Total Posts:157|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Harikrish is Soundly beaten

Tradesecret
Posts: 1,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 11:36:11 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Hari tried to stitch up Ethang5 but the reverse has occurred. Hari knew Ethang was an American. He knew Ethang was born in Philadelphia. He knew Ethang was not an African. Yet, Hari did not care. He lied. Hari said that he a collection of Ethang's confessions about being Africa. He was challenged to produce them. He did not. He could not. He made various attempts to show his so called election but was weighed and found wanting. He could not produce a single item that was clear and unambiguous about Ethang's so called African background.
When he was stuck against the wall. He then moved the goalposts and said - Ethang has confessed to being an African American. Therefore he must be African. Loser. Hari apparently had a collect of these confessions as well. And also a few from a member whom he won't name or provide examples of said confessions. Now he can't produce these so called confessions.
Hari, You are a loser. You are a racist. Ethang has been vindicated. TS has been vindicated. All those who support Hari are losers. Hari's cause is lost.

It is time to grow up. It is time to stop being a racist. It is time to stop spamming.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 12:50:15 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Learn to read, PPP. I said Ethang confessed to a member he is African American.

I can read. You confessed Ethang is an American, That you knew this all the time but still lied about saying he confessed about being an African. I have read - and you are a confessed liar. I can read what you say about Ethang. What I have not read is where he confessed to be being an African American. You keep saying it. But you fail to produce where he said it.
The white trash still cannot read. I said Ethang5 confessed to a member he is African American
Ethang5 confessed he is an African American. African Americans are Africans because they are children of African ancestry. They are called niggers or blacks because they are negroids. So everything about African phenotypes applies to them. Most African Americans are descendants of slaves. So everything I wrote about Ethang5 is factual and true.

Liar. Do you like being called a liar? You must because you keep telling lies. I don't care one whit about anything you say until you prove that Ethang confessed to being an African American. You have already changed your goalposts. You could not prove he confessed to being an African. And you cannot prove he confessed to being an African American.
Ethang first said he was African then he said he was not proud to be African then I found out he confessed to a member he is African American. Finally he said he is a poor African slave. So he is African after all.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

My research was on Christianity's role in African slavery. Everything in my research applied to Ethang because he was African as in negroid.

Well until you prove he is African or even African American, All of your so called research is just urinating in the wind.
He said he was a poor African slave. I gave you the link and all. That covers everything I am talking about.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

You lose. Anon loses. Ethang is vindicated. I am vindicated. Truth has prevailed. God is good.
How is Ethang vindicated. He finally confessed he is a poor African slave.
Ethsng said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

How does Anon lose? Ethang as an African American is still African. Everything about Africans I wrote about applies to him.

Hari, You lose because you lied. Anon loses because he believed you when you lied. His god failed to point out that you knew you were lying. Ethang told the truth. TS told the truth. Ethang is vindicated because he is an American and you have admitted it and confessed it several times. You have not produced any evidence that contradicts this. In fact all of the evidence you produce supports and vindicates Ethang.
How did I lie? I gave you Ethang's confession.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Anon doesn't lose. He checked what I quoted matched the DDO archives links.

so you think anon wins do you? LOL! How can he win when he is backing a loser like you? He will betray you as soon as he knows how big a liar you are. And even he is not such an imbecile as to see how much of a liar you are.
Anon has verified the links I have provided. You don't appear to have checked any, PPP.

Ethang still a nigger. He confessed he is African, Then confessed he is not proud to be African and then I found out he confessed to a member he is African American. So it's the nigger Ethang who has been lying. But what he cannot escape from is he is African as in negroid as in of African ancestry.

Well not so. No confession. No evidence. Liar liar pants on fire. You are a naked black indian - feeling very embarrassed because you have been revealed as a very little male. Go and put some clothes on - stop embarrassing yourself - give yourself some dignity. Stop lying - stop spamming.

Here is the evidence.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

So everything I wrote about Africans applies to him. Even calling him nigger is very appropriate.

Only in the mind of a very little male.

You can't even produce evidence to support the idea that Ethang is African American. You lose. You lied. And you were weighed and found wanting. I guess this is how Hindus try and get by in this world - they lie and they deceive.
I did better. I gave you Ethang's link saying he is just a poor African slave.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

You are not negotiating in good faith. But I have all his confessions in my archives.
You are a bigger liar that the nigger Ethang. I knew you were a fake after you snitched on your mother revealing mommy smuggles bibles in China. You are both an embarrassment to Christianity and a threat to your mother's safety.


Hari, This is not a negotiation. You have lost. You knew Ethang's nationality (American) and you lied. You told everyone on this forum that you had collected evidence that Ethang had confessed to being an African. Now you have admitted you knew this. Ethang is an American. You keep telling lies. It is time to be a man. It is time to grow up.

Ethang was trying to mislead everyone. He gave several responses about his ethnicity. He said he was not a proud African. Then he lol and said Of Course I am African. I found out he told a member he was African American.
I gave you a link where he said he was just a poor African slave. But no matter how much he tried to twist his words one fact remained he was an African as in nigger as in negroid of African ancestry.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

We can only go by his words.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African.
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it wa nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

How is mommy smuggler? Have you succeeded in fixing her up with another bible smuggler? You are taking an awful lot of interest in finding out if Ethang is really a nigger/African. You are not fooling anyone PPP. You are looking for a nigger for mommy. Lol!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 1:35:22 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
TS, Here is how it will go, First the moron will spam his racist stupidity in every thread he sees you in, Regardless of the threads topic. I tell him that it's like getting posts from a moron racist tomato plant.

Then he will necro-post his old dead threads. His English and logic will get worse and worse. Punctuation will disappear and you won't be able to make out one manic sentence from another.

If you ignore him, Desperate for attention, He will try to get more and more outrageous so as to goad you to reply. Expect the idiot to attack your family.

And walls of texts! The idiot will post pics of his pet cow if the board allowed it. His posts will get cut off by the boards limit, But in his madness, He won't even care.

When he gets this way, It's best to give him a break. You won't be able to understand the incoherent nonsense he'll be spamming anyway. And with this moron, There is no rush to address anything he posts, He will post it again several thousand times anyway.

So I just tell him he is dismissed till he takes his medication and when he can't stand being ignored anymore, He returns with something other than spam. He soon slips back into stupidity, But if you keep from burning him to hotly, He can function for a few posts.

But hoo boy! Do you have him hopping mad!
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 1:49:39 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
TS, Here is how it will go, First the moron will spam his racist stupidity in every thread he sees you in, Regardless of the threads topic. I tell him that it's like getting posts from a moron racist tomato plant.

Then he will necro-post his old dead threads. His English and logic will get worse and worse. Punctuation will disappear and you won't be able to make out one manic sentence from another.

If you ignore him, Desperate for attention, He will try to get more and more outrageous so as to goad you to reply. Expect the idiot to attack your family.

And walls of texts! The idiot will post pics of his pet cow if the board allowed it. His posts will get cut off by the boards limit, But in his madness, He won't even care.

When he gets this way, It's best to give him a break. You won't be able to understand the incoherent nonsense he'll be spamming anyway. And with this moron, There is no rush to address anything he posts, He will post it again several thousand times anyway.

So I just tell him he is dismissed till he takes his medication and when he can't stand being ignored anymore, He returns with something other than spam. He soon slips back into stupidity, But if you keep from burning him to hotly, He can function for a few posts.

But hop boy! Do you have him hopping mad!

So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

That would make you a chattel slave.

"Chattel slavery. Chattel slavery, Also called traditional slavery, Is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, Under the chattel slave system, Slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth. "

Now we have the connection between your confession and slavery.

You said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: you are not proud to be African because you are just a poor African slave. OK we get it!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 3:12:13 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Hari tried to stitch up Ethang5 but the reverse has occurred. Hari knew Ethang was an American. He knew Ethang was born in Philadelphia. He knew Ethang was not an African. Yet, Hari did not care. He lied. Hari said that he a collection of Ethang's confessions about being Africa. He was challenged to produce them. He did not. He could not. He made various attempts to show his so called election but was weighed and found wanting. He could not produce a single item that was clear and unambiguous about Ethang's so called African background.
When he was stuck against the wall. He then moved the goalposts and said - Ethang has confessed to being an African American. Therefore he must be African. Loser. Hari apparently had a collect of these confessions as well. And also a few from a member whom he won't name or provide examples of said confessions. Now he can't produce these so called confessions.
Hari, You are a loser. You are a racist. Ethang has been vindicated. TS has been vindicated. All those who support Hari are losers. Hari's cause is lost.

It is time to grow up. It is time to stop being a racist. It is time to stop spamming.

Harikrish has evidence that EThang said that he is African and he is an American. He is playing you at chess and winning. He is the Grand Master at deception. Deceptive? Yes! Liar? No. Moron? No.

All the things he quoted "Ethang5 wrote" are accurate. From these, Harikrish decides the meaning by putting the two words together as "African American" from different quotes. Then he is interpreting the two words together as "black". It's ingenious. It is EXACTLY HOW 30, 000 CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS ARE CREATED! THE BIBLE **DOES NOT** INTERPRESTS ITSELF. WHAT AN INSANE IDEA. That idea defines God as the Bible itself, Which it is not!

The light of God interprets the Bible, And that revelation cannot happen unless one repents. No true repentance. No comprehension. Yahweh is Brilliant!
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 2:46:54 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
Hari tried to stitch up Ethang5 but the reverse has occurred. Hari knew Ethang was an American. He knew Ethang was born in Philadelphia. He knew Ethang was not an African. Yet, Hari did not care. He lied. Hari said that he a collection of Ethang's confessions about being Africa. He was challenged to produce them. He did not. He could not. He made various attempts to show his so called election but was weighed and found wanting. He could not produce a single item that was clear and unambiguous about Ethang's so called African background.
When he was stuck against the wall. He then moved the goalposts and said - Ethang has confessed to being an African American. Therefore he must be African. Loser. Hari apparently had a collect of these confessions as well. And also a few from a member whom he won't name or provide examples of said confessions. Now he can't produce these so called confessions.
Hari, You are a loser. You are a racist. Ethang has been vindicated. TS has been vindicated. All those who support Hari are losers. Hari's cause is lost.

It is time to grow up. It is time to stop being a racist. It is time to stop spamming.

Harikrish has evidence that EThang said that he is African and he is an American. He is playing you at chess and winning. He is the Grand Master at deception. Deceptive? Yes! Liar? No. Moron? No.

Small correction needed. I said Ethang5 confessed to a member he is African American
Ethang5 confessed he is an African American. African Americans are Africans because they are children of African ancestry. They are called niggers or blacks because they are negroids. So everything about African phenotypes applies to them. Most African Americans are descendants of slaves. So everything I wrote about Ethang5 is factual and true.

All the things he quoted "Ethang5 wrote" are accurate. From these, Harikrish decides the meaning by putting the two words together as "African American" from different quotes. Then he is interpreting the two words together as "black". It's ingenious. It is EXACTLY HOW 30, 000 CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS ARE CREATED! THE BIBLE **DOES NOT** INTERPRESTS ITSELF. WHAT AN INSANE IDEA. That idea defines God as the Bible itself, Which it is not!

The light of God interprets the Bible, And that revelation cannot happen unless one repents. No true repentance. No comprehension. Yahweh is Brilliant!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 3:31:59 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
***Harikrish said: Small correction needed. I said Ethang5 confessed to a member he is African American

No correction is necessary. You said it because it is true. The member of DDO is you. DUH!

Yahweh buried them alive with the proof. Christian ministers are control freak fanatical liars. Yahweh has protected you and you have said NO LIES. Deceptive magician with actor tricks, Yes, But not a liar or moron. Pretending on TV is not considered lying. Neither is pretending on the Internet.

EThang5 was foolish to share personal information on the Internet. It is his fault for having the "dumb" Christian attitude to trust everyone. This is debate and discussion board and not a place to make friends because we cannot see them and know them in real life. Duh! Buried alive!
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 3:50:41 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

***Harikrish said: Small correction needed. I said Ethang5 confessed to a member he is African American

No correction is necessary. You said it because it is true. The member of DDO is you. DUH!

Lol!

Yahweh buried them alive with the proof. Christian ministers are control freak fanatical liars. Yahweh has protected you and you have said NO LIES. Deceptive magician with actor tricks, Yes, But not a liar or moron. Pretending on TV is not considered lying. Neither is pretending on the Internet.

Lol. Lie boy lie! You're only acting.

EThang5 was foolish to share personal information on the Internet. It is his fault for having the "dumb" Christian attitude to trust everyone.

No one knows me idiot. It is personal info on an anonymous person.

This is debate and discussion board and not a place to make friends because we cannot see them and know them in real life.

And yet you "know" the moron knows about me. Did you get a "feeling" too?

Duh! Buried alive!

Lol. I would have paid you to be the morons support if you had not volunteered.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 4:33:35 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
, Ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

***Harikrish said: Small correction needed. I said Ethang5 confessed to a member he is African American

No correction is necessary. You said it because it is true. The member of DDO is you. DUH!

Lol!

Yahweh buried them alive with the proof. Christian ministers are control freak fanatical liars. Yahweh has protected you and you have said NO LIES. Deceptive magician with actor tricks, Yes, But not a liar or moron. Pretending on TV is not considered lying. Neither is pretending on the Internet.

Lol. Lie boy lie! You're only acting.

EThang5 was foolish to share personal information on the Internet. It is his fault for having the "dumb" Christian attitude to trust everyone.

No one knows me idiot. It is personal info on an anonymous person.

This is debate and discussion board and not a place to make friends because we cannot see them and know them in real life.

And yet you "know" the moron knows about me. Did you get a "feeling" too?

Duh! Buried alive!

Lol. I would have paid you to be the morons support if you had not volunteered.

I see you are still babbling incoherent nonsense with your oxygen tank six feet underground. Truth is truth. Is Harikrisk a member? Yes. Did you write you are African? Yes. Did you say your were Anerican? Yes. Did Hari put the two words from different sentence together as "African American"? Yes. Is it deceptive and misleading. Yes. Does Hari care to know your heart to communicate? No. Do the literal words "African American" mean black person? Yes. Can Harikrish call you black based on what you wrote? Yes. He wants to pretend to be racist and spam you deliberately to obey God to demonstrate how Christianity perverts the Bible in the same manner. The Bible does not interpret itself without revelation from God Himself. Is Harikrish a liar and moron? No. He a teacher of truth. My post is based on provable facts not feelings. Buried alive with tangible proof and why He did it.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 5:50:15 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
anon wrote with naivety:
Harikrish has evidence that EThang said that he is African and he is an American. He is playing you at chess and winning. He is the Grand Master at deception. Deceptive? Yes! Liar? No. Moron? No.

sorry, He has not produced one bit of evidence which proves his lie that Ethang confessed to being African. And the funny bit here is that Ethang is an American and he is not an African. Hari - playing chess. Now that is funny. The way his logic works is never sequential - it is always move forward, Move back, Hesitate, Touch a pawn, Touch another pawn, Go back to the drawing board. Hari has only one move. It is spam. He is a liar and we have proved it. He said Ethan was an African when he knew that Ethan was an American. Hari might be your god - that might explain why you are such a dweeb.

All the things he quoted "Ethang5 wrote" are accurate. From these, Harikrish decides the meaning by putting the two words together as "African American" from different quotes. Then he is interpreting the two words together as "black". It's ingenious. It is EXACTLY HOW 30, 000 CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS ARE CREATED! THE BIBLE **DOES NOT** INTERPRESTS ITSELF. WHAT AN INSANE IDEA. That idea defines God as the Bible itself, Which it is not!

If you think Hari's words are accurate then you are welcome to him. But he intentionally lied and he deliberately distorted Ethang's words to make them look like a statement when in fact it was a question.

Oh yeah and there is only ONE Christian religion. Different denominations do not make religions.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 6:05:23 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:

anon wrote with naivety:
Harikrish has evidence that EThang said that he is African and he is an American. He is playing you at chess and winning. He is the Grand Master at deception. Deceptive? Yes! Liar? No. Moron? No.

sorry, He has not produced one bit of evidence which proves his lie that Ethang confessed to being African. And the funny bit here is that Ethang is an American and he is not an African. Hari - playing chess. Now that is funny. The way his logic works is never sequential - it is always move forward, Move back, Hesitate, Touch a pawn, Touch another pawn, Go back to the drawing board. Hari has only one move. It is spam. He is a liar and we have proved it. He said Ethan was an African when he knew that Ethan was an American. Hari might be your god - that might explain why you are such a dweeb.

All the things he quoted "Ethang5 wrote" are accurate. From these, Harikrish decides the meaning by putting the two words together as "African American" from different quotes. Then he is interpreting the two words together as "black". It's ingenious. It is EXACTLY HOW 30, 000 CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS ARE CREATED! THE BIBLE **DOES NOT** INTERPRESTS ITSELF. WHAT AN INSANE IDEA. That idea defines God as the Bible itself, Which it is not!

If you think Hari's words are accurate then you are welcome to him. But he intentionally lied and he deliberately distorted Ethang's words to make them look like a statement when in fact it was a question.

Oh yeah and there is only ONE Christian religion. Different denominations do not make religions.

Anything hari says is true to this idiot. After all, Hari is god!

Someone has been on the golden orb too long.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 4:37:38 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

anon wrote with naivety:
Harikrish has evidence that EThang said that he is African and he is an American. He is playing you at chess and winning. He is the Grand Master at deception. Deceptive? Yes! Liar? No. Moron? No.

sorry, He has not produced one bit of evidence which proves his lie that Ethang confessed to being African. And the funny bit here is that Ethang is an American and he is not an African. Hari - playing chess. Now that is funny. The way his logic works is never sequential - it is always move forward, Move back, Hesitate, Touch a pawn, Touch another pawn, Go back to the drawing board. Hari has only one move. It is spam. He is a liar and we have proved it. He said Ethan was an African when he knew that Ethan was an American. Hari might be your god - that might explain why you are such a dweeb.

All the things he quoted "Ethang5 wrote" are accurate. From these, Harikrish decides the meaning by putting the two words together as "African American" from different quotes. Then he is interpreting the two words together as "black". It's ingenious. It is EXACTLY HOW 30, 000 CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS ARE CREATED! THE BIBLE **DOES NOT** INTERPRESTS ITSELF. WHAT AN INSANE IDEA. That idea defines God as the Bible itself, Which it is not!

If you think Hari's words are accurate then you are welcome to him. But he intentionally lied and he deliberately distorted Ethang's words to make them look like a statement when in fact it was a question.

Oh yeah and there is only ONE Christian religion. Different denominations do not make religions.

Anything hari says is true to this idiot. After all, Hari is god!

Someone has been on the golden orb too long.

You asked where were Harikrish's friends. You got your answer. Lol!
It didn't turn out so good for you and TS.

Anon calls a snake a snake. He called you and your mommy's nigger lover Ethang a snake.

Anon wrote: Tradesecret, You are a snake. You know what I mean because God is teaching Christian ministers spam the public and reject revelation and reject the true meaning of His Word. My post went over your head.

Anon wrote: EThang5, Lying snake in the grass. Hari's post is providing evidence that He did not misquote you, And He did not.

Anon proved Christians did not part company with the lying snake after they were vanished from the garden of Eden. Wow!

Anon wrote: Liar. Liar. Liar. Thank you for proving ministers of Christianity lie. Now we all have undeniable proof.

Anon wrote: EThang5, Liar. The word "match" does not mean "confession". Buried alive. The grave is getting deeper.

Ann wrote: Christian ministers are control freak fanatical liars:

Anon wrote: How does it feel to be buried alive by the evidence Harikrisk had all along? You are a control freak fanatical liar.

Ann wrote: EThang5 and Tradesecret have been officially buried alive as ministers of Christianity who are liars.

Another brilliant observation from you Anon. You just proved Christians like Ethang and Tradesecret and Dr. Franklin will believe lies spread by fellow Christians about others more than they will believe their own confessions.

Both you and Ethang self identified white thrash Christian and poor nigger slave Ethang also a Christian denied Ethang's confessions as evidence.

Read Ethang's confessions.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

We can only go by Ethang's confessions at various times on DDO.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it wa nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
You said your mommy smuggles bibles in China which is illegal in China. The penalty could be death if she is caught. Yet you loosely brag about your mommy's illegal activities and you also preach from the bibles she smuggles. You are a Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. That would match up very close to the dumb snake Anon called you.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 10:00:08 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Ann wrote: Christian ministers are control freak fanatical liars:

Lol.

You asked where were my friends. . . .

I know where your friends are, They are all calling you a disgusting moron.

Ann wrote: Moron hari misquoted you deliberately to hide his true meaning.

Or a moron liar.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 10:56:38 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
You asked where were Harikrish's friends. You got your answer. Lol!
It didn't turn out so good for you and TS.

Anon calls a snake a snake. He called you and your mommy's nigger lover Ethang a snake.


you do realise that anon has no religious or spiritual or divine authority. Like you, He is a fraud. And although he is too stupid to be a liar and deceptive like you, He does not have enough wisdom to discern right from wrong. And good from evil. Or light from dark. Hence, When he says nasty things about me I rejoice. "rejoice when people accuse you falsely because of me".

Little does he know that his words, Like yours are actually increasing my faith in Christ and having the opposite impact that he and you might be having. And then there is the reward. Jesus said "great is your reward, When people falsely accuse you".

On the other hand - I have accused you truly. You lied willingly and intentionally. You lied knowing full well what you were doing. You are of your father, The father of lies, The devil. Yet, Even now it is not too late for you to repent of your sins and turn to Jesus. His mercy is great and his anger long.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 12:45:58 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
The moron is at his clerk's job right now. Though he claims to live in Canada, He operates on Indian time. Can the class say liar?

When he returns, He will spam the same old post again several dozen times, But none of them will contain the citation he claims to have.

Predictable idiot.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 4:49:08 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
***Tradesecret wrote: Hence, When he says nasty things about me I rejoice. "rejoice when people accuse you falsely because of me".

Why didn't you quote the entire verse to cherry pick scripture? You omit how the prophets (including Christ) fit into the beatitudes. You do not believe in prophets today. God says:

Amos 3:7
Surely the Lord God **does nothing**, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

Matt 5
Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, And say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, For great is your reward in heaven, For so they persecuted **the prophets** who were before you.

Prophets grow into the peacemakers and are called the children of God. All prophets are translated in this life or the third temple era. That is their predestinated reward. You can read about the orderly processes here in the sermon on the mount:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340035/

This is just the summary. The details of the beatitudes are covered in the 14 threads about the Sermon on the Mount of Matthew chapter 5 about translation to be perfect as our Heavenly Father is perfect who is a translated man.

***And then there is the reward. Jesus said "great is your reward, When people falsely accuse you".

What is your reward? The dragon telling all the self-righteous Christians how wonderful they are for being persecuted or killed. They are SELF-RIGHTEOUSLY SITTING ON THE THRONE OF GOD. They are NOT persecuted for Christ's sake but for the self-righteousness of 30, 000 religions in Christianity THAT PERSECUTE EACH OTHER AND USE THESE SAME SCRIPTURES TO JUSTIFY THE INSANITY. WHICH ONE IS CHRIST THE PEACEMAKER? I call a snake a snake only when there is proof. Buried alive.

The Great Commission is spamming and it makes others angry. It does not create peace IN THE INNER KINGDOM but wars IN THE OUTER KINGDOM.

Rev Chapter 6 is about the leaven of the Pharisee of self-righteousness holding the dead book Bible and misinterpreting it to misjudge others in their own deluded arrogance. Persecution for self-righteousness created by the phony "Great Commission of Christ" that Christ never taught does not glorifies God. Get a clue!

The 5th seal is the white-washed tomb of the dead that Christ talked about as the graves that are white on the outside but on the inside are dead men's bones. The analogy applies to our spirit orbs and soul emotions. Such are the paid Christian ministers who are control freak fanatical liars. See for yourself:

Rev 6:9-11
When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under [meaning dead and evil]
the altar [they would not sacrifice self for Christ]
the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God [who reject the Word of God]
and for the testimony which they held [against Yahweh].
And they cried with a loud voice, Saying, "How long, O Lord, Holy and true, Until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth? " [They judge others and demand vengeance for sin contrary to the grace of God that does not care about past sins. They preach the dead book Bible idol expecting God to pronounce judgments and vengeance on other. They are the "Bible thumpers"]

Then a white robe [hypocrisy of self-righteous appearance on the outside to appear righteous as a counterfeit of God. Satan dragon is THE GOD OF THE DEAD. Duh! ]
was given to each of them [by the dragon who is the God of the spiritually dead];
and it was said to them that they should rest [in their self-righteous arrogance]
a little while longer, Until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren [Hypocrites contaminated by the leaven of the Pharisees by a belief in a dead Bible idol of Satan],
who would be killed as they were [by the true word of God],
was completed.

We cannot walk in the light of God by revelation by the belief in a dead Bible. The 7 trumpet plagues help cleanse the spirit-orb of the dead Bible ideas to pull the weeds iout of the Bible.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 5:22:32 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
The moron is at his clerk's job right now. Though he claims to live in Canada, He operates on Indian time. Can the class say liar?

When he returns, He will spam the same old post again several dozen times, But none of them will contain the citation he claims to have.

Predictable idiot.
Nigger Ethang, You are lying right here. You said Harikrish was a she now it's back to a he. Lol!
There is no changing the fact you are a low IQ nigger slave. It's in your confession.

Another brilliant observation from Anon. Anon just proved Christians like Ethang and Tradesecret and Dr. Franklin will believe lies spread by fellow Christians about others more than they will believe their own confessions.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

11. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

We can only go by his words.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it wa nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 4:29:29 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Spam 11

Spam definition: irrelevant message sent on the Internet.

Counting your time till mommy brings home the money from her illegal bible smuggling activities in China. Get a job, TS, Stop pimping your mommy.

Anon calls a snake a snake. He called you and your mommy's nigger lover Ethang a snake.

Anon wrote: Tradesecret, You are a snake. You know what I mean because God is teaching Christian ministers spam the public and reject revelation and reject the true meaning of His Word. My post went over your head.

Anon wrote: EThang5, Lying snake in the grass. Hari's post is providing evidence that He did not misquote you, And He did not.

Anon proved Christians did not part company with the lying snake after they were vanished from the garden of Eden. Wow!

Anon wrote: Liar. Liar. Liar. Thank you for proving ministers of Christianity lie. Now we all have undeniable proof.

Anon wrote: EThang5, Liar. The word "match" does not mean "confession". Buried alive. The grave is getting deeper.

Ann wrote: Christian ministers are control freak fanatical liars:

Anon wrote: How does it feel to be buried alive by the evidence Harikrisk had all along? You are a control freak fanatical liar.

Ann wrote: EThang5 and Tradesecret have been officially buried alive as ministers of Christianity who are liars.

Another brilliant observation from you Anon. You just proved Christians like Ethang and Tradesecret and Dr. Franklin will believe lies spread by fellow Christians about others more than they will believe their own confessions.

Both you and Ethang self identified white thrash Christian and poor nigger slave Ethang also a Christian denied Ethang's confessions as evidence.

Read Ethang's confessions.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

We can only go by Ethang's confessions at various times on DDO.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it wa nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

You said your mommy smuggles bibles in China which is illegal in China. The penalty could be death if she is caught. Yet you loosely brag about your mommy's illegal activities and you also preach from the bibles she smuggles. You are a Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. That would match up very close to the dumb snake Anon called you.
You did say you held 3 different positions. Can we treat that as your confession?

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 4:29:31 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Spam 11

Spam definition: irrelevant message sent on the Internet.

Counting your time till mommy brings home the money from her illegal bible smuggling activities in China. Get a job, TS, Stop pimping your mommy.

Anon calls a snake a snake. He called you and your mommy's nigger lover Ethang a snake.

Anon wrote: Tradesecret, You are a snake. You know what I mean because God is teaching Christian ministers spam the public and reject revelation and reject the true meaning of His Word. My post went over your head.

Anon wrote: EThang5, Lying snake in the grass. Hari's post is providing evidence that He did not misquote you, And He did not.

Anon proved Christians did not part company with the lying snake after they were vanished from the garden of Eden. Wow!

Anon wrote: Liar. Liar. Liar. Thank you for proving ministers of Christianity lie. Now we all have undeniable proof.

Anon wrote: EThang5, Liar. The word "match" does not mean "confession". Buried alive. The grave is getting deeper.

Ann wrote: Christian ministers are control freak fanatical liars:

Anon wrote: How does it feel to be buried alive by the evidence Harikrisk had all along? You are a control freak fanatical liar.

Ann wrote: EThang5 and Tradesecret have been officially buried alive as ministers of Christianity who are liars.

Another brilliant observation from you Anon. You just proved Christians like Ethang and Tradesecret and Dr. Franklin will believe lies spread by fellow Christians about others more than they will believe their own confessions.

Both you and Ethang self identified white thrash Christian and poor nigger slave Ethang also a Christian denied Ethang's confessions as evidence.

Read Ethang's confessions.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

We can only go by Ethang's confessions at various times on DDO.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it wa nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

You said your mommy smuggles bibles in China which is illegal in China. The penalty could be death if she is caught. Yet you loosely brag about your mommy's illegal activities and you also preach from the bibles she smuggles. You are a Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. That would match up very close to the dumb snake Anon called you.
You did say you held 3 different positions. Can we treat that as your confession?

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 7:28:09 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Spam 11

Spam definition: irrelevant repeated message sent on the Internet.

Can the class say clueless?

I thought it could.

The moron is now in full dodge as he runs away from the shame of being proven a liar with no citation. Spamming like a berserk retard.

Spam on moron. Each time you spam only proves again that you are a liar and cannot cite.

You have it right? You just want post the same important spam again that you've posted over several thousand times. Lol

What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 7:53:11 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Spam 11

Spam definition: irrelevant repeated message sent on the Internet.

Can the class say clueless?

I thought it could.

The moron is now in full dodge as he runs away from the shame of being proven a liar with no citation. Spamming like a berserk retard.

Spam on moron. Each time you spam only proves again that you are a liar and cannot cite.

You have it right? You just want post the same important spam again that you've posted over several thousand times. Lol

What a moron.



You worship Krishna. I don't
You named yourself after that demon. I didn't.

Whose obsessed with krishna, Harikrishna?

Lol.

It's like you aren't even thinking about what you spam anymore.

Did you see we just found out that TS lived in India? He is Indian. I know how he got there. He took an airplane!
TS picked India over Africa. Wow! He must have read "The Great Indian Achievement Series" by Harikrish the proud Indian.
He even confessed to be disgusting Indian. Ew.
He would be disgusting to Indians. He is ugly like you, Nigger.

He thought he could fool us, But why would a white man go to live in that shithole country?
He fooled you, Nigger. Lol!

He's probably obsessed with Krishna like you. I heard him talking about changing his name. Perhaps to Tradie Krishna. You may have to teach him how to spam.

He pimps his mommy like you pimp your 3 daughters. But you are engaged in incest with them as well.

Help us understand why Ethang5 is obsessed with Krishna. He heard Krishna and a few other Hindu deities were heavily engaging in incest. Now why would Ethang a Christian father of three daughters search for stories of incest in other religions? At first I assumed he was doing the research on incest to attack Hinduism. Then I came across several, Of Ethang's past post where he spoke of his three daughters. It is an unnatural perversion for a father (Ethang) to talk about his daughters and his obsession with incest on a public forum, Just like I found it disturbing that Tradesecret would brag his mother smuggles bibles in China. Smuggling bibles is illegal in China and the penalty is often death and here was Tradesecret oblivious to the danger he was exposing his mother to by speaking so loosely about her illegal activities.
You want dumb Christians we have two right here.

But it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.
EXODUS 20:3 KJV "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. "
Exodus 34:14 For you must not worship any other god, For the LORD, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.

The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba, And is the "god" of Indians. The same demon. The very one you worship.

The Nigger Ethang5 is confused. Krishna is a mythical Hindu deity who had nothing to do with the bible. It was Noah's curse of Ham that condemned Ham's children (Africans) to slavery.
Krishna never had sex with humans. Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity. But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years which teaches black slavery, Rape, Incest, Genocide, Human sacrifice, Cannibalism and worship of a Jewish corpse Jesus nailed to a wooden cross for his deluded blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

Mary was gang raped by God and the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

There are several clear cases of incest in the Old Testament. Lot, Abraham"s nephew, Begat two sons by his own daughters while in a drunken stupor (Genesis 19:30-35). Moses recorded the sordid act as a matter of history, But there is no sanction of the sin in the sacred text. In fact it is placed in a decidedly negative light. Ruben was intimate with Bilhah, His father"s concubine (Genesis 35:22) " a shameful act that was condemned and penalized (Genesis 49:4). Amnon, One of David"s sons, Committed incest/rape against his half-sister, Tamar (2 Samuel 13:7-14), And, As a consequence, Was murdered later by the order of Absalom, Tamar"s full brother (2 Samuel 13).

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

But you did go to jail. Your house was a prison and your cell mates prisoners.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 9:59:31 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Spam 11

Spam definition: irrelevant repeated message sent on the Internet.

Can the class say clueless?

I thought it could.

The moron is now in full dodge as he runs away from the shame of being proven a liar with no citation. Spamming like a berserk retard.

Spam on moron. Each time you spam only proves again that you are a liar and cannot cite.

You have it right? You just want post the same important spam again that you've posted over several thousand times. Lol

What a moron.

(Ashamed, The moron deleted his own question)

Why are you so obsessed with Krishna?

You worship Krishna. I don't
You named yourself after that demon. I didn't.

Whose obsessed with krishna, Harikrishna?

Lol. Why can't you answer moron? Did our names give away the one who's obsessed with the demon Krishna, Harikrishna?

It's like you aren't even thinking about what you spam anymore.

Did you see we just found out that TS lived in India? He is Indian. I know how he got there. He took an airplane!

TS picked India over Africa.

That may be why he says he's so ashamed.

Wow! He must have read "The Great Indian Achievement Series" by Harikrish the proud Indian.

When he saw the lie that 38% of doctors in America were Indian, He was even more ashamed, Knowing that you had to lie to make your worthless country seem better.

I told him about your great accomplishment of 450 million outside sh*tter a day, And the corpses floating in your rivers though.

He even confessed to be disgusting Indian. Ew.

He would be disgusting to Indians. He is ugly like you, Nigger.

He's an Indian. It's no wonder he's ugly. And we already know Indians find each other ugly.

He thought he could fool us, But why would a white man go to live in that shithole country?

He fooled you, Nigger. Lol!

Nope. He lived in India, He must be Indian. From his confessed shame, He must be a black Indian too.

He's probably obsessed with Krishna like you. I heard him talking about changing his name. Perhaps to Tradie Krishna. You may have to teach him how to spam.

He pimps his mommy like you pimp your 3 daughters. But you are engaged in incest with them as well.

If he's Hindu, Of course he performs the Hindu incest rites.

Help us understand why Ethang5 is. . .

Again moron. Who should help you? And who is us? Take your meds man.

You want dumb Christians we have two right here.

We got you to tell on yourself. Whose dumb? D'oh!

The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism. . . .

As the filthiest religion on the planet.

Krishna never had sex with humans.

Who knows? He did boink his sister and rape his daughter. That is why you drink cow piss today no?

Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity.

Krishna is a demon you named yourself after.

But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

So are Hindu temples. Read about the rape.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling. . .

I told you moron, I will not let you run away from the shame of your bastard
incestuous demon god.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

I'm saying Krishna is the god of incest. You do drink cow urine don't you? Are you not Hindu? Eew.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Who do you lead moron? Cows? Demons? It sure isn't people.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 10:14:27 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Spam 11

Spam definition: irrelevant repeated message sent on the Internet.

Can the class say clueless?

I thought it could.

The moron is now in full dodge as he runs away from the shame of being proven a liar with no citation. Spamming like a berserk retard.

Spam on moron. Each time you spam only proves again that you are a liar and cannot cite.

You have it right? You just want post the same important spam again that you've posted over several thousand times. Lol

What a moron.

(Ashamed, The moron deleted his own question)

Why are you so obsessed with Krishna?

You worship Krishna. I don't
You named yourself after that demon. I didn't.

Whose obsessed with krishna, Harikrishna?

Lol. Why can't you answer moron? Did our names give away the one who's obsessed with the demon Krishna, Harikrishna?

It's like you aren't even thinking about what you spam anymore.

Did you see we just found out that TS lived in India? He is Indian. I know how he got there. He took an airplane!

TS picked India over Africa.

That may be why he says he's so ashamed.

Wow! He must have read "The Great Indian Achievement Series" by Harikrish the proud Indian.

When he saw the lie that 38% of doctors in America were Indian, He was even more ashamed, Knowing that you had to lie to make your worthless country seem better.

I told him about your great accomplishment of 450 million outside sh*tter a day, And the corpses floating in your rivers though.

He even confessed to be disgusting Indian. Ew.

He would be disgusting to Indians. He is ugly like you, Nigger.

He's an Indian. It's no wonder he's ugly. And we already know Indians find each other ugly.

He thought he could fool us, But why would a white man go to live in that shithole country?

He fooled you, Nigger. Lol!

Nope. He lived in India, He must be Indian. From his confessed shame, He must be a black Indian too.

He's probably obsessed with Krishna like you. I heard him talking about changing his name. Perhaps to Tradie Krishna. You may have to teach him how to spam.

He pimps his mommy like you pimp your 3 daughters. But you are engaged in incest with them as well.

If he's Hindu, Of course he performs the Hindu incest rites.

Help us understand why Ethang5 is. . .

Again moron. Who should help you? And who is "us"? Take your meds man.

You want dumb Christians we have two right here.

We got you to tell on yourself. Whose dumb? D'oh!

The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism. . . .

. . . . . As the filthiest religion on the planet.

Krishna never had sex with humans.

Who knows? He did boink his sister and rape his daughter. That is why you drink cow piss today no?

Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity.

Krishna is a demon you named yourself after.

But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

So are Hindu temples. Read about the rape.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling. . .

I told you moron, I will not let you run away from the shame of your bastard
incestuous demon god.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

I'm saying Krishna is the god of incest. You do drink cow urine don't you? Are you not Hindu? Eew.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Who do you lead moron? Cows? Demons? It sure isn't people.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 10:53:58 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Hari tried to stitch up Ethang5 but the reverse has occurred. Hari knew Ethang was an American. He knew Ethang was born in Philadelphia. He knew Ethang was not an African. Yet, Hari did not care. He lied. Hari said that he a collection of Ethang's confessions about being Africa. He was challenged to produce them. He did not. He could not. He made various attempts to show his so called election but was weighed and found wanting. He could not produce a single item that was clear and unambiguous about Ethang's so called African background.
When he was stuck against the wall. He then moved the goalposts and said - Ethang has confessed to being an African American. Therefore he must be African. Loser. Hari apparently had a collect of these confessions as well. And also a few from a member whom he won't name or provide examples of said confessions. Now he can't produce these so called confessions.
Hari, You are a loser. You are a racist. Ethang has been vindicated. TS has been vindicated. All those who support Hari are losers. Hari's cause is lost.

It is time to grow up. It is time to stop being a racist. It is time to stop spamming.

Ethang first said he was African then he said he was not proud to be African then I found out he confessed to a member he is African American. Finally he said he is a poor African slave. So he is African after all.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

My research was on Christianity's role in African slavery. Everything in my research applied to Ethang because he was African as in negroid.

African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World. Their rights were severely limited, And they were long denied a. . .

So far you have not found a single post which contradicted what I quoted as Ethang wrote. . . . . Etc. Etc.

You mommy smuggles bible in China. You are publicly announcing your mother is engaged in illegal activities.

What you and mommy smuggler and Negroid slave have in common engaging is lying and engaging in illegal activities like smuggling.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
Note, Pimping children is also illegal.

Ethang still a nigger. He confessed he is African, Then confessed he is not proud to be African and then I found out he confessed to a member he is African American. So it's the nigger Ethang who has been lying. But what he cannot escape from is he is African as in negroid as in of African ancestry.

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

"Chattel slavery. Chattel slavery, Also called traditional slavery, Is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, Under the chattel slave system, Slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth. "

That was backed by his confession.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

The common thread in all his confessions is he us African and there is no denying that.

Let us go by Ethang's confessions.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He told a member is African American.
6. He is just a poor African.
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it wa nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 11:24:46 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
You asked where were Harikrish's friends. You got your answer. Lol!
It didn't turn out so good for you and TS.

Anon calls a snake a snake. He called you and your mommy's nigger lover Ethang a snake.



you do realise that anon has no religious or spiritual or divine authority. Like you, He is a fraud. And although he is too stupid to be a liar and deceptive like you, He does not have enough wisdom to discern right from wrong. And good from evil. Or light from dark. Hence, When he says nasty things about me I rejoice. "rejoice when people accuse you falsely because of me".
Anon has stood on the sea of glass. If you know your scriptures that's in front of the throne of God. You are scripturally ignorant. If you could preach your mommy wouldn't have to smuggle bibles.

Little does he know that his words, Like yours are actually increasing my faith in Christ and having the opposite impact that he and you might be having. And then there is the reward. Jesus said "great is your reward, When people falsely accuse you".

It should increase your faith. You started out with so little. You even attacked Anon the person you now claim is actually increasing your faith.
And you and Ethang has been falsely accusing Harikrish even after he produced the links which Anon confirmed were accurate and matched what was quoted in Ethang wrote:
Now you know who is being rewarded. Even Jesus said I will be rewarded. Lol!

On the other hand - I have accused you truly. You lied willingly and intentionally. You lied knowing full well what you were doing. You are of your father, The father of lies, The devil. Yet, Even now it is not too late for you to repent of your sins and turn to Jesus. His mercy is great and his anger long.
Anon proved Christians are liars. You lie constantly in your sermons because there is no proof of anything you say.
And more often than not you are quoting another demon posed madman.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?

Jesus said his mission was to breakup the traditional family.
Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35 For I have come to turn
""a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household. "

Even worse jesus wanted his disciples to eat him. Many walked away disgusted.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

John 6:66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

Jesus even had the audacity to blame God for his failures.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 11:37:12 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Hari tried to stitch up Ethang5 but the reverse has occurred. Hari knew Ethang was an American. He knew Ethang was born in Philadelphia. He knew Ethang was not an African. Yet, Hari did not care. He lied. Hari said that he a collection of Ethang's confessions about being African. He was challenged to produce them. He did not. He could not. He made various attempts to show his so called election but was weighed and found wanting. He could not produce a single item that was clear and unambiguous about Ethang's so called African background.

When he was stuck against the wall. He then moved the goalposts and said - Ethang has confessed to being an African American. Therefore he must be African. Loser. Hari apparently had a collect of these confessions as well. And also a few from a member whom he won't name or provide examples of said confessions. Now he can't produce these so called confessions.

Hari, You are a loser. You are a racist. Ethang has been vindicated. TS has been vindicated. All those who support Hari are losers. Hari's cause is lost.

It is time to grow up. It is time to stop being a racist. It is time to stop spamming.

Ethang first said he was African then he said he was not proud to be African

Lol. But you can't cite them. Why not?

then I found out he confessed to a member he is African American.

But you can't cite this either. And your witness anon says this "member" is you.

Finally he said he is a poor African slave. So he is African after all.

No citations? Lol.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

That is not what Ethan said. You doctored the post.

My research was on Christianity's role in African slavery. Everything in my research applied to Ethang because he was African as in negroid.

Because you say so, Liar?

So far you have not found a single post which contradicted what I quoted as Ethang wrote. . . . . Etc. Etc.

We don't have to. That is not how it works idiot. That is why you thought you "won" an election even though no one voted for you. Why would we need to find a post that contradicts a post that doesn't exist? You have not found a single post which supports what you claim. You are a demonstrated liar.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
Note, Pimping children is also illegal.

And here is a demonstration of one of your lies now. "I have 3 children" has become pimping. Soon the idiot will claim a "confession".

Ethang still a. . . .

Stop repeating yourself in the same post moron.

So it's the nigger Ethang who has been lying.

Yet its you who can't cite.

But what he cannot escape from is he is African as in negroid as in of African ancestry.

And what you can't escape is that you're lying as in cannot cite diddly.

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

So? Did I deny it? No. Then why are you spamming it?

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

"Chattel slavery. Chattel slavery, Also called traditional slavery, Is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, Under the chattel slave system, Slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth. "

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

That was backed by his confession.

Only not the "confession" you're lying about.

Ethang said:

Stop repeating yourself in the same post moron. What, You are now going to spam inside your spam? We already saw how you tried to doctor my comment. Yet you won't answer why you tried to change it.

The common thread in all his confessions is. . . . .

. . . You can't cite the one you have been called a liar on.

he us African and there is no denying that.

Sure there is. You can't cite. I deny it.

Let us go by Ethang's confessions.

1. He is not a proud African. He is a proud American.
Cite the version you haven't truncated.

2. He is a lol Of Course, If I am African. . . . .
Cite the version you haven't truncated.

3. He is not a proud African. He cannot be. He is a proud American.
Cite the version you haven't added the "to be".

4. He cannot be proud to be African, Because he is a proud American.
Cite the version you haven't truncated.

5. He told a member is African American.
Cite it. And it can't be you moron.

6. He is just a poor African.
Cite the version you haven't truncated.

7. He wants to be called nigger.
Obvious lie.

I called him niggar to be polite.
You misspelled it niggar because you are an illiterate moron.

He insisted it wa nigger.
And your shame is now making you lie.

So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

It is sharper than your fake citations liar.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.