Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

What it means to be Indian?

Dr.Franklin
Posts: 793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2019 1:01:45 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
1. You support T-Series

Evil, Pure evil, Subscribe to Pewdiepie

2. Your poor

Why is harikrish making fun of black people, When that's his country
Yo, MY name is Dr.Tanklin
ethang5
Posts: 17,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2019 4:34:13 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:

1. You support T-Series

Evil, Pure evil, Subscribe to Pewdiepie

2. Your poor

Why is harikrish making fun of black people, When that's his country

Self-hate and low self-esteem. You can't love anyone if you don't love yourself.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2019 4:23:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

1. You support T-Series

Evil, Pure evil, Subscribe to Pewdiepie

2. Your poor

Why is harikrish making fun of black people, When that's his country

Self-hate and low self-esteem. You can't love anyone if you don't love yourself.

Can blacks be Hindu moron? Does the thread title scare you?

Africans are cursed in the Bible. Africans have Black skin and negroid appearance. Africans cannot be Hindus because they were not born Hindus. They were born Africans because of their Bad Karma.

This is why African phenotypes are unique and only found in Africans. Africans first tried to convert to Christianity. Christianity saw Africans as slaves and Christianity played a major role in African slavery.
Now Africans are trying to convert to Islam. But Arabs owned and traded African slaves for over 1, 700 years.
Africans trying to convert to Hinduism is even harder because Hinduism is not a missionary religion and the concept of conversion does not exist in Hinduism. One has to be born to Hindu parents to be Hindu. With over a billion Hindus in India alone. There is not urgency to seek converts or degrade its stature by accepting black skin negroids of low IQ condemned by other religions to slavery.

Seriously would anyone want a Black for any oher reason than slavery?

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them orcs, Or trolls, Devils, Or whatever you like " they are not human.

With so much stacked against you nigger Ethang5. Any wonder you are stuck in Ghana Africa and work as a delivery mule.
I saved your confessions.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.


Read Ethang5's confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children
ethang5
Posts: 17,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2019 5:12:49 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

1. You support T-Series

Evil, Pure evil, Subscribe to Pewdiepie

2. Your poor

Why is harikrish making fun of black people, When that's his country

Self-hate and low self-esteem. You can't love anyone if you don't love yourself.

See?
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2019 9:00:06 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

1. You support T-Series

Evil, Pure evil, Subscribe to Pewdiepie

2. Your poor

Why is harikrish making fun of black people, When that's his country

Self-hate and low self-esteem. You can't love anyone if you don't love yourself.

See?
Can blacks be Hindu moron? Does the thread title scare you?

Africans are cursed in the Bible. Africans have Black skin and negroid appearance. Africans cannot be Hindus because they were not born Hindus. They were born Africans because of their Bad Karma.

This is why African phenotypes are unique and only found in Africans. Africans first tried to convert to Christianity. Christianity saw Africans as slaves and Christianity played a major role in African slavery.
Now Africans are trying to convert to Islam. But Arabs owned and traded African slaves for over 1, 700 years.
Africans trying to convert to Hinduism is even harder because Hinduism is not a missionary religion and the concept of conversion does not exist in Hinduism. One has to be born to Hindu parents to be Hindu. With over a billion Hindus in India alone. There is not urgency to seek converts or degrade its stature by accepting black skin negroids of low IQ condemned by other religions to slavery.

Seriously would anyone want a Black for any oher reason than slavery?

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them orcs, Or trolls, Devils, Or whatever you like " they are not human.

With so much stacked against you nigger Ethang5. Any wonder you are stuck in Ghana Africa and work as a delivery mule.
I saved your confessions.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.


Read Ethang5's confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children
(correction 3 illegitimate bastard daughters).
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Now Jesus is creating bastardized children.
ethang5
Posts: 17,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2019 5:54:52 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

1. You support T-Series

Evil, Pure evil, Subscribe to Pewdiepie

2. Your poor

Why is harikrish making fun of black people, When that's his country

Self-hate and low self-esteem. You can't love anyone if you don't love yourself.

See?

Self-hate is insidious.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2019 5:56:52 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

1. You support T-Series

Evil, Pure evil, Subscribe to Pewdiepie

2. Your poor

Why is harikrish making fun of black people, When that's his country

Self-hate and low self-esteem. You can't love anyone if you don't love yourself.

See?

Self-hate is insidious.

Can blacks be Hindu moron? Does the thread title scare you?

Africans are cursed in the Bible. Africans have Black skin and negroid appearance. Africans cannot be Hindus because they were not born Hindus. They were born Africans because of their Bad Karma.

This is why African phenotypes are unique and only found in Africans. Africans first tried to convert to Christianity. Christianity saw Africans as slaves and Christianity played a major role in African slavery.
Now Africans are trying to convert to Islam. But Arabs owned and traded African slaves for over 1, 700 years.
Africans trying to convert to Hinduism is even harder because Hinduism is not a missionary religion and the concept of conversion does not exist in Hinduism. One has to be born to Hindu parents to be Hindu. With over a billion Hindus in India alone. There is not urgency to seek converts or degrade its stature by accepting black skin negroids of low IQ condemned by other religions to slavery.

Seriously would anyone want a Black for any oher reason than slavery?

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them orcs, Or trolls, Devils, Or whatever you like " they are not human.

With so much stacked against you nigger Ethang5. Any wonder you are stuck in Ghana Africa and work as a delivery mule.
I saved your confessions.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.


Read Ethang5's confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2019 11:21:44 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:
What it means to be Indian?

You have to spend every evening spamming the same thing over and over.

Dattaswami and Harikrish are good examples of Indians.

Dattaswami on Jesus - Nothing and no one can resist the Lord.
The bible tells us the Jews rejected Jesus and asked that jesus be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

The Romans ignored Jesus and crucified him.
John 19:23 When they crucified him, The Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, To each soldier a fourth. But his robe was seamless, A single piece of weaving. . .

Dattaswami is talking about Jesus as the human incarnation which is said to be God-in-the-flesh.

And you say Jesus is a liar and lunatic. The difference is clear.

Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies. The others were not. So Jesus was a liar and a lunatic.
Even the scriptures confirm Jesus was demon possessed and a madman.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

Dattaswami explains: Since the internal God is same in all the incarnations, All the incarnations (Rama, Krishna, Jesus, Prophet, Buddha, Jain etc. ) are equal and hence, Should not be differentiated one from the other.
But the scriptures disagree with Dattaswami. Jesus was crucified the others were not.

Yet you differentiate them and call Jesus names. Don't help me beat you on the point that you and dattaswami disagree.
The scriptures disagree with Dattaswami. Jesus was rejected, Mocked, Beaten, Despised and crucified. The others were not!

Here is Dattaswami's full comment about Jesus. . .
There is no place, Which is not in His kingdom. There is no king except the human incarnation like Jesus. He is the king of kings. Even the Satan is also an employee in His kingdom. This creation is created by Him for His entertainment. Nothing and none can oppose the Lord.

Dattaswami is talking about God himself who is the invisible King and incarnated as Jesus. Jesus was just the empty shell.

Dattaswami: - There is no king except the human incarnation like Jesus. He is the king of kings.
The scriptures disagree with Dattaswami.
The bible tells us the Jews rejected Jesus and asked that jesus be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

The Romans ignored Jesus and crucified him.
John 19:23 When they crucified him, The Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, To each soldier a fourth. But his robe was seamless, A single piece of weaving. . .

Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies. The others were not. So Jesus was a liar and a lunatic.
Even the scriptures confirm Jesus was demon possessed and a madman.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "
Even Jesus felt betrayed and forsaken by God on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
In 5 years I asked in 5 questions in total. I was not out to embarass another Hindu teacher.

Jesus like all the others were incarnations of God according to Dattaswami

And yet you call Jesus a drunkard, A failure, A lunatic, A liar. Do you ever say things like that about Buddha? Or Krishna? No. You differentiate. In your abject ignorance, You insult an incarnation of God!
I am a biblical scholar and quote the bible. Buddha and Lord Krishna were not rejected and crucified like Jesus. The scriptures gives us many reasons why Jesus failed. I listed Jesus's failings across several threads as part of my scholarly works.

Dattaswami explains: Since the internal God is same in all the incarnations, All the incarnations (Rama, Krishna, Jesus, Prophet, Buddha, Jain etc. ) are equal and hence, Should not be differentiated one from the other.

And that is exactly what you do. You differenciate them. The demon in you picks out Jesus for insult. You are nothing like dattaswami. He is a man,

I go with the scriptures. My biblical scholarship makes me more appealing to Christians.
I have made more friends on DDO than Dattaswami in fewer years. I have more exchanges than Dattaswami over 24, 000 more. Lol!
The scriptures gives us many reasons why Jesus failed. I listed Jesus's failings across several threads as part of my scholarly works.

I'm the one telling you that you oppose Dattaswami. The both of you cannot be Hindu.

We are both Hindu. I don't oppose Dattaswami. In total I must have asked him to explain himself 5 times for clarity. I always encourage more Hindus to participate because Hindus are underrepresented on Religion forums mainly because Hinduism is outside the scope of your average church kneeling sinners.

You do oppose him. That is why I had to shame you into quitting your stupid spam and responding. You differentiate between them. You insult an incarnation of God. We see your lie. Pathetic.

Like me Dattaswami teaches universal spirituality. But because of my biblical scholarship I am more appealing to Christians. If Jesus was a reincarnation of God he would not have been rejected or crucified. The other reincarnations of God were well received and mostly Hindus.

Dattaswami is not a liar like you, And he actually knows Hinduism. He doesn't praise himself, Or attack Jesus as you do. You insult dattaswami by equating yourself to him.

The facts speak for themselves. I have more friends, I have more exchanges that Dattaswami. I am a biblical scholar.

Why are you struggling to accept Dattaswami is promoting Hinduism which came before Judaism, Islam and Christianity?

I have not denied that dattaswami is promoting Hinduism. I have denied that YOU are promoting Hinduism, Liar. You and dattaswami are not promoting the same thing.
I am a universal champion. A biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Why are you struggling to deal with what Dattaswami said?

I asked Dattaswami at most 5 questions in a period of 5 years. Visited his site and found out what his beliefs are. They are esoteric teachings which i am all too familar with and found no reason to challenge him.

And his answers shut you down.
How did he shut me down I have 24, 000 more exchanges that Dattaswami.

The two of you believe opposite things. You cannot be Hindu if Dattaswami is Hindu. Can you imagine dattaswami insulting an incarnation of God? Differentiating between the different incarnations of God? Calling one a liar and lunatic?
Hinduism is very wide in scope.
You cannot understand Universal Spirituality because you are a low UQ negroid slave and delivery mule.

Looks like Jesus is outnumbered by incarnations of Hindus

Dattaswami explains: All are incarnations of God (Rama, Krishna, Jesus, Prophet, Buddha, Jain etc. ). Jesus is the only failure in the group.
ethang5
Posts: 17,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2019 5:12:33 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

What it means to be Indian?

You have to spend every evening spamming the same thing over and over.

Dattaswami and Harikrish are good examples of Indians.

I agree. Dattaswami says you are a fake Hindu, And you say dattaswami is wrong about scripture.

Both true of you.

Get lost you fake. All you have is old spam trying to hide your lies and ignorance.

Your emptiness is boring.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2019 3:18:11 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:
What it means to be Indian?

You have to spend every evening spamming the same thing over and over.

Dattaswami and Harikrish are good examples of Indians.

I agree. Dattaswami says you are a fake Hindu, And you say dattaswami is wrong about scripture.

You are just another low iQ lying nigger Ethang. Dattaswami never insulted anyone on DDO.

Self zingers. Self confession by nigger Ethang returns to smack him in his black ugly face. He confessed he is just a poor African slave, Remember? Then confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
The biblical God is immoral #81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/3/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Problem of evil/suffering #7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/1/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
Cannot argue with that. Ethang looks and smells the part. Lol!
ethang5
Posts: 17,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 5:50:05 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Post #8 in this thread said. . . .

What it means to be Indian?

You have to spend every evening spamming the same thing over and over.

Thanks moron for proving it.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 8:16:35 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:
Post #8 in this thread said. . . .

What it means to be Indian?

You have to spend every evening spamming the same thing over and over.

Thanks moron for proving it.

Self zingers. Self confession by nigger Ethang returns to smack him in his black ugly face. He confessed he is just a poor African slave, Remember? Then confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
The biblical God is immoral #81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/3/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Problem of evil/suffering #7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/1/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
Cannot argue with that. Ethang looks and smells the part. Lol!
ethang5
Posts: 17,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 1:33:05 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Post #8 in this thread said. . . .

What it means to be Indian?

You have to spend every evening spamming the same thing over and over.

Thanks moron for proving it.

Self zingers.

My term. Don't plageriaze.

Self confession by nigger Ethang returns to smack him in his black ugly face.

Yet its you stuck on stupid spamming the same thing over and over.

Someone's ugly black face is getting smacked, And that loser is hiding behind spam.

Show us again what it means to be an Indian spamming moron.

How's your karma moron?

Lol
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 3:19:14 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Post #8 in this thread said. . . .

What it means to be Indian?

You have to spend every evening spamming the same thing over and over.

Thanks moron for proving it.

Self zingers.

My term. Don't plageriaze.

Self confession by nigger Ethang returns to smack him in his black ugly face.

Yet its you stuck on stupid spamming the same thing over and over.

Someone's ugly black face is getting smacked, And that loser is hiding behind spam.

Show us again what it means to be an Indian spamming moron.

How's your karma moron?

Lol
The shaming must continue. The African plagues are on its way. All niggers should be alerted.
Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the execooiutive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)


And the shaming continues.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women.

The United Nations is calling for the end of "widespread impunity" for sex attackers in a country where up to three quarters of all women and girls have been raped.

A new report found that children under the age of five were among those sexually attacked last year in Liberia, Where the vast majority of documented rape victims are minors.
ethang5
Posts: 17,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2019 4:11:20 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Post #8 in this thread said. . . .

What it means to be Indian?

You have to spend every evening spamming the same thing over and over.

Thanks moron for proving it.

Self zingers.

My term. Don't plageriaze.

Self confession by nigger Ethang returns to smack him in his black ugly face.

Yet its you stuck on stupid spamming the same thing over and over.

Someone's ugly black face is getting smacked, And that loser is hiding behind spam.

Show us again what it means to be an Indian spamming moron.

How's your karma moron?

Lol

The shaming must continue.

Lol, So must your compulsion.

You keep "shaming" us with moron repeated spam, And we will keep forcing you to spend your off time like the moron spammer you are.

Here's another stale banana monkey, Spam again, Your IQ is too low for anything else.

To all Hindu morons trying to spam the board. . .
It will destroy your monkey karma. . .

Lol! Oh we we are so shamed by your repetitive moron spam!

ROFL!
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2019 3:21:05 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:


God is sending plagues to Africa to end their misery. Praise the Lord!

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the execooiutive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)


And the shaming continues.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women.

The United Nations is calling for the end of "widespread impunity" for sex attackers in a country where up to three quarters of all women and girls have been raped.

A new report found that children under the age of five were among those sexually attacked last year in Liberia, Where the vast majority of documented rape victims are minors.
ethang5
Posts: 17,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2019 6:51:09 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

1. You support T-Series

Evil, Pure evil, Subscribe to Pewdiepie

2. Your poor

Why is harikrish making fun of black people, When that's his country

Self-hate and low self-esteem. You can't love anyone if you don't love yourself.

This is what it means to be Indian.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2019 12:25:40 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

1. You support T-Series

Evil, Pure evil, Subscribe to Pewdiepie

2. Your poor

Why is harikrish making fun of black people, When that's his country

Self-hate and low self-esteem. You can't love anyone if you don't love yourself.

This is what it means to be Indian.
You live in a plague infested country but you cannot get out. Poor nigger Ethang.

Nigger Ethang God made you a black low IQ negroid and put you in a shithole country Ghana Africa. God made you a delivery mule. That is very bad Karma. To add insult to injury God is sending plagues to Africa to put Africans out of their misery. Don't you love God? ! Praise the Lord!

Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the execooiutive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)


And the shaming continues.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women.

The United Nations is calling for the end of "widespread impunity" for sex attackers in a country where up to three quarters of all women and girls have been raped.

A new report found that children under the age of five were among those sexually attacked last year in Liberia, Where the vast majority of documented rape victims are minors.

UNITED NATIONS - The United Nations says it needs $4. 4 billion by July to prevent famine in Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia and northeastern Nigeria.

"We stand at a critical point in history, " O'Brien told council members. "Now, More than 20 million people across four countries face starvation and famine. Without collective and coordinated global efforts, People will simply starve to death. "

Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Nothing good ever happened to Africans. From African slavery to modern plagues. Why? Why? 80% of Africans are Christians. I rest my case.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.