• I 100% agree with you.

I used to be a desktop windows user and ended up switching to Linux for these same exact reasons. Especially since other companies can take the OS, And make their own version. I am a Samsung user, And I can confirm that they had had some features years before apple did. The only two problems are optimization and security. The security part most likely comes from the fact that you can download stuff from the internet, And some people just cannot be safe. The optimization probably cannot be helped easily either, As manufacturers have to fragment and piece together the operating system for their devices. I rest my case.

• Yes I know, Its an opinion that has probably been done a hundred times over, Or maybe not, I don't know. Anyway Green=Android Red=Apple

I believe Android is superior to Apple, This is because the operating system on apple devices is utter garbage. IOS, Is a very invasive software, Constantly asking for permissions, And even forcefully updating after a while, Its Apples way of saying 'hey, Nice data". Android system is far less intrusive, And doesn't ask for 50+ different permissions and mega updates. Rant over.