Jump to topic:

OJ Simpson Syndrome

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 7:08:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Occult Israel is to lead by freewill like the ET's good example and not be overlord dictator "do-gooders". Big difference between a leader of freewill and a thief of deception to increase power for the purpose of more power in the self image of "doing good".

The single purpose of more power is blind and empty. The power "feels good" going through the perception of the third eye. However, Like a drug, The power is only temporary, Addictive, And the heart-soul is never satisfied with whatever power is felt by perceptive illusions masquerading as truth.

Therefore, Christ speaks about the ingratitude of empty satisfaction of pure black grace power without any light, Which is comparatively rare. But the news media always reports the interesting gossip of millionaires/billionaires with enormous public money power who go bankrupt or end up in Jail. O J Simpson is an example of the ideas of Christ. He earned the money, But lost it all.

Matthew 13:12
For whoever has, To him more will be given, And he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, Even what he has will be taken away from him.

Black grace is blind by not seeing what it already has, And then, One loses it all. The foundation of white grace is the opposite, Walking in the light of the heart, Following our clear gut feelings created by the heart ideas of freewill belief:

1. Poor in spirit and lowly in heart is correct management of God's power. Whether we have $100 or $100 million dollar in cash, It does not affect our true identity of I Am who I Am.

2. Gratitude and praise are silently in the heart without public display.

3. If complemented, Then a simple "Thank You" is all that is needed.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 8:24:27 PM
The overlord dictator paradigm of Ra (Lucifer) has deceived the Luciferians for thousands of years. Ra (Lucifer) family appeared as "good Gods", And favored goats did know the truth of the Cosmic War. Therefore, Satan in their hearts automatically took control of them with assumptive lies know good and evil, Truth and error, Forever, As the chosen "few" leaders in eternity.

The Ra (Lucifer) family can appear as glorious Sons of God with temporal mortal labor work value with outer soul-body authority from our Heavenly Father, Like they did to Joseph Smith or Mohammad. It is no accident the leaders of Mormons and Islam are filthy rich with money by grace through faith in the Creator by the massed of people the lead generating the power. The oil was placed in the Middle East to fund all confusions we see today by the oil money.

Yahweh is controlling everything to end the True Cosmic War, And everyone desires the end of war and nukes. Wars always existed in the past, But the TV and Internet has crystalized the desire to end nukes and war in our "collective consciousness" that we didn't even know existed as a world of light. Hallelujah!

Unlike Mormons an Muslims, The Jewish leaders kept their revelations and heavenly visits private, As they should. The world Biblical leaders are hand--picked by God to be wealthy to accomplish His-Her will to end the Cosmic War.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 8:25:12 PM
The heavenly visitors can also turn the glory switch down and look human. However, As humans, They seek to have sex using their unconditional love to deceive mortals. The mortals know they are not human by their supernatural powers.

All angels are kind. But angels from Yahweh will not have sex with mortals. The confusion is the word "angel" that means "messenger" of an "idea" from Yahweh Elohim or the family of Ra (Lucifer). But mortals turn the concept upside down. Both gods and angels speak ideas as a message to mortals. The sunlight or moonlight inside us interprets the message or "ideas', Depending on a selfish or unselfish heart receiving the audible message. Simple. Yahweh is in control of the Gods-angels evidences, Making predestination full of complexity in the mortal time matrix of free will illusions.

Whether the message is sunlight or moonlight depends on the direction of the light passing through the third eye. The occult is well-schooled and trained in the "eye of Horos". Christians are not. Christians love activity and not true knowledge, "generally" speaking, For they are trained not to believe in revelation or reincarnation. Either from the Christ or Satan software programming.

Satan is incorrectly perceived as Satan Claws at the North Pole outside the body, Counterfeiting the messages from God. This leads to false demon possession ideas not comprehending the subconscious mind connected to Satan, And he possesses a person's mind 100%. Satan is the one who is darkness inside us to suck out our life and joy to kill us of old age with endless reincarnations. In Contrast, Christ leads us to life and lasting happiness in translation or eventual resurrection.

All angles (messengers) are kind and loving from the third heaven. However, We can have pretty creepy entities from Sheol appear to humans operating in Satan's darkness of moonlight. They are sincerely blind.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 8:29:15 PM
Ra (Lucifer) family appeared as "good Gods", And **the** favored goats did **not** know the truth of the Cosmic War.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 11:07:11 PM
Therefore, Satan in their hearts automatically took control of them with assumptive lies **to** know good and evil, Truth and error, Forever, As the chosen "few" leaders in eternity **as the Gods and Goddesses**.
Anonymous
10/19/2019 11:24:41 PM
I read the OP

What is my life now
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 11:33:57 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
I read the OP

What is my life now

According to your confession you are in sore buggered butthole or whoopee cushion syndrome.
Anonymous
10/19/2019 11:57:56 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
I read the OP

What is my life now

According to your confession you are in sore buggered butthole or whoopee cushion syndrome.

POKE
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2019 1:46:40 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
I read the OP

What is my life now

POKE

Let's try to decode your request.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342404/
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. Willows post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342211/

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.

Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in yourFranklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You are woman hater a misogynist. It's in your confessions.
Anonymous
10/20/2019 1:54:00 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
I read the OP

What is my life now

POKE

Let's try to decode your request.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in yourFranklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You are woman hater a misogynist. It's in your confessions.

by spamming the same stuff over and over again

CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2019 5:52:36 AM

POKE

Lol!

And it worked, The moron went straight into repeated old spam.

Poke!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2019 1:31:24 PM
ethang5 wrote:

POKE

Lol!

And it worked, The moron went straight into repeated old spam.

Poke!

If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with nigger Ethang5!

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
----
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.
According to your miserable life as a black negroid slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country you are a black shithole Ethang5.

Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!

So why do blacks have to remind everyone Black Lives Matter? You cannot change bad Karma with slogans nigger Ethang! You are black, I told you so and I was right!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.