Real Research: Curse Of Canaan

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 10:00:20 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

You admitted you are a nigger and a slave. Nigger it's over.
The nigger Ethang is burning. Lol!

It was over the moment you posted a lie and forgot that I could bust you by showing that that board had no record of any African confession.
You are a low IQ lying nigger slave. The Board saves all your past posts. How do you think I got your past confession about you being African and smuggling bibles for over 15 years and your father was an atheist nigger?

Stop being a hater Ethang.

No need to hate you idiot. I've got your lie right here. Stop posting stupid spam and address it. Why can you not post where it is?
You are a self loathing nigger and after admitting you are a nigger you hate yourself even more.
You are a nigger by your own admission.

Say it. You lied. You are lying still. It is over moron, You just don't know it. You think being the last to post will save you the shame. It won't.

How can I be lying when I am quoting your words, Nigger?
Read your words.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

You are an exposed moron liar. There is no confession. You know it, And I know it.
You admitted you are a nigger and a slave. It's in the archives. That's how I found them.

You are the lying nigger. Those are your words I quoted. You are nothing but a nigger and I exposed you. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 11:01:00 AM
You are an exposed moron liar. There is no confession. You know it, And I know it.

You admitted you are a nigger and a slave.

Lie. That's why you can't cite them.

It's in the archives. That's how I found them.

If it was in the archive you'd be able to cite it moron.

You are a liar. Your stink is exposed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 2:23:16 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The nigger Ethang is burning. Lol!

It was over the moment you posted a lie and forgot that I could bust you by showing that that board had no record of any African confession.
You are a low IQ lying nigger slave. The Board saves all your past posts. How do you think I got your past confession about you being African and smuggling bibles for over 15 years and your father was an atheist nigger?

Stop being a hater Ethang.

No need to hate you idiot. I've got your lie right here. Stop posting stupid spam and address it. Why can you not post where it is?
You are a self loathing nigger and after admitting you are a nigger you hate yourself even more.
You are a nigger by your own admission.

Say it. You lied. You are lying still. It is over moron, You just don't know it. You think being the last to post will save you the shame. It won't.

How can I be lying when I am quoting your words, Nigger?
Read your words.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

You admitted you are a nigger and a slave. It's in the archives. That's how I found them.

You are the lying nigger. Those are your words I quoted. You are nothing but a nigger and I exposed you. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 6:16:30 PM
You lied.

You can't post where your fake "confession" comes from.

Because it isn't in the archive. It's fake.

You had to lie because you're a moron racist.

Once again, Your idiot racism has made a public fool of you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 7:25:12 PM
ethang5 wrote:
You admitted you are a nigger. . .

Lie. You just called me a niggar because you are a poor spelling racist moron. You have no admittal.
In Canada we call Africans niggars to be polite because our American neighbours call Africans niggers. So out of politeness I called you niggar seeing you were African. But you insisted I call you nigger. So it is nigger, Nigger.

. . . And a slave.

Of Jesus Christ, As are all Christians.
Jesus did not want African slaves, He wanted Christians. It's Christians who wanted African slaves to work their farms etc. Africans embraced slavery because they believed they were serving a higher purpose just like the cotton picking niggers under White Christian master. You too believe you are serving a higher purpose smuggling bibles which are illegal. You admit you are a full time slave. That is exactly what Pastor Ray Hagin warned about that Africans are following a slave religion.
So by your own admission you are a nigger and a slave.

Your claim was that I confessed to be an African, Which is something quite different. You are lying. There is no confession of me being an African. And that is why you can't cite it.
I have quoted your words repeatedly and you accepted and owned them. Suddenly you want to challenge it after it was established you are a low IQ nigger and slave living in Ghana Africa.

I know you want it to be over, But your shame at your lie will be spotlighted a while longer.
You are a nigger and I got you to admit it. You spend 16 years of your life in Ghana Africa just smuggling bibles. You also mentioned several other jobs you held before that which would add up to most of your adult life in Ghana Africa. The only life you know is life in Ghana Africa. You cannot get more African than that.

The board archives all posts. And that is how I was able to get your past posts about your life and work in Ghana Africa, Your disparaging comments about your country and people. They go back as far as 5 years. That is why I was able to quote you verbatim.

You are a low IQ lying nigger and a disparaging self loathing negroid.

And you are an exposed liar. You have been exposed by the one you poorly spelled a niggar.
In Canada we call Africans niggars to be polite. I know you insisted I call you nigger. So I obliged, Nigger.

The board keeps a record of all your posts. How do you think I was able to get all your past confessions.

You lied and made them up. That is why you can't say where you got them. You got carried away in your insane racism and posted a lie. It is now biting you in the a$$.

You confessed you are African.
Read your words.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Lie. There is no record of it on the board, That is why you can't cite it.
I have been quoting your words for over a year and you accepted and owned them.

You are a low IQ lying nigger. I quoted your words repeatedly.

You "quoted" fakes, And you cannot prove them to be my words. That is why though you stalk and spam my threads, You are staying away from the "Where is the confession moron? " thread out of shame and fear.
Why didn't you object then when I first quoted them? They have been repeated over several thousand times. You must suffer from low IQ to complain now when they have been repeatedly posted to draw your attention to your self loathing denial that you are a low IQ nigger.

Cite it moron, Or admit you are lying. We already know you're lying, I just want you to be ashamed enough to admit it.
Why would I be ashamed for exposing a low IQ nigger delivery mule slave like you, Ethang?

You are a low IQ liar. You didn't realize I would challenge you to cite where that "confession" was. You got caught in your own stupidity.
You are reacting to what has been posted several thousand times across multiple threads. It must be burning you. Lol!

I didn't need to deny it because both of us knew you were lying. I knew you could never cite any confession.
You have denied many things. But you cannot shake off nigger. You are our exhibit and evidence of the curse of Ham a low IQ nigger slave. Lol!

I burned on your lie that you never said Noah's sons were black. I cited your quote. Tread title, Post number, And quote comment. You then changed your tune and said it was a typo.
I referenced Genesis 10 so the typo was obvious.

Now, It's your turn, But as we see, You are a liar and cannot post the thread title or the post number. In shame you now post stupid spam trying to hide from your lie.
You lied and now the lie has caught up with you nigger.

But the lie has you. You are being burned by your own stupidity. Your stupid racism, Has once again made a public fool of you.
The only nigger burning is you. You failed to prove Indians were Africans or black people or negroids. The only nigger left on DDO is you Ethang.

You were so busy looking for my spelling mistakes that you missed the whole argument. Like I said the highest you got in your career was smuggling bibles.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2019 9:44:33 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Run little slummutt.

Nigger, You are a low IQ smuggler living in Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

You can't post where my "confession" is so you run like a foreigner on filthy Indian food.

We see you running slummutt. And it is hilarious. The great scholar and spiritual leader running and spamming like a cheap slut.

Lol. 4 degrees, But she's up all night spamming repeated rubbish. Your life must be so exciting!

That is why I live in Canada and work in America in the IT field.

Lol. Your life would be boring if you lived in India huh? No wonder you lie about living in Canada.

You already admitted you are a nigger and a slave.

Where? You already admitted you couldn't cite it.

Nigger it's over.

If it is over, Why do you keep spamming lies?

You want it to be over because you're trapped by your compulsion in spam. But you are going to be tossed a bit longer moron.

This is what real research looks like, Not moron 8th grade gibberish.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2019 12:50:06 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:

By 2050 the majority of Christians will be black negroids living in Africa. 80% of Africans are already Christians. Pastor Ray Hagin said Christianity is a slave religion. Christianity belongs in Africa.

Nigger Ethang God made you a black low IQ negroid and put you in a shithole country Ghana Africa. God made you a delivery mule. That is very bad Karma. To add insult to injury God is sending plagues to Africa to put Africans out of their misery. Don't you love God? ! Praise the Lord!

Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the execooiutive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

And the shaming continues.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women.

The United Nations is calling for the end of "widespread impunity" for sex attackers in a country where up to three quarters of all women and girls have been raped.

A new report found that children under the age of five were among those sexually attacked last year in Liberia, Where the vast majority of documented rape victims are minors.

UNITED NATIONS - The United Nations says it needs $4. 4 billion by July to prevent famine in Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia and northeastern Nigeria.

"We stand at a critical point in history, " O'Brien told council members. "Now, More than 20 million people across four countries face starvation and famine. Without collective and coordinated global efforts, People will simply starve to death. "

Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Nothing good ever happened to Africans. From African slavery to modern plagues. Why? Why? 80% of Africans are Christians. I rest my case.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2019 7:50:44 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:

Run little slummutt.

Nigger, You are a low IQ smuggler living in Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

You can't post where my "confession" is so you run like a foreigner on filthy Indian food.

We see you running slummutt. And it is hilarious. The great scholar and spiritual leader running and spamming like a cheap slut.

Lol. 4 degrees, But she's up all night spamming repeated rubbish. Your life must be so exciting!

That is why I live in Canada and work in America in the IT field.

Lol. Your life would be boring if you lived in India huh? No wonder you lie about living in Canada.

You already admitted you are a nigger and a slave.

Where? You already admitted you couldn't cite it.

Nigger it's over.

If it is over, Why do you keep spamming lies?

You want it to be over because you're trapped by your compulsion in spam. But you are going to be tossed a bit longer moron.

So the questions remain:

*How come every single Hindu on earth was a slave for 1, 400 years? Every. Single. One.

*How come only Hindus were servants of servants, Just like the curse says?

*How come only Hindus have the curse triggering sin of incest built into their religion?

*How come only Hindu ancestry can be traced back to Canaan himself, The only one actually cursed?

*How come Hindus worship Krishna, The same incest demon as Sodom and Gomorrah?

The questions burn the moron, And he runs.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2019 3:56:28 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:

*How come every single Hindu on earth was a slave for 1, 400 years? Every. Single. One.
Only African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years.
You can still buy African slaves in Libya fur $400. Busted nigger Ethang!

Indians have domestic servants but they have to be paid. African slaves were never paid they were chattel slaves therefore personal property of owners. Busted nigger Ethang!

*How come only Hindus have the curse triggering sin of incest built into their religion?
The Bible is full of rape, Incest and African slavery. You smuggle Bbles for a living. Try reading one nigger Ethang. Busted nigger Ethang!

*How come only Hindu ancestry can be traced back to Canaan himself, The only one actually cursed?
Only Africans are the descendants of Ham's children (the first Africans).
Genesis 10:6 The sons of Ham:
Cush, Egypt, Put and Canaan.
Cush ruled the Sudan. Sudan is in Africa. It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt. Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27). Egypt is in Africa not in Europe. Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya. Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible. His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan. It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.

You said Lord Krishna was God in tbe Bible. Busted nigger Ethang!

The only one burning is you nigger Ethang. The bible condemned Africans to slavery. You confessed you are a poor African slave, Remember?

Christianity's role in African slavery was justified by the biblical curse of Ham. Harikrish explains the How's and Whys for their justification.
Several research material is presented to help the readers arrive at the desired conclusion and, Also to justify the amount of time and effort put to ascertain a biblical truth which is far reaching and racially sensitive because it details the sources and methods that went into this research, To make it relevant.

For example: My exchanges with Ethang a black negroid Ghanaian who lives and works in Africa has contributed a lot to my research on the evidence of the Biblical curse of Ham on Africans and its continued presence.
Ethang5 posted he was physically and sexually attracted to pictures of an older Indian woman he assumed was my grandma. He then lowered his expectation by inquiring about Indian temple dancers who might be available as prostitutes and finally settled for virgin cows whose backside he would love to lick. It is this perverted nature that earned them the curse of Ham. Hebrew Scriptures tell us Noah was sodomized by Hams children.

If you read my research material you would have found it contains citations and peer published studies. When I introduce Ethang, I use a collection of his own words and quotes he posted on this very site DDO which contain his disparaging comment about his country Ghana Africa and his people Ghanaian Africans.
The rebuttals I use are also based on Ethang's retraction of his fabricated lies. I have not called Ethang anything that he has not called himself and 'Trump's Africans are shitholes' was a universal declaration that was hard to ignore.
I also cite confessions from other self loathing Blacks to show Ethang that he is not alone. That there are other self loathing Blacks like him.
African slavery was blessed by the Bible and justified by the curse of Ham. From African slavery to African shitholes is where science meets the Bible. And the fact we have the Black Lives Matter is a logical conclusion these shitholes are seeking help.
As a biblical scholar and spiritual leader I have an obligation to draw attention to the damage Christianity has done to the generations of Africans like Ethang who through Gods design were created different which is explained in.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.
---

Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. . Other members could be objective too under the same assumption and in their participation in these scholarly theological discussions.
Unfortunately Ethang5 is both the subject and target of my research unwittingly because he is a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa.

But we cannot argue with biblical and scientific facts by denying what I presented as The biblical curse of Ham and the genetic study of Negroid phenotypes. Now top that with the actual confessions of Ethan as both a negroid slave and his disparaging comments about his country and people and we have the ideal platform to study where science meets religion in the curse of Ham.

I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic.
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
Ethang should care because he is a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

Scope of research covered in:
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?
4. The curse of Ham points to African slavery and African phenotypes.
5. Ethang5 is the evidence of the biblical curse of Ham and our live exhibit of a Negroid slave.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2019 4:35:26 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
So the questions remain:

Did you see any answers?

Lol. The empty moron spams and runs.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2019 4:35:58 PM
So the questions remain:

Did you see any answers?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2019 4:37:16 PM
So the questions remain:

Did you see any answers?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2019 4:40:21 PM
So the questions remain:

Did you see any answers?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2019 4:44:20 PM
So the questions remain:

Did you see any answers?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2019 2:38:45 PM
Posted: 2 days ago
ethang5 wrote:
So the questions remain:

Did you see any answers?

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang. Yet you keep coming back for more head slapping Lol!!
You are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO nigger Ethang. Lol!!

You live in a slum.

There are no slums in America.
But you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confessions nigger Ethang.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
This is how we know you're lying about living in Canada. There are no slums in North America.

But you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confessions nigger Ethang
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
No I don't moron, But living in a slum is not immoral.

But you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confession nigger Ethang.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
You aren't aware that a majority of Indians live in slums are you?

We know you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confession nigger Ethang.
You just acknowledged you live in a slum!

To a slumdog slum mutt like you nigger Ethang Karma can be harsh.
News flash!!! Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www.debate.org...
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Ethang5 replied: OK moron

Slum dwellers love dancing in the streets of Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/u165qa4PMY4

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses .

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Dr. Anokye was presenting findings on a literature review and research methodology used in a study of three informal settlements in Accra yesterday [Wednesday].

They are Madina Zongo, Agbogloshie and Chorkor.

New slum dog starring Ethang the slum dweller based on a true story.
https://youtu. Be/FaCi94NaRkk

The slum dweller Ethang is reduced to a black shithole or was it the black shithole is a slum dweller. Whatever!

Meet Ethang5 our resident slum dweller.
Why is God sending all the plagues to Africa nigger Ethang?
UN report 100s of millions of Africans to die from AIDS, Starvation, Droughts, Famines, Wars.

You need professional help nigger Ethang. You are more than a black shithole. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

We now have evidence you are a slum dweller. You tried to hide the truth by claiming India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!!

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.be...

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www.graphic.com.gh...

Ethang5's profile. ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I curren
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2019 3:08:13 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
ethang5 wrote:

So the questions remain:

Did you see any answers?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2019 3:45:27 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So the questions remain:

Did you see any answers?

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang. Yet you keep coming back for more head slapping Lol!
You are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO nigger Ethang. Lol!

We know you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confession nigger Ethang.

To a slumdog slum mutt like you nigger Ethang Karma can be harsh.
News flash! Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342553/
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Ethang5 replied: OK moron

Slum dwellers love dancing in the streets of Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/u165qa4PMY4

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Dr. Anokye was presenting findings on a literature review and research methodology used in a study of three informal settlements in Accra yesterday [Wednesday].

They are Madina Zongo, Agbogloshie and Chorkor.

New slum dog starring Ethang the slum dweller based on a true story.
https://youtu. Be/FaCi94NaRkk

The slum dweller Ethang is reduced to a black shithole or was it the black shithole is a slum dweller. Whatever!

Meet Ethang5 our resident slum dweller.
Why is God sending all the plagues to Africa nigger Ethang?
UN report 100s of millions of Africans to die from AIDS, Starvation, Droughts, Famines, Wars.

You need professional help nigger Ethang. You are more than a black shithole. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

We now have evidence you are a slum dweller. You tried to hide the truth by claiming India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2019 5:36:15 AM
Posted: 6 hours ago
I guess the moron doesn't like science.

The curse of Canaan is on him.

It's on Hindus whether they be on the sea,
(Thread: Shithole on The Sea)
Or on land
(Thread: Shithole Indian Military)
Or in space,
(Thread: Shithole in space)

He thinks his spam will bury and hide these shameful facts. But the DDO poll just keeps moving up. Past 90% now.

(Thread: Poll: Is India A Shithole Country? )

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.