• Oranges are big boi dumb

It is so dumb and apples are the best tasting fruit orangustangs be big chungs doo dooo turtle fisha. Oranges s d are like if you stuck a csterpillsr inside of a tube and then blew it uop apples are juicy goodness in my tummy like a ate a fluffy dog but im not asain

• Apples are amazing.

Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, Flavanoids, And dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, Hypertension, Diabetes, And heart disease. This article provides a nutritional profile of the fruit and its possible health benefits. I love apples and you should too!

• It is obvious.

How can you say that a fruit that is literally the most basic and boring fruit can be better than the unique orange? Apple Juice is insanely sweet and has a strange sickly sweet feeling, Similar to the actual apple. Meanwhile, Orange Juice is acidic yet sweet with a tangy taste, While the regular orange has a lovely fresh taste to it.

• Oranges are good and have strong vitamin C

Oranges are good and have strong vitamin C. Apples are okay and good for digestion and after eating but I think oranges provide more health. Oranges are juicy and only have 9. 35 grams of sugar. Apples have close to 10. 39 grams of sugar. I researched and found out that both fruit is good for us but orange take up 130 of your vitamin C everyday. I know that Apples are essential to main parts of our body. Oranges have different types and are easier to grow ( we have one in our yard that is blooming fast) Apples need chemicals to protect it from worms and bugs. Oranges are also very addicting and good tasting. Please vote that Oranges are way better than oranges. I love oranges and so should you! ^- (>. <)-^

• Apples are good, But oranges are better.

I’m not trying to insult those who enjoy apples, But I think apples themselves are not as good as oranges. Oranges stick to the same taste, While the taste of apples vary based on the type of apple and how old the apple is. Apples get bruised very quickly and easily, While oranges are protected by their peel. Oranges are easy to bite into, Satisfying to open, And have a consistent taste. Apples are either a little to hard and bitter, Or too soft and mushy. I’m not going to be focusing on health related arguments, But we can all agree that both oranges and apples are good for you. I am, And always will be, Pro-oranges.