Jump to topic:

Has men been created? How?

Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 7:02:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Creation of Universe came First ( Spiritual )

Creation of Gods was next ( Higher levels of Matter )

Creation of Gross matter was next ( Animal and Plant Kingdom )

Men/Humans have descended From MANU .

As per one of the texts ( In Hinduism there are many creation theories )

" I was then prompted by Siva present within me and hence I split myself into two, one had the form of a woman and the other half that of a man. That man was Svayambhuva Manu, the greatest of the means of creation. The woman was Satarupa, a yogini, an ascetic woman. Together they created beings. Their sons and progeny are spread over the world both mobile and immobile."
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 7:07:55 AM
At 4/19/2016 7:02:53 AM, Pandit wrote:
Creation of Universe came First ( Spiritual )

Creation of Gods was next ( Higher levels of Matter )

Creation of Gross matter was next ( Animal and Plant Kingdom )

Men/Humans have descended From MANU .

As per one of the texts ( In Hinduism there are many creation theories )

" I was then prompted by Siva present within me and hence I split myself into two, one had the form of a woman and the other half that of a man. That man was Svayambhuva Manu, the greatest of the means of creation. The woman was Satarupa, a yogini, an ascetic woman. Together they created beings. Their sons and progeny are spread over the world both mobile and immobile."

EDIT :

Man and Woman in above sentence may or may not literally mean the Man and Woman of Current World ^_^
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:14:52 AM
At 4/19/2016 3:47:50 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 4/18/2016 9:09:11 AM, frbnsn wrote:
At 4/18/2016 8:43:53 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 4/12/2016 8:41:48 AM, frbnsn wrote:
According to Qur'an:

Male and female has been separately created from one cell, not Eve is from the rib of Adam.

1- O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul...(4/1)

It takes a male sperm and a female egg to create a human. Humans have never been created any other way.
If you believe they were, you might as well believe the fairy tales about babies being found in cabbage patches.
Don't be gullible enough to believe in fairy tales, even when they come in the guise of religious truth.

I agree to you that 'Eve is from the rib of Adam' is a fairy tale.

But I believe those revelations of Qur'an (Al-İnsaan 1-2) :

1-Has there [not] come upon man a period of time when he was not a thing [even] mentioned?
2-Indeed, We created man from a sperm-drop mixture that We may try him; and We made him hearing and seeing.

A sperm drop mixture?
As I said, humans come only from the normal human reproduction system. No revelation required. It's simple and natural. Nothing supernatural about it.
If you were an intelligent adult you would understand that fact.

I mean the very first creation.
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:23:47 AM
At 4/19/2016 6:40:51 AM, Pandit wrote:
At 4/18/2016 8:30:02 AM, frbnsn wrote:
At 4/16/2016 2:29:45 PM, Pandit wrote:
At 4/16/2016 11:11:24 AM, frbnsn wrote:
At 4/15/2016 3:29:20 PM, Pandit wrote:
According to Qur'an:

Male and female has been separately created from one cell, not Eve is from the rib of Adam.

In the beginning there was only Darkness . It was the timeless era of Eternity . Then came the time when This phenomena had urges . These urges led to the manifestation of Cosmos . Through this Cosmos , this phenomena took birth , Interacted with the things around .

Its was the wish and Urge of this DIVINE Phenomena/Principle that led to the Creation . This creation is divided into many layers divided into ;

01 Gross Material
02 Subtle Material ( Higher states of matter )
03 Spirit Soul ( Non Material )

And human's creation?!

Humanity is a phase in the development of the COSMOS .
Sooner or later we will get displaced/replaced by More advanced and higher species of COSMOS .

I agree to your idea

But, Male and female has been separately created from one cell, not Eve is from the rib of Adam.
What do you think, whether humaniy is created and male and female separately?

IMO , The have been created from the same stuff and that is Cell . Now how or what was the method , I don't know ? May be ;

Going by the Creation theory , Life was created/Creation happened when Matter ( Purasha/Prakriti ) and Energy ( Shakti ) came together . In the beginning there was no Sex but over the time due to evolutionary changes most species required opposite Sex to keep the flow of creation .

Frankly speaking I have no clear idea about it .

I don't go to 13.8 billion years ago, the start of the universe.
But I think, Adam is the first of Homo Sapiens about 35000 years ago.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:45:13 AM
At 4/20/2016 9:14:52 AM, frbnsn wrote:
According to Qur'an:

It takes a male sperm and a female egg to create a human. Humans have never been created any other way.
If you believe they were, you might as well believe the fairy tales about babies being found in cabbage patches.
Don't be gullible enough to believe in fairy tales, even when they come in the guise of religious truth.

1-Has there [not] come upon man a period of time when he was not a thing [even] mentioned?
2-Indeed, We created man from a sperm-drop mixture that We may try him; and We made him hearing and seeing.

A sperm drop mixture?
As I said, humans come only from the normal human reproduction system. No revelation required. It's simple and natural. Nothing supernatural about it.

There is no very first creation in eternity due to the paradox of infinite regress.
Stories about the beginning of creation are fairy tales which might as well begin with "Once upon a time".
You stories about a sperm drop mixture need a man to make the sperm in the first place and a woman to make the egg to mix with the sperm. That man and woman also need the same mixture to form them and so do their parents etc etc into the eternal past.
If you believe creation had a beginning in the far distant past you are believing in fairy tales.
Creation has always existed. It always takes life to create life. It takes life to reproduce itself.
Life is a paradox of infinite regress where no beginning can be found.
The beginning of life is within life itself.
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 12:20:15 PM
At 4/21/2016 4:45:13 AM, Skyangel wrote:
According to Qur'an:

A sperm drop mixture?

There is no very first creation in eternity due to the paradox of infinite regress.
Stories about the beginning of creation are fairy tales which might as well begin with "Once upon a time".
You stories about a sperm drop mixture need a man to make the sperm in the first place and a woman to make the egg to mix with the sperm. That man and woman also need the same mixture to form them and so do their parents etc etc into the eternal past.
If you believe creation had a beginning in the far distant past you are believing in fairy tales.
Creation has always existed. It always takes life to create life. It takes life to reproduce itself.

Everything should has start, shouldn't it?

The beginning of the universe is different from the begnning of homo sapiens (our species.)
35000 years ago, there was neanderthal, so there was both sperm and egg and Adam came to existence, as the first homo sapiens, by evolution.
Not Eve is from the rib of Adam.

Right?!
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 2:35:43 PM
According to Qur'an:

Must not be the God of Abraham then. Perhaps Satan?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 7:34:29 AM
At 4/21/2016 2:35:43 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
According to Qur'an:

Must not be the God of Abraham then. Perhaps Satan?

No. I think, it is fabrication that Eve is from the rib of Adam.
According to me, as a muslim, the first female has been created like how Adam has been created.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 12:15:18 AM
At 4/21/2016 12:20:15 PM, frbnsn wrote:

No, not everything. Some things have a beginning and end and some things are eternal. That means they have no beginning or end but have always been what they are. Energy for example is eternal. Matter is temporary. I suspect the principles and processes of the universe are eternal because they work on the energy which cannot be created or destroyed.

The beginning of the universe is different from the begnning of homo sapiens (our species.)

The beginning of the universe is a myth which many people obviously believe in. I do not believe the universe had a beginning. I believe it has always existed.

35000 years ago, there was neanderthal, so there was both sperm and egg and Adam came to existence, as the first homo sapiens, by evolution.

Mankind evolves from a single cell in the womb of a woman. The evolution of the fertilised egg to a baby takes approx 9 months not billions of years. You can see every stage of the evolution of the cell if you Google photos of babies being formed in a womb.
The idea that evolution of mankind once took billions of years is a myth based on the imaginations and theories of ancient scientists who obviously knew nothing about how a baby was formed in the womb.
Mankind reproduces only through the human reproduction system not through any other reproduction system.

Right?!

Eve is not from the rib of Adam. No man or woman is created by some invisible character with supernatural powers. All humans are created naturally by perfectly visible humans through the human reproduction process. That process is a paradox of infinite regress due to it always needing two adults to create at least one child. Those adults were also once children who also had parents and that process is endless which makes human life an eternal process of infinite regress.
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 1:06:20 PM
At 4/23/2016 12:15:18 AM, Skyangel wrote:

No, not everything. Some things have a beginning and end and some things are eternal. That means they have no beginning or end but have always been what they are. Energy for example is eternal. Matter is temporary. I suspect the principles and processes of the universe are eternal because they work on the energy which cannot be created or destroyed.

You say 'energy is eternal and matter is temporary.'
Aren't both same?

The beginning of the universe is a myth which many people obviously believe in. I do not believe the universe had a beginning. I believe it has always existed.

Then you believe: The eternal is not only energy but also the universe is always.
Whereas, you say you aren't sure whether the universe is eternal.

Mankind evolves from a single cell in the womb of a woman. The evolution of the fertilised egg to a baby takes approx 9 months not billions of years. You can see every stage of the evolution of the cell if you Google photos of babies being formed in a womb.
The idea that evolution of mankind once took billions of years is a myth based on the imaginations and theories of ancient scientists who obviously knew nothing about how a baby was formed in the womb.
Mankind reproduces only through the human reproduction system not through any other reproduction system.

You say today's 9 month sperm-egg reproduction all the time.
According to you, were there sperm and egg just like today? Not evolve them?

Right?!

Eve is not from the rib of Adam. No man or woman is created by some invisible character with supernatural powers. All humans are created naturally by perfectly visible humans through the human reproduction process. That process is a paradox of infinite regress due to it always needing two adults to create at least one child. Those adults were also once children who also had parents and that process is endless which makes human life an eternal process of infinite regress.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 10:31:25 AM
At 4/24/2016 1:06:20 PM, frbnsn wrote:
At 4/23/2016 12:15:18 AM, Skyangel wrote:

You say 'energy is eternal and matter is temporary.'
Aren't both same?

It depends on how you look at it. Your body is physical matter. Is your physical body going to last forever? Obviously not in the state it is in right now. It will turn to dust one day. Will it remain dust forever once it becomes dust or will the dust disappear into the body of things which consume dust and become energy in those bodies?

Then you believe: The eternal is not only energy but also the universe is always.
Whereas, you say you aren't sure whether the universe is eternal.

The universe has both eternal and temporary aspects since it contains ALL that is temporary as well as ALL that is eternal.

You say today's 9 month sperm-egg reproduction all the time.
According to you, were there sperm and egg just like today? Not evolve them?

Yes. I believe in the paradox of infinite regress of all the reproduction cycles in the universe.

Right?!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.