Hari Banned A 3rd Time

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2019 4:48:31 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
. . . . . . On Dart

The idiot posted a thread titled, Ethan Is a Slum Dweller, Should Christians Support Him?
And was immediately called out for flaming, Even if this Ethan person was not active on Dart.

Doc played the moron too, Goading the fool with, "why do you call me a faggot hari? " And the imbecile answered with the exact same homophobic stupidity he spammed here. And because of the moron's anal compulsion, Had to keep spamming that stupidity every time Doc goaded, ""why do you call me a faggot hari? " It was hilarious.

Of course, The moron will think he did nothing wrong, That the mod is a "hater", Or that they are "jealous" of him. It will never dawn on him that his behavior is what got him banned. Never learning, Never growing.

Or he will lie that it was deliberate, That he either meant to get banned, Or that he doesn't care. And we will have another laugh.

If only we had a mod here!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2019 10:01:18 AM
ethang5 wrote:
. . . . . . On Dart

The idiot posted a thread titled, Ethan Is a Slum Dweller, Should Christians Support Him?
And was immediately called out for flaming, Even if this Ethan person was not active on Dart.

Doc played the moron too, Goading the fool with, "why do you call me a faggot hari? " And the imbecile answered with the exact same homophobic stupidity he spammed here. And because of the moron's anal compulsion, Had to keep spamming that stupidity every time Doc goaded, ""why do you call me a faggot hari? " It was hilarious.

Of course, The moron will think he did nothing wrong, That the mod is a "hater", Or that they are "jealous" of him. It will never dawn on him that his behavior is what got him banned. Never learning, Never growing.

Or he will lie that it was deliberate, That he either meant to get banned, Or that he doesn't care. And we will have another laugh.

And as we all know, Dart is such a bigoted, Prejudiced site that loves nothing better than censoring every post to make sure only their point of view is presented.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2019 8:26:06 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

. . . . . . On Dart

And as we all know, Dart is such a bigoted, Prejudiced site. . . .

And the moron hari is as pure as the driven snow.

. . . That loves nothing better than censoring every post to make sure only their point of view is presented.

They did not censor you idiot. 26 threads a day is troll behavior.

But if the moron knew they were a bigoted and Prejudiced site, Why did he go there spamming about backs and Ethan?

This is his 3rd ban, Surely the moron should know by now how to behave. But the idiot let Dr. Franklin goad him because his behavior is no longer voluntary. He's compulsive, Like you.

It's a private site, They are under no obligation to host you or the moron's racism. You're here advocating for a lunatic racist, And you probably think of yourself as a descent person.

You know full well that the moron cannot be at any moderated site. He's claiming the ban is temporary. But we know if he goes back, The moron will get banned again because like you, He is a compulsive moron. He can't stop.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2019 8:30:11 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

. . . . . . On Dart

And as we all know, Dart is such a bigoted, Prejudiced site. . . .

And the moron hari is as pure as the driven snow.

. . . That loves nothing better than censoring every post to make sure only their point of view is presented.

They did not censor you idiot. 26 threads a day is troll behavior.

But if the moron knew they were a bigoted and Prejudiced site, Why did he go there spamming about backs and Ethan?

This is his 3rd ban, Surely the moron should know by now how to behave. But the idiot let Dr. Franklin goad him because his behavior is no longer voluntary. He's compulsive, Like you.

It's a private site, They are under no obligation to host you or the moron's racism. You're here advocating for a lunatic racist, And you probably think of yourself as a descent person.

You know full well that the moron cannot be at any moderated site. He's claiming the ban is temporary. But we know if he goes back, The moron will get banned again because like you, He is a compulsive moron. He can't stop.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 8:02:02 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

Lol. Good job Doc at getting that moron to put his foot in his mouth.

When he gets off his clerks job, He'll come here and spam here the same stupidity that got him banned there.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 1:38:41 PM
ethang5 wrote:
. . . . . . On Dart

Harikrish's thread titled, "Ethang is a Slum Dweller, Should Christians Support Him? " on DART has been marked read only because it was so informative the DART mods did not want the trolls to ruin the thread.
If it was offensive the mods would have removed it, Instead they chose to protect it for posterity.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 8:14:41 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

When he gets off his clerks job, He'll come here and spam here the same stupidity that got him banned there.

What a moron.

Harikrish's thread titled, "Ethang is a Slum Dweller, Should Christians Support Him? " on DART has been marked read only because it was so informative the DART mods did not want the trolls to ruin the thread.
If it was offensive the mods would have removed it, Instead they chose to protect it for posterity.
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 9:00:39 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron
Yo, MY name is Dr.Tanklin
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 4:20:27 AM
At Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron

Lol. His moron spam was so great, They banned him out of respect.

It's like the moron wants to be hated.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 1:10:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:
At Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron

DART has posted my research on African slavery and history. So it was only logical to produce a live nigger to back my research and nigger Ethang our resident slumdog slum dweller negroid delivery mule slave was a good example to use. He is black, He is ugly, He has low IQ and even confessed he is a poor African slave.

Nigger Ethang Aka slumdog slum dweller mutt negroid is burning!
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and non-Blacks.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342553/
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Ethang5 replied: OK moron

Read Nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. (Only high security prisons are electrified in America! ) more proof you live in slum city Accra Ghana. By stead nigger!

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

We hear you nigger!
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2019 1:38:35 AM
At Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron

yup
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2019 4:16:32 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
At Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron

yup

Cat got your tongue faggot Franklin.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342404/
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. Willows post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342211/

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.

Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342357/
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent. "
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Post#5 LIARS. This Forum is a joke.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342613/
Franklin wrote: Niggers in my mouth!

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342302/
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342293/
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341829/
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2019 11:20:58 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
At Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron

yup

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

Fuc king faggot
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2019 2:33:01 PM
Posted: 2 days ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron

yup

Read your confession.

Post #1

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian?

Fuc king faggot

That what the niggers called you before they buggered you. Your memory is coming back.
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2019 11:03:55 PM
Posted: 2 days ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron

yup

Read your confession.

Post #1

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian?

Fuc king faggot

That what the niggers called you before they buggered you. Your memory is coming back.

Watch your step! Poo on the streets
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2019 2:58:00 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron

yup

450 million poo squatters a day in India. Each day! Talk about slum dwellers.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2019 3:15:20 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron

yup

Read your confession.

Post #1

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Fuc king faggot

What does that have to do with your sore butthole which you confessed got buggered by niggars? Is that why poo us always on your mind because you tasted it after your buggery. You called it arse@mouth. That's how you like it. !
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2019 3:28:07 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron

yup

But you are the only slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt on DDO. Read your slumdog story nigger Ethang.

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang. Yet you keep coming back for more head slapping Lol!
You are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO nigger Ethang. Lol!

We know you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confession nigger Ethang.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

To a slumdog slum mutt like you nigger Ethang Karma can be harsh.
News flash! Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

Post#37 title 600th Post

Slum dwellers love dancing in the streets of Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/u165qa4PMY4

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Dr. Anokye was presenting findings on a literature review and research methodology used in a study of three informal settlements in Accra yesterday [Wednesday].

They are Madina Zongo, Agbogloshie and Chorkor.

New slum dog starring Ethang the slum dweller based on a true story.
https://youtu. Be/FaCi94NaRkk

The slum dweller Ethang is reduced to a black shithole or was it the black shithole is a slum dweller. Whatever!

Meet Ethang5 our resident slum dweller.
Why is God sending all the plagues to Africa nigger Ethang?
UN report 100s of millions of Africans to die from AIDS, Starvation, Droughts, Famines, Wars.

You need professional help nigger Ethang. You are more than a black shithole. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

We now have evidence you are a slum dweller. You tried to hide the truth by claiming India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2019 3:28:07 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron

yup

But you are the only slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt on DDO. Read your slumdog story nigger Ethang.

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang. Yet you keep coming back for more head slapping Lol!

We know you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confession nigger Ethang.

Post#37 title 600th Post

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Dr. Anokye was presenting findings on a literature review and research methodology used in a study of three informal settlements in Accra yesterday [Wednesday].

The slum dweller Ethang is reduced to a black shithole or was it the black shithole is a slum dweller. Whatever!

UN report 100s of millions of Africans to die from AIDS, Starvation, Droughts, Famines, Wars.

You need professional help nigger Ethang. You are more than a black shithole. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

We now have evidence you are a slum dweller. You tried to hide the truth by claiming India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2019 1:23:26 PM
Posted: 22 hours ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron

yup

of course
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2019 1:24:06 PM
Posted: 22 hours ago
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron

yup

Post#37 title 600th Post

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian pa
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2019 4:03:31 PM
Posted: 19 hours ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

for 1 month, Hahahahaha

What a moron.

yup, Moronic moron

yup

of course

Have you tried to squat lately sore butthole Franklin?

Read your confession.

Post #1

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Fuc king faggot

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2019 7:23:19 PM
Posted: 16 hours ago
ethang5 wrote:
Watch your step Doc, There's poo on the street!

Warning from a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt Ethang who lives in slum city Accra Ghana. Lol!

You just acknowledged you live in a slum!

Post#37 title 600th Post

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.