do is post the same stupidity again though he has told you he doesn't care. Lol.

Did you think you would call me black and people would shun me? Lynch me? Crown you king? How I'd it go in your racist mind?

No one cares, So you clunk along, Posting over and over what no one cares to read.

You've lost all your respect, Lost all your friends. You are empty, Having nothing to say, Just posting for spite, Like a retard.

But I'm here for you. You are stupid beyond measure, But I am a troll whisperer. I have exposed your lies, Your sick religion, Your filthy country, Your putrid character, And your lack of friends.

I will not leave you or forsake you. TS now has 2 friends. You still seem stuck at zero, Begging for a poster who called you ignorant to be called your friend. Sad.

No one likes you. No one wants you here. No one thinks your posts are worthwhile. But I will be here for you moron. Even if everyone forsakes you, Ethan will always be here for you, Exposing your slime.

Tell us them that I'm black again, I have more on your sick country and your sick religion. Check out the thread, "The Shame Of Indians" where we see how racism is baked into your slaver religion. Go ahead, Tell them I'm black, Maybe one more spam from you will set them off.

Lol. What a moron.

All Christians are concerned about the curse of Ham and tbe Black epidemic plague.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 5:16:40 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Ethang5 is Black.

Lol. What a moron.

All Christians are concerned about the curse of Ham and tbe Black epidemic plaguge.

TS isn't. And he has friends.

ou are obsessed with it because you are a moron racist. But its only you moron. Only you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 6:51:18 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Ethang5 is Black.

Christians care. It is their evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Scriptural Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

You may have thought in your racist fantasy that you would call me black and everyone would cheer you and call you superior. Did that happen?

You are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa which is proof the curse of Ham is Biblical. Black women are frantically aborting their black negroid babies to control the Black Epidemic. Nothing to cheer about if you are Black or Christian. Even worse if you are both. Lol!

You've posted the same thing hundreds of times and everyone only thinks you are a retarded moron and I still toast you.

Lol. I have new stuff out on your sick slaver religion. I would tell you to get your friends and go read it, But you have no friends.

Only African slavery was justified in the Bible.
I wonder why?

Look in the mirror. There is your answer. Lol!

Now that you have repeatedly acknowledged you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. I will be using that as evidence of the curse of Ham in my PhD Theology Thesis.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 10:35:06 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang5 is Black.

I don't care.

Ethang5 is Black.

Christians care.

They don't moron. You've been spamming for 2 years. If you weren't an obtuse fool, You'd know by now that they don't.

But carry on. You spam, And everyone will see why you have no friends. I'll just keep burning you.

Who should I check next on your "friends" list? Does it feel bad that no one likes you? Do you ever cry about it?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 11:41:53 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang5 is Black.

I don't care.

Ethang5 is Black.

Christians care.

They don't moron. You've been spamming for 2 years. If you weren't an obtuse fool, You'd know by now that they don't.

But carry on. You spam, And everyone will see why you have no friends. I'll just keep burning you.

Who should I check next on your "friends" list? Does it feel bad that no one likes you? Do you ever cry about it?

Check with your mirror to see the curse of Ham.

There is no curse, And curses aren't in mirrors. That mirror business is illiterate superstition of primitive people.

Then read about it in Harikrish's research.

Lol. You can't form a complete sentence and I should read your gibberish? No thanks. Your research is much like your friends. Nonexistent.

Since you've gone back to mindless repetition, It may be time to put you back on the shelf till your mental illness episode calms down.

If the post fails try posting pictures. That is what I did.

My post didn't fail. You just repeated your mindless spam. There was nothing to respond to.

Since you've gone back to mindless repetition, I have begun to put you back on the shelf till your mental illness episode calms down.

Hope you get better soon.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2019 12:43:12 AM
All Christians are concerned about the curse of Ham and tbe Black epidemic plague.

Again you demonstrate a complete ignorance of the Christian religion. Not that this ignorance surprises me - since it is so completely predictable.

Paul tells us in Galatians 3:26 " you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For all of you were baptised into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, Slave nor free, Male nor female, For you are all one in Christ Jesus. ".

the Christian teaching is clear. In Christ, All are equal. There is no barrier - no division - no in group or out group, No race, Sex, Nor other discrimination. When people become Christians - he is their identity. And this identity outweighs any other difference that humans might like to use to isolate people. This is a teaching which has revolutionised the world - it is what started the end of slavery, It is what started the end of patriarchal systems, It is what started the end of slavery. You seem to live in the pre- Christian age - and in what is a very conservative and negative world which lives by manipulation and self loathing. Christians - all Christians have freedom - and this is why the Church when it conforms to the teachings of Jesus moves forward. But when it listens to people such as yourself it goes backwards. If you want to grow in spirituality - you first must be born again - regenerated - and experience the mercy that God provides through Jesus, Then you will know love and how to love properly.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2019 12:50:21 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Again you demonstrate a complete ignorance of the Christian religion. Not that this ignorance surprises me - since it is so completely predictable.

Paul tells us in Galatians 3:26 " you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For all of you were baptised into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, Slave nor free, Male nor female, For you are all one in Christ Jesus. ".

the Christian teaching is clear. In Christ, All are equal. There is no barrier - no division - no in group or out group, No race, Sex, Nor other discrimination. When people become Christians - he is their identity. And this identity outweighs any other difference that humans might like to use to isolate people. This is a teaching which has revolutionised the world - it is what started the end of slavery, It is what started the end of patriarchal systems, It is what started the end of slavery. You seem to live in the pre- Christian age - and in what is a very conservative and negative world which lives by manipulation and self loathing. Christians - all Christians have freedom - and this is why the Church when it conforms to the teachings of Jesus moves forward. But when it listens to people such as yourself it goes backwards. If you want to grow in spirituality - you first must be born again - regenerated - and experience the mercy that God provides through Jesus, Then you will know love and how to love properly.

Not the Christian thing to do, But Christian Black women are doing it anyway to control the Black epidemic.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group

Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

Some pro-life advocates have accused pro-choice Black women of being a "disgrace to their race" for supporting abortion, Often comparing their support of the procedure to advocating slavery. Iowa Rep. Steve King has openly criticized poor Black women for having an abortion, Going as far to say that he would give "even money that a vast majority of mothers who say they can't afford an abortion have an iPhone, Which costs more. "

Pro-life advocates often say that pro-choice feminists push abortion as a "woman's right" and have successfully identified abortion as a "civil right. " Some African Americans, They attest, In having fought for their civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s have been "duped" into identifying the pro-choice movement with the fight for civil rights. Alveda King, Daughter of slain civil rights leader A. D. King and niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , Often quotes her uncle when outlining her opposition to abortion.

"[Martin Luther King Jr. ] once said, "The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety, " King said. "How can the 'dream' survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate. "

Doesn't that prove Black women are more proactive than God dealing with the Black epidemic? !
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2019 3:46:03 PM
ethang5 wrote:
You have been dismissed in this thread for senseless spamming.

The OP is titled Harikrish vs Tradesecret. What is a low IQ negroid slave doing here?
While you're on the shelf, Learn to write.

Blacks like you talking about homosexuality when Black abortions are an abomination to Christian values. Instead of delivering bibles to your people you should be delivering condoms. Lol!

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group

Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

A scourge within the Black community.

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

Some pro-life advocates have accused pro-choice Black women of being a "disgrace to their race" for supporting abortion, Often comparing their support of the procedure to advocating slavery. Iowa Rep. Steve King has openly criticized poor Black women for having an abortion, Going as far to say that he would give "even money that a vast majority of mothers who say they can't afford an abortion have an iPhone, Which costs more. "

Pro-life advocates often say that pro-choice feminists push abortion as a "woman's right" and have successfully identified abortion as a "civil right. " Some African Americans, They attest, In having fought for their civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s have been "duped" into identifying the pro-choice movement with the fight for civil rights. Alveda King, Daughter of slain civil rights leader A. D. King and niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , Often quotes her uncle when outlining her opposition to abortion.

"[Martin Luther King Jr. ] once said, "The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety, " King said. "How can the 'dream' survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate. "

Doesn't that prove Black women are more proactive than God dealing with the Black epidemic? !

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.