Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 5:18:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2016 4:39:11 PM, harrytruman wrote:
At 6/11/2016 4:07:42 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/11/2016 3:46:31 PM, harrytruman wrote:
Jews are not prone to mischief as you claim, in fact we have the lowest crime rates o any religious group and some of the highest IQ.
http://www.larouchepub.com...

What does that have to do with anything?

that genius without wisdom, is a weapon against humans.
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 7:01:11 PM
At 6/11/2016 2:37:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/11/2016 1:47:00 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/11/2016 4:40:43 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/11/2016 3:46:00 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:34:13 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:23:35 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:35:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:21:20 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:47:40 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 5:21:57 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Christ was crucified because he said he was the son of God.

Oh was He now. Are you sure Jesus wasn't crucified because He claimed to be God? Surely there are passages in the Bible to support evidence of something seen as blasphemy to the Jew's to claim to be God. No?

Can you show me the Scripture(s) that prove Christ said "I am God"?

It would not be beyond my capability to do so, but I won't. Instead I will this this question to you to answer when the time comes for you to truly wish to know.

It's because you can't provide proof you idiot. Christ never claimed that He is the Most High God. Those are assumptions and private interpretations by people such as yourself.

Has anyone in the Bible ever worshipped Jesus and go so far to say He is God? Because if somebody ever dared to call Jesus their God to His face, and Jesus would listen to this and not correct them to such a gross misunderstanding, what does this say about the character of Jesus (?) :)

And again, when did Christ say, "I am God"?

Huh? That's what you're coming back with, the exact same reply as last time? Guys like you only understand simple shut that literals spells out the answers. Sorry kid, the world wasn't meant to be that easy to figure out. I bet you think your going to heaven when you die. That shirt always cracks me up when people think one life is all they need to sweat until eternal vacations kicks in to sip martinis on cloud nine while rubbing their nipple in slow motion because their too busy dreaming about how awesome they are. Yeah good luck with that.

Yup, coming from the moron who couldn't answer my question.

My God, I did answer your question.

Really? Because I didn't see any Scriptures.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 7:04:58 PM
At 6/11/2016 1:39:54 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/11/2016 12:11:29 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/9/2016 2:04:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Mohammad is the last prophet and succeeded where Jesus failed. He restored the covenant God made with the descendants of Ishmael.

Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

God was displeased with the children of Israel and gave the covenant he made with them to the Muslims.

Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Mohammad (pbuh) was sent to claim that covenant for Muslims. Jesus could not stop the Romans from slaughtering the Jews and destroying their holy temple and city. It was the Muslims that defeated the Romans thereby fulfilling the prophesies and proving Mohammad was a true prophet.

Are you stupid? Jesus knew that this is a free will universe and could not interfere because it is against God's will. Jesus was not a killer. Mohamed was a pathetic little man who was ruled by his ego. Jesus had no intention of anything but waking people up to their divinity. You can't understand this concept because you demonstrate that you are of the consciousness of duality. Wake up!!

Jesus had intention, he wished to bring sword instead of peace.

Sword is a metaphor for change, for teaching people to change. He wasn't going to change them. They and we have to change individually from within. Muslims take things way too literally.
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 7:22:13 PM
At 6/11/2016 2:50:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/11/2016 1:49:23 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/11/2016 4:53:20 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/11/2016 3:53:27 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 7:25:36 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:21:54 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
Boom! you're done. Islam and the Quran are garbage and I'm done with you dumb Muslims and your dumba$$ false "prophet" who couldn't read and write. Enjoy your last days on this earth, because the next kingdom on this earth will be God's ruled by the Israelites.

Hold up there killer. Let's just think this through a minute since you already crucified the Son of God, I mean, what makes you think you're still chilly chill cool with the Almighty? And if indeed that was the Creator Himself that you ever so despised for doing stupid tricks, like moonwalking on water, turning water into wine, and one fish to two fish to go feed as many fish the hungry town needed, with all that and so much more, I'm guessing God could land right on your head and His presence wouldn't knock any sense into you.

Amos 3:1-2

1 Heare this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family, which I brought vp from the land of Egypt, saying;

2 You onely haue I knowen of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which hee foreknew. Wote yee not what the Scripture saieth of Elias? how hee maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Good riddance to you :)

I'm not sure what's going on here but I'd like to get a closer look at that zoo roaring inside your head. But is it dangerous? Maybe I should just throw animal crackers from a safe distance until those lions calm down. Can I feed them? They seem agitated.

Oh trust me, you are going to be feeding our lions a whole lot when you are our little slave :).

I'm not sure what's more appropriate here. I could respond by bending you over to your endless contradictions, and spank you over and over, but it seems you enjoy it too much. So let's just get real a minute and recognize you already a slave boy. You were born a slave and will continue to be a slave within a universe that bows to those strapped with the fastest mathematics.

Isaiah 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquitie of their fathers, that they doe not rise nor possesse the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

Isaiah 33:1 Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee: when thou shalt cease to spoile, thou shalt bee spoiled; and when thou shalt make an end to deale treacherously, they shall deale treacherously with thee.

Isaiah 14:2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possesse them in the land of the Lord, for seruants and handmaides: and they shall take them captiues, whose captiues they were, and they shall rule ouer their oppressours.

Revelation 13:10 Hee that leadeth into captiuitie, shall goe into captiuitie: Hee that killeth with the sword, must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the Saints.

I may be a "slave boy" now, but when our Kingdom is set on this earth (heaven), you will be my "slave boy" for eternity, licking horse crap off my shoes. Once our kingdom is set on this earth, the real Israelites are never going into captivity again.

Lamentations 4:22 The punishment of thine iniquitie is accomplished, O daughter of Zion, he will no more carie thee away into captiuitie: hee will visit thine iniquitie, O daughter of Edom, hee will discouer thy sinnes.

By the way, if you are a so-called "white" man, your race is finished.

Obadiah 1:8 Shal I not in that day, saith the Lord, euen destroy the wise men out of Edom, and vnderstanding out of the mount of Esau?

Obadiah 1:18 And the house of Iacob shall bee a fire, and the house of Ioseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them and deuoure them, and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau, for the Lord hath spoken it.

Good riddance to you heathen. Enjoy the last days in your kingdom :)...LOL
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 7:59:52 PM
At 6/11/2016 7:01:11 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Oh was He now. Are you sure Jesus wasn't crucified because He claimed to be God? Surely there are passages in the Bible to support evidence of something seen as blasphemy to the Jew's to claim to be God. No?

It would not be beyond my capability to do so, but I won't. Instead I will this this question to you to answer when the time comes for you to truly wish to know.

It's because you can't provide proof you idiot. Christ never claimed that He is the Most High God. Those are assumptions and private interpretations by people such as yourself.

Has anyone in the Bible ever worshipped Jesus and go so far to say He is God? Because if somebody ever dared to call Jesus their God to His face, and Jesus would listen to this and not correct them to such a gross misunderstanding, what does this say about the character of Jesus (?) :)

Huh? That's what you're coming back with, the exact same reply as last time? Guys like you only understand simple shut that literals spells out the answers. Sorry kid, the world wasn't meant to be that easy to figure out. I bet you think your going to heaven when you die. That shirt always cracks me up when people think one life is all they need to sweat until eternal vacations kicks in to sip martinis on cloud nine while rubbing their nipple in slow motion because their too busy dreaming about how awesome they are. Yeah good luck with that.

My Lord, as your loyal Esquire surely I say, whether you say or not, I say it's in the Bible
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 8:26:03 PM
At 6/11/2016 7:59:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

My Lord, as your loyal Esquire surely I say, whether you say or not, I say it's in the Bible

Then there shouldn't be an issue with you proving your point, right?

Isaiah 41:21 Produce your cause, saith the Lord, bring foorth your strong reasons, saith the King of Iacob.
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 8:26:36 PM
At 6/11/2016 5:18:05 PM, lightseeker wrote:
Jews are not prone to mischief as you claim, in fact we have the lowest crime rates o any religious group and some of the highest IQ.

What does that have to do with Jews?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 8:46:35 PM
At 6/11/2016 7:22:13 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/11/2016 2:50:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/11/2016 1:49:23 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/11/2016 4:53:20 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/11/2016 3:53:27 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/10/2016 7:25:36 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/10/2016 6:21:54 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
Boom! you're done. Islam and the Quran are garbage and I'm done with you dumb Muslims and your dumba$$ false "prophet" who couldn't read and write. Enjoy your last days on this earth, because the next kingdom on this earth will be God's ruled by the Israelites.

Hold up there killer. Let's just think this through a minute since you already crucified the Son of God, I mean, what makes you think you're still chilly chill cool with the Almighty? And if indeed that was the Creator Himself that you ever so despised for doing stupid tricks, like moonwalking on water, turning water into wine, and one fish to two fish to go feed as many fish the hungry town needed, with all that and so much more, I'm guessing God could land right on your head and His presence wouldn't knock any sense into you.

Amos 3:1-2

1 Heare this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family, which I brought vp from the land of Egypt, saying;

2 You onely haue I knowen of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which hee foreknew. Wote yee not what the Scripture saieth of Elias? how hee maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Good riddance to you :)

I'm not sure what's going on here but I'd like to get a closer look at that zoo roaring inside your head. But is it dangerous? Maybe I should just throw animal crackers from a safe distance until those lions calm down. Can I feed them? They seem agitated.

Oh trust me, you are going to be feeding our lions a whole lot when you are our little slave :).

I'm not sure what's more appropriate here. I could respond by bending you over to your endless contradictions, and spank you over and over, but it seems you enjoy it too much. So let's just get real a minute and recognize you already a slave boy. You were born a slave and will continue to be a slave within a universe that bows to those strapped with the fastest mathematics.

Isaiah 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquitie of their fathers, that they doe not rise nor possesse the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

Isaiah 33:1 Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee: when thou shalt cease to spoile, thou shalt bee spoiled; and when thou shalt make an end to deale treacherously, they shall deale treacherously with thee.

Isaiah 14:2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possesse them in the land of the Lord, for seruants and handmaides: and they shall take them captiues, whose captiues they were, and they shall rule ouer their oppressours.

Revelation 13:10 Hee that leadeth into captiuitie, shall goe into captiuitie: Hee that killeth with the sword, must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the Saints.

I may be a "slave boy" now, but when our Kingdom is set on this earth (heaven), you will be my "slave boy" for eternity, licking horse crap off my shoes. Once our kingdom is set on this earth, the real Israelites are never going into captivity again.

Lamentations 4:22 The punishment of thine iniquitie is accomplished, O daughter of Zion, he will no more carie thee away into captiuitie: hee will visit thine iniquitie, O daughter of Edom, hee will discouer thy sinnes.

By the way, if you are a so-called "white" man, your race is finished.

Obadiah 1:8 Shal I not in that day, saith the Lord, euen destroy the wise men out of Edom, and vnderstanding out of the mount of Esau?

Obadiah 1:18 And the house of Iacob shall bee a fire, and the house of Ioseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them and deuoure them, and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau, for the Lord hath spoken it.

Good riddance to you heathen. Enjoy the last days in your kingdom :)...LOL

Ugh, could you be any more of a bore? Not bloody likely. If only these were my last days here. I've been trying to get home for a long time. No need to give me a fight. If you want this world so bad then you can habit for all I care.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 9:16:24 PM
At 6/11/2016 8:26:03 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Oh my God, you are too worthy for me to make my point.

Isaiah 41:21 Produce your cause, saith the Lord, bring foorth your strong reasons, saith the King of Iacob.

My King, my Lord, thou art thee the wisest to never deny thy title thus given to you.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 11:00:37 PM
At 5/31/2016 1:43:01 AM, simplelife wrote:

Our Creator isn't going to stop me from speaking for him. Besides, I only obey his voice, not yours.

If you're Saint Brad, shouldn't you be dead now?
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [][]
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 2:15:09 AM
At 6/11/2016 9:16:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

My King, my Lord, thou art thee the wisest to never deny thy title thus given to you.

LOL....next time, just keep your stupidity to yourself. If you can't defend what you say, just shut up.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 2:46:39 AM
At 6/12/2016 2:15:09 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 6/11/2016 9:16:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

LOL....next time, just keep your stupidity to yourself. If you can't defend what you say, just shut up.

Okay maybe I took things to far. Please accept my sincere apology. I would like to admit that truly I am an idiot, but wasn't also Jesus a bit of a dummy?
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 5:17:35 AM
At 6/11/2016 8:26:36 PM, harrytruman wrote:
At 6/11/2016 5:18:05 PM, lightseeker wrote:

What does that have to do with Jews?

well, Kissinger is a Jew.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 5:54:53 AM
At 6/12/2016 5:25:23 AM, harrytruman wrote:
well, Kissinger is a Jew.

And Ruhollah Khomeini was a Muslim.

sure he was. Khomeini was a true Muslim who liberated us from poppet kings and slavery for west.

but, that's not the point. you said you have very low crime rates and i showed you a Jew who wanted to do a mass genocide and kill a whole bunch of people globally, just because having too many people on earth will not go well for the interest of west and Jewish leaders.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 7:12:56 AM
At 6/11/2016 7:04:58 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/11/2016 1:39:54 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/11/2016 12:11:29 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/9/2016 2:04:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Mohammad is the last prophet and succeeded where Jesus failed. He restored the covenant God made with the descendants of Ishmael.

Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

God was displeased with the children of Israel and gave the covenant he made with them to the Muslims.

Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Mohammad (pbuh) was sent to claim that covenant for Muslims. Jesus could not stop the Romans from slaughtering the Jews and destroying their holy temple and city. It was the Muslims that defeated the Romans thereby fulfilling the prophesies and proving Mohammad was a true prophet.

Are you stupid? Jesus knew that this is a free will universe and could not interfere because it is against God's will. Jesus was not a killer. Mohamed was a pathetic little man who was ruled by his ego. Jesus had no intention of anything but waking people up to their divinity. You can't understand this concept because you demonstrate that you are of the consciousness of duality. Wake up!!

Jesus had intention, he wished to bring sword instead of peace.

Sword is a metaphor for change, for teaching people to change. He wasn't going to change them. They and we have to change individually from within. Muslims take things way too literally.

At least he said: Don't think I come to bring peace.
It implies Jesus wished to be an unpeaceful person.