Jump to topic:

Sports are politically rigged

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2017 2:05:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Manchester United is winning everything this year because of the tragedy that happened in the last few days. I'm glad for them, they need it.

Whenever a tragedy strikes a certain city, major catastrophe or terrorist act, that city wins the championship in a sport, I realize it's to boost morale of people in that city, but we have caught on to your gimmick sport owners. Sports are rigged.

After Hurricane Katrina happened and wiped out most of New Orleans, the New Orleans Saints magically win the Super bowl after being terrible for years. Coincidence?? I say no way.

In 2001, 9/11 happens in New York, that year the Yankees go all the way to the World Series and lose in a dramatic game (7).

In 2013 the Boston marathon tragedy happens and mysteriously the Boston Red Sox win the World Series (Boston Strong) coincidence? no way

If your city is starving for a championship, I'm sorry but the only way your city is winning the championship is if a terrorist bomb goes off and many lives are lost. Seattle, Washington, San Diego, if you want to win a championship in any major sport, then unfortunately a terrorist act must happen in your city.
warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2017 12:34:26 PM
At 5/25/2017 2:05:36 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Manchester United is winning everything this year because of the tragedy that happened in the last few days. I'm glad for them, they need it.

Whenever a tragedy strikes a certain city, major catastrophe or terrorist act, that city wins the championship in a sport, I realize it's to boost morale of people in that city, but we have caught on to your gimmick sport owners. Sports are rigged.

After Hurricane Katrina happened and wiped out most of New Orleans, the New Orleans Saints magically win the Super bowl after being terrible for years. Coincidence?? I say no way.

They won it in 2010...

In 2001, 9/11 happens in New York, that year the Yankees go all the way to the World Series and lose in a dramatic game (7).

In 2013 the Boston marathon tragedy happens and mysteriously the Boston Red Sox win the World Series (Boston Strong) coincidence? no way

If your city is starving for a championship, I'm sorry but the only way your city is winning the championship is if a terrorist bomb goes off and many lives are lost. Seattle, Washington, San Diego, if you want to win a championship in any major sport, then unfortunately a terrorist act must happen in your city.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2017 12:40:54 PM
At 6/8/2017 9:42:44 AM, happylilstar wrote:
Hasn't Manchester United won a lot, for a very long time?

Sorry my conclusions are based on North American sports, I don't really follow European sports but I assume my theory would also apply to those teams.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2017 1:03:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Huston Astros are winning the World Series in 2017!!! That is right you heard me. Because of hurricane Harvey and the destruction it has caused, the Astros who have already unveiled the Huston Strong patch like the Red Sox did after the marathon terrorist attack, the Astros will win the World Series now.

I can guarantee it!!!
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2017 5:18:53 PM
At 9/5/2017 1:03:38 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
The Huston Astros are winning the World Series in 2017!!! That is right you heard me. Because of hurricane Harvey and the destruction it has caused, the Astros who have already unveiled the Huston Strong patch like the Red Sox did after the marathon terrorist attack, the Astros will win the World Series now.

I can guarantee it!!!
Guarantees is knowing for certain. Just because of the hurricane happen, and it was bad. Doesn't mean the Astros will win. Not all natural disasters, guarantee a championship. What happen to your Yankees winning it. They only sitting 2 and a half back.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2017 7:10:37 PM
At 9/5/2017 5:18:53 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

I can guarantee it!!!
Guarantees is knowing for certain. Just because of the hurricane happen, and it was bad. Doesn't mean the Astros will win. Not all natural disasters, guarantee a championship. What happen to your Yankees winning it. They only sitting 2 and a half back.

I was picking the Yankees to win that was before the hurricane happened. Whenever a major disaster happens that city needs a morale boost so the team in that city wins.

Hurricane Katrina = Saints win Superbowl
Boston marathon bombing = Red Sox win World Series
California earthquake 1989 = Oakland A's win World Series
9/11 happens = Yankees World Series game 7

Hurricane Harvey = Astros winning the World Series 2017 Guarantee!!

If I was you I would place a large wager right now on the Astros in Vegas, you will be rich, sports are politically rigged!!
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2017 9:01:32 PM
At 9/5/2017 7:10:37 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 9/5/2017 5:18:53 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

I can guarantee it!!!

I was picking the Yankees to win that was before the hurricane happened. Whenever a major disaster happens that city needs a morale boost so the team in that city wins.

Hurricane Katrina = Saints win Superbowl
Boston marathon bombing = Red Sox win World Series
California earthquake 1989 = Oakland A's win World Series
9/11 happens = Yankees World Series game 7
ok 1st off katrina hit in 2005. The saints didnt win until 2009
Hurricane Harvey = Astros winning the World Series 2017 Guarantee!!

If I was you I would place a large wager right now on the Astros in Vegas, you will be rich, sports are politically rigged!!

1st off katrina hit in 2005. The saints didnt win until 2009. Yes the red sox won after 2013 boston bombing. Sure the As won after the earthquake. But the Yankees didnt won in 2001, they make it, but lost. So the Astros isn't a Guaranteed to win like you said. Just because a natural disasters hit doesn't guarantee a championship.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2017 12:58:13 PM
Over 68 people have died so far in Huston from the hurricane, trust me the Astros are winning the World Series, by the way they have never won one ever!! So this is now a perfect time for them to win to boost people morale, because Trump certainly will not doll out the billions in damages to Huston, so why not let them win a World Series.

By the way I also predicted the Pittsburg Penguins before the season started to repeat as Stanley Cup champions and they did, you can check my posts on it in the sports forum here from 6 months ago, so you can call me the Amazing Kreskin or Amazing Fanboy when you realize the Astros win on November 2'nd 2017.

Any other sports questions??? LOL
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2017 8:57:53 PM
At 9/6/2017 12:58:13 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Over 68 people have died so far in Huston from the hurricane, trust me the Astros are winning the World Series, by the way they have never won one ever!! So this is now a perfect time for them to win to boost people morale, because Trump certainly will not doll out the billions in damages to Huston, so why not let them win a World Series.

By the way I also predicted the Pittsburg Penguins before the season started to repeat as Stanley Cup champions and they did, you can check my posts on it in the sports forum here from 6 months ago, so you can call me the Amazing Kreskin or Amazing Fanboy when you realize the Astros win on November 2'nd 2017.

Any other sports questions??? LOL

Still have my doubts about the Astros winning it, when you have the Indians, and Washington, and now the diamondback winning, and now unfortunately my Dodgers are losing like crazy. They probably lost that magic they had.
anyways i guess we have college football and the NFL is coming back this week. so it could be good, but only if mine team win. lol
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2017 12:48:30 PM
I like the Dodgers but they should be worried about the D-backs, that team is coming on strong.

Up here in the north all I follow is baseball and hockey. Never liked football or basketball
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2017 4:09:41 PM
At 9/7/2017 12:48:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I like the Dodgers but they should be worried about the D-backs, that team is coming on strong.

Up here in the north all I follow is baseball and hockey. Never liked football or basketball

Yeah i know, these damn d-backs for having a 13 game winning streak. The dodgers look lost on offense, damn seager for being hurt. Maybe im overreacting, but i have a feeling im not. Don't hear that to much not liking football, yeah i hear that over basketball, but oh well. Oh need to add this i also don't think judge will get mvp, nor 50 homers.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2017 5:09:42 PM
Can the Dodgers bounce back and be ready for post season, Belinger is playing great, and you got Yu Darvish and Granderson now, I think the Dodgers will go to the World Series.

Judge wont win the MVP, but he will win Rookie of the Year, he only needs 12 more homeruns to set the new rookie HR record, with 21 games to go, he's got it!!

How about Yankees, Dodgers in the World Series???
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2017 5:54:03 PM
At 9/7/2017 5:09:42 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Can the Dodgers bounce back and be ready for post season, Belinger is playing great, and you got Yu Darvish and Granderson now, I think the Dodgers will go to the World Series.

Judge wont win the MVP, but he will win Rookie of the Year, he only needs 12 more homeruns to set the new rookie HR record, with 21 games to go, he's got it!!

Well yes bellinger playing good, but Yu darvish isn't impressing me in his last 3 starts. Granderson had a good week and a half, but thats it. But mostly my concern is the offense not playing no where near as good as 2 weeks ago. Hopefully they can regroup and start playing better. Because if not they may not even hold on to the division let alone the playoffs. Yea judge will win the rookie of the year. But 12 homers is lot in 21 games. So i don't think he will do that. Both the Yankees and now the Dodgers will have a very hard time getting to the world series. Hopefully im wrong, i do think LA visit NY would be a great series.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2017 6:59:30 PM
At 9/7/2017 5:54:03 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Well yes bellinger playing good, but Yu darvish isn't impressing me in his last 3 starts. Granderson had a good week and a half, but thats it. But mostly my concern is the offense not playing no where near as good as 2 weeks ago. Hopefully they can regroup and start playing better. Because if not they may not even hold on to the division let alone the playoffs. Yea judge will win the rookie of the year. But 12 homers is lot in 21 games. So i don't think he will do that. Both the Yankees and now the Dodgers will have a very hard time getting to the world series. Hopefully im wrong, i do think LA visit NY would be a great series.

Hey do you play MLB The Show? I love that game!!
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2017 7:24:57 PM
At 9/7/2017 6:59:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

No, just because i have a xbox one. So i play Madden, nba 2k, and that's about, for now.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2017 7:40:11 PM
At 9/7/2017 7:24:57 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

No, just because i have a xbox one. So i play Madden, nba 2k, and that's about, for now.

How about Gears of War??
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2017 4:41:12 PM
At 9/7/2017 7:40:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 9/7/2017 7:24:57 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

How about Gears of War??

Naw. I do play Grand Theft Auto. But Don't have to much time. Although i been on here lately. I guess just like debating or have some kind of argument type statement. Lol
Conorp1112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 9:57:43 PM
At 5/25/2017 2:05:36 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

After Hurricane Katrina happened and wiped out most of New Orleans, the New Orleans Saints magically win the Super bowl after being terrible for years. Coincidence?? I say no wa

New Orleans didn"t win in 2005 New England did learn your facts
Jordana-de-Wyt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 6:23:50 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Maybe the sportsman feel an extra degree of motivation in order to uplift their fans.

Likewise the fans will pour extra support to the team as a distraction from the tragedy
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 12:50:46 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I agree in some sense, BUT for the most part that is not true, As a lot of these teams are crap before the disasters and all of a sudden they win? It's rigged to provide some closure and uplift for a city in despair.