Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

We Know Anon. Hari Has A Mental Issue

ethang5
Posts: 24,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2020 4:54:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
He is actually a hypocrite because his OCD makes him unable to control his impulse to spam stupidity over and over.

But I suspect you may be referring to his illiteracy. Hari is not a scholar of any sort. He is just an Indian dalit peasant with mobile phone.

Everyone knows he's an idiot.
Harikrish
Posts: 42,460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2020 5:00:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
He is actually a hypocrite because his OCD makes him unable to control his impulse to spam stupidity over and over.

But I suspect you may be referring to his illiteracy. Hari is not a scholar of any sort. He is just an Indian dalit peasant with mobile phone.

Everyone knows he's an idiot.

Scholars like Harikrish use peer reviewed material and not polls like you do niggger Ethang5.
Read some praises Harikrish received from Anon.

Anon wrote: Harikrish is a high-profile reincarnated Biblical prophet leading our discussions exactly where they need to go. He obeys Yahweh and does not care about what people think of him in his great sacrifice to be here everyday posting;

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah publicly thanks Yahweh for Harikrish seeing the truth and pushing back on the Christian paradigms that are half-true moonlight darkness from religions. He was right on several rational ideas from the OT about Christ not being the Jewish Messiah. Anon/Noah is happy to shed the falsehoods.

Anon wrote: The Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.

Anon wrote: anonthesmallone wrote:
What is doubly inspiring is Yahweh is inspiring Harikrish and others to post exactly what is needed by negative contrast for DDO to see the truth. Thank you. We our One Excellent Unified Team of world Olympic spiritual champions to serve the Infinite Creator by love and sacrifice for the sake of the whole world. Praise Yahweh! He needs all of us. God don't make no junk. Simple. Brand New Ideas to create the New Jerusalem and New World Order.

Anon wrote: This thread is an example how Harikrisk teaches both sides of the Bible by playing the devil's advocate and also Yahweh's advocate to wake up Christians to the truth. He knows what he is doing with his Elohim powers to remove the lukewarm Christians from the board. He is a character image he created. He has succeeded to accomplish the will of Yahweh for Israel.
ethang5
Posts: 24,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2020 7:40:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

He is actually a hypocrite because his OCD makes him unable to control his impulse to spam stupidity over and over.

But I suspect you may be referring to his illiteracy. Hari is not a scholar of any sort. He is just an Indian dalit peasant with mobile phone.

Everyone knows he's an idiot.

Scholars like Harikrish use peer reviewed material and not polls like you do niggger Ethang5.

Idiots like you use the comments of people you've called crazy, And who call you a fraud. Sorry about the poll, But O didn't make it, I just point it out.

Read some praises Harikrish received from Anon.

The same Anon you say is crazy and mentally ill? You are talking about praises from Anon in a thread where he calls you a fraud? Lol! How stupid are you?

You don't even know you're loony do you loser?
Harikrish
Posts: 42,460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2020 8:50:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

He is actually a hypocrite because his OCD makes him unable to control his impulse to spam stupidity over and over.

But I suspect you may be referring to his illiteracy. Hari is not a scholar of any sort. He is just an Indian dalit peasant with mobile phone.

Everyone knows he's an idiot.

Scholars like Harikrish use peer reviewed material and not polls like you do niggger Ethang5.

Idiots like you use the comments of people you've called crazy, And who call you a fraud. Sorry about the poll, But O didn't make it, I just point it out.

Read some praises Harikrish received from Anon.

The same Anon you say is crazy and mentally ill? You are talking about praises from Anon in a thread where he calls you a fraud? Lol! How stupid are you?

You don't even know you're loony do you loser?

Learn to read nigger Ethang5.

Scholars like Harikrish use peer reviewed material and not polls like you do niggger Ethang5.
Read some praises Harikrish received from Anon.

Anon wrote: Harikrish is a high-profile reincarnated Biblical prophet leading our discussions exactly where they need to go. He obeys Yahweh and does not care about what people think of him in his great sacrifice to be here everyday posting;

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah publicly thanks Yahweh for Harikrish seeing the truth and pushing back on the Christian paradigms that are half-true moonlight darkness from religions. He was right on several rational ideas from the OT about Christ not being the Jewish Messiah. Anon/Noah is happy to shed the falsehoods.

Anon wrote: The Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.

Anon wrote: anonthesmallone wrote:
What is doubly inspiring is Yahweh is inspiring Harikrish and others to post exactly what is needed by negative contrast for DDO to see the truth. Thank you. We our One Excellent Unified Team of world Olympic spiritual champions to serve the Infinite Creator by love and sacrifice for the sake of the whole world. Praise Yahweh! He needs all of us. God don't make no junk. Simple. Brand New Ideas to create the New Jerusalem and New World Order.

Anon wrote: This thread is an example how Harikrisk teaches both sides of the Bible by playing the devil's advocate and also Yahweh's advocate to wake up Christians to the truth. He knows what he is doing with his Elohim powers to remove the lukewarm Christians from the board. He is a character image he created. He has succeeded to accomplish the will of Yahweh for Israel.
Harikrish
Posts: 42,460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2021 5:29:30 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I only quote your confessions so there is no dispute as to it"s accuracy.
Harikrish is a proud Indian high achiever and has never disparaged India or Indians.
Harikrish lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field. He has listed all the great achievements of India and defended his people and country whenever attempts were made to disparage India or Indians. Harikrish may not be as closely associated with his motherland nor is he the typical Indian since he has lived most of his lfe in Canada. But he is a proud Indian a Brahmin from the priestly caste and blessed by his good Karma and Canadian wife and grownup two sons. His name should say it all. Harikrish

I am a proud Indian. I live in Canada and work in America. Best of 3 worlds.
You are a low IQ negroid full time slave living with negroid shitholes in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You got the worst of 3 worlds nigger Ethang5!

I'm married to a Canadian and living in Canada! I have the best of both worlds!

Now let"s see how you did nigger Ethang5!

First Who is Ethang5?

Ethang5 is a miserable Ghanaian nigger.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang"s Early childhood experience

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, My father was an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.
When asked who he blamed for his upbringing as an atheist.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?

Ethang5's siblings like him suffered developmental problems (retardation).
Ethang5 wrote: I had a little brother who used to play chess that way. Mimicking every move his opponent made. It never worked, And his opponent always knew he had no play of his own.

Ethang5 wrote: Growing up I used play chess with this retarded kid. He got the notion to mirror every move I made. He lost every time of course, But I just realized now that he did that because of frustration at always losing.

Ethang5 hates his father and writes: My greatest problem with atheists is that often it is impossible to believe that they have integrity. I don't mind if a person doesn't believe in God, Even God Himself allows that, But if a person is deliberately dishonest, What use is he?

Ethang5 felt abandoned by his father and forced to suffer alone.
Ethang5 wrote: It is really that simple? My human father loved me but did not stop all my suffering he was able to stop.

So how did Ethang5 who was raised an Atheist find Jesus?

Ethang5 confessed his wife was illiterate. You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
Ethang5 wrote: I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me,

Ethang5 confessed he was not the father of his children. And then he found who fathered his children.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters in Black/African populations. Are there any evidence to back these claims?

" Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate
Debate is growing within and outside the black community of how to address the rising rate of unwed mothers. Seventy-two percent of black babies are born to unwed mothers, Government statistics say " and changing that is a complex issue. "

Ethang5 became a Christian slave after this discovery.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to blind the world.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

7 Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

So how did Ethang5 who embraced Christianity after 3 illegitimate bastard daughters find Lord Krishna?

After his 3rd illegitimate daughter Ethang5 wanted a son and turned to the bible for a change in his wife"s partner. Hence the move from Jesus to Lord Krishna. Ethang5 was looking for someone as promiscuous as Jesus.

Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.
Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.


But Lord Krishna unlike Jesus is not into sex with humans. Hindu Gods do not have sexual relationships with humans but pick Goddesses instead, Unlike the Gods in the Bible found marrying the daughters of humans in the Bible.
Genesis 6:2"the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose.

Luke 1: 35"The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

This might explain why Ethang5 attacks Hindu Gods because they refused to have sex with his wife and give him a son. The same hate is transferred to proud Indian high achievers who refuse to shag Ethang5"s nigger wife.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he hates Harikrish.

Wait, You have other reasons for hating Hindus!

It started with Lord Krishna refusing to give you a son.
"Ethang5 attacks Hindu Gods because they refused to have sex with his wife and give him a son. The same hate is transferred to proud Indian high achievers who refuse to shag Ethang5"s nigger wife. "

Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very Black.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.