Total Posts:94|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What is the central theme of Christianity?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 10:16:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The central theme in Christianity is a Jew named Jesus died for their sins. The Romans by crucifying Jesus a Jew brought salvation to the Gentiles.

The Christians went further and exhalted Jesus to a god after his crucifixion. The thought that God could be so easily crucified by the pagan Romans was absurd on its own. But to Christians it promoted the idea that if they made Jesus God then God died for their sins. Any wonder why Christians live as godless people in a godless world. Their God was crucified.

So was Jesus God?
1. The Jews of his time were not impressed with his miracles.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

2. Originally the Jews believed that God would send a powerful messenger (the Messiah) who would deliver Israel from her oppressors and usher in a reign of peace and prosperity. If God chose to come himself then surely the Jews would have had a different ending. Instead after the coming of Jesus the Jews lost their holy temple, Holy city and homeland. That was not part of what they were promised.

3. Judaism, However, Does not accept the central Christian teaching that Jesus Christ is the Messiah foretold in the Old Testament. For the same reasons given above. After the coming of Jesus the Jews lost their, Holy temple, Holy city and homeland. That was not part of what they were promised.

4. So who was Jesus? The people close to him said he was a demon possessed madman.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him? "

Mark 3:21 when his family heard about this, They went to take charge of him, For they said, "He is out of his mind. "

5. There was doubts from the beginning about Jesus starting with John the Baptist.
John expresses doubts Jesus is the promised one.
Matthew 11:2"When John, Who was in prison, Heard about the deeds of the Messiah, He sent his disciples 3"to ask him, "Are you the one who is to come, Or should we expect someone else? "

6. There were doubts in the end.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

7. At Jesus's trial he was given a chance to prove he was God.
Matthew 26:63 But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, The Son of God. "

The high priest then charged Jesus with blasphemy.
Matthew 26:65 Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, "He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, Now you have heard the blasphemy.

8. Jesus said he could call legions of angels to save him.
Matthew 26:53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, And he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?
But not a single Angel showed up at his crucifixion.

9. Instead all his disciples deserted Jesus and fled.
Matthew 26:56 But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled. " Then all the disciples deserted him and fled.

10. Jesus snapped out of his delusional state and lamented on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

So why do Christians worship a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago? Why do Christians believe an illegitimate Jewish bastard named Jesus died for their sins 2000 years ago. That only dead Jews can forgive sins.
Christians exhalted jesus to a God after he was crucified. If Jesus was already forgiving sins when he was alive, Why did Christians think he would do more if he was dead?
Why would God allow himself to be crucified by the pagan Romans at great expense to the Jews the people he came to save?

Jesus was a liar and a lunatic. He was crucified for his blasphemous claims. Saving Gentiles was the last thing on his mind.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. " -

Are Christians the evidence of the people god died to save?
We have several confessions by Christians that would embarass even the most ardent Atheist.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 10:33:29 PM
Exchanges between Pastor Tradesecret and Biblical Scholar Harikrish.

Harikrish lists his points of argument.
So what does it take become a Christian?
1. Christians have to believe a deluded Jew named Jesus died for their sins.

TS: Read your bible. Christians don't believe in a deluded Jew. They believe in the messiah - the Son of God. It was the messiah who died.

Hari replies: Jesus was a deluded Jew who suffered from a Messiah complex. His delusions were exposed on the cross. Jesus felt betrayed by God.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

2. Christians have to believe only dead Jews can forgive their sins according to Jesus.

TS: Christians don't believe in a dead Jew. Christians believe in the resurrected Lamb of God - the messiah of his people. Christians believe only GOD can forgive sins.

Harikrish replies: The only saviour Christians believe in is a dead Jew named Jesus whom they believe died for their sins 2000 years ago. As ridiculous as that might seem it's the central belief in Christianity a deluded Jewish bastard named Jesus died for their sins.

3. Christians must believe jesus was crucified and not sacrificed for their sins.

TS: Christians can believe either - it is not a problem for them. It is only a problem for those who are not spiritual.

Harikrish replies: So Christians cannot determine if Jesus was sacrificed or crucified. Even though scriptures tell us he was crucified for his own sins which was blasphemy and lunacy.

4. Christians must believe the Romans by crucifying Jesus brought salvation to the Gentiles. By beating the Jews to Jesus's crucifixion the Jews were denied their promised salvation.

TS: This is just another mad raving of yours. Christians understand that the Romans, Namely Pontius Pilot had Jesus crucified in order to avoid a rebellion and the Jewish leaders trying to defame him to Caesar. In other words, He did it because he was afraid of what the Jews might tell his boss. It was at their command. Christians believe God brought salvation - he may well used the Romans as his instruments. This is quite biblical. He used the Chaldeans in the OT to bring discipline to his own people.

Harikrish replies: So Christians believe this cowardly act by Pontius Pilate brought salvation to the Gentiles. So why aren't Christians worshipping Pontius Pilate?

5. Was one dead Jew sufficient for all the sins of Christian sinners? Hitler didn't think so and exterminated 6 million more Jews to make up for the growing population of Christian sinners.

TS: Who cares what Hitler thought? He was a murdering sadistic non-Christian. He is an example of someone who used the church for his own ends - and not of Gods.
Christians believe that Jesus, The messiah is the son of God - and his blood is clearly valuable enough to cover all sins. As the Gentile woman reminds us - even the Messiah's scraps are enough to heal her demon possessed daughter. So if the scraps are that wonderful and powerful, Imagine his fulness.

Harikrish replies: But Christians have no problems that dead Jews can forgive their sins and use Jesus a Jew as their example.

6. When Jews rejected the idea that only dead Jews could forgive the sins of Gentiles they were excluded from the sacrifice of Jesus and called "Christ Killers". Irony of ironies.

TS: No one thinks that dead Jews can forgive. Well perhaps those idiots who believe in reincarnation might. LOL! The Jews and Christians were both right about dead people. Dead people can do nothing. Christians have never excluded the Jews on the basis of a dead Jew. The Jews and Gentiles who rejected the messiah and his atoning work - are those who have of their own volition excluded themselves from the table of the Lord. Christ Killers is your term. It is not used by Christians as part of their message or belief system. Taking something which one person or even one group of people have said about the Jews does not make it a Christian belief. A Christian belief must be common across all denominations.

Harikrish replies: And all Christian denominations believe a dead Jew named Jesus died for their sins 2000 years ago.

7. Despite 30, 000 denominations of Christians. The common theme is a dead Jew named Jesus died for their sins. Who was a product of divine gang rape an illegitimate Jewish bastard.

TS: 30, 000 denominations is a very healthy sign of the variety and diversity of the Church. As you point out the common theme which unites all true Christians is the death and resurrection of Jesus, The messiah, The son of God, Even the second person of the Trinity. He is our God. As for being the product of a divine gang rape, It is sad that you judge all things by the way you were brought into the world. God does not have sex. He is a spirit and sex is a physical thing. Hence to call the fertilising of Jesus in the womb of Mary rape is nonsense. IVF is fertilising of an egg. It is not sexual - it is not rape. The NT says that the Holy Spirit fertilised Mary's egg. We are not told how it happened - and nor do we need to know. What we do know is it was not physical - and she even says that when talking to the Angel. I have not been with anyone. Your distortions and lies are part and parcel of your own deluded warped doctrines.

Harikrish replies: So you believe 2000 years ago the Jews saw Jesus as a product of IVF. But Jesus denied he had any human parents.
Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.

TS: As for being illegitimate - what does that even mean in the culture of the time? He was born during the marriage. Yes, His biological father was not Joseph. Yet Joseph adopted him into his family by covenant - and he (Jesus) rightfully and legitimately was called the son of David. Read your bible. Understand the covenants. Your biblical understanding is shallow - about the level I would expect from you.

Harikrish replies: Joseph was ashamed of his bitch wife Mary.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and was unwilling to disgrace her publicly, He resolved to divorce her quietly.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, A man of suffering, And familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, And we held him in low esteem.

But as a dead Jew he had powers to forgive Gentiles. Call me maybe. . . . .

TS: Ok Maybe - - But Christians don't believe a dead Jew can forgive. That is where you have been misled or try and distort what Christians believe. Christians believe absolutely that Jesus died and rose again from the grave. The evidence for his resurrection is very strong. It is the only credible explanation of what occurred, Not only in relation to the events of the time, Including the empty grave, But the eye witness accounts leading to the death of many people -who would never die for a lie, And thirdly, Of which explains the amazing exponential growth of the church. Nothing else comes close to explaining these matters. Most people focus on one thing - such as the empty tomb - or the eye witness accounts - but when taken together all three of these factors amount to a staggering case that Jesus rose from the grave.

Harikrish replies: That doesn't change the fact Jews was a Jew. He was crucified and not sacrificed by the Romans. But by crucifying Jesus a Jew the Romans the Christians believed Jesus was crucified for their sins. That by crucifying a Jew named Jesus the Romans brought salvation to the Gentiles.
So why were the Jews called 'Christ Killers' when it was the Romans/Gentiles who crucified Jesus? And why couldn't a dead Jew forgive the sins of Jews? That is the irony of ironies.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2019 4:42:13 PM
The cross is tbe central theme of Christianity. A Jew named Jesus nailed to a wooden cross by the Romans became the central theme of Gentiles who converted to Christianity which believes in the centrality of the cross.

So what does the Pope who leads over a billion Christians have to say about this central theme?

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

What did the Jew named Jesus who was nailed to that cross say on the cross.

Even the Jews rejected Jesus and asked that he be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

So why is the cross the central theme of Christianity when Jesus was crucified on the charge of claiming to be "THE KING OF THE JEWS"?

The Romans went on to create the Roman Catholic Church to displace Judaism the religion that Jesus followed. Is the cross then a symbol of Gentile victory? By crucifying a Jew named Jesus the Romans brough salvation to the Gentiles.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2019 10:04:31 PM
As much as Christianity claims they are followers of Jesus they are in fact following Pauline Theology because Jesus followed Judaism and all the laws associated with Judaism. Jesus said he did not come to change the laws of the prophets. But Paul did as he became an apostle to the Gentiles.
Matthew 5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

"Paul initially fought the Jesus movement, But he then joined it (Gal 1:13-24). In so doing, Did he leave his ancestral religion, Judaism, For something else? Did Paul "convert"? Not in any usual sense of the word. The most singular Jewish practice"the exclusive worship of Israel"s god"remained the touchstone of Paul"s "Gentile" gospel. Christ, Paul taught, Had come to fulfill God"s "irrevocable" promises to Israel as preserved in Jewish Scripture (Rom 11:26-29; see also Rom 15:8). Paul saw his mission to Gentiles through the analogy of working in Jerusalem"s temple (Rom 15:16). All of the building blocks of Paul"s gospel are quarried from Jewish tradition.

When Paul speaks against circumcision, He speaks against circumcision for Gentiles (Letter to the Galatians). When Paul speaks against sacrifice, He speaks against sacrifices to Gentile gods (1Cor 10). When Paul speaks of "justification" apart from the Law, He speaks to and for Gentiles (Letter to the Galatians). When Paul speaks about "the law of sin" and death, He contrasts it specifically with the Law of God, By which he means the Torah (Rom 7:22-24). Only the Jewish Scriptures are God"s "oracles" (Rom 3:2); only Israel"s is a "living and true God" (1Thess 1:9). His "kindred according to the flesh" are God"s "children"; the temple, The covenants, The Law, And the sacrifices (weakly translated as "worship" in the New Revised Standard Version) are all marks of the Jewish people"s God-given special status (Rom 9:3-5). All of these elements constitute Torah.

Paul does insist that Gentiles-in-Christ do not need to "become" Jews (that is, For men, To circumcise, As he says in his letter to the Galatians). But he also insists that baptized Gentiles must assume a singularly Jewish public behavior: they must not worship pagan gods any longer. Depending on the point he pursues, In brief, Paul says both that Gentiles are "free" from the Law and that they must live according to its requirements (see especially Rom 13:8-10).

But why would Paul still live as a Jew if he worked with and for Gentiles? Jews in general did not hold non-Jews responsible for upholding Jewish custom. And Jewish apocalyptic traditions actually looked forward to Gentiles entering the kingdom of God as Gentiles. Paul"s "Law-free" mission was thus, From both of these perspectives, A traditionally Jewish message. The point is this: a Law-free Gentile mission gives us no reason in itself to assume that Paul himself was also Law-free. His teaching Gentiles that they did not have to live according to the Law tells us nothing about his own level of observance. And, As we have seen, The Gentile mission was not exactly Law-free either.

The Gentiles" inclusion in the Jesus movement was one more proof, For Paul, That God was about to accomplish the "mystery" of Israel"s salvation (Rom 11:25-32). It was only long after his lifetime that Christianity developed into a culture that was in principle non-Jewish, Even anti-Jewish. But in his own generation"which Paul was convinced was history"s last generation"the Jesus movement was yet one more variety of late Second Temple Judaism. "

So Christians believe Jesus a Jew died for their sins. But apostle Paul gave them permission to live in sin and continue as Gentiles because Gentiles-in-Christ do not have to become Jews or follow the laws that even Jesus was bound to.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2019 2:41:28 AM
Now you are stealing someone else's work. LOL!

You have been defeated and you don't know what else to do.

Let me help you. Get down on your knees and beg God for forgiveness.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2019 3:20:34 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Now you are stealing someone else's work. LOL!

You have been defeated and you don't know what else to do.

Let me help you. Get down on your knees and beg God for forgiveness.

I am expanding my central theme of Christianity to show how Christianity needed Paul to insert Gentiles into the Jewish covenant with their Jewish God and messiah without becoming Jewish. Paul provided the theology of Christology without the incoherent parables by Jesus or his rejection by the Jews. Paul still maintained Jews before Gentiles.
The Jews have priority over the Gentiles.

Paul says in Romans 1:16, "The gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes, To the Jew first and also to the Greek, " we should call to mind these six ways that the Jews have a priority over the Gentiles.

1. They are the historic chosen people of God.

2. They are the guardians of God"s special revelation, The Old Testament Scriptures.

3. The Messiah and Savior, Jesus, Comes to the world as a Jew to Jews.

4. Salvation is from the Jews, Since everyone who is saved is saved by being connected to the covenant with Abraham by faith.

5. The Jews are to be evangelized first when the gospel penetrates a new region.

6. The Jews will enter first into final judgment and final blessing.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2019 8:54:08 PM
Another central theme that Christians believe that makes Christianity unique is the resurrection of Jesus. No other religion can claim such direct evidence of resurrection. Jesus said he would return and the dead in Christ would rise and join the living.

"The resurrection of Jesus testifies of the power of God over death. This power is intrinsic to the being of Jesus Christ as the Son of God.

In the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Promises of the Old Testament were fulfilled (Luke 24: 46; Hosea 6: 2) as were the predictions made by the Son of God Himself (Mark 9: 30 to 31; mark 10: 34).

Without belief in His resurrection, Faith in Jesus Christ is meaningless: "And if Christ is not risen, Then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty" 1 Corinthians 15: 14. It is only through the resurrection of Christ that the believer has a justified hope for eternal life, Because the resurrection has made it possible to undo death and the resulting separation between mankind and God which was caused by Adam's fall into sin 1 Corinthians 15: 21 to 22.

Profession of Jesus as the Christ and belief in His resurrection are of fundamental importance for the deliverance of mankind 1 Peter 1: 3 to 12. This belief in the resurrection of Christ, The "firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep", Constitutes the foundation for the resurrection of the dead in Christ and the transformation of the living at His return: ". . . And the dead will be raised incorruptible, And we shall be changed" 1 Corinthians 15: 52.

The Old Testment has other examples of resurrection and the appearance of Moses and Elijah before Jesus and the disciples.

But what is really unique is they are all Jews. The only people that have been resurrected have been Jews. Even Jesus was a Jew. So why is something so unique to Jews (resurrection) the central theme of Christianity? No gentile has ever been resurrected in the history of Christianity.

If resurrection is the central theme in Christianity then why did Christians abandon Judaism where raising the dead and resurrection have been demonstrated as being very unique to Jews as my examples show?

Harikrish biblical scholars and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2019 2:13:14 AM
Harikrish, Your logic about the Messiah tests are correct, But the cross is a message to faithful Luciferians and occult Israel that white grace has more power than the dark grace powers of DEATH AND ENDLESS REINCARNATIONS. It does not take billions of years to be translated into Gods and Goddesses--only 35 years with a temple of God's glory in a pillar of fire:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341697/
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2019 2:27:19 AM
Many will argue Anon/Noah is not from Judah. The number kings tell the truth. Judah is the 4th Son of self coming in the Godhead of authority in Christ as 13=4 to teach the ideas of the Translated Man in the third heaven to occult Israel on DDO. The Gentile-angel-dogs were all swept away by Harikrish. The prophesy of Yahusha is being fulfilled today. Yahweh is using plain speech and not parables to explain our Father in Heaven is a Translated Man. Not even Mormonism teaches that truth.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2019 3:39:02 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Your logic about the Messiah tests are correct, But the cross is a message to faithful Luciferians and occult Israel that white grace has more power than the dark grace powers of DEATH AND ENDLESS REINCARNATIONS. It does not take billions of years to be translated into Gods and Goddesses--only 35 years with a temple of God's glory in a pillar of fire:

The cross is a symbol to Christians/Gentiles that a Jew named Jesus died for their sins.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2019 6:18:30 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

The cross is a symbol to Christians/Gentiles that a Jew named Jesus died for their s

Yahweh created the phony Christianity religion of the cross for Gentile-angel-dogs to stay hidden in the mortal space-time matrix to know the source of all bad deeds to contrast good and evil. The hidden identity in the space-time matrix is ending, We have had a false identity of who we are.

The Law of One will fix the identity crisis. Then God can move the world to One Yahweh Elohim under the leadership of the banker and ETS prophets behind the curtain of Oz working with the new financial tally stick systems to remember who we are as parts of One Yahweh Elohim. We are one.

Israel will save all 7. 4+ billion Gentile-Angel-dogs from the dragon and 2-beast system to return to their true identities in the first heaven on 2 "motorcycle wheels" of Ezekiel 1 to not fear death, Hell, Or reincarnation karma. That is Israel's job as the "leader goats" of God. Yahweh Elohim will glorify Himself. Israel is the one who God chose In the beginning for her desires to lead.

The curtain of Oz is designed so Israel doesn't get a big head, So the speak. To steal the glory of Yahweh. When Israel starts being translated, The curtain of Oz will be taken down. The ideas need to be hidden as the Israelite ETs wait for the first-hand evidence of the pillar of fire over the third temple. Translation takes 35 years if a baby is taught not to die. Everyone is tested. Therefore, The space-time matrix is going to continue longer than 40 years. We are only at the beginning, Starting with ice-fire intellectual cleansing. We are one team at DDO.

The 10 kings rule. We submit in our hearts and souls to their order of the Translated Man--our Father in Heaven's ideas. We bow our physical knee to no man and not even our Father in Heaven. We submit and bow the mind metaphysically to the truth in our hearts represented by the throne He sits on and speaks truth. He sits in our hearts.

Religions created all these dumb images kneeling before human kings to bow physical knees. Yahweh never wanted Israel to bow to mortal kings to die of old age. No child bows the knee to his or her father. Mortal kings are called father and not a king in his own private human mortal family. The idea the father is "king of the castle" is a false paradigm from moonlight religions who love power more than people.

King David failed for God to prove human kings divide the kingdom of God--even those who have God's heart. Yahweh controlled every thing with David as an object lesson for Israel. David will be translated. Anon has met the reincarnated David. God forgives premeditated murder and adultery and forgets the past. Occult Israel needs to believe in the true white-grace of Yahweh Elohim. His mercy is not human but Devine.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2019 6:25:52 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

The cross is a symbol to Christians/Gentiles that a Jew named Jesus died for their sin

Yahweh created the phony Christianity religion of the cross for Gentile-angel-dogs to stay hidden in the mortal space-time matrix to know the source of all bad deeds to contrast good and evil. The hidden identity in the space-time matrix is ending, We have had a false identity of who we are.
So Yahweh is the liar and lunatic.

The Law of One will fix the identity crisis. Then God can move the world to One Yahweh Elohim under the leadership of the banker and ETS prophets behind the curtain of Oz working with the new financial tally stick systems to remember who we are as parts of One Yahweh Elohim. We are one.
You just said Yahweh was a phone!

Israel will save all 7. 4+ billion Gentile-Angel-dogs from the dragon and 2-beast system to return to their true identities in the first heaven on 2 "motorcycle wheels" of Ezekiel 1 to not fear death, Hell, Or reincarnation karma. That is Israel's job as the "leader goats" of God. Yahweh Elohim will glorify Himself. Israel is the one who God chose In the beginning for her desires to lead.

The curtain of Oz is designed so Israel doesn't get a big head, So the speak. To steal the glory of Yahweh. When Israel starts being translated, The curtain of Oz will be taken down. The ideas need to be hidden as the Israelite ETs wait for the first-hand evidence of the pillar of fire over the third temple. Translation takes 35 years if a baby is taught not to die. Everyone is tested. Therefore, The space-time matrix is going to continue longer than 40 years. We are only at the beginning, Starting with ice-fire intellectual cleansing. We are one team at DDO.

The 10 kings rule. We submit in our hearts and souls to their order of the Translated Man--our Father in Heaven's ideas. We bow our physical knee to no man and not even our Father in Heaven. We submit and bow the mind metaphysically to the truth in our hearts represented by the throne He sits on and speaks truth. He sits in our hearts.

Religions created all these dumb images kneeling before human kings to bow physical knees. Yahweh never wanted Israel to bow to mortal kings to die of old age. No child bows the knee to his or her father. Mortal kings are called father and not a king in his own private human mortal family. The idea the father is "king of the castle" is a false paradigm from moonlight religions who love power more than people.

King David failed for God to prove human kings divide the kingdom of God--even those who have God's heart. Yahweh controlled every thing with David as an object lesson for Israel. David will be translated. Anon has met the reincarnated David. God forgives premeditated murder and adultery and forgets the past. Occult Israel needs to believe in the true white-grace of Yahweh Elohim. His mercy is not human but Devine.

King David was never translated or reincarnated. Anon never met any prophets. He was mentally ill at age 17.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2019 6:41:19 PM
1 Samuel 8:6
But the thing displeased Samuel when they said, "Give us a king to judge us. " So Samuel prayed to the Lord.

1 Samuel 8:10
So Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who asked him for a king.

1 Samuel 8:19
Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, "No, But we will have a king over us. . . "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2019 9:22:57 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
1 Samuel 8:6
But the thing displeased Samuel when they said, "Give us a king to judge us. " So Samuel prayed to the Lord.

1 Samuel 8:10
So Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who asked him for a king.

1 Samuel 8:19
Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, "No, But we will have a king over us. . . "

David was not translated or reincarnated.

Acts 2:29 Fellow Israelites, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, And his tomb is here to this day.

Acts 2: 34 For David did not ascend to heaven, And yet he said,
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2019 7:50:01 PM
One of the central themes of Christianity is no one except Jesus saw God.

John 6:46
"Not that anyone has seen the Father, Except the One who is from God; He has seen the Father.

That all the other claims in the bible of people seeing God are false.

But we know Moses was shown God's backside.

When Moses asked God to reveal himself God warned him no be can see his face and live.
Exodus 33: 20 But, " he said, "you cannot see my face, For no one may see me and live. "

But God had no problem showing Moses his backside.

Exodus 33:23 Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen. "

Did Jesus make a mistake looking at God directly instead of his backside because God warned no one could see his face and live?
Exodus 33: 20 But, " he said, "you cannot see my face, For no one may see me and live. "

We know jesus was the only one to die by crucifixion out of all those mentioned in the bible who saw only God's backside.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 6:18:48 AM
Harikrish wrote:
The central theme in Christianity is a Jew named Jesus died for their sins. The Romans by crucifying Jesus a Jew brought salvation to the Gentiles.

Yahushua died and paid a ransom to the dragon not to the Father. Brass was money in Rome at the time of Christ to represent our snakes inside which will be removed from the Gentiles in the resurrection, Depending on what body in immortal frequency the Gentiles wanted in the beginning.

He also suffered as an example for Israel who is the suffering servant of Israel in Isaiah 53 who also carries His spiritual crosses of translation to lead the Gentiles to Christ with the Law of One first and decades later to the Bible to enter the first heaven and not fear death but die by old age or lethal injection. God will not force freewill belief.

The Gods and Goddesses remove the dragon by a different process and do not die. The crosses to endure the darkness and light cycles of translation only Israel can comprehend the difficult an narrow path.

The Gentiles create their counterfeit paths in the Dragon and 2-beast system and create their own realities that are difficult mental and emotional ideas as they are lost in their identity, But they do not know how to escape the slavery of the dragon and 2 beast system.

Dragon and 2-beast system of false identity Rev! 3:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343574/

Therefore, Christians, Jews, And Muslims, And all biblical religions believe they are on the "narrow and difficult path" when they are not! Only reincarnated Israel is called to suffer for the world by sacrifice, And therefore, Few are translated who lead the entire world to the anointing of the light of the world that sits on a hill that is not hidden:

Matt 5:14-16
You [Israel] are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, But on a lampstand, And it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, That they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Then the Gentiles can see the light of the world to not fear death to be at peace with death of old age or death by lethal injection by freewill belief to end unneeded suffering of old age of death which is the "broad" path 7. 4+ billion Gentiles are on of death and resurrection, Ending karma and reincarnation forever.

God will not force suffering on anyone or force no relief of suffering. No force or slavery either way. The person freely decides. An Israelite in the third temple era will be translated in the prime of life of 35 and not experience the destruction of the body by old age and pain,
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 4:01:10 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Yahushua died and paid a ransom to the dragon not to the Father. Brass was money in Rome at the time of Christ to represent our snakes inside which will be removed from the Gentiles in the resurrection, Depending on what body in immortal frequency the Gentiles wanted in the beginning.

Jesus never earned a penny during his entire life. Even his tomb had to be borrowed. So he never paid any ransom nor could he afford to pay any ransom.

He also suffered as an example for Israel who is the suffering servant of Israel in Isaiah 53 who also carries His spiritual crosses of translation to lead the Gentiles to Christ with the Law of One first and decades later to the Bible to enter the first heaven and not fear death but die by old age or lethal injection. God will not force freewill belief.

If Jesus suffered under Isaiah 53 and again in the Gospels. Then he suffered twice as a messiah wanabee. That's evidence for reincarnation.

The Gods and Goddesses remove the dragon by a different process and do not die. The crosses to endure the darkness and light cycles of translation only Israel can comprehend the difficult an narrow path.

The Israelites were not very smart. The let the Romans destroy Israel in 70AD.

The Gentiles create their counterfeit paths in the Dragon and 2-beast system and create their own realities that are difficult mental and emotional ideas as they are lost in their identity, But they do not know how to escape the slavery of the dragon and 2 beast system.

The Gentiles created a path to their salvation. They crucified Jesus. Jesus was sacrificed for their sins.

Dragon and 2-beast system of false identity Rev! 3:

Therefore, Christians, Jews, And Muslims, And all biblical religions believe they are on the "narrow and difficult path" when they are not! Only reincarnated Israel is called to suffer for the world by sacrifice, And therefore, Few are translated who lead the entire world to the anointing of the light of the world that sits on a hill that is not hidden:

Matt 5:14-16
You [Israel] are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, But on a lampstand, And it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, That they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Then the Gentiles can see the light of the world to not fear death to be at peace with death of old age or death by lethal injection by freewill belief to end unneeded suffering of old age of death which is the "broad" path 7. 4+ billion Gentiles are on of death and resurrection, Ending karma and reincarnation forever.

Even you couldn't escape your bad Karma.

God will not force suffering on anyone or force no relief of suffering. No force or slavery either way. The person freely decides. An Israelite in the third temple era will be translated in the prime of life of 35 and not experience the destruction of the body by old age and pain,

Looks like you missed that bus a long time ago.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 3:58:13 AM
Harikrish wrote:

Everything Yahweh has written over the last year you ignore because you are chickensh*t fearful of the truth. Anon had to stand up as a man and finally give his recommendations to the ETs and bankers. When are you going to quit being a p*ssy?

Anon/Noah wants to know what your problem is. He is tired of writing the same rational answers from the Bible and then everyone playing stupid. His response was excellent. That goes for everyone else who has been posting with Anon for 13 months. Haven't you learned enough already how the sea of glass works and how mistakes are made by what we believe already that is false, Like Roy Sausek? Anon/Noah would prefer taking His family on vacations and teaching the Torah rather the listening to pretended rhetorical insults.

When are the bankers going to reconcile with the ETs? Anon/Noah has already explained the first step is the year of Jubilee with the accounting changing from a debt to an asseta 30% of the outstanding debt balance and remove 100% of the debt, By fixing the accounting codes charged, Increasing cash 5% to 10% inflow for at least 7 years, While injecting cash straight into the economy by removing the mortgages quickly, And other debt balances that never see the economy.

If we don't borrow more money, The economy crashes. It is designed that way to play musical chairs with unemployment to recruit new insiders into their paradigms that at least enjoy 60% of the truth vs 0% for outsiders. Fine. Stay hidden. But if you wait too long, You will have a nightmare of an uncontrollable crash by the real money laws of Nature. The real money Laws are more powerful than human beings. They are true. That was the message of Glass Steagal, Which few understand. The 1933 laws were to protect the banks and not the public. Duh!

The bankers do not need my 7 books to do the Year of Jubilee. The other 9 solutions require more information with will take 7 to 10 years. The ETs and bankers already have the track record of Rome, England, And Hitler to know the new sysem will work, For that is where Anon got the ideas in the first place.

Else, The whole damn debt system will blow up if the bankers do not stand up and fix the system. By the money laws of nature, The whole damn financial system will blow up all by itself and create a nightmare for the bankers. It was designed to have boom and bust cycles. Keep deferring the bust cycle, And it will become their biggest nightmare ever.

The ETs have been protecting themselves sincerely being ignorant of the Cosmic War. Will the bankers and ETs get together and trust in the Infinite Creator or no? The did for many centuries of trust and cooperation as One.

Yahweh has revealed everything you need to know for ET disclosure. The only ones harmed will be those who make a living at career religions--only 2% of the population, It a mortal decision about money, So don't expect God to do It for you. Anon explained the liability lie and how to fix it. 30% of all debt balances leaves $21 trillion to last for 7 to 10 years to roll out all the ET technology earning 6% gross revenue forever for profitable businesses as the Baron's of England did, Enabling them financially to transition to the New System of Acts 2 to 6 in 7 to 10 years.

Need help with the numbers? Transition the accountants to help in the new paradigms to pick the profitable business. The money will be created by the Government just like Hitler, But the current bankers will use their established banks to decentralize the distribution of the money to the world, So they will not fail like Hitler did.

The public lives in the dragon and 2-beast system and will not appreciate the Year of Jubilee without a crash first, Common sense reality. The ETs can claim they fixed the debt and give the impression they know about the money, When they do not. The public will remain skeptical about the bankers if they take credit. They do not mention the Year of Jubilee. Tell them the ETs firgured it all out. Let the ETs take the lead in agreement with Trump. Do not hide anything from him or them. Trust the Infinite Creator is with all of us on earth to end the 150, 000 year Cosmic War revealed in the Bible and Law of One.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 3:37:47 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Everything Yahweh has written over the last year you ignore because you are chickensh*t fearful of the truth. Anon had to stand up as a man and finally give his recommendations to the ETs and bankers. When are you going to quit being a p*ssy?

Anon/Noah wants to know what your problem is. He is tired of writing the same rational answers from the Bible and then everyone playing stupid. His response was excellent. That goes for everyone else who has been posting with Anon for 13 months. Haven't you learned enough already how the sea of glass works and how mistakes are made by what we believe already that is false, Like Roy Sausek? Anon/Noah would prefer taking His family on vacations and teaching the Torah rather the listening to pretended rhetorical insults.

When are the bankers going to reconcile with the ETs? Anon/Noah has already explained the first step is the year of Jubilee with the accounting changing from a debt to an asseta 30% of the outstanding debt balance and remove 100% of the debt, By fixing the accounting codes charged, Increasing cash 5% to 10% inflow for at least 7 years, While injecting cash straight into the economy by removing the mortgages quickly, And other debt balances that never see the economy.

If we don't borrow more money, The economy crashes. It is designed that way to play musical chairs with unemployment to recruit new insiders into their paradigms that at least enjoy 60% of the truth vs 0% for outsiders. Fine. Stay hidden. But if you wait too long, You will have a nightmare of an uncontrollable crash by the real money laws of Nature. The real money Laws are more powerful than human beings. They are true. That was the message of Glass Steagal, Which few understand. The 1933 laws were to protect the banks and not the public. Duh!

The bankers do not need my 7 books to do the Year of Jubilee. The other 9 solutions require more information with will take 7 to 10 years. The ETs and bankers already have the track record of Rome, England, And Hitler to know the new sysem will work, For that is where Anon got the ideas in the first place.

Else, The whole damn debt system will blow up if the bankers do not stand up and fix the system. By the money laws of nature, The whole damn financial system will blow up all by itself and create a nightmare for the bankers. It was designed to have boom and bust cycles. Keep deferring the bust cycle, And it will become their biggest nightmare ever.

The ETs have been protecting themselves sincerely being ignorant of the Cosmic War. Will the bankers and ETs get together and trust in the Infinite Creator or no? The did for many centuries of trust and cooperation as One.

Yahweh has revealed everything you need to know for ET disclosure. The only ones harmed will be those who make a living at career religions--only 2% of the population, It a mortal decision about money, So don't expect God to do It for you. Anon explained the liability lie and how to fix it. 30% of all debt balances leaves $21 trillion to last for 7 to 10 years to roll out all the ET technology earning 6% gross revenue forever for profitable businesses as the Baron's of England did, Enabling them financially to transition to the New System of Acts 2 to 6 in 7 to 10 years.

Need help with the numbers? Transition the accountants to help in the new paradigms to pick the profitable business. The money will be created by the Government just like Hitler, But the current bankers will use their established banks to decentralize the distribution of the money to the world, So they will not fail like Hitler did.

The public lives in the dragon and 2-beast system and will not appreciate the Year of Jubilee without a crash first, Common sense reality. The ETs can claim they fixed the debt and give the impression they know about the money, When they do not. The public will remain skeptical about the bankers if they take credit. They do not mention the Year of Jubilee. Tell them the ETs firgured it all out. Let the ETs take the lead in agreement with Trump. Do not hide anything from him or them. Trust the Infinite Creator is with all of us on earth to end the 150, 000 year Cosmic War revealed in the Bible and Law of One.

That's a lot of money talk from someone who went bankrupt. The markets have recovered and you are still struggling to understand why.
How are you qualified to teach the Torah when you cannot even manage your bank account?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 8:14:59 PM
The central theme of Christianity is Jesus had to die for their sins even though Jesus held God responsible fir his death.

Jesus's prayer on the cross asking God to forgive those who crucified him because they did no't know what they are doing was really an attack on God. Jesus was telling God the people didn't know and therefore should be forgiven, But he Knew being God and yet he allowed it to happen.

Luke 23:34 Then Jesus said, "Father, Forgive them, For they do not know what they are doing. "

Jesus then went on to lament on the cross where he blamed God for forsaking him.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " (which means "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? ").

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 9:40:24 PM
Harikrish wrote:
The central theme of Christianity is Jesus had to die for their sins even though Jesus held God responsible fir his death.

Jesus's prayer on the cross asking God to forgive those who crucified him because they did no't know what they are doing was really an attack on God. Jesus was telling God the people didn't know and therefore should be forgiven, But he Knew being God and yet he allowed it to happen.

Luke 23:34 Then Jesus said, "Father, Forgive them, For they do not know what they are doing. "

Jesus then went on to lament on the cross where he blamed God for forsaking him.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " (which means "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? ").

Twisting scripture again. Everything is predestinated. Everyone is blinded and innocent in their hearts to live forever in whatever body they wanted as One Yahweh Elohim in the beginning. The culprit is the dragon of death of Genesis 1:2.

Yahushua paid the ransom in full to the dragon for eternity and the dragon will be removed in immortal frequency in the resurrection--no more reincarnations of death by the god of Death.

"Father forgive them" is the second testimony from Christ on the Cross that everyone will be forgiven to confirm Matt 12:31 that all sins are forgiven but one: saying the miracles of the Spirit are from the devil and dividing the kingdom of God. A house divided cannot stand. The power of God cannot be divided into two sources. All power comes from God, Including the power to blind us to do His Will. Including the power of the dragon. All power is from One Infinite Creator based on our beliefs without doubt, Whatever they are. God supports our freewill belief in the Creator's power, Either white or black grace.

The goats of reincarnated Israel are His favorites, Even though the suffering of our spiritual crosses to serve others feels like He Is beating the sh*t out of us, Because He is. He is renewing our minds in the translation processes of Israel to remove a boatload of sh*t darkness of death in our hearts.

Christ yelled in a loud voice to read Psalms 22 in our darkest trials in life to endure to the end of the purpose and mission of Israel. Israel is called and elected to do serve the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs to enter the first heaven and not fear death to die and be resurrected. That is the true mission of Israel, And not the phony mission to wait for some imaginary "Messiah man" the Jews, Christians, And Islam invented to trust in rather than in the ANOINTING of God to each person in reincarnated Israel.

The word messiah is only 2 times in the OT and 2 times in the NT, And in all cases it does not fit the textual meaning. Read the Bible without the moonlight religions. The Messiah man will never come. God promised an "anointing" of God's power instead translated 141 times in the OT. Today, The power of God is gradually increasing and will pick up speed and intensity over the next 50 years.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 10:21:34 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Twisting scripture again. Everything is predestinated. Everyone is blinded and innocent in their hearts to live forever in whatever body they wanted as One Yahweh Elohim in the beginning. The culprit is the dragon of death of Genesis 1:2.

Yahushua paid the ransom in full to the dragon for eternity and the dragon will be removed in immortal frequency in the resurrection--no more reincarnations of death by the god of Death.

"Father forgive them" is the second testimony from Christ on the Cross that everyone will be forgiven to confirm Matt 12:31 that all sins are forgiven but one: saying the miracles of the Spirit are from the devil and dividing the kingdom of God. A house divided cannot stand. The power of God cannot be divided into two sources. All power comes from God, Including the power to blind us to do His Will. Including the power of the dragon. All power is from One Infinite Creator based on our beliefs without doubt, Whatever they are. God supports our freewill belief in the Creator's power, Either white or black grace.

The goats of reincarnated Israel are His favorites, Even though the suffering of our spiritual crosses to serve others feels like He Is beating the sh*t out of us, Because He is. He is renewing our minds in the translation processes of Israel to remove a boatload of sh*t darkness of death in our hearts.

Christ yelled in a loud voice to read Psalms 22 in our darkest trials in life to endure to the end of the purpose and mission of Israel. Israel is called and elected to do serve the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs to enter the first heaven and not fear death to die and be resurrected. That is the true mission of Israel, And not the phony mission to wait for some imaginary "Messiah man" the Jews, Christians, And Islam invented to trust in rather than in the ANOINTING of God to each person in reincarnated Israel.

The word messiah is only 2 times in the OT and 2 times in the NT, And in all cases it does not fit the textual meaning. Read the Bible without the moonlight religions. The Messiah man will never come. God promised an "anointing" of God's power instead translated 141 times in the OT. Today, The power of God is gradually increasing and will pick up speed and intensity over the next 50 years.

You will never learn Anon. Your mind ain't right.

"Messiah comes from the Hebrew word, Mashiach, Meaning "the anointed one, " or "the chosen one. "
In Old Testament times, Prophets, Priests, And kings were anointed by oil when they were set apart for these positions of responsibility. The anointing was a sign that God had chosen them and consecrated them for the work He had given them to do.

Christos (Christ) is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew term, Messiah (John 1:41). When Andrew, A disciple of John the Baptist, Became acquainted with Jesus, The first thing he did was to find his brother, Simon Peter, And tell him about his exciting discovery. He told his brother, " "We have found the Messiah" (which is translated, The Christ). And he [Andrew] brought him [Peter] to Jesus" (John 1:41). "

https://www. Bibleinfo. Com/en/questions/what-does-messiah-mean
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2019 1:01:31 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

"Messiah comes from the Hebrew word, Mashiach, Meaning "the anointed one, " or "the chosen one. "
In Old Testament times, Prophets, Priests, And kings were anointed by oil when they were set apart for these positions of responsibility. The anointing was a sign that God had chosen them and consecrated them for the work He had given them to do.

Christos (Christ) is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew term, Messiah (John 1:41). When Andrew, A disciple of John the Baptist, Became acquainted with Jesus, The first thing he did was to find his brother, Simon Peter, And tell him about his exciting discovery. He told his brother, " "We have found the Messiah" (which is translated, The Christ). And he [Andrew] brought him [Peter] to Jesus" (John 1:41). "

Oil represents power of God and not man. The menorah has 7 oil lamps representing the 7 Spirits of God with 7 flames of fire in Rev 1 coming from the 7 menorahs or 7x7=49 flames of fire or 4+9=13 = the ANOINTING of Christ waking among the 49 flames. The 49 flames energizes the 7 angels of the assemblies or groups of ideas in Rev 2 and 3 in the 10 kings of order. The 7 test will overcome mortality's illusions and will take everyone to the first heaven in Rev 4 where we lived as little children as the "little I am" as mortals. Furthermore, 7+7=14=5-or the white grace of the Father used by Christ's anointing. By white grace we are saved through freewill belief. By black grace Gentiles will die in mortally. Israel needs to guide them into the first heaven by the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs mastering the 7 tests of mortality so they do not fear death in Rev 4. 50 years of change.

7 tests of faith:
1. False apostles--masculine-side paradigms.
2. Ten Commandments
3. Sons of God born immortal--masculine paradigms of Cosmic War.
4. False prophets feminine side--detail food ideas offered to idols.
5. Identity as One Yahweh Elohim as a collective group consciousness destroyed by self-image reputations of dragon and 2-beast system.
6. Open and closed doors.
7. Self pride created by doubting the door test of faith in test 6. 7 is poor in spirit and lowly in heart test. Walk in the light of God with no darkness in it.

As Israel continues in the 4 wheels of Ezekiel, Each person's feminine side becomes the 144, 000 standing on the sea of glass and following their individual paths of One Yahweh Elohim. The 24 elders use the ideas received by the feminine side to teach Torah by the anointing of Christ to other hearts and souls by the masculine "spiritual penis", So to speak, To other feminine 144, 000 to receive the truth--or seed of God's Word.

Men and religions have perverted the Bible for thousands of years with the Messiah Man ideas. Isaiah 53 is the foundation. The anointing of the suffering servant is for all of Israel to guide and direct the 7. 4+ billion Gentiles to peace in the first heaven to not be afraid to die. Everyone lives forever in bliss. That is Israel's Biblical mission to teach the 7. 4+ Gentiles the truth to find God's true grace and peace by God's anointed power and not by a "messiah man" who will never come. The exact same Hebrew word translated as "Messiah" in Daniel is translated as "anoint, Anointed, Or anointing" 141 times in the OT. How much more can the obvious man-made error be?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2019 5:29:27 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Oil represents power of God and not man. The menorah has 7 oil lamps representing the 7 Spirits of God with 7 flames of fire in Rev 1 coming from the 7 menorahs or 7x7=49 flames of fire or 4+9=13 = the ANOINTING of Christ waking among the 49 flames. The 49 flames energizes the 7 angels of the assemblies or groups of ideas in Rev 2 and 3 in the 10 kings of order. The 7 test will overcome mortality's illusions and will take everyone to the first heaven in Rev 4 where we lived as little children as the "little I am" as mortals. Furthermore, 7+7=14=5-or the white grace of the Father used by Christ's anointing. By white grace we are saved through freewill belief. By black grace Gentiles will die in mortally. Israel needs to guide them into the first heaven by the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs mastering the 7 tests of mortality so they do not fear death in Rev 4. 50 years of change.

7 tests of faith:
1. False apostles--masculine-side paradigms.
2. Ten Commandments
3. Sons of God born immortal--masculine paradigms of Cosmic War.
4. False prophets feminine side--detail food ideas offered to idols.
5. Identity as One Yahweh Elohim as a collective group consciousness destroyed by self-image reputations of dragon and 2-beast system.
6. Open and closed doors.
7. Self pride created by doubting the door test of faith in test 6. 7 is poor in spirit and lowly in heart test. Walk in the light of God with no darkness in it.

As Israel continues in the 4 wheels of Ezekiel, Each person's feminine side becomes the 144, 000 standing on the sea of glass and following their individual paths of One Yahweh Elohim. The 24 elders use the ideas received by the feminine side to teach Torah by the anointing of Christ to other hearts and souls by the masculine "spiritual penis", So to speak, To other feminine 144, 000 to receive the truth--or seed of God's Word.

Men and religions have perverted the Bible for thousands of years with the Messiah Man ideas. Isaiah 53 is the foundation. The anointing of the suffering servant is for all of Israel to guide and direct the 7. 4+ billion Gentiles to peace in the first heaven to not be afraid to die. Everyone lives forever in bliss. That is Israel's Biblical mission to teach the 7. 4+ Gentiles the truth to find God's true grace and peace by God's anointed power and not by a "messiah man" who will never come. The exact same Hebrew word translated as "Messiah" in Daniel is translated as "anoint, Anointed, Or anointing" 141 times in the OT. How much more can the obvious man-made error be?

So what to you is the central theme of Christianity?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2019 6:26:44 PM
Harikrish wrote:

The basic message of Christianity is the broad path of death and resurrection of the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs. The basic message is true, But it has been twisted by moonlight religions into darkness that is light by 100s of false narratives and paradigms DDO has watched Anon/Noah discard over the last 13 months.

Although the Bible is twisted into darkness and slavery under powerful mortal men, The knowledge of God sets us free in our hearts no matter what they do, And we flee spiritual Babylon of the heart to escape the dragon of counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt and its 2-beast system and religious whore. Yahushua said, "My kingdom is not of this world. " His kingdom is of ideas, Emotions, And the inner gut feelings that guide our feet on the unique paths of each one of us as parts of the entire body of God as One Yahweh Elohim:

The broad path is intended for Israel to lead the world into death by the truth in the anointing of God to teach everyone is a part of Yahweh Elohim and to not fear death but live life to the fullest in the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandment of love or 12. That is the message from God to the entire world. It is simple, Clear, And not complicated when we remove religions and career religionists who rob believers as spiritual whores to say words to make everyone feel better for their money tithes and offerings. That is the definition of a whore.

The few of reincarnated Israel are God's favorites to become Gods and Goddesses to manage the power of God in eternity for the many parts of God's body to know Good and Evil before everyone is resurrected into eternal bliss after removing the selfish pain of the vehicle bodies and we end up only with the emotional empathy and love for mortals going through the processes of pain in mortality, But knowing 100% for sure it is only temporary to increase our happiness and joy for the Infinite Creator in eternity to contrast mortality frequency with immortality frequency.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2019 7:33:18 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

The basic message of Christianity is the broad path of death and resurrection of the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs. The basic message is true, But it has been twisted by moonlight religions into darkness that is light by 100s of false narratives and paradigms DDO has watched Anon/Noah discard over the last 13 months.

Although the Bible is twisted into darkness and slavery under powerful mortal men, The knowledge of God sets us free in our hearts no matter what they do, And we flee spiritual Babylon of the heart to escape the dragon of counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt and its 2-beast system and religious whore. Yahushua said, "My kingdom is not of this world. " His kingdom is of ideas, Emotions, And the inner gut feelings that guide our feet on the unique paths of each one of us as parts of the entire body of God as One Yahweh Elohim:

The broad path is intended for Israel to lead the world into death by the truth in the anointing of God to teach everyone is a part of Yahweh Elohim and to not fear death but live life to the fullest in the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandment of love or 12. That is the message from God to the entire world. It is simple, Clear, And not complicated when we remove religions and career religionists who rob believers as spiritual whores to say words to make everyone feel better for their money tithes and offerings. That is the definition of a whore.

The few of reincarnated Israel are God's favorites to become Gods and Goddesses to manage the power of God in eternity for the many parts of God's body to know Good and Evil before everyone is resurrected into eternal bliss after removing the selfish pain of the vehicle bodies and we end up only with the emotional empathy and love for mortals going through the processes of pain in mortality, But knowing 100% for sure it is only temporary to increase our happiness and joy for the Infinite Creator in eternity to contrast mortality frequency with immortality frequency.

So what you are saying is the central theme of Christianity is incoherency based on the paradigms you have listed above. Can you list them in point form.

Like the central theme if Christianity is:
1. To contrast mortality frequency with immortality frequency.
2. The basic message of Christianity is the broad path of death and resurrection of the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs
3. The basic message is true, But it has been twisted by moonlight religions into darkness that is light by 100s of false narratives and paradigms
4. Although the Bible is twisted into darkness and slavery under powerful mortal men, The knowledge of God sets us free in our hearts no matter what they do, And we flee spiritual Babylon of the heart to escape the dragon of counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt
5. The broad path is intended for Israel to lead the world into death by the truth in the anointing of God to teach everyone is a part of Yahweh Elohim and to not fear death but live life to the fullest in the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandment of love or 12
6. That is the message from God to the entire world. It is simple, Clear, And not complicated when we remove religions and career religionists who rob believers as spiritual whores to say words to make everyone feel better for their money tithes and offerings. That is the definition of a whore.
7. The few of reincarnated Israel are God's favorites to become Gods and Goddesses to manage the power of God in eternity for the many parts of God's body to know Good and Evil before everyone is resurrected into eternal bliss after removing the selfish pain of the vehicle bodies and we end up only with the emotional empathy and love for mortals going through the processes of pain in mortality
8. But knowing 100% for sure it is only temporary to increase our happiness and joy for the Infinite Creator in eternity to contrast mortality frequency with immortality frequency.

Now try to find the centre or central theme?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2019 11:51:23 PM
Harikrish wrote:

Christianity is a moonlight religion masquerading as sunlight by the God of death teaching a false gospel by a false Jesus. Many Christians follow the true God in their hearts but superimpose the moonlight doctrines and commandments of men over God. Then the darkness becomes "vain" worship as God and Christ define it.

The theme is to believe in Jesus and live in happiness for eternity or suffer in hell forever. We are born to die and cursed with eternal hell if we do not believe in the gift of His Son. This is the counterfeit gospel of bad news with its doom and gloom message of the "end of the world" calamity of the physical destruction of the wicked who reject Jesus.

Therefore, The essential theme of Christianity is each person is born to die and suffer in hell forever unless they believe Jesus died for their sins. Pretty simple.

The theme you present is a good summary of a Jew died for the Gentiles by the crucifixion by the Roman authorities but lacks the doctrinal message that is a bit deeper to identify the phony cause and effect lies. The recorded "events" in history will not expose the "intellectual" doctrinal and paradigm lies.

Dragging the Romans into the message hides the intellectual ideas needed to walk away from the man-made Christianity religion to see God's power and our true identities in our hearts, Which true identity is not found in any of the religions on the planet.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2019 4:15:06 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Christianity is a moonlight religion masquerading as sunlight by the God of death teaching a false gospel by a false Jesus. Many Christians follow the true God in their hearts but superimpose the moonlight doctrines and commandments of men over God. Then the darkness becomes "vain" worship as God and Christ define it.

The theme is to believe in Jesus and live in happiness for eternity or suffer in hell forever. We are born to die and cursed with eternal hell if we do not believe in the gift of His Son. This is the counterfeit gospel of bad news with its doom and gloom message of the "end of the world" calamity of the physical destruction of the wicked who reject Jesus.

Therefore, The essential theme of Christianity is each person is born to die and suffer in hell forever unless they believe Jesus died for their sins. Pretty simple.

The theme you present is a good summary of a Jew died for the Gentiles by the crucifixion by the Roman authorities but lacks the doctrinal message that is a bit deeper to identify the phony cause and effect lies. The recorded "events" in history will not expose the "intellectual" doctrinal and paradigm lies.

Dragging the Romans into the message hides the intellectual ideas needed to walk away from the man-made Christianity religion to see God's power and our true identities in our hearts, Which true identity is not found in any of the religions on the planet.

So the central theme of Christianity is a Jew named Jesus died for the sins of Gentiles. Jesus was crucified by the Romans. So the Romans brough salvation to the Gentiles.
No Jew would have volunteered to die for the sins of Gentiles.

So the rest of your conspiracy theories have nothing to do with Christianity once you see what the central theme of Christianity is.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2019 4:25:32 PM
The central theme of Christianity is the cult of Jesus.

Cult definition is - a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious; also : its body of adherents holding unorthodox beliefs.

Jesus Christ held unorthodox beliefs! His beliefs were so unorthodox that they eventually got Him killed! I said it before, "Christ was killed because of what He taught. "

Without Biblical scholarship Religion today has a similar problem. They have heard false teachings for years and they believe these false doctrines rather than what the Bible actually teaches. It will take years for these people to unlearn the errors before they can be deprogrammed.

According to the definitions of a cult, Jesus Christ was a cult leader.

Jesus himself warned many would come claiming he is the Christ and like him deceived many.

Matthew 24:4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, Claiming, "I am the Messiah, " and will deceive many.

There were blasphemy laws in ancient times to deal with these false prophets.
Deuteronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, Or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, Is to be put to death. "

Jesus was crucified for what he taught. But no one today is crucified for teaching what Jesus taught. Which is why we have 30, 000 denominations of Christians today.

My post focuses on the Christian cults origins and is more specific in identifying Jesus as the prototype of Christian cult leaders.

Christians claim cults all diminish the person of Christ and his work.
All the Christian cults are actually continuing the work of Jesus and in many cases compensating for his failures.

It is also the reason why it will be the only religion to last into the next. Because its founder is God.

Jesus was not Orthodox.

Scriptures show Jesus broke all the 10 commandments. These ironies exist in the Bible.

The 10 commandments say.

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make idols.
3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, To keep it holy.
5. Honour your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10. You shall not covet.

Jesus broke many of the commandments, If not all!

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
Jesus tried to claim he was God.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

2. You shall not make idols.
Jesus made a covenant with a cup.
Luke 22:20 In the same way, After supper He took the cup, Saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, Which is poured out for you.

3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
Jesus said every word he spoke came from God. Unless God too was as incoherent as Jesus. God in the OT never spoke in parables. His orders were clear and direct.
Luke 18:34 But the disciples did not understand any of these things. The meaning was hidden from them, And they did not comprehend what He was saying.

4. Remember the Sabbath day, To keep it holy.
Jesus broke the sabbath.
Pharisees accused Him of breaking the Sabbath (Matthew 12:10; Mark 3:2, John 9:14-16).

5. Honour your father and your mother.
Jesus tried to destroy the traditional family.
Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother, A daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

6. You shall not murder.
Jesus murdered the truth.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "
Yet he spent his entire ministry condemning the very people he was sent to save.

7. You shall not commit adultery.
Jesus was unfaithful to God and his disciples. He left them to die even though he was given all authority over heaven and earth.
Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.

8. You shall not steal.
Jesus stole the words of the prophets before him and claimed they pointed to him.
Luke 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them what was written in all the Scriptures about Himself.
Then Jesus took them through the writings of Moses and all the prophets, Explaining from all the Scriptures. . . And Jesus explained to them what was said about himself in all the Scriptures, Beginning with the books of Moses and the writings of all the prophets".

9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
Jesus accused God of betraying and forsaking him on the cross.

10. You shall not covet.
Jesus suffered from a messiah complex and coveted the title messiah/Christ/Anointed one.
John 17:1 After Jesus said this, He looked toward heaven and prayed:
"Father, The hour has come. Glorify your Son, That your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, The only true God, And Jesus Christ, Whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, Glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Scriptures tell us Jesus was tried, Convicted and crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. . . . By the Romans. But the confusion continues.

Christians have waited for 2000 years for Jesus's return as he had promised without any success.
Preterists claims Christisns got it wrong, That Jesus returned in 70 AD.
Jehovah's Witnesses claim Jesus returned in 1874 or maybe 1914.
Others say Jesus could be the next thief who robs your house.
Revelation 16:15, Matthew 24:43, 1 Thessalonians 5:2, 1 Thessalonians 5:4, 2 Peter 3:10 ESV - ("Behold, I am coming like a thief in the night! )

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2019 4:27:20 PM
Jesus's family said jesus was a madman.

Mark 3:21 when his family heard about this, They went to take charge of him, For they said, "He is out of his mind. "

The people who knew Jesus said he was a demon possessed madman.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him? "

If Jesus was God, He would not have tolerated being mocked, Beaten and ridiculed. Scriptures describe God as supreme power and quick to anger.
The might of God was demonstrated in the Bible.
1. God created the world in 6 days
2. Noah's flood
3. The plagues of Egypt
4. Genocide of the Canaanites, Ammonites, Moabites, And. . .

But we know the Jews rejected Jesus and the Romans crucified him. That would be impossible if Jesus was God.
If Jesus was God and passed through earth. Why is the world the same as before, Full of death, Diseases and evil?

The miracles of Jesus did not impress the people of his time.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning you for any good work, " they replied, "but for blasphemy, Because you, A mere man, Claim to be God. "

Jesus was ugly too.
Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, A man of suffering, And familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, And we held him in low esteem.

Jesus never said he was God at his trial. No one would have dared to kill him if he did because both the Jews and Romans were God fearing people. Instead he said God was not of this world.
John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, My servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place. "

Jesus was confused before his death.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, He fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, If it is possible, May this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, But as you will. "

jesus was clueless most of his life.

Matthew 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, The disciples came to him privately. "Tell us, " they said, "when will this happen, And what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age? "

Matthew 24:36 But about that day and hour no one knows, Not even the angels in heaven, Nor the Son, But only the Father.

On the cross Jesus blamed God for his failures.

The scriptures are clear Jesus is a product of divine conception.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come to you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, The holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God.

But that might not be the only explanation.
Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, So it was thought, Of Joseph, The son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

The important thing to remember is the people of his time were not impressed with his miracles and rejected him.

John 10:33 "We are not stoning you for any good work, " they replied, "but for blasphemy, Because you, A mere man, Claim to be God. "

Jesus said he was sent by God.

Another distinction we have between the Father and the Son is that the Father is the sender and Jesus the Son, Is the one sent.

Jesus said that it was God the Father who sent Him into the world.

"My food, " said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work" (John 4:34).
He emphasized it again

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, And my judgment is just, For I seek not to please myself but him who sent me (John 5:30).
Jesus made it clear the Father had set Him apart and sent Him into the world.

What about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, `I am God's Son'? (John 10:36).
Jesus said that His words came from the Father.

For I did not speak of my own accord, But the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it (John 12:49)
The Apostle Paul also testified that the Father sent the Son into the world:

But when the fulness of the time had come, God sent forth his Son, Born of a woman, Born under the law (Galatians 4:4).

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.