Scientology

nothead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 2:15:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2016 1:08:50 PM, bulproof wrote:
Lafayette was a third rate Sci Fi writer who decided that his third rate crap would make a much more profitable religion.

A man who detested normal religion so greatly he figured his own Creation Story was as good as theirs.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 10:04:34 PM
At 6/15/2016 2:13:31 PM, nothead wrote:
At 6/15/2016 12:54:11 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/14/2016 7:20:20 PM, nothead wrote:
At 6/12/2016 4:47:12 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Hehe, Scientology. I don't think they like fat people. I'm not saying fat women don't have nice butts. Because I didn't say that, so don't go sweating me with the 5th degree. No I plead the 5th degree. Is it just me or is it getting hot up in here. Screw this I'm out. And I like big butts BTW. Whatever screw you

Big butts and Scientology. What a connection to make. Rather fixation.

Well being so fixed to what may be only a drunken situation talking nothing but soup, I should attempt to steer this right, because there is no connection to make. I thought that's what was said. But I definitely didn't say big butts belong solely to fat people, if that was ever implied. And maybe we debate that because noway I'm passing a chance to rabbel rouse a bunch of words that seem to weigh nothing, but heavy, when way weigh heavy go-go skinny girl be twerking too. So that says something about a lot those Scientoligist. Take it anyway you want. I see it every day almost. Guess you could say Clearwater went clear from the start, I'd say at best they steer clear of fat people. All I know is I ain't one yet always Ibeing surrounded all side the center to Scientology, and the only thing worth knowing is yo...where all da fat people go?

Big heads have fatty brains. Not always, only if the space between the brain and skull is normal.

As if anything you say means anything, fathead.

Yeah I got that less-than-subtle celebration to the ambience of no mystery, is perhaps best wise to keep the parade of one's thoughts disguised, now better. To the cerebrate holiday surprise going headbangers ball masquade all the way, is its madness the most wicked of all to know. If reality has many definitions to the truths to each its moments, you would be then correct to say I'm stupid. I'm as stupid as a stupid does, is crazy going forest running naked in the fall of reposed beliefs. Maybe it's easier live a life without seeing so many angles. The school teacher would say I'm a poor student. I would say the teacher says too many things at one time. It's this multitasking mouth always too busy thinking it thinks the obvious understandings, never slowing to know it made my interactions lost to wander inferior, is forever me to see too many dumb questions.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 3:28:26 AM
At 6/14/2016 2:16:40 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 4:32:58 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:02:03 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:31:07 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/13/2016 7:56:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 12:22:35 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:10:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

The only thing I can tell you for certain about them, and the only thing that matters to me, is that the do not conform to the standards set by Christ and his father, and do not appear to have any intention of doing so.

That's enough for me to realise that Christ will condemn everyone of them unless they change.

How long do these vile creations of Jehovah have before the expiration date to conformity expires? Because you're already on record saying the Jehovah's think it's best to pull a weed from the garden before maturity. Such an advent of mortal dispassion to determining what's worthy within the eyes of divine justice is hypocritical comedy at best. Did Jesus not say it's best to let the tares grow along side the wheat until harvest? If so, why would Jesus say such a contradiction? to your instinctive action of an assumption of mind so rich to frequent healthy informations, through all states of cultures to varying curiosities tidied to haste, to waste, to the playa getting played, I wish I could get some kicks when poking fun, but I don't. You'd think so, but I truly don't.

But then the above applies equally to every faith other than that followed by Christ, the Apostles and Jehovah's Witnesses.

For such a new religion as the JEHOVAH'S, how can they know more than the mystical Christians walking since before time began?

The religion followed by Jehovah's Witnesses is not a new one, it is simply the most recent incarnation based on the original, as taught by Jehovah's own son incarnate.

Our King, Christ, has worshipped his father and worked alongside him since the day of his creation all those many millennia ago, before anything else was created. The JWs, and I, worship the same God he always did, his "God and Father" (John 20:17), Jehovah.

Again you reveal your lamentable ignorance of the subject you choose to judge.

Well I'm not trying to judge. I'm trying to get you to answer my questions. These questions are contained in my large paragraph written above. It's the paragraph you chose to ignore. You ignore it because every discussion that you and me have end always the same. You get backed into a corner to where your lies become trapped. The lies then think they can walk away by closing its eyes. The lies, rather then snarl and fight their way to justice, they cower and stay silent so they may live to lie another day.

I will ask you again the question :

Question is, you said the JW's can pull a weed from the garden, did you say this?

No, I did not. we only help identify the weeds, Christ judges which ones need to be puled up.

Yes you did say it. You said a weed must be pulled from a garden. And what makes you so holy to say what is a weed and what is not a weed? I would think only God could know something like that.

You are right. It is not my job to say who will be counted as a weed. My role is only to show people how not to be.

Well good looking you going back to black, back to back, cut loose ,foot loose, bullet boy, power pack is back with the gang, hangman see you soon.

Christ will be the judge, on his father's behalf and using his father's standards, all of which are fully laid out in scripture.

Unfortunately, as scripture makes very clear, the majority will rove themselves to be weeds.

To love or to loath, who cares I dare he dares the biitch goes beware, yo best recognize hell boy is fooked to the Word up goes those no-no get down. Stop clowning on me already Playa played, too,vain, you steal my wisdom, plagerboy best recognize who I is is now me bounce you right round three times, and how did you manage to stay wrong, is silver lining yep yep, seeing the good is MCB singing sad song, but only if it's the saddest. Damn you too good.

Sometimes what looks like a weed may turn into a valuable flower, but Christ will know if that is possible where we cannot.

Yes I agree with this because this was my answer to you, when you said a JW can pull a weed from the garden, like that time they pulled you from entering their garden, yet you are still worthy, yes?

Humans can only go by what they see or think they see. It is not their garden, it is Jehovah's, cared for by his son.

His son let's me know that I am worthy again, his human "branch" have not yet caught up with him.

The answer is simple and comes two ways.

Only two ways says the weakest way to stand tall, no falling here goes fools logic stepping footloose to hell.

Holy spirit lets me know I am once again one of God's children in the sense of an approved servant.

I would not get holy spirit and would not either have the understanding it gives me or display the fruits it invokes if I did to get the spirit.

If it makes you become a better person to powers lost and forgotten or newly acquired, is please allow me to pick up the price for whatever this Holy Spirit cost. Because I would like to buy some for buoy so we can understand each other. I would do that for you. It hurts to see people suffer.

At present I am only concerned with Christ's judgement, not that of any man.

Okay. But love you enemies just because people make mistakes. Maybe you made a mistake in knowing who's good and who is bad. Sometimes the scariest monsters are the nicest people.

To sum up another episode of this week's Lies Masquerading as Contradictions, staring as always, MCB, give it up ladies and gentlemen for the only man to be able to identify a weed to say this might be a weed, but it might be a flower, it might be a weed, no wait it's a flower, no wait, yep...it's a weed. Hello jello, I'm MCB, the dumbest fellow. Yep yep I help Jesus identify the weeds and then I admit I don't know how to identify a weed but I'm going to do it anyways and while I'm at it I'll take credit for someone else's wisdom instead of just admitting I was wrong because being too proud is not a sin....breath long sentence dammit poor grammar I'm going to hell

I am not the only one who can identify who is acting as a weed. Scripture lays down the standards by which weeds are to be distinguished from flowers.

Anyone who can read the Bible can work them out.

They have never changed and there is no reason for them to do so, since what is best for humanity, as well as the rest of creation, has never changed.