Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is Homosexuality a Mental Disorder?

PictureImperfect
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2019 9:28:18 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
If Homosexuality Isn't a Mental Disorder, Then What Is It?
The definition of mental disorder is such; A mental disorder, Also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, Is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning- now, That being said, We can discount the distress part of the definition right away- not everyone who is homosexual is in distress. (Although they do have higher depression and suicide rates). But homosexuality does impair personal functioning; that is, The natural relationship of procreation. It prevents the party from having natural relations. If, As many advocates say, Its not a choice but something one is born with, Is it not then a condition? One that is a behavioral or mental condition? One that prevents, Not physically, But mentally, Ones ability to produce offspring, And thus prevents those natural relationships associated with such? One that induces an attraction to the same sex? This isn't to say that such people don't deserve rights- I believe human rights belong to everyone. Just as I would say someone depressed isn't any less human, Etc. I would just like to put this sort of shower thought I had out there for people to discuss and ponder; Is Homosexuality a mental illness, And if not what is it?
anc2006
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2019 6:09:56 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
No. The fact is that they can believe what they want. You don't call christians morons, Nor heterosexual couples mental. Because it is not.
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2019 12:50:25 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
PictureImperfect wrote:
If Homosexuality Isn't a Mental Disorder, Then What Is It?
The definition of mental disorder is such; A mental disorder, Also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, Is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning- now, That being said, We can discount the distress part of the definition right away- not everyone who is homosexual is in distress. (Although they do have higher depression and suicide rates). But homosexuality does impair personal functioning; that is, The natural relationship of procreation. It prevents the party from having natural relations. If, As many advocates say, Its not a choice but something one is born with, Is it not then a condition? One that is a behavioral or mental condition? One that prevents, Not physically, But mentally, Ones ability to produce offspring, And thus prevents those natural relationships associated with such? One that induces an attraction to the same sex? This isn't to say that such people don't deserve rights- I believe human rights belong to everyone. Just as I would say someone depressed isn't any less human, Etc. I would just like to put this sort of shower thought I had out there for people to discuss and ponder; Is Homosexuality a mental illness, And if not what is it?

Homosexuality is a perfectly natural part of life in humans as it always has been with all other forms of life. Homosexuals have perfectly natural relationships.
If, (by your obviously limited intellect) homosexuals have mental illness due to their (alleged) inability to procreate then you are saying that millions of heterosexual couples around the world who are unable to conceive are also mentally ill.

Isn't it remarkably accommodating of you to afford human rights to everybody during your "shower of thought"?

Perhaps you could shower some thought on the fact that there are still disgusting individuals in society whose unnatural, Bigoted, Thoughts single out minority groups and vilify them.
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 10:51:39 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
PictureImperfect wrote:
If Homosexuality Isn't a Mental Disorder, Then What Is It?
The definition of mental disorder is such; A mental disorder, Also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, Is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning- now, That being said, We can discount the distress part of the definition right away- not everyone who is homosexual is in distress. (Although they do have higher depression and suicide rates). But homosexuality does impair personal functioning; that is, The natural relationship of procreation. It prevents the party from having natural relations. If, As many advocates say, Its not a choice but something one is born with, Is it not then a condition? One that is a behavioral or mental condition? One that prevents, Not physically, But mentally, Ones ability to produce offspring, And thus prevents those natural relationships associated with such? One that induces an attraction to the same sex? This isn't to say that such people don't deserve rights- I believe human rights belong to everyone. Just as I would say someone depressed isn't any less human, Etc. I would just like to put this sort of shower thought I had out there for people to discuss and ponder; Is Homosexuality a mental illness, And if not what is it?

Do you realize that in order to make a reply you must delete the date and time stamp at the top of your reply?

Quite an understandable mistake for homophobes who are afflicted with ignorance don't you think?
PictureImperfect
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 5:08:14 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
If Homosexuality Isn't a Mental Disorder, Then What Is It?
The definition of mental disorder is such; A mental disorder, Also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, Is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning- now, That being said, We can discount the distress part of the definition right away- not everyone who is homosexual is in distress. (Although they do have higher depression and suicide rates). But homosexuality does impair personal functioning; that is, The natural relationship of procreation. It prevents the party from having natural relations. If, As many advocates say, Its not a choice but something one is born with, Is it not then a condition? One that is a behavioral or mental condition? One that prevents, Not physically, But mentally, Ones ability to produce offspring, And thus prevents those natural relationships associated with such? One that induces an attraction to the same sex? This isn't to say that such people don't deserve rights- I believe human rights belong to everyone. Just as I would say someone depressed isn't any less human, Etc. I would just like to put this sort of shower thought I had out there for people to discuss and ponder; Is Homosexuality a mental illness, And if not what is it?

Do you realize that in order to make a reply you must delete the date and time stamp at the top of your reply?

Quite an understandable mistake for homophobes who are afflicted with ignorance don't you think?

Thank you for that clarification :)
Actually I think it's a mistake commonly made by new members to a website.
PictureImperfect
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 5:15:39 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
If Homosexuality Isn't a Mental Disorder, Then What Is It?
The definition of mental disorder is such; A mental disorder, Also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, Is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning- now, That being said, We can discount the distress part of the definition right away- not everyone who is homosexual is in distress. (Although they do have higher depression and suicide rates). But homosexuality does impair personal functioning; that is, The natural relationship of procreation. It prevents the party from having natural relations. If, As many advocates say, Its not a choice but something one is born with, Is it not then a condition? One that is a behavioral or mental condition? One that prevents, Not physically, But mentally, Ones ability to produce offspring, And thus prevents those natural relationships associated with such? One that induces an attraction to the same sex? This isn't to say that such people don't deserve rights- I believe human rights belong to everyone. Just as I would say someone depressed isn't any less human, Etc. I would just like to put this sort of shower thought I had out there for people to discuss and ponder; Is Homosexuality a mental illness, And if not what is it?

Homosexuality is a perfectly natural part of life in humans as it always has been with all other forms of life. Homosexuals have perfectly natural relationships.
If, (by your obviously limited intellect) homosexuals have mental illness due to their (alleged) inability to procreate then you are saying that millions of heterosexual couples around the world who are unable to conceive are also mentally ill.

Isn't it remarkably accommodating of you to afford human rights to everybody during your "shower of thought"?

Perhaps you could shower some thought on the fact that there are still disgusting individuals in society whose unnatural, Bigoted, Thoughts single out minority groups and vilify them.

To claim something is good just because is common in nature isn't a very good argument. After all, Murder is common among nature. Does this make it good? Good cannot be determined by what happens a lot, But rather by what is meant to happen, That is to say, How bodies are designed to function.
There is also a reason I specified that it is a MENTAL cause that prohibits homosexuals from having children. It is a MENTAL illness. Not a physical illness or a choice like it is with heterosexual couples. A homosexual doesn't have children because they are attracted to the wrong sex, This inhibiting them from such natural behaviors and relationships.

And you insult me for a belief? Well, Your belief attacks my religion. Your belief attacks mine, So why is it mine cannot fight back? Why can my belief not be different then yours without being labeled "Bigoted" and "Unnatural".

They do say that the one losing a debate will turn to slander.
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 6:12:52 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
PictureImperfect wrote:
Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
If Homosexuality Isn't a Mental Disorder, Then What Is It?
The definition of mental disorder is such; A mental disorder, Also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, Is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning- now, That being said, We can discount the distress part of the definition right away- not everyone who is homosexual is in distress. (Although they do have higher depression and suicide rates). But homosexuality does impair personal functioning; that is, The natural relationship of procreation. It prevents the party from having natural relations. If, As many advocates say, Its not a choice but something one is born with, Is it not then a condition? One that is a behavioral or mental condition? One that prevents, Not physically, But mentally, Ones ability to produce offspring, And thus prevents those natural relationships associated with such? One that induces an attraction to the same sex? This isn't to say that such people don't deserve rights- I believe human rights belong to everyone. Just as I would say someone depressed isn't any less human, Etc. I would just like to put this sort of shower thought I had out there for people to discuss and ponder; Is Homosexuality a mental illness, And if not what is it?

Homosexuality is a perfectly natural part of life in humans as it always has been with all other forms of life. Homosexuals have perfectly natural relationships.
If, (by your obviously limited intellect) homosexuals have mental illness due to their (alleged) inability to procreate then you are saying that millions of heterosexual couples around the world who are unable to conceive are also mentally ill.

Isn't it remarkably accommodating of you to afford human rights to everybody during your "shower of thought"?

Perhaps you could shower some thought on the fact that there are still disgusting individuals in society whose unnatural, Bigoted, Thoughts single out minority groups and vilify them.

To claim something is good just because is common in nature isn't a very good argument. After all, Murder is common among nature. Does this make it good? Good cannot be determined by what happens a lot, But rather by what is meant to happen, That is to say, How bodies are designed to function.
There is also a reason I specified that it is a MENTAL cause that prohibits homosexuals from having children. It is a MENTAL illness. Not a physical illness or a choice like it is with heterosexual couples. A homosexual doesn't have children because they are attracted to the wrong sex, This inhibiting them from such natural behaviors and relationships.

And you insult me for a belief? Well, Your belief attacks my religion. Your belief attacks mine, So why is it mine cannot fight back? Why can my belief not be different then yours without being labeled "Bigoted" and "Unnatural".

They do say that the one losing a debate will turn to slander.

You made a fundamental blunder in your (pathetic and bigoted) argument.

You made the point that mental illness can cause physical disfunction. You cannot conclude that because someone has a physical disfunction due to homosexuality that person is therefore mentally ill.

And if you don"t understand that I suggest it is indicative of the profound ignorance and bigotry that you already display. But then you wouldn"t know that, Would you?

You can feel as insulted as you like about being attacked for your bigoted, Ignorant and arrogant belief but you had better get used to it.

Because decent, Civilsed, Intelligent people will always let people like you know exactly what sort of person you are:
Ignorant, Arrogant and bigoted.
As well as being completely wrong in your (lack of) reasoning and judgement.
And to come onto an open forum displaying exactly what a nitwit you are takes one heck of a lot of stupidity.
PictureImperfect
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 12:39:31 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
, Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
If Homosexuality Isn't a Mental Disorder, Then What Is It?
The definition of mental disorder is such; A mental disorder, Also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, Is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning- now, That being said, We can discount the distress part of the definition right away- not everyone who is homosexual is in distress. (Although they do have higher depression and suicide rates). But homosexuality does impair personal functioning; that is, The natural relationship of procreation. It prevents the party from having natural relations. If, As many advocates say, Its not a choice but something one is born with, Is it not then a condition? One that is a behavioral or mental condition? One that prevents, Not physically, But mentally, Ones ability to produce offspring, And thus prevents those natural relationships associated with such? One that induces an attraction to the same sex? This isn't to say that such people don't deserve rights- I believe human rights belong to everyone. Just as I would say someone depressed isn't any less human, Etc. I would just like to put this sort of shower thought I had out there for people to discuss and ponder; Is Homosexuality a mental illness, And if not what is it?

Homosexuality is a perfectly natural part of life in humans as it always has been with all other forms of life. Homosexuals have perfectly natural relationships.
If, (by your obviously limited intellect) homosexuals have mental illness due to their (alleged) inability to procreate then you are saying that millions of heterosexual couples around the world who are unable to conceive are also mentally ill.

Isn't it remarkably accommodating of you to afford human rights to everybody during your "shower of thought"?

Perhaps you could shower some thought on the fact that there are still disgusting individuals in society whose unnatural, Bigoted, Thoughts single out minority groups and vilify them.

To claim something is good just because is common in nature isn't a very good argument. After all, Murder is common among nature. Does this make it good? Good cannot be determined by what happens a lot, But rather by what is meant to happen, That is to say, How bodies are designed to function.
There is also a reason I specified that it is a MENTAL cause that prohibits homosexuals from having children. It is a MENTAL illness. Not a physical illness or a choice like it is with heterosexual couples. A homosexual doesn't have children because they are attracted to the wrong sex, This inhibiting them from such natural behaviors and relationships.

And you insult me for a belief? Well, Your belief attacks my religion. Your belief attacks mine, So why is it mine cannot fight back? Why can my belief not be different then yours without being labeled "Bigoted" and "Unnatural".

They do say that the one losing a debate will turn to slander.

You made a fundamental blunder in your (pathetic and bigoted) argument.

You made the point that mental illness can cause physical disfunction. You cannot conclude that because someone has a physical disfunction due to homosexuality that person is therefore mentally ill.

And if you don"t understand that I suggest it is indicative of the profound ignorance and bigotry that you already display. But then you wouldn"t know that, Would you?

You can feel as insulted as you like about being attacked for your bigoted, Ignorant and arrogant belief but you had better get used to it.

Because decent, Civilsed, Intelligent people will always let people like you know exactly what sort of person you are:
Ignorant, Arrogant and bigoted.
As well as being completely wrong in your (lack of) reasoning and judgement.
And to come onto an open forum displaying exactly what a nitwit you are takes one heck of a lot of stupidity.

But. . . I can. Because thats what mental illness IS. You're putting an incredibly negative connotation on mental illness. I'm just looking for an explaination as to WHY people are homosexual, When it is biologically and socially completely illogical. And I'm proposing the idea that homosexuality being a mental disorder is a good explaination for, As people now call it, The "sexual deviation". I mean, All things considered, It was only named a "sexual deviation" because of social preassures, Rather then any new evidence.

Again, I ask you why you feel necessary to insult me? I'm only here to debate. You may think me stupid, But to call me such really does destroy your credibility.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 1:50:33 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
@ PIctureImperfect - you will soon realize that on this site it doesn't matter what your opinion is, If it's right or wrong, People will just criticize you for it and call you names. Welcome to DDO

For what it's worth, I like your debate,
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 1:59:20 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
PictureImperfect wrote:
, Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
If Homosexuality Isn't a Mental Disorder, Then What Is It?
The definition of mental disorder is such; A mental disorder, Also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, Is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning- now, That being said, We can discount the distress part of the definition right away- not everyone who is homosexual is in distress. (Although they do have higher depression and suicide rates). But homosexuality does impair personal functioning; that is, The natural relationship of procreation. It prevents the party from having natural relations. If, As many advocates say, Its not a choice but something one is born with, Is it not then a condition? One that is a behavioral or mental condition? One that prevents, Not physically, But mentally, Ones ability to produce offspring, And thus prevents those natural relationships associated with such? One that induces an attraction to the same sex? This isn't to say that such people don't deserve rights- I believe human rights belong to everyone. Just as I would say someone depressed isn't any less human, Etc. I would just like to put this sort of shower thought I had out there for people to discuss and ponder; Is Homosexuality a mental illness, And if not what is it?

Homosexuality is a perfectly natural part of life in humans as it always has been with all other forms of life. Homosexuals have perfectly natural relationships.
If, (by your obviously limited intellect) homosexuals have mental illness due to their (alleged) inability to procreate then you are saying that millions of heterosexual couples around the world who are unable to conceive are also mentally ill.

Isn't it remarkably accommodating of you to afford human rights to everybody during your "shower of thought"?

Perhaps you could shower some thought on the fact that there are still disgusting individuals in society whose unnatural, Bigoted, Thoughts single out minority groups and vilify them.

To claim something is good just because is common in nature isn't a very good argument. After all, Murder is common among nature. Does this make it good? Good cannot be determined by what happens a lot, But rather by what is meant to happen, That is to say, How bodies are designed to function.
There is also a reason I specified that it is a MENTAL cause that prohibits homosexuals from having children. It is a MENTAL illness. Not a physical illness or a choice like it is with heterosexual couples. A homosexual doesn't have children because they are attracted to the wrong sex, This inhibiting them from such natural behaviors and relationships.

And you insult me for a belief? Well, Your belief attacks my religion. Your belief attacks mine, So why is it mine cannot fight back? Why can my belief not be different then yours without being labeled "Bigoted" and "Unnatural".

They do say that the one losing a debate will turn to slander.

You made a fundamental blunder in your (pathetic and bigoted) argument.

You made the point that mental illness can cause physical disfunction. You cannot conclude that because someone has a physical disfunction due to homosexuality that person is therefore mentally ill.

And if you don"t understand that I suggest it is indicative of the profound ignorance and bigotry that you already display. But then you wouldn"t know that, Would you?

You can feel as insulted as you like about being attacked for your bigoted, Ignorant and arrogant belief but you had better get used to it.

Because decent, Civilsed, Intelligent people will always let people like you know exactly what sort of person you are:
Ignorant, Arrogant and bigoted.
As well as being completely wrong in your (lack of) reasoning and judgement.
And to come onto an open forum displaying exactly what a nitwit you are takes one heck of a lot of stupidity.

But. . . I can. Because thats what mental illness IS. You're putting an incredibly negative connotation on mental illness. I'm just looking for an explaination as to WHY people are homosexual, When it is biologically and socially completely illogical. And I'm proposing the idea that homosexuality being a mental disorder is a good explaination for, As people now call it, The "sexual deviation". I mean, All things considered, It was only named a "sexual deviation" because of social preassures, Rather then any new evidence.

Again, I ask you why you feel necessary to insult me? I'm only here to debate. You may think me stupid, But to call me such really does destroy your credibility.

You insult the intelligence of decent, Civilized people with your disgusting attitude.
I've come across some pretty ignorant, Arrogant r soles in my time but you take the prize and get the label of being stupid for good reason for which I have fully explained and quite rightly justified.
You are not here to debate but put across your highly offensive, Ignorant views otherwise you would have countered my arguments.
Homosexuality gets named a mental illness or a sexual deviation alright.

By self-righteous, Ignorant, Arrogant, Bigoted nitwits.
Such as yourself.
Keep dishing out your offensive, Insulting nonsense and you get the criticism you deserve.
PictureImperfect
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 2:57:29 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
, Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
If Homosexuality Isn't a Mental Disorder, Then What Is It?
The definition of mental disorder is such; A mental disorder, Also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, Is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning- now, That being said, We can discount the distress part of the definition right away- not everyone who is homosexual is in distress. (Although they do have higher depression and suicide rates). But homosexuality does impair personal functioning; that is, The natural relationship of procreation. It prevents the party from having natural relations. If, As many advocates say, Its not a choice but something one is born with, Is it not then a condition? One that is a behavioral or mental condition? One that prevents, Not physically, But mentally, Ones ability to produce offspring, And thus prevents those natural relationships associated with such? One that induces an attraction to the same sex? This isn't to say that such people don't deserve rights- I believe human rights belong to everyone. Just as I would say someone depressed isn't any less human, Etc. I would just like to put this sort of shower thought I had out there for people to discuss and ponder; Is Homosexuality a mental illness, And if not what is it?

Homosexuality is a perfectly natural part of life in humans as it always has been with all other forms of life. Homosexuals have perfectly natural relationships.
If, (by your obviously limited intellect) homosexuals have mental illness due to their (alleged) inability to procreate then you are saying that millions of heterosexual couples around the world who are unable to conceive are also mentally ill.

Isn't it remarkably accommodating of you to afford human rights to everybody during your "shower of thought"?

Perhaps you could shower some thought on the fact that there are still disgusting individuals in society whose unnatural, Bigoted, Thoughts single out minority groups and vilify them.

To claim something is good just because is common in nature isn't a very good argument. After all, Murder is common among nature. Does this make it good? Good cannot be determined by what happens a lot, But rather by what is meant to happen, That is to say, How bodies are designed to function.
There is also a reason I specified that it is a MENTAL cause that prohibits homosexuals from having children. It is a MENTAL illness. Not a physical illness or a choice like it is with heterosexual couples. A homosexual doesn't have children because they are attracted to the wrong sex, This inhibiting them from such natural behaviors and relationships.

And you insult me for a belief? Well, Your belief attacks my religion. Your belief attacks mine, So why is it mine cannot fight back? Why can my belief not be different then yours without being labeled "Bigoted" and "Unnatural".

They do say that the one losing a debate will turn to slander.

You made a fundamental blunder in your (pathetic and bigoted) argument.

You made the point that mental illness can cause physical disfunction. You cannot conclude that because someone has a physical disfunction due to homosexuality that person is therefore mentally ill.

And if you don"t understand that I suggest it is indicative of the profound ignorance and bigotry that you already display. But then you wouldn"t know that, Would you?

You can feel as insulted as you like about being attacked for your bigoted, Ignorant and arrogant belief but you had better get used to it.

Because decent, Civilsed, Intelligent people will always let people like you know exactly what sort of person you are:
Ignorant, Arrogant and bigoted.
As well as being completely wrong in your (lack of) reasoning and judgement.
And to come onto an open forum displaying exactly what a nitwit you are takes one heck of a lot of stupidity.

But. . . I can. Because thats what mental illness IS. You're putting an incredibly negative connotation on mental illness. I'm just looking for an explaination as to WHY people are homosexual, When it is biologically and socially completely illogical. And I'm proposing the idea that homosexuality being a mental disorder is a good explaination for, As people now call it, The "sexual deviation". I mean, All things considered, It was only named a "sexual deviation" because of social preassures, Rather then any new evidence.

Again, I ask you why you feel necessary to insult me? I'm only here to debate. You may think me stupid, But to call me such really does destroy your credibility.

You insult the intelligence of decent, Civilized people with your disgusting attitude.
I've come across some pretty ignorant, Arrogant r soles in my time but you take the prize and get the label of being stupid for good reason for which I have fully explained and quite rightly justified.
You are not here to debate but put across your highly offensive, Ignorant views otherwise you would have countered my arguments.
Homosexuality gets named a mental illness or a sexual deviation alright.

By self-righteous, Ignorant, Arrogant, Bigoted nitwits.
Such as yourself.
Keep dishing out your offensive, Insulting nonsense and you get the criticism you deserve.

It IS Already named a sexual deviation. And IT WAS changed from a mental illness. In all honesty, YOU are insulting everyone with mental illnesses. And seeing as you now cease to provide any counter evidence, And just insult me, I'll consider this debate over until you disprove what I've said. And no, Calling me stupid, Doesn't count.
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2019 1:44:13 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
"IT" IS Already named a sexual deviation by "YOU".

"IT" WAS changed from a mental illness by "YOU".

Is there no limit to the utter ignorance and arrogance from such a half-brained twit who thinks the world revolves around him and that whatever he thinks becomes the standard?
PictureImperfect
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2019 12:31:43 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
"IT" IS Already named a sexual deviation by "YOU".

"IT" WAS changed from a mental illness by "YOU".

Is there no limit to the utter ignorance and arrogance from such a half-brained twit who thinks the world revolves around him and that whatever he thinks becomes the standard?

1. I'm a woman, Thank you very much. For calling me ignorant, You sure are ignorant yourself, Huh?

2. Actually that was from the American Psychiatric Association, Not me. The AMA decided homosexuality was no longer a mental dissorder, But rather a form of sexual deviation.

3. But does something change from a mental dissorder to not a mental dissorder just because we decide so? Even with no new evidence or evaluation?
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 10:04:05 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
@ PIctureImperfect - you will soon realize that on this site it doesn't matter what your opinion is, If it's right or wrong, People will just criticize you for it and call you names. Welcome to DDO

For what it's worth, I like your debate,

And it's worth nothing since we all know that you are homophobic and like (her) debate for only that reason. Not because of the merits of the debate, Which are fatally flawed.
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 10:12:05 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
PictureImperfect wrote:
Willows wrote:
"IT" IS Already named a sexual deviation by "YOU".

"IT" WAS changed from a mental illness by "YOU".

Is there no limit to the utter ignorance and arrogance from such a half-brained twit who thinks the world revolves around him and that whatever he thinks becomes the standard?

1. I'm a woman, Thank you very much. For calling me ignorant, You sure are ignorant yourself, Huh?

2. Actually that was from the American Psychiatric Association, Not me. The AMA decided homosexuality was no longer a mental dissorder, But rather a form of sexual deviation.

3. But does something change from a mental dissorder to not a mental dissorder just because we decide so? Even with no new evidence or evaluation?

My apologies for calling you a man, After all, We are a horrible race, Aren't we?

So, Does being a woman (girl) excuse you from being a homophobic twit?

You still haven't addressed the fact that your logic implies that heterosexual couples who are unable to conceive have a mental disorder.
PictureImperfect
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 12:33:58 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
Willows wrote:
"IT" IS Already named a sexual deviation by "YOU".

"IT" WAS changed from a mental illness by "YOU".

Is there no limit to the utter ignorance and arrogance from such a half-brained twit who thinks the world revolves around him and that whatever he thinks becomes the standard?

1. I'm a woman, Thank you very much. For calling me ignorant, You sure are ignorant yourself, Huh?

2. Actually that was from the American Psychiatric Association, Not me. The AMA decided homosexuality was no longer a mental dissorder, But rather a form of sexual deviation.

3. But does something change from a mental dissorder to not a mental dissorder just because we decide so? Even with no new evidence or evaluation?

My apologies for calling you a man, After all, We are a horrible race, Aren't we?

So, Does being a woman (girl) excuse you from being a homophobic twit?

You still haven't addressed the fact that your logic implies that heterosexual couples who are unable to conceive have a mental disorder.

I never said I was excused for my beliefs :)
And actually, I have addressed that. Perhaps read through my arguments more and insult me less.
"It is a MENTAL illness. Not a physical illness or a choice like it is with heterosexual couples. "
A heterosexual couple PHYSICALLY cannot or CHOOSES not to. A homosexual couple cannot because they are mentally attracted to the wrong gender, Thus rendering them incapable of producing children.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 12:59:20 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
@ willows

The church says homosexuality is a sin. Since the church has been around for over 2 thousand years I tend to agree with them.

You will be condemned to hell sinner
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 1:09:01 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
If everyone in the world was homosexual the human race would die off. This is not a natural order to be gay. Therefore homosexuality must be a mental disorder that a small fraction of society suffers from like any other mental disorder like Schizophrenia, Bi-polar disorder, Munchausen by proxy, Depression, Dissociative disorder, On and on.

Maybe we should reclassify homosexuality as a mental condition instead of glorifying it and giving it rainbow colors. Being gay is abnormal in world of breeding and reproduction. Every species on earth is there to reproduce and populate not to be attracted to it's same sex partners
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 1:21:57 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
If everyone in the world was homosexual the human race would die off. This is not a natural order to be gay. Therefore homosexuality must be a mental disorder that a small fraction of society suffers from like any other mental disorder like Schizophrenia, Bi-polar disorder, Munchausen by proxy, Depression, Dissociative disorder, On and on.

Maybe we should reclassify homosexuality as a mental condition instead of glorifying it and giving it rainbow colors. Being gay is abnormal in world of breeding and reproduction. Every species on earth is there to reproduce and populate not to be attracted to it's same sex partners

So, A heterosexual couple who cannot conceive are abnormal and have a mental condition, Do they?
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 1:27:21 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
PictureImperfect wrote:
Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
Willows wrote:
"IT" IS Already named a sexual deviation by "YOU".

"IT" WAS changed from a mental illness by "YOU".

Is there no limit to the utter ignorance and arrogance from such a half-brained twit who thinks the world revolves around him and that whatever he thinks becomes the standard?

1. I'm a woman, Thank you very much. For calling me ignorant, You sure are ignorant yourself, Huh?

2. Actually that was from the American Psychiatric Association, Not me. The AMA decided homosexuality was no longer a mental dissorder, But rather a form of sexual deviation.

3. But does something change from a mental dissorder to not a mental dissorder just because we decide so? Even with no new evidence or evaluation?

My apologies for calling you a man, After all, We are a horrible race, Aren't we?

So, Does being a woman (girl) excuse you from being a homophobic twit?

You still haven't addressed the fact that your logic implies that heterosexual couples who are unable to conceive have a mental disorder.

I never said I was excused for my beliefs :)
And actually, I have addressed that. Perhaps read through my arguments more and insult me less.
"It is a MENTAL illness. Not a physical illness or a choice like it is with heterosexual couples. "
A heterosexual couple PHYSICALLY cannot or CHOOSES not to. A homosexual couple cannot because they are mentally attracted to the wrong gender, Thus rendering them incapable of producing children.

You are still being prejudiced.
Being attracted to the "wrong" gender now, Is it?
Besides which, There are many homosexual couples who have children.
Bigotry knows no bounds, Does it?
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 1:36:55 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
@ Willows

It has nothing to do with conceiving a child, Those couples can still adopt, That's usually a biological problem with one of the parents.

Every child needs a mother and father, Not two fathers or two mothers. That's not how this world has evolved for the last 10 thousand years
PictureImperfect
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 6:25:41 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
Willows wrote:
"IT" IS Already named a sexual deviation by "YOU".

"IT" WAS changed from a mental illness by "YOU".

Is there no limit to the utter ignorance and arrogance from such a half-brained twit who thinks the world revolves around him and that whatever he thinks becomes the standard?

1. I'm a woman, Thank you very much. For calling me ignorant, You sure are ignorant yourself, Huh?

2. Actually that was from the American Psychiatric Association, Not me. The AMA decided homosexuality was no longer a mental dissorder, But rather a form of sexual deviation.

3. But does something change from a mental dissorder to not a mental dissorder just because we decide so? Even with no new evidence or evaluation?

My apologies for calling you a man, After all, We are a horrible race, Aren't we?

So, Does being a woman (girl) excuse you from being a homophobic twit?

You still haven't addressed the fact that your logic implies that heterosexual couples who are unable to conceive have a mental disorder.

I never said I was excused for my beliefs :)
And actually, I have addressed that. Perhaps read through my arguments more and insult me less.
"It is a MENTAL illness. Not a physical illness or a choice like it is with heterosexual couples. "
A heterosexual couple PHYSICALLY cannot or CHOOSES not to. A homosexual couple cannot because they are mentally attracted to the wrong gender, Thus rendering them incapable of producing children.

You are still being prejudiced.
Being attracted to the "wrong" gender now, Is it?
Besides which, There are many homosexual couples who have children.
Bigotry knows no bounds, Does it?

Yes. The wrong gender. There is no biological reason or advantage to being attracted to the same sex.
Adoption, While great, Is not biological.
Lynx_N
Posts: 1,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 7:08:22 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
I believe overexposure of fluoride, Lead, Arsenic, Radium, Uranium, Thorium, Radon, Aluminum, Just to mention a few, Leads to quite the biological activities inside our bodies which, Amongst other things, Full well could help explain why some turn gay while others don't.
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 5:53:10 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
PictureImperfect wrote:
Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
Willows wrote:
PictureImperfect wrote:
Willows wrote:
"IT" IS Already named a sexual deviation by "YOU".

"IT" WAS changed from a mental illness by "YOU".

Is there no limit to the utter ignorance and arrogance from such a half-brained twit who thinks the world revolves around him and that whatever he thinks becomes the standard?

1. I'm a woman, Thank you very much. For calling me ignorant, You sure are ignorant yourself, Huh?

2. Actually that was from the American Psychiatric Association, Not me. The AMA decided homosexuality was no longer a mental dissorder, But rather a form of sexual deviation.

3. But does something change from a mental dissorder to not a mental dissorder just because we decide so? Even with no new evidence or evaluation?

My apologies for calling you a man, After all, We are a horrible race, Aren't we?

So, Does being a woman (girl) excuse you from being a homophobic twit?

You still haven't addressed the fact that your logic implies that heterosexual couples who are unable to conceive have a mental disorder.

I never said I was excused for my beliefs :)
And actually, I have addressed that. Perhaps read through my arguments more and insult me less.
"It is a MENTAL illness. Not a physical illness or a choice like it is with heterosexual couples. "
A heterosexual couple PHYSICALLY cannot or CHOOSES not to. A homosexual couple cannot because they are mentally attracted to the wrong gender, Thus rendering them incapable of producing children.

You are still being prejudiced.
Being attracted to the "wrong" gender now, Is it?
Besides which, There are many homosexual couples who have children.
Bigotry knows no bounds, Does it?

Yes. The wrong gender. There is no biological reason or advantage to being attracted to the same sex.
And your point being?

A: No point at all except to display your obvious bigotry and prejudice. The wrong gender indeed.

I made one concession to you but I now take it back.
You call yourself a woman and you are 15 years old?
Yet you seem to have the infantile mind of a 3-year-old completely devoid of humanistic morals and the bigoted attitude of a grumpy old ignorant fart who opposes anything that doesn't coincide with his demented mindset.

One day when you get to grow up I hope you have the brains, Intellect and education to change your abhorrent view of the world.
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 6:04:04 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Lynx_N wrote:
I believe overexposure of fluoride, Lead, Arsenic, Radium, Uranium, Thorium, Radon, Aluminum, Just to mention a few, Leads to quite the biological activities inside our bodies which, Amongst other things, Full well could help explain why some turn gay while others don't.

And it takes a complete dic*head to come up with that sort of conspiratorial nonsense and use it to push a bigoted agenda.
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 6:18:36 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
@ willows

The church says homosexuality is a sin. Since the church has been around for over 2 thousand years I tend to agree with them.

You will be condemned to hell sinner

And the church says some of the most disgusting, Demeaning cruel things ever to cross the filthy, Perverted minds of human beings who reside on the lowest rung of humanity.

Modern society has progressed a long way from such primitive and barbaric views which were the norm over two thousand years ago.

The fact that you go along with views just because they are over 2000 years shows exactly what a primitive and barbaric mindset that you have.

You shouldn't be too surprised then if a crowd of angry gay rights protesters lynch you and subject you to the most repulsive and heinous tortures ever imagined.
You know, Just like 2000 years ago when dissenters were dealt with in such a way.
And I would gladly stand by and watch, As would the rest of decent, Respectable society.
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 7:03:10 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
@ Willows

It has nothing to do with conceiving a child, Those couples can still adopt, That's usually a biological problem with one of the parents.

Every child needs a mother and father, Not two fathers or two mothers. That's not how this world has evolved for the last 10 thousand years

Yes, The world has evolved and so have human standards and morals. We no longer think like primitive cavemen by singling out minorities and vilifying them just because their lifestyle is different.

You are using your own limited view of the world to justify your own primitive, Disgusting, Perverted views of other people who just don't happen to measure up to your own disgusting perverted ways.

Live with it. That's the way of the world and if you don't like it go live in a cave, Just like they did 10, 000 years ago so that civilized decent society doesn't have to put up with your repulsive, Unwanted views.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 12:49:30 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
@ willows

There is nothing civilized about being gay, It's just a mental disorder like tourettes, Bi-polar, Schizophrenia.

You should be lucky we don't gay bash and lynch homosexuals like we used to, We now leave the mentally ill alone instead of institutionalizing them, Hey we even give you parades now.

But you will always be condemned in society as the freak of nature as natural law in nature is for a male and female to breed to populate and multiply. It has always been like that in the life cycle for every species in the world.

So therefore you must be the freak of nature like the elephant man or the bearded lady, And you know where they belong, The Circus.

Besides you are just a fraction of society trying to voice your opinion at being different but it's no different than the psychopathic or the bi-polar person yelling I have rights!

Homosexuality will never be accepted by society, It will just be tolerated as the mentally ill people of society

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.