Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

professional writer service

Himanxim
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 10:20:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Academic career is now available for students. Your work will be done quickly and efficiently. Contact and you will be pleased with the result.
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 10:41:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Himanxim wrote:

Academic career is now available for students. Your work will be done quickly and efficiently. Contact and you will be pleased with the result.

The moron hari needs help with writing. You might want to contact him.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 2:01:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

What are you ranting about, Nigger? There are no doubts you are a Black African nigger.
Read your confession.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological successful country. And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 2:24:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The moron Hari wrote:

What are you ranting about, Nigger?

This.
There is no doubts you are a Bkack African nigger. - hindu hari

My God your education is poor. Seek help moron.

There are no doubts you are a Black African nigger.

Consider the English lesson gratis.

Read your confession.

Why? My writing is fine. Someone is offering you help moron. Take it.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 4:08:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

A nigger smuggling bibles in Africa for over 15 years is bragging about speaking English.

You are nigger stupid. You are both a nigger and stupid. Lol!

Read your confessions.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological successful country. And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 4:50:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

A nigger smuggling bibles in Africa for over 15 years is bragging about speaking English.

We can see your illiterate English moron. I don't have to brag. A nigger has better English than you. Sad.

You are nigger stupid. You are both a nigger and stupid. Lol!

I can spell. I didn't lie about school.

Read your confessions.

Make your own thread stupid. Stop spamming the threads of others with the same stupidity.

Get some help with your writing and spelling if you want people to read it. My God, You have been posting the same broken uncorrected English for 3 years.

Aren't you tired of being a moron? Contact the OP and get some help idiot.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 5:04:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

A nigger smuggling bibles in Africa for over 15 years is bragging about speaking English.

We can see your illiterate English moron. I don't have to brag. A nigger has better English than you. Sad.

You are nigger stupid. You are both a nigger and stupid. Lol!

I can spell. I didn't lie about school.

Read your confessions.

Make your own thread stupid. Stop spamming the threads of others with the same stupidity.

Get some help with your writing and spelling if you want people to read it. My God, You have been posting the same broken uncorrected English for 3 years.

Aren't you tired of being a moron? Contact the OP and get some help idiot.

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America. You are a black negro delivery mule living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot change the facts, nigger.

A nigger smuggling bibles in Africa for over 15 years is bragging about speaking English.

You are nigger, stupid. You are both a nigger and stupid. Lol!

Read your confessions.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technologica
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 5:22:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
***Harikrish can you agree with the reasonable biblical assumption that Adam was not the first man on earth as a starting point for the Biblical discussion of racism and its root cause? Maybe you two can reconcile and stop the cat fight hissing at each other, Yahweh willing. I do believe in miracles. :-)

EThang5 wrote: So if you say Adam was not the first man here, Fine. We will dismiss the bible and you will tell us on what authority you base the claim. If not the bible or science, Then on what?

Why do we need to dismiss the Bible? The Hebrew is correct in the original. Go to 6:1-2.

NKJV:
Now it came to pass, When men began to multiply on the face of the earth, And daughters were born to them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men, That they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

The Hebrew word translated "multiply" means "many". "It came to pass" does not exist in Hebrew. Here is the corrected translation:

Gen 6:1-2:
Men were many on the face of the earth, And daughters were born to them,
that the sons of God [born immortal to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden] saw the daughters of men, That they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

The word translated "men" in Hebrew means mankind and includes all the many races that exist today. The people in the days of Moses knew Adam was not the first man on earth. In 1611, The translators hid that truth DILIBERATELY.

Therefore, Can we first establish a reasonable assumption from the evidence in the Bible that Adam was not the first man on earth? Agreed?
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 5:30:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

A nigger smuggling bibles in Africa for over 15 years is bragging about speaking English.

We can see your illiterate English moron. I don't have to brag. A nigger has better English than you. Sad.

You are nigger stupid. You are both a nigger and stupid. Lol!

I can spell. I didn't lie about school.

Read your confessions.

Make your own thread stupid. Stop spamming the threads of others with the same stupidity.

Get some help with your writing and spelling if you want people to read it. My God, You have been posting the same broken uncorrected English for 3 years.

Aren't you tired of being a moron? Contact the OP and get some help idiot.

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America. You are a black negro delivery mule living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot change the facts, Nigger.

OK. Still please get some help for your imbicile English.

A nigger smuggling bibles in Africa for over 15 years is bragging about speaking English.

You are nigger, Stupid. You are both a nigger and stupid. Lol!

I still can spell.

Read your confessions.

Have you forgotten you've spammed it a thousand times? Are you lost. Ashamed? Confused?

The guy left his email. Contact him. No one's "confession" can change your atrocious English. You really need help.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 7:47:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

A nigger smuggling bibles in Africa for over 15 years is bragging about speaking English.

We can see your illiterate English moron. I don't have to brag. A nigger has better English than you. Sad.
But you are still a nigger. English must come handy to a nigger like you who is smuggling bibles in Africa. Lol!

You are nigger stupid. You are both a nigger and stupid. Lol!

I can spell. I didn't lie about school.
Great now go deliver some bibles to illiterate niggers. Lol!

Read your confessions.

Make your own thread stupid. Stop spamming the threads of others with the same stupidity.

nigger smuggling bibles in Africa for over 15 years is bragging about speaking English.
I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America. I have the best of 3 worlds. You are a black nigger smuggler mule living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Those are the facts, Nigger.

You are a nigger, Stupid. You are both a nigger and stupid. Lol!

Read your confessions.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world.
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 5:36:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

A nigger smuggling bibles in Africa for over 15 years is bragging about speaking English.

We can see your illiterate English moron. I don't have to brag. A nigger has better English than you. Sad.

But you are still a nigger.

Ok. You've said it a hundred times. Now, Address your homeless English. We have to read your gibberish.

English must come handy to a nigger like you who is smuggling bibles in Africa. Lol!

I went to school.

You are nigger stupid. You are both a nigger and stupid. Lol!

I can spell. I didn't lie about school.

Great now go deliver some bibles to illiterate niggers. Lol!

Would you like a bible hari? You're an illiterate niggar.

Read your confessions.

Make your own thread stupid. Stop spamming the threads of others with the same stupidity.

nigger smuggling bibles in Africa for over 15 years is bragging about speaking English.
I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America. I have the best of 3 worlds. You are a black nigger smuggler mule living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Those are the facts, Nigger.
You are a nigger, Stupid. You are both a nigger and stupid. Lol!

You are becoming incoherent and frenzied in your repetition, Like you are becoming manic. Are you becoming unhinged?

Read your confessions.

I told you, Every time you try to run away, You will be dragged back to the topic. You will not be allowed to run. You will face your stupidity. You will kiss it on the lips like you Hindus kiss cows.

Now tell us why you won't better your gutter English when someone has offered to help you?
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 6:14:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5 wrote: So if you say Adam was not the first man here, Fine. We will dismiss the bible and you will tell us on what authority you base the claim. If not the bible or science, Then on what?

Why do we need to dismiss the Bible?

Because the bible says Adam was the first man. If you dismiss that, You dismiss all. I will not play your game of cherry picking the bible.

Make your claims, Any you want, But you will remain coherent or get dismissed for a lack of rationality.

In 1611, The translators hid that truth DILIBERATELY.

Only if we first accept your loony translation built on unwarranted assumptions. The meaning in both passages are equivalent. But I saw nothing in either passage saying Adam was not the first man.

Therefore, Can we first establish a reasonable assumption from the evidence in the Bible that Adam was not the first man on earth? Agreed?

No, That is silly. You have just assumed irrational things for no reason other than your bias. Watch.

NKJV:
Now it came to pass, When men began to multiply on the face of the earth, And daughters were born to them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men, That they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

The Hebrew word translated "multiply" means "many". "It came to pass" does not exist in Hebrew. Here is the corrected translation:

First, You are childish if you think translations are word for word. That is stupid. Translations are meaning for meaning. For example, How would you translate the phrase, "what's up? " to Hebrew? Would you use the Hebrew word for "up", Or the Hebrew word for " happening"? Please answer this.

And "It came to pass" does exist in Hebrew. It is the simple concept of time passing. It is ludicrous to say what you did.

It bores me that I have to explain such infantile stupidity to you.

Gen 6:1-2:
Men were many on the face of the earth, And daughters were born to them, That the sons of God [born immortal to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden]

The bible does not say "born immortal in the garden". This is your loony addition. Adam and Eve had already been kicked out of the Garden by the time those children were born, And nowhere does the bible say those children were born immortal. Cain and Abel were not immortal. This is just your speculation and not scripture.

. . . Saw the daughters of men, That they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

The word translated "men" in Hebrew means mankind and includes all the many races that exist today.

You don't know this because the bible doesn't say so. Again, It's your speculation you are treating as if it is scripture. All the "races" that exist today may not have existed then. I respect only the bible, Not your biased cliff notes of the bible.

The people in the days of Moses knew Adam was not the first man on earth.

I fail to see where you get that. God did not create a hundred men at once. The bible says He created first Adam, And all subsequent men came from Adam. The idea of Adam being the first man is repeated throughout the entire bible, OT and NT.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 7:30:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
EThang5, I fail to see where you get that. God did not create a hundred men at once. The bible says He created first Adam, And all subsequent men came from Adam. The idea of Adam being the first man is repeated throughout the entire bible, OT and NT.

Please show me where the Bible says Adam was the "first man". It does not say it. We are now identifying a basic ASSUPTION THAT IS NEVER CHALLENGED.

The evidence we see of the many races on earth contradicts the idea that Adam fell 6, 000 years ago. Races cannot evolve in 6, 000 years. Care to explain what assumption or evidence you are using to explain the impossibility?

The idea of "what's up" is used to justify the NIV. It is dumb reasoning for there are very few word combinations like that to justify moving away from a word-for-word translation. The few situations are known by the translators and are accounted for in word-for-word translations.

Your argument about "it came to pass" is lame because only the word meaning "men or mankind" is in the Hebrew. Translators have the liberty to fill in the blanks to accommodate the English. If we ASSUME Adam was the first man. Then the translation is fine--except for the word "multiply". But if the truth is the ETs existed before ADAM and they are about to disclose themselves to earth and make that claim. Then the assumption that Adam is the first man is an error, And my translation fits with the ETs.

Considering all the evidence of ETs existing before Adam, My translation is far more reasonable. We need to agree that my translation is "reasonable" before we can proceed to nail down racism.
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 10:57:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5, I fail to see where you get that. God did not create a hundred men at once. The bible says He created first Adam, And all subsequent men came from Adam. The idea of Adam being the first man is repeated throughout the entire bible, OT and NT.

Please show me where the Bible says Adam was the "first man". It does not say it. We are now identifying a basic ASSUPTION THAT IS NEVER CHALLENGED.

It has always been challenged by the enemies of God. You aren't the first to come up with that bit of stupidity. The bible gives an account of creation, Both of things and of life. Adam is the first man created, And is called the first man.

The evidence we see of the many races on earth contradicts the idea that Adam fell 6, 000 years ago.

No one said Adam fell 6, 000 years ago. And many races does not contradict all men having a single ancestor. You just don't know biogenetics.

Races cannot evolve in 6, 000 years. Care to explain what assumption or evidence you are using to explain the impossibility?

Science. Evolution takes much longer. In fact, 6, 000 years is like a minute evolutionarily speaking.

The idea of "what's up" is used to justify the NIV.

No sir. It was used to explain translating. Word for word translations are not very useful. We need the meaning of the passage, Not just the meaning of individual words.

It is dumb reasoning for there are very few word combinations like that to justify moving away from a word-for-word translation.

Yet, As I guessed, You would not answer. I speak French and English and 2 African dialects, I know word for word translations in between living languages is stupidity. Ever try an online translator that does simple word for word translations? Unusable.

But I want you to note that you dodged my question. I will not answer your questions if you dodge mine. We don't have to move away from word for word translating, But it is useful only for getting the meaning of single words, Not for getting the meaning of the passage in which the word is used.

The few situations are known by the translators and are accounted for in word-for-word translations.

That doesn't address the issue. In a living language, Context is king, Things like idioms, Figures of speech, And metaphors are used. The non-speaker of the language needs the meaning of the sentence, Not the meaning of just the words within it.

Your argument about "it came to pass" is lame because only the word meaning "men or mankind" is in the Hebrew.

OK. You are free to keep believing the incredibly stupid idea that the Jews did not have a simple concept of the passage of time. I believe they did.

Translators have the liberty to fill in the blanks to accommodate the English.

No they don't. That is what the JW's and Mormons do. The translator MUST stay true to the meaning. He cannot "fill in" any meaning or take out any meaning.

If we ASSUME Adam was the first man. Then the translation is fine--except for the word "multiply".

I'm not assuming Adam was the first man, The bible says so. The verses you quoted in Gen 6 were not addressing Adam.

But if the truth is the ETs existed before ADAM and they are about to disclose themselves to earth and make that claim. Then the assumption that Adam is the first man is an error, And my translation fits with the ETs.

OK. I will keep believing the bible till your ET's show up. Your dreams and imaginations will not be my authority. God's word will be.

Considering all the evidence of ETs existing before Adam, My translation is far more reasonable.

Lol. OK, Then you follow it. Even if there are " ET's", Adam could still have been the first man on Earth, But you have given me no evidence of ET's at all, Other than just your words. I don't consider your words evidence.

We need to agree that my translation is "reasonable" before we can proceed to nail down racism.

Your translation is irrational. Anything that contradicts the bible is irrational. Racism is already nailed down. The bible tells us clearly where stinkpiles like Hari come from.

Have a good day Anon. Too bad we couldn't proceed.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 5:33:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
EThang5, OK. I respect your views, And we can stop discussing racism at your request. Maybe someone else would like to discuss the ideas of racism with me using only the Bible under the assumption ETs do exist.

I understand your position on "it came to pass", And I am OK with it. I disagree, But you articulated your view clearly--on the other issues as well. We could debate the Hebrew verb H1961 about "it came to pass" but it would be a waste of time. I understand the controversy perfectly. No problem here. We can drop the racism debate. That is fine with me.

That said, Do you believe Adam was created immortal and black in Gen 2. Does that mean God is black? I am curious I had no idea you believed Adam was black. Interesting. I disagree, But it is interesting someone believes that. Pretty bold to declare the belief publicly! It is as bold as me saying I am the reincarnated Noah. We are both in the same boat of ideas that go against the pubic narratives. :-)
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 6:31:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5, OK. I respect your views, And we can stop discussing racism at your request.

I did not request we stop. You required someone who believed in ET's and I don't.

That said, Do you believe Adam was created immortal and black in Gen 2. Does that mean God is black?

I did not say Adam was created immortal. You will have to explain to me what you mean by "created immortal". And yes, Adam would probably have been thought of as "black" if we saw him today.

God is not a man. He has no race, Gender, Or physical body. He is superior to human beings in every way.

I am curious I had no idea you believed Adam was black. Interesting.

It is a fact buttressed by science.

I disagree, But it is interesting someone believes that.

You're a racist against blacks who thinks blacks are inferior. Of course you disagree.

Pretty bold to declare the belief publicly! It is as bold as me saying I am the reincarnated Noah. We are both in the same boat of ideas that go against the pubic narratives. :-)

Actually, Every race sees Adam and Jesus as their race, It isn't quite against public narratives. I just happen to be a highly science literate Christian. Even a rudimentary understanding of genetics will tell you that the first humans were black.

But I hardly find it "bold" to state my beliefs publicly. Any belief not worthy of being stated publicly is unworthy of being held.

I your case though, I agree you are bold.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 8:33:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5, OK. I respect your views, And we can stop discussing racism at your request.

I did not request we stop. You required someone who believed in ET's and I don't.

That said, Do you believe Adam was created immortal and black in Gen 2. Does that mean God is black?

I did not say Adam was created immortal. You will have to explain to me what you mean by "created immortal". And yes, Adam would probably have been thought of as "black" if we saw him today.

God is not a man. He has no race, Gender, Or physical body. He is superior to human beings in every way.

I am curious I had no idea you believed Adam was black. Interesting.

It is a fact buttressed by science.

I disagree, But it is interesting someone believes that.

You're a racist against blacks who thinks blacks are inferior. Of course you disagree.

Pretty bold to declare the belief publicly! It is as bold as me saying I am the reincarnated Noah. We are both in the same boat of ideas that go against the pubic narratives. :-)

Actually, Every race sees Adam and Jesus as their race, It isn't quite against public narratives. I just happen to be a highly science literate Christian. Even a rudimentary understanding of genetics will tell you that the first humans were black.

But I hardly find it "bold" to state my beliefs publicly. Any belief not worthy of being stated publicly is unworthy of being held.

I your case though, I agree you are bold.

The only people the bible lists as belonging to Africa are the descendants of Ham.
Noah had 3 sons Shem, Japheth and Ham. Noah only cursed Ham and his children and Ham's children were destined to be slaves to Shem and Japheth and their descendants. (Genesis 9)

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.


Noah's sons Shem and Japheth started the other nations.

2. Five Sons of Shem (see map below):
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

3. Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Hams children who built the African nations.
Noah's curse and its fulfillment.

Canaanites

Canaan, As well as his descendants, Followed in the sinful way of their father. The punishment was placed upon the descendants of Canaan-the Canaanites. These are the people who were driven out of the Promised Land by the children of Israel. Consequently, They would be in servitude to the descendants of Shem and Japeth. Because the descendants of Canaan lived corrupt lives, Their judgment was righteous. When the children of Israel entered the land of Promise they saw the detestable things that the descendants of Canaan were doing. God blessed Israel and cursed the Canaanites because their practices were similar to their father Ham.

Historical Fulfillment

History records God's promises were fulfilled. The Canaanites were defeated and placed into slavery by the eastern kings Genesis 14. Later in the history of Israel, Other descendants of Canaan, Known as the Gibeonites, Were made wood choppers and water carriers under Joshua. Thus the predictions of Noah that Canaan's descendants would serve Shem's descendants were literally fulfilled and recorded in the Old Testament.
Indians are Indo European/Aryans the descendants of Japheth. Noah only cursed the Canaanites the descendants of Canaan the son of Ham. Read your bible you low IQ nigger.

Where are the Canaanites today? Not in India. Lol?
Canaan was the name of a large and prosperous ancient country (at times independent, At others a tributary to Egypt) located in the Levant region of present-day Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, And Israel. It was also known as Phoenicia.

Why did Ham's son Canaan leave Africa when Ham and his other sons settled in African countries?
4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

And Ham divided amongst his sons, And the first portion came forth for Cush towards the east(Sudan, Ethiopia), And to the west of him for Mizraim(Egypt), And to the west of him for Put(Lybia), And to the west of him [and to the west thereof] on the sea for Canaan.
Jubilees 9:1
And Canaan saw the land of Lebanon to the river of Egypt, That it was very good, And he went not into the land of his inheritance to the west (that is to) the sea, And he dwelt in the land of Lebanon, Eastward and westward from the border of Jordan and from the border of the sea. And Ham, His father, And Cush and Mizraim his brothers said unto him: 'Thou hast settled in a land which is not thine, And which did not fall to us by lot: do not do so; for if thou dost do so, Thou and thy sons will fall in the land and (be) accursed through sedition; for by sedition ye have settled, And by sedition will thy children fall, And thou shalt be rooted out for ever. Dwell not in the dwelling of Shem; for to Shem and to his sons did it come by their lot. Cursed art thou, And cursed shalt thou be beyond all the sons of Noah, By the curse by which we bound ourselves by an oath in the presence of the holy judge, And in the presence of Noah our father. ' But he did not hearken unto them, And dwelt in the land of Lebanon from Hamath to the entering of Egypt, He and his sons until this day. And for this reason that land is named Canaan. ;"Jubilees 10:29-34.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 2:07:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, I can't have a discussion with you because your beliefs are based on invalid evidence outside the Bible. If you want to edit your post to remove the non-Biblical invalid evidence, We can proceed with a discussion of racism. We have beat the curse of Him to death. We need to move on to the true cause of racism, Don't we?
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 7:39:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

Harikrish, I can't have a discussion with you because your beliefs are based on invalid evidence outside the Bible. If you want to edit your post to remove the non-Biblical invalid evidence, We can proceed with a discussion of racism. We have beat the curse of Him to death. We need to move on to the true cause of racism, Don't we?

Anon, It should be clear to you that hari cannot move on. Go back to posts he did 3 years ago, And they are exactly the same. Could a sane person spam the same thing for 3 years? The same thing? For three years?

Hari is an obsessive/compulsive. His behavior is out of his control really. His response to this thread has been to post his same old stupidity about Africa. A thread about writing!

Be honest, The reason you can't have a discussion with hari is not because his beliefs are based on invalid evidence outside the Bible. (Though his beliefs are based on invalid evidence outside the bible), It's because hari doesn't know how to discuss anything. In his exchanges with you, He basically tried to insult you as you ignored his insults and laid out your message.

If you do decide to engage hari, As I have, You will just have to accept his limitations. Hari isn't all there upstairs. There will always be some things he cannot do.

But like hari, You don't need anyone to be able to post to a thread, So go ahead, Lay out your thoughts on racism. Unlike with willows and hari, People still read your posts.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 12:54:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, I can't have a discussion with you because your beliefs are based on invalid evidence outside the Bible. If you want to edit your post to remove the non-Biblical invalid evidence, We can proceed with a discussion of racism. We have beat the curse of Him to death. We need to move on to the true cause of racism, Don't we?

My positions are backed by scriptures. I have quoted more scriptures than anyone on DDO.
You should question your sources. The Law of One, Mormonism, Jewish Bankers, ETs, And your mental illness.

You claim to be the reincarnated Noah, Yet you have nothing to say about the curse Noah put on Ham through his children. I proved you are a fake. Go take a laxative for your constipation.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 5:35:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, I can't have a discussion with you because your beliefs are based on invalid evidence outside the Bible. If you want to edit your post to remove the non-Biblical invalid evidence, We can proceed with a discussion of racism. We have beat the curse of Him to death. We need to move on to the true cause of racism, Don't we?

My positions are backed by scriptures. I have quoted more scriptures than anyone on DDO.
You should question your sources. The Law of One, Mormonism, Jewish Bankers, ETs, And your mental illness.

You claim to be the reincarnated Noah, Yet you have nothing to say about the curse Noah put on Ham through his children. I proved you are a fake. Go take a laxative for your constipation.

All of the references Yahweh uses in DDO are tied to the Bible. Yours make wild assumption that discredit Yahweh, Such as the book of Jubilees or the Rabbis of old. They were Luciferian moles God used for His purposed on earth. God did it, And not Ra (Lucifer). Yahweh Elohim has all power.

My references to Mormonism is to prove it does not follow the Bible. Same with the banking system and all religions that steal our money be trickery and deceit and steal the glory of God by shifting the mind to trust men and not God.

Then Yahweh glorifies Himself with Black Magic behind the curtain because their worship and faith is PRIVATE from the public. They believe the tricycle is cool and everyone should ride one, Stunting the spiritual growth of the planet by their blindness cause by God controlling all the evidence by His predestination powers.

Yahweh has used this approach over thousands of years to eventually move all the money power to them. Now He can wrap up the Cosmic War through His 12 human apostles in the outer kingdom and His One Apostle of Christ in the inner kingdom. The Luciferians have had far more faith than Christians for 1700 years by having direct contact with the ETs, Which are the iron legs in Daniel 2 after the brass thighs and belly of Rome fell. Seeing the ETs is extremely strong evidence from God to formulate one's faith in the Creator, And the faith is carried on by family relationships behind the curtain.

Their faith was invincible to do many miralces and have direction from God to change the Bible narratives of the First Covenant and change the text and 100% of the narratives of the New Covenant. , But it caused arrogance that prevented them from entering first heaven of the heart, And all of their attention has been on the outer kingdom, Just as God intended. No blame. No shame. No guilt.

Therefore, The Luciferians have had the greater faith in the Creator because they have had far greater evidence from Yahweh by their unshakeable faith in God's Son, Ra (Lucifer}, Who they sincerely believed, For God sent him to earth to provide the evidence to believe in God.

Therefore. By grace through faith in God, They were temporally saved, And today have all the money control on the entire planet. An amazing miracle! Which are the identical ideas used in the first century assemblies of Christ to succeed at translation. Except Luciferians use black grace instead of white grace. They have no idea how much power the Creator actually has to control the mortal time Matrix. They have incorrectly believed their success is because of "their genius" and good works to obey God by sacrifice using free will choice, Rather than knowing the true cause was predestination by God's grace by Yahweh's real power of white grace to fulfill His Biblical prophecies, Duh!
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 3:29:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, I can't have a discussion with you because your beliefs are based on invalid evidence outside the Bible. If you want to edit your post to remove the non-Biblical invalid evidence, We can proceed with a discussion of racism. We have beat the curse of Him to death. We need to move on to the true cause of racism, Don't we?

My positions are backed by scriptures. I have quoted more scriptures than anyone on DDO.
You should question your sources. The Law of One, Mormonism, Jewish Bankers, ETs, And your mental illness.

You claim to be the reincarnated Noah, Yet you have nothing to say about the curse Noah put on Ham through his children. I proved you are a fake. Go take a laxative for your constipation.

All of the references Yahweh uses in DDO are tied to the Bible. Yours make wild assumption that discredit Yahweh, Such as the book of Jubilees or the Rabbis of old. They were Luciferian moles God used for His purposed on earth. God did it, And not Ra (Lucifer). Yahweh Elohim has all power.

My references to Mormonism is to prove it does not follow the Bible. Same with the banking system and all religions that steal our money be trickery and deceit and steal the glory of God by shifting the mind to trust men and not God.

Then Yahweh glorifies Himself with Black Magic behind the curtain because their worship and faith is PRIVATE from the public. They believe the tricycle is cool and everyone should ride one, Stunting the spiritual growth of the planet by their blindness cause by God controlling all the evidence by His predestination powers.

Yahweh has used this approach over thousands of years to eventually move all the money power to them. Now He can wrap up the Cosmic War through His 12 human apostles in the outer kingdom and His One Apostle of Christ in the inner kingdom. The Luciferians have had far more faith than Christians for 1700 years by having direct contact with the ETs, Which are the iron legs in Daniel 2 after the brass thighs and belly of Rome fell. Seeing the ETs is extremely strong evidence from God to formulate one's faith in the Creator, And the faith is carried on by family relationships behind the curtain.

Their faith was invincible to do many miralces and have direction from God to change the Bible narratives of the First Covenant and change the text and 100% of the narratives of the New Covenant. , But it caused arrogance that prevented them from entering first heaven of the heart, And all of their attention has been on the outer kingdom, Just as God intended. No blame. No shame. No guilt.

Therefore, The Luciferians have had the greater faith in the Creator because they have had far greater evidence from Yahweh by their unshakeable faith in God's Son, Ra (Lucifer}, Who they sincerely believed, For God sent him to earth to provide the evidence to believe in God.

Therefore. By grace through faith in God, They were temporally saved, And today have all the money control on the entire planet. An amazing miracle! Which are the identical ideas used in the first century assemblies of Christ to succeed at translation. Except Luciferians use black grace instead of white grace. They have no idea how much power the Creator actually has to control the mortal time Matrix. They have incorrectly believed their success is because of "their genius" and good works to obey God by sacrifice using free will choice, Rather than knowing the true cause was predestination by God's grace by Yahweh's real power of white grace to fulfill His Biblical prophecies, Duh!

Your problem Anon is you have a learning disability. It took you 43 years to make sense of the bible Adding the book of Jubilee with take you the remaining years you have left which is why you are reluctant to have it included as bible material.
But the Book of Jubilee mentions the curse of Ham followed the Canaanites and how Canaan ended up in the land of Canaan against the warnings of Ham. The book does not change the outcome of the bible. Noah's curse was fulfilled.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 3:38:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Harikrish, I can't have a discussion with you because your beliefs are based on invalid evidence outside the Bible. If you want to edit your post to remove the non-Biblical invalid evidence, We can proceed with a discussion of racism. We have beat the curse of Him to death. We need to move on to the true cause of racism, Don't we?

Anon, It should be clear to you that hari cannot move on. Go back to posts he did 3 years ago, And they are exactly the same. Could a sane person spam the same thing for 3 years? The same thing? For three years?

Hari is an obsessive/compulsive. His behavior is out of his control really. His response to this thread has been to post his same old stupidity about Africa. A thread about writing!

Be honest, The reason you can't have a discussion with hari is not because his beliefs are based on invalid evidence outside the Bible. (Though his beliefs are based on invalid evidence outside the bible), It's because hari doesn't know how to discuss anything. In his exchanges with you, He basically tried to insult you as you ignored his insults and laid out your message.

If you do decide to engage hari, As I have, You will just have to accept his limitations. Hari isn't all there upstairs. There will always be some things he cannot do.

But like hari, You don't need anyone to be able to post to a thread, So go ahead, Lay out your thoughts on racism. Unlike with willows and hari, People still read your posts.

Talking about Obessive/Compulsive behaviour. You have been smuggling bibles for over 15 years to people who are mostly illiterate.
You became a hater and self loathing nigger before you became obsessed with bible smuggling. Now it is impossible to separate the nigger from the smuggler.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 10:35:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I threw out the book of Jubilees after reading it. Many of the stories are outlandish and did not happen. For this reason, It was not included in the Bible. Same is true of the book of Enoch.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 11:26:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
I threw out the book of Jubilees after reading it. Many of the stories are outlandish and did not happen. For this reason, It was not included in the Bible. Same is true of the book of Enoch.

The book of Jubilee has more stories about angels and ETs than the Bible.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 2:59:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The book of Jubilees is designed by Luciferians to mislead us and keep the truth to themselves. Very effective tool with the book of Enoch to fool the public and the occult too.

The early assemblies of Christ did not include the book of Jubilees with scripture, And therefore, It is left out of the Bible canon. . Jude correctly identified the sons of God, But the Catholics changed the NT text to call them angels to protect the identity of Ra (Lucifer).

VERY FEW even know the truth that was hidden. Fictional reality became the believed reality for many in the occult. . Only a few know the identity of Lucifer as a Son of God, But none of them know his is Ra of the ETs. Nobody knows the trickery and deceit of the Cosmic War to obtain his goal of genetic reengineering of eternal life. What a mess the occult prophets have to unscramble on the sea of glass. Not my job. Thank Yahweh Elohim for the sea of glass for the elect 144, 000 (Symbolically), Or we would be in darkness and false narratives forever with no way to escape the lies.

Go occult Israel!
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2019 3:30:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The book of Jubilees is designed by Luciferians to mislead us and keep the truth to themselves. Very effective tool with the book of Enoch to fool the public and the occult too.

The early assemblies of Christ did not include the book of Jubilees with scripture, And therefore, It is left out of the Bible canon. . Jude correctly identified the sons of God, But the Catholics changed the NT text to call them angels to protect the identity of Ra (Lucifer).

VERY FEW even know the truth that was hidden. Fictional reality became the believed reality for many in the occult. . Only a few know the identity of Lucifer as a Son of God, But none of them know his is Ra of the ETs. Nobody knows the trickery and deceit of the Cosmic War to obtain his goal of genetic reengineering of eternal life. What a mess the occult prophets have to unscramble on the sea of glass. Not my job. Thank Yahweh Elohim for the sea of glass for the elect 144, 000 (Symbolically), Or we would be in darkness and false narratives forever with no way to escape the lies.

Go occult Israel!

Only in the book of Jubilee are the names of the wives of Noah, Shem, Ham and Japheth are found. The bible left out details that were later added to the book of Jubilee.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 8:41:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, God left the detail out so the Luciferians would have a way to deceive the 12 apostle living today. That is why the 12 apostles must stand on the seal of glass and unravel the truth from error from the occult sources. Israel is the occult. Duh!

Go occult Israel!
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2019 9:16:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, God left the detail out so the Luciferians would have a way to deceive the 12 apostle living today. That is why the 12 apostles must stand on the seal of glass and unravel the truth from error from the occult sources. Israel is the occult. Duh!

Go occult Israel!

God did not leave the details out. It was found in the book of Jubilee.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.