Jump to topic:

MLB Discussion

birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2018 8:41:20 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Odd, Mine did. But anyway's with the injuries to the rotation, It's a bullpen game tonight with Evan Phillips starting. If it goes well enough hopefully more bullpen games will be done. Anything to improve the continuously poor pitching on this team.
Ashton
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2018 12:50:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
BOY I WOULD HATE TO BE AN ORIOLES FAN THIS YEAR!

60 games back of the division lead. 46-112 record, Man it must have been a long season at Camden Yards. How do you get people to even come to games, When you know your team is likely to lose again.

My condolences to the Orioles, I never minded the team, It sucks to see a team stoop down so low.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2018 4:57:48 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
After failing to sign both the Mesa bros and Sandy Gast"n, What can be said? Not much that we don"t already know. Perhaps what makes these occurrences so disheartening, Particularly in the case of Gast"n, The O"s has the highest amount of money to offer, Yet did not offer as much as the Rays, Who yesterday signed Gast"n for $2. 6 million according to sources. It officially ends a nearly 3 month saga of trades, Quotes, And planning all geared towards luring one of the 3 covered prospects to Baltimore.
Alas, It didn"t work out. So what now? Does this alter the rebuild plan a ton? No, As even had one of those covered prospects been signed, This was no overnight, Quick fix rebuild. This is a 3-5 year process at minimum, And likely longer. The O"s do still have the number 1 pick in next year"s draft, And barring some unforeseen situation in which that pick does not sign, The O"s could be a drafting a key cog in the next contending years for the franchise.
That"s really all can be said about the recent evens. The Mexico and Asia international free agent markets are still available. Of course, There"s no player like Ohtani in this year"s class, But nonetheless, There is talent to be found. Better days are ahead. The team likely won"t finish 47-115 again, As that"s a historically bad level of performance. However, We"d be naive to think these next few years will be prosperity. It"s all about collecting prospects, Hoping they pan out, And then adding to them with free agents and veterans to create a nucleus of success. It might take a while, And the failure to sign a top Cuban prospect is deflating, But better days are ahead.
Ashton
dj27000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 6:49:31 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
FanboyMctroll. . .

The fking Dodgers suck. . . . . . . . Back to back world series loses. , .