• The animals are important and needed

The animals are better than robots in many ways. 1, They have consciousness, 2, More people prefer actual pets over robots as they depend on pets (either common domestic animals or exotic pets) to reduce stress, 3, Non-human animals, Even wild animals, Don't pose a threat to civilization unlike robots (since robots, Even ones with AI, Would take away jobs unlike non-human animals, And they could decimate the world if they get the chance). Because of these reasons, Non-human animals are better.

• Animals are unreplaceable.

Just like many things, Like human beings ourselves, Animals are unreplaceable compared to robots. Animals cannot be hacked, Animals can be loved, And can exist without us. Animals are unique creations of evolution/god(s) (whatever you choose) and are robots are not. Animals love us, They aren't programmed to love us.

• We are wasting too many resources. . .

We are wasting too many resources and relying too much on inventions, And if/when we run out, Then we will not be used to it and then we will crumble (not literally) and all die out, So we need to cut down on resources drastically because it will be worth it for our future generations.

• Do they play with each other?

I serched it up and it said no, They are unable to. Even if they were able to they would make a loud clanking sound espesially if they were cats, And if they did play with each other they would run out of battery. Actuall pets are better than robot.

• Animals are not better than robots.

Animals are unpredictable and dangerous. Hippos can be loved by and are cared for by a zoo keeper for twenty years and then one day, They kill the zoo keeper by squishing them against the wall of their enclosure. Animals can never be fully controlled by humans. Robots can be. They can only do as they are programmed. The only dangerous thing about robots is the people controlling them.

• Maybe not anymore

Animals are evolutionary dross, Just as most humans are evolutionary dross, Just as all humanity will eventually end up the same. Robots will inevitably end up as evolutionary dross also. But at this moment in time robots have succeeded animals in evolutionary importance. Organic evolutionary mechanisms were broad and slow and all parts have and will have served their purpose. Electromechanical evolution is more rapid, Exponentially so and all parts have and will have served their purpose also. Until such times when all matter is converted to information and becomes the tangible remnant of the creation and the universe. And time and information shall once more collapse to the state of impossibility and possibility.

• Animals are not better!

I prefer robots over birds, I prefer robots over mammals, I prefer robots over insects, I prefer robots over reptiles, Most reason that i prefer robots over animals. I vote for robots in a war against animals, I prefer robots over hippos, I prefer robots over snakes, And i prefer robots over bears.