Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Are the Christians here hurting Christianity?

Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2019 9:15:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have identified three Christians on DDO whom I believe are hurting Christianity by their poor examples and dismal knowledge of scriptures.

I will start with Pastor Tradesecret who confessed he is a sex deviant pervert. Not a shining example to follow or listen to.

We have the Pastors confession he is a sex deviant. He lied about living in Indian for a while. Tradesecret was just passing through India on route to Nepal. The Pastor is a self confessed Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. The original sin is his problem with sex and pimping his mommy smuggler.

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Posts: 23,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 5:56:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
A brand new thread for the same old poo.

Mat 9:17 - Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, And the wine runneth out, And the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, And both are preserved.

Not the moron. He has no new wine, He has only old poo.

Lol. What an empty squatting moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 4:21:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
A brand new thread for the same old poo.

Mat 9:17 - Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, And the wine runneth out, And the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, And both are preserved.

Not the moron. He has no new wine, He has only old poo.

Lol. What an empty squatting moron.

Isn't that what you do for a living? The bibles you smuggle are reprints of old bible material put it into new bibles which is exactly what Jesus condemned. You are guilty of the very thing you accuse others of nigger Ethang5.

Besides Jesus was wrong. Putting new wine in old bottles does not break the bottle. European wineries are reusing old wine bottles. Get an education you ignorant black mutt instead of blindly quoting scriptures that are contrary to facts.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 6:49:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What members on DDO are saying about Ethang5.
Post#5 could Jesus heal amputees?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/110517/1/
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, Several posters have now pointed out YOUR ignorance, Showing that there were indeed amputees in that era,
So, My question is, Why do you so readily call others ignorant while writing about things you clearly know nothing about?

Post#12
Smithereens-->@Ethang5: Consider this a rebuttal to your ignorant views of history: https://www. Ncbi. Nlm. Nih. Gov. . .

Post#14
Woej-->@Ethang5: No. You didn't. You meant that there were no amputees. We can tell that by your, Unqualified exclamation that" there were no Amputees! " Now you are lying about what you intended in an attempt to back-peddle from an ignorant statement.

Post#25
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You can't bring yourself to admit error, Let's suggest that Jesus Beebe did meet an amputee.

Post#31
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Still, He's managed to hide how stupid his point is by making a stupid error and being too dishonest to admit it.

Post#33
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: How can we debate when you just flat out deny error when it's clearly shown to you?

Post#39
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You didn't ask any question. You made a silly excuse about a straw man argument, Then wouldn't admit you made a glaring error.

Post#40
Bulproof-->@Ethang5: hahahaha you lost when you first posted there were no amputees, All of your lies since just prove how pathetic you are.
I bet he doesn't respond.

Post#43
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: the only way you think you can win is with obstinate stupidity, I'm satisfied you're dusted.

Post#51
ArtyMarty-->@Ethang5: Yet again, No demonstration of your assertions whatsoever, Just insults. As I said, Keep digging, You started the thread and yet still haven't been able to demonstrate how your god can cure so much as a wart. . . . To be honest you're an embarrassing advocate for any religious view if that's the best you can do.

Post#65
Goldtop-->@Ethang5: You're intellectually dishonest so you're claim of hating you is just another lame excuse for you not to admit you were dead wrong. Ha!

Post#81
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You not understanding. I gave you a chance for me to give a crap what you say- you turned it down. I can now treat you as a clown with a clear conscience.

Post#83
JohnSmith22-->@Ethang5: Apart from Eth demonstrating his unwillingness to admit making even the slightest error, I can't see what purpose this thread is serving.

There could have been a story in the gospels about Jesus curing an amputee, But there isn't one. I don't see that a big deal. I have noticed that a lot of threads involving Eth end up being about Eth rather than the actual topic.

Post#84
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Guess he can't counter actual arguments sufficiently, So has to make them up- then, Of course, He gets his butt handed to him on the made up ones, But that's just plain good entertainment.

Still, As an instructional exercise, It is good to note he won't ever admit error, And one should tailor the extent to which they take him seriously by that measure.

Post#92
Ludofl3x-->@Ethang5: Which part of that was inaccurate? I'm pretty sure I can go find the posts in this hilarious thread where you're arguing those things, Or you think you are. Everyone else has dismissed the thought that started this thread in the first place, And because you're such a jag to everyone else, They're taking pleasure in beating on you. To be honest, You deserve it. You could have avoided it easily.

If I were you, I'd quit in disgust at this mistreatment, But I hope you don't. It's too much fun to watch you twist yourself up in thread after thread without ever sniffing self awareness.

Post#105
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, After calling people all kinds of names for pointing out you said "No amputees", You now carefully edit my post where I said "I've never heard anyone use the argument that Jesus didn't heal amputees", And go on to highlight examples of the argument they DO make.
whole point was exactly that people highlight the lack of amputee re-growth, But said I've never heard anyone refer to Jesus not doing it.
None of the above does either.
That's beyond carless or mis-speaking. You are now a Christian engaging in blatant false-witness in some bizarre attempt to maintain pride.
You are a fascinating study in how religion can turn someone completely dishonest.

Post#146
Desmac-->@Ethang5: Gentlemen, Please do not forget that Eth is not above altering other contributor's posts to improve his own tenuous positions.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2019 4:04:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The central theme in Christianity is a Jew named Jesus died for their sins. The Romans by crucifying Jesus a Jew brought salvation to the Gentiles.

The Christians went further and exhalted Jesus to a god after his crucifixion. The thought that God could be so easily crucified by the pagan Romans was absurd on its own. But to Christians it promoted the idea that if they made Jesus God then God died for their sins. Any wonder why Christians live as godless people in a godless world. Their God was crucified.

So was Jesus God?
1. The Jews of his time were not impressed with his miracles.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

2. Originally the Jews believed that God would send a powerful messenger (the Messiah) who would deliver Israel from her oppressors and usher in a reign of peace and prosperity. If God chose to come himself then surely the Jews would have had a different ending. Instead after the coming of Jesus the Jews lost their holy temple, Holy city and homeland. That was not part of what they were promised.

3. Judaism, However, Does not accept the central Christian teaching that Jesus Christ is the Messiah foretold in the Old Testament. For the same reasons given above. After the coming of Jesus the Jews lost their, Holy temple, Holy city and homeland. That was not part of what they were promised.

4. So who was Jesus? The people close to him said he was a demon possessed madman.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him? "

Mark 3:21 when his family heard about this, They went to take charge of him, For they said, "He is out of his mind. "

5. There was doubts from the beginning about Jesus starting with John the Baptist.
John expresses doubts Jesus is the promised one.
Matthew 11:2"When John, Who was in prison, Heard about the deeds of the Messiah, He sent his disciples 3"to ask him, "Are you the one who is to come, Or should we expect someone else? "

6. There were doubts in the end.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

7. At Jesus's trial he was given a chance to prove he was God.
Matthew 26:63 But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, The Son of God. "

The high priest then charged Jesus with blasphemy.
Matthew 26:65 Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, "He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, Now you have heard the blasphemy.

8. Jesus said he could call legions of angels to save him.
Matthew 26:53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, And he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?
But not a single Angel showed up at his crucifixion.

9. Instead all his disciples deserted Jesus and fled.
Matthew 26:56 But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled. " Then all the disciples deserted him and fled.

10. Jesus snapped out of his delusional state and lamented on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

So why do Christians worship a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago? Why do Christians believe an illegitimate Jewish bastard named Jesus died for their sins 2000 years ago. That only dead Jews can forgive sins.
Christians exhalted jesus to a God after he was crucified. If Jesus was already forgiving sins when he was alive, Why did Christians think he would do more if he was dead?
Why would God allow himself to be crucified by the pagan Romans at great expense to the Jews the people he came to save?

Jesus was a liar and a lunatic. He was crucified for his blasphemous claims. Saving Gentiles was the last thing on his mind.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. " -

Are Christians the evidence of the people god died to save?
We have several confessions by Christians that would embarass even the most ardent Atheist.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2019 10:55:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Instead of drawing attention to Jesus and the bible. Nigger Ethang5 has spent the last several years drawing attention to his black skin colour and negroid existence.

The only low IQ very black nigger is you nigger Ethang. You confessed you are terrified that you are a nigger.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2019 6:20:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have identified three Christians on DDO whom I believe are hurting Christianity by their poor examples and dismal knowledge of scriptures.

No one cares what you think. Especially when you have no clue what Christianity is - and how it might be hurt.
ethang5
Posts: 23,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2019 11:02:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
the moron wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I have identified three Christians on DDO whom I believe are hurting Christianity by their poor examples and dismal knowledge of scriptures.

No one cares what you think. Especially when you have no clue what Christianity is - and how it might be hurt.

The moron has been indefinitely banned for making"racial"attacksagainst"other users and sexually explicative posts just days after being allowed a second chance. The moderation team believes that Harikish should be indefinitely banned. Additionally, Harikish promised us in his appeal email that he will learn from this and not repeat these violations. "

Do not make demeaning references or stated assumptions about other users sex lives (nor where they live, Etc. ); also do not use derogatory terms for members of any ethnic group. The CoC is clear on both Hate Speech and Personal attacks.
R03;
This is a final warning to either behave civilly with other users, Or to cease engaging with ones to which you cannot be civil.


Dr. Franklin, We apologize this happened. My first instinct was the ban hammer.

All three of us remain on Dart.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2019 2:50:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:


All three of us remain on Dart.

What members on DART are saying to nigger Ethang5. They are not very flattering.

First we find Ethang5 posted on Nov 2018 which was less that a year ago that he lives in Ghana
Post #35 Title Siding with Death.Added: Post dated Nov 2018
https://www.debateart.com...
Ethang wrote: I live in Ghana, a huge cocoa producer.

Post #21 title Americas Greatness An Immune System
https://www.debateart.com...?
Goldtop to Ethang5 : First of all, you claim to live in Ghana, is that also a lie?
No one cares about your alleged travels, you have yet to put a single source for your usual over the top claims.
Plenty of hot air, though.

Ethang5 replies: Also? Lol. Yeah, cause a claim of living in Ghana is a social booster.
Note: Ethang does not deny he lives in Ghana.
Goldtop destroyed Ethang with this: We can see that Ethan is forced to turn his attention to telling me what my life is about rather than supporting his claims in the OP, one of them already destroyed with facts. We're still awaiting Ethan to do something other than blow hot air.
Post #26

What members on DART are saying to nigger Ethang5. They are not very flattering.
Post #9. Title Art as proof
https://www.debateart.com...
Drafterman to Ethang5: I see a distinction, even if you don't. And again, I'd appreciate it if you didn't "interpret" my answers for me, especially when you interpret them to mean the opposite of what I claimed.

If you think I'm saying yes when I am explicitly saying no, then I am going to bow out of this conversation.

Post #112 title Does Humanity need a God story?
https://www.debateart.com...
Ethang wrote: Sorry, I don't feed trolls.
Vagabond admonishes Ethang: You just are one.
What you mean and have always meant is that you can't handle the information I supply and certainly can't answer any of my questions honestly. You just release your anger when the lies you tell are confronted by me and you simply can't respond. I feel sorry for you.

Post#139
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: If you're only capable of denial and ad homs, please don't bother to respond.

Post#141
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: Tantrums are also not intelligent responses. Grow up.

Post#145
Beelzedad again: --> @ethang5
You really need to grow up. Your immature tantrums and ad homs are not welcomed.

Post#151
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Stop being a troll and grow up. Your behavior is not welcome.

Post#154
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Perhaps, if you learned to behave like an adult, stopped throwing tantrums and responded intelligently, you might warrant further engagement.

Post#156
Beelzedad -->@ethang5
Insults and bullying are not welcome behavior. Grow up.

Post#163
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Insults, bullying and harassment are not welcome behavior.

Post#166
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Bullying is not welcome.

Wylted wrote: I can't really stand debating black people, because of sh?it like this. https://www.debateart.com...
It's honestly not even a challenge to debate blacks and if you are black do not accept a debate with me, because I don't feel like wasting my time debating somebody with an IQ of 85, just to get to the foregone conclusion. I am one of the lowest ranked debaters here, but sadly still undefeated against the negroid population.
Does anyone else have similar experiences debating blackie?

Franklin: What's the difference between a black dad and a boomerang
The boomerang comes back.

Franklin: ok
a black priest-holy sh?it
black jokes-dark humor
and
God burned them

Franklin: good one
There is a bike for 50 bucks, a blakc jew wants it,he asks his dad, hey dad am I jewish or Black
Dad: why son
Son: Becuase i wan to know ifn i should bring the price down or steal it

SupaDudz: What do you call a black girl that takes her tampon out?
Cotton picking

AvoidDeath: What do you get when you cross a black dad and a black mom?
divorce

Bmdrocks21: What do black people and tornadoes have in common?
It only takes one to ruin a good neighborhood.
----

What members on DDO are saying about Ethang5.
Post#5 could Jesus heal amputees?
https://www.debate.org...
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, several posters have now pointed out YOUR ignorance, showing that there were indeed amputees in that era,
So, my question is, why do you so readily call others ignorant while writing about things you clearly know nothing about?

Post#12
Smithereens-->@Ethang5: Consider this a rebuttal to your ignorant views of history: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov......

Post#14
Woej-->@Ethang5: No. You didn't. You meant that there were no amputees. We can tell that by your, unqualified exclamation that" there were no Amputees!" Now you are lying about what you intended in an attempt to back-peddle from an ignorant statement.

Post#25
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You can't bring yourself to admit error, let's suggest that Jesus Beebe did meet an amputee.

Post#31
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Still, he's managed to hide how stupid his point is by making a stupid error and being too dishonest to admit it.

Post#33
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: How can we debate when you just flat out deny error when it's clearly shown to you?

Post#39
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You didn't ask any question. You made a silly excuse about a straw man argument, then wouldn't admit you made a glaring error.

Post#40
Bulproof-->@Ethang5: hahahaha you lost when you first posted there were no amputees, all of your lies since just prove how pathetic you are.
I bet he doesn't respond.

Post#43
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: the only way you think you can win is with obstinate stupidity, I'm satisfied you're dusted.

Post#51
ArtyMarty-->@Ethang5: Yet again, no demonstration of your assertions whatsoever, just insults. As I said, keep digging, you started the thread and yet still haven't been able to demonstrate how your god can cure so much as a wart .... To be honest you're an embarrassing advocate for any religious view if that's the best you can do.

Post#65
Goldtop-->@Ethang5: You're intellectually dishonest so you're claim of hating you is just another lame excuse for you not to admit you were dead wrong. Ha!

Post#81
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You not understanding. I gave you a chance for me to give a crap what you say- you turned it down. I can now treat you as a clown with a clear conscience.

Post#83
JohnSmith22-->@Ethang5: Apart from Eth demonstrating his unwillingness to admit making even the slightest error, I can't see what purpose this thread is serving.

There could have been a story in the gospels about Jesus curing an amputee, but there isn't one. I don't see that a big deal. I have noticed that a lot of threads involving Eth end up being about Eth rather than the actual topic.

Post#84
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Guess he can't counter actual arguments sufficiently, so has to make them up- then, of course, he gets his butt handed to him on the made up ones, but that's just plain good entertainment.

Still, as an instructional exercise, it is good to note he won't ever admit error, and one should tailor the extent to which they take him seriously by that measure.

Post#92
Ludofl3x-->@Ethang5: Which part of that was inaccurate? I'm pretty sure I can go find the posts in this hilarious thread where you're arguing those things, or you think you are. Everyone else has dismissed the thought that started this thread in the first place, and because you're such a jag to everyone else, they're taking pleasure in beating on you. To be honest, you deserve it. You could have avoided it easily.

If I were you, I'd quit in disgust at this mistreatment, but I hope you don't. It's too much fun to watch you twist you
ethang5
Posts: 23,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2019 6:07:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
the moron wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

What members on DART are doing to the moron. Its not too pleasant.

The moron has been indefinitely banned for making"racial"attacksagainst"other users and sexually explicative posts just days after being allowed a second chance. The moderation team believes that Harikish should be indefinitely banned. Additionally, Harikish promised us in his appeal email that he will learn from this and not repeat these violations. "

Do not make demeaning references or stated assumptions about other users sex lives (nor where they live, Etc. ); also do not use derogatory terms for members of any ethnic group. The CoC is clear on both Hate Speech and Personal attacks.
R03;
This is a final warning to either behave civilly with other users, Or to cease engaging with ones to which you cannot be civil.


Dr. Franklin, We apologize this happened. My first instinct was the ban hammer.

All three of us remain on Dart. The moron remains permanently banned from Dart.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2019 6:35:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:


Dr. Franklin, We apologize this happened. My first instinct was the ban hammer.
Read their ban list. It shows DART has a very unstable moderation team. Even you and Franklin were banned at one time.
All three of us remain on Dart. The moron remains permanently banned from Dart.

What members on DART are saying to nigger Ethang5. They are not very flattering.
Post #9. Title Art as proof
https://www.debateart.com...
Drafterman to Ethang5: I see a distinction, even if you don't. And again, I'd appreciate it if you didn't "interpret" my answers for me, especially when you interpret them to mean the opposite of what I claimed.

If you think I'm saying yes when I am explicitly saying no, then I am going to bow out of this conversation.

Post #112 title Does Humanity need a God story?
https://www.debateart.com...
Ethang wrote: Sorry, I don't feed trolls.
Vagabond admonishes Ethang: You just are one.
What you mean and have always meant is that you can't handle the information I supply and certainly can't answer any of my questions honestly. You just release your anger when the lies you tell are confronted by me and you simply can't respond. I feel sorry for you.

Post#139
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: If you're only capable of denial and ad homs, please don't bother to respond.

Post#141
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: Tantrums are also not intelligent responses. Grow up.

Post#145
Beelzedad again: --> @ethang5
You really need to grow up. Your immature tantrums and ad homs are not welcomed.

Post#151
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Stop being a troll and grow up. Your behavior is not welcome.

Post#154
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Perhaps, if you learned to behave like an adult, stopped throwing tantrums and responded intelligently, you might warrant further engagement.

Post#156
Beelzedad -->@ethang5
Insults and bullying are not welcome behavior. Grow up.

Post#163
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Insults, bullying and harassment are not welcome behavior.

Post#166
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Bullying is not welcome.

Wylted wrote: I can't really stand debating black people, because of sh?it like this. https://www.debateart.com...
It's honestly not even a challenge to debate blacks and if you are black do not accept a debate with me, because I don't feel like wasting my time debating somebody with an IQ of 85, just to get to the foregone conclusion. I am one of the lowest ranked debaters here, but sadly still undefeated against the negroid population.
Does anyone else have similar experiences debating blackie?

Franklin: What's the difference between a black dad and a boomerang
The boomerang comes back.

Franklin: ok
a black priest-holy sh?it
black jokes-dark humor
and
God burned them

Franklin: good one
There is a bike for 50 bucks, a blakc jew wants it,he asks his dad, hey dad am I jewish or Black
Dad: why son
Son: Becuase i wan to know ifn i should bring the price down or steal it

SupaDudz: What do you call a black girl that takes her tampon out?
Cotton picking

AvoidDeath: What do you get when you cross a black dad and a black mom?
divorce

Bmdrocks21: What do black people and tornadoes have in common?
It only takes one to ruin a good neighborhood.
----

What members on DDO are saying about Ethang5.
Post#5 could Jesus heal amputees?
https://www.debate.org...
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, several posters have now pointed out YOUR ignorance, showing that there were indeed amputees in that era,
So, my question is, why do you so readily call others ignorant while writing about things you clearly know nothing about?

Post#12
Smithereens-->@Ethang5: Consider this a rebuttal to your ignorant views of history: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov......

Post#14
Woej-->@Ethang5: No. You didn't. You meant that there were no amputees. We can tell that by your, unqualified exclamation that" there were no Amputees!" Now you are lying about what you intended in an attempt to back-peddle from an ignorant statement.

Post#25
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You can't bring yourself to admit error, let's suggest that Jesus Beebe did meet an amputee.

Post#31
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Still, he's managed to hide how stupid his point is by making a stupid error and being too dishonest to admit it.

Post#33
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: How can we debate when you just flat out deny error when it's clearly shown to you?

Post#39
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You didn't ask any question. You made a silly excuse about a straw man argument, then wouldn't admit you made a glaring error.

Post#40
Bulproof-->@Ethang5: hahahaha you lost when you first posted there were no amputees, all of your lies since just prove how pathetic you are.
I bet he doesn't respond.

Post#43
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: the only way you think you can win is with obstinate stupidity, I'm satisfied you're dusted.

Post#51
ArtyMarty-->@Ethang5: Yet again, no demonstration of your assertions whatsoever, just insults. As I said, keep digging, you started the thread and yet still haven't been able to demonstrate how your god can cure so much as a wart .... To be honest you're an embarrassing advocate for any religious view if that's the best you can do.

Post#65
Goldtop-->@Ethang5: You're intellectually dishonest so you're claim of hating you is just another lame excuse for you not to admit you were dead wrong. Ha!

Post#81
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You not understanding. I gave you a chance for me to give a crap what you say- you turned it down. I can now treat you as a clown with a clear conscience.

Post#83
JohnSmith22-->@Ethang5: Apart from Eth demonstrating his unwillingness to admit making even the slightest error, I can't see what purpose this thread is serving.

There could have been a story in the gospels about Jesus curing an amputee, but there isn't one. I don't see that a big deal. I have noticed that a lot of threads involving Eth end up being about Eth rather than the actual topic.

Post#84
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Guess he can't counter actual arguments sufficiently, so has to make them up- then, of course, he gets his butt handed to him on the made up ones, but that's just plain good entertainment.

Still, as an instructional exercise, it is good to note he won't ever admit error, and one should tailor the extent to which they take him seriously by that measure.

Post#92
Ludofl3x-->@Ethang5: Which part of that was inaccurate? I'm pretty sure I can go find the posts in this hilarious thread where you're arguing those things, or you think you are. Everyone else has dismissed the thought that started this thread in the first place, and because you're such a jag to everyone else, they're taking pleasure in beating on you. To be honest, you deserve it. You could have avoided it easily.

If I were you, I'd quit in disgust at this mistreatment, but I hope you don't. It's too much fun to watch you twist yourself up in thread after thread without ever sniffing self awareness.

Post#105
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, after calling people all kinds of names for pointing out you said "No amputees", you now carefully edit my post where I said "I've never heard anyone use the argument that Jesus didn't heal amputees", and go on to highlight examples of the argument they DO make.
whole point was exactly that people highlight the lack of amputee re-growth, but said I've never heard anyone refer to Jesus not doing it.
None of the above does either.
That's beyond carless or mis-speaking. You are now a Christian engaging in blatant false-witness in some bizarre attempt to maintain pride.
You are a fascinating study in how religion can turn someone completely dishonest.

Post#146
Desmac-->@Ethang5: Gentlemen, please do not forget that Eth is not above altering other contributor's posts to improve his own.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2019 10:29:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342404/
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. Willows post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342211/

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.


Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342357/
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent. "
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole


Post#5 LIARS. This Forum is a joke.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342613/
Franklin wrote: Niggers in my mouth!

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342302/
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342293/
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.


Post#5 title deal with niggers
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343965/
Franklin wrote: so, The buggery costed me 100, 000 dollars, And the suckie suckie for me costed me 10 buckie, IM NOW BROKE HELP

Post#12 title AI Text
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343966/
Franklin wrote: I lost all my money when I became a faggot, I spent money on gay hookers.

Post#13. You're on Indian hours
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344000/
Franklin wrote: I am a proud faggot.

Post#6 title I'm white.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344070/
Franklin confesses: FINE i am Black, Ya got me

Post#10 OJ Simpson Syndrome
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

Post#16
Franklin wrote: I should go on welfare because im broke from spending all my money on buggery

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341829/
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2021 9:32:58 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Two perverts confess they are punished by God.

1) Tradesecret on DART.
June 09 2021
Post#39
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/5492-why-are-there-so-many-sheep-in-this-world? Page=2&post_number=39
I'm not currently teaching or working at all. I have been basically retired until my health gets better. "But thanks for asking. "

Tradesecret is our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.
They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

Tradesecret wrote: I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bibles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

2) Nigger Ethang5
Posted Nov 2019 from Ghana.
Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

Note both perverts were punished with health issues and confessed.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.