• Some kids are killers!

Some children are evil and they can kill other children! You know joshua phillips kills a girl, And that's bad! Good adults does not kill, Evil kids are not good as great adults, I prefer young women that are not evil over boys that are evil! Adults are better than some kids!

• Yes I think, no hate

My personal experience is that adults are way nicer than children. And yes, I know that it's because kids in general don't have capacity for better yet, but even so if you ask me with who I feel more comfortable for example, I say adults. They understand what you say, they might possibly turn out to be compassionate... Also they usually don't scream and cry in public places and make you to look like some child abuser even when THEY started the whole mess...
    Though kids are way more honest than adults, I personally still prefer adults as company.

• Genesis in Bible

Everyone was created equally. So i don't think that kids are better. But adults keep ignoring our opinions, as if they always are right. It's annoying, but, sadly, it's life. But I think that kids opinions matter, because that can lead kids to think they are always wrong, which I believe is sad.

• Yes yes yes

I believe adults are better because they are way more independent. I believe adults are better because they are way more independent. I believe adults are better because they are way more independent. I believe adults are better because they are way more independent. I believe adults are better because they are way more independent.

• I think this is one of the most disturbing beliefs in the modern day

It's unnatural too. Simply put, adults are wiser. That is true. But not better. Think of this way. Every young boy (or tomboy) think they're the man. Every young girl thinks they're the nicest and pretty woman. It's only natural. To treat kids badly is not just a crime, it's also pretty unnatural. The kidification of society is extremely frightening too.

>