Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Hari Admits (again) He Lied

ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 7:11:58 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang, African negroids. . . .

Africa has nothing to do with your lies moron.

You said I was "an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana. . . "

Were you guessing or did you have a "confession"?

All that guessing is over now.

So you were wrong about me being an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana? How did you get that wrong? Did you slip on the sea of glass?

[The liar runs away]

Answer the question moron. Don't run. How did you get this wrong? You claimed you had my " confession".

[The moron runs away from the question again]

3 years ago you said you had a "confession" of me saying I came from philly. You were lying.

That proves my point the only life you have ever known was life in Ghana Africa.

Then why did you claim you knew I was American moving to Ghana? Were you guessing or lying?

That has been corrected.

What has been corrected moron? Your lie? To correct a lie, You must admit to lying. You're still lying now.

You are still living in Ghana Africa which as you said before the mods will not accept as a valid address.

What mods moron? Lol. If there were mods, Your moron a$$ would have been banned long ago for spam.

You said, "You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana. . . "

Did my past posts tell you that, Or were you lying?

From your past posts you proved the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

Then you were lying when you claimed to have my "confession" 3 years ago that I was from philly.

You couldn't even produce. . . .

You've spammed that moron. The question is about what you can't now produce. You said I came from philly, Now you say I was never anywhere other than Ghana.

You said both things. And claimed both times you had my "confession" to that effect.

You were lying then, And you are lying now.

That has been corrected.

Then you admit you were lying. Too bad you're still lying about correcting your lies.

You call it "correcting", I call it kissing your lies full on the lips. See moron, I told your spam couldn't save you.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 5:15:40 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana which was the centre of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Are you guessing or do you have a "confession"?

From your past posts you proved the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

So you were wrong about me being an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana? How did you get that wrong? Did you slip on the sea of glass?

Answer the question moron. Don't run. How did you get this wrong? You claimed you had my " confession".
Your confessions proved you were never in Philadelphia. I had to go with your confessions.

The moron runs away from the question.
I went with your confession which proved you were never in Philadelphia. The only home you have ever known is Ghana Africa.
You couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the mods because your home is Ghana Africa.

3 years ago. I said so you idiot.

So as recent as 3 years ago you didn't have a Philadelphia home address or phone number to give DDO mods to register you.

Yes. Yet 3 years ago you said you had a "confession" of me saying I came from philly. You were lying.
That was corrected when I quoted your confessions. You couldn't prove you were ever in Philadelphia because the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

That proves my point the only life you have ever known was life in Ghana Africa.

Then why did you claim you knew I was American moving to Ghana? Were you guessing or lying?
That was before I read your confession. But once I read your confessions it became clear Ghana was always your home. You were a delivery mule in Ghana for over 15 years.

Your present status remains the same because you are still not registered by the Mods because you have not submitted a valid address change.

Lol. The mods?

You are still living in Ghana Africa which as you said before the mods will not accept as a valid address.

What mods moron? Lol. If there were mods, Your moron a$$ would have been banned for spam.

You said, "You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana. . . "

Did my past posts tell you that, Or were you lying?
You were lying because there is no evidence in your confessions you ever lived anywhere outside of Ghana Africa.

From your past posts you proved the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

Then you were lying when you claimed to have my "confession".

You couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the mods because your home is Ghana Africa and that is not a valid useable address to DDO mods.

You've spammed that moron. The question is about what you can't now produce. You said I came from philly, Now you say I was never anywhere other than Ghana.

You said both things. And claimed both times you had my "confession" to that effect.

You were lying then, And you are lying now.

And this is why you have to keep spamming a case you lie about resting.
You have to keep denying because you have no way of proving you are anything else but a slumdog slum mutt living in Accra Ghana. You are a low IQ negroid working as a delivery mule. Busted Nigger Ethang!

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342553/
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Ethang5 replied: OK moron


Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 5:53:25 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana which was the centre of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Are you guessing or do you have a "confession"?

From your past posts you proved the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

So you were wrong about me being an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana? How did you get that wrong? Did you slip on the sea of glass?

Answer the question moron. Don't run. How did you get this wrong? You claimed you had my " confession".

Your confessions proved you were never in Philadelphia. I had to go with your confessions.

The moron runs away from the question.

I went with your confession which proved you were never in Philadelphia. The only home you have ever known is Ghana Africa.

Yet you wrote this. . . .

Small correction needed.
Ethang5 confessed he is an African American. African Americans are Africans because they are children of African ancestry. They are called niggers or blacks because they are negroids. So everything about African phenotypes applies to them. Most African Americans are descendants of slaves. So everything I wrote about Ethang5 is factual and true.

You wrote, "You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana"

Is that factual and true liar? Lol. Another one of your "corrections" turns out to be another lie.

You lied. You're lying now. You're busted.

Quick, Hide behind some old spam!

Like l. What a lying moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2019 1:50:39 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana which was the centre of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Are you guessing or do you have a "confession"?

From your past posts you proved the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

So you were wrong about me being an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana? How did you get that wrong? Did you slip on the sea of glass?

Answer the question moron. Don't run. How did you get this wrong? You claimed you had my " confession".
Your confessions proved you were never in Philadelphia. I had to go with your confessions.

The moron runs away from the question.
I went with your confession which proved you were never in Philadelphia. The only home you have ever known is Ghana Africa.
You couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the mods because your home is Ghana Africa.

3 years ago. I said so you idiot.

So as recent as 3 years ago you didn't have a Philadelphia home address or phone number to give DDO mods to register you.

Yes. Yet 3 years ago you said you had a "confession" of me saying I came from philly. You were lying.
That was corrected when I quoted your confessions. You couldn't prove you were ever in Philadelphia because the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

That proves my point the only life you have ever known was life in Ghana Africa.

Then why did you claim you knew I was American moving to Ghana? Were you guessing or lying?
That was before I read your confession. But once I read your confessions it became clear Ghana was always your home. You were a delivery mule in Ghana for over 15 years.

Your present status remains the same because you are still not registered by the Mods because you have not submitted a valid address change.

Lol. The mods?

You are still living in Ghana Africa which as you said before the mods will not accept as a valid address.

What mods moron? Lol. If there were mods, Your moron a$$ would have been banned for spam.

You said, "You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana. . . "

Did my past posts tell you that, Or were you lying?
You were lying because there is no evidence in your confessions you ever lived anywhere outside of Ghana Africa.

From your past posts you proved the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

Then you were lying when you claimed to have my "confession".

You couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the mods because your home is Ghana Africa and that is not a valid useable address to DDO mods.

You've spammed that moron. The question is about what you can't now produce. You said I came from philly, Now you say I was never anywhere other than Ghana.

You said both things. And claimed both times you had my "confession" to that effect.

You were lying then, And you are lying now.

And this is why you have to keep spamming a case you lie about resting.
You have to keep denying because you have no way of proving you are anything else but a slumdog slum mutt living in Accra Ghana. You are a low IQ negroid working as a delivery mule. Busted Nigger Ethang!

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342553/
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Ethang5 replied: OK moron


Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
ethang5
Posts: 17,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2019 3:23:20 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Sorry moron. . .

You're just too stupid to continue with.

You're like an idiot dog that just wants you to keep throwing a stick for him to return.

You no longer have anything to say. Your contradictions have been shown. Your lies have been exposed. And all you do is defecate the same lies and the same moron spam.

You have been banned a third time on Dart for your stupidity. We have no mod here, So your stupidity goes unchecked. I'm going to do what everyone else does with you, Ignore you.

You no doubt will stalk and go berserk on a squatting spree, Your anal attention whoring will force you to.

I have thoroughly enjoyed exposing your pitiful lies and clueless stupidity. But you have become a one pony show. You're now so stupid, Even your entertainment value is zero.

What I particularly enjoyed was that a person you called an inferior subhuman nigger was able to toss you so perfectly. He exposed your lies and you had to run and dodge.

He insulted you at will and shamed you into incoherency. You bragged about him dashing you a pretend title, And stalked him when he put you on ignore. You even went to other sites and obsessed about him when no one there knew him. The person you said was inferior was clearly your superior.

If only you weren't mentally ill, This would have been perfect. But if you weren't mentally ill, You wouldn't have been so insanely stupid.

I can't beat you any worse. Your stupidity is not reason enough to keep beating you after your dead.

Bye moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 26,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2019 11:35:56 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
ethang5 wrote:
Sorry moron. . .

You're just too stupid to continue with.

You're like an idiot dog that just wants you to keep throwing a stick for him to return.

You no longer have anything to say. Your contradictions have been shown. Your lies have been exposed. And all you do is defecate the same lies and the same moron spam.

You have been banned a third time on Dart for your stupidity. We have no mod here, So your stupidity goes unchecked. I'm going to do what everyone else does with you, Ignore you.

You no doubt will stalk and go berserk on a squatting spree, Your anal attention whoring will force you to.

I have thoroughly enjoyed exposing your pitiful lies and clueless stupidity. But you have become a one pony show. You're now so stupid, Even your entertainment value is zero.

What I particularly enjoyed was that a person you called an inferior subhuman nigger was able to toss you so perfectly. He exposed your lies and you had to run and dodge.

He insulted you at will and shamed you into incoherency. You bragged about him dashing you a pretend title, And stalked him when he put you on ignore. You even went to other sites and obsessed about him when no one there knew him. The person you said was inferior was clearly your superior.

If only you weren't mentally ill, This would have been perfect. But if you weren't mentally ill, You wouldn't have been so insanely stupid.

I can't beat you any worse. Your stupidity is not reason enough to keep beating you after your dead.

Bye moron.
Nigger Ethang Aka slumdog slum dweller mutt negroid is burning!

Will African negroids create a wrong impression on Aliens about the Human race should they be spotted in space?

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and non-Blacks.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world.

Nigger Ethang, You are just a poor African slave, Remember? You live in Slum city Accra and Ghana is nothing but a shithole country. You are a low IQ negroid that makes a living as a delivery mule smuggling free bibles that the illiterate Africans use as toilet paper because it's free and cheaper than toilet paper. You have 3 illegitimate black bastard negroid daughters. The curse of Ham condemned negroids to slavery.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342553/
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Ethang5 replied: OK moron

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.