Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Berean proof analysis from scriptures

anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 5:18:13 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
The Bereans in Acts would cover the flesh because the Bible had over 80 words that meant to cover the flesh and see the "temple" of God and not the outer court of fleshly sacrifices to "hear" God's voice in our spirit-orbs or soul emotions:

Temple
Most Holy Place: Spirit orb and God--eternal ideas--mind, Will, Emotions.
Holy Place: soul emotions
Outer court: Fleshly sacrifices to hear God's voice in the temple.

1 Cor 3:1-17
And I, Brethren, Could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, As to babes in Christ. I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, And even now you are still not able; 3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, Strife, And divisions among you, Are you not carnal and behaving like mere men? 4 For when one says, "I am of Paul, " and another, "I am of Apollos, " are you not carnal?

Who then is Paul, And who is Apollos, But ministers through whom you believed, As the Lord gave to each one? 6 I planted, Apollos watered, But God gave the increase. 7 So then neither he who plants is anything, Nor he who waters, But God who gives the increase. 8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, And each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.

For we are God"s fellow workers;
you are God"s field,
you are God"s building. [Not the flesh! ]
According to the grace of God which was given to me [By grace through faith and hope],
as a wise master builder [Yahweh Elohim]
I [Great I Am]
have laid the foundation [of Christ],
and another builds on it [from the flesh--Yahweh just said the Corinthians were carnal in the first verse of the chapter]
But let each one take heed how he builds on it [the eternal foundation of Christ/Yahweh].
For no other foundation can anyone lay [Npt even the Luciferian moles. The foundation is eternal and predestinated whether we believe it or not]
than that which is laid, Which is Jesus Christ [We are all Yahweh Elohim and saved in eternity as explained in detail in Chapter 12 about the eternal body of Christ that cannot be divided in eternity].
Now if anyone builds on this foundation [eternal]
with gold [valid eternal ideas--correctly defined by the light],
silver [valid mortal ideas-correctly defined by the light],
precious stones [valuable eternal mysteries]
wood [dead mortal ideas not defined correctly],
hay [flimsier dead ideas of mortality],
straw [flimsier dead ideas of mortality],
each one's work [ideas]
will become clear [whether or not the ideas will endure in eternity];
for the Day [of the Lord--resurrection or translation]
will declare it, Because it will be revealed by fire [resurrection or translation];
and the fire will test each one"s work, Of what sort it is [automatically].
If anyone's work [ideas]
which he has built on it [the eternal foundation of Yahweh Elohim, Whether we like it or not, We are all part of the infinite Creator].
endures, He will receive a reward [for the eternal ideas walking in the light of God].
If anyone's work [idea]
is burned, He will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, Yet so as through fire [resurrection].
Do you not know that you [spirit-orb and soul]
are the temple of God [eternal]
and that the Spirit of God dwells in you [your spirit-orb and soul to make you eternal]?
If anyone defiles [with bad ideas]
the temple [eternal]
of God, God will destroy him [bad ideas of the soul].
For the temple {spirit-orb+soul+God]
of God is holy [separated from mortality]
, which temple you are [Eternal Yahweh Elohim, The Great I Am].
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 8:26:10 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
The Bereans in Acts would cover the flesh

This is just made up nonsense. Nowhere in any passage in the bible are we told that the Bereans covered up the flesh. It does not mean anything to say such a thing. Gobbledlygook.

because the Bible had over 80 words that meant to cover the flesh

Even if the bible does have 80 words that mean to cover the flesh - there is nothing in the passage about the Bereans "covering the flesh". You are reading into the passage what is not there. Acts 17 tells us the Bereans were noble. They examined the scriptures. But nothing about covering the flesh. Again you just add stuff to the bible.

and see the "temple" of God and not the outer court of fleshly sacrifices to "hear" God's voice in our spirit-orbs or soul emotions:

more made up nonsense. Anon makes things up.

Temple
Most Holy Place: Spirit orb and God--eternal ideas--mind, Will, Emotions.
Holy Place: soul emotions
Outer court: Fleshly sacrifices to hear God's voice in the temple.


there is nothing about orbs in the Temple. More made up stuff. Just nonsense for your readers.

1 Cor 3:1-17
And I, Brethren, Could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, As to babes in Christ. I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, And even now you are still not able; 3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, Strife, And divisions among you, Are you not carnal and behaving like mere men? 4 For when one says, "I am of Paul, " and another, "I am of Apollos, " are you not carnal?

Who then is Paul, And who is Apollos, But ministers through whom you believed, As the Lord gave to each one? 6 I planted, Apollos watered, But God gave the increase. 7 So then neither he who plants is anything, Nor he who waters, But God who gives the increase. 8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, And each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.

For we are God"s fellow workers;
you are God's field,
you are God"s building.


[Not the flesh! ]

ADDITION! What do you mean not the flesh? He is telling the church -that God is building it. And he is talking about the people of God.

According to the grace of God which was given to me

as a wise master builder
I have laid the foundation,
and another builds on it

But let each one take heed how he builds on it
For no other foundation can anyone lay
[Npt even the Luciferian moles. The foundation is eternal and predestinated whether we believe it or not]

More additions - not in the bible - just your own ravings - but not found in the bible and therefore irrelevant to the text.
than that which is laid, Which is Jesus Christ

[We are all Yahweh Elohim and saved in eternity as explained in detail in Chapter 12 about the eternal body of Christ that cannot be divided in eternity].

sorry anon - this is your addition and is not part of what it is saying.

Now if anyone builds on this foundation
with gold


[valid eternal ideas--correctly defined by the light],

more nonsense - this is just your ravings - there is no connection of gold to eternal ideas let alone defined by the light. Nonsense. Made up.

silver

[valid mortal ideas-correctly defined by the light],

More made up nonsense - there is no connection between silver and mortal ideas let alone such as defined by the light. You just make it up.
precious stones
[valuable eternal mysteries]

WOW! Made up. Why do you do us a favour and demonstrate how any of these precious metals can be related to your made up stuff.
wood
[dead mortal ideas not defined correctly],
hay [flimsier dead ideas of mortality],
straw [flimsier dead ideas of mortality],
each one's work [ideas]

Wow - talk about strong pills. Nonsense.

will become clear [whether or not the ideas will endure in eternity];
for the Day [of the Lord--resurrection or translation]
will declare it, Because it will be revealed by fire [resurrection or translation];
and the fire will test each one"s work, Of what sort it is [automatically].
If anyone's work [ideas]
which he has built on it [the eternal foundation of Yahweh Elohim, Whether we like it or not, We are all part of the infinite Creator].
endures, He will receive a reward [for the eternal ideas walking in the light of God].
If anyone's work [idea]
is burned, He will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, Yet so as through fire [resurrection].

SO much false misinformation. You just distort the entire message here and add your false teaching.
Do you not know that you [spirit-orb and soul]
are the temple of God [eternal]
and that the Spirit of God dwells in you [your spirit-orb and soul to make you eternal]?
If anyone defiles [with bad ideas]
the temple [eternal]
of God, God will destroy him [bad ideas of the soul].
For the temple {spirit-orb+soul+God]
of God is holy [separated from mortality]
, which temple you are [Eternal Yahweh Elohim, The Great I Am].

It is really sad how you have completely taken a beautiful piece of the bible and killed it. You take the life out of it - suck it dry -

You don't give any life - you just kill it all - your fruit are dry and dead.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 2:53:55 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Anon wrote: The Bereans in Acts would cover the flesh

***Tradie wrote: This is just made up nonsense.

The 1611 Bible replaced "cover" or "covering" with "atonement" throughout the Bible and destroyed the meaning of the word in over 80 places. Tyndale made up the word "atonement" not Anon/Noah. Tyndale added other new words to the Bible from his anus:
https://blogs. Timesofisrael. Com/atonement-a-made-up-word-with-an-impossible-meaning/

The Bible is completely misunderstood. The Law of One is far more accurate in defining God as "us" on a journey in different frequencies to reach a goal. The Bible correctly defines sin to "miss the mark of translation". Sin does not "separate us from God" who is in us already as the Infinite Creator. Sin changes channels to a different frequency so we cannot see or hear God who is already in our hearts giving us mortal life. Sin blinds the mind automatically by the dragon and beast system in the book of Revelation. If God were not in us, Then we would be dead. Duh!

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341954/
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341642/

***Nowhere in any passage in the bible are we told that the Bereans covered up the flesh.

Of course not. The knowledge of the idea was lost.

***It does not mean anything to say such a thing. Gobbledlygook.

If something is lost, Then it can be found. However, If an idea never existed in the first century like the atonement, It will never be found. Therefore, Christian ministers have no proof or valid evidence of their claims. None. Zippo. Anon/Noah has gobs of evidence in church history and the Bible to prove his points. It is easy to say, "You are wrong, " because it does not require any proof that you are right. Where's the valid evidence to support Christianity and religions from the Bible and not by "traditions" that have been altered over time by men who trust graven images of religions--all of them? Follow the valid evidences.

***Even if the bible does have 80 words that mean to cover the flesh - there is nothing in the passage about the Bereans "covering the flesh". You are reading into the passage what is not there. Acts 17 tells us the Bereans were noble. They examined the scriptures. But nothing about covering the flesh. Again you just add stuff to the bible.

Acts 17:11
These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, In that they received the word with all readiness
[revelations ready to believe], and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so [by revelation].

Something that is lost can be found. Something that never existed can not be found. The Bereans were told to ignore the flesh when they read the scriptures so they found God in their hearts by revelation because that is where God lives, Duh!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2019 3:05:25 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Continued. . .
Temple
Most Holy Place: Spirit orb and God--eternal ideas--mind, Will, Emotions.
Holy Place: soul emotions
Outer court: Fleshly sacrifices to hear God's voice in the temple.

***there is nothing about orbs in the Temple. More made up stuff. Just nonsense for your readers.

Yahweh directed Anon/Noah to restore what was lost by ancients who read the Bible and new what it meant. The Law of One speaks of the "geography" of the soul, But they call the "etheric-soul-bodily form" spirit, Creating all kinds of confusion in the mind.

The geography is misplaced to describe the soul. It is very attractive to the ETs because the spirit-orb lives inside the soul, And the half-truth "feels" right. But the ideas are foggy and unclear. Revelation corrects the mighty confusions by the true spirit-orb, Soul, Body anatomy taught by Paul. The geography of the earth-orb belongs to the spirit's will as the "earth" turns 24/7 and not to the soul emotions which are "waters". The waters sit on top of the earth will. Oxygen ideas are in the water. H20. Two oxygen or "air ideas" of the fish. They breath water and live inside emotions.

Emotions means motion. Not the spinning earth (geography) but the fluid and chaotic motion of the waters. The beast in Revelation 13 comes out of the emotions of the waters, But the second beast stands of land and creates the image for the beast by the will of the spirit-orb. The will creates the ideas that come like fire from the sky of ideas to control us in illusions. The mind, Will, And emotions are described by the two beasts that enslave us.

The eternal truth, Not mortal trust in the Law of One using observations of the "outer kingdom" of the "mind, Body, Spirit complex". No. We need the eternal ideas to add to the "outer kingdom" Law of One. The eternal Word of God will free us all from slavery--both ETs and the humans.

Something that is lost can be found and restored. We can find our eternal self. Something that never existed cannot be found or restored. The Lord has by-passed Christianity to work with the occult directly. If the Christians do not want to believe in the Law of One until complete disclosure, No problem. They still love the Lord eternally and will live forever in spite of the errors in their thoughts. No one suffers in hell forever. Everyone lives forever in complete bliss after Satan is removed in the resurrection from the "deep waters" that cover the earth.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 6:35:47 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Anon wrote: The Bereans in Acts would cover the flesh

This is just made up nonsense.

The 1611 Bible replaced "cover" or "covering" with "atonement" throughout the Bible and destroyed the meaning of the word in over 80 places.

It is easy to state this. Prove it. You see I disagree with this and the premise it is built on. Firstly, The word atonement is in the bible from the very beginning. This is demonstrated on numerous posts now. Secondly, There were many other bibles prior to the 1611 bible - including the Geneva Bible which also included atonement.

Tyndale made up the word "atonement" not Anon/Noah. Tyndale added other new words to the Bible from his anus:
https://blogs. Timesofisrael. Com/atonement-a-made-up-word-with-an-impossible-meaning/


False misinformation. God made up the word atonement. Its meaning is not impossible - I understand it. As does millions, Indeed billions of other people. Anon on the other hand thinks it is impossible based on a webpage he read on the internet by persons without any credibility.

The Bible is completely misunderstood.
Yes now this is true. Anon completely misunderstands the bible. And everytime he reads it, It becomes even more unknowable to him. Anon needs the Spirit of God.

The Law of One is far more accurate in defining God as "us" on a journey in different frequencies to reach a goal.

For anyone to say they need the Law of One to help understand the bible or God clearly illustrates the point that they have misunderstood the bible.

The Bible correctly defines sin to "miss the mark of translation".

Actually the bible does not define sin to miss the mark of translation. It defines sin as missing the mark and clearly refers to the standard of God's character. Sin is falling short of God's standard.

Sin does not "separate us from God" who is in us already as the Infinite Creator.

sin does separate us from God. God is not in us. He created us. He did not create himself. Absurd reasoning to think that God created God.

Sin changes channels to a different frequency so we cannot see or hear God who is already in our hearts giving us mortal life. Sin blinds the mind automatically by the dragon and beast system in the book of Revelation. If God were not in us, Then we would be dead. Duh!

sin has blinded your heart anon. You cannot see clearly. You don't even know most of the time what you are talking about. God created us - this is why we are not dead, Until he deems it is time for us to die.
Nowhere in any passage in the bible are we told that the Bereans covered up the flesh.

Of course not. The knowledge of the idea was lost.


No, The knowledge of the idea is made up. It is not lost. You made it up.

It does not mean anything to say such a thing. Gobbledlygook.

If something is lost, Then it can be found.
Try telling that to a virgin. LOL! Try telling that to a widow. Try telling that to a newly unemployed person. Bad metaphor.

However, If an idea never existed in the first century like the atonement, It will never be found.

and yet you have found the idea of ETs and frequency. Neither of which were known of in the 1st century. ETs are a modern idea.

Therefore, Christian ministers have no proof or valid evidence of their claims.

Christians have written thousands of books on the atonement. Jews have written many books on the atonement. You just read one wikapedia site and think it has all of the answers - despite the page itself - saying - "this page is disputed".

Anon/Noah has gobs of evidence in church history and the Bible to prove his points.

so stop telling us you have them, And start producing them.

It is easy to say, "You are wrong, " because it does not require any proof that you are right.

The argument from silence is difficult to disprove. But this is the point. You keep saying and asserting things - but you never produce the arguments. You at best make a link to another post - that you made. That is not evidence - especially when everything you say is disputed and no one agrees with you.

Where's the valid evidence to support Christianity and religions from the Bible

I have produced much valid evidence. You reject it - without any serious argument. Most of the time you simply gloss over what I have said - you never address it. In fact sometimes you take my arguments and try and pretend that they are yours. E. G - I used the example of the animal killed in Genesis as demonstration of it - but you turned it around and suggested I was supporting leaves. A total distortion and lie.

Even if the bible does have 80 words that mean to cover the flesh - there is nothing in the passage about the Bereans "covering the flesh". You are reading into the passage what is not there. Acts 17 tells us the Bereans were noble. They examined the scriptures. But nothing about covering the flesh. Again you just add stuff to the bible.

Acts 17:11
These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, In that they received the word with all readiness


[revelations ready to believe]
,

It does not say that. It says they received the word with all readiness.

and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so

[by revelation].

Again it does not say that.

Something that is lost can be found. Something that never existed can not be found.

It depends on what it is was that was lost. But what you need to do is prove that what you said has been lost - was there in the first place. You can't because it was not lost - you just made it up. The atonement on the other hand - was not lost - and is very present in the bible which is why it is easy to find and see.

The Bereans were told to ignore the flesh when they read the scriptures so they found God in their hearts by revelation because that is where God lives, Duh!

Actually, You are just making that up. The Bereans read the bible to see whether or not the preaching of Paul about Jesus dying and being resurrected from the dead was true. And when they studied the Scriptures and tested Paul's teaching against it - they found that Paul's teaching on the atonement was right and Paul's teaching that Jesus died and rose again was correct - and that Paul's teaching about Jesus being Almighty God was correct.

We can be very thankful that the Bereans did their homework, Comparing scripture with scripture, Testing the credibility of what Paul spoke. Now if only anon would allow the Bereans or indeed anyone test his words? But anon won't do that. He would prefer to run and hide and avoid the truth. Anon is a false prophet.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 9:41:13 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Tradesecret, The website referenced is from a man who as studied the "facts" and wrote how Tyndale created the word atonement and other words that were not in the Bible, But then it is argue the author is not credible. His view is wrong, Wrong. Wrong, Wrong and the atonement is right, Right, Right. No reasoning. No proof No evidence. One can easily prove the facts. One cannot prove something that never happened and was never believed in the first century. It is the Christian minister who lacks proof and not Yahweh. Tradition today proves nothing of the past. Therefore, The facts prove the Catholic Church changed the doctrine. Where is your proof that the doctrine did not change?

Christian ministers will say: "Wrong. The author is not credible. " What? All scholars know Tyndale created the "atonement" word to describe the penal substitution payment to God created in the 9th to 11th centuries, For the 1st century assemblies believed the cross was a ransom payment to Satan. Changing from Satan to God is a pretty big deal, Don't you agree?

That change is a provable FACT, But if Christian ministers do not want to believe the truth, They won't. Christian ministers cannot confess truth because the church doctrine changed, And they will not restore what was lost. Now if that was lost, So was revelation. And if revelation was lost, So was the meaning of "readiness" of the Bereans. If you do not believe anything was not lost as implied, Then why are you not of the majority with the far biggest Church of 1. 2 billion Catholics? Why are the Catholic wrong and you are right?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2019 9:45:39 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
The Parable of the Lost Coin

8 "Or what woman, Having ten silver [c]coins, If she loses one coin, Does not light a lamp, Sweep the house, And search carefully until she finds it? 9 And when she has found it, She calls her friends and neighbors together, Saying, "Rejoice with me, For I have found the piece which I lost! " 10 Likewise, I say to you, There is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents. "
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2019 12:18:47 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
The website referenced is from a man who as studied the "facts" and wrote how Tyndale created the word atonement and other words that were not in the Bible, But then it is argue the author is not credible.

You linked to a wikepedia page that right at the top clearly says - The views on this page are in dispute. This means that its information is not reliable enough for there even to be a consensus about it by scholars. It is you who are suggesting it is correct. I read what was written and am not convinced he is correct. There are many competing views. You reject the atonement because it calls you to account and rightly says to come before a holy God, One must be pure and holy. You do not recognise your own sinfulness - you promote the ravings of Sigmund Freud who clearly rejected the atonement because of its clear connection between sin and guilt.

It is the Christian minister who lacks proof and not Yahweh. Tradition today proves nothing of the past. Therefore, The facts prove the Catholic Church changed the doctrine. Where is your proof that the doctrine did not change?

And yet anon I have produced many arguments from the Scriptures on this site. I went through Genesis 3. I took you to Isaiah 6. I took you to 1 Corinthians. I took you to Ezekiel. I took you to the scape goats in Exodus. I took you to the Day of Atonement. I took you to the sacrificial system of sacrifice implemented by Moses and Aaron. I took you to the Passover. I took you to the book of Hebrews. I have taken you to the cross of Jesus. I have even taken you to Revelation. Each one of these demonstrates over and over again the atonement. You refuse to listen. Your eyes are blinded by darkness - you cannot see. You can't handle the truth.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 2,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2019 5:01:30 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Anon wrote: The website referenced is from a man who as studied the "facts" and wrote how Tyndale created the word atonement and other words that were not in the Bible, But then it is argue the author is not credible.

***You linked to a wikepedia page that right at the top clearly says - The views on this page are in dispute. This means that its information is not reliable enough for there even to be a consensus about it by scholars. It is you who are suggesting it is correct.

The idea that Tyndale created the word is in dispute. The argument is Wycliffe or some other Catholic theologian created the word "Atonement". . No one argues about the changing doctrine over the centuries in the historical record. No. They argue the atonement idea existed with the Jews with sacrifice of animals and not the sacrifice of a man. God said He hated sacrifices without knowledge of God. True eternal knowledge of God is required to repent of sin as explained by Paul in Romans 7 and 8:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/new/4343208/

Hosea 6:6
For I desire mercy and not sacrifice, And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

The is no condemnation in God's true grace who forgets the past and holds no grudges into eternity. Justice in the law is only for mortality and not eternity.

Twisting word meanings. That is what Christian ministers do best.

The dispute is who created the word "atonement'", The doctrine changed from paying off the kidnapper, Satan, To paying the ransom to God. Pretty big change, Don't you agree?

***I read what was written and am not convinced he is correct.

Be specific.

***There are many competing views.

Yes. And the worst view is claiming the ransom payment is to God in the first century, When all historical records, Gobs of them, Say the ransom was paid to Satan, Making us victors of Satan to overcome death by the power of the cross by total repentance by renewing the mind by the "Christ" software frequency program in us

***You reject the atonement because it calls you to account and rightly says to come before a holy God, One must be pure and holy.

Holy means separated not pure of sin. Meaning of words is extremely important. We are separated and lost from God by His Mortal time Matrix we do not comprehend or see. We will not be lost in eternity.

The atonement idea is half-correct, But only for eternity and not mortality. In mortality, We cover the flesh. The atonement idea is attractive to our spirit-orbs because the idea is half-true for eternity and not for mortality. Yes. We will be reconciled to God in eternity but not because a ransom payment satisfies God's "eternal justice". Doctrines do no forgive us, God personally forgives us without the atonement doctrines. We are reconciled by His heart of mercy and grace that is not mixed with atonement postulates. Same atonement issue with the Jews and animals.

***You do not recognize your own sinfulness - you promote the ravings of Sigmund Freud who clearly rejected the atonement because of its clear connection between sin and guilt.

Yahweh teaches Sigmund Freud was true in his observations of the soul and subconscious mind but erred because he could not enter the first heaven because he trusted Lucifer and was not poor in spirit. He became his own savior by works rather than grace. But that does not discount his valid scientific observations of mortal truth and laws. Same thing with the ETs. Outer kingdom truths are not inner kingdom eternal truth.

Anon/Noah recognizes his sin for He is not translated into a god yet by overcoming sin as the book of Revelation teaches plainly to those souls in the first heaven.
:
It is the Christian minister who lacks proof and not Yahweh. Tradition today proves nothing of the past. Therefore, The facts prove the Catholic Church changed the doctrine. Where is your proof that the doctrine did not change?

***And yet anon I have produced many arguments from the Scriptures on this site. I went through Genesis 3. I took you to Isaiah 6. I took you to 1 Corinthians. I took you to Ezekiel. I took you to the scape goats in Exodus. I took you to the Day of Atonement. I took you to the sacrificial system of sacrifice implemented by Moses and Aaron. I took you to the Passover. I took you to the book of Hebrews. I have taken you to the cross of Jesus. I have even taken you to Revelation. Each one of these demonstrates over and over again the atonement. You refuse to listen. Your eyes are blinded by darkness - you cannot see. You can't handle the truth.

You provided one "scripture tweet" out of context from several books of the Bible, And you define that as "evidence"? The Christians ministers teach the assumptions of theologians by taking a verse here and there and claiming the Bible teaches the "paradigms" when they are merely assumptions of the theological mind that invents the ideas of men and not God. You have not shown any evidence from the Bible but very "isolated" scriptures out of context. Word twisting. Good job to teach Christianity nonsense

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.