Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Has anyone seen God's face?

Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2019 12:01:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Christians are given conflicting stories in the Bible which prevents them from answering in the affirmative Yes or resigning to a resounding No. God still remains a figment of their perverted imagination.

Scriptures that tell us no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it.

Exodus 33:20
But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live! "


But we know God had no problem with Moses looking at his backside.
Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "


Exodus 33:23 tells us God was more comfortable showing his backside than his face.

Which brings us to why the disciples did not recognize Jesus as God.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

If jesus remembered Exodus 33:23 he would have turned around and showed them his backside.

Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "


Instead what they were seeing is also described in scriptures.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.

Which was why God also insisted on showing his better side or backside according to scriptures.
Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2019 1:40:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The question is did Jesus see God's face?

John 6:46
"Not that anyone has seen the Father, Except the One who is from God; He has seen the Father.

So how does Jesus describe God. ?

Jesus is the only way to God. Jesus said, "I am the way, And the truth, And the life; no one comes to the Father, But through Me" (John 14:6).

John 14:7 If you had known Me, You would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him. "

But Jesus did not want anyone to know who or what he was. Why was he ashamed to let people know who he or God was?

Matthew 16:20 Then He admonished the disciples not to tell anyone that He was the Christ.

Now we know why Jesus was reluctant to identify himself to the people.
Jesus was crucified as soon as the Jews and Romans learned who he was.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2019 7:49:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Has anyone seen God's face?

1. His physical face?
Yes. Enoch and Melchizedek did. Moses and 70 Elders of Israel saw his face before Moses and Israel rejected the translation covenant by fear, And then Israel built the Golden Calf 40 days later--then God vowed they would not see His face and live--meaning translation of the physical body and not some kind of spiritual mumbo jumbo about the body vehicle of pleasure:

Exodus 24:9-11
Then Moses went up, Also Aaron, Nadab, And Abihu, And seventy of the elders of Israel, 10 and they saw the God of Israel. And there was under His feet as it were a paved work of sapphire stone, And it was like the very[b] heavens in its clarity. 11 But on the nobles of the children of Israel He did not [c]lay His hand. So they saw God, And they ate and drank.

After the Golden Calf event, God promised no one would his face of glory to be translated the easy way, Which will happen in the third temple era to see the face of immortal translated beings to "see His face and live". Moses eventually repented of his hitting the rock twice and agreeing Israel to be the middle-man to God and was translated to "see the face of God and live". The Luciferians recorded that Moses died in the Bible with no evidence, Believing it was true because they could not find his body.

God was merciful with Moses after he repented when he realized he was playing the role of God as a mortal man and failed when he hit the rock twice and did not speak to the rock like God would. Lesson learned. After repenting, Moses saw the face of God and lived. God forgets the past as soon as it happens, But Moses was blinded by presumptions. That said, Moses took over 40 years in the wilderness to see his error in his attitude and repent.

2. His metaphysical face? Yes. Many have seen God living in their hearts. "Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God" (Matt 5:8)
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2019 5:28:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Has anyone seen God's face?

1. His physical face?
Yes. Enoch and Melchizedek did. Moses and 70 Elders of Israel saw his face before Moses and Israel rejected the translation covenant by fear, And then Israel built the Golden Calf 40 days later--then God vowed they would not see His face and live--meaning translation of the physical body and not some kind of spiritual mumbo jumbo about the body vehicle of pleasure:

Are you claiming Jesus and God are liars?
Based on their words no one has seen God or can see God's face and live.

John 1:18 No one has ever seen God, But the one and only Son, Who is Himself God and is at the Father's side, Has made Him known.

Exodus 33:20 And He added, "You cannot see My face, For no one can see Me and live. " -

Exodus 24:9-11
Then Moses went up, Also Aaron, Nadab, And Abihu, And seventy of the elders of Israel, 10 and they saw the God of Israel. And there was under His feet as it were a paved work of sapphire stone, And it was like the very[b] heavens in its clarity. 11 But on the nobles of the children of Israel He did not [c]lay His hand. So they saw God, And they ate and drank.
The question was, Has anyone seen God's face?
Seeing God from a distance does not qualify.
Even God made it clear they could not see his face and live.
Exodus 33:20 And He added, "You cannot see My face, For no one can see Me and live. "

But they were free to see his better side or backside.
Exodus 33:23 Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen. "


After the Golden Calf event, God promised no one would his face of glory to be translated the easy way, Which will happen in the third temple era to see the face of immortal translated beings to "see His face and live". Moses eventually repented of his hitting the rock twice and agreeing Israel to be the middle-man to God and was translated to "see the face of God and live". The Luciferians recorded that Moses died in the Bible with no evidence, Believing it was true because they could not find his body.

It was Moses who got a bit bolder and asked to see God's glory.
Exodus 33:17 And the Lord said to Moses, "I will do the very thing you have asked, Because I am pleased with you and I know you by name. "

18 Then Moses said, "Now show me your glory. "

God said no, But you can see my backside.
Exodus 33:23 Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen. "

God was merciful with Moses after he repented when he realized he was playing the role of God as a mortal man and failed when he hit the rock twice and did not speak to the rock like God would. Lesson learned. After repenting, Moses saw the face of God and lived. God forgets the past as soon as it happens, But Moses was blinded by presumptions. That said, Moses took over 40 years in the wilderness to see his error in his attitude and repent.

Nowhere does it say God withdrew his order to Moses not to see his face. Nor is there any scriptures Moses repented and was allowed to see God's face.

According to what we read in Numbers (20:1-12) Moses did not enter the promised land because of his sin at the Waters of Meribah, Which took place during the last year of the Israelites' wandering in the wilderness.

In Deuteronomy 32:51"52 God gives the reason that Moses was not permitted to enter the Promised Land: "This is because. . . You broke faith with me in the presence of the Israelites at the waters of Meribah Kadesh in the Desert of Zin and because you did not uphold my holiness among the Israelites. Therefore, You will see the land only from a distance; you will not enter the land I am giving to the people of Israel. " God was true to His promise. He showed Moses the Promised Land, But did not let him enter in.

The incident at the waters of Meribah Kadesh is recorded in Numbers 20. Nearing the end of their forty years of wandering, The Israelites came to the Desert of Zin. There was no water, And the community turned against Moses and Aaron. Moses and Aaron went to the tent of meeting and prostrated themselves before God. God told Moses and Aaron to gather the assembly and speak to the rock. Water would come forth. Moses took the staff and gathered the men. Then, Seemingly in anger, Moses said to them, "Listen, You rebels, Must we bring you water out of this rock? " Then Moses struck the rock twice with his staff (Numbers 20:10"11). Water came from the rock, As God had promised. But God immediately told Moses and Aaron that, Because they failed to trust Him enough to honor Him as holy, They would not bring the children of Israel into the Promised Land (verse 12).

2. His metaphysical face? Yes. Many have seen God living in their hearts. "Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God" (Matt 5:8)
That would contradict God's earlier words.
Exodus 33:20 And He added, "You cannot see My face, For no one can see Me and live. "

Jesus also confirmed in John no one has seen God except the son.
John 6:46 not that anyone has seen the Father except the One who is from God; only He has seen the Father.
John 1:18 No one has ever seen God, But the one and only Son, Who is Himself God and is at the Father's side, Has made Him known.

Anon, You claimed you stood before God on the sea of Glass.
You also added he sent you to DDO to have your brain rearranged. So there are consequence!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2019 6:53:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:

You also added he sent you to DDO to have your brain rearranged. So there are consequence! .
The consequences from God Is the stick of Joseph called the Law of One will kill the blob monster from false religious paradigms to restore our true identity as One Yahweh Elohim living in bodies with faces we can see and live. The scriptures do not say, "No one can see the face of God or they will die". But that is how evil religions interpret the dead book Bible idol.

The Bible is twisted by man. F*ck religions. Yahweh said to use the strong emotional word to indicate Yahweh Elohim is not a religious self-righteous prick judging everyone's heart 24/7 with a dead book Bible idol. To religious people, God is a big imaginary blob monster that is absorbing all the true ideas on the planet about God's face like absorbing all the "born again" people or "true ideas". Ideas have a life of their own. More truth about God's face is in a movie "The Blob" than in any one of the moonlight religions. The blob of the Trinity is an imaginary man-made god without a face.

Genesis 5:1-3
In the day that God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. 2 He created them male and female, And blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created. 3 And Adam lived one hundred and thirty years, And begot a son in his own likeness, After his image, And named him Seth.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2019 7:21:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Clarification of idea from sea of glass:

The religious God is a big imaginary blob monster that is absorbing all the true ideas on the planet about God's face, Like absorbing all the people who believe they "born again" and any "true ideas" that exist to destroy them.

God works with free will beliefs in the head and is not a "dictator" on the sea of glass. The ideas behind the words did not change, But the words added makes the original idea clearer. . Anon must choose the words to represent the ideas. Sometimes his words fall short of clear communication. Those who stand on the sea of glass will receive the idea and not worship the words themselves and create imaginary ideas that never existed in the mind of God in he first place. This one scripture is a great example of how man has f*cked up the Bible.

The paradigms are too deep in error for the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-Angel-barking-dogs to comprehend the problem in the first place confronting reincarnated Israel. Only occult Israel can see the problem with God's face being misinterpreted in one tiny scripture. The true knowledge is needed to translate reincarnated Israel like popcorn in the third temple era. Better to replace the religions first with the Law of One. Get it yet?
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2019 9:14:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

You also added he sent you to DDO to have your brain rearranged. So there are consequence! .
The consequences from God Is the stick of Joseph called the Law of One will kill the blob monster from false religious paradigms to restore our true identity as One Yahweh Elohim living in bodies with faces we can see and live. The scriptures do not say, "No one can see the face of God or they will die". But that is how evil religions interpret the dead book Bible idol.

Moses in Exodus quotes God.
Exodus 33:20 And He added, "You cannot see My face, For no one can see Me and live. "

The Bible is twisted by man. F*ck religions. Yahweh said to use the strong emotional word to indicate Yahweh Elohim is not a religious self-righteous prick judging everyone's heart 24/7 with a dead book Bible idol. To religious people, God is a big imaginary blob monster that is absorbing all the true ideas on the planet about God's face like absorbing all the "born again" people or "true ideas". Ideas have a life of their own. More truth about God's face is in a movie "The Blob" than in any one of the moonlight religions. The blob of the Trinity is an imaginary man-made god without a face.

So the Bible is twisted by man. So why do you quote verses from it?

Genesis 5:1-3
In the day that God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. 2 He created them male and female, And blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created. 3 And Adam lived one hundred and thirty years, And begot a son in his own likeness, After his image, And named him Seth.


You are back to quoting the bible again.

But you gave the reason why you were sent to DDO.
You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

You were sent to DDO to seek treatment and have your brain rearranged. Only DDO has a free head slapping clinic listed under Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2019 9:58:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

You also added he sent you to DDO to have your brain rearranged. So there are consequence! .
The consequences from God Is the stick of Joseph called the Law of One will kill the blob monster from false religious paradigms to restore our true identity as One Yahweh Elohim living in bodies with faces we can see and live. The scriptures do not say, "No one can see the face of God or they will die". But that is how evil religions interpret the dead book Bible idol.

Moses in Exodus quotes God.
Exodus 33:20 And He added, "You cannot see My face, For no one can see Me and live. "

The Bible is twisted by man. F*ck religions. Yahweh said to use the strong emotional word to indicate Yahweh Elohim is not a religious self-righteous prick judging everyone's heart 24/7 with a dead book Bible idol. To religious people, God is a big imaginary blob monster that is absorbing all the true ideas on the planet about God's face like absorbing all the "born again" people or "true ideas". Ideas have a life of their own. More truth about God's face is in a movie "The Blob" than in any one of the moonlight religions. The blob of the Trinity is an imaginary man-made god without a face.

So the Bible is twisted by man. So why do you quote verses from it?

Genesis 5:1-3
In the day that God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. 2 He created them male and female, And blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created. 3 And Adam lived one hundred and thirty years, And begot a son in his own likeness, After his image, And named him Seth.


You are back to quoting the bible again.

But you gave the reason why you were sent to DDO.
You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

You were sent to DDO to seek treatment and have your brain rearranged. Only DDO has a free head slapping clinic listed under Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

What do you mean?
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2019 10:02:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

You also added he sent you to DDO to have your brain rearranged. So there are consequence! .
The consequences from God Is the stick of Joseph called the Law of One will kill the blob monster from false religious paradigms to restore our true identity as One Yahweh Elohim living in bodies with faces we can see and live. The scriptures do not say, "No one can see the face of God or they will die". But that is how evil religions interpret the dead book Bible idol.

Moses in Exodus quotes God.
Exodus 33:20 And He added, "You cannot see My face, For no one can see Me and live. "

The Bible is twisted by man. F*ck religions. Yahweh said to use the strong emotional word to indicate Yahweh Elohim is not a religious self-righteous prick judging everyone's heart 24/7 with a dead book Bible idol. To religious people, God is a big imaginary blob monster that is absorbing all the true ideas on the planet about God's face like absorbing all the "born again" people or "true ideas". Ideas have a life of their own. More truth about God's face is in a movie "The Blob" than in any one of the moonlight religions. The blob of the Trinity is an imaginary man-made god without a face.

So the Bible is twisted by man. So why do you quote verses from it?

Genesis 5:1-3
In the day that God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. 2 He created them male and female, And blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created. 3 And Adam lived one hundred and thirty years, And begot a son in his own likeness, After his image, And named him Seth.


You are back to quoting the bible again.

But you gave the reason why you were sent to DDO.
You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

You were sent to DDO to seek treatment and have your brain rearranged. Only DDO has a free head slapping clinic listed under Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

What do you mean?

You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

You were sent to DDO to get your brain rearranged. So you were sent to DDO to get your head slapped. The only one offering free head slapping on DDO is Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2019 10:10:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
What do you mean?

You should know what you meant when you said:

You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2019 10:59:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
is there any evidence this was fulfilled.
Exodus 33:20 And He added, "You cannot see My face, For no one can see Me and live. "

Jesus also confirmed in John no one has seen God except the son.
John 6:46 not that anyone has seen the Father except the One who is from God; only He has seen the Father.
John 1:18 No one has ever seen God, But the one and only Son, Who is Himself God and is at the Father's side, Has made Him known.

Jesus saw God's face and he was the only one who did not live Jesus was crucified. Moses who only saw God's backside lived to a ripe old age. Should God have thought through his promise?
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2019 11:18:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Did Moses curiosity embarrass God?
Moses asked God as man to man:
Exodus 33:18 Then Moses said, "Now show me your glory. "

Surely Moses had seen the glorious things God had done for the Jews. So the show me was a challenge to God to show his manhood/penis.

It is this call by Moses that caused God to warn. No one can see it. No one may see it and live.

But oddly God had no problem with Moses seeing his backside.

Exodus 33: 23 Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen. "
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2019 4:24:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In western countries if a person is seen naked they quickly try to cover their private part to hide their shame.

In Asian countries the person would immediately cover their face instead so they will not be recognized.

God not being Asian or Western did not want Moses to see his face but took his hand away so Moses could see his backside.

Exodus 33:23 Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 4:03:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Self-explanatory:

D&C 93:1-2
Verily, Thus saith the Lord: It shall come to pass that **every soul** who forsaketh his sins and cometh unto me, And calleth on my name, And obeyeth my voice, And keepeth my commandments, Shall **see my face** and know that I am [I Am Ra]; And that I am the true light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world;

Genesis 1:2-3
The earth was without form, And void [no purpose]; and darkness was on the **face** of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the **face** of the waters. Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 2:01:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Self-explanatory:

D&C 93:1-2
Verily, Thus saith the Lord: It shall come to pass that **every soul** who forsaketh his sins and cometh unto me, And calleth on my name, And obeyeth my voice, And keepeth my commandments, Shall **see my face** and know that I am [I Am Ra]; And that I am the true light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world;


So why was Joseph Smith talking to peep stones?

Genesis 1:2-3
The earth was without form, And void [no purpose]; and darkness was on the **face** of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the **face** of the waters. Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.

Face of the waters means the surface of the water.

Christians are given conflicting stories in the Bible which prevents them from answering in the affirmative Yes or resigning to a resounding No. God still remains a figment of their perverted imagination.

Scriptures that tell us no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it.

Exodus 33:20
But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live! "

But we know God had no problem with Moses looking at his backside.
Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "

Exodus 33:23 tells us God was more comfortable showing his backside than his face.

Which brings us to why the disciples did not recognize Jesus as God.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

If jesus remembered Exodus 33:23 he would have turned around and showed them his backside.

Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "

Instead what they were seeing is also described in scriptures.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.

Which was why God also insisted on showing his better side or backside according to scriptures.
Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 7:54:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Self-explanatory:

D&C 93:1-2
Verily, Thus saith the Lord: It shall come to pass that **every soul** who forsaketh his sins and cometh unto me, And calleth on my name, And obeyeth my voice, And keepeth my commandments, Shall **see my face** and know that I am [I Am Ra]; And that I am the true light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world;


So why was Joseph Smith talking to peep stones?

A peep stone and visions from God are one-way communication methods from I Am Ra / I Am Yahweh. Holy Ghost sex is two-two way communication with the metaphysical and metaphorical face of God.

Genesis 1:2-3
The earth was without form, And void [no purpose]; and darkness was on the **face** of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the **face** of the waters. Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
In contrast, Moses spoke to the body vehicle of the Father in the third heaven and refused to show his face for Israel to iive. Therefore, Their bodies died. Their carnal bodies did not have the evidence of a translated man to live and not die. Therefore, He cursed Israel to not see His face so their body vehicles would die. Brilliant and very rational idea. It is the truth.

Face of the waters means the surface of the water.

Does it? Or is it a metaphor of an invisible God? You judge which idea is stronger. Truth stands on it's on merits independently to act for itself in the sphere [spirit orb]wherever God has placed the knowledge:

D&C 9330
All truth is independent in that sphere [spirit-orb]
in which God has placed it, To act for itself, As all intelligence also [to know good and evil spiritual cause and effect science];
otherwise there is no existence [of mortality illusions].

Christians are given conflicting stories in the Bible which prevents them from answering in the affirmative Yes or resigning to a resounding No. God still remains a figment of their perverted imagination.

Ancient assumptions are false. D&C93 clears up the matter. Deep thinkers should study it using Holy Ghost private sex revelations.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 8:22:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Self-explanatory:

D&C 93:1-2
Verily, Thus saith the Lord: It shall come to pass that **every soul** who forsaketh his sins and cometh unto me, And calleth on my name, And obeyeth my voice, And keepeth my commandments, Shall **see my face** and know that I am [I Am Ra]; And that I am the true light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world;


So why was Joseph Smith talking to peep stones?

A peep stone and visions from God are one-way communication methods from I Am Ra / I Am Yahweh. Holy Ghost sex is two-two way communication with the metaphysical and metaphorical face of God.

In the first instance JS did nit see God's face. Had was staring at peep stones.
In the second case JS was masturbating on metaphorical face of God.
So in both cases JS never saw God's face.

Neither do you when you masturbate.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Genesis 1:2-3
The earth was without form, And void [no purpose]; and darkness was on the **face** of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the **face** of the waters. Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
In contrast, Moses spoke to the body vehicle of the Father in the third heaven and refused to show his face for Israel to iive. Therefore, Their bodies died. Their carnal bodies did not have the evidence of a translated man to live and not die. Therefore, He cursed Israel to not see His face so their body vehicles would die. Brilliant and very rational idea. It is the truth.

Face of the waters means the surface of the water.

Does it? Or is it a metaphor of an invisible God? You judge which idea is stronger. Truth stands on it's on merits independently to act for itself in the sphere [spirit orb]wherever God has placed the knowledge:

If God is invisible then no be can see his face metaphor or not!

D&C 9330
All truth is independent in that sphere [spirit-orb]
in which God has placed it, To act for itself, As all intelligence also [to know good and evil spiritual cause and effect science];
otherwise there is no existence [of mortality illusions].

Christians are given conflicting stories in the Bible which prevents them from answering in the affirmative Yes or resigning to a resounding No. God still remains a figment of their perverted imagination.

The bible tells us God did not show his face but turned around to show his backside.

Scriptures that tell us no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it.

Exodus 33:20
But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live! "

But we know God had no problem with Moses looking at his backside.
Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "

Exodus 33:23 tells us God was more comfortable showing his backside than his face.

Which brings us to why the disciples did not recognize Jesus as God.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

If jesus remembered Exodus 33:23 he would have turned around and showed them his backside.

Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "

Instead what they were seeing is also described in scriptures.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.

Which was why God also insisted on showing his better side or backside according to scriptures.
Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Ancient assumptions are false. D&C93 clears up the matter. Deep thinkers should study it using Holy Ghost private sex revelations.

Those are not ancient assumptions. The bible is the word of God.

But we know where your biblical ideas come from which is why scriptures appear so foreign to you. All your biblical ideas come from masturbation.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 9:45:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Continued. . .

Harikrish wrote::
Scriptures that tell us no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it.

Assumption the body vehicles of Israel and the Orion Group (black-grace Israel) must die of old age.

Exodus 33:20od: But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live! "

Correct. Israel's body vehicle will not live without seeing the physical evidence of a translated adult God or Goddess to believe without doubts,

But we know God had no problem with Moses looking at his backside.
Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "

Israel is cursed by God. Malachi 4:5. Adam-Christ broke the curse of the God of death's "magic spell" by a ransom payment for the 7. 4 gentile-angel-dog. Israel repents of all of her sins to become Gods and Goddesses by God's perfect white grace. Not of works; so no one can boast about salvation. Simple. Brilliant!

Exodus 33:23 tells us God was more comfortable showing his backside than his face.

Which brings us to why the disciples did not recognize Jesus as God.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Christ is the created light of the world in our One heart. He is not the Father's body vehicle that Phillip asked to see.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 10:00:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Continued. . .

Harikrish wrote::
Scriptures that tell us no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it.

Assumption the body vehicles of Israel and the Orion Group (black-grace Israel) must die of old age.

It is Scriptures that tell us no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it. Scriptures are not assumptions.

Exodus 33:20od: But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live! "

Correct. Israel's body vehicle will not live without seeing the physical evidence of a translated adult God or Goddess to believe without doubts,

Learn to read. It's says the opposite!
Exodus 33:20od: But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live!

But we know God had no problem with Moses looking at his backside.
Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "

Israel is cursed by God. Malachi 4:5. Adam-Christ broke the curse of the God of death's "magic spell" by a ransom payment for the 7. 4 gentile-angel-dog. Israel repents of all of her sins to become Gods and Goddesses by God's perfect white grace. Not of works; so no one can boast about salvation. Simple. Brilliant!

The issue is no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it.
Exodus 33:20od: But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live!

Exodus 33:23 tells us God was more comfortable showing his backside than his face.

Which brings us to why the disciples did not recognize Jesus as God.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Christ is the created light of the world in our One heart. He is not the Father's body vehicle that Phillip asked to see.

The issue is no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it.
Exodus 33:20od: But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live!

Exodus 33:23 tells us God was more comfortable showing his backside than his face.

You are too mentally ill to participate in an intelligent discussion.
Any wonder even your wife and children ignore you and leave you alone to masturbate.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2020 6:43:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Doesn't the truth just blow away the dumb and contradictory Biblical theories and religious ideas of "theologians" like smoke in a windy day?

Exodus 24:9-11
Then Moses went up, Also Aaron, Nadab, And Abihu, And seventy of the elders of Israel, And they saw the God of Israel. And there was under His feet as it were a paved work of sapphire stone, And it was like the very heavens in its clarity. But on the nobles of the children of Israel He did not lay His hand. So they saw God, And they ate and drank.

And the theologians scratch their heads as they pull Christianity, Judaism, And Islam out of their butts to peddle their 3 fictional imaginary false gods and endless graven images. In contrast, Yahweh in the Law of One is a visible God in the form of a Man. The Law of One (not Don's distortions) is One with the Bible. God's face is needed to translate Israel into adult Gods and Goddess. Duh!
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2020 8:02:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Doesn't the truth just blow away the dumb and contradictory Biblical theories and religious ideas of "theologians" like smoke in a windy day?

Exodus 24:9-11
Then Moses went up, Also Aaron, Nadab, And Abihu, And seventy of the elders of Israel, And they saw the God of Israel. And there was under His feet as it were a paved work of sapphire stone, And it was like the very heavens in its clarity. But on the nobles of the children of Israel He did not lay His hand. So they saw God, And they ate and drank.

And the theologians scratch their heads as they pull Christianity, Judaism, And Islam out of their butts to peddle their 3 fictional imaginary false gods and endless graven images. In contrast, Yahweh in the Law of One is a visible God in the form of a Man. The Law of One (not Don's distortions) is One with the Bible. God's face is needed to translate Israel into adult Gods and Goddess. Duh!



It is Scriptures that tell us no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it. Scriptures are not assumptions.

Exodus 33:20od: But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live! "

But we know God had no problem with Moses looking at his backside.
Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "

The issue is no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it.
Exodus 33:20od: But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live!

Exodus 33:23 tells us God was more comfortable showing his backside than his face.

Which brings us to why the disciples did not recognize Jesus as God.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

The issue is no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it.
Exodus 33:20od: But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live!

Exodus 33:23 tells us God was more comfortable showing his backside than his face.

You are too mentally ill to participate in an intelligent discussion.
Any wonder even your wife and children ignore you and leave you alone to masturbate.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2020 8:55:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Doesn't the truth just blow away the dumb and contradictory Biblical theories and religious ideas of "theologians" like smoke in a windy day?

Exodus 24:9-11
Then Moses went up, Also Aaron, Nadab, And Abihu, And seventy of the elders of Israel, And they saw the God of Israel. And there was under His feet as it were a paved work of sapphire stone, And it was like the very heavens in its clarity. But on the nobles of the children of Israel He did not lay His hand. So they saw God, And they ate and drank.

And the theologians scratch their heads as they pull Christianity, Judaism, And Islam out of their butts to peddle their 3 fictional imaginary false gods and endless graven images. In contrast, Yahweh in the Law of One is a visible God in the form of a Man. The Law of One (not Don's distortions) is One with the Bible. God's face is needed to translate Israel into adult Gods and Goddess. Duh!




It is Scriptures that tell us no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it. Scriptures are not assumptions.

Exodus 33:20od: But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live! "

But we know God had no problem with Moses looking at his backside.
Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "

The issue is no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it.
Exodus 33:20od: But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live!

Exodus 33:23 tells us God was more comfortable showing his backside than his face.

Which brings us to why the disciples did not recognize Jesus as God.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?


The issue is no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it.
Exodus 33:20od: But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live!

Exodus 33:23 tells us God was more comfortable showing his backside than his face.

You are too mentally ill to participate in an intelligent discussion.
Any wonder even your wife and children ignore you and leave you alone to masturbate.

Intellect? God has not shown his body or face to Israel? Their bodies do not live.

Why did God say what He did to Moses about His face if He wanted Israel to die? He showed His face to 70 elders of Israel **before** they rejected Him as One Body and made the golden calf after being alone for 40 days of mischief. Facts and reason will always prevail with stronger ideas.

Maybe someone should talk to Joseph Smith. He saw the face of God and the Son's face in 1832:

D&C 76:
And now, After the many testimonies which have been given of him, This is the testimony, Last of all, Which we give of him: That he lives! For we saw him, Even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father. That by him, And through him, And of him, The **worlds** are and were created, And the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God.

Joseph Smith did not die. Explain that 1832 event to DDO. The revelation also accounts for the ETs. Mormonism will survive ET disclosure.

Or what about the prophet Stephen?

Acts 7:55-56
But he, Being full of the Holy Spirit, Gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, And Jesus standing at the right hand of God, And said, "Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God [translated Man]! "
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2020 4:52:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Doesn't the truth just blow away the dumb and contradictory Biblical theories and religious ideas of "theologians" like smoke in a windy day?

Exodus 24:9-11
Then Moses went up, Also Aaron, Nadab, And Abihu, And seventy of the elders of Israel, And they saw the God of Israel. And there was under His feet as it were a paved work of sapphire stone, And it was like the very heavens in its clarity. But on the nobles of the children of Israel He did not lay His hand. So they saw God, And they ate and drank.

And the theologians scratch their heads as they pull Christianity, Judaism, And Islam out of their butts to peddle their 3 fictional imaginary false gods and endless graven images. In contrast, Yahweh in the Law of One is a visible God in the form of a Man. The Law of One (not Don's distortions) is One with the Bible. God's face is needed to translate Israel into adult Gods and Goddess. Duh!




It is Scriptures that tell us no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it. Scriptures are not assumptions.

Exodus 33:20od: But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live! "

But we know God had no problem with Moses looking at his backside.
Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "

The issue is no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it.
Exodus 33:20od: But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live!

Exodus 33:23 tells us God was more comfortable showing his backside than his face.

Which brings us to why the disciples did not recognize Jesus as God.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?


The issue is no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it.
Exodus 33:20od: But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live!

Exodus 33:23 tells us God was more comfortable showing his backside than his face.

You are too mentally ill to participate in an intelligent discussion.
Any wonder even your wife and children ignore you and leave you alone to masturbate.

Intellect? God has not shown his body or face to Israel? Their bodies do not live.

Why did God say what He did to Moses about His face if He wanted Israel to die? He showed His face to 70 elders of Israel **before** they rejected Him as One Body and made the golden calf after being alone for 40 days of mischief. Facts and reason will always prevail with stronger ideas.

Maybe someone should talk to Joseph Smith. He saw the face of God and the Son's face in 1832:

D&C 76:
And now, After the many testimonies which have been given of him, This is the testimony, Last of all, Which we give of him: That he lives! For we saw him, Even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father. That by him, And through him, And of him, The **worlds** are and were created, And the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God.


Original D&C 76

And now, After the many testimonies which have been given of him, This is the testimony, Last of all, Which we give of him: That he lives!
For we saw him, Even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father"
Doctrine & Covenants 76:22-23

The verses are speaking about Jesus sitting on the right hand of God. Jesus lives in heaven with his Father.

"Regarding the Savior Jesus Christ, The Prophet Joseph Smith declared: "And now, After the many testimonies which have been given of him, This is the testimony, Last of all, Which we give of him: That he lives! " (D&C 76:22). The purpose of this lesson is to help students understand that the Savior lives today, That He is our Advocate with the Father, And that through faith in Him we become "begotten sons and daughters unto God" (D&C 76:24; see also Galatians 3:26). "
Joseph Smith did not die. Explain that 1832 event to DDO. The revelation also accounts for the ETs. Mormonism will survive ET disclosure.

Or what about the prophet Stephen?

Acts 7:55-56
But he, Being full of the Holy Spirit, Gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, And Jesus standing at the right hand of God, And said, "Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God [translated Man]! "

It doesn't say Stephen saw God's face.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2020 7:41:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Was God wearing a mask over His face when Stephen saw the Father? Or did God have a virus to make Stephen safe by wearing a mask? Or was the appearance God's unique costume party to wear a mask? Or did the Father turn His back to Stephen like He did to Moses? Lol.

Time to change our false assumptions we have created from what God said about His face to Moses. Indiana Jones is entertainment. In truth, No melting wax faces for Hollywood special effects. Fun and interesting to watch. Humor sells the movie. A gift from God. Worth the movie ticket to ask, "How did they do that? " Blockbuster movies always gets our attention. Fun. We are Winged Monkey jokesters at heart. Lol.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2020 9:54:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Was God wearing a mask over His face when Stephen saw the Father? Or did God have a virus to make Stephen safe by wearing a mask? Or was the appearance God's unique costume party to wear a mask? Or did the Father turn His back to Stephen like He did to Moses? Lol.

Time to change our false assumptions we have created from what God said about His face to Moses. Indiana Jones is entertainment. In truth, No melting wax faces for Hollywood special effects. Fun and interesting to watch. Humor sells the movie. A gift from God. Worth the movie ticket to ask, "How did they do that? " Blockbuster movies always gets our attention. Fun. We are Winged Monkey jokesters at heart. Lol.

Seeing the glory of God applied to God's backside.
God made it clear anyone seeing his face would die.

Christians are given conflicting stories in the Bible which prevents them from answering in the affirmative Yes or resigning to a resounding No. God still remains a figment of their perverted imagination.

Scriptures that tell us no one saw God because anyone who saw God would not live to talk about it.

Exodus 33:20
But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live! "

But we know God had no problem with Moses looking at his backside.
Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "

Exodus 33:23 tells us God was more comfortable showing his backside than his face.

Which brings us to why the disciples did not recognize Jesus as God.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

If jesus remembered Exodus 33:23 he would have turned around and showed them his backside.

Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "

Instead what they were seeing is also described in scriptures.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.

Which was why God also insisted on showing his better side or backside according to scriptures.
Exodus 33:23
"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, But My face shall not be seen. "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2020 10:28:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Exodus 33:20
But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live! "

The word "die" is not in the text. Live. He said live not die. Time to change the paradigms. Don't you agree?
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2020 11:06:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Exodus 33:20
But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live! "

The word "die" is not in the text. Live. He said live not die. Time to change the paradigms. Don't you agree?

The sentence declares the two are mutually exclusive. "For no man can see Me and Live".

So you cannot see God's face AND live. If you cannot live then you will die is implied.

You are getting a bit ridiculous. You are struggling reading simple sentences.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2020 8:14:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Exodus 33:20
But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live! "

The word "die" is not in the text. Live. He said live not die. Time to change the paradigms. Don't you agree?

The sentence declares the two are mutually exclusive. "For no man can see Me and Live".

So you cannot see God's face AND live. If you cannot live then you will die is implied.

You are getting a bit ridiculous. You are struggling reading simple sentences.

Correct that the idea is mutually exclusive:

1. See God's face and live
2. Do not see God's face and die.

This is both physically seeing a translated Man and metaphorically seeing the invisible Most High God as the Father of the spirit-orb. Phillip was getting tired of metaphors and wanted to see the Father's body vehicle in the third heaven. But like Don, Phillip's question was distorted. He asked to see the Father who is Christ IN HIS THE FATHER'S HEART WHO IS THE CREATED LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

Christ answered Phillip's distorted question truthfully: "I Am the Way, The Truth, And the Life, " living inside the Father's bodily vehicle. Yahweh came close with only the Bible in 2019 to explain Christ's answer to Phillip, But the full answer comes from the Law of One by seeing Don's distorted questions. All predestinated by God.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2020 8:47:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Exodus 33:20
But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live! "

The word "die" is not in the text. Live. He said live not die. Time to change the paradigms. Don't you agree?

The sentence declares the two are mutually exclusive. "For no man can see Me and Live".

So you cannot see God's face AND live. If you cannot live then you will die is implied.

You are getting a bit ridiculous. You are struggling reading simple sentences.

Correct that the idea is mutually exclusive:

1. See God's face and live

See God and live is not mutually exclusive nor was it what God said in Exodus.
Exodus 33:20
But He said, "You cannot see My face, For no man can see Me and live! "

The sentence declares the two are mutually exclusive. "For no man can see Me and Live".

2. Do not see God's face and die.

If that was the condition then all would die.

You are a mentally ill pathological liar.

This is both physically seeing a translated Man and metaphorically seeing the invisible Most High God as the Father of the spirit-orb. Phillip was getting tired of metaphors and wanted to see the Father's body vehicle in the third heaven. But like Don, Phillip's question was distorted. He asked to see the Father who is Christ IN HIS THE FATHER'S HEART WHO IS THE CREATED LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

Philip is asking Jesus to show him the Father.
John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
7 If you really know me, You will know[b] my Father as well. From now on, You do know him and have seen him. "
8 Philip said, "Lord, Show us the Father and that will be enough for us. "

Jesus was standing in from of Philip and not hidden away in HIS Father's heart. Read your bible!

Christ answered Phillip's distorted question truthfully: "I Am the Way, The Truth, And the Life, " living inside the Father's bodily vehicle.

Jesus tells Philip the Father is in him.
John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don"t you know me, Philip, Even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, "Show us the Father"? 10 Don"t you believe that I am in the Father, And that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, It is the Father, Living in me, Who is doing his work.

Yahweh came close with only the Bible in 2019 to explain Christ's answer to Phillip, But the full answer comes from the Law of One by seeing Don's distorted questions. All predestinated by God.

The Law of One describes Yahweh and Jesus as failures.
Law of One gives us information about Yahweh and Jesus that was unknown before.

Yahweh and Jesus according to the Law of One are from Mars a third densit planet.
They are both describes as failures.
Yahweh and Jesus were both from Mars before Mars became inhospitable to life.
Lesson 1 Yahweh could not save his own plant Mars and the third density race had to be quickly transfer to planet earth.

Lesson 2. Their attempt to maintain the Law of One on humans who were transferred from Mars failed because Yahweh's experiment in free will was a disaster.

Lesson 3. Jesus is a nameless entity in the Law of One.
Jesus reached 4th density according to Ra.
Ra: I am Ra. The one known to you as Jesus of Nazareth did not have a name. This entity was a member of fifth* density of the highest level of that sub-octave.
Ra then corrects his mistake about Jesus who was in the fourth density not fifth.
Ra: I am Ra. I have made an error. The fourth-density being is that which we intended to say, The highest level of fourth density going into the fifth. This entity could have gone on to the fifth but chose instead to return to third for this particular mission. This entity was of the highest sub-octave of the vibration of love. This is fourth density.

Lesson 4. Yahweh transferred the Martians to earth where his experiment with free will and genetics failed.
Yahweh is a positively oriented social memory complex of the Confederation, Most likely originally acting as a guardian of the third density entities who were experiencing their cycle on Mars. Once their planet became inhospitable they were unable to complete their third density cycle, Yahweh helped to transfer them to Earth by means of a method similar to cloning (but probably far more advanced).

Questioner: Well, Was Yahweh then of the Confederation?
Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

Questioner: Then Yahweh"s communications did not help or did not create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, The manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, Those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, Seventy-five thousand [75, 000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, But they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

Yahweh exoeriment in free will was a disaster and created the Law of Confusion.

But all the other religious **leaders** will scramble to find a new career to earn a living after ET disclosure.

You missed the most important message from the Law of One.
Yahweh and Jesus were sent to planet earth a second density planet to help the Martians who had to be transferred to earth because Mars was becoming an inhospitable planet no longer capable of supporting the third density life.
The law of One was already established in the Confederation. It was followed by the 55 entities/planets which made up the Confederatiom. Earth was not part of the Confederation.
But both Yahweh and Jesus were sent to earth where Yahweh experimented with free will and genetics which created the Law of Confusion. All earthly religion share their failures. Both Yahweh and Jesus failed to establish the Law of One but instead resulted in thousands of earthly religions.
So we have the Law of Confusion instead of the Law of One.

Harikrish biblical and Law of One scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.