Total Posts:213|Showing Posts:151-180|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Islam:The Dating Game

Fatihah
Posts: 9,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:24:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 3:20:52 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Answer. The. Question.

"Your own argument is that the child is being "protected". From whom, exactly?"

Response: Protected from what can harm her.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:28:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 3:24:28 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 3:20:52 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Answer. The. Question.

"Your own argument is that the child is being "protected". From whom, exactly?"

Response: Protected from what can harm her.

Then why is "what can harm her" being encouraged into the household? Being contractually bound to her without her ability to consent?

That is the harm, Fatiah.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 9,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:32:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 3:28:01 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Then why is "what can harm her" being encouraged into the household? Being contractually bound to her without her ability to consent?

That is the harm, Fatiah.

Response: A man who loves and protects a child is not harmful and a child can give implied consent. Your logic fails.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:36:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 3:32:28 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 3:28:01 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Then why is "what can harm her" being encouraged into the household? Being contractually bound to her without her ability to consent?

That is the harm, Fatiah.

Response: A man who loves and protects a child is not harmful and a child can give implied consent. Your logic fails.

So, according to you...

A child can give implied consent to marriage.
But not sex.

According to you...
conditioning a child into a relationship is "protection" (as an arranged marriage does)
But allowing a child to grow up free from the influence of a stranger is "abuse".

Yeah, dude, sorry, I have no reason at all to consider your tripe to be reflective of reality.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 9,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:42:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 3:36:07 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

So, according to you...

A child can give implied consent to marriage.
But not sex.

According to you...
conditioning a child into a relationship is "protection" (as an arranged marriage does)
But allowing a child to grow up free from the influence of a stranger is "abuse".

Yeah, dude, sorry, I have no reason at all to consider your tripe to be reflective of reality.
Response: To the contrary, according to you, loving and protecting a child is wrong, thus making you a child abuser, and having consensual sex with one who reaches maturity and puberty is wrong, what means your ideology condones raping a child.

Sorry, but your backwards ideology of raping children is not better than Islamic marriage to protect women and children.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:48:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 3:42:41 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 3:36:07 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

So, according to you...

A child can give implied consent to marriage.
But not sex.

According to you...
conditioning a child into a relationship is "protection" (as an arranged marriage does)
But allowing a child to grow up free from the influence of a stranger is "abuse".

Yeah, dude, sorry, I have no reason at all to consider your tripe to be reflective of reality.
Response: To the contrary, according to you, loving and protecting a child is wrong, thus making you a child abuser, and having consensual sex with one who reaches maturity and puberty is wrong, what means your ideology condones raping a child.

Sorry, but your backwards ideology of raping children is not better than Islamic marriage to protect women and children.

I notice how not one shred of your "counter argument" (and I use that term real loosely) bears no semblance of anything I have ever stated, but I can quote you verbatim as to how your ideology 'works'.

Hm.

Good luck with that.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 9,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:51:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 3:48:05 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

I notice how not one shred of your "counter argument" (and I use that term real loosely) bears no semblance of anything I have ever stated, but I can quote you verbatim as to how your ideology 'works'.

Hm.

Good luck with that.

Response: To the contrary, we notice your "quotes" of me are interpolated into your classic strawman, where you then make an argument using the strawman. The problem is in doing so, you always expose yourself as having an ideology of raping children, while Islam promotes loving and protecting women and children.

Good work.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:53:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 3:51:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 3:48:05 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

I notice how not one shred of your "counter argument" (and I use that term real loosely) bears no semblance of anything I have ever stated, but I can quote you verbatim as to how your ideology 'works'.

Hm.

Good luck with that.

Response: To the contrary, we notice your "quotes" of me are interpolated into your classic strawman, where you then make an argument using the strawman. The problem is in doing so, you always expose yourself as having an ideology of raping children, while Islam promotes loving and protecting women and children.

Good work.
Piss off paedophile.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:54:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 3:51:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 3:48:05 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

I notice how not one shred of your "counter argument" (and I use that term real loosely) bears no semblance of anything I have ever stated, but I can quote you verbatim as to how your ideology 'works'.

Hm.

Good luck with that.

Response: To the contrary, we notice your "quotes" of me are interpolated into your classic strawman,.

So then a child can give consent to her marriage while being a child: yes or no.

Answer the question.

Lets drown this horse now that we got it to water.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 9,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:57:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 3:54:48 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

So then a child can give consent to her marriage while being a child: yes or no.

Answer the question.

Lets drown this horse now that we got it to water.

Response: A child can give implied consent to marriage, and there is no harm in a marriage to love and protect a child.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:59:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 3:57:37 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 3:54:48 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

So then a child can give consent to her marriage while being a child: yes or no.

Answer the question.

Lets drown this horse now that we got it to water.

Response: A child can give implied consent to marriage, and there is no harm in a marriage to love and protect a child.

Pedophiles like you don't get a say before they meet the firing squad.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:00:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 3:57:37 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 3:54:48 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

So then a child can give consent to her marriage while being a child: yes or no.

Answer the question.

Lets drown this horse now that we got it to water.

Response: A child can give implied consent to marriage.

Fantastic, that is a "yes".

Now, is 'sex' inherent to a marriage, yes or no?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
desmac
Posts: 7,395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:01:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 3:59:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/10/2016 3:57:37 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 3:54:48 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

So then a child can give consent to her marriage while being a child: yes or no.

Answer the question.

Lets drown this horse now that we got it to water.

Response: A child can give implied consent to marriage, and there is no harm in a marriage to love and protect a child.

Pedophiles like you don't get a say before they meet the firing squad.

If only.
Di mortuis
Fatihah
Posts: 9,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:10:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:00:58 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Fantastic, that is a "yes".

Now, is 'sex' inherent to a marriage, yes or no?

Response: No. It's a desired expectation after one reaches maturity and puberty and through consent.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:12:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:10:48 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:00:58 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Fantastic, that is a "yes".

Now, is 'sex' inherent to a marriage, yes or no?

Response: No. It's a desired expectation after one reaches maturity and puberty and through consent.

Fck off PAEDOPHILE.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:15:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 3:48:05 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 9/10/2016 3:42:41 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 3:36:07 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

So, according to you...

A child can give implied consent to marriage.
But not sex.

According to you...
conditioning a child into a relationship is "protection" (as an arranged marriage does)
But allowing a child to grow up free from the influence of a stranger is "abuse".

Yeah, dude, sorry, I have no reason at all to consider your tripe to be reflective of reality.
Response: To the contrary, according to you, loving and protecting a child is wrong, thus making you a child abuser, and having consensual sex with one who reaches maturity and puberty is wrong, what means your ideology condones raping a child.

Sorry, but your backwards ideology of raping children is not better than Islamic marriage to protect women and children.

I notice how not one shred of your "counter argument" (and I use that term real loosely) bears no semblance of anything I have ever stated, but I can quote you verbatim as to how your ideology 'works'.

Hm.

Good luck with that.

At the very least, Faust, this line of questioning certainly has revealed the mind of someone who justifies pedophilia and rape culture. Fati is forced to lie about what we say, projecting everything a pedophilia would do onto those who abhor pedophilia. It's hard to believe Fati thinks we're all so stupid as to swallow that childish tactic. He even goes so far as to ignore all the data showing the harm that comes to children and women in the Arab culture. He even ignores the fact some countries where Muslims are the majority prohibit child marriages, some of which have the intention of raising the marriage age to 18.

Nonetheless, there are still many folks like Fati living in those same countries who ignore those laws and proceed to boink young girls, physically and emotionally scarring them for life.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
FaustianJustice
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:17:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:10:48 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:00:58 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Fantastic, that is a "yes".

Now, is 'sex' inherent to a marriage, yes or no?

Response: No. It's a desired expectation after one reaches maturity and puberty and through consent.

Fantastic.

Since sex is NOT inherent to a marriage, infidelity doesn't (can't) exist.

Ah, but wait...

"Under Islamic state law, if either has sex before marriage or cheats while in marriage, the punishment is lashing. "

You are self refuting!

If sex is not inherent to a marriage, the concept of 'cheating' has no meaning. Sex is independent of marriage, at least according to you (at this juncture).

But, according to your OP, sex IS inherent to the marriage, because if its had elsewhere, there is punishment.

Please rectify your inconsistency.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
FaustianJustice
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:20:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:15:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/10/2016 3:48:05 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 9/10/2016 3:42:41 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 3:36:07 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

So, according to you...

A child can give implied consent to marriage.
But not sex.

According to you...
conditioning a child into a relationship is "protection" (as an arranged marriage does)
But allowing a child to grow up free from the influence of a stranger is "abuse".

Yeah, dude, sorry, I have no reason at all to consider your tripe to be reflective of reality.
Response: To the contrary, according to you, loving and protecting a child is wrong, thus making you a child abuser, and having consensual sex with one who reaches maturity and puberty is wrong, what means your ideology condones raping a child.

Sorry, but your backwards ideology of raping children is not better than Islamic marriage to protect women and children.

I notice how not one shred of your "counter argument" (and I use that term real loosely) bears no semblance of anything I have ever stated, but I can quote you verbatim as to how your ideology 'works'.

Hm.

Good luck with that.

At the very least, Faust, this line of questioning certainly has revealed the mind of someone who justifies pedophilia and rape culture. Fati is forced to lie about what we say, projecting everything a pedophilia would do onto those who abhor pedophilia. It's hard to believe Fati thinks we're all so stupid as to swallow that childish tactic. He even goes so far as to ignore all the data showing the harm that comes to children and women in the Arab culture. He even ignores the fact some countries where Muslims are the majority prohibit child marriages, some of which have the intention of raising the marriage age to 18.

Nonetheless, there are still many folks like Fati living in those same countries who ignore those laws and proceed to boink young girls, physically and emotionally scarring them for life.

Oh, its about to get better. I am only 2 questions into his supposedly superior model, and he has already refuted himself on the matter.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 9,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:21:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:17:58 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Fantastic.

Since sex is NOT inherent to a marriage, infidelity doesn't (can't) exist.

Ah, but wait...

"Under Islamic state law, if either has sex before marriage or cheats while in marriage, the punishment is lashing. "

You are self refuting!

If sex is not inherent to a marriage, the concept of 'cheating' has no meaning. Sex is independent of marriage, at least according to you (at this juncture).

But, according to your OP, sex IS inherent to the marriage, because if its had elsewhere, there is punishment.

Please rectify your inconsistency.

Response: The definition of "not inherent" is not " infidelity does not exist". Thus your logic fails, and you defense that raping a child is better than loving and protecting women and children as Islam condones fails.

Try again.
desmac
Posts: 7,395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:24:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:21:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:17:58 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Fantastic.

Since sex is NOT inherent to a marriage, infidelity doesn't (can't) exist.

Ah, but wait...

"Under Islamic state law, if either has sex before marriage or cheats while in marriage, the punishment is lashing. "

You are self refuting!

If sex is not inherent to a marriage, the concept of 'cheating' has no meaning. Sex is independent of marriage, at least according to you (at this juncture).

But, according to your OP, sex IS inherent to the marriage, because if its had elsewhere, there is punishment.

Please rectify your inconsistency.

Response: The definition of "not inherent" is not " infidelity does not exist". Thus your logic fails, and you defense that raping a child is better than loving and protecting women and children as Islam condones fails.

Try again.

The lying pedophile Fat1 STILL refuses to provide any evidence for his sick claim that children as young as 6 can show like of sex.
Di mortuis
FaustianJustice
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:27:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:21:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:17:58 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Fantastic.

Since sex is NOT inherent to a marriage, infidelity doesn't (can't) exist.

Ah, but wait...

"Under Islamic state law, if either has sex before marriage or cheats while in marriage, the punishment is lashing. "

You are self refuting!

If sex is not inherent to a marriage, the concept of 'cheating' has no meaning. Sex is independent of marriage, at least according to you (at this juncture).

But, according to your OP, sex IS inherent to the marriage, because if its had elsewhere, there is punishment.

Please rectify your inconsistency.

Response: The definition of "not inherent" is not " infidelity does not exist".

If sex is an "Expectation" (as you have previously stated) and not an "Agreement", then indeed, infidelity CANNOT exist. The very nature of 'fidelity' requires that there be a relationship to one person on some level. In this conversation, that level is "sexual".

Now, since you have stated sex is an expectation, NOT an agreement, fidelity cannot exist as there is not means of it being ensured.

Would you like to amend your statement about sex being an expectation in a marriage?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:30:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 11:47:46 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 1:11:17 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:

There is a problem, Fatihah. An adult is more likely able to determine who would be an appropriate partner versus a child. This is why parents make critical decisions in children's lives. I already explained this.

The issue is that children, especially at the ripe age of 6, rely primarily on parenting/guidance to live. Consenting to marriage or a future partner ought to be done at an age that the individual can reason and make critical decisions independently.

Response: Response: Saying an adult is more likely to determine who would be an appropriate partner only makes my argument since the arrangement involves several adults (parents and husband) and the consent of the child . Furthermore, the fact still remains that there is no harm or wrong if both the intent is to love and protect the child and with her implied consent.

A child of that age is not mature enough to independently and reasonably consent to something of that nature.

This is borderline coercion, yet your piousness obfuscates you to recognize that.
Fatihah
Posts: 9,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:32:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:27:28 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

If sex is an "Expectation" (as you have previously stated) and not an "Agreement", then indeed, infidelity CANNOT exist. The very nature of 'fidelity' requires that there be a relationship to one person on some level. In this conversation, that level is "sexual".

Now, since you have stated sex is an expectation, NOT an agreement, fidelity cannot exist as there is not means of it being ensured.

Would you like to amend your statement about sex being an expectation in a marriage?

Response: The definition of "expectation" is not "cannot exist". again, your flawed logic is a fail.

Sex is based on the agreement to love and protect each other. Hence, without the agreement, sex is deemed wrong. Thus sex outside of marriage is wrong.

Would you like to try again without being so easily refuted?
Fatihah
Posts: 9,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:35:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:30:08 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:

A child of that age is not mature enough to independently and reasonably consent to something of that nature.

This is borderline coercion, yet your piousness obfuscates you to recognize that.

Response: A child can give implied consent, and there is nothing wrong or harmful to give implied consent to being loved and protected. Yet your deluded and subconscious mind of perverted thoughts prevents you from recognizing that.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:42:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:32:10 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:27:28 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

If sex is an "Expectation" (as you have previously stated) and not an "Agreement", then indeed, infidelity CANNOT exist. The very nature of 'fidelity' requires that there be a relationship to one person on some level. In this conversation, that level is "sexual".

Now, since you have stated sex is an expectation, NOT an agreement, fidelity cannot exist as there is not means of it being ensured.

Would you like to amend your statement about sex being an expectation in a marriage?

Response: The definition of "expectation" is not "cannot exist". again, your flawed logic is a fail.

Which is not something I argued for. Try to keep up. Sex is inherent to fidelity (obviously), and fidelity is inherent to what you propose as a marriage. That makes sex inherent to marriage.

If sex is simply an "Expectation", sexual fidelity cannot exist. An expectation is not an agreement. There is no consequence to sex outside of the 'marriage', as sex is not an inherent factor to marriage. Its merely expected, not agreed upon.

If A contains B and B contains C, A contains C. Not a hard logical follow. Moving on.

Sex is based on the agreement to love and protect each other.

So then sex IS inherent to a marriage. Thank you for clearing that up.

Since you have stated that children can give consent to marriage, and sex is inherent to marriage, you are stating that children can give consent to sex.

Kids can consent to marriage. Sex is inherent to marriage. Kids can consent to sex.

Your ideology is exposed.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:43:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:35:20 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:30:08 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:

A child of that age is not mature enough to independently and reasonably consent to something of that nature.

This is borderline coercion, yet your piousness obfuscates you to recognize that.

Response: A child can give implied consent, and there is nothing wrong or harmful to give implied consent to being loved and protected. Yet your deluded and subconscious mind of perverted thoughts prevents you from recognizing that.

The implied consent is erroneous because the child is not fully cognizant of the contract she is engaging in. Moreover, the implied consent from a child should not be the ultimatum in deciding a future partner, hence why an engagement process is usually involved to determine the compatibility of the two participants.

How effectively compatible do you think a 6 year old girl and a matured man would have?
Fatihah
Posts: 9,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:45:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:42:08 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Which is not something I argued for. Try to keep up. Sex is inherent to fidelity (obviously), and fidelity is inherent to what you propose as a marriage. That makes sex inherent to marriage.

If sex is simply an "Expectation", sexual fidelity cannot exist. An expectation is not an agreement. There is no consequence to sex outside of the 'marriage', as sex is not an inherent factor to marriage. Its merely expected, not agreed upon.

If A contains B and B contains C, A contains C. Not a hard logical follow. Moving on.

Sex is based on the agreement to love and protect each other.

So then sex IS inherent to a marriage. Thank you for clearing that up.

Since you have stated that children can give consent to marriage, and sex is inherent to marriage, you are stating that children can give consent to sex.

Kids can consent to marriage. Sex is inherent to marriage. Kids can consent to sex.

Your ideology is exposed.

Response: To the contrary, sex is based on an agreement between husband and wife to love and protect each other as prescribed in Islam. Thus sex outside of marriage is forbidden.

Debunked. Try again.
Fatihah
Posts: 9,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:48:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:43:55 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:

The implied consent is erroneous because the child is not fully cognizant of the contract she is engaging in. Moreover, the implied consent from a child should not be the ultimatum in deciding a future partner, hence why an engagement process is usually involved to determine the compatibility of the two participants.

How effectively compatible do you think a 6 year old girl and a matured man would have?

Response: Being loved and protected is not erroneous, so your logic fails. Thus a child giving implied consent to it is just. As for the rest, whether I think they are compatible is not important as long as the couple is happy and there is love and protection between them.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:50:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:45:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:42:08 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Which is not something I argued for. Try to keep up. Sex is inherent to fidelity (obviously), and fidelity is inherent to what you propose as a marriage. That makes sex inherent to marriage.

If sex is simply an "Expectation", sexual fidelity cannot exist. An expectation is not an agreement. There is no consequence to sex outside of the 'marriage', as sex is not an inherent factor to marriage. Its merely expected, not agreed upon.

If A contains B and B contains C, A contains C. Not a hard logical follow. Moving on.

Sex is based on the agreement to love and protect each other.

So then sex IS inherent to a marriage. Thank you for clearing that up.

Since you have stated that children can give consent to marriage, and sex is inherent to marriage, you are stating that children can give consent to sex.

Kids can consent to marriage. Sex is inherent to marriage. Kids can consent to sex.

Your ideology is exposed.

Response: To the contrary, sex is based on an agreement between husband and wife to love and protect each other as prescribed in Islam. Thus sex outside of marriage is forbidden.

Debunked. Try again.

... that... had literally nothing to do with my point. At all.

Until you decide to return to the topic, I feel no reason to address further diversion.

Oh, and thanks for the new sig.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
FaustianJustice
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:52:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2016 4:50:08 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:45:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:42:08 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Which is not something I argued for. Try to keep up. Sex is inherent to fidelity (obviously), and fidelity is inherent to what you propose as a marriage. That makes sex inherent to marriage.

If sex is simply an "Expectation", sexual fidelity cannot exist. An expectation is not an agreement. There is no consequence to sex outside of the 'marriage', as sex is not an inherent factor to marriage. Its merely expected, not agreed upon.

If A contains B and B contains C, A contains C. Not a hard logical follow. Moving on.

Sex is based on the agreement to love and protect each other.

So then sex IS inherent to a marriage. Thank you for clearing that up.

Since you have stated that children can give consent to marriage, and sex is inherent to marriage, you are stating that children can give consent to sex.

Kids can consent to marriage. Sex is inherent to marriage. Kids can consent to sex.

Your ideology is exposed.

Response: To the contrary, sex is based on an agreement between husband and wife to love and protect each other as prescribed in Islam. Thus sex outside of marriage is forbidden.

Debunked. Try again.


... that... had literally nothing to do with my point. At all.

Until you decide to return to the topic, I feel no reason to address further diversion.

Oh, and thanks for the new sig.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.