Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2020 9:35:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
That's all you are moron.

Here are a list of things that Blacks get wrong and blame it on racism.

1. People are attacking them for their black colour.
People don't have to attack blacks for their black skin because Africans already have black skin. That is a fact and not an insult.

2. People are attacking them for their negroid appearance.
People don't have to attack blacks for their negroid appearance because Africans are called negroes because of the negroid appearance. This is a fact and not an insult.

3. People are attacking them for their low IQ.
People don't have to attack blacks for their low IQ. Blacks have the highest dropout rate. They have the lowest scores in IQ tests. Africans never developed any written script or agriculture which are the building blocks for intelligent civilized societies.

4. People are attacking blacks and calling them rapists, criminals and looters.
People don't have to make these charges. Blacks have the highest incarceration rates for all tbe above criminal activities. Africa is the AIDS, Rape, Crime, starvation and disease centre of the world.

5. People find blacks are self loathing haters and ashamed to be black.
People don't have to go too far to find evidence that blacks are not proud to be Africans. Some are even terrified that they are niggers ( black people of African origin). Blacks openly express their self loathing reasons they are ashamed of their negroid existence.

We have nigger Ethang5 confessions.

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only very black, very sick unemployed negroid slum dweller on DDO. You confessed you are terrified that you are a nigger!!
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.

Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www.Debateart.Com......?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, but" then," hey presto, when pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine ." YOUR A FKN LIAR!!!!! and anyone and everyone can see this to be the case."

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m.youtube.com...

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.... Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2020 3:24:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Do blacks like you blame anything on casteism?

Blacks are people of African origin, Nigger Ethang5.

Here are a list of things that Blacks get wrong and blame it on racism.

1. People are attacking them for their black colour.
People don't have to attack blacks for their black skin because Africans already have black skin. That is a fact and not an insult.

2. People are attacking them for their negroid appearance.
People don't have to attack blacks for their negroid appearance because Africans are called negroes because of the negroid appearance. This is a fact and not an insult.

3. People are attacking them for their low IQ.
People don't have to attack blacks for their low IQ. Blacks have the highest dropout rate. They have the lowest scores in IQ tests. Africans never developed any written script or agriculture which are the building blocks for intelligent civilized societies.

4. People are attacking blacks and calling them rapists, Criminals and looters.
People don't have to make these charges. Blacks have the highest incarceration rates for all tbe above criminal activities. Africa is the AIDS, Rape, Crime, Starvation and disease centre of the world.

5. People find blacks are self loathing haters and ashamed to be black.
People don't have to go too far to find evidence that blacks are not proud to be Africans. Some are even terrified that they are niggers ( black people of African origin). Blacks openly express their self loathing reasons they are ashamed of their negroid existence.

6. People are stereotyping all blacks.
People cannot tell blacks apart. All blacks have the same black skin, Negroid appearance and low IQ. This problem is evident when police are trying to identify the black offender from another black after receiving a complaint. Holding the black suspect down with a knee while searching through his database have often resulted in fatalities.
Try describing your black neighbour to a cop! Case in point.

7. People are worried about black sick shitholes.
People should be concerned because blacks have the highest rates of colorectal cancer. Blacks have sick shitholes. Might explain why even blacks prefer to lick cow's backside instead.
See video.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

8 People are less convinced Black Lives Matter can restore the value of black lives which are worthless today after slavery was abolished.
People should be concerned BLM protestors have taken to looting and destroying private property which further reduces the value of black communities. Which is counter productive.
So what metric are BLM using to determine the value of black lives if their starting position is zero?

9 People see blacks as biblically condemned to slavery.
People are concerned abolishing slavery by the church after justifying it for 400 years is both going against their faith and scriptures. The Christian goal was always to see every home owned a bible and a black slave. Instead black lives are worthless after the Church abolished slavery raising protest and reminders from blacks that Black Lives Matter.

10 People see black parents as failures.
People should be concerned blacks have the highest abortion rates and also the highest unmarried couples having children out of wedlock which often result in single parent homes with the black father missing.
Black children are raised in an environment where they associate everything black with failure. Self loathing hate is a natural outcome of their disadvantaged upbringing. The stigma of being black has overwhelmed generations of black.

It will be hard to ignore seeing a black as black or the black record that accompanies them. If you feel blacks don't belong in your neighbourhood or feel threatened by their presence. . . Call the cops.

There is a very high chance the cops will find the black either high on drugs or a drug pusher. Cops will certainly find a criminal record or some parole violation or even the car they are driving stolen.

I investigated all those things when I found out Ethang5 was a black negroid. And we now have his confessions where he is proving to be the self loathing very black very sick unemployed typical slumdog nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed. He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2020 8:47:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
This is a brain crippled by the casteism of shithole Hinduism.

Too stupid to know it rotted.

What a moron.
In the US, Africans are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar(monkey); in China hak gwai (black devil).

Ethang5 said Lord Krishna in the God of the Bible.
The bible does not curse India.
That there was no India in the days of Canaan.
You even apologized to India.
You have to take off your mask before Hindus so you can kiss their feet.

Africans like you are discriminated and shot by police for your very black skin and negroid appearance.
Why are you attacking light skin Indians who use beauty products to enhance their natural beauty?
You go running around wearing a mask to hide your black ugly face. That is admission you hate your blackness and negroid appearance. You are a self loathing terrified nigger.

Niggers are black people of African origin. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for 1,700 years. Slavery is still practiced in Africa.
You are a very black very sick unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. We have you confession nigger Ethang5.
Your cries for help was answered by sharmanakul

sharmanakul Wrote: Online medicine discountPosted 5 hours Ago

If you want to talk about Online medicine, So I have to suggest Monaas CFI herbal medicine, To protect you from all disease. You can find discount coupons on Monaas CFI website. I hope you will get good results after visiting the site. https://monaascfi. Com/product-category/ayurvedic_medicine
Forums Home > Health

For your beautiful skin, Choose Natural Personal Care product, The products are made for natural herbals to protecting your skin from heavy sunlight, Pollutions, Etc. Visit for more information: https://monaascfi. Com/product-category/natural_personal_care/

Nigger Ethang5 you are too ignorant to distinguish between beauty products that Indian women use to enhance their beauty and the white genes that account for their fairer skin and natural beauty.

What makes Europeans and South Asians fairer?

Note: The countries which make up South Asia are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Pakistan, Nepal and Sri Lanka. "Sometimes Myanmar (Burma) is also included. They are linked by the South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation.

The study provides a glimpse into the movements of early humans, As they populated new lands and latitudes. For example, Our trivia above tells us fair skin evolved in two separate events for Europeans/South Asians and East Asians.
A team of biologists from Europe, India and Australia examined the genes of more than 1, 600 South Asian people. Although previous studies had found three genes play a part in skin color in South Asians, The researchers zeroed in on the one gene identified as most important, SLC24A5. (One of the other important genes is SLC45A2, Which happens to be the gene that makes white tigers. ) In fact, The researchers mostly examined just one form of SLC24A5, Called allele A. Allele A is what makes Europeans and South Asians fairer.
Instead, The fairer form of SLC24A5 is associated with people's languages, Specific geographic areas, And ancestry. For example, Brahmins, No matter where they're from in India, Tend to have allele A. Which is ubiquitous in Europeans. Thus accounting for the fairer skin of Brahmins in India. Another example: In one South Indian group, The Saurashtrians, 70 percent of people have allele A. It's believed Saurashtrians moved south from a more northern region during the Middle Ages, When Southern Indian kings invited them to the area for their silk weaving skill. All of this contrasts with SLC24A5 in Europeans, In whom allele A is nearly ubiquitous, And appears almost entirely driven by evolution.

You are jealous of everything white people do nigger Ethang5.
You are jealous Harikrish is very white by your own admission and you are very black.
Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Unfortunately skin whitening products don't work on Africans. It was tried by the Romans and British on Africans but failed. So you are stuck being a very black nigger slave. Lol!

You wanted us to know you are a very black, Very sick unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. That your 3 girls are illegitimate bastards and your wife illiterate. Your black African father is an atheist who is married to your ugly African mother and you smuggle bibles for a living. We got all that!

Africans being black skinned were cursed throughout their history and African slavess were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Protugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years.
In the US, Africans are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar(monkey); in China hak gwai(black devil).

The curse of Africans is their blackness, Low IQ and negroid appearance.

According to the UK government"s race disparity audit, Relative to whites and Asians, Black defendants at crown court were the most likely to be remanded in custody. Between 2017 and 2018, Black people in Britain were approximately 10 times more likely to be stopped and searched by the police than white people were, And three times more likely than Asians. Black Caribbean pupils were permanently excluded at nearly three times the rate of white British pupils, While black people are more likely to be unemployed and homeless than all other racial minority groups.

This is not only a British phenomenon. In the US, Black people are more likely to be arrested for drugs offences because they are more likely to use or sell drugs, And as a result make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population. They also have a higher chance of getting shot by the police than white or Hispanic people. In today"s Brazil, Black people are still treated as second-class citizens; while in India, Students of African origin are persecuted. In South Africa, A majority black country, 72% of the country"s private farmland is owned by white people, Who make up 9% of the population. During the apartheid era there was a clear racial hierarchy: whites at the top, Indians and "coloureds" in the middle, And black people at the bottom.

From the 16th to the 19th century, Around 12 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Americas by European slave traders. Millions more were born into slavery and spent their whole lives enslaved. And after slavery ended in the US, African Americans were subjected to segregation laws, The denial of civil rights and lynching.

And between AD 650 and the 1800s, Almost 10 million Africans were sold by Arab slave traders to Arabia and the Indian subcontinent. In fact the Arabic word abeed, Which means "slave", Is still used to describe black people in countries from Algeria to Yemen.

In her book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo notes that black people are the "ultimate racial other". In the US, They are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar; in China hak gwai.

So it is an appropriate time for anti-blackness to be classified separately from racism and given its own prominence. The one-size-fits-all approach to tackling racism leaves undersupported the racial group which suffers the most brutality, Hatred and discrimination. Furthermore, In white-dominant societies, Blackness has come to be a synonym for crime, Laziness, Poverty and low intelligence.

Africans are not safe in India or China either. So hatred of blacks is not only a white problem. It is universal and to Christians its biblical.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2021 12:55:32 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Go on moron. Show the people the results of castism from shithole Hinduism. Spam about Africa again.

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2021 3:48:59 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Hinduism's insistence on high education behind smart successful Indians.
Now contrast that with Africans embracing Christianity and Islam and resorting to genocide the same converts out of frustration.

Indians in America are high achievers and very successful
" 68 percent of India-born immigrants living in the U. S. Have college degrees;
" Indian immigrants are concentrated in industries like information technology;
" Rates of self-employment and entrepreneurship are higher at both the high and low ends of the income scale, Reflecting engagement in both hospitality and retail, As well as medicine and the high-tech industry;
" Though Indians make up 1 percent of the population, They comprise 8 percent of the founders of high-tech companies"and one-third of technology startups in Silicon Valley.

Indian immigrants who were shut out of corporate jobs and professions because of discrimination followed one classic immigrant path, Starting out in retail, Hotels, Restaurants, And convenience stores. Nevertheless, Many of them emerged as entrepreneurial "success stories, " said Singh: "Someone who started out working in a gas station might end up owning twelve of them. "

India has 3rd highest number of billionaires
Says Forbes report
UPDATED: APRIL 07, 2021

Mukesh Ambani, The richest person in India and also the wealthiest in Asia, Is ranked 10 on the global billionaires" list.
Mukesh Ambani reclaims his spot as Asia"s richest person, Dethroning Chinese business tycoon Jack Ma.
India has the third highest number of billionaires in the world after the U. S. And China, According to a new list by the prestigious Forbes magazine, Which said Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani reclaimed his spot as Asia"s richest person, Dethroning Chinese business tycoon Jack Ma who was the richest person in the region a year ago.
Forbes" 35th annual list of the world"s billionaires is topped by Amazon CEO and Founder Jeff Bezos for the fourth year in a row.
His net worth is $177 billion, Up $64 billion from a year ago as a result of surging Amazon shares, Forbes said.

In 2020, World added 3 billionaires every two days, India added one every week

On the second spot is SpaceX founder Elon Musk, Who was the biggest gainer in dollar terms. Mr. Musk"s fortune ballooned to $151 billion, A whopping $126. 4 billion more than a year ago, When he had ranked 31 and was worth $24. 6 billion, It said.
"The main reason: a 705% climb in Tesla shares, " Forbes said.
Mr. Ambani, The richest person in India and also the wealthiest in Asia, Is ranked 10 on the global billionaires" list. He reclaimed his spot as Asia"s richest person with a net worth of $84. 5 billion.
Mr. Ambani "has become the richest person in Asia, Ranked Number 10 and worth an estimated $84. 5 billion. He nudges out Jack Ma of China, Asia"s richest person a year ago, Whose rank dropped to 26 (from 17 last year) despite a nearly $10 billion jump in his fortune to $48. 4 billion, " Forbes said.
Adani Group Chairman Gautam Adani, The second richest person in India, Is ranked 24th on the global list of billionaires with a net worth of $50. 5 billion.
Chairman of the Poonawalla Group and founder of the Serum Institute of India, The world"s largest vaccine manufacturer, Cyrus Poonawalla is ranked 169th on the Forbes list of the world"s billionaires with a net worth of $12. 7 billion.
Mr. Poonawalla ranks seven on the list of Indian billionaires. Founder of HCL Technologies Shiv Nadar, The third richest person in India, Is ranked 71st globally and has a net worth of $23. 5 billion.
"The three richest Indians alone have added just over $100 billion between them, " Forbes said.

At 724, The U. S. Has more billionaires than any other country in the world (up from 614 last year). China is "closing the gap" with 698 billionaires, Up from 456 last year.
"As a result of the gains in China, Beijing is home to more billionaires than anywhere in the world, Overtaking New York City, " Forbes said.
India has the third highest number of billionaires, With 140, Followed by Germany with 136 and Russia with 117.

Forbes said the 1, 149 billionaires from Asia-Pacific countries together are worth $4. 7 trillion, While the U. S. Billionaires are worth a total $4. 4 trillion.
On the global list, 106 are under 40. The youngest billionaire is 18-year-old Kevin David Lehmann of Germany, Whose father Guenther Lehmann transferred his stake in drugstore chain dm-drogerie mkt to him. His worth is $3. 3 billion and ranks 925 on the list, While the oldest billionaire is 99-year old U. S. Insurance tycoon George Joseph.

The number of billionaires on Forbes" 35th annual list of the world"s wealthiest exploded to an unprecedented 2, 755, 660 more than a year ago, Altogether worth USD 13. 1 trillion.
There are a record high 493 newcomers to the list, "roughly one new billionaire every 17 hours, Including 210 from China and Hong Kong and 98 from the U. S. " French billionaire Bernard Arnault, Who oversees an empire of 70 brands, Including Louis Vuitton and Sephora, Is the third richest person in the world with a net worth of $150 billion, Followed by chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Bill Gates ($124 billion), Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg ($97 billion).
The top 10 richest are worth $1. 15 trillion, Up by two-thirds from $686 billion last year. Altogether, Europe"s billionaires are $1 trillion richer than a year ago.
The richest woman is cosmetics heir Francoise Meyers of France, Who with a net worth of $73. 6 billion is ranked 12th.
India"s top 10 billionaires include DMart founder Radhakishan Damani, Kotak Mahindra Bank CEO Uday Kotak, Executive Chairman of ArcelorMittal Lakshmi Mittal, Chairman of the Aditya Birla Group Kumar Mangalam Birla, Founder of Sun Pharmaceuticals Dilip Shanghvi and Founder and Chairman of Bharti Enterprises Sunil Mittal.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2021 6:58:58 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Africans prefer Christians over Hindus when it comes to targeting a religion for genocide. Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery and therefore not held responsible for the demise of Africans. But Christianity justified African slavery for over 400 years. Christian genocide in Central Africa is payback for Christianity's role in African slavery.
Ironically The bible supports African slavery (Genesis 9&10) as well as rewards Arabs for their actions.
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, he will reap in return.

Genesis 17:20 As for Ishmael, I have heard you, and I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly.

Arab Muslims are blessed in the bible.

Christian genocide is happening in African countries. Christians are participating in African genocide and becoming victims of Christian genocide. A tit for tat exchange. Meanwhile Arab Muslims are humiliating Ghanaian Christians by paying Ghanaian women to have sex with animals and eat the poop of rich Arabs. It's called Dubai Porta Potty. Arabs owned and traded African slaves for 1,300 years. So why are rich Arabs being rewarded by Ghanaian women?

The bible offers an answer:
Matthew 13:12 Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. - Bible Hub

Human Rights Advocates Sound Alarm on 'Christian Genocide' Unfolding in Africa
Muslim terror groups are launching attacks across several African nations.

Foremost is Nigeria, Where tens of thousands of Christians have died as part of what human rights activists call a Christian genocide across the continent.

Nigeria's Army recently released a poster of its top 100 terror targets.

Among them: Africa's most wanted man, Abubakar Shekau, Head of the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram.

In a video obtained by a Nigerian newspaper, The Boko Haram leader, Surrounded by bodyguards, Boasts he will never get caught because he's doing Allah's work.

Shekau adds the war in Nigeria will continue even after him.

"I think that if he's not put under control by the Nigeria government, This could certainly tip over into a caliphate-type idea like we saw with ISIS in Syria and Iraq, " Curry warned.

Shekau's brutal insurgency has killed thousands and left millions displaced from their homes.

"If you look at what's happening there, It's just massive, Massive attacks against Christians, " said Jeff King, President of International Christian Concern. "50 to 70 thousand have been murdered. "

Shekau's mission: Turn Africa's most populous country- Islamic, And force Christians, Who make up half the population, To either leave, Convert to Islam or die.

Johnnie Moore, A Christian, And Abraham Cooper, An Orthodox Jew, Are co-authors of the new book, The Next Jihad: Stop the Christian Genocide in Africa.

"The terrorists in Nigeria and in the surrounding countries around Nigeria with these other insurgencies taking place, Are absolutely trying to commit genocide against the Christian communities, They want to wipe them all out, " Rev. Moore, Told CBN News.

"Many of them feel helpless at this point, You never know where it's going to hit next, " Rabbi Abraham Cooper, The associate dean and director of Global Social Action Agenda for the Simon Wiesenthal Center, Told CBN News. "Their faith, However, Remains unshakable, And speaking as a Jewish Rabbi, I was very inspired by their faith. "

To make matters worse, In Nigeria's so-called "Middle Belt" region, Where the Muslim North meets the Christian South, Another terror group made up of Muslim Fulani militants is also terrorizing Christians.

More than 1, 400 Christians were hacked to death in just the first seven months of 2020 by Fulani militants.

"They come in the middle of the night, Coming into Christian villages, Burning down the homes, Killing the people, Just really, Really horrible, " Cooper said.

The Wall Street Journal reported on how jihadist groups set up random highway checkpoints, Searching for Christians to kidnap for ransom or simply murder on the roadside.

One of those abducted, Polycarp Zongo, Pastor of a church east of Abuja, The country's capital city.

The terrorist group released a video of pastor Zongo appealing for his release.

"They too captured two Christian women who are also here with me, " pastor Zongo said in the video. "I'm appealing that you all do all that is possible to secure our release from captivity. "

The terror attacks on Christians are spiking under Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari's watch.

He's a Muslim from the Fulani tribe. Nigerian Christian leaders accusing president Buhari of doing little to stop the bloodletting.

Nigeria's police and army are also mostly made up of Fulani Muslims.

"The attackers are never captured, They are not prosecuted, The security services respond very slowly, A full day can go on with attacks happening and no security shows up and frequently the government officials will provide cover, " said Dr Laugesen with Save the Persecuted Christian.

Meanwhile, The COVID pandemic exacerbating the plight of Nigeria's Christians, Especially in provinces ruled by Islamic Sharia Law.

"When the government sends food into these areas, The extremists, And the leaders under Sharia law, Are intentionally keeping food and aid from people they consider infidels, But these are Nigerian citizens, " said Dr. Curry.

And it's not just in Nigeria.

After losing ground in Syria and Iraq, The top general of U. S. Special Operations Command in Africa is warning that Al Qaeda, ISIS, And other Islamic terror groups are gaining ground on the continent.

Maj. Gen. Dagvin Anderson says Muslim terrorists have set their sights on Nigeria's southern and northwest regions.

On November 10, ISIS-linked fighters attacked a remote town in northern Mozambique, Beheading 50 people in a soccer stadium and kidnapping scores of women.

This summer saw a slew of jihadist attacks in Niger, Chad, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Mali, Tanzania, Kenya, And the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Moore says for radical jihadists, Nigeria remains the big prize.

Dr. David Curry, Whose group Open Doors has listed Nigeria as the 12th worst place in the world for Christians, Is urging the next US administration to make Nigeria a top priority.

"This has massive international implications for the entire continent, " warned Curry. "We need to focus on what's happening in Nigeria otherwise we could have a massive upheaval in that very important place in the world. "

"And I can tell you that every minute the world is asleep is another minute that someone dies, " warned Rev. Moore. "So whether it's the Jewish Rabbi who has been fighting his whole life against injustice or the Christian pastor who sees them [Nigerian Christians] as family, This is an injustice for the whole world and now it's time to stop it. "

Role of Christianity in 1994 genocide
An estimated 800, 000 Rwandans died during ethnic violence over a brief span of 100 days between April and July 1994. Most of the dead were Tutsis, And most of those who perpetrated the violence were Hutus.

The genocide started after the death of the Rwandan President Juv"nal Habyarimana, A Hutu, In the shooting down of his plane above Kigali airport on 6 April 1994. The full details of that specific incident remain unclear; however, The death of the president was by no means the only cause of the mayhem. (Ethnic tension in Rwanda is not new. Disagreements between the majority Hutus and minority Tutsis are common, But the animosity between them grew substantially after the end of the Belgian colonial regime.

On November 20, 2016, The Catholic Church in Rwanda released a statement signed by nine bishops apologizing for the role of its members in the genocide of 1994
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2021 3:21:18 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Nigger Ethang5 you confessed you are a poor African slave. That you are very black and unemployed. You also confessed you are not proud to be African and live in slum city Accra Ghana. You are terrified to be a nigger.

Harikrish is a proud Indian living in Canada. But his parents live in India.
We know your atheist father and mother and retarded brother all died 30 years ago in Ghana.

Ethang5 wrote: Of course not, both my parents and a brother of mine have died. I still am happy and I still think of them often.

Ethang5 still lives in Ghana according to his confessions.

Ethang5 is 59 years old. His 3 daughters are in their twenties/thirties. Ethang5 was raised and raised his whole family in Accra Ghana. Ethang5 and his family still live in slum city Accra. The question is why did Ethang5 pick the dirtiest city in Africa to live in?
Every reading of his confessions confirm he was born in Accra Ghana and never acquired the means to leave for something better.

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa .

Obviously his father was with Ethang5 during those childhood travels. All that happened before 2000 when Ghana open her doors to expats of Ghanaian descent. So his father was already a Ghanaian citizen and Ethang5 was born in Ghana.

Ethang's confessions

Note, All his posts are about his life as a terrified nigger in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country and being a full time Christian slave.

Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African..
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black like the typical Ghanaian.
Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white.

Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 confirmed he and his family still live in Ghana.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

March 2014
ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. (2014)If you think life is miserable, come here and I will open your eyes.

No one is Laughing at God
Posted 6 years Ago
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, west Africa, (2014)and if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 's Factual Objective Evidence
Posted 5 years Ago
ethang5 wrote: Yes. And unlike you, I understood it too. I live among people like the Piraha

the pesky door to door religious types???
Posted 5 years Ago
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, (2015)the JW's are more aggressive.

Posted 5 years Ago
March 15 2015
Ethang5 wrote: I have met and talked with members of the group Boko-haram in Nigeria.

https://www.debate.org...
Posted 5 years Ago
June 19 2015

I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family from Syria and arrived back in Ghana (2015)on the 4th only to find my house flooded in the June 3rd/4th floods. It has been hectic but I think most things are back on track now.

Posted 5 years ago. Ethang5 lived in a hammock with his wife before his house was flooded.
Posted 5 years Ago

April8 2015,
ethang5 wrote: Me? I'm in a hammock with my cutie-pie wife.
So we know his wife and daughters are with him in Ghana.

Post#60
Dec 30 2016
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa now. (2016) Which organization did you work with?

Posted March 11 2017
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa, and first,(2017)
For example, Ghana where I live, there has not been more than 175 deaths in any incident since 1960.

Posted October 2018
Ethang5 meets Melania Trump during her visit to Ghana in October 2018
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/461/mrs-trump
Ethang5 wrote: I had the pleasure of meeting the super beautiful First Lady of our great nation. She was funny, Kind, And treated us like real people.
To my great honor, I was able to assist on some small errand for her. What a privilege! My daughters met her too. It was a thing to remember for all of us. What a classy lady

Posted Nov 2019 from Ghana.
Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

Posted Dec 2020
Ethang5 wrote: Will reply you shortly. Was in Ghana to observe the (2020) elections
-->@Theweakeredge December 9 2020.

You confessed you spent Christmas 2020 with family in Ghana shortly after participating in Ghana elections. Dec 26 2020.

Posted Dec 26 2020 from Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: When I'm done enjoying the holidays with my family and friends, Posted Dec 26 2020 from Ghana.

Posted April 23 2021
Is your compulsion of spam killing

Ethang5 wrote: Hey moron. I'm in Tchad!
The death of the President of Tchad presented some opportunities to get some threatened people out of the country, And of course, I took some Bibles in the local languages with me.

Now we know Ethang5 has been eating human feces all his life being a Ghanaian.

According to the government"s Environmental Health and Sanitation Directorate (EHSD), Ghana can only manage 30 percent of the daily waste its residents generate. (70% of the remaining human waste is recycled through the population through the food they eat and drinking water).
Now even the 30% of the daily waste is being recycled into reusable fuel for cooking food. In short 100% of the human waste generated by Ghanians find their way into the food they eat.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2021 3:11:25 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Where is Ethang5 today?
Retired in slum city Accra Ghana. Ethang5 is a very black unemployed poop eating Ghanaian nigger.

You retired poor nigger Ethang5? You said your life in Ghana was miserable.
March 2014
ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. (2014)If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 lost his job and fails God.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang5 didn"t have $200 to save a Ghanaian girls life.
Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

God punishes Ethang5 by flooding his house annually. See Accra Ghana overflowing sewers flooding homes.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family (his family) from Syria and arrived back in Ghana only to find my house flooded in the June floods.

Meet nigger Ethang5 a very black poor Ghanaian slave still stuck with his family in Ghana. Still miserable he was not shipped out as a slave to America but forced to remain in slum city Accra with his unbleached also very black wife and 3 daughters. He pimps them to Dubai Arabs under the Dubai Porta Potty pay for play scheme where they are paid for having sex with animals and eating rich Arab poop.

Nigger Ethang5 even confessed what he did with his children would be criminal in other countries.

Posted sept 29. 2018
Ethang5 wrote: I don't actually "work" in Ghana.

Now we know why Ethang5 travels to Arab countries with his wife and daughters. And why he advertises his girls are white and don't bleach as a selling feature to Arabs and Africans.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4352731/
Ethang5 advertised. "My kids don't skin bleach. They're white. "

Ethang5 is very familiar with Arab people and their culture. He travelled to Arab countries even before he started pimping his wife and daughters. So he knew what to prepare them for and why he raised animals (dogs, Goats, Camels) in their preparation. Under the Dubai Porta Potty pay for play scheme they are paid for having sex with animals and eating rich Arab poop.

See link.
Ethang5 pimps his wife and girls to Arabs.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4357830/

Dubai Porta Potty scheme.

https://www. Maravipost. Com/ghanaian-slay-queens-confess-sleeping-with-dogs-for-money-in-dubai/

Ethang5 confirmed he and his family still live in Ghana.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

March 2014
ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. (2014)If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Posted 6 years Ago
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, (2014)and if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Posted 5 years Ago
ethang5 wrote: Yes. And unlike you, I understood it too. I live among people like the Piraha

Posted 5 years Ago
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, (2015)the JW's are more aggressive.

Posted 5 years Ago
March 15 2015
Ethang5 wrote: I have met and talked with members of the group Boko-haram in Nigeria.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/68625/3/
Posted June 19 2015
I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family from Syria and arrived back in Ghana (2015)on the 4th only to find my house flooded in the June floods.

Posted April 8 2015,
ethang5 wrote: Me? I'm in a hammock with my cutie-pie wife.
So we know his wife and daughters are with him in Ghana.

Post#60
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/96361/2/
Dec 30 2016
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa now. (2016) Which organization did you work with?

Posted March 11 2017
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/99111/1/
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa, And first, (2017)
For example, Ghana where I live, There has not been more than 175 deaths in any incident since 1960.

Sept 30. 2018
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/386-sexual-judge? Page=3
I vote. I vote in every election. From Ghana.
Note, Ethang5 never left Ghana.

Posted October 2018
Ethang5 meets Melania Trump during her visit to Ghana in October 2018
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/461/mrs-trump
Ethang5 wrote: I had the pleasure of meeting the super beautiful First Lady of our great nation. She was funny, Kind, And treated us like real people.
To my great honor, I was able to assist on some small errand for her. What a privilege! My daughters met her too. It was a thing to remember for all of us. What a classy lady

posted on Nov 2018 that he lives in Ghana
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/664/siding-with-death? Page=2
Ethang wrote: I live in Ghana, A huge cocoa producer.

Posted Nov 2019 from Ghana.
Ethang fails God.
So Ethang5 works in Ghana. But lost his job because of heart problems.

Posted Dec 2020
Ethang5 wrote: Will reply you shortly. Was in Ghana to observe the (2020) elections
-->@Theweakeredge December 9 2020.

Ethang confessed he spent Christmas 2020 with family in Ghana shortly after participating in Ghana elections. Dec 26 2020.

Posted Dec 26 2020 from Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: When I'm done enjoying the holidays with my family and friends,

Posted April 23 2021
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4359259/
Ethang5 wrote: Hey moron. I'm in Tchad!
The death of the President of Tchad presented some opportunities to get some threatened people out of the country, And of course, I took some Bibles in the local languages with me.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.