Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2019 5:24:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
More members comment on the FDO poll!
https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country

Now up to 92% Yes. India is a shithole.

One of the worst counties at the moment India is a failed state with an even worse government. There are so many things to improve, But they just aren't able to utilize their potential.

Next to their culture which is absolute trash in many aspects the open defecation is the most prominent of many big problems. Even very poor African countries have a lower rate of street defecation than this emerging economy.

And what is even worse their next to Americans probably the most nationalistic and proud people. Not by any means that this is something bad, But their tendency to spin everything back to India is so annoying.

The Americans can at least take a joke about their history but Indians get angry almost immediately when India is slightly criticized or joked about. They want to be a global player but don't even get their domestic problems sorted out. It is a shithole country and it is ironic that their people aren't able to admit it.

Now watch the moron ignore everything said by this DDO member only to post stupidity about Africa and attack me.

And he will wonder why 92% of DDO respondents think he is a shithole from a shithole country.

This was not the only comment. Will post the others later using the morons spam as dividers.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2019 8:19:37 PM
ethang5 wrote:
More members comment on the FDO poll!

Now up to 92% Yes. India is a shithole.

That is a poll of DDO members.

what world leaders are saying.
1. Noah cursed the African people to slavery
Evidence found in Genesis 9 and 10

2. Malawi's President Peter Mutharika has told the BBC he feels ashamed by the attacks on albinos his country and says the church needs to help stop them.

3. I am ashamed to be South African -Julius Malema

4. Trump called all African countries shitholes.

5. Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari said on Friday that a wave of deadly violence against Nigerians and other foreign nationals in South Africa last month was an embarrassMent and shame the continent.

Africa was the source for slaves.
Now for some real history.

Arab Slave Trade.
https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
The Arab slave trade is a name used to refer to the intersection of slavery and trade surrounding the Arab world and Indian Ocean, Mainly in Western and Central Asia, Northern and Eastern Africa, India, And Europe. This barter occurred chiefly between the medieval era and the early 20th century. The trade was conducted through slave markets in these areas, With the slaves captured mostly from Africa's interior, Southern and Eastern Europe, The Caucasus, And Central Asia.

The Arab slave trade, Across the Sahara desert and across the Indian Ocean, Began after MuslimArab and Swahili traders won control of the Swahili Coast and sea routes during the 9th century (see Sultanate of Zanzibar). These traders captured Bantu peoples(Zanj) from the interior in present-day Kenya, Mozambique and Tanzania and brought them to the coast. There, The slaves gradually assimilated in the rural areas, Particularly on the Unguja and Pemba islands.
Some historians assert that as many as 17 million people were sold into slavery on the coast of the Indian Ocean, The Middle East, And North Africa, And approximately 5 million African slaves were transported by Muslim slave traders via Red Sea, Indian Ocean, And Sahara desert to other parts of the world between 1500 and 1900.

Note India was a recipient of African slaves.
Descendants of Bantu people of East Africa, Siddi ancestors were largely brought to India as slaves by Arabs as early as the 7th Century, Followed by the Portuguese and the British later on.

Britain slave trade.
http://www. Nationalarchives. Gov. Uk/slavery/pdf/britain-and-the-trade. Pdf
Portugal and Britain were the two most "successful" slave-trading countries accounting for about 70% of all Africans transported to the Americas. Britain was the most dominant between 1640 and 1807 when the British slave trade was abolished. It is estimated that Britain transported 3. 1 million Africans (of whom 2. 7 million arrived) to the British colonies in the Caribbean, North and South America and to other countries.
As the British American colonies demanded African slaves, The role of the African companies changed to supply them. From 1660, The British Crown passed various acts and granted charters to enable companies to settle, Administer and exploit British interests on the West Coast of Africa and to supply slaves to the American colonies.
The African companies were granted a monopoly to trade in slaves. This monopoly was criticised by other traders, And planters complained about restricted rights, Limited supplies and high prices. This encouraged illegal traders (commonly called interlopers), Many of whom were from other nations, Especially the Dutch. Opposition from planters, Traders and manufacturers was so strong that in 1698 the monopoly was removed.

Ghana's role in Trans-Atlantic Slave a Trade.

"In fact, For almost 150 years, Ghana, On Africa"s west coast, Was the center of the British slave trade. Western traders arrived in ships loaded with manufactured goods to barter or trade for slaves. Those who were sold had often been captured in tribal warfare; some had simply been kidnapped to sell to European slave traders.

it is estimated from as many as 20 million West Africans were captured between the end of 15th century until 1870 (when the slave trade was abolished). Only half of them survived the harsh conditions on the voyages " and 10 million of them actually made it to the Americas.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. And Ghana was the centre of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. Blacks on Blacks slavery. Busted nigger Ethang!

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 12:48:41 PM
So a poster post to the poll page and that comment is posted here.

The moron feels for some reason he must respond though he is not mentioned in the post and the post is not addressed to him.

But does he address what the poster says? No. Does he address the poll? No. Does he even address the thread topic? No.

The idiot spams about Africa and Ethan.

Why? He is ashamed to talk about India.

This is a DDO poll.

Yeah idiot. See the title? It's people on THIS site saying you are a shithole. The ones who see your posts. Who know you. They say by a 92% margin that you come from a shithole.

Here is the most recent comment.

Yea it is I don't know why gov brings up new systems when the actual f**k is they can't even maintain their servers up. . They like bring some new cards or any thing and force people to do it and say mandatory while in actual you go and stuck there in the queue and the computer operates say server is down?

Like for real? Why bring something when you can't even keep your servers up. This card that card tht form this sh*t that sh*t wateva? Seriously hate this here

And the idiots are always bragging about how Indians are great at IT. Please, Call center experts are all they are. Poverty causes them to be introduced to computers late, Like in their 20's.

I will post another member comment from the poll page after the moron poos his moron spam.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 12:50:17 PM

The moron feels for some reason he must respond though he is not mentioned in the post and the post is not addressed to him.

But does he address what the poster says? No. Does he address the poll? No. Does he even address the thread topic? No.

This is a DDO poll.

Yeah idiot. See the title? It's people on THIS site saying you are a shithole. The ones who see your posts. Who know you. They say by a 92% margin that you come from a shithole.

Yea it is I don't know why gov brings up new systems when the actual f**k is they can't even maintain their servers up. . They like bring some new cards or any thing and force people to do it and say mandatory while in actual you go and stuck there in the queue and the computer operates say server is down?

Like for real? Why bring something when you can't even keep your servers up. This card that card tht form this sh*t that sh*t wateva? Seriously hate this here

And the idiots are always bragging about how Indians are great at IT. Please, Call center experts are all they are. Poverty causes them to be introduced to computers late, Like in their 20's.

I will post another member comment from the poll page after the moron poos his moron spam.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 4:11:55 PM
ethang5 wrote:

This is a DDO poll.

Again you confess you are the only black.

Post#14 title loser behaviour.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Is being Indian worse than 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million Africans to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 6:33:56 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

This is a DDO poll.

(What, No magic "confession? ")

OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Is being Indian worse than 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million Africans to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery.

Yes. If being Indian was better, You wouldn't have to spam the same thing over and over for 5 years, Or tell ridiculous lies.

Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face.

And yet people like me and hate you. Weird huh?

Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!

And your toxic personality has condemned you to spam, Loneliness, And stupidity.

This thread is housing the comments from the poll calling you a shithole moron. African slavery was 400 years ago you dingbat.

But the comments by DDO members is today, And about you.

Here is another one you can pretend you don't see. . . .

India is full of corruption and poverty Indian FEKU supporters are patting themselves. Read Germany head lines and American. They are all saying why modi is wasting money when millions indians are dying without food.

India is nothing but a burden on our planet earth. India is the rape capital of the world. India sucks more then anything

Ouch! Hey moron, Got any more magic "confessions"? You sure need something to stop the bleeding.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 9:32:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

This is a DDO poll.

Here you go confessing again!
OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Is being Indian worse than 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million Africans to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery.

Yes. If being Indian was better, You wouldn't have to spam the same thing over and over for 5 years, Or tell ridiculous lies.

Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face.

And yet people like me and hate you. Weird huh?

Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!

And your toxic personality has condemned you to spam, Loneliness, And stupidity.

This thread is housing the comments from the poll calling you a shithole moron. African slavery was 400 years ago you dingbat.

But the comments by DDO members is today, And about you.

Here is another one you can pretend you don't see. . . .

India is full of corruption and poverty Indian FEKU supporters are patting themselves. Read Germany head lines and American. They are all saying why modi is wasting money when millions indians are dying without food.

India is nothing but a burden on our planet earth. India is the rape capital of the world. India sucks more then anything

Ouch! Hey moron, Got any more magic "confessions"? You sure need something to stop the bleeding.

Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#16 title loser Behavior.
ethang5 -->@Harikrish: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Nigger Ethang5 You were finally forced to admit you are black. You tried to hide the truth you are a black African negroid for over 5 years. But Harikrish was right from the beginning and proved you are nothing but a lying low IQ black African negroid mutt. I win!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 11:48:06 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

This is a DDO poll.

And again, Your magic "confession" does nothing for India. Watch as I post yet another comment from a DDO member who seems not to care what race I am, But is convinced India is a shithole.

Is India a shithole country?
Of course it is, You'd have to be blind not to see this. Live there for three months and you'll see for yourself. Now near 1. 3 Billion people, That in itself is a crisis.

The government is incompetent and weak, And cannot stand up to China & Russia. I assure you, Within a few decades, China will dictate India's policies, Because Indians are weak and cannot stand up for anything they believe in.

Maybe this poster will change his mind if you spam a few thousand times more that I'm the only black. Lol.

Shithole country, Shithole people.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 2:19:37 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

This is a DDO poll.

And again, Your magic "confession" does nothing for India. Watch as I post yet another comment from a DDO member who seems not to care what race I am, But is convinced India is a shithole.

Of course it is, You'd have to be blind not to see this. Live there for three months and you'll see for yourself. Now near 1. 3 Billion people, That in itself is a crisis.

The government is incompetent and weak, And cannot stand up to China & Russia. I assure you, Within a few decades, China will dictate India's policies, Because Indians are weak and cannot stand up for anything they believe in.

Maybe this poster will change his mind if you spam a few thousand times more that I'm the only black. Lol.

I was right you are a low IQ negroid mutt.

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Nigger Ethang5 You were finally forced to admit you are black. You tried to hide the truth you are a black African negroid for over 5 years. But Harikrish was right from the beginning and proved you are nothing but a lying low IQ black African negroid mutt.
Busted nigger Ethang5. I win!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 2:23:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

This is a DDO poll.

The DDO poll calls you the low IQ negroid mutt.

Why did you remove my comment here? Ashamed?

Nigger Ethang5 You were finally forced to admit you are black. You tried to hide the truth you are a black African negroid for over 5 years. But Harikrish was right from the beginning and proved you are nothing but a lying low IQ black African negroid mutt.

Lol. The moron and his country are shitholes, But Ethan is black, So all is well.

Hey moron, Since you're spamming the same dumb thing to every thread, I answered you only on one of them, "Ethan's Magic Old/New Confession". Check it out to see exactly how stupid you are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 3:41:49 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Why did you remove my comment here? Ashamed?

Lol. The moron and his country are shitholes, But Ethan is black, So all is well.

Hey moron, Since you're spamming the same dumb thing to every thread, I answered you only on one of them, "Ethan's Magic Old/New Confession". Check it out to see exactly how stupid you are.

I quoted your confession nigger Ethang5. And Franklin confessed his life is all messed up.
So two perverts agreeing. One black and the other buggered by blacks. Lol!

I even got your colour right nigger Ethang5.
Why did it take you so long to accept you are black? You already confessed you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters. That you worked as a delivery mule which was why you had little money and remain a poor African slave.

Nigger Ethang5 So you are black after all. Lol!

Harikrish got you to confess you are black after all. Black as in black shithole.

Nigger Ethang5 You were finally forced to admit you are black. You tried to hide the truth you are a black African negroid for over 5 years. But Harikrish was right from the beginning and proved you are nothing but a lying low IQ black African negroid mutt. Busted nigger Ethang5. I win!

So Ethang5 your confession tells us:
1. You are black.
2. You live in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
3. You work as a delivery mule (have been for over 15 years) smuggling free bibles.
4. You are a poor African Slave.
5. Your 3 daughters are illegal bastards.
6. You are not proud to be African because :
A) 50% of the people you live with are illiterate.
B) you live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
C) you are a full time slave.
D) you live close to where Boko Haram operates
E) you currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
F) you live among people like the Piraha.
G) you live In Ghana where The JW's are more aggressive.
H) you live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
I) you live in Ghana, West Africa. You said if you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
J) you live in a country where slavery is still practiced.

To summarize: Ethang confessed he is a self loathing black negroid slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
So Harikrish was right when he exposed Ethang as a low IQ lying nigger who wore a mask to hide his black ugly negroid face.
Getting Ethang5 to confess he is black completes Hirikrish's research.
Ethang5 now admits he is the only black.
Post#14 loser behaviour.

Ethang5 admitted again he is black.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!

So why do blacks have to remind everyone Black Lives Matter? You cannot change bad Karma with slogans nigger Ethang! You are black, I told you so and I was right!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 3:56:45 PM
Busted again Nigger Ethang5!

My natural language diagnoses and Textual social media analyzer uses AI to create the targets profile. That's how I knew Ethang5 was a black and a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt. It put together all of Ethang5's relevant confession which makes the evidence irrefutable.

In addition it uncovered.
Ethang5 has been using coded language with Franklin to mask their communication behind words like Vending Machines, POKE, CHOKE.
I applied my AI social media textual analyzed to decode their communication and was surprised how accurate and effective it was.

Here is what my AI natural language diagnoses uncovered.

Ethang5 has 3 illegitimate daughters he calls Vending Machines because for a few quarters they will deliver a sex treat.
The Vending Machines were able to stay off the streets for a week because nigger daddy brought home some money he won in a bet with Tradesecret. 100$ to be exact.
Now nigger daddy could POKE his Vending Machines at home with the money he won.
And his aggressiveness caused the Vending Machines to CHOKE. So he reached out for some lubricant he called SPAM. The disgusting part is how many times Ethang5 calls for POKE, CHOKE and SPAM (in his coded exchanges) from his Vending Machines since he won the bet.

BTW when nigger Ethang5 says ZINGERS that's a warning to his illegitimate bastard daughters he is coming in their face. Lol! My AI decoder doesn't miss anything!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2019 5:03:35 AM
Another DDO member gives his opinion on India. How many is that now? 200? 500?

Dirty, Filthy, Disgusting, Unsafe, Unruly, Rude, Lying, Cheating, Thieving, Stealing, Manipulative, Egotistical, Unsanitary and so much more! The worst! That pretty much sums it up.

In addition to of course: illegal, Unethical, Scammy, Scummy, Piece of sh*t country. NEVER EVER VISIT THAT HORRIBLE SHI*T-HOLE OF A COUNTRY EVER AGAIN. EVER

Ouch. Our Hindu Indian moron's response is that Ethan is black. Lol He has the confession!

More comments coming, Or you can visit the thread to view or make comments.

(https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country)

Just remove the spaces.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2019 2:49:07 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Just remove the spaces.

If we do you will have a hollow head nigger Ethang. Get real!

Definitions.
African a person from Africa especially a black person.
Black a member of a dark-skinned people, Especially one of African ancestry.
Nigger 1. A dark-skinned person of sub-Saharan African origin or descent; = Negro
Ghanaian definition, A native or inhabitant of Ghana a republic in West Africa.
Ethang5 confessed he meets all the definitions African, Black, Nigger and Ghanaian and some.
He even confessed he is terrified that he is a nigger.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2019 2:25:38 PM

This is a DDO poll.

India remains a 'sh*t-hole' country BECAUSE OF: India's Socialist policies. Most Indians are cowards, Don't think by themselves, They follow orders, Are easily forced into submission, They believe in magic, Gods -mysticism and neglect reason and the factual realities of life. They are envious, Collectivists, Believe in Socialism, Hate individual freedom and effort. Basically they're stupid people.

As I always say, A shithole country, Makes for shithole people.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2019 3:49:16 PM
ethang5 wrote:

As I always say, A shithole country, Makes for shithole people.
You are the only black slumdog shithole on DDO living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

So you want your confessions to be publicly aired. Ok.
Why does nigger Ethang keep bringing his confession he is very black and a slumdog to the forefront daily after he accepted he is very black and there is nothing he can do to change his nigger existence?

Definitions.
Black a member of a dark-skinned people, especially one of African ancestry.
Nigger 1. A dark-skinned person of sub-Saharan African origin or descent; = Negro
Ghanaian definition, a native or inhabitant of Ghana a republic in West Africa.
Ethang5 confessed he meets all the definitions African, Black, Nigger and Ghanaian and some.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.

https://www.debate.org...

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.

Title Please Christians:
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped?"

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, cows, horses, and pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2019 5:04:50 PM
The moron fixed his spammer, But not his spam. Same old stupidity.

Here is yet another DDO member saying that India is a shithole.

Been to India it sucks So dirty people can't even pick up garbage so many homeless people NO personal hygiene what so ever all people do is blame others colonialism or the government rather then taking any personal responsibility

im so happy my parents immigrated because even in 100 years india will suck the world will end before india devolops

Because they never learn, So they never grow, But will just keep repeating the same stupidity over and over, Like our spamming moron.

Let the fool spam again and I will post another one, This time the DDO member left his name.

92% shithole, While the moron spams old stupidity for the thousandth time. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2019 5:57:36 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Sewers run through your streets and most houses in Accra are built without toilets. So the only nigger drowing in poo is you nigger Ethang.
You even confessed you are terrified that you are a nigger.
So you want your confessions to be publicly aired. Ok.
Why does nigger Ethang keep bringing his confession he is very black and a slumdog to the forefront daily after he accepted he is very black and there is nothing he can do to change his nigger existence?

Definitions.
Black a member of a dark-skinned people, especially one of African ancestry.
Ghanaian definition, a native or inhabitant of Ghana a republic in West Africa.

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!!

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.

Title Please Christians:

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped?"

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 6:16:58 AM
More DDO members have their say about India. . .

Huge population and bad attitudes I had returned to Bangalore, India from the US in 2014 with a positive outlook that India will improve drastically by 2020. Boy, Was I wrong - the traffic's getting worse, The air's bad and the governments just don't care neither do most of the people - they like living in a shithole! On top of all this, People are ignorant and feel they're still the best in the world- the propensity to change for the better is NIL.

Never learning, Never growing. Shithole people, Shithole country.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 4:16:24 PM
ethang5 wrote:
More DDO members have their say about India. . .
What nigger Ethang has to say about himself and his people.

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

You hate being black. But you are very black.
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.Org...

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You accuse members of being mentally ill. But you are mentally ill.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You deny African slavery in the Bible but confess you are a poor African slave.
You have confessed you are a poor African slave.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang calls members morons but he is a delivery mule in Ghana Africa and demonstrates his low IQ.
Nigger Ethang5, We can start dealing with your low IQ.

Title Please Christians:

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. That was posted 7 years ago.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Then claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 4:25:37 PM
On the DDO poll page, Yet another DDO member comments on India.

Very bad place My dog got stolen and raped in a trash heap. This is very common in india, Delhi, Wherever you go. We were tricked by an oily salesman to rent his 'bungalow'. Actually it was basically a garbage dump, Outpost from hell itself. 'bring the whole family and pets' (yeah this was a premeditated dograping/killing).

The whole place smells like piss. Upon coming home, I am now a very warm and happy person. I got a new dog and save small animals, And i'm never traveling outside again. Coming from india, I could live in a public bathroom by comparison.

I have nightmares sometimes that i am still in india, And my wallet is gone, I am trapped.
For an average citizen to get ptsd and such horrible visions says quite a lot about india.
People that say india is great don't say such things, Are these oily salespeople that are definitely apart of the problem, Or they have never been there!

Ouch! What is our Indian idiots reply? Ethan is black.

Lol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 4:41:48 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The nigger Ethang is burning like very black toast. Lol!

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang calls members morons but he is a delivery mule in Ghana Africa and demonstrates his low IQ.

Title Please Christians:

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. That was posted 7 years ago.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them. implying they are illegitimate bastards.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 7:52:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:

This was left out in the Poll!
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or you people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

Racism in religion.
https://youtu. Be/mX1RKMb5MPM

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

Ethang is a proud slave.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 6:19:59 AM
Yet another DDO member commenting on the DDO Poll page question of whether India is a shithole.

Yes, India is the biggest shithole in the world 1. They throw garbage where ever they want and Live there at the same time.
2. Most Indians Drink "COW PISS" because they take COW as their goddess. . . DISGUSTING!
3. RAPE! Yes, Women aren't safe as well as children from Indian predators.
4. Scammers exist and yes India is Full of them.
5. Don't talk about their Religion or "THEY WILL KILL YOU". Please don't argue with them.
6. Cross eating COW meat. Yup if they find you eating COW meat you are Dead Meat.
7. Minorities are not safe. . . If you're a Tourists. . . . Ohhh. . Hhh BOi! You unlucky boiii. . . Or gurl. . . :'( RIP. . . . They look at you like they're gonna kill you right where you stand.
8. If some Gangsters (Common in Every City of India) gets to know you are tourist or carrying something valuable. . . You will get Robbed instantly or R. I. P.

What is our Indian moron's reply?

Ethan is black. Well, That makes India not a shithole doesn't it? Lol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 2:39:31 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Trump only called African countries shitholes. You are the only very black negroid slumdog slum dweller shithole on DDO nigger Ethang.
Franklin confesses you buggered him.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Racism in religion.

Ethang is a proud slave.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 4:08:13 PM
More proof that India is a shithole from witnesses.

Even the so-called tourist spots have tons of touts harassing foreigners/white people.

Roads are full of potholes, And the government cares two hoots about the infrastructure.

Pollution is beyond control. Just two days in India and your nose will be filled with soot.

Shopkeepers are out to loot you if you've white skin. Even brown-skinned Indians are looted sometimes.

In short, India is a land of BEGGARS. Do NOT recommend coming here EVER. Made a mistake once, But never again.

As I always say, And the moron always proves.

Shithole country/shithole people
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 4:13:58 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang you are the only very black negroid shithole slumdog slum dweller on DDO who lives in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Nigger Ethang you are a very black negroid slumdog living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. You are afraid of Muslims because.

Franklin named you as the nigger who buggered him.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black

Racism in religion.

Ethang is a proud slave.

5 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 3:12:25 AM
Here is yet another DDO member telling us how shitty India is.

Stay away (if you can)! Dirty, Smelly, Polluted, Unsafe, Unruly (by this I mean they refuse to follow rules),

Like the Indian moron ad his spamming.

Overcrowded, Poverty stricken and not trustworthy. Choose whichever adjective that you want, But I would never spend my own money, Or recommend anyone to visit India (I have come over only to work).

If I never come back, That would be great. In fact, India is a double-edged sword for me as with my job I have to try and fix what that culture has screwed-up, So it's a lucrative business for me. I just hate having to come here. One of the biggest problems I see, As a non-Indian, Is their absolute refusal to follow rules. Want an example? Just look at the traffic. . . No discipline, No courtesy, Rudeness, Poor driving habits, Etc. . . And that's a simple example. I'm not even going to get into the whole laziness and simpleness of most of the population to simply dispose of trash or properly practice good personal hygiene.

I think all of what I had read in previous "Yes" posts here summed it up pretty well. There are just so many problems, From over population to a decaying infrastructure to falseness (outright lying)

Facebook has a new feature! Lol!

. . That it's hard to imagine India digging out from under it's own mess. I just don't see it happening.

There you go Gentle Reader. The Indian moron's response? I'm the one shamed, Though it's his country being called a shithole. Lol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 3:24:51 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You are the only very black negrpidnegroidnegroid slumdog slum dweller lving in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Title Please Christians:

Black life wasted!!

Ethang even claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Ethang5 didn't have anything to do with your children's births either implying they are illegitimate bastards.

Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status. He is broke!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 5:46:06 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You claim your wife is illiterate, Your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are the nigger that buggered Franklin. Lol!

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.

You hate being black. But you are very black

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I

Racism in religion.

Ethang is a proud slave.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.