Jump to topic:

egypt needs new land from isis, Overnight

Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 12:11:57 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
ill move to isis's current territory only overnight if we can get them to surrender that name

theres an all female war coming
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 5:16:29 PM
wouldve cut to know when to keep, Once you stand all day and night youll remember how easy it is, Im an any job guy, Standing hasnt worked yet, Ive lost 40 in 4 try to exercise the reptile, Need sleep to get erect

im a pantheist, I agree with the leader, Mobsters hate 12+20 family crime, Burka tax 1000%, Hold em tight, Bofa is a failure, Chopping fingers i have no family im a failed castro but im more irish than any difference, . 22/. 25 i don't believe in democracy i would never hurt my mother or anyone id rather blame the king's path, Radarbrain i don't need a place unless a woman f-uck's me there, 15-35 the clitoris moves during penetrative vaginal sex, Sf shelters are piss poor grass stays wet, Young female president = solved - head ruler based forced write ins was the point of internetting, I don't have inbred foreskin atleast my mix comes to sf they don't like inland, I didnt develop, The bay needs more military
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 5:31:14 PM
sky sherry and shy read yahoo news and debate. Org, Never leaving cali, Any job though only believe in construction, Selling retail food, Nylon clothes, Cigarette edibles/select vapes, Bank, Park and rec, Hospitals

castro