Indian plain infested with poo!

I Poo on your grave!
Indian rapists get their poo deserts!

Rocky Poo!
Yo Adrain! Got any TP?

Night Poo on Elm street
Scary, Scary poo stuff!

Mission: Im Poo sible
If it can't poo sibly be done, This Hindu can poo it!

The Poo Father
Kneel and kiss his poo ring!

Fast and Poo rious
Exhaust fumes! Noise pollution! Watch your step!

Game of Poo
Winter is coming. Where the heck will I poo?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2019 4:10:32 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:
Poo on a plane!

I Poo on your grave!

Rocky Poo!
Yo Adrain! Got any TP?

Night Poo on Elm street
Scary, Scary poo stuff!

The Poo Father

Fast and Poo rious

Game of Poo

Nigger Ethang you are obsessed with all things perverted and filthy.

Why Christianity is a failure and Christians in denial?

Jesus never claimed he was God. He said he was sent by God to save the Jews. But we know that failed. Jesus said he would return 2000 years ago. But that never happened.
During his life on earth Jesus was called a liar and a lunatic.
1. Liar.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

2. Lunatic.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

3. They demanded Jesus be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

4. The Romans crucified Jesus.
John 19:23 When they crucified him, The Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, To each soldier a fourth. But his robe was seamless, A single piece of weaving. . .

5. Even Jesus blamed God for forsaking him on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

6. Jesus's call to his disciples failed too. No one followed Jesus or joined him in his crucifixion. Therefore no one was saved or worthy of Jesus.
Matthew 10:38 and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me.

7. His discipiles all tried to save their own lives and did not want to lose it for Jesus.
Luke 17:33 Whoever tries to save his life will lose it, But whoever loses his life will preserve it.

8. The one time offer for salvation ended with Jesus. Jesus has not returned to make a similar offer to future generations. But God has sent another prophet Mohammad in his place.

9. Jesus spoke to his generation. Repeating his words does not carry the same promise. His promise ended on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

10. Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

If there is no resurrection of Jesus then Jesus did not die for anyone's sins on the cross. Dattaswami said Jesus was saved by his disciples and smuggled to India where he lived to 85 years in Kashmir.
Dattaswami believes Jesus's resurrection never happened.
Reply: Bhavishya purana"

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out. When the soldier was leaving finally, He pierced the stomach of Jesus with his weapon. Then blood came out. Blood will not come out from dead body. Jesus was alive and He was brought down by His disciples. Then He was kept in the cave. He knew the protection of His life. He walked into India and met the king Salivahana and talked with him. His conversation was recorded in "Bhavishaya Purana" of Vyasa. This scripture speaks about the future. Vyasa wrote this long back.

The verse in scripture is "Esa Putram Cha Mam Viddhi, Kumari Garbha Sambhavam, Mlechcha Dharmasya Vaktaram"', Which means "I am the son of the father of heaven. I was born to unmarried girl. I preached spirituality to Muslims. ' Thus spoke Jesus to Salivahana. He stayed in India till He attained the age of eighty-five years and died in Kashmir. You can find the buried tomb of Jesus there even today. On the tomb it is written "Jesus" in Hebrew language.

Jesus disappeared from home at the age of 16 years. He returned at the age of 30 years. He was crucified in 32nd year. From 16th year He was in Himalayas in the association of several sages. He was a good Sanskrit scholar. He studied all the Hindu philosophy and this is the reason why the Christian and Hindu philosophies are almost similar in concepts.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2019 3:03:33 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Poo on a plane!

I Poo on your grave!

Rocky Poo!
Yo Adrain! Got any TP?

Night Poo on Elm street
Scary, Scary poo stuff!

The Poo Father

Fast and Poo rious

Game of Poo

Poo Encounters of the Third Kind
Aliens come to India to take a dump.

Poo Hard
Yippee Ki-Yay, Spamming moron!

Brokeback Mountain of Poo
What the Muslim Invaders really invaded!

12 Angry Hindus
The ultimate Hindu legal lynch mob!

Poo Busters
When there's something stink, In your neighborhood. Who ya gonna call?

The Dark Night
The perfect time for poo jokers!

The Lying King 4
On his fourth enlightenment lie!

The Empire Spams Back
The spamtroopers attack!

Spamming In The Rain
With the hit song, "I'm spamming in the rain"!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2019 4:46:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Poo on a plane!

I Poo on your grave!

Rocky Poo!
Yo Adrain! Got any TP?

Night Poo on Elm street
Scary, Scary poo stuff!

The Poo Father

Fast and Poo rious

Game of Poo

Poo Hard

12 Angry Hindus

Poo Busters

The Dark Night

The Lying King 4

The Empire Spams Back
The spamtroopers attack!

Spamming In The Rain

Nigger Ethang you are obsessed with all things perverted and filthy.

Why Christianity is a failure and Christians in denial?

The Jews rejected Jesus. The Romans crucified Jews. The two shared a common contempt for Jesus.
Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.

Jesus never claimed he was God. He said he was sent by God to save the Jews. But we know that failed. Jesus said he would return 2000 years ago. But that never happened.
During his life on earth Jesus was called a liar and a lunatic.
1. Liar.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

2. Lunatic.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

3. They demanded Jesus be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

4. The Romans crucified Jesus.
John 19:23 When they crucified him, The Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, To each soldier a fourth. But his robe was seamless, A single piece of weaving. . .

5. Even Jesus blamed God for forsaking him on the cross.

6. Jesus's call to his disciples failed too. No one followed Jesus or joined him in his crucifixion. Therefore no one was saved or worthy of Jesus.
Matthew 10:38 and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me.

7. His discipiles all tried to save their own lives and did not want to lose it for Jesus.
Luke 17:33 Whoever tries to save his life will lose it, But whoever loses his life will preserve it.

8. The one time offer for salvation ended with Jesus. Jesus has not returned to make a similar offer to future generations. But God has sent another prophet Mohammad in his place.

9. Jesus spoke to his generation. Repeating his words does not carry the same promise. His promise ended on the cross.

10. Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

If there is no resurrection of Jesus then Jesus did not die for anyone's sins on the cross. Dattaswami said Jesus was saved by his disciples and smuggled to India where he lived to 85 years in Kashmir.
Dattaswami believes Jesus's resurrection never happened.
Reply: Bhavishya purana"

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out. When the soldier was leaving finally, He pierced the stomach of Jesus with his weapon. Then blood came out. Blood will not come out from dead body. Jesus was alive and He was brought down by His disciples. Then He was kept in the cave. He knew the protection of His life. He walked into India and met the king Salivahana and talked with him. His conversation was recorded in "Bhavishaya Purana" of Vyasa. This scripture speaks about the future. Vyasa wrote this long back.

The verse in scripture is "Esa Putram Cha Mam Viddhi, Kumari Garbha Sambhavam, Mlechcha Dharmasya Vaktaram"', Which means "I am the son of the father of heaven. I was born to unmarried girl. I preached spirituality to Muslims. ' Thus spoke Jesus to Salivahana. He stayed in India till He attained the age of eighty-five years and died in Kashmir. You can find the buried tomb of Jesus there even today. On the tomb it is written "Jesus" in Hebrew language.

Jesus disappeared from home at the age of 16 years. He returned at the age of 30 years. He was crucified in 32nd year. From 16th year He was in Himalayas in the association of several sages. He was a good Sanskrit scholar. He studied all the Hindu philosophy and this is the reason why the Christian and Hindu philosophies are almost similar in concepts.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 6:31:00 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Poo on a plane!

I Poo on your grave!

Rocky Poo!
Yo Adrain! Got any TP?

Night Poo on Elm street
Scary, Scary poo stuff!

The Poo Father

Fast and Poo rious

Game of Poo

Poo Hard

12 Angry Hindus

Poo Busters

The Dark Night

The Lying King 4

The Empire Spams Back
The spamtroopers attack!

Spamming In The Rain

Saving Private Raneesh!
Can our hindu hero navigate a minefield of poo?

Groundpoo Day
A Hindu repeats the same poo over and over!

Rampoo!
The Hindu moron goes commando!

The Sixth Stage!
See the moron "jump" to his 6th lie!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 6:31:35 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Poo on a plane!

I Poo on your grave!

Rocky Poo!
Yo Adrain! Got any TP?

Night Poo on Elm street
Scary, Scary poo stuff!

The Poo Father

Fast and Poo rious

Game of Poo

Poo Hard

12 Angry Hindus

Poo Busters

The Dark Night

The Lying King 4

The Empire Spams Back
The spamtroopers attack!

Spamming In The Rain

Saving Private Raneesh!
Can our hindu hero navigate a minefield of poo?

Groundpoo Day
A Hindu repeats the same poo over and over!

Rampoo!
The Hindu moron goes commando!

The Sixth Stage!
See the moron "jump" to his 6th lie!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 9:48:45 AM
Wizofoz wrote:
Ethang,

you filthy, Disgusting racist.

And what race would I be against, You self-righteous politically correct buffoon? Blacks? The moron says he isn't black and is "on his way to being white". So what race am I against? Indian is not a race.

My future daughter in Iaw is Indian. . .

Lucky for the moron your future daughter in Iaw is not African, Or you would be condemning him. If your future daughter in law was white, Would you still have a problem?

Here is what you missed from the "other" disgusting racist you somehow didn't see.

HARIKRISH GREATEST HITS

I support African Pastor Ray who is advising Africans to place themselves back into slavery.

Africans looked happier then when they were slaves.

It is true nothing good ever came out of Africa.

I am a trained psychologist. You are a jungle raised African. We use your types for experiments in the lab.

But at least you can be proud you remain in Africa and saved us the aggravation of deporting another out of Africa Black Lives Matter poster boy!

Most Africans in America and Africa are unemployed and either live on welfare or foreign aid. They were much better off as slaves.

You are a lying African. They all are.

Africans are too dirty and black to have in an Indian home.

We don't have slaves in India, Never had.

Your people are a disgrace to humanity dying from starvation and diseases after their white Christians masters left them.

. . . - you are filth.

The only filth is in India. Ask your future daughter in law about the sanitary conditions in India.

At least you and I agree that racists are disgusting. And if by opposing the stinking, Spamming, Hindu racist moron makes me a racist, Count me in.

And if your future daughter in law is Hindu, Tell your son to run away. Fast.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 3:39:17 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are too black and ugly to join Facebook.

See Harikrish on Facebook.

https://www. Facebook. Com/harikrish. Bhagvanath

Where is your Facebook link, Nigger Ethang? Lol!

Nigger Ethang you have been shamed more than any nigger on DDO and Debatart. You brought shame on yourself, Your people and African country more than any Nigger.
My ban on Debateart is temporary. But God made you permanently black and negroid ugly. He put you in Ghana Africa a shithole country to live and work as a poor African slave. You have been a low IQ negroid delivery mule for over 15 years.
Matthew 7:3 Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, But fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 2:42:40 AM
Starship Poppers!
One small poo for man, One giant poo for Hindus!

The Blair Poo Project
Found pootage can be dangerous.

DeadPoo
Wait. Did I leave the stove on?

Get Out! (Punjabi version)
A black Indian finds out he isn't white.

All Coming Soon!
Wizofoz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 7:57:53 AM
Lucky for the moron your future daughter in Iaw is not African, Or you would be condemning him.

I DO condemn him. He is a filthy racist. You think because you are arguing against a filthy racist, It makes it OK to be a filthy racist. It doesn't.

If your future daughter in law was white, Would you still have a problem?

Yes. She isn't African, Yet I despise what Harikash is saying every bit as much as what you're saying.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 8:59:48 AM
Wizofoz wrote:

Lucky for the moron your future daughter in Iaw is not African, Or you would be condemning him.

I DO condemn him. He is a filthy racist.

Where is your post condemning him? He has been posting his racism here for 3 years. He was here when you were. I never saw you condemn him. Like the hypocrite willows, You were way more interested in condemning theists, Though you both seem to forget the moron is a theist too.

. . . Think because you are arguing against a filthy racist, It makes it OK to be a filthy racist. It doesn't.

Yet you can't tell me what race it is that I'm supposed to be against. Indian is not a race homer. Neither is Hindu.

If your future daughter in law was white, Would you still have a problem?

Yes. She isn't African, Yet I despise what Harikash is saying every bit as much as what you're saying.

And you knew it would be pointless to say anything to the moron, So you spoke to me? Thanks.

Listen. I hate Hinduism because slavery and racism is built into its system. It is Hinduism that has corrupted India. I care nothing about race or color. I hate the slave making and slave perpetuating caste system of Hinduism, And since virtually all Hindus are Indian, I can use them interchangeably.

So for me, An Indian ditching Hinduism would be perfectly fine.

The moron, On the other hand, Sees blacks as inferior because they are black, Which he attributes to bad karma. For him, There is no remedy. A black man will always be black.

I can blame a Hindu because being Hindu is his choice, Something he controls, But the moron blames blacks just simply for existing. For something they do not control.

I don't really care if you see the difference or not, But the moron is without exaggeration the filthiest, Most disgusting person I have ever met, Online or in RL. And he is that way because of Hinduism.

I have actually been giving the filthy swine less than he deserves.

Now seriously, If your daughter in law is Hindu, You would do well to advise your son to stay clear of her. That religion is vile, And it will corrupt your son, And any children they may have, Just as it has corrupted India.

Look at the threads "Is India a Sh*thole? " Or "Indians Speak on India" and you will read the accounts of Indians, Even many famous ones, Tell of the wretchedness of Hinduism.

Your disgust has been noted, Now step aside so I can toss the dumb moron some more, And I'm sure he has some old spam to re-spam.
Wizofoz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 10:30:37 AM
Yet you can't tell me what race it is that I'm supposed to be against. Indian is not a race homer. Neither is Hindu.

Sorry, You're right. You are merely a disgusting bigot. My bad.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 4:11:40 PM
Wizofoz wrote:
Ethang,

you filthy, Disgusting racist.

My future daughter in Iaw is Indian- you are filth.

The hired objectives of ET. . . Hang5 is to create the image that India is shithole the ETs need to fix. True. Part of Yahweh's plan. The ETs will fix India's productivity as a nation and modify their reincarnation philosophy with the Law of One. India is the key nation to change the world from their ET perspectives. And it is. Yahweh is controlling everything.

Yahweh keeps asking DDO to ponder why the Creator is pushing the racism on the planet. All world-wide trends are from the Creator, Yahweh, Who is us. No bites yet for a productive racism discussion yet. Not time yet. Question is: Why is Yahweh pushing the racism issue on the planet?

By the way, EThang5, Is doing a great job accomplishing the ET objectives, Although the ID has been through many posters over the years. Yahweh has been guiding Harikrish to post the history in long copy and paste posts for the sake of new guys know what is happening between the two. He just does whatever Yahweh tells Him to do without asking why. That is really good, But God doesn't want us just as His robots. He needs to add the inner kingdom so we, As a team of different "parts" of Yahweh, Have purpose and meaning in Life. Happiness is achieved by living with true purpose and meaning as individuals and as a team.

The inner kingdom fills in the "why questions" and purpose for Yahweh doing certain things on our path into eternity to return to our beginnings with a personal knowledge of good and evil.

DDO is learning a lot about Christian ministers who twist the "dead Bible" in the dialog between the two. Yahweh is a genius. Great knowledge to absorb the scamming and spamming ministers on earth.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 2:50:44 AM
Wizofoz wrote:
BTW, Christianity also advocates for slavery.

Read the confessions of our resident negroid slave Ethang5 who lives in Ghana Africa.

Nigger Ethang has been shamed more than any nigger on DDO and Debatart. He brought shame on himself, His people and the African country more than any Nigger.
God made Ethang5 permanently black and negroid ugly. He put Ethang5 in Ghana Africa a shithole country to live and work as a poor African slave. Ethang5 has been a low IQ negroid delivery mule for over 15 years.

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 3:44:21 AM
Wizofoz wrote:

Sorry, You're right. You are merely a disgusting bigot. My bad.

No problem. For you the "bigot" is worse than the racist in glee at starving children. Nice moral compass you have there.

BTW, Christianity also advocates for slavery.

So you will ignore the racist advocating for the murder and enslavement of millions, To castigate the theist whose beliefs you don't like?

As I said wiz, Your objection has been noted. Now if you have nothing else to say, Step aside and let me continue to burn the moron.

Blacks are lucky that during their time of slavery most were not like you, Or they would still be slaves today.

Your tacit tolerance of the morons disgusting racism makes me as revolted as his racism does.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 3:52:23 AM
Breaking Poo!
A high school teacher breaks the law

Modern Hindu Family
Except for toilets, They still poo outside.

Dragon Cow Pee!
Where our Hindu hero gets his spamming powers!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Morons
Spammers on the half shell!

Lol. I kill me.
Wizofoz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 11:34:52 AM
So you accept you are a bigot? But that's OK as long as Hari is worse?

Yeah, That sounds like Christian philosophy.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 1:00:31 PM
Wizofoz wrote:

So you accept you are a bigot?

Accept? Lol. You are a politically correct simpleton. Trying to get you to see your stupidity would be silly. Plus you have latent racism you aren't aware of.

But that's OK as long as Hari is worse?

Worse than what? Your idiot opinion doesn't matter to me at all. If you cannot see that hari is the vilest thing on this board, Your morality is that of a hyena.

What does it have to do with Christianity? All you want to do is take digs at Christianity, Even at the putrid cost of winking at the moron's sick racism.

The moron also hates Christianity. The both of you can join forces. If it will convict God, You can accept rabid racism can't you?

As I said, You have registered your complaint. Now do you want to start spamming old garbage like the racist moron?

You go keep your great philosophy, This Christian with his Christian sounding philosophy will be the only one opposing stinking racism. Funny no?

The moron wants your daughter in law to be a slave and thinks she's inferior to whites. But he isn't a Christian, So yay!

You disgust me, You sopping hypocrite.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 7:14:45 PM
Wizofoz wrote:

So you accept you are a bigot?

Accept? Lol. You are a politically correct simpleton. Trying to get you to see your stupidity would be silly. Plus you have latent racism you aren't aware of.

But that's OK as long as Hari is worse?

Worse than what? Your idiot opinion doesn't matter to me at all. If you cannot see that hari is the vilest thing on this board, Your morality is that of a hyena.

What does it have to do with Christianity? All you want to do is take digs at Christianity, Even at the putrid cost of winking at the moron's sick racism.

The moron also hates Christianity. The both of you can join forces. If it will convict God, You can accept rabid racism can't you?

As I said, You have registered your complaint. Now do you want to start spamming old garbage like the racist moron?

You go keep your great philosophy, This Christian with his Christian sounding philosophy will be the only one opposing stinking racism. Funny no?

The moron wants your daughter in law to be a slave and thinks she's inferior to whites. But he isn't a Christian, So yay!

You disgust me, You sopping hypocrite.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 8:26:15 PM
The hired objectives of ET. . . Hang5 is to create the image that India is shithole the ETs need to fix. True. Part of Yahweh's plan. The ETs will fix India's productivity as a nation and modify their reincarnation philosophy with the Law of One. India is the key nation to change the world from their ET perspectives. And it is. Yahweh is controlling everything.

Yahweh keeps asking DDO to ponder why the Creator is pushing the racism on the planet. All world-wide trends are from the Creator, Yahweh, Who is us. No bites yet for a productive racism discussion yet. Not time yet. Question is: Why is Yahweh pushing the racism issue on the planet?

By the way, EThang5, Is doing a great job accomplishing the ET objectives, Although the ID has been through many posters over the years. Yahweh has been guiding Harikrish to post the history in long copy and paste posts for the sake of new guys know what is happening between the two. He just does whatever Yahweh tells Him to do without asking why. That is really good, But God doesn't want us just as His robots. He needs to add the inner kingdom so we, As a team of different "parts" of Yahweh, Have purpose and meaning in Life. Happiness is achieved by living with true purpose and meaning as individuals and as a team.

The inner kingdom fills in the "why questions" and purpose for Yahweh doing certain things on our path into eternity to return to our beginnings with a personal knowledge of good and evil.

DDO is learning a lot about Christian ministers who twist the "dead Bible" in the dialog between the two. Yahweh is a genius. Great knowledge to absorb the scamming and spamming ministers on earth.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 8:28:16 PM
Wizofoz wrote:

Why is Yahweh teaching the truth of White Supremacy and Racism simultaneously at the request of the ETs who the 12 decuples finally put all their eggs in one basket in 2017 to trust them fully with the Law of One principles of reincarnation. How does the narratives help the official ET disclosure? Where did racism and white supremacy originate? Very interesting--the world trends of Yahweh!
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 11:33:08 PM

Are you drunk? Ethang5 has no need to pretend to be anyone else. You have absolutely no evidence that he has used any other aliases. Yet, Your puppet muppet Harriet has used many aliases.

Ethang5 is not the one who is lying on this site. Harriet has lied so many times she has forgotten how to tell the truth.

Christian ministers do not twist the words of the bible. They allow it to speak for itself. On the other hand - you, Anon, Cannot stand people reading the bible for themselves - in fact it scares the daylight out of you when people read the bible for themselves. So you twist it and distort it. You fabricate the truth - you add to the truth and you delete the truth when it shows you to be a fraud and a liar. Not only do you delete and add and distort the truth of the bible - but then add confusion to it as well. You interpret the bible using code words - code words which you invent yourself to confuse the ordinary person. You are worse than the Pharisees and the Roman Catholic priests in the dark ages. At least back then there were others who also understood latin and could see or judge whether the priest was lying or not. You don't allow anyone else that same transparency.

You simply say God told me on the Sea of Glass - therefore I am right and you are all wrong. The fact that everyone else can see is that you are supporting old ning nong in his lies and racism and foul activism does not seem to concern you - although it ought to concern you if you had some real scruples and morals.

You are a fool and a charlatan. You deceive and are deceived. You twist the words of God and God will not be mocked. You add to the words of God - so he will add to you all of the curses of the book - and you delete - so your name will be deleted from the book of life.

Yet, God is slow to anger and quick to forgive. Even now it is not too late for you to repent of your sins - and turn back to God. Even now you can embrace the grace that God has for you through faith. Even now you can know the forgiveness of sins and have your heart replaced with a new heart. Even now you can be adopted into his family and receive a new name - a name that incorporates you into God's inheritance along with his son the Lord Jesus. I urge you to embrace God.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 7:50:23 AM
***Tradesecret wrote: Are you drunk?

No. Are Christian ministers drunk?

Rev 17:6
I saw the woman, Drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.
I saw the woman, Drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.

Killing the drunk whore
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/

***Ethang5 has no need to pretend to be anyone else. You have absolutely no evidence that he has used any other aliases.

Nice response. That is not my claim about EThang5.

***Yet, Your puppet muppet Harriet has used many aliases.

Irrelevant claim to Yahweh's claim that multiple users are using EThang5. No sleep during 3 days of continuous posting.

***Ethang5 is not the one who is lying on this site. Harriet has lied so many times she has forgotten how to tell the truth.

Harikrish is not lying, And 80% to 90% of his posts are regurgitating quotes. Why isn't ETHang5 happy with Harry reposting all of what was written? Answer: He has an ET agenda to bash India and Indians using racism.

I was happy with Harikrish quoting me in spite of his twisting the meaning. He kept repeating I believe Yahweh claims I am the reincarnated Noah for everyone in DDO to see. Fine we Yahweh.

***Christian ministers do not twist the words of the bible. They allow it to speak for itself.

Wrong. Paul claimed revelations he received interpreted the Bible. Revelation from God does not stop except for unbelief. The occult knows perfectly revelation is based on belief. They prayed Mormonism into existence.

Wisdom of Ages says the gods must appear to us in the flesh to believe in them. ETs and the occult leaders have unshakable faith from the immature and incompetent Sons and Daughters of God born mortal visiting them in person. However, The ET leaders know nothing about the inner kingdom of the heart. They only know of mind's powerful interconnection to the soul of the "Creator" and not his good heart next to our spirit-orbs that gives the revelations to the inner kingdom of God. The inner and outer are ONE Kingdom of God. ETs only have knowledge of the outer kingdom of God.

***On the other hand - you, Anon, Cannot stand people reading the bible for themselves - in fact it scares the daylight out of you when people read the bible for themselves.

No. They read the Bible and when an assumptions is needed they draw on the resources of dead theologians to dictate the assumptions rather than believe in God and his revelation power. Living prophets both occult and Christian believe in God. Ministers and theologians who claim revelation stopped do not believe in or trust God. They trust in men. . Yahushu said they honor Yahweh with their lips but their HEART is far from them teaching the doctrines and commandments of men.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 9:16:50 AM
Continued. . .

***Tradesecret wrote: So you twist it and distort it.

No. I go to thee Hebrew and Greek to no the true thoughts of God instead of the deliberate corrupters. Yahweh simply pulls the weeds. He twists nothing.

***You fabricate the truth - you add to the truth and you delete the truth when it shows you to be a fraud and a liar.

Restore the truth is he correct paradigm. There is an huge Restoration movement. Are they gong to hell with me? Why would God create so many souls to suffer in hell forever contrary to Matt 12:31 declaring all sins are forgiven but one.

***Not only do you delete and add and distort the truth of the bible - but then add confusion to it as well. You interpret the bible using code words - code words which you invent yourself to confuse the ordinary person. You are worse than the Pharisees and the Roman Catholic priests in the dark ages. At least back then there were others who also understood latin and could see or judge whether the priest was lying or not. You don't allow anyone else that same transparency.

Are you arguing for a priest class to return to Latin? The 1. 2 billion Catholics use Latin masses but do not comprehend a damn thing the priest is saying. You do not the Latin Catholic Church have 1. 2 billion members, Right? What are you arguing? Dark Ages? Your kidding, Right? They still give the mass in Latin and no one does what is said. Ordinar people do not know Latin.

***You simply say God told me on the Sea of Glass - therefore I am right and you are all wrong.

I changed the word "told" to "revealed" which is more accurate. Beliefs cannot be proven right or wrong about eternal truth. As Willows will argue correctly. Therefore, The real debate is "knowing" the afterlife is true by this or that opinion of men changing assumptions into to "facts" and "knowledge" based on dead people. NOBODY KNOWS. Everyone believes. You are confusing very firm belief as "knowing", My beliefs are hot or cold and not lukewarm.

***The fact that everyone else can see is that you are supporting old ning nong in his lies and racism and foul activism does not seem to concern you - although it ought to concern you if you had some real scruples and morals.

Yahweh is teaching truth and is not a "people assumption Generators" like Christian ministers are.

***You are a fool and a charlatan. You deceive and are deceived. You twist the words of God and God will not be mocked. You add to the words of God - so he will add to you all of the curses of the book - and you delete - so your name will be deleted from the book of life.

Think in the deep end. How can God add the curses in the book of Revelation if they are physical plagues in the future? Think. What about those who where told that idea and died 1, 000 years ago? Biblically warped minds cannot think when everything is an unexplainable mystery. The plagues are in the heart, And anyone who modified the text as a blind Luciferian mole will suffer the plagues so they will repent for what they did to add words to the Bible. They will be forgiven as declared in Matt: 12:31. I'm pulling weeds and interpreting the original text. Yahweh is fixing the Words that we added to the NT text and removing them. When Christian ministers claim the Bible is infallible, They also make the prophecy in the Book of Revelation null and void. What a mass of confusions. Think!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 10:53:26 AM
Wizofoz wrote:

Ethang5 is a self loathing nigger. He doesn't need help to despise himself. But following a slave religion like Christianity gives him a higher sense of purpose because African slavery is biblical.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 6:10:11 PM
Continued. . .

Rev 22:18-21
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book [Therefore, He can repent of the bad ideas that were added to the book and throw the bad ideas into the lake of fire BUT KEEP THE ETERNALLY TRUE IDEAS]":

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, And out of the holy city, And from the things which are written in this book [by meddling with removing ideas, And not knowing the true ideas, We can not enjoy living with that truth forever. ETERNAL TRUTH HAS ITS OWN REWARDS.

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly [to your heart in translation or resurrection. It happens instantly]. Amen. Even so, Come [to our hearts in the inner kingdom], Lord Yahusua. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.

The book of life is the eternal ideas that come from white grace throne of God. All works-based salvation ideas are thrown into the fire and destroyed. The idea the books are opened and we are "judged by our works" turns eternity into mortality. Cool imagery. No. For eternity, We are saved by white grace through faith. Works are not included in the rainbow covenant:

White Grace and book of Life:
Reflect White Light:
God glorifies Himself by reflecting His light off us:
Eternal life is redestination from the beginning:

Red Love
Orange Faith + Hope combined
Yellow God's will
Green Life
Blue truth
Indigo separates temporary mortal truth from eternal truth by God's love using the Golden Rule.
Purple authority of perfectly balanced eternal truth and love

Bottom-line: no works.
Only faith and hope.

I have been on the sea of glass for a year. It was revealed just now that I omitted hope from the rainbow colors because of Paul's writings. Paul summarized the gospel message in Eph 2:8-9. Hope is included with faith obviously in his writings:

Heb 11:1
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, The evidence not seen.

No. Hope was removed from the text to cause confusion! :

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith and hope, And that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God [created by the first-hand evidence Yahweh Elohim controls], Not of works, Lest anyone should boast.

Therefore, That "part" of the truth was removed. We cannot enjoy its fruit of eternal truth! See? Man looks at words not thoughts and by removing the word "hope" the mind confuses "justification by faith" with "eternal presestination". It is the best example of what happens when men remove words from the Bible. The book of Revelation describes the consequences perfectly. We lose the blessing of truth. It is the "part" we cannot enjoy. Impossible.

Unless the idea is restored, Which the sea of glass can do. Message to occult Israel: The elect need to know the Lord in spiritual intimacy and reach the sea of glass. There are plenty of mistakes or omissions of thought along the way because of all the wrong ideas in our heads that man teaches us, And we believe the ideas are true.

The translation principles in Ezekiel 18 properly defines the "just shall live by His faith". Repentance of sin and bad ideas "justifies" us to walk in the light and not the atonement doctrine added in the 9th century.

Endless confusion was created in Christianity by removing "Hope" from a salvation idea vs the justification idea that Ezekiel 18 clearly teaches only Israel and not the Gentile dogs: turn to God and live by repentance to not die of old age. Repentance justifies life.

Paul defined faith and hope not only in Hebrews 11:1 and in Ephesians 2:8-9 as a translation principle of Enoch, But He also defines it as faith, Hope, Love but the greatest of these is love. He is not going to be inconsistent in his definitions.

Paul would not have omitted such an important idea of hope from the salvation equation. Those goats using the black grace power of God sure fooled everyone unwittingly in their blinded over-confidence by trusting their flesh that actually saw the inept and incompetent Sons and Daughters of God born immortal. Cool, Huh? . God is opening their eyes and glorifying Himself by ending the genetic reengineering of the ETs and Cosmic War peacefully in the flesh after 150, 000 years. No religions needed. He is going to nuke all religions with the ET Law of One. A good world is ahead of us not an evil one. The New World Order will be glorious being first led by the ETs and their Law of One, And then, Led by the 12 disciples after the evidence opens the ET closed minds which should remain closed until the Creator provides the first-hand evidence directly Himself because He controls all the evidence.

My adding hope to the rainbow covenant color wheel is a good example how receiving revelations and corrections on the sea of glass works with the ideas already in the mind and corrects them when we are ready. Yahweh revealed the hope omission after properly defined salvation vs justification. The white throne grace of God removes our "part" of truth because someone deleted the word "hope" from Ephesians 2:8-9.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 6:35:23 PM
Clarification:

The Biblical ideas are restored on the sea of glass. The message to occult Israel is: The 144,000 elect of God need to know the Lord in spiritual intimacy and submit to truth like females and reach the sea of glass. There are plenty of mistakes or omissions of thoughts along the way because of all the wrong ideas in our heads that man teaches us, And we believe the ideas are **eternally** true.

Keep the eternal knowledge private and no one will know the error but You and God. Yahweh has to correct me publically because of who I am, and the ideas are public. Plus Yahweh is demonstrating how the sea of glass works. The workers at the bottom do not have the same need to correct themselves publically. I am 61. I only went public at age 60. Only my family knew what I believed before then. Family forgive mistakes and omissions. The public is much different. The internet removes the negative stigma from my personal life.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2019 4:00:04 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Breaking Poo!
A high school teacher breaks the law

Modern Hindu Family
Except for toilets, They still poo outside.

Dragon Cow Pee!
Where our Hindu hero gets his spamming powers!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Morons
Spammers on the half shell!

Lol. I kill me.

For a Fistfull of Rupees
See how low a Hindu will go!

On The Waterfront
A new place for Indians to poo!

Dumb and Dumber
The story of 2 Indians

Mission To Mars
Hindus need a new place to poo!

Poorassic Park
Ancient poo comes to life!

Enter The Moron
It ain't spam till the moron gets in!

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Moron
The moron thinks he's hidden. . . . Ouch!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.