Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:31-52|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is Homosexuality a Mental Disorder?

Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 1:17:24 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
@ willows

There is nothing civilized about being gay, It's just a mental disorder like tourettes, Bi-polar, Schizophrenia.

You should be lucky we don't gay bash and lynch homosexuals like we used to, We now leave the mentally ill alone instead of institutionalizing them, Hey we even give you parades now.

But you will always be condemned in society as the freak of nature as natural law in nature is for a male and female to breed to populate and multiply. It has always been like that in the life cycle for every species in the world.

So therefore you must be the freak of nature like the elephant man or the bearded lady, And you know where they belong, The Circus.

Besides you are just a fraction of society trying to voice your opinion at being different but it's no different than the psychopathic or the bi-polar person yelling I have rights!

Homosexuality will never be accepted by society, It will just be tolerated as the mentally ill people of society

Well, Ain't that fanciful of you to be so ignorant and arrogant to the fact that most civilised societies have passed laws making it illegal for cowardly, Intellectually deficient wimps like you to go around trying to look big by putting down others which completely contradicts your observation. Society accepts homosexuality. It's arrogant twits like you who don't.

And just because idiots like you are more obsessed with one excretory orifice being more superior than the other.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 1:57:33 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Homosexuality has been illegal until recently because we now feel sorry for every freak, Autistic, Retarded, Gay person in the world so we are changing the laws, But you are just a fraction of society so you will always be the minority kicking and screaming but nobody really cares.

Queers can have their gay villages and their rainbow parades but for most of us you are just faqgots who like to be males nurses, Hair dressers and angry man looking dykes who like to play hockey in mullets lol

Small queer group of people with mental issues, It's ok even retards in rubber helmets have rights, Go wave your rainbow flag in your azzless chaps Homo
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 2:38:59 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
@ Lynx_N you bring up an excellent point. All these chemicals in the environment could be why we are seeing a rise in the LGBTQ population.

I have to agree with your conclusion

Also the fact more queers are coming out of the closet since they are legalizing marriages for them now.

God will create a new AIDS to control their infesting population
Lynx_N
Posts: 1,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 3:05:28 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
Lynx_N wrote:
I believe overexposure of fluoride, Lead, Arsenic, Radium, Uranium, Thorium, Radon, Aluminum, Just to mention a few, Leads to quite the biological activities inside our bodies which, Amongst other things, Full well could help explain why some turn gay while others don't.

And it takes a complete dic*head to come up with that sort of conspiratorial nonsense and use it to push a bigoted agenda.

FYI I don't run any agenda of sort, I do however vent my thoughts and ideas about this.

All the elements I listed have poisoned mankind throughout it's existance and have most probably likely also been the source of various sorts of cancers, Neurodegenerative mental disorders, Etc etc, Even though science more or less refuses to acknowlege most of this as being facts.

That said I can agree that I'm by and large a dic*head, While I'm at the same time sharing that which I actually believe to be true, Which amongst other things means that I believe that not all things found in nature are good or healthy for us humans, That these things causes all kinds of diseases and ailments of sort, So without pushing any agenda which you blindly accuse me of doing, I instead present a notion I have regarding poisons found in nature which we're, More or less, Constantly being exposed to, Which, Unless proven otherwise, Can help explain up to and including why some people are born gay or become gay later in life.

And yes, I can understand if it sounds bigoted, Heartless, Etc, But what if I'm right?
PictureImperfect
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 6:25:30 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
We need to bring back sodomy laws

For the record, I don't agree with this.
Like cigarettes; Even if homosexuality is bad and/or a mental illness, It's not my business to make it illegal.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 6:29:45 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Well it's hard to enforce anyways so even though it was a law it was rarely imposed as how do you prove it without breaking into peoples homes
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2019 10:58:22 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
We need to bring back sodomy laws

We do have sodomy laws, What the heck are you talking about?

Oh, Perhaps you are talking about the ancient, Primitive laws we used to have which no longer play any part in a decent, Civilized society.

But don't fret. There is still a place for bigoted, Ignorant idiots such as you in this world.
Just move to one of the backward, Impoverished, Primitive societies who still impose such barbaric laws.
Oh, And don't bother coming back.
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2019 11:09:05 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Lynx_N wrote:
Willows wrote:
Lynx_N wrote:
I believe overexposure of fluoride, Lead, Arsenic, Radium, Uranium, Thorium, Radon, Aluminum, Just to mention a few, Leads to quite the biological activities inside our bodies which, Amongst other things, Full well could help explain why some turn gay while others don't.

And it takes a complete dic*head to come up with that sort of conspiratorial nonsense and use it to push a bigoted agenda.

FYI I don't run any agenda of sort, I do however vent my thoughts and ideas about this.

All the elements I listed have poisoned mankind throughout it's existance and have most probably likely also been the source of various sorts of cancers, Neurodegenerative mental disorders, Etc etc, Even though science more or less refuses to acknowlege most of this as being facts.

That said I can agree that I'm by and large a dic*head, While I'm at the same time sharing that which I actually believe to be true, Which amongst other things means that I believe that not all things found in nature are good or healthy for us humans, That these things causes all kinds of diseases and ailments of sort, So without pushing any agenda which you blindly accuse me of doing, I instead present a notion I have regarding poisons found in nature which we're, More or less, Constantly being exposed to, Which, Unless proven otherwise, Can help explain up to and including why some people are born gay or become gay later in life.

And yes, I can understand if it sounds bigoted, Heartless, Etc, But what if I'm right?

Have you ever thought of the remote possibility that your beliefs are way off the mark?

And that your beliefs are based on nothing other than ignorance and arrogance.
Ignorant, To the extent that you just don't want to know about how people who are different from yourself live.
And arrogant to the extent that you have no tolerance for minorities who don't shape up to your particular lifestyle.
And I can guarantee that your arrogance, Ignorance, And intolerance applies to other human beings belonging to minority groups.
Might I be right?

Yes, Of course, I'm right.

Take your filthy, Limited mindset and crawl back into the gutter where you belong.
Lynx_N
Posts: 1,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2019 12:53:26 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
Lynx_N wrote:
Willows wrote:
Lynx_N wrote:
I believe overexposure of fluoride, Lead, Arsenic, Radium, Uranium, Thorium, Radon, Aluminum, Just to mention a few, Leads to quite the biological activities inside our bodies which, Amongst other things, Full well could help explain why some turn gay while others don't.

And it takes a complete dic*head to come up with that sort of conspiratorial nonsense and use it to push a bigoted agenda.

FYI I don't run any agenda of sort, I do however vent my thoughts and ideas about this.

All the elements I listed have poisoned mankind throughout it's existance and have most probably likely also been the source of various sorts of cancers, Neurodegenerative mental disorders, Etc etc, Even though science more or less refuses to acknowlege most of this as being facts.

That said I can agree that I'm by and large a dic*head, While I'm at the same time sharing that which I actually believe to be true, Which amongst other things means that I believe that not all things found in nature are good or healthy for us humans, That these things causes all kinds of diseases and ailments of sort, So without pushing any agenda which you blindly accuse me of doing, I instead present a notion I have regarding poisons found in nature which we're, More or less, Constantly being exposed to, Which, Unless proven otherwise, Can help explain up to and including why some people are born gay or become gay later in life.

And yes, I can understand if it sounds bigoted, Heartless, Etc, But what if I'm right?

Have you ever thought of the remote possibility that your beliefs are way off the mark?

And that your beliefs are based on nothing other than ignorance and arrogance.
Ignorant, To the extent that you just don't want to know about how people who are different from yourself live.
And arrogant to the extent that you have no tolerance for minorities who don't shape up to your particular lifestyle.
And I can guarantee that your arrogance, Ignorance, And intolerance applies to other human beings belonging to minority groups.
Might I be right?

Yes, Of course, I'm right.

Take your filthy, Limited mindset and crawl back into the gutter where you belong.

So it's easier for you to brand me ignorant, Arrogant and intolerant to fellow humans than to, However remotely, Consider my beliefs to be somewhat on the mark then.

Btw, With minority groups, Would you also count those having caught MS, Parkinson's, Alzheimers, Cancer, Etc, From overexposure of aluminum, Arsenic, Beryllium, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, Nickel, Radium, Chromium?

Other than that I would have no problems accepting if it turns out to be the power of love that is the sole reason to why some turn gay while others don't, That would actually be the most perfectly beautiful reason of all.

Anyhow, Could you please explain why you mainly spend so much time here on DDO in the religious forum trolling and bashing religious people?
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2019 1:22:05 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Willows went from bashing the religious nuts in the religion forum to mouthing everyone here now LOL

By the way Willows I believe we should Pogrom the gay, Freaks of nature, Not normal in society. Humans are mammals and like any other mammal they are there to multiply and reproduce to keep the species going, That is how it has been for thousands of years.

The LGBTQ community serve no purpose in society other than to just bitch and complain that they have rights and should be acknowledged.

Maybe that is why you were always trolling the religion forums for years because the church does not recognize gayism. Lol

Neither did Hitler, Hey I have a nice Zyklon B shower ready for you here lol
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2019 1:05:12 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Lynx_N wrote:
Willows wrote:
Lynx_N wrote:
Willows wrote:
Lynx_N wrote:
I believe overexposure of fluoride, Lead, Arsenic, Radium, Uranium, Thorium, Radon, Aluminum, Just to mention a few, Leads to quite the biological activities inside our bodies which, Amongst other things, Full well could help explain why some turn gay while others don't.

And it takes a complete dic*head to come up with that sort of conspiratorial nonsense and use it to push a bigoted agenda.

FYI I don't run any agenda of sort, I do however vent my thoughts and ideas about this.

All the elements I listed have poisoned mankind throughout it's existance and have most probably likely also been the source of various sorts of cancers, Neurodegenerative mental disorders, Etc etc, Even though science more or less refuses to acknowlege most of this as being facts.

That said I can agree that I'm by and large a dic*head, While I'm at the same time sharing that which I actually believe to be true, Which amongst other things means that I believe that not all things found in nature are good or healthy for us humans, That these things causes all kinds of diseases and ailments of sort, So without pushing any agenda which you blindly accuse me of doing, I instead present a notion I have regarding poisons found in nature which we're, More or less, Constantly being exposed to, Which, Unless proven otherwise, Can help explain up to and including why some people are born gay or become gay later in life.

And yes, I can understand if it sounds bigoted, Heartless, Etc, But what if I'm right?

Have you ever thought of the remote possibility that your beliefs are way off the mark?

And that your beliefs are based on nothing other than ignorance and arrogance.
Ignorant, To the extent that you just don't want to know about how people who are different from yourself live.
And arrogant to the extent that you have no tolerance for minorities who don't shape up to your particular lifestyle.
And I can guarantee that your arrogance, Ignorance, And intolerance applies to other human beings belonging to minority groups.
Might I be right?

Yes, Of course, I'm right.

Take your filthy, Limited mindset and crawl back into the gutter where you belong.

So it's easier for you to brand me ignorant, Arrogant and intolerant to fellow humans than to, However remotely, Consider my beliefs to be somewhat on the mark then.

Btw, With minority groups, Would you also count those having caught MS, Parkinson's, Alzheimers, Cancer, Etc, From overexposure of aluminum, Arsenic, Beryllium, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, Nickel, Radium, Chromium?

Other than that I would have no problems accepting if it turns out to be the power of love that is the sole reason to why some turn gay while others don't, That would actually be the most perfectly beautiful reason of all.

Anyhow, Could you please explain why you mainly spend so much time here on DDO in the religious forum trolling and bashing religious people?

It's not a matter of me bashing religious people and nor do I troll.

It is the religious people who come onto the forum who troll with the most repulsive deceit and lies ever concocted.
Sure, It's a forum and everybody has a right to vent their beliefs but it is those stupid religious die-hards who dish out the outrageous, Nonsense and I am merely putting them in their place.

If someone dishes out fabricated rubbish and try to pass it off as the truth, I let them and anybody else reading, Know about it.

Just as in your case with your stupid (yes, Stupid) conspiratorial rubbish; trying to put across that there is some sort of substantive truth behind it.

As for the ignorance and arrogance; you wouldn't know it anyway otherwise you wouldn't display so much ignorance and arrogance in the first place.

Your family and friends probably won't tell you so you should be thankful that someone is exposing your "beliefs" as half-baked, Ill-gotten lunacy.
Lynx_N
Posts: 1,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2019 7:10:51 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
Lynx_N wrote:
Willows wrote:
Lynx_N wrote:
Willows wrote:
Lynx_N wrote:
I believe overexposure of fluoride, Lead, Arsenic, Radium, Uranium, Thorium, Radon, Aluminum, Just to mention a few, Leads to quite the biological activities inside our bodies which, Amongst other things, Full well could help explain why some turn gay while others don't.

And it takes a complete dic*head to come up with that sort of conspiratorial nonsense and use it to push a bigoted agenda.

FYI I don't run any agenda of sort, I do however vent my thoughts and ideas about this.

All the elements I listed have poisoned mankind throughout it's existance and have most probably likely also been the source of various sorts of cancers, Neurodegenerative mental disorders, Etc etc, Even though science more or less refuses to acknowlege most of this as being facts.

That said I can agree that I'm by and large a dic*head, While I'm at the same time sharing that which I actually believe to be true, Which amongst other things means that I believe that not all things found in nature are good or healthy for us humans, That these things causes all kinds of diseases and ailments of sort, So without pushing any agenda which you blindly accuse me of doing, I instead present a notion I have regarding poisons found in nature which we're, More or less, Constantly being exposed to, Which, Unless proven otherwise, Can help explain up to and including why some people are born gay or become gay later in life.

And yes, I can understand if it sounds bigoted, Heartless, Etc, But what if I'm right?

Have you ever thought of the remote possibility that your beliefs are way off the mark?

And that your beliefs are based on nothing other than ignorance and arrogance.
Ignorant, To the extent that you just don't want to know about how people who are different from yourself live.
And arrogant to the extent that you have no tolerance for minorities who don't shape up to your particular lifestyle.
And I can guarantee that your arrogance, Ignorance, And intolerance applies to other human beings belonging to minority groups.
Might I be right?

Yes, Of course, I'm right.

Take your filthy, Limited mindset and crawl back into the gutter where you belong.

So it's easier for you to brand me ignorant, Arrogant and intolerant to fellow humans than to, However remotely, Consider my beliefs to be somewhat on the mark then.

Btw, With minority groups, Would you also count those having caught MS, Parkinson's, Alzheimers, Cancer, Etc, From overexposure of aluminum, Arsenic, Beryllium, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, Nickel, Radium, Chromium?

Other than that I would have no problems accepting if it turns out to be the power of love that is the sole reason to why some turn gay while others don't, That would actually be the most perfectly beautiful reason of all.

Anyhow, Could you please explain why you mainly spend so much time here on DDO in the religious forum trolling and bashing religious people?

It's not a matter of me bashing religious people and nor do I troll.

It is the religious people who come onto the forum who troll with the most repulsive deceit and lies ever concocted.
Sure, It's a forum and everybody has a right to vent their beliefs but it is those stupid religious die-hards who dish out the outrageous, Nonsense and I am merely putting them in their place.

If someone dishes out fabricated rubbish and try to pass it off as the truth, I let them and anybody else reading, Know about it.

Just as in your case with your stupid (yes, Stupid) conspiratorial rubbish; trying to put across that there is some sort of substantive truth behind it.

As for the ignorance and arrogance; you wouldn't know it anyway otherwise you wouldn't display so much ignorance and arrogance in the first place.

Your family and friends probably won't tell you so you should be thankful that someone is exposing your "beliefs" as half-baked, Ill-gotten lunacy.

Ok, Thanks for the reply.

I would just like to add that my fabricated stupid rubbish ignorant arrogant half-baked ill-gotten lunatic "beliefs" are not conspiratorial in any way shape or form, Something which you seem hell bent to pin me on, When in fact they're nothing of the kind.

Preposterous as they may seem to be they're shared as such and they should be adressed much like the way you do as, Well, They're all the colourful things you so vividly portray them to be, Bar the conspiratorial agenda like aspect of it all that is, As I don't follow any what so ever agenda you so desperately try to prove to the world that I am, When in fact I'm not.
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2019 8:58:03 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Uh, Uh; yes they are.
You are trying to make out for example that fluoride is harmful.
It is not and you have absolutely no viable evidence whatsoever to back up your implication, Similarly with the other trace elements you try and make out are detrimental.

you are a deceitful liar.
And you know it.
Now get off your obnoxious high cloud.
Lynx_N
Posts: 1,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2019 11:05:49 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Willows wrote:
Uh, Uh; yes they are.
You are trying to make out for example that fluoride is harmful.
It is not and you have absolutely no viable evidence whatsoever to back up your implication, Similarly with the other trace elements you try and make out are detrimental.

you are a deceitful liar.
And you know it.
Now get off your obnoxious high cloud.

Ok, Many thanks.

Now I know that I can safely just ignore you hereafter as you're clearly driven by some blind kind of hatred.
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 12:34:36 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Lynx_N wrote:
Willows wrote:
Uh, Uh; yes they are.
You are trying to make out for example that fluoride is harmful.
It is not and you have absolutely no viable evidence whatsoever to back up your implication, Similarly with the other trace elements you try and make out are detrimental.

you are a deceitful liar.
And you know it.
Now get off your obnoxious high cloud.

Ok, Many thanks.

Now I know that I can safely just ignore you hereafter as you're clearly driven by some blind kind of hatred.

There it is alright, The "I" word; Ignore. When confronted with the obvious that one doesn't want to know, Just stick one's head in the sand.

I'm not driven by "blind" hatred.

I'm driven by overt hatred towards those who display gratuitous hatred towards others by singling out minority groups and the establishment.

The issue is that you resent being told about your weird hatreds, Don't you?
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2019 12:57:09 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Being gay is a disease that needs to be cured with shock therapy and many countries agree with me like Zambia, Nigeria, Jamaica UAE, Where homosexuality is illegal and can be punished by death
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2019 3:57:50 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Being gay is a disease that needs to be cured with shock therapy and many countries agree with me like Zambia, Nigeria, Jamaica UAE, Where homosexuality is illegal and can be punished by death

And such countries have primitive barbaric laws from the dark ages.
It's not a matter of those countries agreeing with you. You simply happen to agree with their primitive laws. I suppose you go along with their mercy killing laws, Cutting out tongues and severing hands as well, Do you?

Nope, You just happen to single out anything to do with gays.
Being gay is not a disease, But homophobia is.

You are the one with the sick mind and thank goodness civilized, Decent countries now have laws that deal with anti-social, Bigotted misfits such as you.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2019 1:05:01 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
Most the world agrees with me that being gay is wrong and illegal and the penalty should be imprisonment.

Also the catholic church doesn't condone gayness. So we are talking the majority of population around the world doesn't recognize being gay. It must be a disease that should be eradicated for the 2% of the population who is confused and needs to be treated with shock therapy and conversion therapy.

You are no different than a schizophrenic or a bi-polar patient. It just a mental issue that the individual does not recognize. It's like the crazy person who never knows that they are crazy until they are diagnosed. Well every gay person has mental issues, Therefore the original title of this post is correct

Homosexuality is a mental disorder as concluded by

Fanboy McTroll
PhD Neuroscience and Medicine

"Being gay is a mental disorder"
Published May 1997 (c)
Willows
Posts: 11,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2019 1:03:27 PM
Posted: 54 minutes ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Most the world agrees with me that being gay is wrong and illegal and the penalty should be imprisonment.

Pull your head out of your arse one day and you may realize that the world does not revolve around you.
Nor does it agree with your disgusting, Offensive, Hateful and perverted attitudes against decent civilized society.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.