Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Can You Believe It?

ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 6:30:22 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
The idiotic moron is on other debate sites spamming about Ethan!

Isn't that insane? Sites I'm not on. And he's spamming the exact same stupidity he defecates here. Ethan is this, Ethan is that.

Tell me that isn't deranged.

Now one of that site's officials has come here asking hari the Hindu moron to keep his spam here on DDO!

Why would the moron spam a site that I'm not on, And no one there knows me?

Man, I sure am glad this deranged moron doesn't know where I live!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 8:09:25 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
ethang5 wrote:
The idiotic moron is on other debate sites spamming about Ethan!

Isn't that insane? Sites I'm not on. And he's spamming the exact same stupidity he defecates here. Ethan is this, Ethan is that.

Tell me that isn't deranged.

Now one of that site's officials has come here asking hari the Hindu moron to keep his spam here on DDO!

Why would the moron spam a site that I'm not on, And no one there knows me?

Man, I sure am glad this deranged moron doesn't know where I live!

Not surprised. He needs a new board to prove He is committed to the ETs and Yahweh, And He is. Harikrish is just following Yahweh to create the narrative problems the ETs will fix--of racism, India, And Africa--with the Law of One and productive free-energy technology with money chips to remove the thieves from society. No religions to rob us to build useless buildings. Bring on the ETs to help our planet, For they will.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2019 2:25:34 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The idiotic moron is on other debate sites spamming about Ethan!

Isn't that insane? Sites I'm not on. And he's spamming the exact same stupidity he defecates here. Ethan is this, Ethan is that.

Tell me that isn't deranged.

Now one of that site's officials has come here asking hari the Hindu moron to keep his spam here on DDO!

Why would the moron spam a site that I'm not on, And no one there knows me?

Man, I sure am glad this deranged moron doesn't know where I live!

Not surprised.

Lol. I'm only surprised he spammed the exact same things on boards where no one know who "Ethan" was. I think his delusion is worsening.

He needs a new board to prove He is committed to the ETs and Yahweh, And He is.

That's just more of your deluded nonsense.

Harikrish is just following Yahweh to create the narrative problems the ETs will fix--of racism, India, And Africa

The moron is just a mentally ill moron suffering from OCD and racism.

Bring on the ETs to help our planet, For they will.

One minute ET's are bad, Next minute, They are good. Get your delusion straight.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2019 2:34:56 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The idiotic moron is on other debate sites spamming about Ethan!

Isn't that insane? Sites I'm not on. And he's spamming the exact same stupidity he defecates here. Ethan is this, Ethan is that.

Tell me that isn't deranged.

Now one of that site's officials has come here asking hari the Hindu moron to keep his spam here on DDO!

Why would the moron spam a site that I'm not on, And no one there knows me?

Man, I sure am glad this deranged moron doesn't know where I live!

Not surprised.

Lol. I'm only surprised he spammed the exact same things on boards where no one know who "Ethan" was. I think his delusion is worsening.

He needs a new board to prove He is committed to the ETs and Yahweh, And He is.

That's just more of your deluded nonsense.

Harikrish is just following Yahweh to create the narrative problems the ETs will fix--of racism, India, And Africa

The moron is just a mentally ill idiot suffering from OCD and racism.

Bring on the ETs to help our planet, For they will.

One minute ET's are bad, Next minute, They are good. Get your delusions straight loony.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2019 4:40:34 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The idiotic moron is on other debate sites spamming about Ethan!

Isn't that insane? Sites I'm not on. And he's spamming the exact same stupidity he defecates here. Ethan is this, Ethan is that.

Tell me that isn't deranged.

Now one of that site's officials has come here asking hari the Hindu moron to keep his spam here on DDO!

Why would the moron spam a site that I'm not on, And no one there knows me?

Man, I sure am glad this deranged moron doesn't know where I live!

Not surprised.

Lol. I'm only surprised he spammed the exact same things on boards where no one know who "Ethan" was. I think his delusion is worsening.

He needs a new board to prove He is committed to the ETs and Yahweh, And He is.

That's just more of your deluded nonsense.

Harikrish is just following Yahweh to create the narrative problems the ETs will fix--of racism, India, And Africa

The moron is just a mentally ill idiot suffering from OCD and racism.

Bring on the ETs to help our planet, For they will.

One minute ET's are bad, Next minute, They are good. Get your delusions straight loony.
Why are you such a hater nigger Ethang? God put you in slum city Accra Ghana, Made you a poor African slave and ordered you to smuggle bibles for a living. That's enough to fill your life with self loathing. You also have 3 daughters who are illegitimate bastards. We have your confessions nigger Ethang.
Willows
Posts: 11,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2019 1:55:57 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
ethang5 wrote:
The idiotic moron is on other debate sites spamming about Ethan!

Isn't that insane? Sites I'm not on. And he's spamming the exact same stupidity he defecates here. Ethan is this, Ethan is that.

Tell me that isn't deranged.

No, Because he is probably pointing out, Quite rightly, That you are deranged.

There you go shooting the messenger again.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2019 6:44:22 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The idiotic moron is on other debate sites spamming about Ethan!

Isn't that insane? Sites I'm not on. And he's spamming the exact same stupidity he defecates here. Ethan is this, Ethan is that.

Tell me that isn't deranged.

No, Because he is probably pointing out, Quite rightly, That you are deranged.

Lol. To people who don't know me? So the deranged hindu racist is pointing out to strangers that someone they never heard of is deranged. And you think that's normal.

There you go shooting the messenger again.

Messengers have messages given to them to deliver moron. Hari spends his free time, Over 4 years now, Spamming the same stupid thing over and over. How valuable do you think his life is to him? Now he's spamming other sites! With the same DDO specific stupidity!

Is that the behavior of a person with a fulfilled life? An enlightened person?

Wait. You do pretty much the same thing. No wonder you think he's normal.

You say you hate religion, Yet you park yourself on a religion board and assault people who post.

That is like a wingnut who says he hates seafood, Parking himself at a seafood restaurant and shouting at people who come in to eat. Really, How stupid are you?

No. Really. How stupid are you?
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2019 6:45:14 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The idiotic moron is on other debate sites spamming about Ethan!

Isn't that insane? Sites I'm not on. And he's spamming the exact same stupidity he defecates here. Ethan is this, Ethan is that.

Tell me that isn't deranged.

Now one of that site's officials has come here asking hari the Hindu moron to keep his spam here on DDO!

Why would the moron spam a site that I'm not on, And no one there knows me?

Man, I sure am glad this deranged moron doesn't know where I live!

Not surprised.

Lol. I'm only surprised he spammed the exact same things on boards where no one know who "Ethan" was. I think his delusion is worsening.

He needs a new board to prove He is committed to the ETs and Yahweh, And He is.

That's just more of your deluded nonsense.

Harikrish is just following Yahweh to create the narrative problems the ETs will fix--of racism, India, And Africa

The moron is just a mentally ill idiot suffering from OCD and racism.

Bring on the ETs to help our planet, For they will.

One minute ET's are bad, Next minute, They are good. Get your delusions straight loony.

Why are you such a hater nigger Ethang?

Everyone hates liars and spamming trolls moron. You make everyone hate you. Haven't you learned that?

God put you in slum city Accra Ghana, Made you a poor African slave and ordered you to smuggle bibles for a living.

So you spam boards with nonsense and tell pathetic lies? How stupid are you?

That's enough to fill your life with self loathing.

But not to enough to cause me to spam the board over and over with the same stupidity for 4 years right? That lunacy is reserved for those with real self-loathing.

You said you are brown but on your way to being white. Are you white yet?

You also have 3 daughters who are illegitimate bastards. We have your confessions nigger Ethang.

Yeah Christian scholar, You were amazed that I believe Jesus created my daughters. You must have studied at the punjabi school of christianity. You have my "confession" Jesus created my daughters. Lol.

God is the creator of all the living beings. " Dattaswami

I hope dattaswami doesn't have any bastard children.

Lol, What a moron.
Willows
Posts: 11,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2019 8:51:18 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The idiotic moron is on other debate sites spamming about Ethan!

Isn't that insane? Sites I'm not on. And he's spamming the exact same stupidity he defecates here. Ethan is this, Ethan is that.

Tell me that isn't deranged.

No, Because he is probably pointing out, Quite rightly, That you are deranged.

Lol. To people who don't know me? So the deranged hindu racist is pointing out to strangers that someone they never heard of is deranged. And you think that's normal.

There you go shooting the messenger again.

Messengers have messages given to them to deliver moron. Hari spends his free time, Over 4 years now, Spamming the same stupid thing over and over. How valuable do you think his life is to him? Now he's spamming other sites! With the same DDO specific stupidity!

Is that the behavior of a person with a fulfilled life? An enlightened person?

Wait. You do pretty much the same thing. No wonder you think he's normal.

You say you hate religion, Yet you park yourself on a religion board and assault people who post.

That is like a wingnut who says he hates seafood, Parking himself at a seafood restaurant and shouting at people who come in to eat. Really, How stupid are you?

No. Really. How stupid are you?

Hey, I'm not the one gratuitously spewing a heap of unproven, Contrived religious crap to the world.

I'm the one who puts it all into context; a bunch of hedonistic, Self-indulgent, Contrived fabrications coming from a bunch of deluded nitwits who think they are the bee's knees.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2019 1:47:43 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The idiotic moron is on other debate sites spamming about Ethan!

Isn't that insane? Sites I'm not on. And he's spamming the exact same stupidity he defecates here. Ethan is this, Ethan is that.

Tell me that isn't deranged.

No, Because he is probably pointing out, Quite rightly, That you are deranged.

Lol. To people who don't know me? So the deranged hindu racist is pointing out to strangers that someone they never heard of is deranged. And you think that's normal.

There you go shooting the messenger again.

Messengers have messages given to them to deliver moron. Hari spends his free time, Over 4 years now, Spamming the same stupid thing over and over. How valuable do you think his life is to him? Now he's spamming other sites! With the same DDO specific stupidity!

Is that the behavior of a person with a fulfilled life? An enlightened person?

Wait. You do pretty much the same thing. No wonder you think he's normal.

You say you hate religion, Yet you park yourself on a religion board and assault people who post.

That is like a wingnut who says he hates seafood, Parking himself at a seafood restaurant and shouting at people who come in to eat. Really, How stupid are you?

No. Really. How stupid are you?

Hey, I'm not the one gratuitously spewing a heap of unproven, Contrived religious crap to the world.

No. You're just the unwashed idiot who has mistaken his personal opinion that Christianity is unproven, Contrived religious crap for reality.

I'm the one who puts it all into context;

Another silly personal opinion.

a bunch of hedonistic, Self-indulgent, Contrived fabrications coming from a bunch of deluded nitwits who think they are the bee's knees.

Yet reality agrees with us. You have to keep yourself obtuse because reality cleans your clock.

What you call unproven, Contrived religious crap, The world loves. You are a moron who thinks what he dislikes, And immoral, Are the same thing.

Keep ranting loser. Christianity is still growing. People still love Jesus. Your beliefs are still loony fringe.

You are a dingbat who says he hates seafood, But parks himself at a seafood restaurant and shouts at people who come in to eat.

And then says, "Hey, I'm not the one gratuitously eating a heap of unproven, Contrived gastronomic crap! "

No, You're the moron who thinks seafood is crap because he doesn't like it. And like a retarded idiot, Is angry at people who do like it.

Seriously, How stupid are you?
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2019 3:35:13 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana which was the centre of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Are you guessing or do you have a "confession"?

From your past posts you proved the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

So you were wrong about me being an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana? How did you get that wrong? Did you slip on the sea of glass?

Answer the question moron. Don't run. How did you get this wrong? You claimed you had my " confession".

You couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the mods because your home is Ghana Africa.

3 years ago. I said so you idiot.
So as recent as 3 years ago you didn't have a Philadelphia home address or phone number to give DDO mods to register you. That proves my point the only life you have ever known was life in Ghana Africa.
Your present status remains the same because you are still not registered by the Mods because you have not submitted a valid address change. You are still living in Ghana Africa which as you said before the mods will not accept as a valid address.

Read your confession nigger Ethan.
Post#133 Why believers in God are weird?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341844/
Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.


It's in your confession nigger Ethang.

The one you couldn't cite, Or the one you claim you were guessing about?
See above links with citation.

You are the only one on DDO who lives in a slum city and smuggles bibles for a living nigger Ethang. You admitted you are a slumdog slum mutt nigger Ethang.

Lol. The moron is so angry he's becoming inchorant.
Learn to spell nigger Ethang.
The only one burning is you nigger Ethang.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave because Accra happens to be a slum city which makes nigger Ethang a slumdog slum dweller. Busted nigger Ethang.

Are you sure I'm busted this time? You just said you were guessing before when you claimed to have a "confession" of me saying I was American from philly.
You couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the Mods to register you which proves you were never in Philadelphia. All your confession are about your life in Ghana Africa. Busted nigger Ethang!

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342553/
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
If you're not guessing now, That means you can cite this confession right?

I just cited evidence you couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the Mods to register you which proves you were never in Philadelphia. All your confession are about your life in Ghana Africa. Busted nigger Ethang!

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
Willows
Posts: 11,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 12:46:40 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The idiotic moron is on other debate sites spamming about Ethan!

Isn't that insane? Sites I'm not on. And he's spamming the exact same stupidity he defecates here. Ethan is this, Ethan is that.

Tell me that isn't deranged.

No, Because he is probably pointing out, Quite rightly, That you are deranged.

Lol. To people who don't know me? So the deranged hindu racist is pointing out to strangers that someone they never heard of is deranged. And you think that's normal.

There you go shooting the messenger again.

Messengers have messages given to them to deliver moron. Hari spends his free time, Over 4 years now, Spamming the same stupid thing over and over. How valuable do you think his life is to him? Now he's spamming other sites! With the same DDO specific stupidity!

Is that the behavior of a person with a fulfilled life? An enlightened person?

Wait. You do pretty much the same thing. No wonder you think he's normal.

You say you hate religion, Yet you park yourself on a religion board and assault people who post.

That is like a wingnut who says he hates seafood, Parking himself at a seafood restaurant and shouting at people who come in to eat. Really, How stupid are you?

No. Really. How stupid are you?

Hey, I'm not the one gratuitously spewing a heap of unproven, Contrived religious crap to the world.

No. You're just the unwashed idiot who has mistaken his personal opinion that Christianity is unproven, Contrived religious crap for reality.

I'm the one who puts it all into context;

Another silly personal opinion.

a bunch of hedonistic, Self-indulgent, Contrived fabrications coming from a bunch of deluded nitwits who think they are the bee's knees.

Yet reality agrees with us. You have to keep yourself obtuse because reality cleans your clock.

What you call unproven, Contrived religious crap, The world loves. You are a moron who thinks what he dislikes, And immoral, Are the same thing.

Not only do I call "unproven, Contrived, Religious crap" such. It also happens to be a fact.

Yes, The whole world enjoys a bit of story-telling to escape the harsh realities of life, I for one like to listen to my mate Jose Cuervo and my band to escape a hard day in the salt mines.
If people want to read a book full of ancient myths, Gratuitous violence, And blatant pornography then, Let them read the Bible.

However, Promoting such a book as the truth to those who are naive, Gullible, Weak and vulnerable is not only punching beneath the belt but downright wrong.

And as much as you want to justify the low-down tactics you use to spread your nutty version of the truth, I will always vehemently campaign against it.
Willows
Posts: 11,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 12:53:10 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
And there you have it, Folks.

The very words one would expect from someone who has no answer and knows he has been utterly defeated.
Delusion knows no bounds.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 1:02:35 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
And there you have it, Folks.

The very words one would expect from someone who has no answer and knows he has been utterly defeated.
Delusion knows no bounds.

Brilliantly played. Willows! Ethang has been stumped so many times that it feels like head slapping to him which BTW is how Africans are treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Africans treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 2:03:37 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The idiotic moron is on other debate sites spamming about Ethan!

Isn't that insane? Sites I'm not on. And he's spamming the exact same stupidity he defecates here. Ethan is this, Ethan is that.

Tell me that isn't deranged.

No, Because he is probably pointing out, Quite rightly, That you are deranged.

Lol. To people who don't know me? So the deranged hindu racist is pointing out to strangers that someone they never heard of is deranged. And you think that's normal.

There you go shooting the messenger again.

Messengers have messages given to them to deliver moron. Hari spends his free time, Over 4 years now, Spamming the same stupid thing over and over. How valuable do you think his life is to him? Now he's spamming other sites! With the same DDO specific stupidity!

Is that the behavior of a person with a fulfilled life? An enlightened person?

Wait. You do pretty much the same thing. No wonder you think he's normal.

You say you hate religion, Yet you park yourself on a religion board and assault people who post.

That is like a wingnut who says he hates seafood, Parking himself at a seafood restaurant and shouting at people who come in to eat. Really, How stupid are you?

No. Really. How stupid are you?

Hey, I'm not the one gratuitously spewing a heap of unproven, Contrived religious crap to the world.

No. You're just the unwashed idiot who has mistaken his personal opinion that Christianity is unproven, Contrived religious crap for reality.

I'm the one who puts it all into context;

Another silly personal opinion.

a bunch of hedonistic, Self-indulgent, Contrived fabrications coming from a bunch of deluded nitwits who think they are the bee's knees.

Yet reality agrees with us. You have to keep yourself obtuse because reality cleans your clock.

What you call unproven, Contrived religious crap, The world loves. You are a moron who thinks what he dislikes, And immoral, Are the same thing.

Not only do I call "unproven, Contrived, Religious crap" such. It also happens to be a fact.

As you say of every opinion you have. Only you never show them as fact, You only say they are facts. And you stupidly think your opinions are fact.

Yes, The whole world enjoys a bit of story-telling to escape the harsh realities of life, I for one like to listen to my mate Jose Cuervo and my band to escape a hard day in the salt mines.

The idiot has now left the topic he knows he's lost for what he thinks is humor.

If people want to read a book full of ancient myths, Gratuitous violence, And blatant pornography then, Let them read the Bible.

But you don't let them. You harass and abuse people who came to a religion board. No one reads or replies your threads and you still don't have a clue.

If you don't like the bible, Or religious people, Why are you parked here? You are either lying or deluded.

However, Promoting such a book as the truth to those who are naive, Gullible, Weak and vulnerable is not only punching beneath the belt but downright wrong.

Like the moron, You will learn that simply respamming your opinion doesn't make it fact.

And as much as you want to justify the low-down tactics you use to spread your nutty version of the truth, I will always vehemently campaign against it.

Campaign all you want moron, But when you are illogical and dodging questions, I will call you on it.

Your boyfriend is a moron for spamming other threads with nonsense. That is the fact of this thread you wish to avoid.

Facts tend to be stubborn things.
Willows
Posts: 11,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 4:04:56 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The idiotic moron is on other debate sites spamming about Ethan!

Isn't that insane? Sites I'm not on. And he's spamming the exact same stupidity he defecates here. Ethan is this, Ethan is that.

Tell me that isn't deranged.

No, Because he is probably pointing out, Quite rightly, That you are deranged.

Lol. To people who don't know me? So the deranged hindu racist is pointing out to strangers that someone they never heard of is deranged. And you think that's normal.

There you go shooting the messenger again.

Messengers have messages given to them to deliver moron. Hari spends his free time, Over 4 years now, Spamming the same stupid thing over and over. How valuable do you think his life is to him? Now he's spamming other sites! With the same DDO specific stupidity!

Is that the behavior of a person with a fulfilled life? An enlightened person?

Wait. You do pretty much the same thing. No wonder you think he's normal.

You say you hate religion, Yet you park yourself on a religion board and assault people who post.

That is like a wingnut who says he hates seafood, Parking himself at a seafood restaurant and shouting at people who come in to eat. Really, How stupid are you?

No. Really. How stupid are you?

Hey, I'm not the one gratuitously spewing a heap of unproven, Contrived religious crap to the world.

No. You're just the unwashed idiot who has mistaken his personal opinion that Christianity is unproven, Contrived religious crap for reality.

I'm the one who puts it all into context;

Another silly personal opinion.

a bunch of hedonistic, Self-indulgent, Contrived fabrications coming from a bunch of deluded nitwits who think they are the bee's knees.

Yet reality agrees with us. You have to keep yourself obtuse because reality cleans your clock.

What you call unproven, Contrived religious crap, The world loves. You are a moron who thinks what he dislikes, And immoral, Are the same thing.

Not only do I call "unproven, Contrived, Religious crap" such. It also happens to be a fact.

As you say of every opinion you have. Only you never show them as fact, You only say they are facts. And you stupidly think your opinions are fact.

Yes, The whole world enjoys a bit of story-telling to escape the harsh realities of life, I for one like to listen to my mate Jose Cuervo and my band to escape a hard day in the salt mines.

The idiot has now left the topic he knows he's lost for what he thinks is humor.

If people want to read a book full of ancient myths, Gratuitous violence, And blatant pornography then, Let them read the Bible.

But you don't let them. You harass and abuse people who came to a religion board. No one reads or replies your threads and you still don't have a clue.

If you don't like the bible, Or religious people, Why are you parked here? You are either lying or deluded.

However, Promoting such a book as the truth to those who are naive, Gullible, Weak and vulnerable is not only punching beneath the belt but downright wrong.

Like the moron, You will learn that simply respamming your opinion doesn't make it fact.
Quite right.
The facts are already well and truly established in the first place. Neither you nor any other delusionary follower, Or illusionary preacher has ever successfully challenged the facts that I have presented.

Whether I present them in the form of satire or as straight out refutations of delusional stupidity there are two things that I have in my arsenal which means I will always win an argument and you will always lose.
Reality and facts.

Hurl enough shite and you are bound to get it back.

Hurl enough shite at me and you will get it back with interest added.

And my interest rates are high.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 5:33:17 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You say you hate religion, Yet you park yourself on a religion board and assault people who post.

That is like a wingnut who says he hates seafood, Parking himself at a seafood restaurant and shouting at people who come in to eat. Really, How stupid are you?

No. Really. How stupid are you?

Hey, I'm not the one gratuitously spewing a heap of unproven, Contrived religious crap to the world.

No. You're just the unwashed idiot who has mistaken his personal opinion that Christianity is unproven, Contrived religious crap for reality.

I'm the one who puts it all into context;

Another silly personal opinion.

a bunch of hedonistic, Self-indulgent, Contrived fabrications coming from a bunch of deluded nitwits who think they are the bee's knees.

Yet reality agrees with us. You have to keep yourself obtuse because reality cleans your clock.

What you call unproven, Contrived religious crap, The world loves. You are a moron who thinks what he dislikes, And what is immoral, Are the same thing.

Not only do I call "unproven, Contrived, Religious crap" such. It also happens to be a fact.

As you say of every opinion you have. Only you never show them as fact, You only say they are facts. And you stupidly think your opinions are facts.

Yes, The whole world enjoys a bit of story-telling to escape the harsh realities of life, I for one like to listen to my mate Jose Cuervo and my band to escape a hard day in the salt mines.

The idiot has now left the topic he knows he's lost for what he thinks is humor.

If people want to read a book full of ancient myths, Gratuitous violence, And blatant pornography then, Let them read the Bible.

But you don't let them. You harass and abuse people who came to a religion board. No one reads or replies your threads and you still don't have a clue.

If you don't like the bible, Or religious people, Why are you parked here? You are either lying or deluded.

However, Promoting such a book as the truth to those who are naive, Gullible, Weak and vulnerable is not only punching beneath the belt but downright wrong.

Like the moron, You will learn that simply respamming your opinion doesn't make it fact.

Quite right.

Then your respam just above is nonsense.

The facts are already well and truly established in the first place.

I wish I had a magic unicorn to establish facts for me before I even posted like you do. That would be neat.

Neither you nor any other delusionary follower, Or illusionary preacher has ever successfully challenged the facts that I have presented.

This entire post is me challenging your so called "facts" and you coming back with tangential stupidity.

Whether I present them in the form of satire or as straight out refutations of delusional stupidity there are two things that I have in my arsenal which means I will always win an argument and you will always lose.

Lol. Stuff coming out of your mouth are not facts because they come out of your mouth you granulated simp.

Reality and facts.

Which you conflate with your opinion.

Hurl enough sh*te and you are bound to get it back.

I wish I could get some logic back. I couldn't care less how much sh*te you hurl, If only you sent some sense with it. You are so stupid, You think people are victims because you feel they are. Your proof that this fact seems to be - because you said it.

Hurl enough sh*te at me and you will get it back with interest added. And my interest rates are high.

Lol. You have nothing idiot. You don't even know how to critically think. The hardest thing about talking with you is getting you to raise your idiot head above your mentally crippling obsession and bias.

You could have great convoys here, But you cherish your stupidity too much. I don't care. You're stupid, I toss you, And reality shows you you're an idiot by handing you zero replies. Win win.

I know you pretend not to see your contradictions and you rationalize your zero replies, But I know it gets to you.

It's sad because on some level, I think you want to be a respected member of an online community, But you're compulsive, So you can't really help yourself.

Watching the TV show "Girls", The main character suffered from OCD. She had to do everything in eights. She stopped taking her meds, And her parents had to force her to admit that doing everything 8 times was loony, And to take her meds.

Why do you OCD patients hate taking your med? Do they taste terrible? Make you sleepy? Make you feel bloated?

Why do you deny obvious obsessive behavior? You still pretend that 26 threads a day is not loony. Why?

I wish I knew. The hindu moron needs to take his meds too.
Willows
Posts: 11,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 12:07:56 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
So, What happened to your two other attempts at replying?

You haven't been reading that stupid thread again; "If Your Post Fails try This", have you?

You shouldn't take your own advice when obviously it is totally flawed and useless.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 4:45:07 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Willows wrote:

So, What happened to your two other attempts at replying?

Have you abandoned the topic now? Or maybe your magic unicorn is out of self-establishing "facts" for you?

You haven't been reading that stupid thread again; "If Your Post Fails try This", have you?

The one you've stupidly been spamming? The one several posters have thanked me for, Calling it helpful? No.

You shouldn't take your own advice when obviously it is totally flawed and useless.

Yet you will chide other for dodging the topic. Hypocrite much?

Both you and the moron are idiots. You were banned because of your troll behavior. I told you before you went that you'd get banned. I was right because I know you are compulsive, Your behavior is out of your control.

The moron is ashamed that his obsession with me has been exposed, That's why he hasn't acknowledged it yet, But pretends to be obtuse.

Both of you have behaved like morons, Dart is not at fault in your cases, And if we had a mod here, You two idiots would get banned too.

BTW, Bully has been banned on Dart too. As predicted. Perhaps they are prejudiced and bigoted against ldiot OCD trolls.
Willows
Posts: 11,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 12:19:37 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

So, What happened to your two other attempts at replying?

Have you abandoned the topic now? Or maybe your magic unicorn is out of self-establishing "facts" for you?

You haven't been reading that stupid thread again; "If Your Post Fails try This", have you?

The one you've stupidly been spamming? The one several posters have thanked me for, Calling it helpful? No.

You shouldn't take your own advice when obviously it is totally flawed and useless.

Yet you will chide other for dodging the topic. Hypocrite much?

Both you and the moron are idiots. You were banned because of your troll behavior. I told you before you went that you'd get banned. I was right because I know you are compulsive, Your behavior is out of your control.

The moron is ashamed that his obsession with me has been exposed, That's why he hasn't acknowledged it yet, But pretends to be obtuse.

Both of you have behaved like morons, Dart is not at fault in your cases, And if we had a mod here, You two idiots would get banned too.

BTW, Bully has been banned on Dart too. As predicted. Perhaps they are prejudiced and bigoted against ldiot OCD trolls.

Oh, So Dart is not at fault eh?
Especially when it admits to banning anti-religious content, Lies, And hacks computers in order to block content that conflicts with its predetermined rules that filter out words such as delusion, Reality and stupid.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 2:49:08 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

So, What happened to your two other attempts at replying?

Have you abandoned the topic now? Or maybe your magic unicorn is out of self-establishing "facts" for you?

You haven't been reading that stupid thread again; "If Your Post Fails try This", have you?

The one you've stupidly been spamming? The one several posters have thanked me for, Calling it helpful? No.

You shouldn't take your own advice when obviously it is totally flawed and useless.

Yet you will chide other for dodging the topic. Hypocrite much?

Both you and the moron are idiots. You were banned because of your troll behavior. I told you before you went that you'd get banned. I was right because I know you are compulsive, Your behavior is out of your control.

The moron is ashamed that his obsession with me has been exposed, That's why he hasn't acknowledged it yet, But pretends to be obtuse.

Both of you have behaved like morons, Dart is not at fault in your cases, And if we had a mod here, You two idiots would get banned too.

BTW, Bully has been banned on Dart too. As predicted. Perhaps they are prejudiced and bigoted against ldiot OCD trolls.

Harikrish's thread titled, "Ethang is a Slum Dweller, Should Christians Support Him? " on DART has been marked read only because it was so informative the DART mods did not want the trolls to ruin the thread.
If it was offensive the mods would have removed it, Instead they chose to protect it for posterity.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 3:25:27 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Lol
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 5:04:51 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

So, What happened to your two other attempts at replying?

Have you abandoned the topic now? Or maybe your magic unicorn is out of self-establishing "facts" for you?

You haven't been reading that stupid thread again; "If Your Post Fails try This", have you?

The one you've stupidly been spamming? The one several posters have thanked me for, Calling it helpful? No.

You shouldn't take your own advice when obviously it is totally flawed and useless.

Yet you will chide other for dodging the topic. Hypocrite much?

Both you and the moron are idiots. You were banned because of your troll behavior. I told you before you went that you'd get banned. I was right because I know you are compulsive, Your behavior is out of your control.

The moron is ashamed that his obsession with me has been exposed, That's why he hasn't acknowledged it yet, But pretends to be obtuse.

Both of you have behaved like morons, Dart is not at fault in your cases, And if we had a mod here, You two idiots would get banned too.

BTW, Bully has been banned on Dart too. As predicted. Perhaps they are prejudiced and bigoted against ldiot OCD trolls.

Oh, So Dart is not at fault eh?

Not in your case no.

Especially when it admits to banning anti-religious content,

The entire mod team and the owner of Dart are flaming liberal homosexuals, The hate religion. They also hate moron spam.

. . . . Lies, And hacks computers in order to block content that conflicts with its predetermined rules that filter out words such as delusion, Reality and stupid.

Nonsense. You spammed their board like a retard, And you were banned for it. Go to another site and try posting 26 threads in one day and see if you aren't banned there too.

Buy a clue moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 7:38:34 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Lol

Here is what Disgusted on DART had to say about you niggejr Ethang.
Disgusted wrote: "Citations needed thang, Oh you can't because you are a habitual liar, That's right you ignorant amputee. Oops sorry there are no amputees.
BTW you don't ignore my posts you run away from them as you've done since we first interracted, Your hateful vitriol never frightened me and so I frightened fuc k outa you. "

Any wonder you came running back to DDO for more head slapping slumdog slum dweller nigger Eithang.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 4:29:14 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Disgusted on Dart, Aka the moron troll bulproof, Has been banned from Dart.

Oops!

Maybe he was booted for "posterity" too.

Lol. What morons.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 12:50:22 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Disgusted on Dart, Aka the moron troll bulproof, Has been banned from Dart.

Oops!

Maybe he was booted for "posterity" too.

Lol. What morons.

Here is what Disgusted on DART had to say about you niggejr Ethang.
Disgusted wrote: "Citations needed thang, Oh you can't because you are a habitual liar, That's right you ignorant amputee. Oops sorry there are no amputees.
BTW you don't ignore my posts you run away from them as you've done since we first interracted, Your hateful vitriol never frightened me and so I frightened fuc k outa you. "

Any wonder you came running back to DDO for more head slapping slumdog slum dweller nigger Eithang.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.