askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 11:21:07 AM
Posted: 12 years ago
First read this:

That must be one great pumpkin
NBC has nixed a PETA ad touting the merits of vegetables over meat for being too sexy. One image they objected to was an actress grinding her pelvic region with a pumpkin. Says PETA: "PETA's veggie ads are locked out, while ads for fried chicken and burgers are allowed, even though these foods make Americans fat, sick and boring in bed."

Then watch the ad

http://www.youtube.com...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 11:31:39 AM
most of the vegetables have a phallic shape.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 1:38:36 PM
Someone's never seen a hot, hungry woman with a bit of lamb...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 1:51:09 PM
That's the greatest contribution to society PETA's made in a while.

**"made in a while" should read "ever made"
When Reach fell, I came.
Its-you-or-me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 5:29:32 PM
And the angel of the lord came unto me. snatching me up from my place of slumber, and took me on High, and higher still until we moved through the spaces betwixt the air itself. and he brought me into a Vast farmland of our own midwest. and as we descended, cries of impending doom arose from the Soil. one thousand, nay, a million voices full of fear. and terror possessed me then. and I begged:
angel of the lord, what are these tortured screams? and the angel said unto me: these are the cries
Of the carrots. the cries of the carrot. you see, reverend maynard, tomorrow is harvest day, and to
Them, it is the holocaust. and I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat with the tears of one million Terrified brothers and roared: hear me now, I have seen the light. they have a consciousness! they Have a life! they have a soul. damn you! let the rabbits wear glasses. save our brothers. can I get an Amen. can I get a haleluia. thank you, jesus.
This is necessary.
Life feeds on life.
I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. 'I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs.' 'I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking.' 'Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!'"-Bill Hicks
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 5:31:43 PM
It appears as though your keyboard is broken sir.
Its-you-or-me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 5:35:03 PM
At 1/27/2009 5:31:43 PM, askbob wrote:
It appears as though your keyboard is broken sir.

you say this why?
I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. 'I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs.' 'I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking.' 'Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!'"-Bill Hicks

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.