Total Posts:111|Showing Posts:31-60|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why did God create parasitic eye worms?

ContraDictator
Posts: 37
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 7:37:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

A just God can do this and justify it in hindsight. As for kind and loving, it's you who has to be kind and loving to God. God needn't have a shred of mercy upon you.
I tend to fight any opinion, regardless of my agreement or disagreement to it. I believe to only fight opinions that you disagree with is a sign of a weak and rigid state of mind.
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 8:20:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2016 7:37:54 AM, ContraDictator wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

A just God can do this and justify it in hindsight. As for kind and loving, it's you who has to be kind and loving to God. God needn't have a shred of mercy upon you.

Yes the Christian god is an evil dictator that demands submission, worship and praise despite it's cruel treatment of its creations. Luckily it does not exist.
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 8:24:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2016 4:51:45 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

It implies God is not merely loving but also belongs to other inconvenient attitudes.

That's correct. Allah is evil if he exists. He obviously enjoys making his creations suffer.
uncung
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 11:22:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2016 8:24:15 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/2/2016 4:51:45 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

It implies God is not merely loving but also belongs to other inconvenient attitudes.

That's correct. Allah is evil if he exists. He obviously enjoys making his creations suffer.

If He was evil then we can do nothing.
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 5:11:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?
I'm not sure if you'll read this article because it is written by a creationist; however, it does do a fantastic job at explaining why God created parasites. Anyway, if you choose to read it, (which I highly recommend, despite not being a creationist myself) you can find the article here: http://creation.com...
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 2,696
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 5:34:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2016 7:57:12 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/31/2016 4:48:25 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?


He apparently did all things for his own pleasure.

Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Completely agree. The God of the bible is an incredibly cruel creature who likes to make living things suffer.
Chloe😎, did your father figures hate your mom when you were a little girl. If so, where do you dance?
this site is dead. It doesn't even correctly post replies..
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 7:44:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

this parasite, is it horrible for you, or is it horrible for itself too?

lions are horrible creature for antelopes, but in general, are they horrible?
12_13
Posts: 2,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 7:57:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

On what basis God created it and it is just not work of some other? On basis of what the Bible tells, everything was good when all was created. So obviously that has come after the creation.
keithprosser
Posts: 8,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 8:13:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The difference is antelopes are all atheists so they deserve all they get. Eye worms attack believers, mostly poor Africans who haven't done anything bad. Meanwhile African monsters like Mobuto, Mugabe and Idi Amin never seem to get any nasty diseases and die filthy rich in their old age.

Of course such things get sorted out after they're dead, so that's ok. But you'd have thought a good god could divert one fly from a hard-working peasant into the palace a mile down the road, but apparently not.

Could it be - there is no god?
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:08:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 7:57:44 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

On what basis God created it and it is just not work of some other? On basis of what the Bible tells, everything was good when all was created. So obviously that has come after the creation.

If you acknowledge God didnt create this parasitic worm you acknowledge his power has limits and he can not be omnipotent contradicting biblical claims. Are you claiming another god created this worm? If God didnt create it who did? If God didn't want this worm why does he allow it to exist?

Either he created it and wants it too exist or his power has limits and he is not omnipotent.

If you claim it was not planned but came into existence without his intention you acknowledge he is not omniscient.
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 10:21:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 7:44:34 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

this parasite, is it horrible for you, or is it horrible for itself too?

lions are horrible creature for antelopes, but in general, are they horrible?

Lions are horrible creatures for humans too if you find yourself confronted with one unarmed. The broader question here is why did God create animals that live through killing or through having a painful parasitic effect on other animals.

The fact these creatures exist demonstrates that if God exists he wants his creations to endure pain and suffering.
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 10:44:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 5:11:33 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?
I'm not sure if you'll read this article because it is written by a creationist; however, it does do a fantastic job at explaining why God created parasites. Anyway, if you choose to read it, (which I highly recommend, despite not being a creationist myself) you can find the article here: http://creation.com...

I read the article. It showed how absurd it is for someone to claim to be a Christian while acknowledging the genesis creation account is false as well as the gospel geneoligies traced back to the alleged first humans Adam and eve. The article also shows that fossilized evidence of cancer existing in animals before the alleged time of the fall shows that any creator is truly evil and horrible things like illness and parasites did exist before the fall. It actually gave me another method of disproving Christianity so thanks for showing me the article.

On the other hand the creationist explanations for the existence of parasites does nothing more than prove they were always part of God's plan as being omnipotent and omniscient he knew the fall of humanity was inevitable before it even happened and was therefore planned. He is allegedly the creator of all things so all faulty creations are solely his fault.

If the Christian god exists it is evil.
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 12:45:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 10:21:40 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 7:44:34 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

this parasite, is it horrible for you, or is it horrible for itself too?

lions are horrible creature for antelopes, but in general, are they horrible?

Lions are horrible creatures for humans too if you find yourself confronted with one unarmed. The broader question here is why did God create animals that live through killing or through having a painful parasitic effect on other animals.

The fact these creatures exist demonstrates that if God exists he wants his creations to endure pain and suffering.

Indeed this world is the world of pain and suffering. This is because matter is limited, meaning if I want to be unlimited I have to invade other creatures rights. One of the limitations is our body's limited survivability. so if I want to live, I have to invade the right of life of other creatures.
One of the reasons for these hardships, is to remind us humans that this is not our real home, so that we wouldnt get too comfy here. We're here to gather provisions for our long travel to our real home which is heaven. and since that is a spiritual travel, those who've strengthen their souls will be a ble to get there
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 7:33:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/4/2016 12:45:27 AM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 10:21:40 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 7:44:34 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

this parasite, is it horrible for you, or is it horrible for itself too?

lions are horrible creature for antelopes, but in general, are they horrible?

Lions are horrible creatures for humans too if you find yourself confronted with one unarmed. The broader question here is why did God create animals that live through killing or through having a painful parasitic effect on other animals.

The fact these creatures exist demonstrates that if God exists he wants his creations to endure pain and suffering.

Indeed this world is the world of pain and suffering. This is because matter is limited, meaning if I want to be unlimited I have to invade other creatures rights. One of the limitations is our body's limited survivability. so if I want to live, I have to invade the right of life of other creatures.
One of the reasons for these hardships, is to remind us humans that this is not our real home, so that we wouldnt get too comfy here. We're here to gather provisions for our long travel to our real home which is heaven. and since that is a spiritual travel, those who've strengthen their souls will be a ble to get there

There is no logical reason why Allah had to allow pain, suffering and death other than him being evil and enjoying making his creations suffer. Remember animals don't even get an afterlife in Islam so even if it's possible for suffering to lead to something worthwhile for humans, animals get nothing.

What benefit is there to an antelope when it is mauled to death by a lion?
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:54:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/4/2016 7:33:34 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/4/2016 12:45:27 AM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 10:21:40 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 7:44:34 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

this parasite, is it horrible for you, or is it horrible for itself too?

lions are horrible creature for antelopes, but in general, are they horrible?

Lions are horrible creatures for humans too if you find yourself confronted with one unarmed. The broader question here is why did God create animals that live through killing or through having a painful parasitic effect on other animals.

The fact these creatures exist demonstrates that if God exists he wants his creations to endure pain and suffering.

Indeed this world is the world of pain and suffering. This is because matter is limited, meaning if I want to be unlimited I have to invade other creatures rights. One of the limitations is our body's limited survivability. so if I want to live, I have to invade the right of life of other creatures.
One of the reasons for these hardships, is to remind us humans that this is not our real home, so that we wouldnt get too comfy here. We're here to gather provisions for our long travel to our real home which is heaven. and since that is a spiritual travel, those who've strengthen their souls will be a ble to get there

There is no logical reason why Allah had to allow pain, suffering and death other than him being evil and enjoying making his creations suffer. Remember animals don't even get an afterlife in Islam so even if it's possible for suffering to lead to something worthwhile for humans, animals get nothing.

according to Islam, animals actually get afterlife. Quran:

"There is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the Book, and they (all) shall be gathered to their Lord in the end."

What benefit is there to an antelope when it is mauled to death by a lion?
also, according to Islam, animals have an understanding of things, and worship god (meaning they do duties that god has assigned them to) and will be judged by God. actually even trees and herbs worship God. Quran:
"And the herbs and the trees - both (alike) prostrate in adoration." but, what kind of judgement will they face, i really don't know.
Fatihah
Posts: 9,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:58:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

Response: Because the greatest love cannot come about unless through hardship. So what can hurt and harm must exist as well.
desmac
Posts: 7,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:49:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/4/2016 5:58:21 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

Response: Because the greatest love cannot come about unless through hardship. So what can hurt and harm must exist as well.

Why did god create horrible parasitic child abusers, Fati?
Di mortuis
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 7:29:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 10:44:40 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 5:11:33 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?
I'm not sure if you'll read this article because it is written by a creationist; however, it does do a fantastic job at explaining why God created parasites. Anyway, if you choose to read it, (which I highly recommend, despite not being a creationist myself) you can find the article here: http://creation.com...

I read the article. It showed how absurd it is for someone to claim to be a Christian while acknowledging the genesis creation account is false as well as the gospel geneoligies traced back to the alleged first humans Adam and eve. The article also shows that fossilized evidence of cancer existing in animals before the alleged time of the fall shows that any creator is truly evil and horrible things like illness and parasites did exist before the fall. It actually gave me another method of disproving Christianity so thanks for showing me the article.

On the other hand the creationist explanations for the existence of parasites does nothing more than prove they were always part of God's plan as being omnipotent and omniscient he knew the fall of humanity was inevitable before it even happened and was therefore planned. He is allegedly the creator of all things so all faulty creations are solely his fault.

If the Christian god exists it is evil.
Chloe, God is not evil, in fact, God is the very definition of good, whereas the Devil is the very definition of evil. (Funny how you can fit "evil" in Devil and "God" in good, right?) Regardless, you are on the losing team. God will win, and if you choose to side with the Devil. You will fall.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
12_13
Posts: 2,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:03:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 9:08:07 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge God didnt create this parasitic worm you acknowledge his power has limits and he can not be omnipotent contradicting biblical claims. Are you claiming another god created this worm? If God didnt create it who did? If God didn't want this worm why does he allow it to exist?

Bible claims that all that God created was good, but then it was corrupted. I believe what the Bible tells and so, the harmful parasites are the result of corruption.

And I believe God allows bad things to happen in this life, because people wanted to know evil. Now we have chance for that, because God has allowed also bad things to happen.
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:17:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/4/2016 6:49:36 PM, desmac wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:58:21 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

Response: Because the greatest love cannot come about unless through hardship. So what can hurt and harm must exist as well.

Why did god create horrible parasitic child abusers, Fati?

you mean catholic priests?
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:44:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2016 8:03:51 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:08:07 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge God didnt create this parasitic worm you acknowledge his power has limits and he can not be omnipotent contradicting biblical claims. Are you claiming another god created this worm? If God didnt create it who did? If God didn't want this worm why does he allow it to exist?

Bible claims that all that God created was good, but then it was corrupted. I believe what the Bible tells and so, the harmful parasites are the result of corruption.
So who created them.
BTW don't placed too much store by what the bible says, it claims that plants and trees flourished on a sunless world for either a day or billions of years, either way it's crap.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:45:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2016 8:17:05 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/4/2016 6:49:36 PM, desmac wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:58:21 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

Response: Because the greatest love cannot come about unless through hardship. So what can hurt and harm must exist as well.

Why did god create horrible parasitic child abusers, Fati?

you mean catholic priests?

I think he's referring to an Islamic prophet.
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:46:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2016 8:03:51 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:08:07 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge God didnt create this parasitic worm you acknowledge his power has limits and he can not be omnipotent contradicting biblical claims. Are you claiming another god created this worm? If God didnt create it who did? If God didn't want this worm why does he allow it to exist?

Bible claims that all that God created was good, but then it was corrupted. I believe what the Bible tells and so, the harmful parasites are the result of corruption.

And I believe God allows bad things to happen in this life, because people wanted to know evil. Now we have chance for that, because God has allowed also bad things to happen.

God is supposedly omniscient and omnipotent so would have known that Adam and eve would give in to Satan's temptation before he even created them. He chose to create them in the way he did and therefore chose the fallen world.

If all was good Satan would have been unable to attempt to tempt Adam and eve and would certainly have failed even if he was allowed to do so.

Satan's existence and rebellion proves all was not good. He was clearly a flawed creation. God's failure to destroy him and decision to allow one man and one woman's sins to allow trillions of living things to suffer for thousands of years shows that if such a God exists it is either extremely stupid or it is evil.
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:53:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/4/2016 7:29:54 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 6/3/2016 10:44:40 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 5:11:33 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?
I'm not sure if you'll read this article because it is written by a creationist; however, it does do a fantastic job at explaining why God created parasites. Anyway, if you choose to read it, (which I highly recommend, despite not being a creationist myself) you can find the article here: http://creation.com...

I read the article. It showed how absurd it is for someone to claim to be a Christian while acknowledging the genesis creation account is false as well as the gospel geneoligies traced back to the alleged first humans Adam and eve. The article also shows that fossilized evidence of cancer existing in animals before the alleged time of the fall shows that any creator is truly evil and horrible things like illness and parasites did exist before the fall. It actually gave me another method of disproving Christianity so thanks for showing me the article.

On the other hand the creationist explanations for the existence of parasites does nothing more than prove they were always part of God's plan as being omnipotent and omniscient he knew the fall of humanity was inevitable before it even happened and was therefore planned. He is allegedly the creator of all things so all faulty creations are solely his fault.

If the Christian god exists it is evil.
Chloe, God is not evil, in fact, God is the very definition of good, whereas the Devil is the very definition of evil. (Funny how you can fit "evil" in Devil and "God" in good, right?) Regardless, you are on the losing team. God will win, and if you choose to side with the Devil. You will fall.

The Christian God if it existed would be the best example of evil in existence. No good god would allow trillions of living things to suffer for thousands of years due to this god deciding to create humans in such a way they would be tricked into eating some fruit they were told not to by an evil angel.

Christianity is a fairytale for adults. It's amazing so many are indoctrinated into believing it's lies. The boogeyman isn't real. Ancient Israelites invented him. The other boogeyman, Satan is also a mythical creature created by ancient humans.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:54:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

They weren't created, so much as they evolved.

I'm no theist, and I'm not a believer of superstition, but the argument that God doesn't exist because there is evil in this world doesn't hold up when realizing that the Christian faith also incorporates a Devil, which is the embodiment of this evil.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:55:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/31/2016 12:43:44 AM, Rukado wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

See Genesis and the Fall. Surely, any literate person is familiar with the book.

I don't think she is all too literate.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:55:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/4/2016 5:58:21 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

Response: Because the greatest love cannot come about unless through hardship. So what can hurt and harm must exist as well.

A god could easily create ways for love to come about without creating hardship. There is no reason for evil to exist. Either no God's exist or any that do are evil and want its presence on earth.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:56:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2016 8:40:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/30/2016 5:53:23 PM, rnjs wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

It wasn't created to go in a persons eye, it just ends up there sometimes.

Why did God create a parasitic worm?

How would you prove that he created a parasitic worm? Is an object or organism that is created deemed so because of God's creation, or is it so because it came to exist through evolutionary means?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:57:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2016 8:20:59 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/2/2016 7:37:54 AM, ContraDictator wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

A just God can do this and justify it in hindsight. As for kind and loving, it's you who has to be kind and loving to God. God needn't have a shred of mercy upon you.

Luckily it does not exist.
Just like the wage gap
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:58:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2016 8:55:46 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:58:21 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:47 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why would a just, kind and loving god create this horrible parasite?

Response: Because the greatest love cannot come about unless through hardship. So what can hurt and harm must exist as well.

A god could easily create ways for love to come about without creating hardship. There is no reason for evil to exist. Either no God's exist or any that do are evil and want its presence on earth.

You haven't read religious text, have you? All of this is explained when reading bout the Devil
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.