Total Posts:226|Showing Posts:31-60|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Muhammad was a false prophet.

desmac
Posts: 7,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 7:17:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2016 6:55:43 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/31/2016 12:57:15 AM, 124275 wrote:
I don't think that he was a real prophet because of all the violence in the Quran. It isn't a religion of peace and those who say it is have never studied it.

Response: He was a true prophet and the Qur'an is the true word of Allah that advocates and establishes peace. Islam is a religion of peace and those who say it is not have no logical basis to back it up.

Did this "true prophet" claim that 6 year old children can show like of sex?
Di mortuis
persianimmortal
Posts: 156
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 8:07:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/31/2016 12:57:15 AM, 124275 wrote:
I don't think that he was a real prophet because of all the violence in the Quran. It isn't a religion of peace and those who say it is have never studied it.

It's unfortunate that Islam, Muslims and The Quran have become a subject of major concern to the world media, religious groups and people, especially after the events of September 11th 2001.
Many articles and books have been written about a religion followed by over one billion people worldwide, some of which saw in Islam a separate civilization that will inevitably clash with the current dominant western civilization, but some were more optimistic, showing interest in a constructive debate, seeking understanding. However, many of these writings continued to perpetuate misinformation and repeat the same common misconceptions, thus giving a distorted picture of what Islam is about, and what The Quran actually says.

So my friend, this begs the question, have you read the Holy Quran, cover to cover, preferably in Arabic but in English or any other language? My guess is no. The sad and baseless claim that Islam is a religion of violence is quite mainstream and it is used by those who have unfortunately glimpsed and skimmed over the religion's teachings and have drawn up a conclusion that makes no sense nor does it have any kind support.

The thing is you may have claimed to study the religion but in my scholarly opinion, no such step was taken. Now I may be demonized for assuming your position but you have to understand that the true concept of study was not applied, because you have not demonstrated thing you would normally do that determines how well on your university or high school level exam, which is in depth-study.
The personal devotion to deciphering and dissecting a specific subject matter for the purposes acquiring knowledge, is my lengthy definition of what I have done for the past 5 years. So now you're going to have to defend your view, or do some personal devotion to the acquisition of proper knowledge from proper sources that begins with self-study, not relying on mainstream blogs and random comments to support your claim.

I will now address the point at question:

The word "Islam" comes from the Semitic root word "slm", which means submission to a higher power or the peace that comes from that submission. The word "Islam" itself is Arabic (a Semitic language like Hebrew) for "submission" and refers specifically to submission of one's self to the Will of God.

"Muslim" means "one who submits" in Arabic. Thus, indeed, as explained in the Qur"an, Jesus and Abraham were active Muslims (Submitters) who taught Islam (Submission) in the form of the NT and OT, because they both submitted themselves to the Will of God. Springing from the same "slm" root is the Arabic word salam, which means "peace". Salam is a direct linguistic counterpart to the Hebrew word shalom, which also means peace because as explained before, Hebrew and Arabic are both Semitic languages.
Here's a short list of Semitic languages that share the same combination for formulate the root word, "slm":

Akkadian: Salmu
Amharic: Salaam
Darja: Esslama
Aramaic: shlamaa
Ishkashmi: Salm
Yiddish: Sholim

So, we can see that the terms Islam and Muslim are not bound only to the Qur"an. If you believe in God and submit to His Will, then you are by definition a Muslim and believe in Islam. Keep in mind that it may not be the Islam revealed to the Prophet Muhammad, but it has always been Islam, aka Submission.

Now, as person who is willing to have a discussion on this subject, my request to you or anyone would be to ask proper questions and I will wholeheartedly answer any of them with scriptural references and historical information. :) God Bless
persianimmortal
Posts: 156
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 8:09:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/31/2016 8:07:35 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/31/2016 12:57:15 AM, 124275 wrote:
I don't think that he was a real prophet because of all the violence in the Quran. It isn't a religion of peace and those who say it is have never studied it.

What about Moses? He taught a violent teaching also.

That's not an educated answer that benefits you in any way. Try again...but only more thought out
persianimmortal
Posts: 156
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 8:12:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2016 6:58:02 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/31/2016 1:24:45 AM, 124275 wrote:
says the "christian" lol. just want to ask u if u made a mistake by putting there the word "Quran" instead "Bible".

Jeasus was never violent and never advocated violence. The Quran however states that all who leave Islam should be killed. And what about sharia law?

Response: Your own Jesus says He did not come to send peace on Earth, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34 ). So your Jesus was in favor of violence and against peace.

As a Muslim, that's not a proper answer that benefits you in any way, spiritually or conversationally...try again :)
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 8:19:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2016 8:07:36 AM, persianimmortal wrote:
At 5/31/2016 12:57:15 AM, 124275 wrote:
I don't think that he was a real prophet because of all the violence in the Quran. It isn't a religion of peace and those who say it is have never studied it.

It's unfortunate that Islam, Muslims and The Quran have become a subject of major concern to the world media, religious groups and people, especially after the events of September 11th 2001.
Many articles and books have been written about a religion followed by over one billion people worldwide, some of which saw in Islam a separate civilization that will inevitably clash with the current dominant western civilization, but some were more optimistic, showing interest in a constructive debate, seeking understanding. However, many of these writings continued to perpetuate misinformation and repeat the same common misconceptions, thus giving a distorted picture of what Islam is about, and what The Quran actually says.

So my friend, this begs the question, have you read the Holy Quran, cover to cover, preferably in Arabic but in English or any other language? My guess is no. The sad and baseless claim that Islam is a religion of violence is quite mainstream and it is used by those who have unfortunately glimpsed and skimmed over the religion's teachings and have drawn up a conclusion that makes no sense nor does it have any kind support.

The thing is you may have claimed to study the religion but in my scholarly opinion, no such step was taken. Now I may be demonized for assuming your position but you have to understand that the true concept of study was not applied, because you have not demonstrated thing you would normally do that determines how well on your university or high school level exam, which is in depth-study.
The personal devotion to deciphering and dissecting a specific subject matter for the purposes acquiring knowledge, is my lengthy definition of what I have done for the past 5 years. So now you're going to have to defend your view, or do some personal devotion to the acquisition of proper knowledge from proper sources that begins with self-study, not relying on mainstream blogs and random comments to support your claim.

I will now address the point at question:

The word "Islam" comes from the Semitic root word "slm", which means submission to a higher power or the peace that comes from that submission. The word "Islam" itself is Arabic (a Semitic language like Hebrew) for "submission" and refers specifically to submission of one's self to the Will of God.

"Muslim" means "one who submits" in Arabic. Thus, indeed, as explained in the Qur"an, Jesus and Abraham were active Muslims (Submitters) who taught Islam (Submission) in the form of the NT and OT, because they both submitted themselves to the Will of God. Springing from the same "slm" root is the Arabic word salam, which means "peace". Salam is a direct linguistic counterpart to the Hebrew word shalom, which also means peace because as explained before, Hebrew and Arabic are both Semitic languages.
Here's a short list of Semitic languages that share the same combination for formulate the root word, "slm":

Akkadian: Salmu
Amharic: Salaam
Darja: Esslama
Aramaic: shlamaa
Ishkashmi: Salm
Yiddish: Sholim

So, we can see that the terms Islam and Muslim are not bound only to the Qur"an. If you believe in God and submit to His Will, then you are by definition a Muslim and believe in Islam. Keep in mind that it may not be the Islam revealed to the Prophet Muhammad, but it has always been Islam, aka Submission.

Now, as person who is willing to have a discussion on this subject, my request to you or anyone would be to ask proper questions and I will wholeheartedly answer any of them with scriptural references and historical information. :) God Bless
What language did Adam speak?
What did Allah mean before Islam?
persianimmortal
Posts: 156
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 8:33:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2016 8:19:44 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/1/2016 8:07:36 AM, persianimmortal wrote:
At 5/31/2016 12:57:15 AM, 124275 wrote:
I don't think that he was a real prophet because of all the violence in the Quran. It isn't a religion of peace and those who say it is have never studied it.

It's unfortunate that Islam, Muslims and The Quran have become a subject of major concern to the world media, religious groups and people, especially after the events of September 11th 2001.
Many articles and books have been written about a religion followed by over one billion people worldwide, some of which saw in Islam a separate civilization that will inevitably clash with the current dominant western civilization, but some were more optimistic, showing interest in a constructive debate, seeking understanding. However, many of these writings continued to perpetuate misinformation and repeat the same common misconceptions, thus giving a distorted picture of what Islam is about, and what The Quran actually says.

So my friend, this begs the question, have you read the Holy Quran, cover to cover, preferably in Arabic but in English or any other language? My guess is no. The sad and baseless claim that Islam is a religion of violence is quite mainstream and it is used by those who have unfortunately glimpsed and skimmed over the religion's teachings and have drawn up a conclusion that makes no sense nor does it have any kind support.

The thing is you may have claimed to study the religion but in my scholarly opinion, no such step was taken. Now I may be demonized for assuming your position but you have to understand that the true concept of study was not applied, because you have not demonstrated thing you would normally do that determines how well on your university or high school level exam, which is in depth-study.
The personal devotion to deciphering and dissecting a specific subject matter for the purposes acquiring knowledge, is my lengthy definition of what I have done for the past 5 years. So now you're going to have to defend your view, or do some personal devotion to the acquisition of proper knowledge from proper sources that begins with self-study, not relying on mainstream blogs and random comments to support your claim.

I will now address the point at question:

The word "Islam" comes from the Semitic root word "slm", which means submission to a higher power or the peace that comes from that submission. The word "Islam" itself is Arabic (a Semitic language like Hebrew) for "submission" and refers specifically to submission of one's self to the Will of God.

"Muslim" means "one who submits" in Arabic. Thus, indeed, as explained in the Qur"an, Jesus and Abraham were active Muslims (Submitters) who taught Islam (Submission) in the form of the NT and OT, because they both submitted themselves to the Will of God. Springing from the same "slm" root is the Arabic word salam, which means "peace". Salam is a direct linguistic counterpart to the Hebrew word shalom, which also means peace because as explained before, Hebrew and Arabic are both Semitic languages.
Here's a short list of Semitic languages that share the same combination for formulate the root word, "slm":

Akkadian: Salmu
Amharic: Salaam
Darja: Esslama
Aramaic: shlamaa
Ishkashmi: Salm
Yiddish: Sholim

So, we can see that the terms Islam and Muslim are not bound only to the Qur"an. If you believe in God and submit to His Will, then you are by definition a Muslim and believe in Islam. Keep in mind that it may not be the Islam revealed to the Prophet Muhammad, but it has always been Islam, aka Submission.

Now, as person who is willing to have a discussion on this subject, my request to you or anyone would be to ask proper questions and I will wholeheartedly answer any of them with scriptural references and historical information. :) God Bless
What language did Adam speak?
What did Allah mean before Islam?

Answer to your first question: Who cares? He spoke a language and regardless of the language He spoke, it clearly was understood by the intended audience (Humanity) and acted on through out time, because we can clearly see the progressive nature that resonated within every religion that stems from whatever took place in that time.

Answer to your second question: What does this question have to do with whether Muhammad was false or not? As I said, definitionally, Islam was and will always be. Allah was the Arabic word for God, because keep in mind, there were Jewish and Christian tribes in Arabia that prayed to God, submitted themselves to His Will and acted according to the Teachings of Judaism and Christianity....All in the Arabic language! Allah is and was the Arabic counterpart to the English language version of God, just like Elohim is the Hebrew counterpart and El is the Aramaic counterpart. Prior to the Divine Message being revealed to the Prophet Muhammad, the Arab Christian and Arab Jewish tribes, prayed to Allah and obey His Command. Talk to a Palestinian or Lebanese of Egyptian Christian and they will tell you what Allah means before and after Islam.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 8:42:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2016 8:33:39 AM, persianimmortal wrote:
At 6/1/2016 8:19:44 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/1/2016 8:07:36 AM, persianimmortal wrote:
At 5/31/2016 12:57:15 AM, 124275 wrote:
I don't think that he was a real prophet because of all the violence in the Quran. It isn't a religion of peace and those who say it is have never studied it.

It's unfortunate that Islam, Muslims and The Quran have become a subject of major concern to the world media, religious groups and people, especially after the events of September 11th 2001.
Many articles and books have been written about a religion followed by over one billion people worldwide, some of which saw in Islam a separate civilization that will inevitably clash with the current dominant western civilization, but some were more optimistic, showing interest in a constructive debate, seeking understanding. However, many of these writings continued to perpetuate misinformation and repeat the same common misconceptions, thus giving a distorted picture of what Islam is about, and what The Quran actually says.

So my friend, this begs the question, have you read the Holy Quran, cover to cover, preferably in Arabic but in English or any other language? My guess is no. The sad and baseless claim that Islam is a religion of violence is quite mainstream and it is used by those who have unfortunately glimpsed and skimmed over the religion's teachings and have drawn up a conclusion that makes no sense nor does it have any kind support.

The thing is you may have claimed to study the religion but in my scholarly opinion, no such step was taken. Now I may be demonized for assuming your position but you have to understand that the true concept of study was not applied, because you have not demonstrated thing you would normally do that determines how well on your university or high school level exam, which is in depth-study.
The personal devotion to deciphering and dissecting a specific subject matter for the purposes acquiring knowledge, is my lengthy definition of what I have done for the past 5 years. So now you're going to have to defend your view, or do some personal devotion to the acquisition of proper knowledge from proper sources that begins with self-study, not relying on mainstream blogs and random comments to support your claim.

I will now address the point at question:

The word "Islam" comes from the Semitic root word "slm", which means submission to a higher power or the peace that comes from that submission. The word "Islam" itself is Arabic (a Semitic language like Hebrew) for "submission" and refers specifically to submission of one's self to the Will of God.

"Muslim" means "one who submits" in Arabic. Thus, indeed, as explained in the Qur"an, Jesus and Abraham were active Muslims (Submitters) who taught Islam (Submission) in the form of the NT and OT, because they both submitted themselves to the Will of God. Springing from the same "slm" root is the Arabic word salam, which means "peace". Salam is a direct linguistic counterpart to the Hebrew word shalom, which also means peace because as explained before, Hebrew and Arabic are both Semitic languages.
Here's a short list of Semitic languages that share the same combination for formulate the root word, "slm":

Akkadian: Salmu
Amharic: Salaam
Darja: Esslama
Aramaic: shlamaa
Ishkashmi: Salm
Yiddish: Sholim

So, we can see that the terms Islam and Muslim are not bound only to the Qur"an. If you believe in God and submit to His Will, then you are by definition a Muslim and believe in Islam. Keep in mind that it may not be the Islam revealed to the Prophet Muhammad, but it has always been Islam, aka Submission.

Now, as person who is willing to have a discussion on this subject, my request to you or anyone would be to ask proper questions and I will wholeheartedly answer any of them with scriptural references and historical information. :) God Bless
What language did Adam speak?
What did Allah mean before Islam?

Answer to your first question: Who cares? He spoke a language and regardless of the language He spoke, it clearly was understood by the intended audience (Humanity) and acted on through out time, because we can clearly see the progressive nature that resonated within every religion that stems from whatever took place in that time.
The Quran is not the Quran unless it's in Arabic, Adam could not have been Muslim unless he was Arabic and yet the Arab races allegedly descended from Abraham.
Answer to your second question: What does this question have to do with whether Muhammad was false or not? As I said, definitionally, Islam was and will always be. Allah was the Arabic word for God, because keep in mind, there were Jewish and Christian tribes in Arabia that prayed to God, submitted themselves to His Will and acted according to the Teachings of Judaism and Christianity....All in the Arabic language! Allah is and was the Arabic counterpart to the English language version of God, just like Elohim is the Hebrew counterpart and El is the Aramaic counterpart. Prior to the Divine Message being revealed to the Prophet Muhammad, the Arab Christian and Arab Jewish tribes, prayed to Allah and obey His Command. Talk to a Palestinian or Lebanese of Egyptian Christian and they will tell you what Allah means before and after Islam.

Then how could there be one of a pantheon of 360 pre islamic Arabic gods called god?
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,908
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:59:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/31/2016 11:39:06 AM, TanusBarbarus wrote:

so nowhere u mentioned somehthing from the Quran to support your claims bcz u cant.. Quran is our first source, Hadith second. if its contradicts it we throw it. bcz Hadith is oral tradition started 200+ years after the prophet's death. so what the Quran say about apostasy?

"Those who believe, then reject Faith, then believe (again) and again reject Faith, go on increasing in Unbelief--G'd will not forgive them nor guide them on the Way." [4:137]

There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is here forth distinct from error..." [2:256]

"Say (Muhammad it is) truth from the Lord of all. Whosoever will, let him believe, and whosoever will, LET him disbelieve." [18:29]

"And so, O Prophet, exhort them, thy task is ONLY to exhort; thou canst NOT compel them to believe." [88:21-22]

"Thy duty is to make the message reach them; it is OUR PART to call them to account." [13:40]

"Call thou (all mankind) unto thy Sustainer's path with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in MOST KINDLY MANNER..." [16:125]

"How shall G'd guide those who reject Faith after they accepted it and bore witness that the apostle was true and that clear signs had come unto them? But G'd guides not a people unjust. Of such the reward is that on them (rests) the curse of G'd, of His Angels, and of all mankind;--In that will they dwell; nor will their penalty be lightened, nor respite be their lot;--except for those that repent (even) after that, make amends; For verily G'd is oft-forgiving, most merciful." [3:86-89]

this is the strongest proof apostates shouldn't be killed.

4:89-90
They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.

if apostates dont fight u, u make with them peace.
dont fart
matt8800
Posts: 2,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 2:42:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/31/2016 1:22:13 AM, 124275 wrote:
The true servants of God were used to teach that false prophets and the religions they started lead man away from the truth. Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc. were all led away from the truth by false prophets.

Christianity teaches love, tolerance and compatible. Islam teaches war, violence and intolerance.

Actually, the bible condones rape, killing babies, genocide, slavery, etc. It is every bit as violent as Islam. You are picking out the "good" parts of Christianity and ignoring the bad parts and conversely picking out the bad parts of Islam and ignoring the "good" parts.

If you can justify the following verse, I will concede the issue:

Numbers 31:17-18 "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
matt8800
Posts: 2,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 2:55:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2016 8:09:04 AM, persianimmortal wrote:
At 5/31/2016 8:07:35 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/31/2016 12:57:15 AM, 124275 wrote:
I don't think that he was a real prophet because of all the violence in the Quran. It isn't a religion of peace and those who say it is have never studied it.

What about Moses? He taught a violent teaching also.

That's not an educated answer that benefits you in any way. Try again...but only more thought out

How is that not completely relevant? Moses was Gods prophet and mouthpiece. He instructed Israelite men to kill innocent non-combatants and to keep their virgin daughters for their own use.

If you say Moses never said that, you are saying the bible is unreliable.

If you admit it was evil, you are saying that Gods direct representative was evil.

If you say it was not evil, you are saying your god is pro murder, kidnap and rape.

Which is it?
Fatihah
Posts: 9,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:24:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2016 8:12:05 AM, persianimmortal wrote:

As a Muslim, that's not a proper answer that benefits you in any way, spiritually or conversationally...try again :)

Response: Yet your weak rebuttal shows otherwise. Try again.
desmac
Posts: 7,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:26:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2016 3:24:17 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/1/2016 8:12:05 AM, persianimmortal wrote:

As a Muslim, that's not a proper answer that benefits you in any way, spiritually or conversationally...try again :)

Response: Yet your weak rebuttal shows otherwise. Try again.

Fati, try again to justify your claim that 6 year old children can show their like of sex.
Di mortuis
uncung
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 4:53:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2016 8:09:04 AM, persianimmortal wrote:
At 5/31/2016 8:07:35 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/31/2016 12:57:15 AM, 124275 wrote:
I don't think that he was a real prophet because of all the violence in the Quran. It isn't a religion of peace and those who say it is have never studied it.

What about Moses? He taught a violent teaching also.

That's not an educated answer that benefits you in any way. Try again...but only more thought out

Was Moses a false prophet also?
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 12:28:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2016 4:53:14 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/1/2016 8:09:04 AM, persianimmortal wrote:
At 5/31/2016 8:07:35 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/31/2016 12:57:15 AM, 124275 wrote:
I don't think that he was a real prophet because of all the violence in the Quran. It isn't a religion of peace and those who say it is have never studied it.

What about Moses? He taught a violent teaching also.

That's not an educated answer that benefits you in any way. Try again...but only more thought out

Was Moses a false prophet also?

Islam teaches strength not violence. the verses they choose to show that Islam teaches violence, are probably the once in Surah Tobeh, which God says slay them where you find them. .. yet people just ignore the verses that come before and after that verse, explaining the reason behind that order.

and fighting those who fight you, and killing those who are killing you, is not violence, it's retaliation and strength and it's only natural. and bible contained this as well, before Jews changed it to make Christianity into a docile religion towards them.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 12:49:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 12:28:32 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/2/2016 4:53:14 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/1/2016 8:09:04 AM, persianimmortal wrote:
At 5/31/2016 8:07:35 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/31/2016 12:57:15 AM, 124275 wrote:
I don't think that he was a real prophet because of all the violence in the Quran. It isn't a religion of peace and those who say it is have never studied it.

What about Moses? He taught a violent teaching also.

That's not an educated answer that benefits you in any way. Try again...but only more thought out

Was Moses a false prophet also?

Islam teaches strength not violence. the verses they choose to show that Islam teaches violence, are probably the once in Surah Tobeh, which God says slay them where you find them. .. yet people just ignore the verses that come before and after that verse, explaining the reason behind that order.

and fighting those who fight you, and killing those who are killing you, is not violence, it's retaliation and strength and it's only natural. and bible contained this as well, before Jews changed it to make Christianity into a docile religion towards them.

That's one of the main reasons to reject Islam completely, retaliation never works and is only for cowards.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 1:14:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 12:49:49 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/3/2016 12:28:32 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/2/2016 4:53:14 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/1/2016 8:09:04 AM, persianimmortal wrote:
At 5/31/2016 8:07:35 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/31/2016 12:57:15 AM, 124275 wrote:
I don't think that he was a real prophet because of all the violence in the Quran. It isn't a religion of peace and those who say it is have never studied it.

What about Moses? He taught a violent teaching also.

That's not an educated answer that benefits you in any way. Try again...but only more thought out

Was Moses a false prophet also?

Islam teaches strength not violence. the verses they choose to show that Islam teaches violence, are probably the once in Surah Tobeh, which God says slay them where you find them. .. yet people just ignore the verses that come before and after that verse, explaining the reason behind that order.

and fighting those who fight you, and killing those who are killing you, is not violence, it's retaliation and strength and it's only natural. and bible contained this as well, before Jews changed it to make Christianity into a docile religion towards them.

That's one of the main reasons to reject Islam completely, retaliation never works and is only for cowards.

you mean if a country were to attack your country and trash it, and you have the power, you wont strike back?
if so, it shows that YOU're the coward.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 1:29:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 1:14:30 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 12:49:49 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/3/2016 12:28:32 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/2/2016 4:53:14 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/1/2016 8:09:04 AM, persianimmortal wrote:
At 5/31/2016 8:07:35 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/31/2016 12:57:15 AM, 124275 wrote:
I don't think that he was a real prophet because of all the violence in the Quran. It isn't a religion of peace and those who say it is have never studied it.

What about Moses? He taught a violent teaching also.

That's not an educated answer that benefits you in any way. Try again...but only more thought out

Was Moses a false prophet also?

Islam teaches strength not violence. the verses they choose to show that Islam teaches violence, are probably the once in Surah Tobeh, which God says slay them where you find them. .. yet people just ignore the verses that come before and after that verse, explaining the reason behind that order.

and fighting those who fight you, and killing those who are killing you, is not violence, it's retaliation and strength and it's only natural. and bible contained this as well, before Jews changed it to make Christianity into a docile religion towards them.

That's one of the main reasons to reject Islam completely, retaliation never works and is only for cowards.

you mean if a country were to attack your country and trash it, and you have the power, you wont strike back?
if so, it shows that YOU're the coward.

The constant cry of Islam.
But he started it.
bwuahahahahaha
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 2:43:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/31/2016 1:22:13 AM, 124275 wrote:
The true servants of God were used to teach that false prophets and the religions they started lead man away from the truth. Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc. were all led away from the truth by false prophets.

Christianity teaches love, tolerance and compatible. Islam teaches war, violence and intolerance.

I think you should study the history of "Christianity". Just like Islam, "Christianity" was founded off of violence. Those who did not accept the religion, were killed.
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 2:48:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 2:43:52 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2016 1:22:13 AM, 124275 wrote:
The true servants of God were used to teach that false prophets and the religions they started lead man away from the truth. Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc. were all led away from the truth by false prophets.

Christianity teaches love, tolerance and compatible. Islam teaches war, violence and intolerance.

I think you should study the history of "Christianity". Just like Islam, "Christianity" was founded off of violence. Those who did not accept the religion, were killed.

"Just like Islam"
please prove that true Islam teaches violence and was founded off it.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:21:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 2:48:23 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 2:43:52 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2016 1:22:13 AM, 124275 wrote:
The true servants of God were used to teach that false prophets and the religions they started lead man away from the truth. Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc. were all led away from the truth by false prophets.

Christianity teaches love, tolerance and compatible. Islam teaches war, violence and intolerance.

I think you should study the history of "Christianity". Just like Islam, "Christianity" was founded off of violence. Those who did not accept the religion, were killed.

"Just like Islam"
please prove that true Islam teaches violence and was founded off it.

Sure turn on your TV and watch the news. ISIS is following the Quran exactly as it is written. Also, you should be the one researching the religion you are involved in. Myself, or anyone else, should not do it for you, as it is not our religion.
simplelife
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:28:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2016 6:58:02 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/31/2016 1:24:45 AM, 124275 wrote:
says the "christian" lol. just want to ask u if u made a mistake by putting there the word "Quran" instead "Bible".

Jeasus was never violent and never advocated violence. The Quran however states that all who leave Islam should be killed. And what about sharia law?

Response: Your own Jesus says He did not come to send peace on Earth, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34 ). So your Jesus was in favor of violence and against peace. : :

But the sword that Jesus was talking about was knowledge that was revealed to him about how we were created and how the future will be. He was also taught what the Beast and Satan were. Christians still don't know what these terms mean because all this knowledge was eliminated by the heathen Christians who were into pagan worship and Jewish traditions such as water baptism, etc. before they produced the new testament. The new testament has kept all Christians from knowing what the Beast is because it doesn't contain any information about the Beast. All the former saints who testified to the voice of God learned what the Beast was but that knowledge was kept out of the new testament by those religious heretics who call themselves Christians.
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:34:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 3:21:34 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/3/2016 2:48:23 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 2:43:52 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2016 1:22:13 AM, 124275 wrote:
The true servants of God were used to teach that false prophets and the religions they started lead man away from the truth. Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc. were all led away from the truth by false prophets.

Christianity teaches love, tolerance and compatible. Islam teaches war, violence and intolerance.

I think you should study the history of "Christianity". Just like Islam, "Christianity" was founded off of violence. Those who did not accept the religion, were killed.

"Just like Islam"
please prove that true Islam teaches violence and was founded off it.

Sure turn on your TV and watch the news. ISIS is following the Quran exactly as it is written. Also, you should be the one researching the religion you are involved in. Myself, or anyone else, should not do it for you, as it is not our religion.

you mean US tv?
well let me ask you, who are they fighting with? who are they killing?
ISIS is supported by US allies in the region (Saudi Arabia, turkey), is destroying the countries that are enemies with Israel, is making excuse for military presence of US in the region, is killing Muslims both Shias ans Sunnis, and is blocked by Muslims.

actually, some Declassified US documents show that ISIS is made by US.
take a look at this:

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
and this
http://www.globalresearch.ca...

seems to me, they're more American and Israeli and have nothing to do with Islam.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 4:26:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 3:34:27 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 3:21:34 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/3/2016 2:48:23 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 2:43:52 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 5/31/2016 1:22:13 AM, 124275 wrote:
The true servants of God were used to teach that false prophets and the religions they started lead man away from the truth. Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc. were all led away from the truth by false prophets.

Christianity teaches love, tolerance and compatible. Islam teaches war, violence and intolerance.

I think you should study the history of "Christianity". Just like Islam, "Christianity" was founded off of violence. Those who did not accept the religion, were killed.

"Just like Islam"
please prove that true Islam teaches violence and was founded off it.

Sure turn on your TV and watch the news. ISIS is following the Quran exactly as it is written. Also, you should be the one researching the religion you are involved in. Myself, or anyone else, should not do it for you, as it is not our religion.

you mean US tv?

Your TV, U.S. TV, whatever TV you got, because your people are proud of what they are doing and are putting it out for the world to see.

well let me ask you, who are they fighting with? who are they killing?

Anyone who is not accepting their religion. Like "Christianity" did. Roman "Christians" killed their own people and those of other nations, who did not accept "Christianity".

ISIS is supported by US allies in the region (Saudi Arabia, turkey), is destroying the countries that are enemies with Israel, is making excuse for military presence of US in the region, is killing Muslims both Shias ans Sunnis, and is blocked by Muslims.

Ya, and ISIS is fully devouted to your unholy Quran and follows your scriptures as they are written.

actually, some Declassified US documents show that ISIS is made by US.
take a look at this:

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
and this
http://www.globalresearch.ca...

seems to me, they're more American and Israeli and have nothing to do with Islam.

You are right, the U.S. and fake Israel have created ISIS, but if ISIS has nothing to do with Islam, why are they following the Quran word for word? Have you yourself even read the Quran? Do you know where the Quran came from?
I_Wanna_Rawk
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 4:31:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/31/2016 1:24:52 AM, simplelife wrote:
At 5/31/2016 1:22:13 AM, 124275 wrote:
The true servants of God were used to teach that false prophets and the religions they started lead man away from the truth. Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc. were all led away from the truth by false prophets.

Christianity teaches love, tolerance and compatible. Islam teaches war, violence and intolerance. : :

Why don't Christians love their neighbors? Why do they worship another god instead of the true God? Why do they join the military and war against what they perceive to be their enemies?
Simple. You mistake what the religion TEACHES to what the people DO. As humans, with our sinful natures, we do not live up to what God wants us to do.
Just because someone is a Christian doesn't mean they automatically follow all the rules. It's impossible, again, due to our sinful natures. I'm not defending not doing what the Bible says, just responding to your argument of why.
simplelife
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 4:40:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 4:31:52 PM, I_Wanna_Rawk wrote:
At 5/31/2016 1:24:52 AM, simplelife wrote:
At 5/31/2016 1:22:13 AM, 124275 wrote:
The true servants of God were used to teach that false prophets and the religions they started lead man away from the truth. Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc. were all led away from the truth by false prophets.

Christianity teaches love, tolerance and compatible. Islam teaches war, violence and intolerance. : :

Why don't Christians love their neighbors? Why do they worship another god instead of the true God? Why do they join the military and war against what they perceive to be their enemies?
Simple. You mistake what the religion TEACHES to what the people DO. As humans, with our sinful natures, we do not live up to what God wants us to do.
Just because someone is a Christian doesn't mean they automatically follow all the rules. It's impossible, again, due to our sinful natures. I'm not defending not doing what the Bible says, just responding to your argument of why. : :

It's impossible for Christians to love God, themselves and their neighbors and it's not because of sin. It's because they do not listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments. This is the only way to learn how we are created and how we'll experience life in the future. It's the only way to learn about the Beast and Satan which are nothing but symbolic names identifying specific information.

Most Christians weren't chosen to listen to the voice of God ( the gospel ) that I preach to them so they won't learn how they were created or how they will experience life in Paradise. They will observe their bodies dying without knowing what will happen to them afterwards.
I_Wanna_Rawk
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 4:46:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 12:49:49 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/3/2016 12:28:32 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/2/2016 4:53:14 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/1/2016 8:09:04 AM, persianimmortal wrote:
At 5/31/2016 8:07:35 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/31/2016 12:57:15 AM, 124275 wrote:
I don't think that he was a real prophet because of all the violence in the Quran. It isn't a religion of peace and those who say it is have never studied it.

What about Moses? He taught a violent teaching also.

That's not an educated answer that benefits you in any way. Try again...but only more thought out

Was Moses a false prophet also?

Islam teaches strength not violence. the verses they choose to show that Islam teaches violence, are probably the once in Surah Tobeh, which God says slay them where you find them. .. yet people just ignore the verses that come before and after that verse, explaining the reason behind that order.

and fighting those who fight you, and killing those who are killing you, is not violence, it's retaliation and strength and it's only natural. and bible contained this as well, before Jews changed it to make Christianity into a docile religion towards them.

That's one of the main reasons to reject Islam completely, retaliation never works and is only for cowards.
Ok, I'm a Christian who believes that Islam is not peaceful at all, but your argument is illogical. Killing someone in self defense if he is trying to kill you is not cowardly at all. Protecting yourself and your family is not either.
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 4:56:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The true servants of God were used to teach that false prophets and the religions they started lead man away from the truth. Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc. were all led away from the truth by false prophets.

Christianity teaches love, tolerance and compatible. Islam teaches war, violence and intolerance.

I think you should study the history of "Christianity". Just like Islam, "Christianity" was founded off of violence. Those who did not accept the religion, were killed.

"Just like Islam"
please prove that true Islam teaches violence and was founded off it.

Sure turn on your TV and watch the news. ISIS is following the Quran exactly as it is written. Also, you should be the one researching the religion you are involved in. Myself, or anyone else, should not do it for you, as it is not our religion.

you mean US tv?

Your TV, U.S. TV, whatever TV you got, because your people are proud of what they are doing and are putting it out for the world to see.
you mean you actually believe what you hear on TV? who is controlling media? not US politicians? you believe them to tell you the truth?
my TV says what i told you.

well let me ask you, who are they fighting with? who are they killing?
Anyone who is not accepting their religion. Like "Christianity" did. Roman "Christians" killed their own people and those of other nations, who did not accept "Christianity".
actually they are not religious people, most of them are mercenaries from about 30 different countries of the world, even England. they show they are Muslims, to demonize Islam.

ISIS is supported by US allies in the region (Saudi Arabia, turkey), is destroying the countries that are enemies with Israel, is making excuse for military presence of US in the region, is killing Muslims both Shias ans Sunnis, and is blocked by Muslims.

Ya, and ISIS is fully devouted to your unholy Quran and follows your scriptures as they are written.
well, i would really love to start a debate with you on this matter. if you win, i accept, if you lose, you have to accept Islam. agreed?

actually, some Declassified US documents show that ISIS is made by US.
take a look at this:

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
and this
http://www.globalresearch.ca...

seems to me, they're more American and Israeli and have nothing to do with Islam.
You are right, the U.S. and fake Israel have created ISIS, but if ISIS has nothing to do with Islam, why are they following the Quran word for word? Have you yourself even read the Quran? Do you know where the Quran came from?
actually i have read it. i know it came from God. i'm even debating on this with a christian, and winning.

you say, they are following Quran word for word? i ask you, have you actually read Quran? can you even prove your claim? we believe we are the ones who are following Quran, and we are fighting ISIS. so how does that make sense? prove from Quran please.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 5:18:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 4:56:48 PM, lightseeker wrote:
you mean you actually believe what you hear on TV? who is controlling media? not US politicians? you believe them to tell you the truth?
my TV says what i told you.

And you actually believe what you hear on TV??? It doesn't have to be on TV, if you have Internet, look at the videos ISIS is putting out for the world to see. Some gruesome stuff.

actually they are not religious people, most of them are mercenaries from about 30 different countries of the world, even England. they show they are Muslims, to demonize Islam.

If they are worshiping Allah and following the Quran as it is written, they are Muslim.

well, i would really love to start a debate with you on this matter. if you win, i accept, if you lose, you have to accept Islam. agreed?

Na, I don't debate anymore, I'm simply here to wake up my people. I'm not hear to spread the love of jesus as "Christians" say. I'm here to wake up my people because it is time to wake out of sleep and prepare for what is about to happen.

actually i have read it. i know it came from God. i'm even debating on this with a christian, and winning.

The Quran didn't come from God. Quran means to recite, read.

Quran/Koran: from Arabic qur'ān "recitation," from qara'a "read, recite."

What does the Quran recite? The Holy Bible. Why does your Quran say that the children of Israel are God's chosen people and that God has preferred the Israelites over the world, over the other people? The god in your book does not love you obviously.

2 Sura 122 O CHILDREN of Israel! Remember those blessings of Mine with which I graced you, and how I favoured you above all other people;

Where did that verse come from? The Holy Bible.

Deuteronomy 14:2 For thou art an holy people vnto the Lord thy God, and the Lord hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people vnto himselfe, aboue all the nations that are vpon the earth.

If Muhammad was a "prophet" what prophecies did he prophesy about? What prophecies are in the Quran?

you say, they are following Quran word for word? i ask you, have you actually read Quran? can you even prove your claim? we believe we are the ones who are following Quran, and we are fighting ISIS. so how does that make sense? prove from Quran please.

Are they not killing people for not accepting Islam? Are they not marrying and raping little 9 and 10 year old girls??? Do they not beat their wives? Do they allow women to go to school or even read or work? If you read your Quran its all in there. That is your religion, not mine because religion is all based on paganism. I don't believe in religion. We real Israelites study the Quran to wake up our people and tell them the truth about mainly Islam and Christianity, the two most popular religions in the world today that you will find many real Israelites involved in. The Quran is your book, Islam is your religion, why do the Children of Israel have to teach you about your own religion and book??? I can gurantee that you didn't even know abou 2 Sura 122. Why do you have a book called the Cow in your "holy" Quran, wth???
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 6:14:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2016 5:18:57 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/3/2016 4:56:48 PM, lightseeker wrote:
you mean you actually believe what you hear on TV? who is controlling media? not US politicians? you believe them to tell you the truth?
my TV says what i told you.

And you actually believe what you hear on TV??? It doesn't have to be on TV, if you have Internet, look at the videos ISIS is putting out for the world to see. Some gruesome stuff.
it's gruesome indeed. but how does that make them Muslim again?

actually they are not religious people, most of them are mercenaries from about 30 different countries of the world, even England. they show they are Muslims, to demonize Islam.
If they are worshiping Allah and following the Quran as it is written, they are Muslim.
again, Muslims have always been Sunnis and Shias, and they're killing those. if you mean a new sect of Islam is formed by US and Israel, to demonize Islam and kill all of the enemies of these two, i guess you have a point.

well, i would really love to start a debate with you on this matter. if you win, i accept, if you lose, you have to accept Islam. agreed?
Na, I don't debate anymore, I'm simply here to wake up my people. I'm not hear to spread the love of jesus as "Christians" say. I'm here to wake up my people because it is time to wake out of sleep and prepare for what is about to happen.
don't be afraid man, if you have something to say, you might as well take take responsibility for it. and if you believe you're right, then what are you afraid of?

actually i have read it. i know it came from God. i'm even debating on this with a christian, and winning.

The Quran didn't come from God. Quran means to recite, read.
well, i invite you to check this website and compare it with Torah.
http://www.speed-light.info...

Quran/Koran: from Arabic qur'ān "recitation," from qara'a "read, recite."
What does the Quran recite? The Holy Bible.
not really, it's to recite the words of God sent to Muhammad by Gabriel, and also to read it. first verse of Quran proves it, "Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-"

Why does your Quran say that the children of Israel are God's chosen people and that God has preferred the Israelites over the world, over the other people? The god in your book does not love you obviously.
it's because among all of the races of the world, the number of prophets who were sent to them is the most.
yet Quran says:
We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of messengers; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you a messenger with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!

and God loves us, because he gave us the last prophet, and an unchanged book of guidance. about these i'm willing to debate, if you dare.

2 Sura 122 O CHILDREN of Israel! Remember those blessings of Mine with which I graced you, and how I favoured you above all other people;
Where did that verse come from? The Holy Bible.
Deuteronomy 14:2 For thou art an holy people vnto the Lord thy God, and the Lord hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people vnto himselfe, aboue all the nations that are vpon the earth.
not all the bible and torah is changed, some of it still is as was sent to Jesus/Moses. and Quran accepts those, because God sent Moses, and Jesus, and Mohammad.

If Muhammad was a "prophet" what prophecies did he prophesy about? What prophecies are in the Quran?
you mean prophecies about future? or scientific discoveries? as for discoveries, some of them are mentioned in the site i gave you, and these are some of the prophecies we have from out Imams who lived around 1400 years ago:
revolution of People in Iran.
formation of Israel.
formation and destruction of Isis...

you say, they are following Quran word for word? i ask you, have you actually read Quran? can you even prove your claim? we believe we are the ones who are following Quran, and we are fighting ISIS. so how does that make sense? prove from Quran please.
Are they not killing people for not accepting Islam?
Quran doesn't says this. if it does prove it.

Are they not marrying and raping little 9 and 10 year old girls?
neither in Islam nor in Quran. read my debate with daley.

Do they not beat their wives?
in Quran very shallow beating is only allowed if women keep neglecting their duties and only after two other steps and from our Imams the extent is mentioned "like beating with a toothbrush wood" (which is a thin piece of wood around 5cm long)" which shouldn't leave any mark, otherwise, the ruling system can punish the husband.

Do they allow women to go to school or even read or work?
in Iran which is a Shia Muslim country, more than 50% of college and university students are women.

If you read your Quran its all in there.
it's not and you can't prove it. unless you can, then it should be ok to debate.

That is your religion
not really, debate if you think it is.

not mine because religion is all based on paganism.
i call B.s.

I don't believe in religion. We real Israelites study the Quran to wake up our people and tell them the truth about mainly Islam and Christianity, the two most popular religions in the world today that you will find many real Israelites involved in.
calling yourself real, doesn't make you really real. wake up.

The Quran is your book, Islam is your religion, why do the Children of Israel have to teach you about your own religion and book?
they don't, because they can't, because they don't know anything about it except things the see of hear on tv.

I can gurantee that you didn't even know abou 2 Sura 122. Why do you have a book called the Cow in your "holy" Quran, wth???
because Israelites love cows and gold, and in it there is a story about a golden cow that Moses ordered his people to find, and kill, to revive a dead person, so that their love for golden cows would diminish a lil bit. (meaning, if you want to be revived, kill the love for the golden cow in your heart). like when he came back from mountain to find his people worship a golden cow (calf?) idol. and then he burned it and then he trashed in in the Nile, so that their love for Golden cows may diminish a little bit. which apparently didn't
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 6:21:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/31/2016 12:57:15 AM, 124275 wrote:
I don't think that he was a real prophet because of all the violence in the Quran. It isn't a religion of peace and those who say it is have never studied it.

He is the false prophet of Revelation who gave power to the entity that resides at the Temple mount today and has "Jesus is not the Son of God" inscribed on his shrine right now.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...