• Fortnite forever brother

Its super fun and new stuff comes out every day and its fun to play and you really never get bored because you can talk and play with friends. I personally never played Apex but from what I've heard its not as good as fortnite and I'm gonna go with that too.

• I really say fortninte

Becuase that it has allot of modes and apex legends only has one mode which is boring and you can play sandbox just with your friends and apex legends have no mode and the characters just have abilities which some are useless that’s all I have to say and hopefully people say fortnite is awsome

• Fortnite is dead!

Fortnite used to be amazing until the destruction of tilted towers and the beginning of the new less original Fortnite. Fortnite takes up 81 gigabytes. In my opinion, 1st person shooters are better than 3rd person shooters. Also the building stuff. If you are new to Fortnite you will have a hard time because of all the swets that do playground and practice building all-day. Fortnite sucks, Play Fortnite all call of duty mobile.