Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2020 8:22:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
International moron loser.

I am still on over half a dozen religious forums. Even a Facebook member with 100s of friends.

Ethang is a very sick unemployed nigger.

Here is what Ethang posted: Posted November 7, 2019
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

He then tried to pimp his little girls for money on DART and was banned and his fraudulent thread deleted.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang5 posted on DART Jan 2020
Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.

Send money to Ethang5 Accra Ghana. See Ethang5's email for details.

Ethang5 banned for The fifth time on DART
Date: July 20 2020
Moderator: Ragnar

ethang5"has been banned for 90 days, Following a resumed pattern of sexual harassment and disregarding both moderation intervention and polite requests from the target to cease.

Ethang was banned for the 4th time after two previous violations.
Date: April 2020
Moderator: Joint-moderator decisio
ethang5 has been banned for 30 days due to an unending stream of personal attacks, Cross thread contamination, Excessive trolling, Disregarding moderation intervention. . .
Two additional weeks have been added for an restraining order violation

Date: june 2020
Moderator: Joint Decision
ethang5 has been banned for 14-days days for spam. And yes, Contextually spamming requests for another member to spam, Is itself spam.
Following this there is to be a one month full restraining order, With BrotherDThomas, Lasting until August 1st.

Ethang5 is back on DDO spamming because is a very sick and unemployed nigger and has nowhere to go being banned from DART.

Anyone reading his confessions will agree blacks are self loathing niggers. The bible condemns Africans to slavery and Christians justified black slavery was biblical.
Kneeling on a niggers neck and praying for guidance police report God responds in 8. 46 minutes/seconds.
"I can't breathe" is a rallying call by the BLM. The message is short and simple. So are the results.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang confessed he is a sick, Black' jobless African who believe he is burning Harikrish a very white proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4347323/
Ethang wrote: How can you let a "sick, Black, Jobless African" burn you like your IQ is 63? Lol, And for so long!

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 4:48:56 PM
I am still on over half a dozen religious forums.

Liar. No one likes you. You have no clue how to be a civil human being. Everyone thinks you are a disgusting moron.

Even a Facebook member with 100s of friends.

Not a single one of your black teen boy "friends" on facebook have EVER posted to you, Liked any if your dumb racist posts, Or liked or shared anything.

And Facebook took down your racist tripe, I posted their notice. You can lie, But the truth is there in black and white in the "Stupidity Loses Again! " thread.

You spend all your time here or at your clerk's job. You aren't anywhere else. You said so yourself, And I posted your moron comments.

Ashamed?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 7:14:39 PM
ethang5 wrote:
I am still on over half a dozen religious forums.

Liar. No one likes you. You have no clue how to be a civil human being. Everyone thinks you are a disgusting moron.

Even a Facebook member with 100s of friends.

Not a single one of your black teen boy "friends" on facebook have EVER posted to you, Liked any if your dumb racist posts, Or liked or shared anything.

And Facebook took down your racist tripe, I posted their notice. You can lie, But the truth is there in black and white in the "Stupidity Loses Again! " thread.

You spend all your time here or at your clerk's job. You aren't anywhere else. You said so yourself, And I posted your moron comments.

Ashamed?

Because of Harikrish's spiritual and biblical learning he was nominated.
1. The most Spiritual member in DDO.
2. A champion for Christians.
3. A champion for Africans.
4. A Champion for Muslims.
5. A champion for Hindus.
6. Even a champion for atheists.

What members are saying about Harikrish.
RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:
Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.
Where Harikrish's brilliant ideas come from
Posted 1 month Ago
Anon to Harikrish: You are a reincarnated very high-profile Biblical prophet to gather all the prophets of God into One to work as a team that Anon/Noah/ET is not permitted to see at this time.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

Anon wrote: Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.

Anon/Noah publicly thanks Yahweh for Harikrish seeing the truth and pushing back on the Christian paradigms that are half-true moonlight darkness from religions. He was right on several rational ideas from the OT about Christ not being the Jewish Messiah. Anon/Noah is happy to shed the falsehoods.

Harikrish is a high-profile reincarnated Biblical prophet called and elected to lead elected ET and human reincarnated spiritual Israel from the sea of glass. He has the political and managerial skills inside him from past lives to complete his mission. Anon/Noah has the skills to build the intellectual boat. The two work as a team for Yahweh in sacrificial love for the Infinite Creator to please Him-Her. That is why we spend so much time on DDO. Yahweh is teaching all of us as One Team.

Why is Harikrish's ideas brilliant?
Anon wrote: God has made him good at it; don't you agree?

Anon to Ethang5: If you can't stand by your words without calling Harikrish a moron and liar, Which he is not, Then your behavior proves you do not walk your own talk. You do not stand by your own words. You do not have intellectual integrity:

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish. You play both sides because the Bible has two sides: 95 percent toxic waste, And 5 percent conscience. I don't blame you for playing both sides, I just disagree that Christianity has anything fundamentally positive to give the earth and this includes the hideousness of slavery.

SOL agrees with me with some praise and advice. Once SOL sees the benefits of slavery and owns a black slave, His advice will turn to praise as well.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 7:16:20 PM
What members on DDO are saying about Ethang5.

How another black Astro2 responded to Ethang's posts?

Astro2 wrote: Harikrish The Bible will make you do irrational things I like to call It Bible Hysteria.
And No I don"t know any Black People that would even think about going to Ghana.

You are offensive even to blacks nigger Ethang!

Astro2 wrote: Ok Boomer Please don"t say your a conservative Ethang because you acting like Libtard and an ahole.

Astro2 wrote: Lol you can"t really blame the man I mean he lives in Ghana infested with malaria, Slums dangerous animals drugs and filariasis.

Astro2 wrote: think you are finally coming to a realization. . . That you have wasted most of your life supporting a evil and fake god!

Post#5 could Jesus heal amputees?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/110517/1/
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, Several posters have now pointed out YOUR ignorance, Showing that there were indeed amputees in that era,
So, My question is, Why do you so readily call others ignorant while writing about things you clearly know nothing about?

Post#12
Smithereens-->@Ethang5: Consider this a rebuttal to your ignorant views of history: https://www. Ncbi. Nlm. Nih. Gov. . .

Post#14
Woej-->@Ethang5: No. You didn't. You meant that there were no amputees. We can tell that by your, Unqualified exclamation that" there were no Amputees! " Now you are lying about what you intended in an attempt to back-peddle from an ignorant statement.

Post#25
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You can't bring yourself to admit error, Let's suggest that Jesus Beebe did meet an amputee.

Post#31
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Still, He's managed to hide how stupid his point is by making a stupid error and being too dishonest to admit it.

Post#33
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: How can we debate when you just flat out deny error when it's clearly shown to you?

Post#39
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You didn't ask any question. You made a silly excuse about a straw man argument, Then wouldn't admit you made a glaring error.

Post#40
Bulproof-->@Ethang5: hahahaha you lost when you first posted there were no amputees, All of your lies since just prove how pathetic you are.
I bet he doesn't respond.

Post#43
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: the only way you think you can win is with obstinate stupidity, I'm satisfied you're dusted.

Post#51
ArtyMarty-->@Ethang5: Yet again, No demonstration of your assertions whatsoever, Just insults. As I said, Keep digging, You started the thread and yet still haven't been able to demonstrate how your god can cure so much as a wart. . . . To be honest you're an embarrassing advocate for any religious view if that's the best you can do.

Post#65
Goldtop-->@Ethang5: You're intellectually dishonest so you're claim of hating you is just another lame excuse for you not to admit you were dead wrong. Ha!

Post#81
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You not understanding. I gave you a chance for me to give a crap what you say- you turned it down. I can now treat you as a clown with a clear conscience.

Post#83
JohnSmith22-->@Ethang5: Apart from Eth demonstrating his unwillingness to admit making even the slightest error, I can't see what purpose this thread is serving.

There could have been a story in the gospels about Jesus curing an amputee, But there isn't one. I don't see that a big deal. I have noticed that a lot of threads involving Eth end up being about Eth rather than the actual topic.

Post#84
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Guess he can't counter actual arguments sufficiently, So has to make them up- then, Of course, He gets his butt handed to him on the made up ones, But that's just plain good entertainment.

Still, As an instructional exercise, It is good to note he won't ever admit error, And one should tailor the extent to which they take him seriously by that measure.

Post#92
Ludofl3x-->@Ethang5: Which part of that was inaccurate? I'm pretty sure I can go find the posts in this hilarious thread where you're arguing those things, Or you think you are. Everyone else has dismissed the thought that started this thread in the first place, And because you're such a jag to everyone else, They're taking pleasure in beating on you. To be honest, You deserve it. You could have avoided it easily.

If I were you, I'd quit in disgust at this mistreatment, But I hope you don't. It's too much fun to watch you twist yourself up in thread after thread without ever sniffing self awareness.

Post#105
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, After calling people all kinds of names for pointing out you said "No amputees", You now carefully edit my post where I said "I've never heard anyone use the argument that Jesus didn't heal amputees", And go on to highlight examples of the argument they DO make.
whole point was exactly that people highlight the lack of amputee re-growth, But said I've never heard anyone refer to Jesus not doing it.
None of the above does either.
That's beyond carless or mis-speaking. You are now a Christian engaging in blatant false-witness in some bizarre attempt to maintain pride.
You are a fascinating study in how religion can turn someone completely dishonest.

Post#146
Desmac-->@Ethang5: Gentlemen, Please do not forget that Eth is not above altering other contributor's posts to improve his own tenuous positions.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

MLK wanted blacks to be judged not by the colour of their skn but by the strength of their character.
Do blacks really want their character judged? MLK took a bullet.

Anon to Ethang5: If you can't stand by your words without calling Harikrish a moron and liar, Which he is not, Then your behavior proves you do not walk your own talk. You do not stand by your own words. You do not have intellectual integrity:

Anon wrote: TS, You said it is not a match when it is. Why are you lying? I have posted the link to show the truth. Harikrish is an actor doing what Yahweh tells him to do. He is not a liar or moron. Yahweh has buried you two liars alive.

Anon wrote: EThang5, Lying snake in the grass. Hari's post is providing evidence that He did not misquote you, And He did not.
Liar. Liar. Liar. Thank you for proving ministers of Christianity lie. Now we all have undeniable proof.

Anon corrects youTradesecret. The post is about matching his links to "ETthang wrote" because EThang5 was accusing Harikrish of misquoting him when he starts with "you wrote"! Why are you lying? I posted the link to prove you are lying. Babblo-on you lying snake in the grass. Everyone can see you are lying and to say the quote does not match, When it does. The link is referenced to a few sentences that match perfectly, You liar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 7:29:28 PM
Read what niggers are saying about niggers!
https://www.Debate.Org...? Ysort=3&nsort=6

Sample:
I hate em still I kinda like bein a slave so I'm mad about the abolishment of slavery. I just want to pick cotton and suck toes for white boys. Also, I am mad about riding in the back of the bus, I want to be able to clean the aisle for the white men before they get their shoes dirty on that nasty floor.

77% hate being a nigger. The rest are in denial.

Another DDO poll "Should niggers be slaughtered"
https://www.Debate.Org...

80% voted YES!
Sample.
f***ing disgusting niggers All niggers deserve death. All they do is rape, Steal and take our jobs. THEY don't DESERVE RIGHTS. I've raped two nigger cunts and they both loved it like the sluts they are. I kidnapped them and theyre still in my house, Begging for more superior white cock. Niggers should be wiped out.
Black got shot in Georgia because he looked like another black in a video. The cops accepted the white shooters reasoning because they follow the same guidelines in law enforcement.

Everyone agrees blacks are shitholes!!

Nigger Ethang5 got banned for the fifth time on DART. He is here on DDO to get a knee to the head from Harikrish. Lol!!

Nigger Ethang5 got banned for the fifth time on DART. He is here on DDO to get a knee to the head from Harikrish. Lol!!

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a sick unemployed nigger.
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
https://www.debate.org...
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!i
Post#14 title loser Behavior.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu.be...

Racism in religion.

When did you stop being a slave.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, he has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.

Trump shithole comments

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding with many generations of animals.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2020 5:07:08 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Harikrish dominates DDO. Full. Time spiritual leader here!

Ethang5 wrote: Of course Ghana is not for white people. Ghana is in Africa and is for black people.

So Harikrish was right. Ghana is not for white people. You are African and very black. Ghana is for Africans like you and your family.

Nigger Ethang5 you raised your 3 girls in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. People found your wife illiterate. You spent most of your life as a delivery mule in Africa smuggling bibles. You said you are a very black, Very sick unemployed slum-mutt poor African slave and a terrified nigger. How has your self loathing worldview affect your 3 also very black illegitimate daughters? Did you raise them to believe they were slaves too? Do they have the same attitude towards their country Ghana Africa and their people Ghanaian Africans as you do.
You said they were very excited to meet Mrs Trump during her visit to Ghana oct 2018. Was Mrs Trump the first and only white person they met in their young experience because we know Ghana is mostly black?

Read your confession.

Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa with his wife and 3 daughters which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

Post#6
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

You follow Christianity a slave religion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

You even confirmed you and your family still live in Ghana.

Ethang5 wrote: Will reply you shortly. Was in Ghana to observe the elections
-->@Theweakeredge December 9 2020.

You confessed you spent Christmas 2020 with family in Ghana shortly after participating in Ghana elections. Dec 26 2020.

Ethang5 wrote: When I'm done enjoying the holidays with my family and friends, Posted Dec 26 2020.

You lied you retired when you confessed earlier you lost your job in Ghana(Niovember 17 2019) because of heart problems.

But the truth is you spent all your life smuggling bibles for a living. So you never contributed to any retirement pension. Therefore you don't have a pension. Which explains why you didn't have $200 to save a Ghanaian girls life who needed life saving surgery and you started begging on DART for money by pimping your girls.

You wouldn't qualify for a pension outside Ghana either.
Quite a bleek future in store for you nigger Ethang5.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.