A woman becomes beautiful when she makes up.

Asked by: yugo
  • You're Beautiful On Your Own

You shouldn't have to wear makeup to look pretty. In my eyes, You're pretty no matter what. You shouldn't even worry about it. I don't wear makeup. You shouldn't be lowering people's self-esteem just because they don't wear something, As stated above.

Makeup isn't everyone's thing, And if you like it, Okay. Wear it if you want. Personally, I don't care for it.

• I somewhat agree.

Women are beautiful no matter what, but women that wear makeup shouldn't be considered "plastic girls". That just hurts people's self esteem more. Most women wear makeup to feel comfortable in their skin. Makeup isn't very good for your skin but when used appropriately, can look amazing. All women are beautiful, caked or not.

• Women are beautiful no matter what

Women shouldn't only be considered beautiful when their faces are caked with makeup. That is called a plastic girl. Nobody should be considered "BEAUTIFUL" only when wearing makeup. Makeup is actually bad for your skin because it clogs your skin on the inside. Women are beautiful no matter what, and that's a fact.

>