Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Turn and live

anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 12:26:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
All the translation ideas of white grace power of Yahweh Elohim are summarized in Ezekiel 18 to turn to the Creator to become gods and goddesses and not die of old age.

The goat families need to know God does not care about the past, And from Ezekiel 18, When read carefully, The chapter includes the past sins of the goat families that died of old age, And the technology did not save them.

As predestinated gods and goddesses all the goats and sheep will be together to remember their past lives and families. They are the FAMILY of Israel, According to God's promises to Abraham.

The Gentile dogs did not want the responsibility nor the pain of the trial of faith that goes with the family objectives of the 12 tribes. Yahweh offers translation to live only Israel. Repent and live.

Yahweh does not want Israel to die in never-ending reincarnations for a million years. When the temple is built, Translation can be done in 35 years or less. The evolution of mortals has already evolved to its maximum physical potential. All that is left is mental and spiritual growth by walking in the light. Fiddling with the genetics will not solve the problem of death. No. It will just corrupt the planet like it did in the days of Noah, My days. . .

Ezekiel 18 summary of translation principles:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342278/
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 4:46:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ezekiel 18
The word of the Lord came to me again, saying, "What do you mean when you use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying:

"The fathers have eaten sour grapes. And the children's teeth are blunt and dull? [The goats believe Yahweh Elohim is a lying criminal of sour fruit that is bad. The goats believe Ra (Lucifer) and the ETs instead, The children of Israel are taught falsehoods to protect them from Yahweh. They cannot chew the words of Yahweh. The goat ideas create blunt and dull teeth in the children of Israel. They cannot chew or digest the meat ideas of translation to stop dying]..

"As I live," says the Lord God, [Pointing to the power of life]
"you shall no longer use this proverb in Israel [Goat ideas will die during the times of translation in the past or today].

Behold, all souls are Mine [on a predestinated path];
The soul of the father As well as the soul of the son is Mine [Living on My path in the mortal Matrix of time. God is the Creator of life frequencies from dust];
The soul who sins [missing the goal of translation]
shall die [physically]. .

But if a man is just [doing God's will in white grace]
And does what is lawful and right [by grace through faith renewing the mind by covering the flesh];
he has not eaten on the mountains [ideas of the goats in pagan temples],
Nor lifted up his eyes [spirit orb heart]
to the idols [graven images like Jesus hanging on a cross or the star of David or pentagram, etc.]
of the house of Israel [incorrectly using the Bible written to Israel]
Nor defiled his neighbor"s wife [committed adultery],
Nor approached a woman during her impurity [kept all the Leviticus laws];
If he has not oppressed anyone [Believes in total freedom for everyone],
But has restored to the debtor his pledge [for doing the agreed work];
Has robbed no one by violence [is not a criminal thief--covers all 10 commandments],
But has given his bread to the hungry [spiritual and physical bread]
And covered the naked with clothing [physical and spiritual clothing]
If he has not exacted usury [runs businesses for profits and not interest to add value to society]
Nor taken any increase [knowing he is a steward of God's power and not the owner--poor in spirit stuff],
But has withdrawn his hand from iniquity [witchcraft black grace power of God]
And executed true ]judgment between man and man [as a mortal];
If he has walked in My statutes [walking in the light to do God's will]
And kept My judgments faithfully"[with knowledge doing God's will walking in the light by revelation]
He is just [the just shall live by his /His faith. Saved by grace through faith];
He shall surely live! [be translated]
Says the Lord God [Abrahamic rainbow everlasting covenant of life to procreate immortal children].

"If he begets a son who is a robber Or a shedder of blood, Who does any of these things And does none of those duties [by grace through faith],
But has eaten on the mountains [eaten goat ideas in goat temples]
Or defiled his neighbor"
s wife [adultery]
If he has oppressed the poor and needy [stolen their money as slaves]
Robbed by violence [broke the 10 commandments by theft]
Not restored the pledge [after the work is done]
Lifted his eyes to the idols [graven images of Christ or the star of David]
Or committed abomination [spiritual vomit]
If he has exacted usury [instead of creating business profits to add value to society]
Or taken increase"[define himself as the owner and not a steward]
Shall he then live? He shall not live! If he has done any of these abominations,
He shall surely die [and not be translated]
His blood [false counterfeit ideas of life]
shall be upon him.

"If, however, he begets a son Who sees all the sins [to fall short of life]
which his father has done, And considers but does not do likewise; Who has not eaten on the mountains, Nor lifted his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, Nor defiled his neighbor"s wife; Has not oppressed anyone, Nor withheld a pledge, Nor robbed by violence, But has given his bread to the hungry And covered the naked with clothing; Who has withdrawn his hand from the poor And not received usury or increase, But has executed My judgments And walked in My statutes"He shall not die for the iniquity [witchcraft]
of his father; He shall surely live! [be translated]

"As for his father, Because he cruelly oppressed, Robbed his brother by violence,
And did what is not good among his people, Behold, he shall die for his iniquity [witchcraft from the God of death].

"Yet you say, "Why should the son not bear the guilt of the father?" Because the son has done what is lawful and right, and has kept all My statutes and observed them, he shall surely live. The soul who sins shall die [This idea destroys the atonement lie].

The son shall not bear guilt of the father, nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upouron himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself [This idea from God obliterates the 9th century atonement doctrine of "sour grapes" of the fathers and "blunt and dull teeth" of the children pushed on Israel from the sincere goats who were deceived by the glory of God].

"But if a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die [Be translated].
None of the transgressions which he has committed shall be remembered against him; [God forgets the past sins]
because of the righteousness which he has done [today and stop sinning completely],
he shall live [will not fall short of the glory of God in translation life].
Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?" [physically]
says the Lord God, "and not that he should turn from his ways and live? [Physically live? No pleasure in Israel's death His bride-God. Life is His pleasure!]

"But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and does according to all the abominations that the wicked man does, shall he live? [Physical translation]
All the righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered [GOD DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE PAST WHETHERE IT IS GOOD OR EVIL. GOD IS INTERESTED ONLY IN TODAY AND NOW];
because of the unfaithfulness of which he is guilty and the sin [missed the translation goal to change the bodily frequency and remove the dragon forever]
which he has committed, because of them he shall die [physically].

"Yet you say, The way of the Lord is not fair [They believe in free will and the God of death and not the Almighty predestination power of God]

Hear now, O house of Israel, is it not My way which is fair, and your ways which are not fair? [Yes. The God of death sucks. Physical death sucks from all of its horrid viewpoints]

When a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity [witchcraft power by black grace in Israel through faith],
and dies in it, it is because of the iniquity he has done that he dies [Iniquity is Gentile witchcraft of the power of God that has blinded and deceived him to create his arrogance to die].

.Again, when a wicked man turns away from the wickedness which he committed, and does what is lawful and right, he preserves himself alive. Because he considers and turns away from all the transgressions which he committed, he shall surely live; he shall not die. Yet the house of Israel says, "The way of the Lord is not fair." O house of Israel, is it not My ways which are fair, and your ways which are not fair?

"Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel [predestinated gods and goddess],
every one according to his ways," says the Lord God. "Repent, and turn from all your transgressions, so that iniquity [witchcraft]
will not be your ruin. Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit [inner kingdom]
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 4:47:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ez 18 Continued. . .
Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, And get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit [inner kingdom].
For why should you die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies, " says the Lord God. "Therefore turn and live! "

OCCULT ISRAELIS PREDESTINATED TO BE TRNASLATED INTO GODS AND GODESSES LIKE ENOCH OR VALIANT THOR:

Hebrews 11:5 KJV
By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, Because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, That he pleased God.
Harikrish
Posts: 42,358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 8:04:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Ez 18 Continued. . .
Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, And get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit [inner kingdom].
For why should you die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies, " says the Lord God. "Therefore turn and live! "

OCCULT ISRAELIS PREDESTINATED TO BE TRNASLATED INTO GODS AND GODESSES LIKE ENOCH OR VALIANT THOR:

Hebrews 11:5 KJV
By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, Because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, That he pleased God.

There is more information in the Book of Ezekiel about building spacecrafts then there is in Genesis about building a boat.
Read Erich von Daniken's "Chariots of the Gods".
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2019 5:16:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Ez 18 Continued. . .
Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, And get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit [inner kingdom].
For why should you die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies, " says the Lord God. "Therefore turn and live! "

OCCULT ISRAELIS PREDESTINATED TO BE TRNASLATED INTO GODS AND GODESSES LIKE ENOCH OR VALIANT THOR:

Hebrews 11:5 KJV
By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, Because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, That he pleased God.

There is more information in the Book of Ezekiel about building spacecrafts then there is in Genesis about building a boat.
Read Erich von Daniken's "Chariots of the Gods".

Valiant Thor is a translated man whose spacecraft UFO was called Victor One. They symbolic names that point to the inner kingdom of God within the heart.

UFO Jesus
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341701/

.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2019 7:11:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Translated men and women come in spacecraft and not as glorified gods in bodies brighter than the sun like to Joseph Smith, Luciferians, Pagan. And all the others, Etc, From the family of Ra born immortal so we do not become arrogant and fail to enter the inner kingdom in our hearts.

They could appear in glory if they wanted to. But it would make us want to kneel before their power like mortal kings require and they don't. The outer image of kneeling to power is symbolic of the inner kingdom kneeling to eternal truth in our minds. All the ancient prophets knew this truth and the early assemblies of the first assemblies of Yahweh Elohim also knew.

I made a mistake many months ago because of reading in the flesh and not my spirit orb like the ancient prophets did. Yahweh is always correcting me because I read the Bible with the wrong paradigms and did not have the mind of Isaiah or Ezekiel like Paul did. For 57 years I did not even come close to the mind of Christ with the damn atonement ideas in my head that blinded me automatically. Paul covered his flesh when He wrote the following words. :

Philippians 2:5-11
Let this **mind** be in you which was also in Yahushua the Messiah, Who, Being in the form of God [in His mind and thoughts. Duh! ],
did not consider it robbery to be equal with God [We are all the great I Am inside us],

but made Himself of no reputation, Taking the form of a bondservant, And coming in the likeness of men [his body and soul and spirit was reincarnated Adam]

And being found in appearance as a man [Yahushua as reincarnated
Adam],
He humbled Himself [IN HIS MIND AND HEART. The idea of physically kneeling is from earthly kings that love power. In contrast, Heaven is a cube of equality not a pyramid of power and authority. Truth+love is the royal authority of purple. The people asked for Kings so God gave them kings to kneel their bodies symbolic of the inner kingdom mind]
and became obedient to the point of death, Even the death of the cross [TO DEMONSTRAT GODS POWER IN HIS MIND, HEART, AND WILL].

Yahushua's skeletal back is the proof of the power of the cross, Which all disciples knew by word of mouth. I had a prophet 20 years ago tell me he saw in vision Yahushua's gruesome back in when He was crucified:

Whipped Skeletal back of Yahushua is God's best kept secret
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341697/

Let us continue. . .

Therefore, God also has highly exalted Him [because as a man, Reincarnated Adam, Yahushua endured the cross for the glory of the Father in the third heaven; Christ proved Ra (Lucifer) is wrong about God's heart and the genetic reengineering theories of the ETs created by bad assumption about the Cosmic War and Eternity. The ET are completely innocent in their beliefs and noble intentions. Ra (Lucifer) is the problem, Not them.

Let us continue. . . .

and given Him the name which is above every name, That at the name of Jesus every knee [ROUND KNEECAP represents THE FEMALE SIDE OF THE SPIRIT ORB. SAME IDEA OF THE 144000 FEMALES on the sea of glass--we are all female and male].
should bow [to the truth],

I WAS COMPLETLY WRONG. HIS WORDS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FLESH, BUT OF THE MIND. LOOK AT WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE I MADETO MISCOMPREHEND HIS THOUGHTS. I did have the idea down on the sea of glass about submitting in the mind when I came to DDO. But I did not apply it Philippians 2:5-11 to until now. The sea of glass is self-correcting the evil religions I had in my carnal brain. It can't be prevented, Same with Roy Sausek. All the prophets need to reach the sea of glass and know the Lord through spiritual intimacy].

Let's finish. . .

of those in heaven [first, Second, And third heaven],
and of those on earth [us],
and of those under the earth [ETs],
and that every tongue [words and ideas in the mind--the mind is the tongue--think about it]
should confess that Yahusha the Messiah is Lord [Yahweh the Great I Am like all of us are}, to the glory of God the Father [in the third heaven to prove Ra (Lucifer) is wrong]

Noah/Anon is speeches with the new knowledge from the sea of glass.

Valiant Thor symbolism of inner kingdom sstarts in post #10
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341362/

In short, Valiant Thor is translated man and appeared with symbolic names to point us to the inner kingdom of God in the Book of Relation and Christ to reveal to use the MIND OF CHRIST in the inner kingdom of God.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2019 4:02:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anon wrote: and that every tongue [words and ideas in the mind--the mind is the tongue--think about it]

The tongue converts our ideas to words in the outer kingdom. We learn the language and how to speak as children. Likewise, The mind takes the light of God and converts the ideas into words, And we write them in symbolic language using natural words of the flesh to mean something completely different than the five senses teach plus the carnal mind of past or future (7 mountains of the beast system that lives in time).

For example, The natural word "water" means to drink for our bodies becomes "water" of the Word of God we drink for the spirit-orb by revelation while walking in the light. In the latter, The mind is our tongue of the spirit-orb. Our hands become a tool to communicate by writing with a pen or computer. The tongue of the mind creates the words by the power of God for either good or evil, Depending on which direction the light is traveling--either toward Yahweh Elohim the Creator (good) inside us or toward the dragon (evil) inside us.
Anonymous
8/17/2019 5:00:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
talking to yourself?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2019 5:12:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have been on the sea of glass for a year learning how to use my tongue to express Yahweh's thoughts and not man's thoughts. Yahweh splits the mortal mount of Olives in my heart from North to South. It has been a long process from age 17 to 61, But the truth from the Bible has grown exponentially since age 57. Yahweh is giving me a crash course after entering DDO.

DDO is similar to a school of the prophets set up anciently in the Bible. It is not a hierarchy of sorts but group of elect souls seeking the truth in Israel while they rule the planet as insiders simultaneously. The Lord picked me as an "outsider" to gather the insider goats to build the intellectual boat with the help of all of you. Whoever is praying for me out their keep doing it, For the last 9 months more power of God has rested upon me than in my previous 60 years. The Luciferians prayed Mormonism into existence. Keep praying. Thank you.

Paul was writing like Isaiah or Ezekiel with deep symbolism, But there is no school of the prophets on earth except on DDO. The school of the prophets will move from the mind of Christ on the Internet to the outer kingdom flesh of man when the key prophets (not me) reach the see of glass and organize all the "system thoughts" of the inner kingdom into an orderly presentation and seminars that are very easy to see both the wheat and tares of thoughts by utilizing the Lord's two ships--Revelation I and Revelation II for the leaders of the world.

No one but the prophets, ETs, And leaders of the world will know what is going on until the Lord wants the public to know--the ETs will supervise to ensure he money systems do not threaten the Law of One, And they will place chips in everyone with their better technology. They will teach us the better way. Teamwork. The cooperation is essential.

The secrecy will be business as usual as it has been with the goats and ETs for thousands of years working together under the power of he Creator. The clay feet mixed with iron is the symbolic meaning. The rock is the economic order of Christ in Acts 2-6. The ETs will cooperate under the "premise" Daniel 2 "might" be from the Creator and "test" the theory for 30 years and replace it with their caste system if the idea is NOT from the Creator and fails in its objectives. They are closed minded and follow the evidence as it should be.

The ETs and Luciferians will return to their former trusting relationship before Ra (Lucifer) created the division strategy and changed the relationship with the hidden intension to throw the bankers under the bus. The ETs did not know what he was doing. They did not know Ra and Lucifer are the identical Son of God creating two different narratives simultaneously. Very clever to hide the eternal truth from mortals, Isn't it? The idea is from Yahweh not Ra (Lucifer). Surprise!

The ETs and Luciferians are experts at secrecy at the hands of God. The Law of One must be rolled out first to kill all religions. For example, Consider the nuclear bomb Yahweh just dropped on DDO about bowing at the knee. The idea must be destroyed.

For example, Consider Valiant Thor dropping to his knees in vocal public prayer. Huh? Kneeling the mortal body was invented by kings and not Yahweh. ETs don't have kings they have leaders based on birth from the Creator. The people are One Community of mortals seeking to be immortal by the genetics. However, On outer earth, Religions picked up on the "king and kneeling" idea to control the masses because it works excellently to persuade others to believe in their imaginary gods and outer graven images. However, In our minds, We can pray standing, Sitting, Running, Resting in bed, Or whatever. I cannot even remember the last time I kneeled in prayer to God. It is far more natural and comfortable NOT to kneel. Therefore, Paul was speaking of the inner kingdom of the mind of Christ and not the body kneeling.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2019 5:54:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The scripture says the 144000 females stand on the see of glass. The 24 elders fall down before the Father represent the male part of spirit submitting the royal authority of the inner kingdom of eternal truth. The authority of the Father is in the color purple of "truth and love" in perfect balance. Yahweh Elohim's authority is not in our bodies of flesh or positions of man's authority. In heaven, Positions of leadership is not authority. Leading is not authority. Leading is a skill. A gift from God. Truth and love is the authority of heaven. Authority and gifts are two separated concepts to see clear.

I am not gifted at leading people. But am full ofETERNAL truth to speak in authority from Yahweh. We are currently on DDO in the cold snow of eternal truth from the North. The baptism of soul emotions of Pentecost in the final "bowl cleansing" will come later in the flesh of using reincarnated John the Baptist who is only 13 years old at this time.

We are at the beginning stages of the mind and heart. The one "heart and soul" will come later when the goat and sheet prophets gather in the flesh in the Lord's timing. The Lord is being completely transparent to the ETs to gain their trust. Some may be be saying, "Why the 50 year plan? " The Lord has never worked that way before in the Bible? No. The ETs need transparency to know that God is not going to interfere with their desires to remove all nukes from the planet and use the Law of One.

I have been on the sea of glass for a year and two months learning how to use my tongue to excpress Yahweh's thoughts and not man's thoughts as God splits the mortal mount of Olives in my heart from North to South. It has been a long process from age 17 to 61, But the truth from the Bible has grown exponentially since age 57. I already knew the Bible quite well, But all the meanings changed in that last year.

Yahweh is giving me crash course as DDO is similar to the school of the prophets set up anciently. Paul was writing like Isaiah or Ezekiel with deep symbolism, But there is no school of the prophets on earth except at DDO. All the deceived gathering of prophets are in error and was done to fool Ra (Lucifer) to think He was in control of the confusion, When in truth, Yahweh Elohim has always been in control.

The school of the prophets will transition from the mind of Christ on the Internet to the outer kingdom when the key prophets (not me) reach the see of glass and organize all the "system thoughts" of the inner kingdom into an orderly presentation that makes it very easy to see both the wheat and tares of thoughts in the Lord's two ships--revelation I and Revelation II for the leaders of the world. No one but the prophets, ETs, And leaders of the world will know what is going on until the Lord wants the public to know. The secrecy will be business as usual as it has been with the ETs and goats for thousands of years. They are experts at the hands of God. When the public will know, Only God knows but the Law of One must be rolled out first.

For example, Consider the nuclear bomb Yahweh just dropped on DDO about bowing at the knee. The 24 elders falling down before him represent the male part of spirit submitting the royal authority of the inner kingdom of eternal truth. That authority of the Father is in the color purple of truth and love in perfect balance. It is not is our bodies of flesh. The female side of the spirit stands firmly to receive the revelation, But the male throws of his crown of authority as a man in mortal things to submit to the truth the female receives. See? The male actually submits to the female principle inside us that must stand firm in the revelations she receives from God on the sea of glass. The idea is for the elect of Israel and not or the Gentile-dog-angels. The woman births the man. The man does not birth the woman!

The world religions have it all backwards in the heart because of the money systems mixed with God commanded the men to work so the women can nurture the children in Israel for the children the grow up to be translated, Speaking of physical needs to survive come first, And not the spiritual. The first shall be last and the last first. The religions teach the first shall be first and remain first--these are the Jews. Or Christians teach the last is always first and has always been first. But truth is the physical and spiritual are two sides of the same rainbow covenant as One Covenant.

Again, The Gentile dogs pick up the Bible and twist it into ideas that are ridiculously stupid, And reincarnated Israel believes the ideas from the PhDs of man who go to the school of men and not the school of the prophets. . Israel has been led by the Gentile dogs and their systems of learning to teach all the false paradigms of the Bible. Therefore, The Law of One will remove the bad Biblical paradigms and only occult Israel will retain the correct paradigms secretly in the heart--including the elect ETs of Israel.

The ETs for at most 30 years, And will be observing very carefully to prove the theory true or false about individual freedom and coveting emotions and how to remove them. Do we remove coveting emotions by Christ and his "freedom" money systems? Or by the community and Law of One? Is the money more important than the philosophy? Yes or no? The ETs need valid evidence to know the truth of that question.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2019 6:38:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
talking to yourself?

Well, That depends. Do you see any idea that contradict the OT or ET facts verses the assumptions of men. If the ideas of Yahweh attack or contradict the assumptions, Doctrines, Or commandments of men then the arguments are a waste of time. But if the ideas contradict God Himself, Then the dialog would be fruitful. I only believe the ideas. I do not "know" they are true. I will change with valid evidence. Or with more rational assumptions. Do you have any?
Anonymous
8/17/2019 7:41:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
talking to yourself?

Well, That depends. Do you see any idea that contradict the OT or ET facts verses the assumptions of men. If the ideas of Yahweh attack or contradict the assumptions, Doctrines, Or commandments of men then the arguments are a waste of time. But if the ideas contradict God Himself, Then the dialog would be fruitful. I only believe the ideas. I do not "know" they are true. I will change with valid evidence. Or with more rational assumptions. Do you have any?

Eye eye eye
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2019 9:20:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Reycola, You are online, But have not responded seriously with "eye eye eye". But Yahweh Elohim will give your something to thing about as you have entered the deep end of the Olympic Champion Swimmer of God's thoughts.

The difficulty in a dialog with my posts is I have new paradigms from Yahweh that do not attack Torah for the Hebrew text is 99. 99% percent pure because of the Hebrew discipline copying the Word of God. But the interpretations of the thought are in error because of faulty paradigms created by the imaginations of men. The paradigms create faulty translation of the Hebrew.

Fortunately, The individual word meanings have been preserved in Strong's Concordance and elsewhere in the "outer kingdom" are accurately preserved to restore the original meaning from he sea of glass that God intends for the "inner kingdom". Without the outer kingdom meaning of words, The mirror of the "inner kingdom" meaning would be impossible to know.

The NT is another animal. 20% of the Greek has been corrupted, And therefore, Yahweh needs to use the ET Law of One to cleanse the earth of the dumb Biblical paradigms in our hearts received by habit of tradition:

1. Atonement
2. Testament
3. Church
4. Money
5. Sex
6. ETs and the Cosmic War
7. Purpose of Mortality
8. Purpose of Eternity
9. Where we came from
10. Where were going in the afterlife
11. Salvation
12. Angels
12. You are Gods
13. Reincarnation
14. Resurrection
15. Translation
16. Grace--Everyone is saved
17. Justification by faith instead of justification repentance
18 Who is Lucifer?
19 What is baptism?
20 What is Pentecost for today?
22 What is the Way, Truth, And Life?
23 What does the 22 chapters of book of Revelation?
24 How do the prophets teach one consistent message in the command of John and Yahushua "Repent, The kingdom of heaven is at hand or near. "
25 Day of Lord
etc. , Etc.

Anon has been demonstrating the paradigms of man vs the eternal truth are not in harmony. The true eternal and mortal paradigms from Yahweh are different than every man, Religion, And ET currently believes on the planet.

God is using reincarnated Noah to fulfill prophecy that Yahushua said:

Matt 24:37
But as the days of Noah were, So also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

The Son of Man is part of "us" as the Great I Am as the "man" in the four parts of the "Godhead" in Ezekiel 1 Paul refers to in Colossians in our "hearts" of the inner kingdom. We are coming as the "man" part of God to clean house as Yahweh Elohim Noah/Anon lived anciently. Not body death this time but idea death. The "days of Noah" are tied to the "day" today, As Yahweh teaches DDO in the light of the "Day". See? Day in Genesis 1 is also eternal/spiritual in meaning and not temporal.

The entire paradigms inside the heart will change for good, For as God killed all flesh on the planet anciently, He is about to also kill all religious ideas from our hearts:

Rev 17
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/

The same "Day of the Lord" also happened in the first century assemblies. In the 2nd and 3rd centuries the sincere Luciferian Corruptors led by God's black grace power changed the pure ideas from the Messiah into religious nonsense again by the third century and introduced the corrupted NT Bible with the wheat and tares. In spite of the NT errors, We still have the dependable and True Hebrew Torah.

As demonstrated consistently for almost 10 months on DDO, Yahweh Elohim has said the ETs are going to first remove all religious paradigms using the money systems of Christ that will establish brand new paradigms secretly for a few called "occult Israel). The ETs started the official disclosure in July 2019.

As it was done in Noah's day in the outer kingdom, So will it be done with the inner kingdom. Every religious paradigm will be cast in the lake of fire. The Bible is true, And although it has not happened to everyone yet, One can intellectually comprehend the idea before it happens.

We are all part of Yahweh Elohim called and elected by Him to fulfill true Biblical prophesy that is predestinate to come to pass in next 50 years or a little bit longer. The end of the Cosmic War would not have been possible unless we, The assembled parts of the Great I am lost in the time Matrix as the future Israelite gods and Gentile angles, So the speak, Built the technology we did, Being driven by our freedom to create and improve our world. Praise Yahweh he is monitoring and controlling our ability to find ourselves as the Great I Am by true grace and repentance! Yahweh will heal His-Her lost and broken spirit orbs of 7. 4+ billion soul to glorify His Name.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.