Total Posts:226|Showing Posts:181-210|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Muhammad was a false prophet.

harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 9:43:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
again. you guys kill prophets and call them false. that's what you do.

This is beyond absurd, genuine prophets such as the prophet Isaiah and Moses gave us specific instructions as to how to tell a real prophet from a false one, Isaiah 8:20:
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."
John and Jesus spoke completely contrary to the law and testimony,therefor false prophets, the same goes for Muhammad.

and about this:
http://www.aljazeera.com...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
http://mondoweiss.net...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I could respond to all that, but not now, either way, they were at war, and some women and children died, also, very little of that was Israel, most of that was the US of A, and another thing, if I wanted to cite the atrocities done my Islam, the list would be much longer, over 400 million people have died as a result of Islam since its founding, so if we want to include all that, your "prophet" was many times worse than Adolf Hitler!
Here are some of the attacks done in the last 30 days alone:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com...
uncung
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 10:34:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Seems like you are replacing words in this Scripture. I haven't found a Bible with this wording. And you didn't give any other Scriptures that prove your point. Replaceing words in Scripture is not proving your point.


I don't replace any words. Go check by your self.

Here is the Hebrew version of that verse, since you want to go into the Hebrew.

Genesis 16:12 12 And he shall be a wild a$$ of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren.

That is the Hebrew version. http://biblehub.com...

Pere does not mean "fruit". It means a wild donkey.


Pere also means fertile, pere adam = fertile man. So which one we should use in translating pere adam? wild as s or fertile man? (FYI, adam=man).

I'm asking you what is your point about Ishmael being blessed, if all the other nations were somehow blessed. I'm not talking about Islam being a true religion. I just asked if Ishmael being blessed means that Islam is the one true religion.

Your bible blessed Ishmael, you can refute that. Does Ishmael have to do with the truthness of islam? Go figure by your self.


We circumambulate Kabba in Mecca.

I'm sure you do, however, this is what Muslims do at the Kabba. Walk around Kaaba for seven rounds, which is a ritual worship that is done either independently or in context with the rituals of hajj (pilgrimage) or Omra (minor pilgrimage). Also, Muslims perform Salat (praying); that is the 2nd pillar of Islam five pillars; facing Kaaba. Thus, you worship a rock with no powers, no mind, no soul; it's a rock.

Do we ask the rock to help us? do we mention the rock in our prayer? nope. Kabba is merely a direction of our body motion during praying.

Do we enslave you?

Not anymore because it's been "abolished." Now we are enslaved in "America," as the 13th Amendment allows legal slavery as punishment. However, don't think that because you no longer enslave us that the God of Israel forgot. That is why God is going to enslave all the nations when Christ returns.

Good.


Job beat his wife. Yes Quran tells so. the Bible doesn't condemn wife beating. Moreover, if the women committed adultery they have to be put to death. It beyond beating, right?

The Bible also doesn't say to beat your wife, does it? If the Bible doesn't say to beat your wife, what does that tell you? That is not a custom of the Israelites, that is your custom. In the Bible, in the OT, if the man or woman committed adultery, they were put to death, yes. But were is that in the New Covenant God made with us, the Israelites??? We no longer stone anyone or sacrafice animals, because we are under the grace of Christ, but we are still under the Law, in exception of animal sacrifice.


Does your Bible condemn beating wife? nope.
"If a man be found lying with a woman married to a husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman and the woman; so shalt thou put away evil from Israel." [Deuteronomy 22.22]

Which proves my point up above.

No it doesn't mention the minimum age for marriage. Morover:
Rebecca, when she was married to Isaac, was but three Years of Age. ( Gen 23:1) .

Was she?
Yes she was.

Genesis 23:1 And Sarah was an hundred and seuen and twenty yeeres olde: these were the yeeres of the life of Sarah.

I don't see where it says Rebecca was 3 years old when she married Isaac. There is no where in Scripture that says Rebecca was 3 years old when Isaac married her. There is no sufficent evidence proving that she was 3, those are assumpitons made by idiots who are trying to pervert the Bible, like yourself.

Rebecca, when she was married to Isaac, was but three Years of Age. His words run thus, "When Abraham was come from Mount Moria, he received the joyful News of Rebecca. Isaac was at that Time Thirty seven years old; and then did Sarah die. The time, from birth of Isaac to the death of Sarah, was Thirty seven Years, And Sarah was Ninety Years old when Isaac was born; and One Hundred and Twenty Seven Years old when she died: As it is said in Gen 23:1 . Sarah was one hundred and twenty-seven years old. Behold, the Age of Isaac was Thirty Seven Years, at the Time of the Birth of Rebecca. And when he had waited for her three Years, till she was fit for marriage, he took her to wife."
According to this Account, Rebecca was a very notable Girl at three years of age. But that a girl of three Years old is fit for marriage, is maintained very plainly in the Jewish writings; particularly, in Emek Hamelech, in the following passage, "our blessed sags, of blessed memory, say, that a female is not fit for marriage, "till she is arrived at the Age of three years and one day." The Talmud supports these Sages here, in the part entitled Avoda Sara. And the Sanhedrin says, A daughter, who is of the age of three years and one day, is, by being bedded with a Man, lawfully married."


Christ was the first creation of God.

Then?

Proverbs 8:22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

That is why Christ is the Son of God. As for the sons of God, that is referring to the Israelites.
But all Christians non Israelites also consider their self as children of God. SO it is not prevail for Israelite per se, right?


But Jews don't believe in your Jesus.

In order to know anyting about the Israelites, you need to know who they are today. Those "white" Edomites in Israel today are not the Biblical Israelites. Did those "white" people go into slavery on ships (Deuteronomy 28:68) with yokes of iron on their neck (Deuteronomy 28:48)? Where those "white" Germans sold to other nations for bondmen and bondwomen (Deuteronomy 28:68)? No. Those nasty Edomites didn't not go through any of the curses God explained would happen if we didn't keep his commandments. Those dirty Edomites in Israel today are the ones who endorsed our slavery.

Ezeikel 36:5 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Surely in the fire of my ielousie haue I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against al Idumea, which haue appointed my land into their possession, with the ioy of all their heart, with despitefull minds to cast it out for a praye.

Idumea means red. Esau was red (Genesis 25:25) becuase you could see his blood through his skin. Isn't it funny how "white" people turn red when they get angry, sad, laugh too much or when they are in the sun? It's because they are the Biblical Edomites today. Idumea is Edom or "white" people and they are the ones who have possessed the land of Israel today.

It has nothing to do with my assertion above.

The disciples were never Muslim, they were Jews. That is why Muslims cannot prove in the Bible that the disciples were Muslims. They claim that prophet Muhammad was the last prophet yet they can't prove it in the Bible.

They were muslims. Your Bible states so.
lotsoffun
Posts: 2,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 12:11:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2016 2:04:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Mohammad is the last prophet and succeeded where Jesus failed. He restored the covenant God made with the descendants of Ishmael.

Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

God was displeased with the children of Israel and gave the covenant he made with them to the Muslims.

Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Mohammad (pbuh) was sent to claim that covenant for Muslims. Jesus could not stop the Romans from slaughtering the Jews and destroying their holy temple and city. It was the Muslims that defeated the Romans thereby fulfilling the prophesies and proving Mohammad was a true prophet.

Are you stupid? Jesus knew that this is a free will universe and could not interfere because it is against God's will. Jesus was not a killer. Mohamed was a pathetic little man who was ruled by his ego. Jesus had no intention of anything but waking people up to their divinity. You can't understand this concept because you demonstrate that you are of the consciousness of duality. Wake up!!
uncung
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 1:39:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 12:11:29 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/9/2016 2:04:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Mohammad is the last prophet and succeeded where Jesus failed. He restored the covenant God made with the descendants of Ishmael.

Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

God was displeased with the children of Israel and gave the covenant he made with them to the Muslims.

Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Mohammad (pbuh) was sent to claim that covenant for Muslims. Jesus could not stop the Romans from slaughtering the Jews and destroying their holy temple and city. It was the Muslims that defeated the Romans thereby fulfilling the prophesies and proving Mohammad was a true prophet.

Are you stupid? Jesus knew that this is a free will universe and could not interfere because it is against God's will. Jesus was not a killer. Mohamed was a pathetic little man who was ruled by his ego. Jesus had no intention of anything but waking people up to their divinity. You can't understand this concept because you demonstrate that you are of the consciousness of duality. Wake up!!

Jesus had intention, he wished to bring sword instead of peace.
lotsoffun
Posts: 2,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 3:02:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 1:39:54 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/11/2016 12:11:29 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/9/2016 2:04:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Mohammad is the last prophet and succeeded where Jesus failed. He restored the covenant God made with the descendants of Ishmael.

Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

God was displeased with the children of Israel and gave the covenant he made with them to the Muslims.

Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Mohammad (pbuh) was sent to claim that covenant for Muslims. Jesus could not stop the Romans from slaughtering the Jews and destroying their holy temple and city. It was the Muslims that defeated the Romans thereby fulfilling the prophesies and proving Mohammad was a true prophet.

Are you stupid? Jesus knew that this is a free will universe and could not interfere because it is against God's will. Jesus was not a killer. Mohamed was a pathetic little man who was ruled by his ego. Jesus had no intention of anything but waking people up to their divinity. You can't understand this concept because you demonstrate that you are of the consciousness of duality. Wake up!!

Jesus had intention, he wished to bring sword instead of peace.

I should not have asked if you are stupid. I already knew that you are. What a dumb *ss you are. Yo try to paint a truly great prophet with lies to bring Him down, way down to the sub human level of that disgusting little sniveling murderer that is your moral compass. Who is this? Mohamed the murderer. The only founder of any large religion who was a murderer. There's plenty of evidence for that. There is absolutely no evidence that Jesus ever hurt anyone. You are definitely a muslim coward, and stupid.
uncung
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 3:14:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 3:02:55 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/11/2016 1:39:54 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/11/2016 12:11:29 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/9/2016 2:04:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Mohammad is the last prophet and succeeded where Jesus failed. He restored the covenant God made with the descendants of Ishmael.

Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

God was displeased with the children of Israel and gave the covenant he made with them to the Muslims.

Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Mohammad (pbuh) was sent to claim that covenant for Muslims. Jesus could not stop the Romans from slaughtering the Jews and destroying their holy temple and city. It was the Muslims that defeated the Romans thereby fulfilling the prophesies and proving Mohammad was a true prophet.

Are you stupid? Jesus knew that this is a free will universe and could not interfere because it is against God's will. Jesus was not a killer. Mohamed was a pathetic little man who was ruled by his ego. Jesus had no intention of anything but waking people up to their divinity. You can't understand this concept because you demonstrate that you are of the consciousness of duality. Wake up!!

Jesus had intention, he wished to bring sword instead of peace.

I should not have asked if you are stupid. I already knew that you are. What a dumb *ss you are. Yo try to paint a truly great prophet with lies to bring Him down, way down to the sub human level of that disgusting little sniveling murderer that is your moral compass. Who is this? Mohamed the murderer. The only founder of any large religion who was a murderer. There's plenty of evidence for that. There is absolutely no evidence that Jesus ever hurt anyone. You are definitely a muslim coward, and stupid.

But murder is not always bad. Just like you justify the killing of Osama bin Laden.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 3:46:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/10/2016 6:34:13 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:23:35 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:35:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:21:20 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:47:40 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:21:57 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Christ was crucified because he said he was the son of God.

Oh was He now. Are you sure Jesus wasn't crucified because He claimed to be God? Surely there are passages in the Bible to support evidence of something seen as blasphemy to the Jew's to claim to be God. No?

Can you show me the Scripture(s) that prove Christ said "I am God"?

It would not be beyond my capability to do so, but I won't. Instead I will this this question to you to answer when the time comes for you to truly wish to know.

It's because you can't provide proof you idiot. Christ never claimed that He is the Most High God. Those are assumptions and private interpretations by people such as yourself.

Has anyone in the Bible ever worshipped Jesus and go so far to say He is God? Because if somebody ever dared to call Jesus their God to His face, and Jesus would listen to this and not correct them to such a gross misunderstanding, what does this say about the character of Jesus (?) :)

And again, when did Christ say, "I am God"?
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 3:53:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/10/2016 7:25:36 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:21:54 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
Boom! you're done. Islam and the Quran are garbage and I'm done with you dumb Muslims and your dumba$$ false "prophet" who couldn't read and write. Enjoy your last days on this earth, because the next kingdom on this earth will be God's ruled by the Israelites.

Hold up there killer. Let's just think this through a minute since you already crucified the Son of God, I mean, what makes you think you're still chilly chill cool with the Almighty? And if indeed that was the Creator Himself that you ever so despised for doing stupid tricks, like moonwalking on water, turning water into wine, and one fish to two fish to go feed as many fish the hungry town needed, with all that and so much more, I'm guessing God could land right on your head and His presence wouldn't knock any sense into you.

Amos 3:1-2

1 Heare this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family, which I brought vp from the land of Egypt, saying;

2 You onely haue I knowen of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which hee foreknew. Wote yee not what the Scripture saieth of Elias? how hee maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Good riddance to you :)
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 3:54:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/10/2016 6:54:14 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:21:54 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 1:31:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The covenant blessed the seed of Abraham. Ishmael was the first born of Abraham. The Quran replaces the Bible. Mohammed said he was the last prophet. We have not had another prophet after Mohammad. He was speaking the truth.

And agian, no Biblical proof.

The bible is not a reliable historical document. It is a book on theology.

But you see Gods displeasure with Israel. He sent Jesus whom they rejected.

Yet God still gave us salvation. You have no Biblical proof of anything you are saying.

Jesus was not sacrificed, he was crucified. People were crucified for committing crimes.

The covenant was already made with Abraham and Ishmael was a descendant of Abraham. A new covenant was promised to replace the old but that never happened because Israel remained disobedient.

And where is the Scriptural proof?

There is no proof a second covenant was made. It was promised in 2 Samuel, but not fulfilled.

Abraham offered Sarah as a prostitute to the Pharaoh and Abimelech. You don't do that with your wife you love.

Ok, he hated Sarah and for hating her Isaac became the first born and was given the promise.

It is possible Isaac was father by one of the many male clients of Sarah. She was after all a prostitute. This was why Abraham had no hesitation offering Isaac as a burnt offering because he was illegitimate. Even God refused to accept Isaac as a burnt offering.isaac was considered unclean.

Luke 13:34 "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.
Luke 13:35 Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'"

And where does it say God gave the covenant to Ishmael???

God gave it to the descendants of Ishmael.
Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

They have prospered as it was promised.

Sure they did...lol.

Christianity was a Jewish sectarian religion.

Yup, and Islam came from Christianity and Judaism...lol

Because Judaism and Christianity failed God sent the prophet Mohammad with a new message which the prophet recited to scribes to give us the Quranic scriptures.

These are both scriptural and historical facts. The descendants of Ishmael came out ahead of the Jews.
The Jews are reduced to stealing land from Ishmael's descendan

So where's the proof???

The Jewish settlements on Palestinian land.

Galatians 4:22-28

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sonnes, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman, was borne after the flesh: but hee of the freewoman, was by promise.

24 Which things are an Allegorie; for these are the two Couenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Ierusalem, which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

26 But Ierusalem which is aboue is free, which is the mother of vs all.

27 For it is written, Reioyce thou barren that bearest not, breake foorth and cry thou that traueilest not; for the desolate hath many moe children then she which hath an husband.

28 Now wee, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

It is possible Isaac was father by one of the many male clients of Sarah. She was after all a prostitute. This was why Abraham had no hesitation offering Isaac as a burnt offering because he was an illegitimate bastard. Even God refused to accept Isaac as a burnt offering. Isaac was considered too unclean for a burnt offering.

Boom! you're done. Islam and the Quran are garbage and I'm done with you dumb Muslims and your dumba$$ false "prophet" who couldn't read and write. Enjoy your last days on this earth, because the next kingdom on this earth will be God's ruled by the Israelites.
The proof is the demise of the Jews and children of Israel and the promised prosperity the Arabs and Islam is enjoying. Christians don't have a covenant with God. Christians are therefore not required to undergo circumcision.

If that's what floats your boat...lol
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 3:56:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/10/2016 10:34:19 PM, uncung wrote:
Seems like you are replacing words in this Scripture. I haven't found a Bible with this wording. And you didn't give any other Scriptures that prove your point. Replaceing words in Scripture is not proving your point.


I don't replace any words. Go check by your self.

Here is the Hebrew version of that verse, since you want to go into the Hebrew.

Genesis 16:12 12 And he shall be a wild a$$ of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren.

That is the Hebrew version. http://biblehub.com...

Pere does not mean "fruit". It means a wild donkey.


Pere also means fertile, pere adam = fertile man. So which one we should use in translating pere adam? wild as s or fertile man? (FYI, adam=man).


I'm asking you what is your point about Ishmael being blessed, if all the other nations were somehow blessed. I'm not talking about Islam being a true religion. I just asked if Ishmael being blessed means that Islam is the one true religion.

Your bible blessed Ishmael, you can refute that. Does Ishmael have to do with the truthness of islam? Go figure by your self.


We circumambulate Kabba in Mecca.

I'm sure you do, however, this is what Muslims do at the Kabba. Walk around Kaaba for seven rounds, which is a ritual worship that is done either independently or in context with the rituals of hajj (pilgrimage) or Omra (minor pilgrimage). Also, Muslims perform Salat (praying); that is the 2nd pillar of Islam five pillars; facing Kaaba. Thus, you worship a rock with no powers, no mind, no soul; it's a rock.

Do we ask the rock to help us? do we mention the rock in our prayer? nope. Kabba is merely a direction of our body motion during praying.

Do we enslave you?

Not anymore because it's been "abolished." Now we are enslaved in "America," as the 13th Amendment allows legal slavery as punishment. However, don't think that because you no longer enslave us that the God of Israel forgot. That is why God is going to enslave all the nations when Christ returns.


Good.


Job beat his wife. Yes Quran tells so. the Bible doesn't condemn wife beating. Moreover, if the women committed adultery they have to be put to death. It beyond beating, right?

The Bible also doesn't say to beat your wife, does it? If the Bible doesn't say to beat your wife, what does that tell you? That is not a custom of the Israelites, that is your custom. In the Bible, in the OT, if the man or woman committed adultery, they were put to death, yes. But were is that in the New Covenant God made with us, the Israelites??? We no longer stone anyone or sacrafice animals, because we are under the grace of Christ, but we are still under the Law, in exception of animal sacrifice.


Does your Bible condemn beating wife? nope.
"If a man be found lying with a woman married to a husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman and the woman; so shalt thou put away evil from Israel." [Deuteronomy 22.22]

Which proves my point up above.

No it doesn't mention the minimum age for marriage. Morover:
Rebecca, when she was married to Isaac, was but three Years of Age. ( Gen 23:1) .

Was she?
Yes she was.

Genesis 23:1 And Sarah was an hundred and seuen and twenty yeeres olde: these were the yeeres of the life of Sarah.

I don't see where it says Rebecca was 3 years old when she married Isaac. There is no where in Scripture that says Rebecca was 3 years old when Isaac married her. There is no sufficent evidence proving that she was 3, those are assumpitons made by idiots who are trying to pervert the Bible, like yourself.


Rebecca, when she was married to Isaac, was but three Years of Age. His words run thus, "When Abraham was come from Mount Moria, he received the joyful News of Rebecca. Isaac was at that Time Thirty seven years old; and then did Sarah die. The time, from birth of Isaac to the death of Sarah, was Thirty seven Years, And Sarah was Ninety Years old when Isaac was born; and One Hundred and Twenty Seven Years old when she died: As it is said in Gen 23:1 . Sarah was one hundred and twenty-seven years old. Behold, the Age of Isaac was Thirty Seven Years, at the Time of the Birth of Rebecca. And when he had waited for her three Years, till she was fit for marriage, he took her to wife."
According to this Account, Rebecca was a very notable Girl at three years of age. But that a girl of three Years old is fit for marriage, is maintained very plainly in the Jewish writings; particularly, in Emek Hamelech, in the following passage, "our blessed sags, of blessed memory, say, that a female is not fit for marriage, "till she is arrived at the Age of three years and one day." The Talmud supports these Sages here, in the part entitled Avoda Sara. And the Sanhedrin says, A daughter, who is of the age of three years and one day, is, by being bedded with a Man, lawfully married."


Christ was the first creation of God.

Then?

Proverbs 8:22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

That is why Christ is the Son of God. As for the sons of God, that is referring to the Israelites.
But all Christians non Israelites also consider their self as children of God. SO it is not prevail for Israelite per se, right?


But Jews don't believe in your Jesus.

In order to know anyting about the Israelites, you need to know who they are today. Those "white" Edomites in Israel today are not the Biblical Israelites. Did those "white" people go into slavery on ships (Deuteronomy 28:68) with yokes of iron on their neck (Deuteronomy 28:48)? Where those "white" Germans sold to other nations for bondmen and bondwomen (Deuteronomy 28:68)? No. Those nasty Edomites didn't not go through any of the curses God explained would happen if we didn't keep his commandments. Those dirty Edomites in Israel today are the ones who endorsed our slavery.

Ezeikel 36:5 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Surely in the fire of my ielousie haue I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against al Idumea, which haue appointed my land into their possession, with the ioy of all their heart, with despitefull minds to cast it out for a praye.

Idumea means red. Esau was red (Genesis 25:25) becuase you could see his blood through his skin. Isn't it funny how "white" people turn red when they get angry, sad, laugh too much or when they are in the sun? It's because they are the Biblical Edomites today. Idumea is Edom or "white" people and they are the ones who have possessed the land of Israel today.

It has nothing to do with my assertion above.

The disciples were never Muslim, they were Jews. That is why Muslims cannot prove in the Bible that the disciples were Muslims. They claim that prophet Muhammad was the last prophet yet they can't prove it in the Bible.

They were muslims. Your Bible states so.

If that's what floats your boat...lol
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 4:40:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 3:46:00 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:34:13 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:23:35 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:35:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:21:20 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:47:40 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:21:57 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Christ was crucified because he said he was the son of God.

Oh was He now. Are you sure Jesus wasn't crucified because He claimed to be God? Surely there are passages in the Bible to support evidence of something seen as blasphemy to the Jew's to claim to be God. No?

Can you show me the Scripture(s) that prove Christ said "I am God"?

It would not be beyond my capability to do so, but I won't. Instead I will this this question to you to answer when the time comes for you to truly wish to know.

It's because you can't provide proof you idiot. Christ never claimed that He is the Most High God. Those are assumptions and private interpretations by people such as yourself.

Has anyone in the Bible ever worshipped Jesus and go so far to say He is God? Because if somebody ever dared to call Jesus their God to His face, and Jesus would listen to this and not correct them to such a gross misunderstanding, what does this say about the character of Jesus (?) :)

And again, when did Christ say, "I am God"?

Huh? That's what you're coming back with, the exact same reply as last time? Guys like you only understand simple shut that literals spells out the answers. Sorry kid, the world wasn't meant to be that easy to figure out. I bet you think your going to heaven when you die. That shirt always cracks me up when people think one life is all they need to sweat until eternal vacations kicks in to sip martinis on cloud nine while rubbing their nipple in slow motion because their too busy dreaming about how awesome they are. Yeah good luck with that.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 4:53:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 3:53:27 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 7:25:36 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:21:54 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
Boom! you're done. Islam and the Quran are garbage and I'm done with you dumb Muslims and your dumba$$ false "prophet" who couldn't read and write. Enjoy your last days on this earth, because the next kingdom on this earth will be God's ruled by the Israelites.

Hold up there killer. Let's just think this through a minute since you already crucified the Son of God, I mean, what makes you think you're still chilly chill cool with the Almighty? And if indeed that was the Creator Himself that you ever so despised for doing stupid tricks, like moonwalking on water, turning water into wine, and one fish to two fish to go feed as many fish the hungry town needed, with all that and so much more, I'm guessing God could land right on your head and His presence wouldn't knock any sense into you.

Amos 3:1-2

1 Heare this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family, which I brought vp from the land of Egypt, saying;

2 You onely haue I knowen of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which hee foreknew. Wote yee not what the Scripture saieth of Elias? how hee maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,


Good riddance to you :)

I'm not sure what's going on here but I'd like to get a closer look at that zoo roaring inside your head. But is it dangerous? Maybe I should just throw animal crackers from a safe distance until those lions calm down. Can I feed them? They seem agitated.
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 7:20:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/10/2016 9:43:26 PM, harrytruman wrote:
again. you guys kill prophets and call them false. that's what you do.

This is beyond absurd, genuine prophets such as the prophet Isaiah and Moses gave us specific instructions as to how to tell a real prophet from a false one, Isaiah 8:20:
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."
John and Jesus spoke completely contrary to the law and testimony,therefor false prophets, the same goes for Muhammad.

and about this:
http://www.aljazeera.com...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
http://mondoweiss.net...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I could respond to all that, but not now, either way, they were at war, and some women and children died, also, very little of that was Israel, most of that was the US of A, and another thing, if I wanted to cite the atrocities done my Islam, the list would be much longer, over 400 million people have died as a result of Islam since its founding, so if we want to include all that, your "prophet" was many times worse than Adolf Hitler!
Here are some of the attacks done in the last 30 days alone:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com...

come on Harry you know that it's b.s. all Islamic countries that are around occupied Palestinian are burning down. Isis is destroying every country that is an enemy to the Israeli regime. United States attacked Iraq and toppled Saddam Hussein. yet people of Iraq choose a Shia Muslims as their president. this pissed off Israel. also, your loss in the 33-day war against a a small group of Shia Muslims, made you guys even more angry. Arabic spring was another reason. hence, Isis was formed to weaken Islamic countries and give a good excuse to United states to have military presence in the region and help Israel. (there is another reason to it but I'm sure you wouldn't understand it)
and The only country that is truly safe in the Middle East is Iran and that's because we are and have been fighting with United States and Israel oppression (say hello to syed hassan nasrallah and Qassem soleimani!).

also, about women being treated like filthy lil things in Judaism:
http://www.come-and-hear.com...
https://www.bj.org...
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 7:27:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 7:20:09 AM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/10/2016 9:43:26 PM, harrytruman wrote:
again. you guys kill prophets and call them false. that's what you do.

This is beyond absurd, genuine prophets such as the prophet Isaiah and Moses gave us specific instructions as to how to tell a real prophet from a false one, Isaiah 8:20:
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."
John and Jesus spoke completely contrary to the law and testimony,therefor false prophets, the same goes for Muhammad.

and about this:
http://www.aljazeera.com...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
http://mondoweiss.net...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I could respond to all that, but not now, either way, they were at war, and some women and children died, also, very little of that was Israel, most of that was the US of A, and another thing, if I wanted to cite the atrocities done my Islam, the list would be much longer, over 400 million people have died as a result of Islam since its founding, so if we want to include all that, your "prophet" was many times worse than Adolf Hitler!
Here are some of the attacks done in the last 30 days alone:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com...

come on Harry you know that it's b.s. all Islamic countries that are around occupied Palestinian are burning down. Isis is destroying every country that is an enemy to the Israeli regime. United States attacked Iraq and toppled Saddam Hussein. yet people of Iraq choose a Shia Muslims as their president. this pissed off Israel. also, your loss in the 33-day war against a a small group of Shia Muslims, made you guys even more angry. Arabic spring was another reason. hence, Isis was formed to weaken Islamic countries and give a good excuse to United states to have military presence in the region and help Israel. (there is another reason to it but I'm sure you wouldn't understand it)
and The only country that is truly safe in the Middle East is Iran and that's because we are and have been fighting with United States and Israel oppression (say hello to syed hassan nasrallah and Qassem soleimani!).

Hahahahaha! Saudi Arabia and Turkey are enemies of Israel, friends of Isis, so, liar.

also, about women being treated like filthy lil things in Judaism:
http://www.come-and-hear.com...
https://www.bj.org...

Talmud? Amigo, there is a difference between Talmud and Torah, the Talmud is a false book made up by rabbis,
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 7:31:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/10/2016 9:43:26 PM, harrytruman wrote:
again. you guys kill prophets and call them false. that's what you do.

This is beyond absurd, genuine prophets such as the prophet Isaiah and Moses gave us specific instructions as to how to tell a real prophet from a false one, Isaiah 8:20:
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."
John and Jesus spoke completely contrary to the law and testimony,therefor false prophets, the same goes for Muhammad.

and about this:
http://www.aljazeera.com...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
http://mondoweiss.net...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I could respond to all that, but not now, either way, they were at war, and some women and children died, also, very little of that was Israel, most of that was the US of A, and another thing, if I wanted to cite the atrocities done my Islam, the list would be much longer, over 400 million people have died as a result of Islam since its founding, so if we want to include all that, your "prophet" was many times worse than Adolf Hitler!
Here are some of the attacks done in the last 30 days alone:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com...

right. so Jesus and John and Zakarya and all other prophets that you killed are false and only those two are true?
and the problem is that even though you say moses was a true prophet, you didn't really obey him.
right after you crossed the river, you saw a group of people worshiping a golden calf, you said to Moses:

We took the Children of Israel (with safety) across the sea. They came upon a people devoted entirely to some idols they had. They said: "O Moses! fashion for us a god like unto the gods they have." He said: "Surely ye are a people without knowledge.

and after that when Moses when to the mountain for forty days, you made another golden calf and started to worship it, and even burned children alive and sacrificed them to it, and then started an orgy.

also, when Moses told you to enter the city, you told Moses that there are creatures there and we won't enter. you and your God enter it and take it, after that we'll enter.

for all these disobedience, God made you wander the desert for 40 years, during which years, Moses died.

so, you didn't even believe in Moses as a prophet of God, because in your eyes, God was a golden calf.
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 7:43:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 7:27:49 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 6/11/2016 7:20:09 AM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/10/2016 9:43:26 PM, harrytruman wrote:
again. you guys kill prophets and call them false. that's what you do.

This is beyond absurd, genuine prophets such as the prophet Isaiah and Moses gave us specific instructions as to how to tell a real prophet from a false one, Isaiah 8:20:
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."
John and Jesus spoke completely contrary to the law and testimony,therefor false prophets, the same goes for Muhammad.

and about this:
http://www.aljazeera.com...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
http://mondoweiss.net...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I could respond to all that, but not now, either way, they were at war, and some women and children died, also, very little of that was Israel, most of that was the US of A, and another thing, if I wanted to cite the atrocities done my Islam, the list would be much longer, over 400 million people have died as a result of Islam since its founding, so if we want to include all that, your "prophet" was many times worse than Adolf Hitler!
Here are some of the attacks done in the last 30 days alone:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com...

come on Harry you know that it's b.s. all Islamic countries that are around occupied Palestinian are burning down. Isis is destroying every country that is an enemy to the Israeli regime. United States attacked Iraq and toppled Saddam Hussein. yet people of Iraq choose a Shia Muslims as their president. this pissed off Israel. also, your loss in the 33-day war against a a small group of Shia Muslims, made you guys even more angry. Arabic spring was another reason. hence, Isis was formed to weaken Islamic countries and give a good excuse to United states to have military presence in the region and help Israel. (there is another reason to it but I'm sure you wouldn't understand it)
and The only country that is truly safe in the Middle East is Iran and that's because we are and have been fighting with United States and Israel oppression (say hello to syed hassan nasrallah and Qassem soleimani!).

Hahahahaha! Saudi Arabia and Turkey are enemies of Israel, friends of Isis, so, liar.
right. well, it's ok that you find it funny.
read this
http://journal-neo.org...

also, about women being treated like filthy lil things in Judaism:
http://www.come-and-hear.com...
https://www.bj.org...
Talmud? Amigo, there is a difference between Talmud and Torah, the Talmud is a false book made up by rabbis,
again, you're showing that you're a real Jew. calling whatever that goes against your desires, False.
Harikrish
Posts: 24,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 12:37:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 12:11:29 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/9/2016 2:04:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Mohammad is the last prophet and succeeded where Jesus failed. He restored the covenant God made with the descendants of Ishmael.

Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

God was displeased with the children of Israel and gave the covenant he made with them to the Muslims.

Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Mohammad (pbuh) was sent to claim that covenant for Muslims. Jesus could not stop the Romans from slaughtering the Jews and destroying their holy temple and city. It was the Muslims that defeated the Romans thereby fulfilling the prophesies and proving Mohammad was a true prophet.

Are you stupid? Jesus knew that this is a free will universe and could not interfere because it is against God's will. Jesus was not a killer. Mohamed was a pathetic little man who was ruled by his ego. Jesus had no intention of anything but waking people up to their divinity. You can't understand this concept because you demonstrate that you are of the consciousness of duality. Wake up!!

Jesus suffered from delusions and a messiah complex. Messiah Complex is a mental illness that is listed in tbe DSM-5 (The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders)

Messiah complex) is a state of mind in which an individual holds a belief that he or she is, or is destined to become a saviour.

He mental illness became apparent when he was hung on the cross and cried out in deep pain.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"). -
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 1:47:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 4:40:43 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/11/2016 3:46:00 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:34:13 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:23:35 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:35:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:21:20 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:47:40 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:21:57 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Christ was crucified because he said he was the son of God.

Oh was He now. Are you sure Jesus wasn't crucified because He claimed to be God? Surely there are passages in the Bible to support evidence of something seen as blasphemy to the Jew's to claim to be God. No?

Can you show me the Scripture(s) that prove Christ said "I am God"?

It would not be beyond my capability to do so, but I won't. Instead I will this this question to you to answer when the time comes for you to truly wish to know.

It's because you can't provide proof you idiot. Christ never claimed that He is the Most High God. Those are assumptions and private interpretations by people such as yourself.

Has anyone in the Bible ever worshipped Jesus and go so far to say He is God? Because if somebody ever dared to call Jesus their God to His face, and Jesus would listen to this and not correct them to such a gross misunderstanding, what does this say about the character of Jesus (?) :)

And again, when did Christ say, "I am God"?

Huh? That's what you're coming back with, the exact same reply as last time? Guys like you only understand simple shut that literals spells out the answers. Sorry kid, the world wasn't meant to be that easy to figure out. I bet you think your going to heaven when you die. That shirt always cracks me up when people think one life is all they need to sweat until eternal vacations kicks in to sip martinis on cloud nine while rubbing their nipple in slow motion because their too busy dreaming about how awesome they are. Yeah good luck with that.

Yup, coming from the moron who couldn't answer my question.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 1:49:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 4:53:20 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/11/2016 3:53:27 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 7:25:36 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:21:54 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
Boom! you're done. Islam and the Quran are garbage and I'm done with you dumb Muslims and your dumba$$ false "prophet" who couldn't read and write. Enjoy your last days on this earth, because the next kingdom on this earth will be God's ruled by the Israelites.

Hold up there killer. Let's just think this through a minute since you already crucified the Son of God, I mean, what makes you think you're still chilly chill cool with the Almighty? And if indeed that was the Creator Himself that you ever so despised for doing stupid tricks, like moonwalking on water, turning water into wine, and one fish to two fish to go feed as many fish the hungry town needed, with all that and so much more, I'm guessing God could land right on your head and His presence wouldn't knock any sense into you.

Amos 3:1-2

1 Heare this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family, which I brought vp from the land of Egypt, saying;

2 You onely haue I knowen of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which hee foreknew. Wote yee not what the Scripture saieth of Elias? how hee maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,


Good riddance to you :)

I'm not sure what's going on here but I'd like to get a closer look at that zoo roaring inside your head. But is it dangerous? Maybe I should just throw animal crackers from a safe distance until those lions calm down. Can I feed them? They seem agitated.

Oh trust me, you are going to be feeding our lions a whole lot when you are our little slave :).
Fatihah
Posts: 9,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 2:25:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 3:02:55 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

I should not have asked if you are stupid. I already knew that you are. What a dumb *ss you are. Yo try to paint a truly great prophet with lies to bring Him down, way down to the sub human level of that disgusting little sniveling murderer that is your moral compass. Who is this? Mohamed the murderer. The only founder of any large religion who was a murderer. There's plenty of evidence for that. There is absolutely no evidence that Jesus ever hurt anyone. You are definitely a muslim coward, and stupid.

Response: What did I tell you about crying all over the forum like a little girl? Your Jesus was against peace (Matthew 10:34). Deal with it Dummy.
desmac
Posts: 7,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 2:37:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 2:25:44 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/11/2016 3:02:55 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

I should not have asked if you are stupid. I already knew that you are. What a dumb *ss you are. Yo try to paint a truly great prophet with lies to bring Him down, way down to the sub human level of that disgusting little sniveling murderer that is your moral compass. Who is this? Mohamed the murderer. The only founder of any large religion who was a murderer. There's plenty of evidence for that. There is absolutely no evidence that Jesus ever hurt anyone. You are definitely a muslim coward, and stupid.


Response: What did I tell you about crying all over the forum like a little girl? Your Jesus was against peace (Matthew 10:34). Deal with it Dummy.

Fati continuing his odd obsession with little girls
Di mortuis
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 2:37:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 1:47:00 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/11/2016 4:40:43 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/11/2016 3:46:00 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:34:13 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:23:35 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:35:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:21:20 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:47:40 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:21:57 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Christ was crucified because he said he was the son of God.

Oh was He now. Are you sure Jesus wasn't crucified because He claimed to be God? Surely there are passages in the Bible to support evidence of something seen as blasphemy to the Jew's to claim to be God. No?

Can you show me the Scripture(s) that prove Christ said "I am God"?

It would not be beyond my capability to do so, but I won't. Instead I will this this question to you to answer when the time comes for you to truly wish to know.

It's because you can't provide proof you idiot. Christ never claimed that He is the Most High God. Those are assumptions and private interpretations by people such as yourself.

Has anyone in the Bible ever worshipped Jesus and go so far to say He is God? Because if somebody ever dared to call Jesus their God to His face, and Jesus would listen to this and not correct them to such a gross misunderstanding, what does this say about the character of Jesus (?) :)

And again, when did Christ say, "I am God"?

Huh? That's what you're coming back with, the exact same reply as last time? Guys like you only understand simple shut that literals spells out the answers. Sorry kid, the world wasn't meant to be that easy to figure out. I bet you think your going to heaven when you die. That shirt always cracks me up when people think one life is all they need to sweat until eternal vacations kicks in to sip martinis on cloud nine while rubbing their nipple in slow motion because their too busy dreaming about how awesome they are. Yeah good luck with that.

Yup, coming from the moron who couldn't answer my question.

My God, I did answer your question.
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 2:49:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
No, the Talmud is some false book made up by rabbis, wee worked on an entire declaration about this, the Talmud and the Qur'an are both false, see here:
https://docs.google.com...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 2:50:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 1:49:23 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/11/2016 4:53:20 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/11/2016 3:53:27 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 7:25:36 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:21:54 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
Boom! you're done. Islam and the Quran are garbage and I'm done with you dumb Muslims and your dumba$$ false "prophet" who couldn't read and write. Enjoy your last days on this earth, because the next kingdom on this earth will be God's ruled by the Israelites.

Hold up there killer. Let's just think this through a minute since you already crucified the Son of God, I mean, what makes you think you're still chilly chill cool with the Almighty? And if indeed that was the Creator Himself that you ever so despised for doing stupid tricks, like moonwalking on water, turning water into wine, and one fish to two fish to go feed as many fish the hungry town needed, with all that and so much more, I'm guessing God could land right on your head and His presence wouldn't knock any sense into you.

Amos 3:1-2

1 Heare this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family, which I brought vp from the land of Egypt, saying;

2 You onely haue I knowen of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which hee foreknew. Wote yee not what the Scripture saieth of Elias? how hee maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,


Good riddance to you :)

I'm not sure what's going on here but I'd like to get a closer look at that zoo roaring inside your head. But is it dangerous? Maybe I should just throw animal crackers from a safe distance until those lions calm down. Can I feed them? They seem agitated.

Oh trust me, you are going to be feeding our lions a whole lot when you are our little slave :).

I'm not sure what's more appropriate here. I could respond by bending you over to your endless contradictions, and spank you over and over, but it seems you enjoy it too much. So let's just get real a minute and recognize you already a slave boy. You were born a slave and will continue to be a slave within a universe that bows to those strapped with the fastest mathematics.
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 2:51:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
right. so Jesus and John and Zakarya and all other prophets that you killed are false and only those two are true?

No, Isaiah, Moses, Ezekiel, Hosea, Jonah, Avram, Sarai, Deborah, etc.

and the problem is that even though you say moses was a true prophet, you didn't really obey him.
right after you crossed the river, you saw a group of people worshiping a golden calf, you said to Moses:

We took the Children of Israel (with safety) across the sea. They came upon a people devoted entirely to some idols they had. They said: "O Moses! fashion for us a god like unto the gods they have." He said: "Surely ye are a people without knowledge.

and after that when Moses when to the mountain for forty days, you made another golden calf and started to worship it, and even burned children alive and sacrificed them to it, and then started an orgy.

also, when Moses told you to enter the city, you told Moses that there are creatures there and we won't enter. you and your God enter it and take it, after that we'll enter.

for all these disobedience, God made you wander the desert for 40 years, during which years, Moses died.

so, you didn't even believe in Moses as a prophet of God, because in your eyes, God was a golden calf.

I never worshiped any golden calfs- that was some other Jews.
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 3:05:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 2:49:45 PM, harrytruman wrote:
No, the Talmud is some false book made up by rabbis, wee worked on an entire declaration about this, the Talmud and the Qur'an are both false, see here:
https://docs.google.com...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
if you say so.
wow, wikipedia huh?
i invite you to watch this documentary:
The-Real-House-of-Saud-Saudi-Arabia's-Oil-For-Tyranny
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 3:21:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 2:51:39 PM, harrytruman wrote:
right. so Jesus and John and Zakarya and all other prophets that you killed are false and only those two are true?

No, Isaiah, Moses, Ezekiel, Hosea, Jonah, Avram, Sarai, Deborah, etc.

and the problem is that even though you say moses was a true prophet, you didn't really obey him.
right after you crossed the river, you saw a group of people worshiping a golden calf, you said to Moses:

We took the Children of Israel (with safety) across the sea. They came upon a people devoted entirely to some idols they had. They said: "O Moses! fashion for us a god like unto the gods they have." He said: "Surely ye are a people without knowledge.

and after that when Moses when to the mountain for forty days, you made another golden calf and started to worship it, and even burned children alive and sacrificed them to it, and then started an orgy.

also, when Moses told you to enter the city, you told Moses that there are creatures there and we won't enter. you and your God enter it and take it, after that we'll enter.

for all these disobedience, God made you wander the desert for 40 years, during which years, Moses died.

so, you didn't even believe in Moses as a prophet of God, because in your eyes, God was a golden calf.

I never worshiped any golden calfs- that was some other Jews.

they were the Jews who lived in the time of Moses. those who had seen all the miracles of Moses, and crossed the river with Moses, and saw pharaoh and his army die before God of Moses . those were the ones who ended up worshiping the golden calf.

and a lil warning about Israeli regime from Quran:
And We gave (Clear) Warning to the Children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished)!
When the first of the warnings came to pass, We sent against you Our servants given to terrible warfare: They entered the very inmost parts of your homes; and it was a warning (completely) fulfilled.
Then did We grant you the Return as against them: We gave you increase in resources and sons, and made you the more numerous in man-power.
If ye did well, ye did well for yourselves; if ye did evil, (ye did it) against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disfigure your faces, and to enter your Temple as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that fell into their power.

(my note: first time was when they killed john and Zakarya and tried to kill Jesus, and were destroyed in Babylon (?), and the second time (probably) is for creation of Israel state and it's ultimate fate which is to be destroyed by it's enemies.

some Palestinians even quote from some of the Israeli people that according to their scholars "the signs are gathering and the time is nigh." though, who am i to say?
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 3:46:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Jews are not prone to mischief as you claim, in fact we have the lowest crime rates o any religious group and some of the highest IQ.
lightseeker
Posts: 1,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 4:07:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 3:46:31 PM, harrytruman wrote:
Jews are not prone to mischief as you claim, in fact we have the lowest crime rates o any religious group and some of the highest IQ.
http://www.larouchepub.com...
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 4:39:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 4:07:42 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/11/2016 3:46:31 PM, harrytruman wrote:
Jews are not prone to mischief as you claim, in fact we have the lowest crime rates o any religious group and some of the highest IQ.
http://www.larouchepub.com...

What does that have to do with anything?