Total Posts:172|Showing Posts:31-60|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What Stage Is Hindu Hari?

Harikrish
Posts: 41,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 5:04:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Who are you posting to moron? Who are you spamming all this stuff to?

You are the only nigger left on DDO, Remember?

Then why aren't you addressing me?

Nigger, I am addressing you.
You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, Incest and beastility.

You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?
ethang5
Posts: 23,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 7:18:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Who are you posting to moron? Who are you spamming all this stuff to?

You are the only nigger left on DDO, Remember?

Then why aren't you addressing me fool?

Nigger, I am addressing you.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept. . . . .

If you were addressing me fool, You would say,

"Now for your illegitimate children that you kept. . . . "

Don't be afraid to address me fool. You can't address your lie, You might as well address me.

I saw in another post where you made three posts in a row about people kissing your feet. You went on and on about it, Then posted video you claimed were of people kissing your feet.

From my training I knew right away you have a foot fetish. I also know a foot fetish is a sign of low self-esteem. That fits in well with why you make these grandiose fantasies about being popular and competent. I don't know why I hadn't seen it before.

All your Hindu Brahmin slop may just be a cover for your fetish. That's rich. I've known a few foot fetishists before. They were creepy. Just like you.

Man how you must loath yourself! A Brown not who idolized white men and hates his color. Selling panties by day and pretending to be a higher caste online by night.

I even suspect it's probably black men's feet you masturbate to in your foot fetish. Lol. Like those Pastor Ray-like sleaze who condemn homosexuals by day and sleep with them by night.

DDO's moron hindu racist champion!
Harikrish
Posts: 41,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 2:33:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Who are you posting to moron? Who are you spamming all this stuff to?

You are the only nigger left on DDO, Remember?

Then why aren't you addressing me fool?

Nigger, I am addressing you.

The nigger Ethang is burning with jealousy. His confessions tell us why he is such a hater.

The Pope follows Jesus's example and kisses the feet of his followers. Jesus did the same to his disciples. But they both got Hinduism backwards. It's the people who kiss the feet of their high priests. But what would a nigger slave like you know. You have been kissing your white Christian masters backsides for centuries and even lick cows backsides.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


You are both a poor African and a slave.
ethang5
Posts: 23,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 4:44:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Who are you posting to moron? Who are you spamming all this stuff to?

You are the only nigger left on DDO, Remember?

Not according to members on the DDO poll. But still, Why aren't you addressing me oh enlightened liar?

Nigger, I am addressing you.

The nigger Ethang is burning with jealousy. His confessions tell us why he is such a hater.

If you were addressing me, You would have said,

You are burning with jealousy. Your confessions tell me why you are such a hater.

Don't be afraid to address me you fool. I address you.

Hey moron, Like a loony, You've bolded your whole post, And now are starting to underline the bold. Will all caps be next? That is how loonies do it no?

You were a bully, Insulting and intimidating willy nilly. Now look at you, Running and spamming from your lies being exposed.

The laughing stock of DDO. And the members telling you in the poll, You are a shithole.

It's funny. You lied, But you're angry. Did anyone force you to lie idiot?

Did you think everyone would admire you if you claimed to have achieved the stage of enlightenment? How in the world did you think any of us would believe something so ridiculous?

You're as dumb as a country stone, Ignorant of the bible, Exposing your foot fetish, And are yelling "Nigger, Nigger! Nigger! " on the board. You are DDO's least enlightened moron, And we have 3 other morons!

Or did you just lie without thinking because lying is what you do? But then, Why are you ashamed and spamming the board? Why are you angry? No one forced you to lie.

Do you think my exposing your lie surprised anyone? Do you think anyone other than anon thought you were "enlightened"? Lol.

We're still wondering what stage of enlightening you claim to have reached liar.

After the " Nigger! Nigger! Nigger! " stage, Maybe your next stage will have you lynching a little black boy. That would be your kind of "enlightenment" no?

What an unenlightened moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 1:05:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

The nigger Ethang stopped denying he is a low IQ nigger. But he is burning. Lol!
Ethang is the only nigger left on DDO who comes reguraly to get his head slapped by Harikrish. Lol!
Nigger, I am addressing you.
You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, Incest and beastility.

You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?
ethang5
Posts: 23,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 4:05:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Nigger, I am addressing you.

No loser, You are running fro me.

You are running and hiding behind spam.

Did you spot the ignorant illogic?

But true public confessions are even more self incriminating and signs of guilt.

Especially when the liar runs from his lie and spams the thread trying to hide.

You are introspecting. I am on my third stage of enlightenment. Big difference! - Hindu hari

Third stage! A year ago you claimed to be just on your second stage. You died and was reincarnated and you didn't tell us? Two times since 2016?

Hey liar. Will you address this self incriminating sign of your guilt? Or will you run away and spam again?

Lol. I wonder how long I can keep this moron in berserk mode?

What a moron.
Anonymous
6/24/2019 4:19:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
the moronic redkskin kyke is getting NERVOUS
Harikrish
Posts: 41,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 4:59:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
the moronic redkskin kyke is getting NERVOUS

Franklin is a Jewish name which makes you a self loathing Jew. Another Christ killer busted. Redskin Kyke is how they described a post gassed Jew. You are a very NERVOUS kosher prepared Jew!
ethang5
Posts: 23,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 5:10:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:

the moronic redkskin kyke is getting NERVOUS

That's why he's running and spamming Doc.

Now we found yet another lie of his,

You are introspecting. I am on my third stage of enlightenment. Big difference! Injun Hindu hari

The moron is really redfaced now. Third stage! Why, He's dying and being reincarnated to higher stages of "enlightenment" faster than rabbits knock out little bunnies. Lol

He's bolded his posts the way loonies do, Posting in all caps, Underlining the bolded parts, And now is multi-posting in the same thread when no one has replied him.

What a pathetic liar.

Be careful, You know he has a foot fetish. He might try to send you pics of his stinky feet.
Anonymous
6/24/2019 5:12:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
actually its a german name, So its my moral duty to pick on you kyke who claims he is a red-dot, Elephant worshipper, Windows 7 helper Indian. WRONG
Harikrish
Posts: 41,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 5:15:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
actually its a german name, So its my moral duty to pick on you kyke who claims he is a red-dot, Elephant worshipper, Windows 7 helper Indian. WRONG

Franklin is a Jewish name first used by German Jews. Another Christ killer busted.
Anonymous
6/24/2019 5:16:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL. Now get off your computer and worships the tress and go WOO WOO WOO WOO with your dirty @ss mouth
Harikrish
Posts: 41,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 5:28:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL. Now get off your computer and worships the tress and go WOO WOO WOO WOO with your dirty @ss mouth

Any wonder the Jews line Franklin rejected Jesus. They thought he had redskin. Another Christ killer busted!
Anonymous
6/24/2019 5:32:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
evidence loser?
Harikrish
Posts: 41,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 5:35:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
evidence loser?

Dr. Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL. Now get off your computer and worships the tress and go WOO WOO WOO WOO with your dirty @ss mouth

Any wonder the Jews line Franklin rejected Jesus. They thought he had redskin. Another Christ killer busted!

You got to be the dumbest Christ killer Franklin!
Anonymous
6/24/2019 5:40:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
evidence that they did that. . Its nit even Jewish loser redskin kyke
Harikrish
Posts: 41,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 6:18:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
evidence that they did that. . Its nit even Jewish loser redskin kyke

Dr. Franklin wrote:
Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL. Now get off your computer and worships the tress and go WOO WOO WOO WOO with your dirty @ss mouth

Any wonder the Jews line Franklin rejected Jesus. They thought he had redskin. Another Christ killer busted!

Advanced senility is very apparent. Time to make up your kosher candle distribution list after you pick your kosher candle design of choice. Turning dead Jews into kosher candles is a German Jewish tradition.
ethang5
Posts: 23,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 4:04:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Every word that I meditate on is rich with the knowledge you all will someday be enlightened too. - Hindu hari

If we start lying about being enlightened too sure.
ethang5
Posts: 23,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 6:51:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Get your facts right, Nigger.

I've been chasing you around the board trying to get the facts straight liar. You run and spam instead of posting the facts.

You need to get your facts straight. Right now you're either on your 2nd or 3rd enlightenment. Which is it? Can you get that fact straight?

Look now. All of a sudden the idiot liar can answer questions about his past comments. But as usual, He lies.

This is like your ministry that counts Indian Doctors in America and their wives as 2 doctors. Lying seems to be a Hindu trait, Not just a hari trait.

What do prisons have in common with temples? Full of Hindus. Lol!

You are just a poor lying African slave. We have your confession nigger.

I didn't run, I debunked them. You have nothing, So you simply repeat that you have them. Repeat it again. I told you that you would have to face your lie.

After all that running, You're talking now. They do not call me the troll whisperer for nothing.

That is how you form your replies.

That is one of the ways a troll whisperer gets you to see how stupid you are. It worked.

You are a low IQ poor African slave smuggling bibles for a living. Stupid is what stupid does.

Yeah, Yeah. Don't fall back into repetitive nonsense yet. Stupidity has not saved you, And it won't now.

But true public confessions are even more self incriminating and signs of guilt.

Especially when the liar runs from his lie and spams the thread trying to hide. Like you're doing.

You have been confessing on DDO since you joined hoping to draw some sympathy for niggers.

And instead I drew lies from you? And now you're running, Spamming and hiding? . . . . OK.

You cannot hide. You are stuck in a shithole country.

Lol. I can just laugh because this is so desperately stupid, I can leave it to die alone.

Third stage! Why, You're dying and being reincarnated to higher stages of "enlightenment" faster than rabbits knock out little bunnies. Lol

Your confessions are on record. That is why your denials are unsuccessful.

If they are, Why have you had to repeatedly spam your lies over several thousand times? Your admittal, Not mine. What has been unsuccessful are your lies, Which is why you have to keep spamming them.

You are a self confessed poor African slave, Remember?

You still don't see that that as no baring on your lie do you? You lied repeatedly about being enlightened. My race has nothing to do with your lie. Or your shame.

You are introspecting. I am on my third stage of enlightenment. Big difference! Injun Hindu hari

Third stage! A year ago you claimed to be just on your second stage. You died and was reincarnated and you didn't tell us? Two times since 2016?

Lying Nigger Ethang, That was 3 years ago. Lol! ?

Finally had to acknowledge your lie huh? So what was that running about? Why go crazy spamming the entire board? Necro-posting? Can you not see you aren't OK?

You say attained your 3rd stage before your 2nd stage? Strange. Do you think that helped your lie?

I gave all three stages in chronological order.

Share with us the dates then liar. Don't forget, Unlike you, I can cite what I claim are your lies. What are the dates you achieved your 3 stages of enlightenment?

(I predict another round of enlightened running and spamming)

You are a low IQ nigger slave delivery mule too stupid to understand the enlightenment process.

Lol. I do understand it changed you into a racist moron who yells "nigger" at people he doesn't know, And who posts foot fetish videos of men's feet online.

Tell us about the process liar. Tell us how enlightenment changed you into a moron who spends his evenings lying online and spamming the exact same post over several thousand times - for years. The process must be fascinating!

Blacks like you have been stuck on stupid since Noah's biblical curse of Africans.

But you have been the one stuck spamming the same stupid post for 3 years. OK.

So you do admit you lied about being enlightened. Was that so difficult liar? It's not like we didn't know you were lying. What enlightened person screams "Nigger! " at someone they don't know?

My enlightenment passed DDO scrutiny.

Lol! How? Every single person you've told has reacted with laughter and incredulity. Like here. . . .

You're a real loser, I'm not interested in talking to you anymore. You obviously aren't nearly as enlightened as you like to think you are. Since you do a fine job discrediting yourself through consistent and easily observable intellectual dishonesty, I'm going to back away and let you dig your own ditch. - SpiritandTruth

I've posted several members laughing at your claim of enlightenment. What enlightened person spams a board for 3 years with racist stupidity? None.

You haven't recovered nigger!

I was never sick idiot. Your childish insults are just as absurd as your claims of enlightenment. No one believed you, And if they did, So what?

You are sick, Read your confessions.

And the moron returns to spam. You have no citations fool. That's why you keep spamming your lies. When I cited your lie denying calling Noah's son's black, I did not need to spam it. Know why?

I cited it and you immediately backed off that lie and told another lie, Claiming it was a typo. You can't cite, So you lie.

Still burning after Harikrish exposed you as just a poor African slave. Lol!

I don't have to burn you. You burn yourself. Virtually everyone on the board has consistently called you an imbecile. As the poster above said, "you dig your own ditch. "

Your confessions are more damaging to your children and your African existence. You prove you are a black shithole in your confessions.

OK. Now let's talk about your enlightenment.

You got the DDO poll with DDO members calling you a shithole, You got tons of Indians admitting India is a shithole, Your repeated lies about being educated and enlightened are up in black and white, And you dumb cluck are trying to "prove" I am black.

Your confession not only prove you are black. It proves you are just a poor African slave, Remember?

The idiot still doesn't get it. Lol How? By lying. Lol

By your own confessions.

By your uncited ones, But not by my cited ones? You lied that you have achieved your 3rd stage of enlightenment. Why would you lie about a thing like that?

Do you think calling me black changes that you lied, Or changes the implications of your lie?

Like a retarded moron, You keep repeating stupidity because you think it can divert me from your lies. It cannot.

See, After all your running and spamming, Here you are, Facing your lie like I said you would.

Of course you will fall back into running and spamming, You know nothing else, But the moron whisperer will draw the truth out of you.

You will run and spam, But you will keep facing your lies. We will see that you're a low self-esteem black Indian, So ashamed of his life he has to lie to make himself appear better.

You will see that we've always known you were lying. Your behavior screams out your lies. Educated but can't spell. Enlightened but dishonest. A scholar but ignorant. A leader but no followers.

You are empty hari. Vacuous. A stupid, Lying, Self-hating, Black Indian fool looking for validation and acknowledgement online.

Pitiful.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 4:54:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

You need to get your facts straight. Right now you're either on your 2nd or 3rd enlightenment. Which is it? Can you get that fact straight?
All that was explained 3 years ago. We are now discussing your stupidity and sexual perversions, Nigger.

Meet Ethang our resident negroid slave, Pervert and Christian.

Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, Incest and beastility.

Ethang is big on animals too and even compared his incestuous relationship with the animals he tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.


Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!


That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

Wait Ethang is a Christian too!

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.
ethang5
Posts: 23,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 5:44:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You need to get your facts straight. Right now you're either on your 2nd or 3rd enlightenment. Which is it? Can you get that fact straight?

All that was explained 3 years ago.

No liar. You only began lying about it 3 years ago. You've been lying since you got here you fool.

We are now discussing your stupidity and sexual perversions, Nigger.

Not in my thread moron. You said you had achieved your 3rd enlightenment. That is a lie. You aren't enlightened at all.

Tell us the dates of your enlightenments. You could not have achieved enlightenment twice in the last 3 years.

You are a liar, A fraud, And a loser. You lied because you thought it would make you seem better. You are full of self-loathing, That is why you lie to make yourself appear better.

You suspect others see you as you see yourself, As a piece of crap. The shame forces you to lie and be a jerk.

You cannot deflect me moron. Let us hear your dates. Then we'll get to how you died and came back as the same illiterate brown Indian shithole three times.

Lol. Reincarnation must be a disappointment for you. No wonder you lie about who you are.

The dates moron. When did you become enlightened? Before or after you became a racist? Lol.

You can't escape moron. Nothing was "explained" 3 years ago. Your lies have caught up with you, And you will face them.

I am certainly more advanced in the cycle of rebirths as karma dictates. I am on my second enlightenment my first being my previous reincarnation also as karma dictated.

When did you achieve your 2nd enlightenment? I have the date you posted this, So lying again will burn you again.

Would you like me to post the date?

Come on liar. Face your lie. Show's how enlightened you are.

What a lying moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 6:12:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

You need to get your facts straight. Right now you're either on your 2nd or 3rd enlightenment. Which is it? Can you get that fact straight?

All that was explained 3 years ago. We are now discussing your stupidity and sexual perversions, Nigger.
Meet Ethang our resident negroid slave, Pervert and Christian.

Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, Incest and beastility.

Ethang is big on animals too and even compared his incestuous relationship with the animals he tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.


Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!


That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

Wait Ethang is a Christian too!

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.
ethang5
Posts: 23,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 7:54:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You need to get your facts straight. Right now you're either on your 2nd or 3rd enlightenment. Which is it? Can you get that fact straight?

All that was explained 3 years ago.

To whom? Because everyone, And I mean everyone, Called you an ignorant moron. And how do you explain a lie? Please explain it to us.

Two of your lies were told earlier than 3 years ago, So you're lying again. I knew I should not have told you I could cite your lie, It scared you into spamming again.

We are now discussing your stupidity and sexual perversions, Nigger.

You wish, So you can run from your lie, But you will not be allowed to run.

You will face your lie moron. You might as well. Everyone knows you're a liar anyway.

Every word that I meditate on is rich with the knowledge you all will someday be enlightened too. - Hindu hari

Funny, As you aren't enlightened at all. Did lying make you feel less rotten? Is it that important to you that we think you're educated and spiritual? Important enough for you to lie?

Why not just actually be educated and spiritual? How can lying that you are be satisfactory to you?

And how did you think you could fool anyone about being enlightened? You are like the illiterate village peasant, Boorish and ignorant.

My god, Your English is like that of an uneducated retard and you are there yelling "Nigger! " And you actually thought a lie about you being enlightened was the way to go.

Lol. Every time I think about it I want to fall down laughing. You still don't know that the thread "DDO's Most Spiritual Discusses Spirituality" was really a thread to mock you.

Run you buffoon. You will get tossed. We will laugh and mock you as you respam stupidity over and over like the moron you are.

Enlightenment happens after death when a person is reincarnated. That is why you lied about having memories of your past lives.

Now, How is it possible you died, And got reincarnated into the same Indian shithole 3 times in the last 3 years? And grew into adulthood so quickly?

Tell us oh enlightened one. How can you be enlightened and a racist? Antisemitic? Bigoted? Misogynistic? Stupid?

You love attention. The eyes and ears of the board are on you. Tell us the dates of your enlightenments. Let's start with your first. When was it?

Tell us how enlightenment works. Don't run and hide like a peasant girl. Isn't this the attention you crave moron champion?

Oh, Let me guess, You will just spam the same old stupidity again because you're empty, Stupid, And ashamed.

Poor hari. Karma's a bitch.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 8:01:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

You need to get your facts straight. Right now you're either on your 2nd or 3rd enlightenment. Which is it? Can you get that fact straight?

All that was explained 3 years ago. We are now discussing your stupidity and sexual perversions.

Meet Ethang our resident negroid slave, Pervert and Christian.

Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, Incest and beastility.

Ethang is big on animals too and even compared his incestuous relationship with the animals he tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.


Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!


That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

Wait Ethang is a Christian too!

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.
ethang5
Posts: 23,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 9:00:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You need to get your facts straight. Right now you're either on your 2nd or 3rd enlightenment. Which is it? Can you get that fact straight?

All that was explained 3 years ago.

Explained to whom? Because everyone, And I mean everyone, Called you an ignorant moron. And how do you explain a lie? Please explain it to us.

Two of your lies were told earlier than 3 years ago, So you're lying again. I knew I should not have told you I could cite your lie, It scared you into spamming again.

We are now discussing your stupidity and sexual perversions, Nigger.

You wish, So you can run from your lie, But you will not be allowed to run.

You will face your lie moron. You might as well. Everyone knows you're a liar anyway.

Here is how we know you "explained" to no one. Everyone thought you were a bully and a liar. Read the comments about you.

All by different people, Not one comment below is made by me.

Notice the theme throughout the comments

You are a bully, Self-loathing, A fraud, And dishonest.

You are a wannabe cyberbully who uses the anonymity of the internet and this site to insult and slander people who don't immediately agree with you and kowtow to your personal belief system.

I don't see anyone here seeking anything from you. Your enlightened wisdom is a joke.

You keep posting the same quotes, For each quote an explanation was given that you refuse post their respective answers.

Your cock-and-bull story of being enlightened and a Christian version of David and all the other crap you spout is so much obvious bs

You're a real loser, I'm not interested in talking to you anymore. You obviously aren't nearly as enlightened as you like to think you are.

Give us a break you brainless idiot.

But I suspect your self-hate is actually very high, And while you're trying to improve your standing in your own eyes, I think you find it helps you emotionally to shed that hate by projecting it onto others.

Yes, You continue to expose that very dark, Gloomy, Incestuous side of you. Keep it up.

I can't imagine any person really needing to believe such self-important baloney, And can only hope he might begin to see how laughably disrespectful such vanity is.

If anyone is looking for an example of a pure bonafide racist, It is Harikrish

he seems to have approached questions of spirit as a matter of mystical status and self-importance -- what I might call sanctimony or pretense.

Yes, Harikrish " God has a tendency to push evil people over the edge and to give them a full dose of their evil.

How can you make any claim to unusual compassion, Awareness or sensitivity to other consciousness when you routinely use aggression to abuse and intimidate people you don't like?

You're also a big reason people are moving.

I leave it to you to reconcile how it is that a person supposedly full of compassion and sensitivity for his fellow man finds it necessary to try and insult repeatedly on the same silly matters.

You are a coward. You are scared to let others hold you accountable for what you say.

You feel better about yourself by putting others down and lifting yourself up. Everyone on the board can see it. You are fooling no one else but yourself.

Your critical thinking skills are non-existent, Just like your auras'.

How god damn stupid are you anyway?

For you to bully others, Make blatantly racist and prejudiced comments, And denounce someone as being part of some imaginary "untouchable caste" means that not only is calling yourself a spiritual vedantist a lie, But it says to me that you have no understanding of the spiritual message the vedas holds.

It is my conclusion. . . . . . . . . That you are a fraud.

Your theological credentials are sadly lacking

More lies from Harikrish. I've never been in the presence of this delusional a person.

Thought to just drop by considering you've been talking to yourself for over a month.
Have you seen a psychiatrist yet?

This has confirmed for me that Harikrish (hail Christ) is a troll. I am actually kicking myself for not seeing it earlier, But better late than never.

Hari is not ignorant of the fact he is a troll; he does it on purpose.

You have about as much chance of being a moderator as the horse you've beaten to death.

Ah Harikrish, The hilarity and laughter you provide as an incompetent delusional boob always ceases to amaze me.

It takes a lot of bravery to be willing to show everyone how badly you were defeated time after time by me.

You do not know any scriptures you phony ignorant scholar.

Forget that you just type sentences and don't answer any questions. Forget that you must be a troll and are looking for a soap box not a discussion.

I hope no one actually believes what you say. You will be making many people stupid.

I have to seriously challenge your claim to be a Bible scholar at this point.

Once again, You stupid ignorant and arrogant dog, You have been proven wrong. Where did you get your education from? A cereal box?

you will still be unhappy and still need to resort to your fantasies to feel complete.

I'm not surprised that someone who buys into the primitive and ignorant caste system you seem to promote would fail to understand this basic fact of life.

I just got tired of you being a d**k.

Now tell us, Who did you explain your lie to? And how did you explain three years ago the lie you told last year?

My goodness! No body likes you. Do you ever wonder why moron?
Harikrish
Posts: 41,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 10:26:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You need to get your facts straight. Right now you're either on your 2nd or 3rd enlightenment. Which is it? Can you get that fact straight?

All that was explained 3 years ago.
We are now discussing your stupidity and sexual perversions, Nigger.

Meet Ethang our resident negroid slave, Pervert and Christian.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, incest and beastility.

Ethang is big on animals too and even compared his incestuous relationship with the animals he tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, it isn't ego. I require them to obey me, it isn't ego. (It's incest, nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters.Yikes!!!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.


Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!!!


That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

Wait Ethang is a Christian too!!

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 5:25:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish's Spirirual Shaming Detox Centre. . .

The educated enlightened scholar speaks. . .

Lol


the only thing lighting anything up in Hari's world is his embarrassment. Whenever he looks into the mirror - he sees the colour of his skin and wishes he was Ethang. Hari is an indian. A coloured indian. An indian of the lowest caste. An indian who desires to be American. An Indian who just wants to be Ethang.

Hari has confessed that he loathes being black and want to be white. His favourite singer is MJ because MJ modeled for him how to bleach his skin. Hari moved to Canada but can't get nationalisation because Canada does not need more welfare minded people to feed. But it seems India has rejected him as well - probably because they saw that he is transitioning into something he hopes is female. Yet, The metamorphous is not yet complete. So what do you reckon - hey Harriet. That is your new name, Isn't?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 5:27:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey Ethang, New idea. Perhaps this is how Harriet went from 2nd stage enlightenment to third stage without physically dying. It was metaphorical because it is a transitional - transition. Male to female. Hari to Harriet. A metaphorical death.

Perhaps that is why he likes his little dress in his avatar?
ethang5
Posts: 23,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 6:39:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:

Hey Ethang, New idea. Perhaps this is how Harriet went from 2nd stage enlightenment to third stage without physically dying. It was metaphorical because it is a transitional - transition. Male to female. Hari to Harriet. A metaphorical death.

Perhaps that is why he likes his little dress in his avatar?

I've found you quite perceptive TS, And actually I had an epiphany on something Harriet said.

Let me tell you here, She's berserk on her spam run and won't care.

As posted evidence piled up that Harriet lied, She said something that struck me as very strange. (Strange even for Harriet)

She said,

It doesn't matter because every morning you wake up disappointed to still be black, And when you look in the mirror you still see your ugly black face, And you will be ashamed knowing you will always be a low IQ black nigger.

That was a strange reply to being caught in a lie. A strange thing to say to someone you've never met. It had so much emotional detail.

Then you came on and said that Harriet was jealous of me, Wanting to be me, And something clicked.

Harriet often takes on my phrases, "stuck on stupid, Dumb mutt, And mentally ill" are all phrases I used on her that she incorporated and now use incessantly.

Then I noticed how vitally important it seems to be to her that I be black. It seems like she doesn't care if India and Indians are proven to be s-holes, If I can just be black.

I even asked her, "how can you base your entire reason d' etre on something so superficial? She couldn't see what I was asking.

You will allow me to prove that your religion, Your country, And you, Are all garbage, If you can prove I'm black? Really?

Then your astute observation connected the final two dots for me. Harriet is self-loathing. She views me as hating her. I am her id!

She is aware she is self-loathing. By the way she invites derision and scorn (running for absurd made up posts and inviting people to vote for her on a public internet site! ) it is clear the scorn she seeks justifies in her mind the shame she feels.

My being white would be trauma for her. I could not hate her (she believes) the way I do without really knowing her, And how could I know her so intimately unless I am also black?

My being black justifies her self-hate. It has now become an all consuming obsession. For her now, Nothing is as important as my being black.

Part of me would like to see what happens if she saw me, But her delusion would just deny that the white person she saw was Ethan.

She is jealous. She does want to be me. But not because of the typical reason that I am great, But because she can see I don't seem to hate myself.

And what Harriet wants most of all is to be free of her shame and self-hate. She wants to be like me, A person who hates what she also hates, But doesn't hate himself.

Long ago, Harriet accused me of being jealous of her. Today, I know she accuses others only of what she herself feels. So if Harriet accuses you of say, "burning in shame", Especially out of the blue, You can bet she's burning in shame.

The picture of someone hating themselves, Feeling shame at looking at themselves in a mirror, Feeling hopelessness at knowing they will always be black filled me with pity for her.

That is when I started to realize how starkly sad and empty her life must be. With her emotional problems, I know even her real life is just as sad. I'm sure she's driven away everyone in her life who cared for her.

And the answer to her problems is so close, But she cannot Make herself try it. Krishna has her locked in a cage of shame and guilt. So she plays the role even as her ship burns and sinks.

As I read all the negative comments about her from the thread, "Most Spiritual Discusses Spirituality" from 3 years ago, I saw many of the posters there were just as perceptive as you. They also saw her shame and self hate.

I don't think Harriet has ever learned how to be a decent person. I think her racism is a coping mechanism. She had to transfer the hate poured on her. You saw that.

At some point in her life, Someone was viciously mean to her. Isn't it weird how people who abuse others were often themselves abused?

You have that extra quality that good lawyers need, But so few possess. Emotional perception. EQ.

She's like one of those cheap wind up toys. What to do with her? Will she will always be able only to go through her preset routine, Dying inside and unable to change the pretense outside?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.