Zingers!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 5:54:54 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
ethang5 wrote:

The custom of child-marriage and child-molesting has divine sanction in Hinduism. The `great god' Rama was 16 years old when he married Sita, And Sita was only 14 years old
[ Ram. Wh 69 ]. However, The age of Sita is now known to be a forgery; it is almost certain that she was, As per the Manuid laws, One-third of his age, Namely 5 years old.

Still it doesn't justify Africans kidnapping and raping young Africans school girls just because Hindu deities did it.

But it does prove Hindu deities did it.

Zing!

From your link: "Traditionally devadasis had a high status in society. After marrying wealthy patrons, They spent their time honing their skills instead of becoming a housewife. "

And all the while, They were being raped by the hindu priest. Filthy religion.

That is very different from the African school girls kidnapped in Africa to be raped and sold as modern slaves.

Yes, African thugs did that. In India though, The rapes were done by hindu priests under the approval of the religion, Inside the temple. It is very different. Filthy religion!

Zing!

Ethan - My daughters were created by Jesus Christ.

The moron - You are claiming you had absolutely nothing to do with your daughters being born!

God is the creator of all the living beings. " Dattaswami

Moron Zing!

The bible is a book of lies and contradictions. - The moron

The curse of ham is verified by the bible! - The moron

Hindu hari - If you don't believe in the bible [a state of Moksha] you should invent your own replacement. But you cannot pick and choose parts that you disbelieve and still remain coherent.

Self-Zing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 3:57:29 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Biblical zingers! Christian nigger Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

But what about the plagues that have been repeatedly visited upon the African people starting with the Biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery. The plagues on Egypt an African country. And now the humanitarian crisis in store for Africans. Are they just biblical zingers!

Ethang wrote: Becoming a Christian is certainly not just a mental state. In fact, Becoming a Christian is not even something we do, It is something done to us.

Let us see what God is doing to Africans like Ethang5
80% of Africans are Christians. They are Christians for the same reason you are a Christian. It is something done to you Africans.

The biblical curse of Noah condemned Africans to slavery. Genesis 9. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Christians and you can still buy African slaves from Libya for $400 each. Slavery is still practiced in Africa.

The nigger confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Now Jesus is creating bastardized children.

How the bible continues to get it right! By 2050 the majority of Christians will be living in Africa as Christianity shrinks in other countries"

The biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery continues. Slavery is still practiced in Africa. African slaves can be bought in Libya for $400 each. But there is a new plague on the African people. Should Africans be celebrating?

Jesus cannot be God. Jesus was rejected by the Jews the very people he was sent to save. The Romans crucified Jesus. God punishes sin. The Jews were punished, Jesus was punished and the African people were condemned to slavery as a punishment.
But what are you doing as an African living in Ghana Africa smuggling bibles in Africa when Africa is destined for great plagues as punishment from God? Will your bibles stop God from punishing Africans?

Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the execooiutive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

And the shaming continues.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 6:06:12 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The custom of child-marriage and child-molesting has divine sanction in Hinduism. The `great god' Rama was 16 years old when he married Sita, And Sita was only 14 years old
[ Ram. Wh 69 ]. However, The age of Sita is now known to be a forgery; it is almost certain that she was, As per the Manuid laws, One-third of his age, Namely 5 years old.

Still it doesn't justify Africans kidnapping and raping young Africans school girls just because Hindu deities did it.

Zing!

From your link: "Traditionally devadasis had a high status in society. After marrying wealthy patrons, They spent their time honing their skills instead of becoming a housewife. "

That is very different from the African school girls kidnapped in Africa to be raped and sold as modern slaves.

Yes, African thugs did that. In India though, The rapes were done by hindu priests under the approval of the religion, Inside the temple. It is very different. Filthy religion!

Zing!

The moron - You are claiming you had absolutely nothing to do with your daughters being born!

Moron Zing!

Hindu hari - If you don't believe in the bible [a state of Moksha] you should invent your own replacement. But you cannot pick and choose parts that you disbelieve and still remain coherent.

Self-Zing!

I accept your vote.

No one voted for you.

I accepted your noRminiation. (Sp, Lol)

No one nominated you either.

But I an African Champion!

Yeah OK. It was dashed to you out of pity.

I am African champion! You voted for me!

No one ever votes for you idiot. You have no friends, No support, No followers, And no respect. That's why the position was given to you. Out of pity.

We hoped tossing you that bone would make you stop defecating on our board.

No! You voted! Your vote will be counted!

By whom? It's an imaginary position doofus. We felt sorry for you, With everyone on the thread calling you an illiterate idiot, I felt pit for you.

Your vote will be accepted.

Lol. OK stupid.

Clueless Zing!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 6:07:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Zing!

Zing!

Moron Zing!

Self-Zing!

I accept your vote.

No one voted for you.

No one ever votes for you idiot. You have no friends, No support, No followers, And no respect. That's why the position was given to you. Out of pity.

By whom? It's an imaginary position doofus. We felt sorry for you, With everyone on the thread calling you an illiterate idiot, I felt pit for you.

Lol. OK stupid.

Clueless Zing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2019 4:21:19 AM
ethang5 wrote:

News flash! Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342553/
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Ethang5 replied: OK moron

Slum dwellers love dancing in the streets of Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/u165qa4PMY4

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Dr. Anokye was presenting findings on a literature review and research methodology used in a study of three informal settlements in Accra yesterday [Wednesday].

They are Madina Zongo, Agbogloshie and Chorkor.

New slum dog starring Ethang the slum dweller based on a true story.
https://youtu. Be/FaCi94NaRkk

The slum dweller Ethang is reduced to a black shithole or was it the black shithole is a slum dweller. Whatever!

Meet Ethang5 our resident slum dweller.
Why is God sending all the plagues to Africa nigger Ethang?
UN report 100s of millions of Africans to die from AIDS, Starvation, Droughts, Famines, Wars.

You need professional help nigger Ethang. You are more than a black shithole. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

We now have evidence you are a slum dweller. You tried to hide the truth by claiming India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
"In reality, Every house is supposed to have a toilet. But you know our people and how they build their houses " they don't locate any toilets. When nature calls, There is no place, " Bernice Ofei, A resident, Told DW.
"The only option for many is to go to the bush to defecate. Some had to use the neighbors' toilets, " said Nana Abena. The plastic bags of human excrement in communities bother Abena.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 5:04:56 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:

Zing!

Zing!

God is the creator of all the living beings. " -Dattaswami

Moron Zing!

Self-Zing!

I accept your vote.

No one voted for you.

By whom? It's an imaginary position doofus. We felt sorry for you, With everyone on the thread calling you an illiterate idiot, I felt pity for you.

Lol. OK stupid.

Clueless Zing!

Jesus kissed the disciples feet. - The moron

No, Jesus washed the disciples feet.

I am a biblical scholar.

And you didn't know that it was washed and not kissed, Biblical scholar?

Clueless Zing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 1:15:31 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Clueless Zing!

The nigger Ethang5 admits he is clueless!

Stop being a hater nigger Ethang. God put you in a slum city Accra Ghana. The Lord knows they need free bibles because toilet paper is too expensive for Africans. And they need a low IQ delivery mule to smuggle the bibles. Praise the Lord! . The plagues God is sending to Africa will put them out of their misery. We can only stand and wait. Praise the Lord!

Post#37 title 600th Post

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Dr. Anokye was presenting findings on a literature review and research methodology used in a study of three informal settlements in Accra yesterday [Wednesday].

The slum dweller Ethang is reduced to a black shithole or was it the black shithole is a slum dweller. Whatever!

UN report 100s of millions of Africans to die from AIDS, Starvation, Droughts, Famines, Wars.

You need professional help nigger Ethang. You are more than a black shithole. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

We now have evidence you are a slum dweller. You tried to hide the truth by claiming India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!

Ethang said:

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

"In reality, Every house is supposed to have a toilet. But you know our people and how they build their houses " they don't locate any toilets. When nature calls, There is no place, " Bernice Ofei, A resident, Told DW.
"The only option for many is to go to the bush to defecate. Some had to use the neighbors' toilets, " said Nana Abena. The plastic bags of human excrement in communities bother Abena.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2019 7:09:34 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Zing!

Zing!

Moron Zing!

Self-Zing!

I accept your vote.

No one voted for you.

By whom? It's an imaginary position doofus. We felt sorry for you, With everyone on the thread calling you an illiterate idiot, I felt pity for you.

Lol. OK stupid.

Clueless Zing!

I am a biblical scholar.

Clueless Zing!

The tree of knowledge made Adam aware of good and evil and he became as knowledgable as God. - The moron

Guess which scholar hasn't read his bible?

Zing!

So why has the Bible a book of Alternat Facts fascinated the Western World and kept alive by 2 billion Christians when it was written to preserve the Jewish memory of their history reconstructed on Alternate Facts, Especially when the Bible did not serve the Jews well? - The moron

The bible is the word of God. - The moron

Contradiction Zing!

Jesus was not a virgin birth, His father, So it was thought, Was Joseph son of Heli, According to Luke 3:23 -The moron

My daughters were created by His Royal Majesty, King Jesus Christ.

Lol! Your daughters are another virgin birth!

Who is the other virgin birth, Moron?

Errrr. . . . . .

Clueless Self-Zing!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2019 7:10:54 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Zing!

Zing!

Moron Zing!

Self-Zing!

I accept your vote.

No one voted for you.

Lol. OK stupid.

Clueless Zing!

I am a biblical scholar.

Clueless Zing!

The tree of knowledge made Adam aware of good and evil and he became as knowledgable as God. - The moron

Guess which scholar hasn't read his bible?

Zing!

So why has the Bible a book of Alternat Facts fascinated the Western World and kept alive by 2 billion Christians when it was written to preserve the Jewish memory of their history reconstructed on Alternate Facts, Especially when the Bible did not serve the Jews well? - The moron

The bible is the word of God. - The moron

Contradiction Zing!

Jesus was not a virgin birth, His father, So it was thought, Was Joseph son of Heli, According to Luke 3:23 -The moron

My daughters were created by His Royal Majesty, King Jesus Christ.

Lol! Your daughters are another virgin birth!

Who is the other virgin birth, Moron?

Errrr. . . . . .

Clueless Self-Zing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2019 4:01:29 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Genesis 10:6 The sons of Ham:
Cush, Egypt, Put and Canaan.
Cush ruled the Sudan. Sudan is in Africa. It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt. Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27). Egypt is in Africa not in Europe. Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya. Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible. His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan. It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.

Stop being a hater nigger Ethang. God put you in a slum city Accra Ghana. The Lord knows they need free bibles because toilet paper is too expensive for Africans. And they need a low IQ delivery mule to smuggle the bibles. Praise the Lord! . The plagues God is sending to Africa will put them out of their misery. We can only stand and wait. Praise the Lord!

Post#37 title 600th Post

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2019 5:32:04 AM
At 12/7/2017 4:00:11 PM, Ethang5 wrote:

Yes, The topic was 'Christianity's role in African slavery.

In your dead thread maybe. Not here.

Liar, I asked you to start a new thread so you don't have to repeat yourself or hijack the other threads.

(Lol! )

Then you apologize for hijacking threads and come right back and continue to hijack threads. Now you are trying to re-hijack the thread.

You started your racist thread and thought people would support it. So you issued a fake apology. When you saw that no one cared for your stupid racist obsession, You rushed back here to continue posting stupidity.

Now you are begging me to post there to save your lame racist thread. Where is it now? Page 80? What a loser you are.

This is what you didn't and still don't get. After you post all the racist tripe you want, You have nothing else. You are empty. Everyone already knows about slavery.

Your filthy satanic religion remains just as filthy. And I will expose the filth.

Zing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2019 1:44:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Zingers in the bible. !

Mizraim ruled Egypt. Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27). Egypt is in Africa not in Europe. Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible. His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan. It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.

Post#37 title 600th Post

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 5:19:49 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
Ethan found Krishna in the bible!

As the demon Legion, Moron, As a demon.

Zing!

Jesus couldn't save Himself.

A "Bible scholar" who doesn't know why Jesus came.

Zing!

I am a spiritual leader.

Who do you lead?

No one.

Then how are you a leader?

Zing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 6:54:41 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Zing!

Zing!

I am a spiritual leader.

Who do you lead?

No one.

Zing!
Biblical zingers are the best. It adds colour to the people God is punishing. Call it the curse of Ham or black negroid shitholes.

Post#37 title 600th Post

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2019 12:19:26 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Zing!

Zing!

I am a spiritual leader.

Who do you lead?

No one.

Zing!

Ethan moved from Philly to Ghana, I have his confession!

Ethan has never been out of Ghana, I have his confession!

OK, Moron.

Ethan acknowledged I'm a moron!

Lol Zing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2019 2:22:14 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Zing!

Zing!

I am a spiritual leader.

Who do you lead?

No one.

Zing!

OK, Moron.

Lol Zing!

Post#37 title 600th Post

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2019 2:23:28 PM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Zing!

Zing!

I am a spiritual leader.

Who do you lead?

No one.

Zing!

OK, Moron.

Lol Zing!

Post#37 title 600th Post

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2019 7:29:20 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Zing!

Zing!

I am a spiritual leader.

Who do you lead?

No one.

Zing!

OK, Moron.

Lol Zing!

I have an electrified fence.

Ethan has an electrified fence! I have his confession!

Ghanaians are not rich, But they are happy.

Ethan disparages Ghana! I have his confession!

I am a proud American so I cannot be a proud African.

Ethan says he isn't proud to be African! I have his confession!

Lol. Moron Zing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2019 2:13:46 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
ethang5 wrote:

Now read the true story of Nigger Ethang the slumdog slum dweller mutt.

News flash!!! Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www.debate.org...

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses .

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!!

Ethang said:

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.be...

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, to the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions."

https://www.graphic.com.gh...
Ghana, which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, the measurement used for the ranking.

Ethang5's profile. ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!!

Read Nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2019 7:47:18 PM
You live in a slum.

There are no slums in America.

You live in a slum.

No, You live in India. A slum country.

You live in a slum.

And you come from a slum. Its in your DNA.

You live in a slum.

This is how we know you're lying about living in Canada. There are no slums in North America.

You live in a slum.

No I don't moron, But living in a slum is not immoral.

You live in a slum.

You aren't aware that a majority of Indians live in slums are you?

You live in a slum.

OK stupid.

You just acknowledged you live in a slum!

Lol!

Moron Zing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2019 1:54:03 AM
ethang5 wrote:
You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

This is how we know you're lying about living in Canada. There are no slums in North America.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

OK stupid.

Lol!

Moron Zing!

To a slumdog slum mutt like you nigger Ethang Karma can be harsh.

Post#37 title 600th Post

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2019 5:02:21 AM
You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

OK stupid.

Lol!

Moron-Zing!

Christianity is #1.

Christianity is a failure.

How so?

It has failed to spread past its birthplace.

No, That's Hinduism.

Err. . . OK, It has been outlawed by the government of it's home country.

No, That's Hinduism.

It's an illogical mess of a doctrine that creates slaves and is misogynistic to women.

No, That's Hinduism with it's vile caste system.

Err. . . You are a slum dweller!

Lol.

Moron- Zing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2019 3:32:54 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
ethang5 wrote:

You live in a slum.

But you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confessions nigger Ethang.

But you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confessions nigger Ethang

But you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confession nigger Ethang.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

We know you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confession nigger Ethang.

Post#37 title 600th Post

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2019 3:57:57 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

OK stupid.

Lol!

Moron Zing!

Jesus was a eunuch.

How do you know?

He hung around men.

How does hanging around men make one a eunuch?

Err. . . . You are a slum dweller!

Lol.

Moron-Zing!

Jesus also hung around with women too.

Mary Magdalene was His lover.

A eunuch who is a "lover"? Do you know what " eunuch means idiot?

Lol

Moron-Zing!

Jesus was a eunuch.

Krishna was a rapist and a pedophile. Which is worse?

Err. . . . . . You are a slum dweller!

Lol.

Moron-Zing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2019 4:19:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang. Yet you keep coming back for more head slapping Lol!
You are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO nigger Ethang. Lol!

We know you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confession nigger Ethang.

Post#37 title 600th Post

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2019 4:54:44 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

You live in a slum.

OK stupid.

Lol!

Moron Zing!

Jesus was a eunuch.

How do you know?

He hung around men.

How does hanging around men make one a eunuch?

Err. . . . You are a slum dweller!

Lol.

Moron-Zing!

Jesus also hung around with women too.

Mary Magdalene was His lover.

A eunuch who is a "lover"? Do you know what " eunuch means idiot?

Lol

Moron-Zing!

Jesus was a eunuch.

Krishna was a rapist and a pedophile. Which is worse?

Err. . . . . . You are a slum dweller!

Lol.

Moron-Zing!

Why do you spam moron?

To remind you that you're black.

Lol. For 4 years you spammed the same thing over several thousand times to remind me?

Yes, Niggar, Niggar, Slum dweller, Niggar, Black negroid slum niggar!

Lol. Were you afraid I'd forget? Why then did you spam sites I was not at?

Err. . . .

This behavior didn't strike you as insane?

You are a slum dweller!

Lol.

Moron-Zing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2019 2:41:09 PM
Posted: 2 days ago
ethang5 wrote:

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang. Yet you keep coming back for more head slapping Lol!

You live in a slum.

But you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confessions nigger Ethang.

But you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confessions nigger Ethang

But you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confession nigger Ethang.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

Post#37 title 600th Post

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2019 4:52:24 AM
Posted: 1 day ago
This should prove I quoted your words verbatim, Nigger!

Quotes prove nothing moron. Citations do.

Zing!

You are a pathetic moron liar. None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

Because there is more to come, Nigger.

It's been 6 months idiot. The only thing that has "come" is more old moron spam.

Zing!

You are a pathetic moron liar. None of your citations show me "confessing" to be African.

Because there is more to come, Nigger.

It's been 6 months idiot. The only thing that has "come" is more old moron spam.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.

That you can't cite and already admitted you don't have. OK stupid.

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Lol. I see your racist delusion.

Zing!

When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'.

When I agree and accept that you're stupid, Yes.

Zing!

So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

OK.

Ethang5 wrote: I've linked comments by your PM saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian. Like the coward Gandhi said you were, You hid behind African skirts. You have not even acknowledged the comment. Don't lie now and say you'd defend your people. You don't coward.

Hari: He is still the PM so he must like India. Even Trump loves India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Because I posted both your PM and Trump calling you a shithole and you babbled that the PM is still PM. Of course he is, That is why it is pertinent that he called you a shithole.

You were unable to deny that your PM, Trump, And your founding father called you a shithole, So I replied, " OK, Stupid.

Zing!

And when you post your uncited lies again, I will reply again with an. . .

"OK stupid".

You are stupid, Right?

Zing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2019 3:01:17 PM
Posted: 23 hours ago
ethang5 wrote:
This should prove I quoted your words verbatim, Nigger!

Post#37 title 600th Post

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2019 6:10:58 AM
Posted: 7 hours ago
Why do I have to cite when everyone knows it's in the archive? - The moron

To stop them thinking you're a pathetic liar.

>>Zing! <<

My quote is my citation! - The moron

And your "citation" is your lie.

>>Zing! <<

It'll be hard to find. - The moron.

As it doesn't exist, I'd say it'll be impossible to find.

>>Zing! <<

I cannot be a proud African, Because I am a proud American.

I Cited the version you haven't truncated.

That is your quote. That is not what I quoted you said.

Correct. You did not post what I said. You posted a lie.

>>Zing! <<

Anon, Ethang5 is a poor black slave.

His private life is irrelevant. Ethang5 does not like your teaching methods to change the meaning of his posts "in your words". - Anon

>>Amazing Anon-Zing! <<

Lol.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.