Jump to topic:

Harikrish is racist.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 7:40:50 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I am saying this because it is true and it needs to stop. Harikrish, Your racist comments against blacks and Africans are offensive and they need to stop. Not only are they not true but they reflect a view that is not acceptable in our day and age.

Your words betray ignorance, Prejudice and hatefulness. They are not the words of someone who is enlightened, Has studied or has the Spirit of God in them.

Every time you write something I praise God I am not a Hindu and it makes me want to curse your god. Your words make me want to vomit and also to never even consider the words of the Indian kingdom. They are so vile, It makes me glad that it has become a non-religion.

Harikrish, You have lost all credibility. You are looked upon with scorn and derision. People are mocking you and consider you pathetic. It is time you took stock and considered your position.

You are vile and your words are filth. You are not a leader or a theologian or anyone that anyone wants to emulate. And every time you write - you are pushing people further away.

It is time to stop writing racist rubbish and simply just respond without the hate. At least try to consider the offence you are creating - and deal with it responsibly.

Thanks for reading. I hope that we will see a change.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 12:30:08 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
I am saying this because it is true and it needs to stop. Harikrish, Your racist comments against blacks and Africans are offensive and they need to stop. Not only are they not true but they reflect a view that is not acceptable in our day and age.

Your words betray ignorance, Prejudice and hatefulness. They are not the words of someone who is enlightened, Has studied or has the Spirit of God in them.

Every time you write something I praise God I am not a Hindu and it makes me want to curse your god. Your words make me want to vomit and also to never even consider the words of the Indian kingdom. They are so vile, It makes me glad that it has become a non-religion.

Harikrish, You have lost all credibility. You are looked upon with scorn and derision. People are mocking you and consider you pathetic. It is time you took stock and considered your position.

You are vile and your words are filth. You are not a leader or a theologian or anyone that anyone wants to emulate. And every time you write - you are pushing people further away.

It is time to stop writing racist rubbish and simply just respond without the hate. At least try to consider the offence you are creating - and deal with it responsibly.

Thanks for reading. I hope that we will see a change.

For Christ bloody sake; look who's talking.
Someone who swears by the faith of Christianity which stands as one of the most prejudiced, Bigoted and repulsive institutions ever devised.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 11:06:15 PM
The troll tries to white knight the racist. Bromance!

Perhaps hari has found that one friend he so desperately needs TS.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2019 4:16:07 AM
Are you sure Hari is a racist, Or is he just pretending to be one to make us all think deeper about racism?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2019 8:20:50 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:

Are you sure Hari is a racist, Or is he just pretending to be one to make us all think deeper about racism?

Hari comes from a deeply misogynistic and racist culture, And if you know the hindu caste system, He's almost predictable.

I've posted analyses (in the "Indians Speak On India" thread) by prominent Indians on the consequences of the caste system that will make you think the author personally knew hari.

The moron isn't trying to make anyone think, He's just an illiterate Indian boy pretending to be a "scholar" on the net with 8th grade grammar and spelling. His over the top lies about his accomplishments and obtuseness to obvious questions would not be necessary if he was only provoking thought.

Almost as if he were hypnotized, The moron goes into his Indian "feel up a girl on the bus" mode when ever he encounters a female online. Check out his past convos, It would be funny if it weren't so creepy. His behavior with women here makes you understand why India has been ranked the worse country for women in the world.

Same goes for any minority he meets, His thoughts and attitudes are entirely predictable. It confuses us in the west because we find caste system thinking to be so foreign. But hari can only see others in how they relate to his caste system. It colors his worldview.

Hindus like hari see the world as divided by castes, I use to tell him that castes were only meaningful in Hindu India, But stopped when I saw he was unable to think outside the caste system, And that for him, Caste IS morality. So for caste system hindu idiots like hari, Blacks are immoral by virtue of simply being black, Not by anything they do. Hinduism is the exact opposite of Martin Luther King's "content of their character" sentiment.

I mean, Think about the absurdity of a black person yelling, "niggar, Niggar! " (sic- he can't spelll) to what he claims is another black person in an attempt to denigrate! Could there be a functioning brain cell in his head?

Or a person who can post the exact same thing to virtually every thread continuously for more than 3 years! That isn't just being provocative, That is full on mental illness.

I've known the moron for longer than 4 years now, I've seen him change his story as he gets caught in lies (Indian doctors in America) or starts to believe a different thing will make him look less black (living in Canada), And just slip up because he isn't as familiar with western culture as he pretends (note his complete ignorance of and fascination with, Donating bibles ala the Gideon Society, The group famous for leaving bibles in hotel rooms. )

Hari is just a run the mil racist. The old 1960 kind that has pretty much died out in America. But not because he's old, But because he's a poor Indian and most of his access to western culture has been old books and TV programs. No racist in the west talks about phenotypes and biblical curses anymore. There was a racist on DDO who laughed hari to scorn. I may post those exchanges again one day.

You've expresses some dubious ideas about other races yourself, And your grip on reality seems to be as tenuous as hari's, But at least you are friendly and pleasant.

So, Yes I'm sure he's a disgusting racist, And the board generally agrees that he is an accurate representation of his culture.

https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2019 4:07:45 PM
EThang5, You may be right about Harikrish, Or you may be wrong. That being said, Your analysis of the effect of the caste system on the mind is impeccably clear and well done. Thank you. The time spent putting it together is very valuable to those reading. See how cool a debate board is with no moderators? We can go deeper into ideas than any discussion board on the planet. There is no fear of being banned.

Harikrish posted an unusual idea with an actual SOLUTION to a problem, Which He never does. His post gets us thinking about a solution to the real issue of unemployment that destroys the blacks, , Which is good for a debate board to focus on solutions.

Harikrish put the turd on the table to see Yahweh Elohim is not the problem. God wants us to be completely free to know good and evil. If the State controls us with a zillion more rules than the Golden Rule and 10 Commandments, Then we get bogged down into State Control of behavior and thoughts, And we cannot freely manage our self to know good and evil to control the dragon and beast at an individual level. The idea of basic good and evil should be taught to the children at home by the parents understanding their role as "gods" with power to establish house rules of their own to teach the children the golden rule and Torah.

Then when they become adults, They can walk in the light of God and receive their own revelations after age 14 and gradually transition from mortal parents to heavenly parents. As adults, Our children can think for themselves and manage their own dragon and beast on a tight leash. Tiny occult Israel becomes translated into gods and goddesses, And the masses of people become eternal angels after they die.

Then the governments can do their jobs by defining themselves as business sector overhead to create profits by building roads and the effective AND efficient infrastructure needed for the business sector to flourish. That is what both Rome and England did to create wealth the right way.

See? When the businesses' pay all the taxes, The government is placed under the power of natural laws that works with real money based on mortality and temporal truth. If the businesses do not make profits, The government does not get paid. How simple can it be? Taxing the people screws up the money laws of nature.

No one can see this truth because the definition of money is a wrong paradigm. Money is not gold. Gold is part of a barter system, And it is not money. Money is a receipt for work value like we get at a grocery store to prove we bought something. Money is the proof we did the work. Duh!

Form another perspective, The inner earth ETs use a caste system and the Law of One, Using a spiritual philosophy to control a willing labor force. The ETs control the dragon and beast at a State Level with technology that makes it work. "Peaceful slavery". However, The ETs are trained to believe it is not slavery; therefore, They never question or think about it because they see so much power coming from Yahweh Elohim by grace through faith. And they do not even believe in the Bible!

Therefore, Yahweh Elohim is not the problem of slavery on outer earth. Evil religious dogma is the problem. Religions create incomplete paradigms and turn light into darkness. The idea that God exists is light. However, Religions glorify self and prohibit and condemn revelation, Turning the Bible into a dead book idol that prevents God from glorifying Himself to each person individually and PRIVATELY. Therefore, Religions are light that is great darkness!

The only idea in religion that is good is that God exists. Every other paradigm is evil and counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt of the dragon.

As we learn to walk in the light of the book of Revelation, God will free us from from the dragon, Beast, And religious whore. During the next 50 years or more, God will glorify Himself to the world through tiny occult Israel and financially starve the religions to death with a new money system from God. Revelation chapter 17 explains the financial death of all evil religions on the planet:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/

Go occult Israel!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2019 5:43:25 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5, You may be right about Harikrish, Or you may be wrong.

Actually no, It is not merely a matter of chance. I am right about the moron, And his idiot posts prove that.

That being said, Your analysis of the effect of the caste system on the mind is impeccably clear and well done. Thank you. The time spent putting it together is very valuable to those reading.

See how cool a debate board is with no moderators?

Boards with no mods where posters behave like you or TradeSecret are cool, Boards with no mods where a poster highjacks every thread posting repetitive spam is not cool.

We can go deeper into ideas than any discussion board on the planet. There is no fear of being banned.

But we cannot go deeper if every thread is highjacked by a racist moron spamming every thread. Even you were irritated when your threads kept getting buried by the morons repetitive spam. No moderation is cool only if the posters on the site behave like sensible adults.

Harikrish posted an unusual idea with an actual SOLUTION to a problem, Which He never does.

First, Unemployment is not a "black" problem. That is ludicrous. Blacks have been historically restricted from education, Discriminated against in the business community, And are hired less even when more qualified, By the stigma attached to black skin. Black unemployment is actually white problem. Blacks are the victims of that problem, Not the cause of it.

Second, Hari is not interested in any solutions, He is just a self loathing moron looking to soothe his low esteem by making someone else "lower" than him. Hari himself is a poor black who is uneducated. He is part of any problem he perceives.

His post gets us thinking about a solution to the real issue of unemployment that destroys the blacks,

Unemployment does not destroy blacks, And it harms blacks no more and no less than it harms any other people. You must be careful not to let your latent racism configure your perception of reality.

Which is good for a debate board to focus on solutions.

Good boards focus on real problems, Not drummed up problems dreamed up by deluded racist morons. And no board can focus on any topic if one moron is posting "blacks are ugly" to every thread regardless of the thread topic over and over.

The freedom to post without moderation is not worth any price. Freedom is not worth my morality.

The moron racist will be opposed and tossed when ever he pollutes the board with his offal. He will not be allowed to turn DDO into one of his stinking, Filthy Indian streets.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 12:00:13 AM

The fact that you ask this question is evidence of your lack of ability to discern truth from error. Harikrish is racist. There is no dispute about this. His attempt to justify his racism is one of the saddest things I have ever read. He actually believes what he writes.

The fact that you don't see this is scary. It makes me more convinced than ever that you really don't have a clue about what you are posting. And yet, It also clearly confirms that you are a fraud or seriously deluded. Sane and rational people - and people who hold to the truths of God would see the demented and distorted views of Harikrish and not condone them on any level.

Sadly, Your own ravings are becoming more and more equivalent of one who has lost his own mind. You do not have a grasp of the bible - and intentionally or selectively dismiss aspects and books of the bible which contradict you. I am trying to figure out who is more scary, You or Harikrish. Well, Actually scary is not correct. Your words, Like Harikrish's are quite harmless in the scheme of things. While you are on this forum - no one will read them -and they will fade like you probably even before you die and are then judged by God.

I on the other hand, Will simply continue to speak the words of truth that have been handed down from generation to generation - not creating new stuff like you. And long after I am gone - the church will continue to spread the beautiful truth of Jesus, The second person of the Trinity even until Jesus returns to judge the world and to collect his bride, The church. You know, It is still not even too late for you to turn and repent of your sins and trust in him who died for you as an atonement for your sins.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 3:41:01 AM
EThang5 and TradeSecret, Yahweh has been very consistent in DDO in defining what the Bible means by revelation as done anciently by Paul and all the apostles and prophets.

Galatians 1:12
For I neither received it [the gospel of God] from man, Nor was I taught it, But it came through the **revelation** of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 1:17
that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, The Father of glory, May give to you the spirit of wisdom and **revelation** in the knowledge of Him.

Whatever happened to the idea of personal and private **revelation** in Church History? Care to explain how the truth "evolved" out of existence in Christianity but remained with the occult and Luciferians who God has been speaking to by faith?

You both babble religious nonsense created by the imaginary gods of religions that are phony that steal the glory of God and transfer His glory to man.

Where are the miracles today from Yahweh to prove He exists in Christianity? There are none. Miracles are only in occult Israel and the Luiferians because of belief in the evidence from God Himself.

Why did God provide succinct and clear miracles in the past in Christianity to believers but not today? Because of false doctrines and commandments from men in their dark paradigms of death of old age, Their religions cause unbelief in Yahweh and belief in religious nonsense of men. Christian babble of Mystery Babblon ideas are not for occult Israel. Revelation chapter 17 nukes all of your dumb religious ideas:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/

Let the readers decide for themselves based on the evidence required from God Himself to create the gift of faith in the first place by keeping the evidence private in their heart like Mary did about her virgin birth miracle of Joseph semen being transferred by Yahweh into Mary's womb and other miracles of the wise men and shepards:

Luke 2:19
But Mary kept all these things [miracles from God] and pondered them in her heart.

Christ told His apostles he was the reincarnated Adam, And it was very easy for them to understand Yahweh transferred Joseph sperm into Mary. Duh! He explained who He was in Matt 16, But it was removed where His soul came from. I trust God in my heart and not the dumb religious paradigms outside of God's heart.

Go occult Israel!
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 5:10:20 AM
EThang5 and TradeSecret, Yahweh has been very consistent in DDO in defining what the Bible means by revelation as done anciently by Paul and all the apostles and prophets.

No! You are incorrect. God the creator of this universe and all that is in it is the author of revelation and has according to his own word - Hebrews 1:1-2 delivered it through Jesus Christ in these last days. It is the 66 books of the bible that we now have and know and love.

Galatians 1:12

Whatever happened to the idea of personal and private **revelation** in Church History? Care to explain how the truth "evolved" out of existence in Christianity but remained with the occult and Luciferians who God has been speaking to by faith?

Private revelation never existed. Peter affirms this. No scripture or revelation ever occurred as privately but as holy men carried along by the Spirit of God. We have much in the Bible that people such as yourself don't obey or diregard - why would God provide more that you will disobey and disregard? Care to explain that? The Canon of Scripture is complete. It is the rule. The occult and the Luciferians listen to evil angels and Satan - and refuse to read and obey the words that God has provided in the Scriptures. It has all we need, So says Paul to Timothy.

You both babble religious nonsense created by the imaginary gods of religions that are phony that steal the glory of God and transfer His glory to man.

You cannot prove one word of that. It is an assertion based not only on bad logic and bad theology - but confirms and proves that you are a fraud.

Where are the miracles today from Yahweh to prove He exists in Christianity? There are none. Miracles are only in occult Israel and the Luiferians because of belief in the evidence from God Himself.

As Jesus said to the Pharisees who wanted a miracle - the only sign will be of Jesus dying and rising again in accordance with the miracle of Jonah. Children want miracles - yet - the primary miracle we see today is millions of people all around the world turning to Jesus to worship and live him. I can think of no greater miracle? Can you?

Why did God provide succinct and clear miracles in the past in Christianity to believers but not today? Because of false doctrines and commandments from men in their dark paradigms of death of old age, Their religions cause unbelief in Yahweh and belief in religious nonsense of men. Christian babble of Mystery Babblon ideas are not for occult Israel. Revelation chapter 17 nukes all of your dumb religious ideas:

Yes, Please read my last paragraph.

Let the readers decide for themselves based on the evidence required from God Himself to create the gift of faith in the first place by keeping the evidence private in their heart like Mary did about her virgin birth miracle of Joseph semen being transferred by Yahweh into Mary's womb and other miracles of the wise men and shepards:

the evidence is that Jesus - the second person of the Trinity came to this world - and died upon the cross for the sins of his people. This enabled all of those who trust in him to be reconciled with the Father and become part of his family.

Luke 2:19
But Mary kept all these things [miracles from God] and pondered them in her heart.

Christ told His apostles he was the reincarnated Adam, And it was very easy for them to understand Yahweh transferred Joseph sperm into Mary. Duh! He explained who He was in Matt 16, But it was removed where His soul came from. I trust God in my heart and not the dumb religious paradigms outside of God's heart.

Liar. He was the second Adam is not reincarnated Adam. God did not place his sperm in Mary. And certainly not from Joseph. It was God the holy Spirit - the third person of the Trinity who visited Mary - not sexually - but blessing her with child. You don't trust God - in every breath you make - and every word you write - you trounce on God and his gospel and make a joke of it. You have rejected the God of the bible and replaced him with a god of your own imagination.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 5:22:29 AM
Someone who swears by the faith of Christianity which stands as one of the most prejudiced, Bigoted and repulsive institutions ever devised.

Christianity is not bigoted. It is the only religion and the only worldview which truly accepts people of all races and religions and backgrounds into its faithful and family. And not only does it accept them - it provides them with the grounds to enter - and leave if it so desires to do so.

Everyone who comes in Jesus name is accepted. There are no exceptions. Clear and unprejudiced. Non-bigoted.

so called bigotedness today is a sham. Every group or organisation or religion or worldview has its own standard. Every group believes it is correct or it would hold another view. Take Rugby Union Australia. It says it believes in inclusion - yet everyone in the past week will testify that that inclusion excludes those who don't agree with it. If it was consistent it would even take Israel - but it is not consistent - and is hypocritical.

Christianity is the first religion which accepted females, Slaves, All races, All educations, All kinds of economic backgrounds. Every other group today is a follower. Christianity was and remains the leader.

Harikrish is a racist - and as such he stands condemned not only by Christian standards - but by every other worldview which acknowledges that racism is wrong - and so proves that Christianity is the world leader in such morality.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 5:37:15 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Christianity is not bigoted. It is the only religion and the only worldview which truly accepts people of all races and religions and backgrounds into its faithful and family. And not only does it accept them - it provides them with the grounds to enter - and leave if it so desires to do so.

Everyone who comes in Jesus name is accepted. There are no exceptions. Clear and unprejudiced. Non-bigoted.

so called bigotedness today is a sham. Every group or organisation or religion or worldview has its own standard. Every group believes it is correct or it would hold another view. Take Rugby Union Australia. It says it believes in inclusion - yet everyone in the past week will testify that that inclusion excludes those who don't agree with it. If it was consistent it would even take Israel - but it is not consistent - and is hypocritical.

Christianity is the first religion which accepted females, Slaves, All races, All educations, All kinds of economic backgrounds. Every other group today is a follower. Christianity was and remains the leader.

Harikrish is a racist - and as such he stands condemned not only by Christian standards - but by every other worldview which acknowledges that racism is wrong - and so proves that Christianity is the world leader in such morality.

Read your bible. You are an embarassment to Christians.

The curse of Ham was established before Jesus arrived on the scene.

Genesis 9:24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,
"Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers. "
26 He also said,

"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27 May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;
may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,
and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

Jesus said his mission was very limited. He was not sent to free slaves or Gentiles.

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "

Even there Jesus failed. The Jews rejected Jesus.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

Jesus agrees with the Pope. He lamented on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 6:30:33 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I'm a christian and he isn't an embarrassment to me. You are again projecting your shame.

Jesus said his mission was very limited. He was not sent to free slaves or Gentiles.

The very first time Jesus is recorded reading scripture, He reads about how He has been sent to free slaves. Your are ignorant of scripture.

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "

Who is everyone who turns to Jesus. As an uneducated Hindu, You are just ignorant of biblical doctrine.

Google "Jews for Christ". Jesus' 12 disciples were Jews. How did Christianity become the number one religion in the world if Jesus failed? How stupid are you?

The Pope is just a man. Just like Trump, And all the other idiots you cite as if their words were law.

Jesus was singing a psalm. The psalms are songs that Jews sing in times of trouble or joy. You are Hindu, So you are ignorant of Jewish culture.

Harikrish is a friendless moron who is a disgusting racist. The only spiritual leader near you is the spirit of the Antichrist.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 8:48:19 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I'm a christian and he isn't an embarrassment to me. You are again projecting your shame.
You are the curse of Ham.
According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

The very first time Jesus is recorded reading scripture, He reads about how He has been sent to free slaves. Your are ignorant of scripture.
Jesus never condemned slavery. There isn't a single verse in the Bible where Jesus condemned slavery. Which is smother reason Christianity justified African slavery.

Who is everyone who turns to Jesus. As an uneducated Hindu, You are just ignorant of biblical doctrine.

Google "Jews for Christ". Jesus' 12 disciples were Jews. How did Christianity become the number one religion in the world if Jesus failed? How stupid are you?
It's the Romans who created the Roman Catholic Church after they crucified Jesus, Destroyed the temple and Jerusalem and replaced Judaism with the Roman Catholic Church.
The staff the Pope carries shows the corpse of Jesus nailed to a wooden cross as a reminder to Christians it was the Romans who crucified Jesus and brought salvation to the Gentiles.

The Pope is just a man. Just like Trump, And all the other idiots you cite as if their words were law.

The Pope is the head of the Roman Catholic Church which has over a billion Catholic followers.
It's the Romans who created the Roman Catholic Church after they crucified Jesus, Destroyed the temple and Jerusalem and replaced Judaism with the Roman Catholic Church.
The staff the Pope carries shows the corpse of Jesus nailed to a wooden cross as a reminder to Christians it was the Romans who crucified Jesus and brought salvation to the Gentiles.

Jesus was singing a psalm. The psalms are songs that Jews sing in times of trouble or joy. You are Hindu, So you are ignorant of Jewish culture.
Psalm 22 is a lamentation.
The lament psalms are cries of despair, Anger, Protest and doubt. Hardly a compliment or praise.

Harikrish is a friendless moron who is a disgusting racist. The only spiritual leader near you is the spirit of the Antichrist.

You are a low IQ niggar living in Ghana Africa and a full time slave who has worked as a delivery mule for over 15 years. You failed to show a single African achievement or a compliment from a friend on DDO.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 11:44:11 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Your point about TS being an embarrassment to Christians is a lie. That is why instead of addressing your lie, You posted unrelated stupidity about a curse.

So what? Some moron says something stupid. So what? Your Prime Minister says Indians are ashamed of being Indian. You are Indian. Hagin is a random unrelated idiot quoted only because he says what you like.

Has nothing to do with you being a moron racist.

Jesus never condemned slavery.

Still has nothing to do with you being a moron racist.

There isn't a single verse in the Bible where Jesus condemned slavery.

Doesn't matter to you being a friendless moron racist. Stop trying to dodge and show some courage.

Which is smother reason Christianity justified African slavery.

Has nothing to do with you being a degenerate racist.

Jesus preceded that, And the church was dedicated to Jesus you unwashed moron. Jesus succeeded.

The staff the Pope carries. . . .

Unrelated nonsense. You are a filthy racist from a filthy culture that today still has more slaves than any other country.

The Pope is the head of the Roman Catholic Church which has over a billion Catholic followers.

And you claim to be the head of s slapping clinic over a bunch of spiritual followers. So? He's still just a man and you are still a moron self-loathing racist.

It's the Romans who created the Roman Catholic Church after they crucified Jesus, . . .

Jesus started the church idiot.

It is a lamentation song sung in times of great sorrow. You are a lying fraud of a scholar so you didn't know that.

The lament psalms are cries of despair, Anger, Protest and doubt. Hardly a compliment or praise.

Stop being stupid. It is the person who either despairs or protests, Not the psalm. It soothes when life is hard. You are simply ignorant of scripture.

You are a low IQ niggar living in Ghana Africa and a full time slave who has worked as a delivery mule for over 15 years.

That does not preclude you being a a friendless moron who is a disgusting racist.

You failed to show a single African achievement or a compliment from a friend on DDO.

Has nothing to do with you being feces infected racist. Address the points put to you. You being a flea ridden racist has nothing to do with who compliments me.

What is clear is your inability to contradict the finding that you are a stinking racist. It has corrupted your mind, Making you think you'd be better if you denigrate others.

You are still just a sad uneducated brown boy from an Indian slum. Blacks being slaves doesn't change you, Or make you better. Who my father is or who compliments me makes no difference to your putrid racist toxic character.

Stop being a stupid fool.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 12:12:32 AM

Can you name one Christian who is embarrassed by what I say? No, I did not think so. Liar.

The curse of Ham was established before Jesus arrived on the scene.

The curse of Ham is a fiction. Quoting verses does not establish it otherwise.

I have decided to delete everything you have written before. Repeating things does not make it true, No matter how many times you repeat it. So I put you on notice. Every time I see repeated lines on your posts - I will delete - and will consider them refuted.

Gee, That shortened your post and my need to respond. As I have said elsewhere - you don't contribute.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 1:51:10 AM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Your point about TS being an embarrassment to Christians is a lie. That is why instead of addressing your lie, You posted unrelated stupidity about a curse.

So what? Some moron says something stupid. So what? Your Prime Minister says Indians are ashamed of being Indian. You are Indian. Hagin is a random unrelated idiot quoted only because he says what you like.

Doesn't matter to you being a friendless moron racist. Stop trying to dodge and show some courage.

Which is another reason Christianity justified African slavery.

Jesus preceded that, And the church was dedicated to Jesus you unwashed moron. Jesus succeeded.
Jesus was crucified by the Romans before the Roman Catholic Church was established.

Unrelated nonsense. You are a filthy racist from a filthy culture that today still has more slaves than any other country.

And you claim to be the head of s slapping clinic over a bunch of spiritual followers. So? He's still just a man and you are still a moron self-loathing racist.

It's the Romans who created the Roman Catholic Church after they crucified Jesus, . . .

Jesus was crucified by the Romans centuries before the Roman Catholic Church was established.

It is a lamentation song sung in times of great sorrow. You are a lying fraud of a scholar so you didn't know that.

Stop being stupid. It is the person who either despairs or protests, Not the psalm. It soothes when life is hard. You are simply ignorant of scripture.

You are a low IQ niggar living in Ghana Africa and a full time slave who has worked as a delivery mule for over 15 years.

That does not preclude you being a a friendless moron who is a disgusting racist.

You failed to show a single African achievement or a compliment from a friend on DDO.

Has nothing to do with you being feces infected racist. Address the points put to you. You being a flea ridden racist has nothing to do with who compliments me.

What is clear is your inability to contradict the finding that you are a stinking racist. It has corrupted your mind, Making you think you'd be better if you denigrate others.

You are still just a sad uneducated brown boy from an Indian slum. Blacks being slaves doesn't change you, Or make you better. Who my father is or who compliments me makes no difference to your putrid racist toxic character.

Read your confession.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I ha ve seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 2:42:48 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Which is another reason Christianity justified African slavery.

Jesus was crucified by the Romans before the Roman Catholic Church was established.

Jesus was crucified by the Romans centuries before the Roman Catholic Church was established.

Read your confession.

Has nothing o do with you being a racist moron. And you've spammed it every time you couldn't address a point to you. No thanks.

Stop being a stupid racist fool.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 5:31:58 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Read your confession.

Has nothing o do with you being a racist moron. And you've spammed it every time you couldn't address a point to you. No thanks.

Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 6:50:33 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Jesus spoke about the church He would start centuries before the Roman Catholic Church was established moron.

OK. That does not preclude you being a a friendless moron who is a disgusting racist.

Read your confession.

Blacks are considered a net liability to the world.

You are a liability because you are a moron Hindu, Not because of your blackness.

But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?

No one will vote for you moron. A maggot would get more votes than you. Stop begging.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 7:51:26 AM
ethang5 wrote:

So you don't know your scriptures about the curse of Ham.

The concept of the Curse of Ham finds its origins in Genesis 9:

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, And he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, And was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw the nakedness of his father, And told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, And laid it upon both their shoulders, And went backward, And covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, And they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
" Genesis 9:20"27, King James Version

The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Ham is an African man in the Bible.
His sons cannot be white.
Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.
Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27).
Egypt is in Africa not in Europe.
Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya.
Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible.
His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, An African.
The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan.
It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.
His descendants are named after him as Canaanites in the Bible.
They are Africans not white.
The Bible is so clear that the people, Countries and nations in the Bible belonged to Africa and Africans, Not to Europe and Europeans.

Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

You confessed you are African. All you know is life in Africa.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I ha ve seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.

You said: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 8:14:46 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Stop spamming the same stupidity to multiple thread you moron.

I have debunked your curse of ham insanity.

You are a stinking racist, And has been called so by everyone who has read your feces posts.

Address that.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 8:15:23 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are a stinking racist, And has been called so by everyone who has read your feces posts.

Address that.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 8:44:31 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Address that.

Talk about slamming. You are repeating your posts, Niggar.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 1:02:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I have beaten you into repetitive spam. When you can address my points, Let me know. Till then, I will ignore you as the repetitive spamming moron you are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 3:57:50 PM
ethang5 wrote:
I have beaten you into repetitive spam. When you can address my points, Let me know. Till then, I will ignore you as the repetitive spamming moron you are.

You have been beaten by scriptures, Nigger.
All the bibles you smuggled illegally are coming back to haunt you, Nigger.

The nigger Ethang has been delivering Bibles for over 15 years. Yet he does not know Noah was White and Niggers black because of the curse of Ham.

The biblical story of Noah and the curse of Ham. How the curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.

Genesis 8:3"The water receded steadily from the earth. At the end of the hundred and fifty days the water had gone down, 4"and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat. 5

Genesis 9:The sons of Noah who came out of the ark were Shem, Ham and Japheth. (Ham was the father of Canaan. ) 19"These were the three sons of Noah, And from them came the people who were scattered over the whole earth.

Genesis 9:24"When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25"he said, "Cursed be Canaan! "The lowest of slaves""will he be to his brothers. "
26"He also said, "Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27" May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, """and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.

Genesis 10:32 These are the clans of Noah"s sons, According to their lines of descent, Within their nations. From these the nations spread out over the earth after the flood.

Noah was a descendant of Adam. So he could not be black. Noah was therefore the same colour as Adam from living in a moderate climate.
Noah"s sons Ham, Shem and Japheth however have several colour clues hidden in their names. Ham is definitely Hebrew for dark. Japheth is Hebrew for fair, And Shem"s name has nothing to do with colour at all. The name Shem is a word that means "name, " in this context relating to "he will make a name for himself"

Genesis 11 the lord scatters Noah's family from Babel after the flood.
8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, And they stopped building the city. 9"That is why it was called Babel[c]"because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

How they were scattered.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

2. Five Sons of Shem (see map below):
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

3. Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Hams children who built the African nations.
Africans were owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians throughout their African history.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans)have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 2:35:15 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You thought Noah lived in Africa. You think Ham was cursed. You thought Noah lived in a temperate climate.

I see my spelling lessons helped you.

The nigger Ethang has been delivering Bibles for over 15 years. Yet he does not know Noah was White and Niggers black because of the curse of Ham.

Noah was white?

Noah's children were all black in Genesis 10. - Hindu Hari

But Noah himself was white? Turned that way by the curse of Ham?

Can the class say moron?

The idiot bible scholar thought this was such a slam dunk, He spammed it to every thread.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 10:58:56 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The biblical story of Noah and the curse of Ham. How the curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.

Genesis 8:3"The water receded steadily from the earth. At the end of the hundred and fifty days the water had gone down, 4"and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat. 5

Genesis 9:The sons of Noah who came out of the ark were Shem, Ham and Japheth. (Ham was the father of Canaan. ) 19"These were the three sons of Noah, And from them came the people who were scattered over the whole earth.

Genesis 9:24"When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25"he said, "Cursed be Canaan! "The lowest of slaves""will he be to his brothers. "
26"He also said, "Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27" May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, """and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.

Genesis 10:32 These are the clans of Noah"s sons, According to their lines of descent, Within their nations. From these the nations spread out over the earth after the flood.

Noah was a descendant of Adam. So he could not be black. Noah was therefore the same colour as Adam from living in a moderate climate.
Noah"s sons Ham, Shem and Japheth however have several colour clues hidden in their names. Ham is definitely Hebrew for dark. Japheth is Hebrew for fair, And Shem"s name has nothing to do with colour at all. The name Shem is a word that means "name, " in this context relating to "he will make a name for himself"

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, And they stopped building the city. 9"That is why it was called Babel[c]"because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

How they were scattered.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Hams children who built the African nations.
Africans were owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians throughout their African history.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans)have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 11:59:13 PM

Scripture doesn't spam.

Someone's haunted. It's the one spamming and lying.

Noah was white? Don't shy away moron. Don't skip this.

How could Noah be white when you said all his children were black?

You denied saying All Noah's children were black.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340354/
Can Africans Be Hindu?
Post #30 - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10 - Hindu hari

See how a citation is done? I show you where you said it. See your lie? We even know its you from the poor spelling.

For a bible scholar, You sure are ignorant.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 3:02:55 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Scripture doesn't spam.

Someone's haunted. It's the one spamming and lying.

Noah was white? Don't shy away moron. Don't skip this.

How could Noah be white when you said all his children were black?

You denied saying All Noah's children were black.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340354/
Can Africans Be Hindu?
Post #30 - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10 - Hindu hari
That is obviously a typo.
It should read Ham's children were all Africans in Genesus 10.

Both Noah's curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendants permanently. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes. Ham and his children were the first Africans.

Genesus 10:
How they were scattered.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)

6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

See how a citation is done? I show you where you said it. See your lie? We even know its you from the poor spelling.

For a bible scholar, You sure are ignorant.
Thank you for spotting the typo. But I have said it often enough Hams's children were all Africans in Genesis 10.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.