• I believe, in fact, that abortion should be banned.

There is nothing right about abortion, no matter what way to look at it. Wether you agree with me or not, killing an unborn child is wrong for many reasons. I understand that if a woman is raped, becomes pregnant, and is unable to raise because she is too young or ashamed of it, but don't kill it. If you don't want it or are unable to raise it, at least put it into an orphanage where it can actually have a chance at life.
    After three weeks of being pregnant, the child develops a central nervous system. Do you know what that means? It means that they are able to feel pain. So not only are you taking its life away, you are also doing so in an excruciatingly painful way. The womb is the baby's safe space, and for that to be invaded into, and forced out of the life it never even asked for is cruel.
    All of these women walking around, saying things like, "it's my body. I have rights," well, news flash, once you become pregnant, it is no long just "your body." It also belongs to the unborn baby.
    And when they bring up rights. I'm sorry, this has nothing to do with rights. All I see from it are a bunch of stuck up, selfish women, who only care about what they want, and what they want alone. That baby Is a living human, and for a woman to just take away its life like that is not right and you know it, but you're just too entitled to get your head out of your ass to accept it.

• I do, in fact, think abortion should be banned.

There is absolutely nothing right about abortion wether you like it or not. There is never a good reason to killing an unborn child just because you don't want it or can't raise it. I understand if a woman gets raped and she can't support the child, or she's ashamed of it, but don't kill the poor thing. If you can't raise it, at least put it in an orphanage where it can live. It never asked for you to create it, and it most certainly never asked to be killed.
    Did you know that after 3 weeks of being pregnant, the child develops a central nervous system? Do you know what that means? It means that they are able to feel pain at that stage. When you kill it, not only are you forcefully taking away its life, you're also causing it excruciating pain while doing so.
    And all of these women walking around saying, "it's my body. I have rights," I'm sorry, but once you choose to become pregnant, it is no longer your body. It also belongs to the baby. Your womb is it's safe space.
    There are no rights involved in this. There are only stuck up women who are selfish and only care about themselves, and will kill a baby just because they don't want it. I'm sorry, but wether you agree or not, you know it's wrong. You're just too entitled to get your head out of your ass and accept it.

• I think abortion should, in fact, be banned.

There is absolutely nothing right about abortion. The baby didn't ask to be created, and it most certainly didn't ask to be killed just because you didn't want it. I understand that if a woman was raped and she became pregnant with a child she didn't want, but she doesn't have to murder the poor thing. If she is unable to raise it, she can a top least put it up for adoption instead of resorting to, "Im just gonna kill it." All of these women saying things like, "it's my body and I have rights," I'm sorry, but grow up. It is not just your body when you become pregnant, it's also the baby's, and it thinks of the womb as their own safe space.
    After three weeks of being pregnant, did you know that the baby has already developed a central nervous system? Do you know what that means? It's able to feel pain. So not only are you murdering it, you're also causing it extreme pain to do so.
    So, no, I do not think abortion is right, and I'm sure most of you will agree with me, but are mostly too stuck up and selfish to actually admit it. This isn't about rights anymore. It's about what you and only you want.

• No, not a good idea

I understand that there are the pro life people are there. However, what if the girl was raped into having a baby, should she be forced to take care of it? Or maybe somethign happened that made their home unfit for a baby. As long as it isn't too late, they should be allowed to terminate it. It's literally nothing more than a fetus typically.

• No but, yes.

I don't think we should get rid of abortions completely, but only if it is life threatening. If you are not responsible and use birth control, you have thrown away a good chunk of your life, now you are a mother and are going to be responsible for that baby.

• Women Have Rights

There doesn't need to be a "war on women's rights" in the United States or anywhere else for that matter. Women have the right to do what they want to with their bodies. It's men who can't keep their private parts to themselves that are the problem. More and more births are to single women in the United States. If they decide they can't handle raising the kid alone, they should have the right to terminate the pregnancy if they choose to do so early enough.

• Not Completely Abolished

I do not believe it would be a good thing to completely abolish abortion. I think some of the key aspects pro-lifers have to face when you're faced with choices between the mother and they baby or cases of rape, will never fully vanish from our society. No matter how much we dislike it, there will always be a few exceptions to the ethical norm.

Monica1 says2017-11-05T19:59:30.093
Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex Lover back now: Check on Dr Trust Website: https://utimatespellcaster.com

I have just experience the wonders of Dr. Trust love spell,that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8months ago, and left home with all i had..Dr Trust only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Anthony called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldnt believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone..He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called Dr Trust and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world ..Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Trust his website: https://utimatespellcaster.com

(Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.Com)

Website: https://utimatespellcaster.com

His whatApp or call number +2348156885231
>