• Bison are the best animal

It is clear that Bison is the best animal. They are large and fluffy, And they long rugged, And scraggly beards. They have perfectly white horns, Which are helpful in self-defense. They travel in a pack which makes them stronger, And they always protect and aid a downed bison in their pack.

• Nothing stands out

Every feature you mentioned about a bison is something that most animals have. Every example is topped by some other animal, Making the bison stand out. I have nothing against you saying you like bison the best and they are your favorite animal, But you fraized it as fact.

-ps the best animal is the boney eared ass fish

• Because it does

Why can't it why why hi hi why why why how how the the why because did yes no yes no lets go google because by why ya yummyummsauce mmm ya lets good ya the cause it wants to mm ya ya ya yayabyyabayyayayyaybyayabayb yy aery ay aaa y ayya ya

• Bisons are creepy and should be extinct

They are greedy and fat horrible horrible ho n n n n nn n n n n n n n nn n n nn n n nnnn nn n n n n n n nn n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n

• As I am.

A human being I am probably somewhat biased. Nonetheless I would have to say that the best animal is a human being. After all you don't see many bison in spaceships do you?
    Wandering about all day eating grass is not much of an evolutionary achievement is it?
    My favourite non-human is my dog. Although he has just pigged all the cat's food. Greedy bast#rd!

>