Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

General Sports Discussion

#1
Add Post
Forum Moderator
 
6/23/2018 11:33:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Discuss Sports Here
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 6,568
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2018 11:34:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
gay
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2018 1:43:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/24/2018 12:02:10 AM, YYW wrote:
Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time.

It baseball season and the world cup time. Plus NBA free agency is coming next week.

Brady still got lucky he beat the sorry Falcons....
tomcat1
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2018 3:13:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/24/2018 1:43:33 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 6/24/2018 12:02:10 AM, YYW wrote:
Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time.

It baseball season and the world cup time. Plus NBA free agency is coming next week.

Brady still got lucky he beat the sorry Falcons....

Nd, I beg your pardon! I'm not even a Patriots fan but Brady is definitely the best QB of all times! I don't even know how you can dispute this if you look at all of his numbers!
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2018 3:21:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/24/2018 3:13:51 AM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 6/24/2018 1:43:33 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 6/24/2018 12:02:10 AM, YYW wrote:
Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time.

It baseball season and the world cup time. Plus NBA free agency is coming next week.

Brady still got lucky he beat the sorry Falcons....

Nd, I beg your pardon! I'm not even a Patriots fan but Brady is definitely the best QB of all times! I don't even know how you can dispute this if you look at all of his numbers!

Yes,yes and yes he Great. But he still got lucky in two SB wins. I know he may one day be the best ever. But he still playing, SO he can't be in that discussion until he officially hang them up.....
tomcat1
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2018 9:48:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/24/2018 3:21:59 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 6/24/2018 3:13:51 AM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 6/24/2018 1:43:33 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 6/24/2018 12:02:10 AM, YYW wrote:
Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time.

It baseball season and the world cup time. Plus NBA free agency is coming next week.

Brady still got lucky he beat the sorry Falcons....

Nd, I beg your pardon! I'm not even a Patriots fan but Brady is definitely the best QB of all times! I don't even know how you can dispute this if you look at all of his numbers!


Yes,yes and yes he Great. But he still got lucky in two SB wins. I know he may one day be the best ever. But he still playing, SO he can't be in that discussion until he officially hang them up.....

Nd, Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good but in Brady's case he is BOTH!
BertrandsTeapot
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2018 8:37:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/24/2018 12:02:10 AM, YYW wrote:
Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time.

As a die-hard Jets fan, I cannot argue this point
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2018 12:09:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/29/2018 8:37:03 PM, BertrandsTeapot wrote:
At 6/24/2018 12:02:10 AM, YYW wrote:
Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time.

As a die-hard Jets fan, I cannot argue this point

You could. But you decided not too...
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2018 12:11:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The NBA Free Agency is almost here.

Where is LeBron going?

Where is PG13 going?

What about trades?

So much going on....
warren42
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 1:00:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Boogie to the Warriors for 5 MILLION?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Wildly underpaid and that team literally has the greatest lineup of all time.

I am not kidding when I say they should win a minimum of 80 games as long as 2 of their starters aren't injured for overlapping extended periods of time.
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 1:34:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2018 1:00:15 AM, warren42 wrote:
Boogie to the Warriors for 5 MILLION?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Wildly underpaid and that team literally has the greatest lineup of all time.

I am not kidding when I say they should win a minimum of 80 games as long as 2 of their starters aren't injured for overlapping extended periods of time.

I know this is totally BS. A guarantee chip. Once when i finally have hope in the Lakers, the league let this happen.

Now they are a Super, SUPERTEAM. This is unfair fir the league players and fans.. It just not right... The league need to redo this salary cap problem. This is how the Warriors could do this. Just unfair.. That all this is....
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 2:41:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2018 1:34:52 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 1:00:15 AM, warren42 wrote:
Boogie to the Warriors for 5 MILLION?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Wildly underpaid and that team literally has the greatest lineup of all time.

I am not kidding when I say they should win a minimum of 80 games as long as 2 of their starters aren't injured for overlapping extended periods of time.


I know this is totally BS. A guarantee chip. Once when i finally have hope in the Lakers, the league let this happen.

Now they are a Super, SUPERTEAM. This is unfair fir the league players and fans.. It just not right... The league need to redo this salary cap problem. This is how the Warriors could do this. Just unfair.. That all this is....

What's "unfair" about it? DeMarcus Cousins signed with the Warriors as a free-agent, giving him discretion to choose whichever team is willing to take him, at whatever salary is agreed upon, so long as it's within league rules. Which rules have been broken? Talented teams can't acquire more talent?

One of the biggest flaws of the English language is conflating the concept of "disparity" with "unfairness." They have a disparate level of talent, sure. But nothing prevents other teams from competing against them. Nothing prevents other teams from gameplanning for them and trying to win. This concept of "unfair" has nothing to do with basketball, its logistics, or any violation of rules, but the perceived reduction in entertain value in watching two comparably talented teams compete. But the truth is, most of these contests are disparate.

The Warriors are still a basketball team that's not satisfied with their level of talent. They're forerunners; they think ahead; and Boogie addresses many of their problems: lack of a post presence and weakness on offensive rebounds. The Warriors didn't wrong other than to better their team. And if that's unfair to you, well address that issue with every other team, as well.
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 2:59:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2018 2:41:07 AM, Athias wrote:
At 7/3/2018 1:34:52 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 1:00:15 AM, warren42 wrote:
Boogie to the Warriors for 5 MILLION?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Wildly underpaid and that team literally has the greatest lineup of all time.

I am not kidding when I say they should win a minimum of 80 games as long as 2 of their starters aren't injured for overlapping extended periods of time.


I know this is totally BS. A guarantee chip. Once when i finally have hope in the Lakers, the league let this happen.

Now they are a Super, SUPERTEAM. This is unfair fir the league players and fans.. It just not right... The league need to redo this salary cap problem. This is how the Warriors could do this. Just unfair.. That all this is....

What's "unfair" about it? DeMarcus Cousins signed with the Warriors as a free-agent, giving him discretion to choose whichever team is willing to take him, at whatever salary is agreed upon, so long as it's within league rules. Which rules have been broken? Talented teams can't acquire more talent?

One of the biggest flaws of the English language is conflating the concept of "disparity" with "unfairness." They have a disparate level of talent, sure. But nothing prevents other teams from competing against them. Nothing prevents other teams from gameplanning for them and trying to win. This concept of "unfair" has nothing to do with basketball, its logistics, or any violation of rules, but the perceived reduction in entertain value in watching two comparably talented teams compete. But the truth is, most of these contests are disparate.

The Warriors are still a basketball team that's not satisfied with their level of talent. They're forerunners; they think ahead; and Boogie addresses many of their problems: lack of a post presence and weakness on offensive rebounds. The Warriors didn't wrong other than to better their team. And if that's unfair to you, well address that issue with every other team, as well.

I admit they didn't break any rules it was all legal. But let be honesty here no one in the league has chance. It because of these one years deals on super max players this is a problem. Because it created a unstoppable team like we have with the Warriors. It a guarantee chip... That will be a fact comes next june. It isn't right for the fans. We already know who will win, and it not even close. The Rockets, OKC, Boston, have absolutely no chance to win never mind being competitive... The NBA is a joke, now. I personally lost interest. Why because i know it just one team winning it. It not just me there a lot of fans who feel like me... We want to see competition, and this year we will not. The warriors should win 75 games and go 16-2 in the playoffs. It no doubt. If even one of there big 5 get injury they still will win it all. Even if there lose 2 starter they still win. It all because of the nba max deal which set up these warriors... Credit to them yes. But i know i will be watching less. Why because it soooo one sided...
tomcat1
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 3:18:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2018 2:59:51 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 2:41:07 AM, Athias wrote:
At 7/3/2018 1:34:52 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 1:00:15 AM, warren42 wrote:
Boogie to the Warriors for 5 MILLION?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Wildly underpaid and that team literally has the greatest lineup of all time.

I am not kidding when I say they should win a minimum of 80 games as long as 2 of their starters aren't injured for overlapping extended periods of time.


I know this is totally BS. A guarantee chip. Once when i finally have hope in the Lakers, the league let this happen.

Now they are a Super, SUPERTEAM. This is unfair fir the league players and fans.. It just not right... The league need to redo this salary cap problem. This is how the Warriors could do this. Just unfair.. That all this is....

What's "unfair" about it? DeMarcus Cousins signed with the Warriors as a free-agent, giving him discretion to choose whichever team is willing to take him, at whatever salary is agreed upon, so long as it's within league rules. Which rules have been broken? Talented teams can't acquire more talent?

One of the biggest flaws of the English language is conflating the concept of "disparity" with "unfairness." They have a disparate level of talent, sure. But nothing prevents other teams from competing against them. Nothing prevents other teams from gameplanning for them and trying to win. This concept of "unfair" has nothing to do with basketball, its logistics, or any violation of rules, but the perceived reduction in entertain value in watching two comparably talented teams compete. But the truth is, most of these contests are disparate.

The Warriors are still a basketball team that's not satisfied with their level of talent. They're forerunners; they think ahead; and Boogie addresses many of their problems: lack of a post presence and weakness on offensive rebounds. The Warriors didn't wrong other than to better their team. And if that's unfair to you, well address that issue with every other team, as well.


I admit they didn't break any rules it was all legal. But let be honesty here no one in the league has chance. It because of these one years deals on super max players this is a problem. Because it created a unstoppable team like we have with the Warriors. It a guarantee chip... That will be a fact comes next june. It isn't right for the fans. We already know who will win, and it not even close. The Rockets, OKC, Boston, have absolutely no chance to win never mind being competitive... The NBA is a joke, now. I personally lost interest. Why because i know it just one team winning it. It not just me there a lot of fans who feel like me... We want to see competition, and this year we will not. The warriors should win 75 games and go 16-2 in the playoffs. It no doubt. If even one of there big 5 get injury they still will win it all. Even if there lose 2 starter they still win. It all because of the nba max deal which set up these warriors... Credit to them yes. But i know i will be watching less. Why because it soooo one sided...

Nd, Just a day ago you were like a kid on Christmas Eve with LeBron is a Laker!

Welcome to the WWE which is what the NBA has become!

Cousins to the Warriors . . . FUHGEDDABOUT IT . . . with aging Bron or no Bron the Warriors remain your daddy!
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 3:32:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2018 2:59:51 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 2:41:07 AM, Athias wrote:
At 7/3/2018 1:34:52 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 1:00:15 AM, warren42 wrote:
Boogie to the Warriors for 5 MILLION?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Wildly underpaid and that team literally has the greatest lineup of all time.

I am not kidding when I say they should win a minimum of 80 games as long as 2 of their starters aren't injured for overlapping extended periods of time.


I know this is totally BS. A guarantee chip. Once when i finally have hope in the Lakers, the league let this happen.

Now they are a Super, SUPERTEAM. This is unfair fir the league players and fans.. It just not right... The league need to redo this salary cap problem. This is how the Warriors could do this. Just unfair.. That all this is....

What's "unfair" about it? DeMarcus Cousins signed with the Warriors as a free-agent, giving him discretion to choose whichever team is willing to take him, at whatever salary is agreed upon, so long as it's within league rules. Which rules have been broken? Talented teams can't acquire more talent?

One of the biggest flaws of the English language is conflating the concept of "disparity" with "unfairness." They have a disparate level of talent, sure. But nothing prevents other teams from competing against them. Nothing prevents other teams from gameplanning for them and trying to win. This concept of "unfair" has nothing to do with basketball, its logistics, or any violation of rules, but the perceived reduction in entertain value in watching two comparably talented teams compete. But the truth is, most of these contests are disparate.

The Warriors are still a basketball team that's not satisfied with their level of talent. They're forerunners; they think ahead; and Boogie addresses many of their problems: lack of a post presence and weakness on offensive rebounds. The Warriors didn't wrong other than to better their team. And if that's unfair to you, well address that issue with every other team, as well.


I admit they didn't break any rules it was all legal. But let be honesty here no one in the league has chance. It because of these one years deals on super max players this is a problem. Because it created a unstoppable team like we have with the Warriors. It a guarantee chip... That will be a fact comes next june. It isn't right for the fans. We already know who will win, and it not even close. The Rockets, OKC, Boston, have absolutely no chance to win never mind being competitive... The NBA is a joke, now. I personally lost interest. Why because i know it just one team winning it. It not just me there a lot of fans who feel like me... We want to see competition, and this year we will not. The warriors should win 75 games and go 16-2 in the playoffs. It no doubt. If even one of there big 5 get injury they still will win it all. Even if there lose 2 starter they still win. It all because of the nba max deal which set up these warriors... Credit to them yes. But i know i will be watching less. Why because it soooo one sided...

Boogie Cousins won't return at least until the next year, so whether they should win at least "75" is still in question. (Remember, the same thing was said when Kevin Durant first joined the team.) And the Warriors have been overwhelming favorites for the last three years (I'm not too sure about 2015, but you can correct me on that if I'm wrong.) It was said that no one could beat the 2016 Warrios; it was said that no one could beat the 2017 Warriors; and despite the Houston Rockets, was it ever a question that based on talent alone, the Warriors would win? It's been a done-deal for years, and many analysts project them to win three more championships. Signing Boogie only made that prospect "seem" more certain. But it's not like the talents of Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, and Steph Curry didn't already create that prospect to begin with.

Many have claimed that the Warriors' dominance is sufficient to stop watching (and I'm not trying to dictate to you what you should or should not watch.) But the Warriors still are the most watched team in the NBA (for three years in a row) and their merchandise according to NBA.com is still sold the most (particularly Steph Curry's jersey.) I doubt that many will watch less. I particularly want to see how LeBron fairs in L.A. and how Boogie fits into the Warriors offensive and defensive schemes. There's still the Celtics who'll have both a healthy Gordon Hayward and Kyrie Irving. The Sixers, whom I presume will acquire Kawhi Leonard, and there's the Houston Rockets with their anointed MVP, James Harden, and Chris Paul.

And nothing's for certain in the N.B.A. Hell, I thought that LeBron was going to win his fourth championship this past season (of course delivered to him through some interference of the N.B.A.) I thought the Warriors were unbeatable in 2016. I hope you reconsider watching, because I like discussing basketball, even when there are opinions and statements with which I disagree. I guess, I can still post regardless, :(.
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 3:48:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2018 3:32:35 AM, Athias wrote:
At 7/3/2018 2:59:51 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 2:41:07 AM, Athias wrote:
At 7/3/2018 1:34:52 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 1:00:15 AM, warren42 wrote:
Boogie to the Warriors for 5 MILLION?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Wildly underpaid and that team literally has the greatest lineup of all time.

I am not kidding when I say they should win a minimum of 80 games as long as 2 of their starters aren't injured for overlapping extended periods of time.


I know this is totally BS. A guarantee chip. Once when i finally have hope in the Lakers, the league let this happen.

Now they are a Super, SUPERTEAM. This is unfair fir the league players and fans.. It just not right... The league need to redo this salary cap problem. This is how the Warriors could do this. Just unfair.. That all this is....

What's "unfair" about it? DeMarcus Cousins signed with the Warriors as a free-agent, giving him discretion to choose whichever team is willing to take him, at whatever salary is agreed upon, so long as it's within league rules. Which rules have been broken? Talented teams can't acquire more talent?

One of the biggest flaws of the English language is conflating the concept of "disparity" with "unfairness." They have a disparate level of talent, sure. But nothing prevents other teams from competing against them. Nothing prevents other teams from gameplanning for them and trying to win. This concept of "unfair" has nothing to do with basketball, its logistics, or any violation of rules, but the perceived reduction in entertain value in watching two comparably talented teams compete. But the truth is, most of these contests are disparate.

The Warriors are still a basketball team that's not satisfied with their level of talent. They're forerunners; they think ahead; and Boogie addresses many of their problems: lack of a post presence and weakness on offensive rebounds. The Warriors didn't wrong other than to better their team. And if that's unfair to you, well address that issue with every other team, as well.


I admit they didn't break any rules it was all legal. But let be honesty here no one in the league has chance. It because of these one years deals on super max players this is a problem. Because it created a unstoppable team like we have with the Warriors. It a guarantee chip... That will be a fact comes next june. It isn't right for the fans. We already know who will win, and it not even close. The Rockets, OKC, Boston, have absolutely no chance to win never mind being competitive... The NBA is a joke, now. I personally lost interest. Why because i know it just one team winning it. It not just me there a lot of fans who feel like me... We want to see competition, and this year we will not. The warriors should win 75 games and go 16-2 in the playoffs. It no doubt. If even one of there big 5 get injury they still will win it all. Even if there lose 2 starter they still win. It all because of the nba max deal which set up these warriors... Credit to them yes. But i know i will be watching less. Why because it soooo one sided...

Boogie Cousins won't return at least until the next year, so whether they should win at least "75" is still in question. (Remember, the same thing was said when Kevin Durant first joined the team.) And the Warriors have been overwhelming favorites for the last three years (I'm not too sure about 2015, but you can correct me on that if I'm wrong.) It was said that no one could beat the 2016 Warrios; it was said that no one could beat the 2017 Warriors; and despite the Houston Rockets, was it ever a question that based on talent alone, the Warriors would win? It's been a done-deal for years, and many analysts project them to win three more championships. Signing Boogie only made that prospect "seem" more certain. But it's not like the talents of Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, and Steph Curry didn't already create that prospect to begin with.

Many have claimed that the Warriors' dominance is sufficient to stop watching (and I'm not trying to dictate to you what you should or should not watch.) But the Warriors still are the most watched team in the NBA (for three years in a row) and their merchandise according to NBA.com is still sold the most (particularly Steph Curry's jersey.) I doubt that many will watch less. I particularly want to see how LeBron fairs in L.A. and how Boogie fits into the Warriors offensive and defensive schemes. There's still the Celtics who'll have both a healthy Gordon Hayward and Kyrie Irving. The Sixers, whom I presume will acquire Kawhi Leonard, and there's the Houston Rockets with their anointed MVP, James Harden, and Chris Paul.

And nothing's for certain in the N.B.A. Hell, I thought that LeBron was going to win his fourth championship this past season (of course delivered to him through some interference of the N.B.A.) I thought the Warriors were unbeatable in 2016. I hope you reconsider watching, because I like discussing basketball, even when there are opinions and statements with which I disagree. I guess, I can still post regardless, :(.

You wrote a lot, so i won't cover everything you put. Yes the Warriors will still be the most watch because they are the best team that has a very unique styles of playing and it is enjoyable. And you right they may not win 75 but 70 will do. But regardless they are a lock to win. No one will be competitive against them. So it is a sure thing in the NBA. Sure i will be watching. It just I'm upset on how great they will be when cousin get back...
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 3:50:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2018 3:18:36 AM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 2:59:51 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 2:41:07 AM, Athias wrote:
At 7/3/2018 1:34:52 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 1:00:15 AM, warren42 wrote:
Boogie to the Warriors for 5 MILLION?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Wildly underpaid and that team literally has the greatest lineup of all time.

I am not kidding when I say they should win a minimum of 80 games as long as 2 of their starters aren't injured for overlapping extended periods of time.


I know this is totally BS. A guarantee chip. Once when i finally have hope in the Lakers, the league let this happen.

Now they are a Super, SUPERTEAM. This is unfair fir the league players and fans.. It just not right... The league need to redo this salary cap problem. This is how the Warriors could do this. Just unfair.. That all this is....

What's "unfair" about it? DeMarcus Cousins signed with the Warriors as a free-agent, giving him discretion to choose whichever team is willing to take him, at whatever salary is agreed upon, so long as it's within league rules. Which rules have been broken? Talented teams can't acquire more talent?

One of the biggest flaws of the English language is conflating the concept of "disparity" with "unfairness." They have a disparate level of talent, sure. But nothing prevents other teams from competing against them. Nothing prevents other teams from gameplanning for them and trying to win. This concept of "unfair" has nothing to do with basketball, its logistics, or any violation of rules, but the perceived reduction in entertain value in watching two comparably talented teams compete. But the truth is, most of these contests are disparate.

The Warriors are still a basketball team that's not satisfied with their level of talent. They're forerunners; they think ahead; and Boogie addresses many of their problems: lack of a post presence and weakness on offensive rebounds. The Warriors didn't wrong other than to better their team. And if that's unfair to you, well address that issue with every other team, as well.


I admit they didn't break any rules it was all legal. But let be honesty here no one in the league has chance. It because of these one years deals on super max players this is a problem. Because it created a unstoppable team like we have with the Warriors. It a guarantee chip... That will be a fact comes next june. It isn't right for the fans. We already know who will win, and it not even close. The Rockets, OKC, Boston, have absolutely no chance to win never mind being competitive... The NBA is a joke, now. I personally lost interest. Why because i know it just one team winning it. It not just me there a lot of fans who feel like me... We want to see competition, and this year we will not. The warriors should win 75 games and go 16-2 in the playoffs. It no doubt. If even one of there big 5 get injury they still will win it all. Even if there lose 2 starter they still win. It all because of the nba max deal which set up these warriors... Credit to them yes. But i know i will be watching less. Why because it soooo one sided...

Nd, Just a day ago you were like a kid on Christmas Eve with LeBron is a Laker!

Welcome to the WWE which is what the NBA has become!

Cousins to the Warriors . . . FUHGEDDABOUT IT . . . with aging Bron or no Bron the Warriors remain your daddy!

Yea it was ruin when he sign.... It was a great day until he pick them. This will be the first year i will be totally against them....
tomcat1
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 10:13:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2018 5:30:35 PM, warren42 wrote:
The integrity of the league is shot

The NBA regular season has been like the WWE for years with players just going through the motions on certain nights and especially on defense and in back to back games. The best teams during the regular season just make sure they win enough games to position themselves for the playoffs. Oh, I read the scores everyday during the NBA regular season but I could care less about the NBA until the playoffs begin and even when they do begin I don't really get into it too much until they get to the final four.
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 10:51:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2018 10:13:35 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 5:30:35 PM, warren42 wrote:
The integrity of the league is shot

The NBA regular season has been like the WWE for years with players just going through the motions on certain nights and especially on defense and in back to back games. The best teams during the regular season just make sure they win enough games to position themselves for the playoffs. Oh, I read the scores everyday during the NBA regular season but I could care less about the NBA until the playoffs begin and even when they do begin I don't really get into it too much until they get to the final four.

Don't have to worry about the final four. It soo one sided it pretty easy to tell who gonna win the title 4 out of 5 years...
tomcat1
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 11:12:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2018 10:51:06 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 10:13:35 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 5:30:35 PM, warren42 wrote:
The integrity of the league is shot

The NBA regular season has been like the WWE for years with players just going through the motions on certain nights and especially on defense and in back to back games. The best teams during the regular season just make sure they win enough games to position themselves for the playoffs. Oh, I read the scores everyday during the NBA regular season but I could care less about the NBA until the playoffs begin and even when they do begin I don't really get into it too much until they get to the final four.

Don't have to worry about the final four. It soo one sided it pretty easy to tell who gonna win the title 4 out of 5 years...

And . . . It's pretty easy to tell that LeBron will be an old man by NBA standards in just 2 or 3 years from now.
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 11:20:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2018 11:12:28 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 10:51:06 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 10:13:35 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 5:30:35 PM, warren42 wrote:
The integrity of the league is shot

The NBA regular season has been like the WWE for years with players just going through the motions on certain nights and especially on defense and in back to back games. The best teams during the regular season just make sure they win enough games to position themselves for the playoffs. Oh, I read the scores everyday during the NBA regular season but I could care less about the NBA until the playoffs begin and even when they do begin I don't really get into it too much until they get to the final four.

Don't have to worry about the final four. It soo one sided it pretty easy to tell who gonna win the title 4 out of 5 years...

And . . . It's pretty easy to tell that LeBron will be an old man by NBA standards in just 2 or 3 years from now.

You still not getting it. The lakers front office will bring in more talent like Kawhi and others.
tomcat1
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2018 8:23:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2018 11:20:47 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 11:12:28 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 10:51:06 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 10:13:35 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 5:30:35 PM, warren42 wrote:
The integrity of the league is shot

The NBA regular season has been like the WWE for years with players just going through the motions on certain nights and especially on defense and in back to back games. The best teams during the regular season just make sure they win enough games to position themselves for the playoffs. Oh, I read the scores everyday during the NBA regular season but I could care less about the NBA until the playoffs begin and even when they do begin I don't really get into it too much until they get to the final four.

Don't have to worry about the final four. It soo one sided it pretty easy to tell who gonna win the title 4 out of 5 years...

And . . . It's pretty easy to tell that LeBron will be an old man by NBA standards in just 2 or 3 years from now.

You still not getting it. The lakers front office will bring in more talent like Kawhi and others.

Oh I get it alright, because even you will be an old man if and when the Lakers win another title. Kawhi is injury prone and I don't see any other young LeBrons on the horizon.
Certvalue123
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2018 5:01:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
hi. In sports is includes the all forms of competitive physical activity games or through causal or organized participation, aim to use, maintain .
[url=https://www.certvalue.com...]OHSAS 18001 Certification in Qatar[/url]
[URL="https://www.certvalue.com...;]iso 9001 certification in Afghanistan[/URL]
serly
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2018 4:04:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 2018 Guarda il film completo Spanish Latin Free HD

Titolo: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdo ?here [[ https://bit.ly... ]]?

===========================================

=== https://bit.ly... ========

=== https://bit.ly... ========

=== https://bit.ly... ========

=== https://bit.ly... ========

=== https://bit.ly... ========
kjw47
Posts: 2,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2018 10:16:39 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 6/23/2018 11:33:54 PM, Forum Moderator wrote:
Discuss Sports Here

I believe its a farse what these players are getting paid and the organizations. Its all charged to the fan. 5 million a year would be plenty. The president of the USA only makes 450,000 a year. He controls Nuclear bombs holds lives in his hand. Doesn't that seem a tad more important than a homerun, or touchdown, etc? Greed run capitalism is about to see that it does not work for most. Just like prior to 2007, everything has gone up way to fast. The next fall will devastate millions of lives. And carry all the way up.