At 8/17/2016 4:32:24 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/17/2016 12:18:03 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 9:18:41 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur.

How can you assert God has never spoken to anyone?

Are you aware of the accounts all over the world saying he has?

There is no God in the first place. I am not prepared to believe in anything that has never been proven to exist. If you believe in God you will believe in anything without any proof.

Just because there are accounts from all over the world it does not in any way verify that God talks, let alone exists any more than there are accounts from all over the world that aliens have visited earth and abducted people.
In all cases it is pure delusion, nothing more, nothing less.

So you start with a conclusion and disregard any evidence to the contrary.

So you don't actually have any reason to assert God does not talk to people accept it aligns with your belief that there is no God.

I guess we are done having an intellectual discussion here. Good day to you and God bless.

You are making an incorrect assertion.
As an atheist I start with no conclusion at all.

Quote Willow: "There is no God in the first place"

I have made the valid point that a sizeable consensus does not prove anything and as evidence in support of your argument, it can be dismissed..

Quote Willow: "In all cases it is pure delusion, nothing more, nothing less"

No talk about consensus you assert that all reports from anyone in the world is delusion.

I stated my reason for why God does not talk to people, it is because that, in the absence of evidence, the existence of God can be ruled out. Furthermore, any evidence of God talking has been anecdotal and has not been successfully confirmed.
I do not hold a "belief" that there is no God. I do not have any reason to believe in anything that is asserted where there is no evidence supporting it.

Yeah exactly like I said. Don;t worry your circular reasoning is held by many atheist.

1. god does not exist.
2. there is no evidence for god.
3. When presented with possible evidence for God, deny it.
4. Why deny possible evidence for God.. see point 1.

You are liar and dullard. Now we are really done.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 2:44:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/18/2016 2:19:40 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/18/2016 2:08:07 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/17/2016 4:32:24 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/17/2016 12:18:03 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 9:18:41 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur.

How can you assert God has never spoken to anyone?

Are you aware of the accounts all over the world saying he has?

There is no God in the first place. I am not prepared to believe in anything that has never been proven to exist. If you believe in God you will believe in anything without any proof.

Just because there are accounts from all over the world it does not in any way verify that God talks, let alone exists any more than there are accounts from all over the world that aliens have visited earth and abducted people.
In all cases it is pure delusion, nothing more, nothing less.

So you start with a conclusion and disregard any evidence to the contrary.

So you don't actually have any reason to assert God does not talk to people accept it aligns with your belief that there is no God.

I guess we are done having an intellectual discussion here. Good day to you and God bless.

You are making an incorrect assertion.
As an atheist I start with no conclusion at all.

Quote Willow: "There is no God in the first place"

I have made the valid point that a sizeable consensus does not prove anything and as evidence in support of your argument, it can be dismissed..

Quote Willow: "In all cases it is pure delusion, nothing more, nothing less"

No talk about consensus you assert that all reports from anyone in the world is delusion.

I stated my reason for why God does not talk to people, it is because that, in the absence of evidence, the existence of God can be ruled out. Furthermore, any evidence of God talking has been anecdotal and has not been successfully confirmed.
I do not hold a "belief" that there is no God. I do not have any reason to believe in anything that is asserted where there is no evidence supporting it.

Yeah exactly like I said. Don;t worry your circular reasoning is held by many atheist.

1. god does not exist.
2. there is no evidence for god.
3. When presented with possible evidence for God, deny it.
4. Why deny possible evidence for God.. see point 1.

You are liar and dullard. Now we are really done.

I have not been presented with any possible evidence. If you are referring to "God talking to people" I did not deny it, I rejected it, there is a difference. I rejected that evidence with sound reasoning.
"There is no evidence for the existence of God therefore God does not exist", is not circular reasoning, it is linear logic.
You made the point that I am a liar. Everyone is a liar since everyone has lied and will no doubt continue to lie. If you mean that "I lied", please explain what the lie was.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.