Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Retards aka Downs Syndrome people

FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2019 3:02:26 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
In todays modern scientific age there is no reason to have a downs syndrome aka retard. With modern medicine any pregnant woman can find the status of the fetus and whether it will be a retard when it's born. Therefore why even have them? Abort the pregnancy. Retards need to be taken care of for the rest of their lives, They will never be self sufficient and it's a huge burden for parents and everyone else around them. There is no reason to have a retard in todays society.

If you do a test and know that your child will be a lumpy and you will want to name him Gordy or Douggie and put a rubber helmet on their head and a drool bib before they slide out the door each morning, Save yourself the lifetime commitment and abort the pregnancy. There is no reason to have a retard in todays society, Abort and try again for a healthy child.

Anybody with a lumpy in their family is at their own fault because we have modern technology to prescreen for it now. Therefore we should have no birth defected retards at all in society.

Take the test and avoid having a glass licker
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 3:43:55 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
In todays modern scientific age there is no reason to have a downs syndrome aka retard. With modern medicine any pregnant woman can find the status of the fetus and whether it will be a retard when it's born. Therefore why even have them? Abort the pregnancy. Retards need to be taken care of for the rest of their lives, They will never be self sufficient and it's a huge burden for parents and everyone else around them. There is no reason to have a retard in todays society.

If you do a test and know that your child will be a lumpy and you will want to name him Gordy or Douggie and put a rubber helmet on their head and a drool bib before they slide out the door each morning, Save yourself the lifetime commitment and abort the pregnancy. There is no reason to have a retard in todays society, Abort and try again for a healthy child.

Anybody with a lumpy in their family is at their own fault because we have modern technology to prescreen for it now. Therefore we should have no birth defected retards at all in society.

Take the test and avoid having a glass licker

It's a great pity that we did not have the technology some years ago.

Then you would never have been born.
And the whole world would be that much better off with one less retard.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 2:05:27 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows you are such a card? The noble knight defending all the retards and gimps. The knight in shining armor. It's too bad you are just as feeble as the people I talk about.

The librarian keyboard hero, Who I would snap in half like a twig in real life.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 11:41:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Willows you are such a card? The noble knight defending all the retards and gimps. The knight in shining armor. It's too bad you are just as feeble as the people I talk about.

The librarian keyboard hero, Who I would snap in half like a twig in real life.

I'm defending nobody.
I am merely exposing a lousy piece of scum who gets off on spreading disgusting hatred and bigotry.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 2:02:26 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
How are you exposing anything, Hero? I'm the one posting my free speech opinion on here, It's not like you are uncovering state secrets, Willows the Herald reporter.

My opinion, My choices, My free speech, You don't like it then beat it, Go expose your homophobic tendencies somewhere else queer
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2019 10:19:21 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
How are you exposing anything, Hero? I'm the one posting my free speech opinion on here, It's not like you are uncovering state secrets, Willows the Herald reporter.

My opinion, My choices, My free speech, You don't like it then beat it, Go expose your homophobic tendencies somewhere else queer

What you call free speech is called disgusting, Extemist, Bigoted hate by anybody else.

And, Let's face it.
You did read the topic, "Profile Of An Extremist".

And let's also face the fact that you are too cowardly to even dare reply to it.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2019 1:51:00 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I have no idea what the profile of an extremist is, Never heard of it.

All I know is that fagg0ts are unnatural and are freaks in nature, What they do in their spare time, I don't care, But I will always look down in shame at them

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.