9/18/2019 1:49:43 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
ethang5 wrote:
The Poorient Express
An Indian train. Watch your step!

Cow On A Wire
Bow down and worship Hindus

The Amatoabad Horror
Haunted house, Hindu style. Watch your step!

You are mentally ill. After confessing you are a poor African slave living in slum city Accra who makes a living as a low IQ delivery mule with 3 black negroid illegitimate bastard daughters. You are now trying to deny your own confessions. You are a black negroid and there is no way to deny it.

You are fighting your own ugly black negroid reflection and confessions negroid Ethang. I am merely quoting your words.

Nigger Ethang Aka slumdog slum dweller mutt negroid is burning!

Will African negroids create a wrong impression on Aliens about the Human race should they be spotted in space?

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and non-Blacks.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342553/
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Ethang5 replied: OK moron

Read Nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. (Only high security prisons are electrified in America! ) more proof you live in slum city Accra Ghana. Busted nigger!

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

We hear you nigger!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2019 5:04:28 AM
Posted: 1 day ago
ethang5 wrote:

The Poorient Express
An Indian train. Watch your step!

Cow On A Wire
Bow down and worship Hindus

The Amatoabad Horror
Haunted house, Hindu style. Watch your step!

The Place Beyond the Poo
Indian phrase for "abroad".

The Wedding Spammer
The moron attends a wedding. Watch your step!

The Spamming Moms Club
Hindu moms leave droppings everywhere.

Silence of the Lunatics
A look at a future without the moron troll.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.