Ethang5 is a slum dweller

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 3:32:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/29/2019 7:05:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 3:40:11 PM
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 3:47:33 PM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 3:54:02 PM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 4:01:34 PM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 4:08:14 PM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 9:41:02 PM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 9:48:13 PM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 9:55:23 PM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2020 1:56:49 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2020 2:04:12 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2020 2:12:40 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2020 2:45:52 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2020 2:52:12 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2020 2:58:03 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2020 3:06:27 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2020 3:34:51 PM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2020 3:56:56 PM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2020 4:15:36 PM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2020 8:39:43 PM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2020 10:25:32 PM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2020 12:31:50 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2020 12:43:40 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2020 1:17:48 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2020 2:10:49 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2020 2:11:18 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2020 2:12:39 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2020 2:28:35 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2020 2:29:24 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2020 2:31:57 AM

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Housing stats:

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.